Moderator: Community Team

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:56 pm I think Porscha is outed.

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
HAHAHAHA, yep she so is
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

God I hope I am right. Otherwise I not only look like an Ass, but an Idiot too.

Probably still look like an Ass
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:59 pm anyway jackofhearts2005, seanzie, falcon45ca is almost guaranteed to contain a wolf because i refuse to believe that the wagon against boq is town driven, and it's probably jack because i think seanzie was very towny in the first half of the day even if he has dropped off in the latter half, and im sheeping alison/mac/whoever that falcon is playing closer to his town meta than his wolf meta
And the truth is in! You ARE the father!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:04 pm At this point the number of people crying that the Porscha wagon is too easy has exceeded the number of people that actually shrugvoted them. They are being widely defended, directly ("the Porscha wagon is too auto and lazy"... as though you have never seen an auto and lazy wagon hit scum before?) and indirectly ("oh no! let's vote, uh, SPF, or Boq, for unclear reasons!"), and this occurred as a direct response to them being run up. They have not been townie since and nobody has given a concrete reason why they are. I particularly really didn't like Lilypetal randomly declaring Porscha's responses are "town indicative" with zero explanation why when she was repping a pretty strong wolfread on Porscha previously.

Porscha's actual defense against the pressure that has been put on her has been that she is being oppressed by the evil bourgeoisie of "strong players", two of which she specifically called out as not voting her. It was borderline ATE and reeked of being caught for the wrong reasons. It read more like someone venting about cliques postgame than anything. When they do express suspicion that there are 2+ strong wolves in the town they don't seem at all interested in figuring out who those wolves are or voting them despite the fact that they seem to think that town is being run over by them.

I don't know why people are defending this slot or what they find townie about Porscha's reaction to pressure so kindly enlighten me if you think Porscha is town.
Tsk tsk Lily, how dare you

Porscha you illiterate proletariat sit down
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:04 pm You know what's fun I'll just vote alison since I think there is at least 1 power player on wolf team this game
Nice
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:06 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:04 pm You know what's fun I'll just vote alison since I think there is at least 1 power player on wolf team this game
You've had that thought for ages and done nothing with it, voted nobody, didn't even tried to investigate who the "strong wolf" you think exists could be.

I come in, I vote you, I call you out for doing nothing with the thought.

Now you are suddenly interested in voting me.
Alison pikachu face
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:18 pm I mean here is the thing. It is extremely rare for Boq and SPF to get run up D1. You can complain about how this is classist or whatever but I'm pretty sure if you look at their games you'll find it is objectively true. So now here we are, 4 hours to EOD1, and SPF and Boq are being voted. The votes on them are bad - for instance Lilypetal has admitted to voting SPF because it was "the worst possible vote I could cast here" and Jack voted Boq for "I don't have a great reason for this".

So I am sitting here and I am thinking to myself why the fuck we are nearing EOD and two players who usually receive strong townreads D1 are getting run up for zero reason. Occam's Razor is just that there are nefarious motives at play and boxed in scum feel the need to create chaos in the thread and try to get away with wild pushes.

Candidates for boxed in scum who feel the need to do this to save themselves: Jack and Porscha, who were top wagons and consensus suspects before this round of voting happened.

Candidates for boxed in scum's accomplices: Lilypetal and maybe Creature.

I think it is virtually guaranteed there is one in Jack/Porscha, if not both, and if so then Lilypetal and Creature need to be put under a microscope (Lilypetal especially for that huge reversal on her Porscha read). I will probably just be voting on one of those two and currently I think it's slightly more likely to be Porscha because of her reaction to pressure.
Get rekt Lily/Porscha you are the only ones alive out of your pairings
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:21 pm The more Creature baselessly calls votes shrug yeets and implies that they are essentially =rand when people have dropped entire cases on them and called them outed etc. the more I think he is partners with Porscha and was caught with his pants down.
Jokes on you Alison, Porscha doesnt wear pants
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:24 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:23 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:20 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:18 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:15 pm boq who do u think we should kill today
my most concrete scum read has been porscha - but she has also done a thing that I have mostly seen by town. Alison's case made me reconsider again.

I think that you, alison, mac, and jack have been side-lining a lot (aside from the mac vs Alison stuff earlier) where you exist and (with the exception of jack) make posts that sound generally good and that's that.
:huh:
what
weirded out by you describing me, alison, and mac as "side-lining" when we have almost singlehandedly been steering the momentum of the game but it's probably not an alignment indicative thing

if youre town then you should vote jack with me
dont pair me with Alison
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:27 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:23 pm it just seemed like frustrated town more than caught wolf idk
Do you believe that Porscha would find it impossible, or even mildly difficult, to fake ATE on that level?

