Moderator: Community Team

Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: sleep] aubergine

it would be pretty MEME if I go down on D1 tbh. Means I havent survived to see D2 for three games in a row :wowee:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:33 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 am
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:07 am Alright you all should probably start pushing for the player you believe to be most likely a hit otherwise we'll just lazylynch Porscha here.
Why is porscha dying bad
*cri*
Do you think creature tmi-ed you as town here?
solid
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

maybe nook is TMI'ing porscha...
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:28 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:26 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:24 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:23 pm @Lilypetal
could you go back now and point out what reads I was just following the consensus tbh?
tbh no
why
i don't desire to be incorrect on the internet today
nice working with you tbh
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:34 pm [VOTE: sleep] aubergine

it would be pretty MEME if I go down on D1 tbh. Means I havent survived to see D2 for three games in a row :wowee:
i will defend the downtrodden until my dying breath

rest easy u will live through the day
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:33 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:31 pm Jackofhearts2005, Creature, falcon45ca
and
Porscha and Seanzie have telegraphed their votes on me.

Lily seems to only follow the consensus of other people regarding me instead of creating original reads, so could as well vote there.
Neon has voted me before so could re-vote.

7 players, I think there should be a wolf there tbh
i believe my original reading of u was incorrect and have reevaluated your slot i don't rly think that's consensus considering you now have 4 people on you and I am still tring you
nice tbh
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:36 pm
and

Lily seems to only follow the consensus of other people regarding me instead of creating original reads, so could as well vote there.

i believe my original reading of u was incorrect and have reevaluated your slot i don't rly think that's consensus considering you now have 4 people on you and I am still tring you
nice tbh
i don't get u

do u think im lying? do you think im a wolf? do u just think im stupid?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

be nice everyone or else
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

@Creature
Is it your town tell or something to ignore my questions and refuse to engage with me in a meaningful manner on the syndicate? You did that the last time we played here and you wolf read me until I was finally NK'd.

You also wrote in the spec chat game "it is too early to town read Boq" (which is what made me town read you).

So like, I am town reading you now again, but what gives tbh?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

either way as ur newly government appointed attorney i will protect u with all i have
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:36 pm
and

nice tbh
i don't get u

sorry
i was considering whether you were lying, but seems you have decided to shield me then maybe not tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

thank you lily tbh
i will return in a few tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:12 pm
I wonder if staypositivefriend randed wolf here. I don't like her pushes so far. I also wonder if staypositivefriend has a lowercase tell considering all her posts here are lowercase.
just to be clear, if i'm typing in uppercase, it is almost guaranteed to be because im posting from mobile and my phone is autocorrecting all the stuff i'm saying. my default typing style and ~aesthetic~ are firmly lowercase
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:38 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:36 pm
and

nice tbh
i don't get u

sorry
i was considering whether you were lying, but seems you have decided to shield me then maybe not tbh
okay yeah if u think im lying thats whatever i wouldve just been a little hurt if u thought i was dumb or something

like i am but its still hurtful u know?

i think ur town, honestly we're probably all on v wagons lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:39 pm
I wonder if staypositivefriend randed wolf here. I don't like her pushes so far. I also wonder if staypositivefriend has a lowercase tell considering all her posts here are lowercase.
just to be clear, if i'm typing in uppercase, it is almost guaranteed to be because im posting from mobile and my phone is autocorrecting all the stuff i'm saying. my default typing style and ~aesthetic~ are firmly lowercase
god ur so valid i type all lowercase normally too omg

but i feel like i get SR'd for how i type a lot and then like i play on my phone and everyone is like "Wow lily is so much townier right now" and its like lol all i did was capitalize letters hehe xd
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

also spf passively watching on as i, her town read, is getting wagoned is noted tbh
appearing when she is voted smh

beetlejuice tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

this is the part in the game spf cares the most about atm tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: spf] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

anyway i finished catching up with the thread and i actually think that jack looks the worst out of all the people who posted when i was gone.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 am Neon's iso is pretty much flufftastic. I know that's shite of me to say but it's true.
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.
Mood. I do wanna see more follow up to this, though.

Mac thinks Neon is totes town. SPF thinks Neon looks like a frozen wolf and I tend to think "frozen wolf" isn't a thing that happens fucking D1. But then Neon is like "SPF is my top townie."

