Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:02 pm Cowards, tbh
I went from thinking Jacks wagon was weak to hard scum reading jack in the matter of 1 page. Impressive tbh.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

What happened with the Jack wagon? Do you all read Jack as town now?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:17 pm Here's my vore

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Kinky. I like it.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

What marrs the interactions between porscha and Alison and Alison and Falcon is the undertone that if Alison is indeed mafia the likelihood of her push on Porscha being a teammate burial for distancing is actually rather high. Which is a strong argument for letting Porscha go over.

And the way Falcon and Porscha are pushing back into Alison after it makes it look like a show to me that they're all a part of.

Porscha calling me a coward and telling me to vote Alison without supplying any reasoning beyond omgus is also performative. And Falcon naked voting Alison when the wagons were split pinged me hard as a distancing vote because Alison had been shielding Falcon earlier.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:43 pm What happened with the Jack wagon? Do you all read Jack as town now?
Very mixed feelings.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:34 pm Don’t any of you have any resolve at all?
Yes.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:04 pm [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:02 pm Alison is a wolf in this game I think.

I think Lilypetal is also a wolf.

I think the third is probably like ... Seanzie?
Why is Alison a wolf?
it doesn't matter nobody is going to chop her on fay 1 for reasons I give
The game takes longer than one Day tho dude.

Get off the waaaaaahmbulance, and help solve if yer town
there's no wahmbulance
Are you sad? I feel like I'm talking with Eyeore here, what's up dude?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:46 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:06 pm anyway @falcon45ca @MissSparkles @Seanzie @Boquise i have never played with any of u all before unless im forgetting something so i would like to talk about the game and get your vibes before this day phase is over
Sure, tho my vibes have often been described as a dash of Socratic method, mixed with a generous scoop of tequila & DMT

Mac is off, Alison is not town but not wolf, Porscha is feelin' a tad pockety, and Boq feels fucky as I've previously mentioned.

My ISOs are short n sweet as a rule, do you have any specific questions re: what I've posted?
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:00 pm Folks, Mac is also prolly Maf
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

But I actually realized that when looking back, Falcon's progression with Alison doesn't really follow considering he is sr you more and how he's treated ur slot. So now I am conflicted lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

So glad mac is town this game
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:11 pm Mac is clearly OMGUSing, and he's upset I've nailed him as Maf so quickly this game
You had 30 minutes to rebuff me and this is what you came up with?

Why are you voting Alison?
Actually, I've only had 2 mins, I've not been around the past 30 mins. Not that it would be much different, I don't spend oodles of time in responses.

There's a resoluteness she's projecting in reads that have no right to the level of certainty. Her push on Porscha is gross
I voted you and you quote replied by vote earlier. You've had ample opportunity to rebuff me.

Alison outlined her argument very descriptively and in detail and I found it persuasive even if I don't want to kill Porscha. Your characterisation of it is horseshit.

Your worldview doesn't make sense. Alison is the only person who has kept you out of the conversation from pushing a townread on you and you bury her terribly on this point?

Doesn't fly for me.
Well, I'm not trying to convince you? I don't think you're Town.

If you are tho, you're officially no longer good at reading me
Given you've been scumreading me the entire day without stating a reason until I voted you I'd say that's rather hypocritical.

You also did this last time btw.

I don't particularly care about mischopping you if your pattern as town has become just default scumreading me in all games, not stating it and then calling it omgus when I push you.
Haha, whatever you say.

Absolutely everything you've just mentioned is completely in my town range, and you know it. You basing a push on my slot off it is not towny in the least.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:44 pm What marrs the interactions between porscha and Alison and Alison and Falcon is the undertone that if Alison is indeed mafia the likelihood of her push on Porscha being a teammate burial for distancing is actually rather high. Which is a strong argument for letting Porscha go over.

And the way Falcon and Porscha are pushing back into Alison after it makes it look like a show to me that they're all a part of.

Porscha calling me a coward and telling me to vote Alison without supplying any reasoning beyond omgus is also performative. And Falcon naked voting Alison when the wagons were split pinged me hard as a distancing vote because Alison had been shielding Falcon earlier.
yea, I noticed the treatment of Alison was a bit weird considering how he was treating you and how Alison was treating Falcon's slot.