I think it would be very easy for wolf Porscha to do ATE like that. I suspect that Porscha really does believe the classism rant on some level, and they drew it into their rant to grant it authenticity because it was something they genuinely believed. This is why I said it sounded like a rant that someone would make in postgame, or in DVC. And it also explains how little sense the rant itself makes - they're saying that the whole town is just waiting around for me/Mac to make reads to sheep them, but at the time me and Mac were both parked on Jack, not Porscha. If the town really just sheeped us then they would be voting Jack... which means there is no logical or psychological reason for Porscha to identify me and Mac and the respect that the town pays our reads as the source of the pressure on them. It is out of place because it's a genuine sentiment that they're trying to shoehorn in to fit the gamestate when it doesn't.
Porscha v Alison day 1, Porscha lock town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:28 pm I'm unsure of Alison's framing of me comes from town or not. I want to read it as a misunderstanding but if she's scum it's an easy set up for a ML on me later on
good call
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:30 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:28 pm I'm unsure of Alison's framing of me comes from town or not. I want to read it as a misunderstanding but if she's scum it's an easy set up for a ML on me later on
I'm reading you as Porscha's accomplice and my suspicion against you has been centered on the way you have treated Porscha. In fact if Porscha flips town much of your play will be vindicated.

Are you TMI-ing that Porscha will flip wolf, in saying that I'm setting you up to be executed?
Accomplices! It IS Lily/Porscha world!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:32 pm @Jackofhearts2005 Justify voting Boquise over Porscha.

"For bad reasons" is not an acceptable answer.

I will be back like an hour before EOD or slightly less and I will read it then. I have to go for now because I have school.
Yeah, Lets try justifying voting SPF/Aro over Porscha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:34 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:31 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:29 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:24 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:21 pm The more Creature baselessly calls votes shrug yeets and implies that they are essentially =rand when people have dropped entire cases on them and called them outed etc. the more I think he is partners with Porscha and was caught with his pants down.
I'm challenging people to come up with cases. I pretty much started with wolfreading Porscha but got concerned I was myself just confbiasing her and others were jumping in for easy mislynch.
I have been dropping cases on Porscha ever since I came back. Have you read them?
I read the one with two paragraphs. The second paragraph is fair. Though the first paragraph seemed like a gamestate read yet I feel like I was the main component of your gamestate read (the one calling Porscha an easy vote). Am I missing someone?
You missed the one where I argued that SPF and Boquise being run up for unclear reasons EOD1 is >>rand likely to be the result of evil intentions, and that the most obvious reason for it is relieving pressure off Porscha.
SPF has been run up all game, but keeps JUUST not being run up
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:35 pm
I'm reading you as Porscha's accomplice and my suspicion against you has been centered on the way you have treated Porscha. In fact if Porscha flips town much of your play will be vindicated.

Are you TMI-ing that Porscha will flip wolf, in saying that I'm setting you up to be executed?
No, I'm saying in the world that Porscha is your accomplice you are setting me up to be executed.
Good look for Lily
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:39 pm

No, I'm saying in the world that Porscha is your accomplice you are setting me up to be executed.
Then vote Porscha. If I am town, my suspicion and casing of Porscha has been in good faith and are for good reasons. If I am town, as you suggest, I am hellbussing my own teammate (although I have no idea why I'd do that instead of letting SPF/Boq/Jack wagons naturally save her), and so Porscha is still mafia.

Either way, Porscha should be wolf to you, yes?
Very convincing isnt it Lily?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:39 pm

Then vote Porscha. If I am town, my suspicion and casing of Porscha has been in good faith and are for good reasons. If I am town, as you suggest, I am hellbussing my own teammate (although I have no idea why I'd do that instead of letting SPF/Boq/Jack wagons naturally save her), and so Porscha is still mafia.

Either way, Porscha should be wolf to you, yes?
No. I'm not entirely sure on Porscha's alignment. I don't want her to flip town even if it helps prove I'm town. I'd rather we kill a wolf today
amazing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:50 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:47 pm anyway i finished catching up with the thread and i actually think that jack looks the worst out of all the people who posted when i was gone.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 am Neon's iso is pretty much flufftastic. I know that's shite of me to say but it's true.
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.
Mood. I do wanna see more follow up to this, though.