:kadaj:
i dislike jack characterizing neon as "fluffastic" only to use neon's read on me as an excuse not to read me or push on me further. it feels like jack is attempting to position himself to vote neon as needed while also using neon's read on me as a crutch to avoid giving a stance on my alignment

in general, this train of thought doesn't make any sense to me - if jack thinks that i am mischaracterizing neon's play or describing her in a wolfy way, then i would expect him to pursue that read further instead of lazily giving up because someone who he doesn't even townread is calling me down. it borders on word salad because of how difficult the logic is to follow

i also dislike him asking a question about porscha (ie: "is porscha playing scummy this game?"") and then choosing not to self-preserve on porscha while still giving himself the space to vote her later if it becomes strategically necessary. i feel the same way about his vote on boq - it came out of nowhere and i find it difficult to believe that jack!town would be comfortable leaving his vote parked on boq on d1 of a game like this, especially without a clear reason
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:37 pm @Creature
Is it your town tell or something to ignore my questions and refuse to engage with me in a meaningful manner on the syndicate? You did that the last time we played here and you wolf read me until I was finally NK'd.

You also wrote in the spec chat game "it is too early to town read Boq" (which is what made me town read you).

In Halvosen Ridge I ignored you until day 3 when I had both you and JJJ as wolves. Since I was right on JJJ being wolf and another town died also believing you two were wolves, I thought you were wolf until like the day before you died. In spec chat game all I did say was that you shluldn't be cleared too easily. Yet I ignored you and you ended up dying anyway.

I remember someone commenting in Halvosen Ridge that you seemed "lone". I also remember in spec chat you were forming actual reads and ended up coming with a readslist. I'm not seeing either things his game, your votes look kinda meh (Porscha is one vote I had in mind), it feels like you're doing lip job service instead of solving (like saying "we should go for someone not solving" and coming with a quick-made list) and hence why I'm concerned about you.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

jack's posts feel like they were randomly generated by an artificial intelligence that u fed a bunch of random mafia posts to and not by a real human being. i don't know how he typically plays as scum but this is extremely out of character from all of the towngames ive seen from him
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:42 pm
this is the part in the game spf cares the most about atm tbh
girl i was catching up with the 7 pages that i missed
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the funny thing is that i was actually going to make a post talking about how the wagon on you is probably wolf-motivated because it has has an absurd amount of momentum against it in spite of nobody posting any real reason to wolfread you beyond: "he doesnt feel towny" but now im not going to out of spite
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i switched my vote to jack. i don't really like porscha's posts in the sense that it feels like she pulled her reads out of a hat and that the confidence she has projected in her view of the game is not proportional to the content she has actually posted, but she at least feels mildly coherent and i feel like i have a higher chance at reading her incorrectly than i do at reading jack incorrectly
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Jack wagon pretty elite
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im mad about boq voting me for not defending him while i was literally in the process of writing a post defending him
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:24 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:22 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 am
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:07 am Alright you all should probably start pushing for the player you believe to be most likely a hit otherwise we'll just lazylynch Porscha here.
Why is porscha dying bad
*cri*
Do you think creature tmi-ed you as town here?
*sucks teeth* yeah honestly he could be pocketing the fuck out of me by seeing what I see but ultimately the rest of creature has felt town to me today so I dont know that its damning that I believe he has a pair of working eyes and a hamster running his brain just because some others had moments of blindness and sleeping hamster in regards to reading me
Meh

I'm lazy and you're null, good enough for me

Plus I need the cred when you flip red, we both know rondo's not carrying us to the finish line, soz
Rondo will only carry you to finish line if he isnt wolf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 289

Post by Alison »

I think Porscha is outed.

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:47 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:37 pm @Creature

In Halvosen Ridge I ignored you until day 3 when I had both you and JJJ as wolves. Since I was right on JJJ being wolf and another town died also believing you two were wolves, I thought you were wolf until like the day before you died. In spec chat game all I did say was that you shluldn't be cleared too easily. Yet I ignored you and you ended up dying anyway.

I remember someone commenting in Halvosen Ridge that you seemed "lone". I also remember in spec chat you were forming actual reads and ended up coming with a readslist. I'm not seeing either things his game, your votes look kinda meh (Porscha is one vote I had in mind), it feels like you're doing lip job service instead of solving (like saying "we should go for someone not solving" and coming with a quick-made list) and hence why I'm concerned about you.
Wtf I have formed several reads this game, produced a read list, and actively engaged with several players. I have pushed Porscha to form a more concrete read, an action that cant be said about many players currently. You are taking 1 post of plenty to mischaracterise my whole play. Also, that list was correct and is also made to make people say something. Neon, Nook and Porscha had all complaints about the list

You complain about nothing happening yet you do nothing to affect the game. You push me and say I am doing nothing when I am the player who is creating the most splash in the thread tbh. I have formed more actual reads than the majority of this game tbqh.