So what are ur thoughts on Porscha then?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Town mac lead me to victory
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm i am getting mildly tilted by the gamestate but it's because i am partly grumpy and tired so im trying to hold my tongue

this gamestate is really quite horrible though
I feel like the only person who doesn't think the game state is awful lol

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:49 pm But I actually realized that when looking back, Falcon's progression with Alison doesn't really follow considering he is sr you more and how he's treated ur slot. So now I am conflicted lol
Am I not allowed to SR more than 1 person?

I'm fine voting Boq, Mac or Alison this RD
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:50 pm So glad mac is town this game
this message sucks
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:51 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm i am getting mildly tilted by the gamestate but it's because i am partly grumpy and tired so im trying to hold my tongue

this gamestate is really quite horrible though
I feel like the only person who doesn't think the game state is awful lol
I think its fine but as they say ignorance is bliss
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:51 pm
this message sucks
Why does it suck
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:51 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:49 pm But I actually realized that when looking back, Falcon's progression with Alison doesn't really follow considering he is sr you more and how he's treated ur slot. So now I am conflicted lol

no u are, but u earlier said Alison is town and not wolf. So I am not sure how it transpired to Alison being mafia, considering u seem more confident on Mac.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I believe town mac is very consistent and his reads make sense to me
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:53 pm

no u are, but u earlier said Alison is town and not wolf. So I am not sure how it transpired to Alison being mafia, considering u seem more confident on Mac.
"Alison is not town, and not wolf" is what I said

That is not a town read. My read has progressed on her...I rarely post out my thoughts on my progressions. This is known by many who play with me, it was even referenced by JJJ in the last game I played.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I have reservations about Mac but meh he has one night to nightkill me before I express them.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:27 pm I again am in a position where I don't like the wagons. I might not be back before EoD, but maybe fix this?
So like... maybe... like... help change it and not just tell other people to do it. Or something.

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Why is RondoDimBuckle voting himself? SPF being there is also kinda meh for her.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:58 pm I have reservations about Mac but meh he has one night to nightkill me before I express them.
Why? Has Mac done something to worry you or is it irrational fear? I'd say he's my strongest tr as of rn and I think he's sounding like and playing like every town game I've seen him in
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:59 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:58 pm I have reservations about Mac but meh he has one night to nightkill me before I express them.
Why? Has Mac done something to worry you or is it irrational fear? I'd say he's my strongest tr as of rn and I think he's sounding like and playing like every town game I've seen him in
He feels kinda LAMIST.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sames

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:58 pm

That is not a town read. My read has progressed on her...I rarely post out my thoughts on my progressions. This is known by many who play with me, it was even referenced by JJJ in the last game I played.
err sorry, I meant to say that, but my point was it seemed u were more confident on Mac than Alison so I wanted to see why u ended up voting where u did.

I mean I don't know u as well lol, so I am basing off an objective. Oddly enough, I did read ur town game in the champs where Neon was as well and it did seem u were less omgus.

So is your mafia read on Mac pure omgus or is it mainly based on him not willing to work with u and respond to ur queries?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:00 pm
He feels kinda LAMIST.
is that an acronym?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:59 pm Why is RondoDimBuckle voting himself? SPF being there is also kinda meh for her.
Yanno voting ones self is anti town and I'm almost inclined to stay here just because of it lol

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:01 pm
He feels kinda LAMIST.
is that an acronym?
Lazy Ants Mount In Sugar Toilets
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:11 pm Mac is clearly OMGUSing, and he's upset I've nailed him as Maf so quickly this game
i feel like you don't believe that this is true regardless of your alignment. bizarre response
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

He feels kinda LAMIST.
Don't mean to be stupid but what does that mean
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:59 pm anyway jackofhearts2005, seanzie, falcon45ca is almost guaranteed to contain a wolf because i refuse to believe that the wagon against boq is town driven, and it's probably jack because i think seanzie was very towny in the first half of the day even if he has dropped off in the latter half, and im sheeping alison/mac/whoever that falcon is playing closer to his town meta than his wolf meta
Seanzie was towny? Why?
he had a really towny stint of posting on like ....page 6-7 where he seemed overly paranoid/accusatory toward everyone who was posting and making a point of trying to rile ppl up to get reactions, and i bought it as a distinctly towny perspective that most wolves would find difficult to project. he has significantly fallen off since that point and i actually hate him voting for alison and then dipping again, so it's possible i am clearing him too easily

LAMIST is Look At Me I'm So Town, just another way to say performative basically.

Its a dumb term
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

This post is gross

If sean is town he's likely to have one (1) good scum read and entirely possible that it's alison
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:06 pm LAMIST is Look At Me I'm So Town, just another way to say performative basically.