Mac thinks Neon is totes town. SPF thinks Neon looks like a frozen wolf and I tend to think "frozen wolf" isn't a thing that happens fucking D1. But then Neon is like "SPF is my top townie."

:kadaj:
i dislike jack characterizing neon as "fluffastic" only to use neon's read on me as an excuse not to read me or push on me further. it feels like jack is attempting to position himself to vote neon as needed while also using neon's read on me as a crutch to avoid giving a stance on my alignment

in general, this train of thought doesn't make any sense to me - if jack thinks that i am mischaracterizing neon's play or describing her in a wolfy way, then i would expect him to pursue that read further instead of lazily giving up because someone who he doesn't even townread is calling me down. it borders on word salad because of how difficult the logic is to follow

i also dislike him asking a question about porscha (ie: "is porscha playing scummy this game?"") and then choosing not to self-preserve on porscha while still giving himself the space to vote her later if it becomes strategically necessary. i feel the same way about his vote on boq - it came out of nowhere and i find it difficult to believe that jack!town would be comfortable leaving his vote parked on boq on d1 of a game like this, especially without a clear reason
This is all kinda silly.

I choose to not vote Neon. I didn’t position shit.

I choose to vote for Boq thinking the day was about to end and then shrug left. My vote for Boq is real like Republican economic theory.
okay but why would you choose to vote boq and make him the leading wagon if you thought that the day was about to end, especially since you hadn't mentioned boq in your ISO before that point? is boq really a player that you're OK with killing on d1 without having any particular read on him? why not vote for porscha or literally any other person that isn't boq?
Top wagons:
Jack, who I know is town
Porscha, who I believe to be town
Boq, who is null

Jack votes for Boq

SPF: Why on earth would Jack vote for Boq in this situation?

What a nonsense, agenday push.
CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:54 pm Ok currently skimmed and noticed there are wagons on Boq and SPF. I don't really understand either wagons tbh.

I thought both were pretty townie early on and Boq's frustration of his town reads on him not defending him felt pretty townie as well. I feel like he has been attempting to push the game in a direction and his getting sr for "fear of potential powerwoflers." Additionally, I think the way Boq handled Porscha was pretty townie and explained his issues that he was having with Porscha but also noted some parts of townieness that he found. It didn't seem like he was just sr Porscha to just hop on her wagon.

Additionally, I saw a Jack wagon and currently don't have a read on him. ANyone want to give me a cliff on a read they have on him?

Also Creature, I saw you went from Porscha to likely not being a hit to now having Porsscha in top 2 in ur wagon. What is the main reason for that?

Also, Lily, did u vote on SPF purely for a reaction or did u find something scummy? It seemed like u threw the vote on there like throwing spaghetti on a wall and see what sticks.
What a big post that says nothing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:55 pm spf is supremely towny
oh lily
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:03 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:00 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:57 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:56 pm [VOTE: jackofhearts2005] aubergine

meh
do something

i dont want to kill u
what? lol
i would like to see this slot be towny
great post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:03 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:59 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:54 pm I thought both were pretty townie early on and Boq's frustration of his town reads on him not defending him felt pretty townie as well. I feel like he has been attempting to push the game in a direction and his getting sr for "fear of potential powerwoflers." Additionally, I think the way Boq handled Porscha was pretty townie and explained his issues that he was having with Porscha but also noted some parts of townieness that he found. It didn't seem like he was just sr Porscha to just hop on her wagon.
Idk if Boq can be really read based on being frustrated at being pushed. I feel like he should be read at his ability of bringing wolves to noose.
hmm I guess, I just read it and the way he reacted to his sr and who was pushing him felt ok. But more so, getting mad at ur tr and then voting them, like he did with spf, is something that town are more likely to do than mafia. THat is bc mafia want to appeal to their tr and get the votes off them, while town mainly are focused on finding scum as well and who is being "scummy around their pressure" so I thought that was a good look from Boq. However, SPF was defending Boq as well during that, but Boq didn't see it at the time prompting his vote.

But if he should be read at his ability of bringing wolves, is there a reason he got wagoned they way he did?