but sure, maybe i should just go
lel i am town
oh u vote me now i will vote u
gn solving hard
i like trains
i picked flowers yesterday
pushing me is a crime against society tbh
i wonder what movie i should watch
cyndaquil is a good starter
poop penis tv show tbh
Am I town read now? I am out of my wolf range tbh

also cold to ignore me like that tbh, have i done something?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:56 pm I think Porscha is outed.

why?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:55 pm im mad about boq voting me for not defending him while i was literally in the process of writing a post defending him
this is why i cant get a date tbh :wowee:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

honestly tho
if you read my posts and your conclusion is "lol theres no thought process here, no reads, sad" then thats not my skill issue tbqh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

elaborate
staypositivefriend
Hitman

anyway jackofhearts2005, seanzie, falcon45ca is almost guaranteed to contain a wolf because i refuse to believe that the wagon against boq is town driven, and it's probably jack because i think seanzie was very towny in the first half of the day even if he has dropped off in the latter half, and im sheeping alison/mac/whoever that falcon is playing closer to his town meta than his wolf meta
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:50 pm the funny thing is that i was actually going to make a post talking about how the wagon on you is probably wolf-motivated because it has has an absurd amount of momentum against it in spite of nobody posting any real reason to wolfread you beyond: "he doesnt feel towny" but now im not going to out of spite
i deserve this tbh
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:59 pm anyway jackofhearts2005, seanzie, falcon45ca is almost guaranteed to contain a wolf because i refuse to believe that the wagon against boq is town driven, and it's probably jack because i think seanzie was very towny in the first half of the day even if he has dropped off in the latter half, and im sheeping alison/mac/whoever that falcon is playing closer to his town meta than his wolf meta
If I pushed Boquise wrongly I like to think that I accidentally baited wolves in the process.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I wonder if I'll finally get a case on Porscha that's not my own bias.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

If Porscha is wolf good chances NANOOK is town for the TMI thing.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:27 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:23 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:20 pm
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:18 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:50 pm

I guess I can still be in my wolf range but its bozo alliance over here taking the consideration seriously because they are too paper thin in their convictions to find an actual wolf
There is a class dichotomy in this game where some people view themselves and are seen as "strong players " and others who arent viewed the same way by themselves or others. It's why there was that gross post about letting all the strong players get a day 1 pass to scumhunt, which is of course dumb.
All of the people who wouldnt be good enough to be considered for a day 1 pass will sit around not knowing who to vote when town leaders mac and alison are both sitting on the lowest poster in the game and nobody else is telling those other players what to do, despite those same other players trying to get a grasp of the game in their own minds and yet failing to make any meaningful cases or thoughts about who is wolf because the wolves have been good at hiding so far day 1.
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:56 pm
And this is why 1 shrugs and says "idk porscha wolfy" another 3 will shrug and say the same thing until someone they respect more than myself defends me. Its cool
I have provided a reason to scum read you tbh.

If I follow your complaint, who should I vote then, if players who are struggling to produce are off-base today?
Well I'm gonna vote you or nook today probably so up to you what you will do with that information
Why Nook?
Idk hes just kinda stinky. When I look at my read list hes the easiest for me to misclear early and maybe I should have left him null. If he was pressured I think I can find him
alright, that is a fair reason tbh
Why havent you pressured him?
Feelings on him changed recently and I am rushing via phone posting and talking with you. I just dont have time to sit on PC and type out cases
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Alison

Post by Alison »

At this point the number of people crying that the Porscha wagon is too easy has exceeded the number of people that actually shrugvoted them. They are being widely defended, directly ("the Porscha wagon is too auto and lazy"... as though you have never seen an auto and lazy wagon hit scum before?) and indirectly ("oh no! let's vote, uh, SPF, or Boq, for unclear reasons!"), and this occurred as a direct response to them being run up. They have not been townie since and nobody has given a concrete reason why they are. I particularly really didn't like Lilypetal randomly declaring Porscha's responses are "town indicative" with zero explanation why when she was repping a pretty strong wolfread on Porscha previously.

Porscha's actual defense against the pressure that has been put on her has been that she is being oppressed by the evil bourgeoisie of "strong players", two of which she specifically called out as not voting her. It was borderline ATE and reeked of being caught for the wrong reasons. It read more like someone venting about cliques postgame than anything. When they do express suspicion that there are 2+ strong wolves in the town they don't seem at all interested in figuring out who those wolves are or voting them despite the fact that they seem to think that town is being run over by them.