Its a dumb term
Well it's fitting because repeatedly doing it is lamist.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:05 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:59 pm anyway jackofhearts2005, seanzie, falcon45ca is almost guaranteed to contain a wolf because i refuse to believe that the wagon against boq is town driven, and it's probably jack because i think seanzie was very towny in the first half of the day even if he has dropped off in the latter half, and im sheeping alison/mac/whoever that falcon is playing closer to his town meta than his wolf meta
Seanzie was towny? Why?
he had a really towny stint of posting on like ....page 6-7 where he seemed overly paranoid/accusatory toward everyone who was posting and making a point of trying to rile ppl up to get reactions, and i bought it as a distinctly towny perspective that most wolves would find difficult to project. he has significantly fallen off since that point and i actually hate him voting for alison and then dipping again, so it's possible i am clearing him too easily
that's just seanzie, I'm cautiously optimistic that he's town
I'm gonna watch him closely d2
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:32 pm @staypositivefriend instead of complaining about the gamestate do something about it. Why aren't you being townie here?
i've been focused on work for the last hour, but i'm not actually sure what you want from me. i think that falcon is probably the best chop today and i plan to vote him at the EOD if it become necessary but ive been making a point to explore other worlds/try to create competing wagons because the gamestate is more productive and interesting that way
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:05 pm
Seanzie was towny? Why?
See I didn't think Seanzie was towny at all and was just throwing shit at everyone and everyone ignored him. But I always think Seanzie is scummy so I didn't say much. But since than he's done nothing but complain about wagon structure and not so anything to even attempt to change it so like...

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:58 pm

err sorry, I meant to say that, but my point was it seemed u were more confident on Mac than Alison so I wanted to see why u ended up voting where u did.

I mean I don't know u as well lol, so I am basing off an objective. Oddly enough, I did read ur town game in the champs where Neon was as well and it did seem u were less omgus.

So is your mafia read on Mac pure omgus or is it mainly based on him not willing to work with u and respond to ur queries?
Mac is OMGUSing me, check my posts

It's 60% vibe, 40% Mac thread state & the way he's establishing his presence
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:36 pm those quotes are actually a disaster... all it shows is someone who has no progression who asks questions they don't follow up on and is now voting someone that they suspected me for suspecting while saying I'm omgussing
I mean unironically the not following up on part is what I thought was slightly townie in asking the questions and then voting where they felt was scummy based on the responses and their thoughts.
who do you want to chop the most if you had to pick just one person?
Well if I disregard pelts, I was thinking Alison or Porscha. Leaning more on Porscha.

Oddly enough tho the Porscha wagon and Alison wagon don't look the best with the people on it, while the Falcon wagon contains more of the people that I tr, so it does make me feel a bit uneasy
huh? why is alison even in your POE? where did that come from?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm slowly coming to think Alison can indeed be wolf judginf the number of players who seem to be sensing something wrong from her + she doesn't seem to oppose it at all.
☆Princess Abigail☆

But I also hate that so many people are insisting that any wagon on a strong player for appearing scummy is a bad wagon because like who cares if they look like scum they could help us win if they aren't so we should keep them alive even if they seem evil.

Like...I don't get it.

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:43 pm What happened with the Jack wagon? Do you all read Jack as town now?
no his posts have still been bad
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:03 pm
i feel like you don't believe that this is true regardless of your alignment. bizarre response
What if I do believe it?

I am a bizarre person, it's been verified by authorities in 6 different nations
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 pm I'm slowly coming to think Alison can indeed be wolf judginf the number of players who seem to be sensing something wrong from her + she doesn't seem to oppose it at all.
consensus reads are an easy way to be very wrong
Alison
Posts in topic: 289

Post by Alison »

I am back. I see Porscha and Jack have outed even further.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Posts in topic: 289

Post by Alison »

Why are we wagoning Falcon over Porscha? Does anyone have a summary/case?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:59 pm Why is RondoDimBuckle voting himself? SPF being there is also kinda meh for her.
i dislike that i am the only person in this game (save for possibly mac) who has posted any type of suspicion against the misspsarkles slot in spite of the fact that they are the easiest low hanging fruit in the world for wolves to push on. i decided to park my vote there for a while and see if it would gain any kind of momentum

also i am positive that he wasn't self-voting when i originally voted him, so he must have done it within the last hour without posting lol

Return to “Previous Hustles”