Like I had a similar frustration to u Creature where people were just seemingly getting passes for pelts which is fine, but if people believe someone is scummy, just vote on them and move on. Don't give them wriggle room lol
soft defense while being TMI on Boq being town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:08 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:04 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:54 pm Also Creature, I saw you went from Porscha to likely not being a hit to now having Porsscha in top 2 in ur wagon. What is the main reason for that?
Idk how to read Porscha tbh. I feel like I am biased to wolfread her every game and I got bothered when she got six votes at someone. She's in my top 2 because apparently reputable players (like Alison) seem to be wolfreading her so that improves her chance to be a hit.
Hmm I see, but what's ur read on Alison? I didn't see u tr her, unless ur just putting faith in her for today and giving her the benefit of the doubt.

For what it's worth, I found it interesting that Alison reversed her read on Neon but then I saw her also push on Porscha and I'm like hmm interesting.
lets park a soft scum read on Alison while interacting with a slot in a towny way
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:10 pm Seeing that Alison is voting alongside with me on Porscha does make me feel a bit uneasy tbh. I remember orignally the sus I had on Porscha and the wagon having 2 of my tr on there in Creature and Boq. Now I'm like with a null and a slight sr but I don't know where else to go.

I doubt Alison would get any pressure today or go over today either. I was thinking about Lily with some of her votes, but I can somewhat buy her just voting to see how people react.
oh no, Alison and I are unpartnered.

Good look for Lily
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:21 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:06 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:59 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:57 pm jack i have temporarily unvoted u and changed my vote to sleep as a peace treaty. if ur town then help me figure out who the mafia is and who we should vote instead
I am kinda confused and skimmed through, but what were the main reasons u were scum reading Jack and why he had the wagon on him?

Is it cause he voted Boq over Porscha through communicating that early? I am kinda lost.
-i think the wagon on boq has (or had) a high likeliehood of being scum driven, because boq had a consistent amount of high momentum against him in spite of the reasons to scumread him not extending beyond; "Boq Doesn't Feel Towny". through that lens, i thought it was suspicious that jack chose to park his vote on boq while dipping from the thread, particularly because i don't think town!jack would generally be comfortable with a strong player like boq getting killed on d1 unless he had a good reason to townread him

(i also generally think his testimony of: "i voted for boq because i thought the day was ending" is self-contradictory since about an hour and a half before voting boq, he made a vote saying that he might vote for porscha at the EOD, implying that his vote on boq was not driven by him thinking the day was ending soon, but this is somewhat nitpicky/semantic-y. maybe he just thought the EOD was several hours earlier than it was for some reason?)

-i disliked him saying that it was wolfy for me to have called neon a frozen wolf but that he didn't want to push on me since neon was townreading me, since he made it clear from his posts that he did not actually townread neon, and since i do not perceive jack as the type of player who would be afraid to pursue suspicions against strong players just because someone is townreading them

-he made several posts that felt like someone going through the motions of scumhunting without actually being invested in Solving The Mystery of the game (ie: asking a question about porscha then not following up, or even now him claiming that he townread porscha all along in spite of him saying he might vote for porscha at the EOD, etc etc)

i unvoted him to give him some space because his sassiness when i was arguing with him made me worry that he was town that i was getting confirmation biased on, but those are generally the concerns that i have with his posts so far. i will give the caveat that i don't really know how to read jack and am not sure if i've seen him wolf before
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:59 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:57 pm jack i have temporarily unvoted u and changed my vote to sleep as a peace treaty. if ur town then help me figure out who the mafia is and who we should vote instead
Oh how reasonable. And if I don’t look at other players, it’s my fault when you re-vote me.

yeah that is pretty much what i'm saying. gl gl!
Hmm interesting, I had read an earlier post from him that came off as if he was against the Porscha wagon unless I misread it. So I thought he was against it at the time.

Also, is there really no other reason he didn't vote on Boq other than he wanted to vote on him EoD? Like did he not carry any suspiscion on that slot before hand for feeling that way? Like I myself am not a big fan of the "pelt passing" so if Jack is the same way, I don't think that "not wanting a strong player to die" is a big deal tbh esp if he had a sr on Boq.

I think the second point is somewhat nit-picky and as I mentioned, I thought he wanted to not vote Porscha so meh.

And I do agree thatt it's weird that he was calling u wolfy for wolf reading a slot that he didn't tr either but not pushing u cause Neon tr you is interesting, since if he doesn't have a read on Neon, I wonder why that Neon read would prevent him from fully pushing u. Though, it seems like Jack has voted and was going against u, so it seems like he did push u for a bit imo.

Also, do u have any quotes or examples of where he seemed to scum hunt with "TMI"?