I don't know why people are defending this slot or what they find townie about Porscha's reaction to pressure so kindly enlighten me if you think Porscha is town.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

You know what's fun I'll just vote alison since I think there is at least 1 power player on wolf team this game
staypositivefriend
Hitman

porscha can u talk more about ur scumread on boq pwease
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hey good timing on that post alison
Alison

Post by Alison »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:04 pm You know what's fun I'll just vote alison since I think there is at least 1 power player on wolf team this game
You've had that thought for ages and done nothing with it, voted nobody, didn't even tried to investigate who the "strong wolf" you think exists could be.

I come in, I vote you, I call you out for doing nothing with the thought.

Now you are suddenly interested in voting me.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Reposting this since no one read them
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:48 am Sorta caught up
Ignoring the Alison vs Mac debate because i have irl stuff to do

I think aro getting into the hypocrisy debate earlier is rand town, because i think scum would just let that battle happen regardless of Alison's and Mac's alignment

I think porsha's shade on me is kinda bad, compared to Lily's
Tho i am more into voting Nook or Jack rn
Neon still deserves a vote
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:55 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:52 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:48 am I think porsha's shade on me is kinda bad, compared to Lily's
Elaborate?
They had strong concern of one of my posts but didn't do anything at all with it.

Which is in the realm of "wolf who knows I am town but doesn't wanna push too hard so they'd look bad" tbh. Or maybe "wolf seeing that I am a potential wagon and feel a need to work up to a vote, fearing that jumping on my wagon will look opportunistic".

Whereas Lily, and even Falcon, wrote more tangible stuff that can make them accountable
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:05 pm porscha can u talk more about ur scumread on boq pwease
I dont have time right now, I'm at work shirking my duties as it is lol. I should have my lunch about an hour before eod to pop in but I doubt I'll spend the half hour on my phone making a boq case. Can happen tomorrow if that bridge needs to be crossed
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:06 pm Reposting this since no one read them
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:48 am Sorta caught up
Ignoring the Alison vs Mac debate because i have irl stuff to do

I think aro getting into the hypocrisy debate earlier is rand town, because i think scum would just let that battle happen regardless of Alison's and Mac's alignment

I think porsha's shade on me is kinda bad, compared to Lily's
Tho i am more into voting Nook or Jack rn
Neon still deserves a vote
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:55 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:52 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:48 am I think porsha's shade on me is kinda bad, compared to Lily's
Elaborate?
They had strong concern of one of my posts but didn't do anything at all with it.

Which is in the realm of "wolf who knows I am town but doesn't wanna push too hard so they'd look bad" tbh. Or maybe "wolf seeing that I am a potential wagon and feel a need to work up to a vote, fearing that jumping on my wagon will look opportunistic".

Whereas Lily, and even Falcon, wrote more tangible stuff that can make them accountable
I will entertain it now since you've gone thru the work of quoting it.

Yes I shaded it. With vague to no tangible reasoning. call it vibes. Didnt bother responding since I know you wont be satisfied with my answer but it's kind of how I play
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:06 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:04 pm You know what's fun I'll just vote alison since I think there is at least 1 power player on wolf team this game
You've had that thought for ages and done nothing with it, voted nobody, didn't even tried to investigate who the "strong wolf" you think exists could be.

I come in, I vote you, I call you out for doing nothing with the thought.

Now you are suddenly interested in voting me.
It was truly just fantastic timing on our parts
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:04 pm At this point the number of people crying that the Porscha wagon is too easy has exceeded the number of people that actually shrugvoted them. They are being widely defended, directly ("the Porscha wagon is too auto and lazy"... as though you have never seen an auto and lazy wagon hit scum before?) and indirectly ("oh no! let's vote, uh, SPF, or Boq, for unclear reasons!"), and this occurred as a direct response to them being run up. They have not been townie since and nobody has given a concrete reason why they are. I particularly really didn't like Lilypetal randomly declaring Porscha's responses are "town indicative" with zero explanation why when she was repping a pretty strong wolfread on Porscha previously.

Porscha's actual defense against the pressure that has been put on her has been that she is being oppressed by the evil bourgeoisie of "strong players", two of which she specifically called out as not voting her. It was borderline ATE and reeked of being caught for the wrong reasons. It read more like someone venting about cliques postgame than anything. When they do express suspicion that there are 2+ strong wolves in the town they don't seem at all interested in figuring out who those wolves are or voting them despite the fact that they seem to think that town is being run over by them.

I don't know why people are defending this slot or what they find townie about Porscha's reaction to pressure so kindly enlighten me if you think Porscha is town.
Thing is I've been the voice calling the Porscha wagon too easy. I don't remember anyone else doing the same.

Return to “Previous Hustles”