Overall, based off ur description I think I am still at null-ish for Jack. Show me those quotes tho when u have the chance of what u felt was "TMI."
word salad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:26 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:22 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:20 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:19 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

iso'ed Porscha and Jack, Jack had better messages by a long shot
might be something else but I have to iso elsewhere
what better messages did jack have
Vote democrat because the alternatives are worse
my migraine is so hellish rn i literally can't coherently think about ur slots but i think this won me over

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
That’s not significantly better!
it isn't but if i vote someone big and they die and flip town people will be like lily ur a stupid wolf and i hate u and im emotionally vulnerable
lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:28 pm u know what jack is right i cant let the republicans win

[VOTE: alison] aubergine
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:29 pm i now vote with the oppressed and downtrodden
This is the only lily post that has given me pause. But its probably fine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:27 pm Alright where do you all stand on falcon45ca?

I'm kinda concerned he's showing his wolf tell of latching onto a push and pushing it in an agenday way.
Well his vote is currently on Alison when it had 0 votes before. Idk if it felt agenday

But I had a slight tr on Falcon earlier for the way he was asking questions to and using it to better formulate his perspective like he was doing with Mac and Boq a bit. It feels to me more like a townie trying to vote and see what people would think, rather than actually trying to be "malicious and get a kill on a player" if you will.

I will also say there were some people that were saying Falcon was "ml bait" so idk what to think of those who said that and what they think about Falcon in this game.
Another Alison soft D
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm i am getting mildly tilted by the gamestate but it's because i am partly grumpy and tired so im trying to hold my tongue

this gamestate is really quite horrible though
ah but SPF you helped engineer it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:50 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:48 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm i am getting mildly tilted by the gamestate but it's because i am partly grumpy and tired so im trying to hold my tongue

hard agree
there's zero consensus or structure
Wait really? I feel like we have a decent towncore going through with Mac, Creature, SPF, and I'd like to think me as well.

I've seen Boq and somewhat Lucy thrown around as well as town. Am I missing anything?
what a good towncore! Oh no only SPF left
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:54 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm

???? Why do you feel this way?
the communication and the structure of today have been fucking garbage

within the last few hours, boquise and alison have both been leading wagons in serious contention to die today, and the reasons to scumreade both of them have not extended beyond: "i am worried that this person might be mafia" or "i think this person is posting kind of weirdly". even among the players that are being wagoned who are actually scummy, the reasoning is consistently pretty horrible

it's embarrassing to think that i am playing this game with multiple villagers who are OK with killing some of the strongest players in the game who have a high potential of solving the game if theyre town or being nightkilled within the next couple of nights because they "feel off" or because you "don't like the vibes". that's not how you play mafia, that's not how you bring structure to a game, and that's not how you scumhunt. if you think that someone is wolfy then it is your responsibility to dive deeply into their posts and figure out why instead of pushing for objectively anti-town kills because you had a gut feeling

even among the players being wagoned who i could actually see containing a wolf (porscha/jack), i feel like i'm the only person who has actually provided decent reasoning for why either of them could have wolf equity

this is basically how the d1 of every mountainous game throughout this past champs season has played out in the games where the town lost, and everyone needs to collectively get their shit together and kick it into gear if we don't want to get swept by the wolfteam on like d4
I feel like this was written by Shakespeare
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:52 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:50 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:48 pm

hard agree
there's zero consensus or structure
Wait really? I feel like we have a decent towncore going through with Mac, Creature, SPF, and I'd like to think me as well.

I've seen Boq and somewhat Lucy thrown around as well as town. Am I missing anything?
Said towncore is being completely ignored in favour of the majority of the poe trying to wagon Alison and the rest of the town ignoring our reads to push Porscha who is arguably out of their scumrange and should never be chopped before Rondo or Falcon at min and probably more.
Alright, well I'll hear you out on Falcon, though I thought he was slightly townie for the reasons I listed earlier. But seeing as how you and creature feel about Falcon, I will listen.

I'll aim for this not to be a "punchy" repeat lol

And if you are uber confident on Porscha, I'm willing to hear u out for that as well.
Another Porscha push
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:08 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:57 pm

We'll prob end up (mis)lynching falcon45ca D1 again.
aren't u on Falcon rn tho? I am confused.
I'm kinda sheeping Mac and I also have a feeling falcon45ca is hitting his wolf tell of repeatedly pushing someone as if he had an agenda.

Though lynching falcon45ca D1 gives me deja vu of Halvosen Ridge where he was wolfread by reputable players D1 and ended up flipping town.
hmm fair. It also seems like Mac is very confident on Porscha being town as well, so shrug :/

Rn wagons are tied I think. so I was waiting for a bit, but seeing as I won't be on later, I'll likely change my vote and trust yall. But I did have some feeling that Falcon is slightly townie.

My issue with the "Sparkles" slot is that they haven't done anything today so it's kinda like throwing a dart and hoping it hits. like if they're mafia cool, if not, that really hurts. I'd give them a day and if nothing looks good, then sure, we can yeet them tomorrow.
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 pm [VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
Within minutes of each other. Like it was coordinated in some sort of... communications platform...
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:32 pm @staypositivefriend instead of complaining about the gamestate do something about it. Why aren't you being townie here?
Mac, perfect flash wagon moment
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:33 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:20 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:02 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:57 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:47 am Bad mac
why bad?
I'm v fragile this game
ur being too towny and shit
How am I being towny lol
Good question.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:34 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:25 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:39 pm Alright the whole gang is here.

Looked good:

Alison
arogame123
Creature
falcon45ca
lucy
MissSparkles
staypositivefriend

Looked meh/null/dependent on flips:

Boquise
Jackoffhearts2005
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie

Looked bad:

Lilypetal
MacDougall
Alright. Looked bad:

Lilypetal
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha

Thoughts?
Gimme a few point form notes on why Neon, Lily, Porscha
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:02 pm Alison is a wolf in this game I think.

I think Lilypetal is also a wolf.

I think the third is probably like ... Seanzie?
Why is Alison a wolf?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:02 pm [VOTE: Neon ] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:46 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:06 pm anyway @falcon45ca @MissSparkles @Seanzie @Boquise i have never played with any of u all before unless im forgetting something so i would like to talk about the game and get your vibes before this day phase is over
Sure, tho my vibes have often been described as a dash of Socratic method, mixed with a generous scoop of tequila & DMT

Mac is off, Alison is not town but not wolf, Porscha is feelin' a tad pockety, and Boq feels fucky as I've previously mentioned.

My ISOs are short n sweet as a rule, do you have any specific questions re: what I've posted?
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:56 pm [VOTE: boqs] aubergine
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:35 pm those quotes don't describe what you said they would...

where is the Falcon not liking me not replying and not liking my reply when I did?
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:36 pm those quotes are actually a disaster... all it shows is someone who has no progression who asks questions they don't follow up on and is now voting someone that they suspected me for suspecting while saying I'm omgussing
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:35 pm those quotes don't describe what you said they would...

where is the Falcon not liking me not replying and not liking my reply when I did?
Oh, these were more so about his probing and bouncing around of votes that I felt was not malicious. I can pull that up if you'd like.
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:36 pm those quotes are actually a disaster... all it shows is someone who has no progression who asks questions they don't follow up on and is now voting someone that they suspected me for suspecting while saying I'm omgussing
I mean unironically the not following up on part is what I thought was slightly townie in asking the questions and then voting where they felt was scummy based on the responses and their thoughts.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm

Oh, these were more so about his probing and bouncing around of votes that I felt was not malicious. I can pull that up if you'd like.
please
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm
I mean unironically the not following up on part is what I thought was slightly townie in asking the questions and then voting where they felt was scummy based on the responses and their thoughts.
who do you want to chop the most if you had to pick just one person?
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm

please
Look, I'll sheep you if you are really that confident and I acknlowdge that my read there is slightly townie and if you don't want to kill Porscha or Alison, I'll vote with you there then.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:41 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm

please
Look, I'll sheep you if you are really that confident and I acknlowdge that my read there is slightly townie and if you don't want to kill Porscha or Alison, I'll vote with you there then.
please pull the quotes
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:41 pm
Well if I disregard pelts, I was thinking Alison or Porscha. Leaning more on Porscha.

Oddly enough tho the Porscha wagon and Alison wagon don't look the best with the people on it, while the Falcon wagon contains more of the people that I tr, so it does make me feel a bit uneasy
Mac... so close. Porscha also cleared again
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:59 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:58 pm I have reservations about Mac but meh he has one night to nightkill me before I express them.
Why? Has Mac done something to worry you or is it irrational fear? I'd say he's my strongest tr as of rn and I think he's sounding like and playing like every town game I've seen him in
Good look for Lily
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:44 pm What marrs the interactions between porscha and Alison and Alison and Falcon is the undertone that if Alison is indeed mafia the likelihood of her push on Porscha being a teammate burial for distancing is actually rather high. Which is a strong argument for letting Porscha go over.

And the way Falcon and Porscha are pushing back into Alison after it makes it look like a show to me that they're all a part of.

Porscha calling me a coward and telling me to vote Alison without supplying any reasoning beyond omgus is also performative. And Falcon naked voting Alison when the wagons were split pinged me hard as a distancing vote because Alison had been shielding Falcon earlier.
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:48 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:04 pm [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:02 pm Alison is a wolf in this game I think.

I think Lilypetal is also a wolf.

I think the third is probably like ... Seanzie?
Why is Alison a wolf?
it doesn't matter nobody is going to chop her on fay 1 for reasons I give
The game takes longer than one Day tho dude.

Get off the waaaaaahmbulance, and help solve if yer town
there's no wahmbulance
Are you sad? I feel like I'm talking with Eyeore here, what's up dude?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:46 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:06 pm anyway @falcon45ca @MissSparkles @Seanzie @Boquise i have never played with any of u all before unless im forgetting something so i would like to talk about the game and get your vibes before this day phase is over
Sure, tho my vibes have often been described as a dash of Socratic method, mixed with a generous scoop of tequila & DMT

Mac is off, Alison is not town but not wolf, Porscha is feelin' a tad pockety, and Boq feels fucky as I've previously mentioned.

My ISOs are short n sweet as a rule, do you have any specific questions re: what I've posted?
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:00 pm Folks, Mac is also prolly Maf
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:49 pm But I actually realized that when looking back, Falcon's progression with Alison doesn't really follow considering he is sr you more and how he's treated ur slot. So now I am conflicted lol
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:44 pm What marrs the interactions between porscha and Alison and Alison and Falcon is the undertone that if Alison is indeed mafia the likelihood of her push on Porscha being a teammate burial for distancing is actually rather high. Which is a strong argument for letting Porscha go over.

And the way Falcon and Porscha are pushing back into Alison after it makes it look like a show to me that they're all a part of.

Porscha calling me a coward and telling me to vote Alison without supplying any reasoning beyond omgus is also performative. And Falcon naked voting Alison when the wagons were split pinged me hard as a distancing vote because Alison had been shielding Falcon earlier.
yea, I noticed the treatment of Alison was a bit weird considering how he was treating you and how Alison was treating Falcon's slot.

So what are ur thoughts on Porscha then?
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:51 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:49 pm But I actually realized that when looking back, Falcon's progression with Alison doesn't really follow considering he is sr you more and how he's treated ur slot. So now I am conflicted lol
Am I not allowed to SR more than 1 person?

I'm fine voting Boq, Mac or Alison this RD
no u are, but u earlier said Alison is town and not wolf. So I am not sure how it transpired to Alison being mafia, considering u seem more confident on Mac.
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:58 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:51 pm
Am I not allowed to SR more than 1 person?

I'm fine voting Boq, Mac or Alison this RD
no u are, but u earlier said Alison is town and not wolf. So I am not sure how it transpired to Alison being mafia, considering u seem more confident on Mac.
"Alison is not town, and not wolf" is what I said

That is not a town read. My read has progressed on her...I rarely post out my thoughts on my progressions. This is known by many who play with me, it was even referenced by JJJ in the last game I played.
err sorry, I meant to say that, but my point was it seemed u were more confident on Mac than Alison so I wanted to see why u ended up voting where u did.

I mean I don't know u as well lol, so I am basing off an objective. Oddly enough, I did read ur town game in the champs where Neon was as well and it did seem u were less omgus.

So is your mafia read on Mac pure omgus or is it mainly based on him not willing to work with u and respond to ur queries?
I love the not quoting the discussion so it can easily go missing

More Alison defence and feeling a scum push on Falcon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:11 pm Mac is clearly OMGUSing, and he's upset I've nailed him as Maf so quickly this game
i feel like you don't believe that this is true regardless of your alignment. bizarre response
cheeky push on Falcon when he is directing energy at Aro
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:05 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:59 pm anyway jackofhearts2005, seanzie, falcon45ca is almost guaranteed to contain a wolf because i refuse to believe that the wagon against boq is town driven, and it's probably jack because i think seanzie was very towny in the first half of the day even if he has dropped off in the latter half, and im sheeping alison/mac/whoever that falcon is playing closer to his town meta than his wolf meta
Seanzie was towny? Why?
he had a really towny stint of posting on like ....page 6-7 where he seemed overly paranoid/accusatory toward everyone who was posting and making a point of trying to rile ppl up to get reactions, and i bought it as a distinctly towny perspective that most wolves would find difficult to project. he has significantly fallen off since that point and i actually hate him voting for alison and then dipping again, so it's possible i am clearing him too easily
oh no.. strong town read dried up
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 pm
Well if I disregard pelts, I was thinking Alison or Porscha. Leaning more on Porscha.

Oddly enough tho the Porscha wagon and Alison wagon don't look the best with the people on it, while the Falcon wagon contains more of the people that I tr, so it does make me feel a bit uneasy
huh? why is alison even in your POE? where did that come from?
d i s t a n c e
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:11 pm Why are we wagoning Falcon over Porscha? Does anyone have a summary/case?
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:10 pm I am back. I see Porscha and Jack have outed even further.
more clearing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:11 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:59 pm Why is RondoDimBuckle voting himself? SPF being there is also kinda meh for her.
i dislike that i am the only person in this game (save for possibly mac) who has posted any type of suspicion against the misspsarkles slot in spite of the fact that they are the easiest low hanging fruit in the world for wolves to push on. i decided to park my vote there for a while and see if it would gain any kind of momentum

also i am positive that he wasn't self-voting when i originally voted him, so he must have done it within the last hour without posting lol
Cheeky push of the lhf to see if anyone bites
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:12 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 pm

huh? why is alison even in your POE? where did that come from?
? Have u not read my ISO SPF? I mentioned my issues with Alison earlier with her treatment of Neon before she reversed her read. Also her take on mafia being in the "slakers" but then having sr outside in the more vocal players at the time didn't match up with what she was presenting.

But Mac and others are telling me to give Alison a chance to prove herself so I'm like ok, if that's what they believe is optimal lol
d i s t a n c e
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:13 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 pm I'm slowly coming to think Alison can indeed be wolf judginf the number of players who seem to be sensing something wrong from her + she doesn't seem to oppose it at all.
This is a terrible post from you. I was run up while I wasn't around (and said I wouldn't be around in advance), and you know that I wouldn't go down easily D1 regardless of my alignment. It's extremely bad that you're trying to wiggle into a scumread on me by sheeping the reads of others without explaining why you think their reasons are good. You might as well say Falcon or Jack or Porscha are wolves because everyone seems to sense something wrong from them.
Porscha wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:20 pm Level 1 reads based on this eod period

Towniest

SPF
Aro
Boq
Nanook
Lucy
Neon

Conflicted

Porscha
Falcon
Alison
Creature
Lily

Completely absent of towniness

Seanzie
Jack
Rondo
Second reason to kill Mac
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:20 pm Gotta go, but I'm gonna sheep Mac and Creature on this one and give the benefit of the doubt :/

Rather I would work with my towns than stay on a vanity wagon now tbh

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Falcon ended up... >checks notes: town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:24 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Cant wait for you to be full of shit alison I hope you get policied after my flip because this is awful reasoning that just sounds good in theory to the babies who look up to you more than they need to because they wont think for themselves
looking good
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm Like I literally fucking called this shit that alison is now using to her advantage and she accused me of my reasoning being tmi except now she can put it in her logical tone and everybody eats it up
Rise up! Seize the means of posting!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Yes. As mafia he is not a pussy he is just obvious. He's gone straight at me as a wolf many times. That said I'm heavily conflicted on him right now because he does seem to believe what he's saying to some degree and having bad reads isn't something to particularly scumread Falcon for.

I'm no longer really thinking he's optimal anyway. Not with Rondo the supersub shifting his vote around silently and skating. I don't really see how it makes sense not to just kill Rondo here.

And Seanzie's play today has been a total shit show also.

As I started above these two and Jack are just like... I can't really figure a way to perceive them as town?
I agree with you on Rondo and I think him + Porscha + Jack are way better exes than Falcon.

I kinda see your point on some of Falcon's posting being thrown together but I really think Porscha is just outed and Rondo is actively trolling so.
Oooo I am scary
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:28 pm Alison
19%
Voters: Seanzie, Porscha, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005
arogame123,
No votes
Voters: None
Boquise
No votes
Creature
No votes
Falcon45ca
29%
Voters: Neon, arogame123, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Lilypetal, lucy
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
lucy
No votes
MacDougall
5%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle