Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 686
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 2]

Post by Sloonei »

ChopChop wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:47 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:49 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:48 pm i think tonystarkprime is town
He is.
Ok, you elaborate too!
He looks like a person who is actively trying to figure out what the hell is going on, and he's definitely not partnered with Esooa at the very least.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 445
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Mobile site loading really weird. Like buttons and emojis not loading.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I didn't read whatever Sloonei has concocted to try and shade me, but I'm in more of a non-fiction mode right now, so yeah.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 756

Post by Gavial »

Grogu wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:37 pm Tough week for me everyone. I’m glad to see we killed a wolf, great job team.
I need to read up tomorrow but today I’m eating and getting drunk.
Sounds like a good day for you!
:llama:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tl;dr for me here: am I partnered with Esooa and did a big fake venom thing with her?

Or am I on the other bad team because Urist somehow carries some weight with his weird theories?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 1]

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:28 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:33 am
Rej wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:18 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:30 pm i have two townreads but im not gonna say who yet = )
Heya, here to play some low effort, this is the first post that pinged me. I personally don't like posts like this because they are confusing as heck. This could be the most unneccessary soft claim, or this could be a bait, or this could be anything.
I always ask myself why a town should do this, the last time I saw someone do this they ended up masons with someone and they got lynched.

Anyone beat me to this.

Also I see Long Con and KZA are voted currently. I feel whenever I play here Long Con gets voted somehow. Will drop my opinions once I am cought up.
So, this post is kinda weird. He says here and in a lot of other places here's here to play some low effort, as well as just sounding not so comfortable with his reads

If he's a wolf here, he's very self conscious, and uncomfortable in thread
Rej wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:25 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:18 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:30 pm i have two townreads but im not gonna say who yet = )
Heya, here to play some low effort, this is the first post that pinged me. I personally don't like posts like this because they are confusing as heck. This could be the most unneccessary soft claim, or this could be a bait, or this could be anything.
I always ask myself why a town should do this, the last time I saw someone do this they ended up masons with someone and they got lynched.

Anyone beat me to this.

Also I see Long Con and KZA are voted currently. I feel whenever I play here Long Con gets voted somehow. Will drop my opinions once I am cought up.
So looks like Rej is Maf
nah, I am the towniest town to ever town through this town
► Show Spoiler
But then we have posts like this
Rej wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:23 pm Rej probably a wolf for that opening gif.

I’m really good at mafia fyi.
cmon pal, since when are opening gifs scummy? this triggers me, they are part of a Rej with positive mindset :omg:
and this

Which sounds *very* genuine to me, and give off really towny vibes in a unique way and specifically contrary to the mindset I believe wolf!Rej would have made his earlier posts with. He sounds unsure of himself based on needing to repeat he's going to slank; but these townyness he feels he has isn't awkward, it's not forced or overblown, it's very natural and not unsure/worried! So, I think he's town
^^on the other hand, this DOES look potentially like w/w interaction
Lol I correctly remembered which button is the quote button.

Yeah, I could sheep this read.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:50 am tl;dr for me here: am I partnered with Esooa and did a big fake venom thing with her?

Or am I on the other bad team because Urist somehow carries some weight with his weird theories?
the former.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:04 am dat esooa iso
wrapping this up in a spoiler because it's massive. This is not essential to read unless you want to check my work or be really really thorough.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:23 am pros: gay
cute
sometimes will vote mafia
cons: dumb
gameplan: understand the setup
misc: will tunnel mac
"will tunnel mac", noted.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:06 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:03 pm I kinda regret this
Why, did you rand scum?
I prefer scum homie
Gut says falcon is not partnered here, but that's not a firm read and there's no reason this can't be faked.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:18 pm
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:15 pmshe's not lying
lmao hi kza
This feels like an inside joke that I am not part of. Tells me nothing about kza.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:15 pm I already want to tunnel falcon so he's town
Falcon not partnered. This is not how teammates talk about each other unprompted at the start of the game.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:53 pmkza is town
This again tells me nothing about KZA.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:57 pm sloonei is mafia
I'm vibing
Sloonei not partnered. Esooa teams up with Mac to shade me. Mac's read was literally nothing. It still is.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:00 pm no one asked me about my kza read 😢
Esooa wants to talk about KZA, but needs to be prompted first. Noted.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:01 pm
Poison wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:00 pm Alright cuties, I have an exam in like 5 hours so I'll be playi g after that. Do we have any post restrictions here? Please @ me.
😳😳

@Poison no post restriction
Nothing interaction with Poison.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:03 pm
Why, did you rand scum?
I prefer scum homie
kza town read is cause of this post where he very casually gave information to defend me 👍

towny because he felt prompted to say something in it without a clear motive

so I figure the motive is a genuine want for discussion
I'm slightly comfortable saying KZA is not partnered with Esooa here. This reads like a genuine read, and it's a bit too much work for drawing a minor connection between herself and a partner if they are on the same team.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:11 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:07 pm
Why, did you rand scum?
I prefer scum homie
kza town read is cause of this post where he very casually gave information to defend me 👍

Which discussion? Whether you prefer scum roles or not? It's towny to want to delve deeper into that? Was he even doing that?? His comment sounds quite offhanded to me, not indicative of "genuine want for discussion" or an opposition to it. Are you sure this is a real read?
yes, the discussion is relating to my alignment, or you know, solving. And the off handed nature of it is why it's genuine. He did it because he wanted to. He didn't have any clear goal with his read
An exchange with LC. This tells me nothing about them.
However I will note that Esooa claims to have scum read me for my early town read on LC. I do not know what to make of that either, but I'm making a note of it anyway. It is possible that she found my LC read dubious because she knows he is not town, but that is a stretch.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:13 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:11 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:07 pm

I prefer scum homie

Which discussion? Whether you prefer scum roles or not? It's towny to want to delve deeper into that? Was he even doing that?? His comment sounds quite offhanded to me, not indicative of "genuine want for discussion" or an opposition to it. Are you sure this is a real read?
yes, the discussion is relating to my alignment, or you know, solving. And the off handed nature of it is why it's genuine. He did it because he wanted to. He didn't have any clear goal with his read
Now you seem to be contradicting yourself.

How can he display a motive of genuine want for discussion and also have no clear goal with his read?

[VOTE: esooa] aubergine You're being fishy.
you don't really get what I'm saying so
I do not struggle to read this as a staged interaction, but it does not need to be that and I'm not entirely sure something like that would exist at this early stage. I would not put that past LC. I don't know Esooa, but I won't put it past her either because she seems like she knew what she was doing.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:17 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:13 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:04 pm I like all of esooa's reads btw
Has she given any outside of Kaz?

This is Wolfy pocket attempt IMO
I thought she had suggested sloon mafia which is the main thing I was getting at, but it was mac who initially suggested that apparently
I did agree with it though
Urist not partnered, cool.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:18 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:17 pm
Like, you don't even consider that it's a casual pocket attempt?
considered it. Didn't think it was. It was too casual, not flattering or showy, and it's not really a thing I'd imagine kza thinks would pocket me
Meh. This continues to feel like a stunted conversation.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:20 pm dislike lc so far
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:20 pm lc can you talk about your approach to this game?
:ponder:
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:20 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:20 pm dislike lc so far
As a person or as an alignment?
I think you're pretty cool but the seriousness you're expressing at the start of the first day is making me question you
I'm not totally sure I buy this as an authentic read.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:22 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:21 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:20 pm lc can you talk about your approach to this game?
I'd do better if you ask more specific questions. Self-analysis is not a strength of mine.
well as I just said I feel like you're oddly serious right now

do you agree? Why do you think that is?
Hot take: these two are teammates.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:43 pm my scum reads are sloonei, lc, and jjj
RuLe Of ThReE, but she had to include the host to make it a joke. And also she's voting for me while having nothing to say to me and bickering with LC about how serious he's being.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:50 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:47 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:46 pm
A BIG OLD LINK TO NOTHING
I disagree with the post
Oh
is spf doing this something you think she would need to cognizantly replicate or just something she would do unintentionally?
I don't know. She could do it unintentionally, semi-intentionally, or fully intentionally.

My concern is twofold: A) it is something she has seen me do and earn town credit for in a high profile spot.
B) I do not feel like there was an organic reason for her to utilize that play at that moment.
well I'd argue two things

if spf is aware of you and minor facets of your playstyle to the degree she unintentionally replicates it, it's likely she would do the same as town too

and if it's something spf would need to consciously replicate, well I just don't think spf is someone who considers the player list and get play to that extent as scum because:

I believe she intends to not high effort this game

jess doesn't actively plan out what to do as scum
This is already more substantial than anything she has said to LC, but that could be because Esooa is eager to defend a player she knows well in spf.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:02 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:56 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:55 pm as for the "there wasn't an organic reason to do it"

I'm not so sure about that. Honestly, calling attention to your reads in such a way I almost always dislike; it just feels showy to be

but it's also something that I've seen come from town *at least* as often as scum
What is your motivation for pursuing this discussion to the extent that you are?
I have a theory: she doesn't like that I correctly called her out as scum, and is motivated to get discussion moving elsewhere, with her as the towny discussion motivator.
you're right I had an interest in not talking about your read. Mostly because it was bad and annoying me
LC butts into our conversation and she slaps him away. This might be totally unnecessary if they are partners. If their own argument is staged, LC is now encroaching on an entirely separate interaction to continue driving a wedge between himself and Esooa. I have a harder time seeing that happen between partners.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:29 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:28 pm [PipBoy 2000]
I'm not reading any of these
Epi and Esooa are not partnered.
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:22 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:19 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:17 pm I wish I was a cop so I could just know Jess's alignment so I can just be her buddy all game assuming she's town I don't want jess to be mafia I don't want to have to figure this out
i am mafia, but buddy anyway and let me take you to endgame ;)
if you told me this in private I unironically would let you end game just to keep you around and it would make me not worried
This whole exchange is very silly if spf and esooa are teammates.
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:59 am claiming mason with the mayor of gaytown person
Slightly good look for Dom. Esooa doesn't seem fully cognizant of who he is yet, which I think is less likely to happen if she's been waiting for this mysterious "Dom" figure to show up in BTSC.
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:58 am
Urist wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:56 am I get the feeling that LC is prob vault city so idk why he's getting wagonned atm but i said i'd sheep mac so
Poison's reaction to tsp on d0 is +enclave
C4 & spf are enclave

Like literally everyone is enclave except lc
what is vault city and why is LC that
lol
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:01 am
Urist wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:00 am
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:58 am
Urist wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:56 am I get the feeling that LC is prob vault city so idk why he's getting wagonned atm but i said i'd sheep mac so
Poison's reaction to tsp on d0 is +enclave
C4 & spf are enclave

Like literally everyone is enclave except lc
what is vault city and why is LC that
Vault city is a 2nd scumteam that is kinda bad but not super bad
Enclave is the primary scumteam and there are allegedly more of them so we should be focusing on that team first
Lc is vc bc c4 voted 4 him
lol I see

You're that confident on c4?
This feels like a very nervous response and a quick deflection onto c4. No further mention of LC, who she had been voicing stong, consistent suspicion of until now.
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:04 am Seems people don't realize why LC acting serious is weird and I'm kinda annoyed no one cares to wonder *why* I actually found it weird

He is, as has been pointed out, basically never serious, and especially not, from what I've seen, at SoD1

don't think he's certainly scum for him, but the stark playstyle change to his town games I've seen, makes him decently >rand scum imo
But then she makes this post shortly after. Maybe compensating for the lack of response in the previous post? Or maybe I'm just wrong and they're not teammates. But Urist stated as bluntly as one can that LC is aligned with the anti-town faction that Esooa is now confirmed to have belonged to, and her response was to play Noodle Brain and then laugh and deflect, and then a few minutes later type up a separate, independent post casting shade against LC for a read that feels quite bogus to me. Like, I don't know where this read comes from. I don't know what Esooa's experience with LC is, but "LC being serious means he's scum" is absolutely not a read I would ever in a million years suggest, and I've been playing with him for a lot longer than Esooa has. But maybe there is something in her experience that lead her to think this. But then it's weird that she is waving this around so confidently when there are several people here who know LC a lot better than she does.
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:06 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:05 am
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:04 am Seems people don't realize why LC acting serious is weird and I'm kinda annoyed no one cares to wonder *why* I actually found it weird

He is, as has been pointed out, basically never serious, and especially not, from what I've seen, at SoD1

don't think he's certainly scum for him, but the stark playstyle change to his town games I've seen, makes him decently >rand scum imo
There is nothing that LC never is.
it's the impression I've gotten from playing 3 town games with him

Could be wrong but I don't think my interpretation is generally inaccurate
Three town games. I played three town games with LC for breakfast this morning.
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:15 am
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:44 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:47 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:09 pm im gay
You are my friend :3
??? At Dom's focus of me saying a positive thing about him when he did the same thing for the same reason here
@Dom does the fact you did similar things to my "buddying" change your mind about it at all? I saw you make friendly comments towards both myself and spf for saying this so I figured I'd return it
Esooa going out of her way to get a response from Dom again strikes me as not teammates.

Big long exchange between Esooa and spf but I'd be shocked if they are teammates so I'm skipping it for brevity. Clearly that's an important quality to me.
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:16 am
ChopChop wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:17 am Hey Dom!
Your signature is too far!
Make it skinny!
ChopChop wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:17 amFat*
I think ChopChop coming into thread only to post this then leave was a bad look
This is not what bussing looks like. ChopChop is not Esooa's teammate.
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:40 amtsp town lean
I agree with this tsp read.
Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:32 pm yeah [rej]/chop are really scummy lol
Probably not partnered with rej either, but this is kinda reactive and out of the blue, so I won't say it's not bussing. But I think if they were partners then Esooa would be more likely to respond substantively, either asking why rej is suspicious or saying more to contribute to the argument against him.
This is just the first two (technically the last two, cuz reverse order) pages of Esooa's ISO. I'm just gonna split this up into two posts because it's long.

Conclusions so far: LC does not look great. Their early exchange felt subdued for two players who allegedly suspected each other so firmly right off the bat, and I question the validity of Esooa's read on him anyway. Her response when Urist specifically called out LC as a member of Vault City was downright comical.

Speaking of Urist, he looks excellent. I just kind of assume spf is not Esooa's teammate because of the way they danced around each other. It did kind of feel like at least one of them was hiding from the other. My impression yesterday was that that was spf's doing. Maybe they were both trying to hide from each other. Idk.

Dom, falcon, chop, and rej all do not look like partners. KZA also gets a slight not-teammate point early on. I feel like I'm forgetting someone, but this was a lot of posts. Uh

Mac appeared in the very beginning as a shepherd to Esooa but then disappeared. Idk what to do with that.
Course we aren’t!
Me and Falcon are IC’s, what’s you talking about?
:workit:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:26 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:21 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:21 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:18 am I hate saying this but this makes me feel better about you. I hate saying it because it's like "Oh, if you're mafia (here or elsewhere) do one interactive iso and I'll townread you." Nevertheless.
it's multiball.
But still.
I don't believe you.
Why would I make that up? It’s multiball. Even if I’m a wolf, I’m hunting for real. :grin:
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:50 am tl;dr for me here: am I partnered with Esooa and did a big fake venom thing with her?

I think it’s more the previous.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I wanna take screenshots of this it’s so bad but that might be illegal.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:26 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:21 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:21 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:18 am I hate saying this but this makes me feel better about you. I hate saying it because it's like "Oh, if you're mafia (here or elsewhere) do one interactive iso and I'll townread you." Nevertheless.
it's multiball.
But still.
I don't believe you.
Why would I make that up? It’s multiball. Even if I’m a wolf, I’m hunting for real. :grin:
Should have been pushing for Eloon then.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ChopChop wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:44 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:47 pm hot take chop tmied jack as scum
WDYM?
He’s saying you know I’m a wolf because you’re on the team with me and Poison.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@TonyStarkPrime
You were tunnelling all on me yesterday, there a reason you aren’t doing that today?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Did that Bo guy that voted you yesterday make you shot your pants?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Shit*
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:55 am
ChopChop wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:44 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:47 pm hot take chop tmied jack as scum
WDYM?
He’s saying you know I’m a wolf because you’re on the team with me and Poison.
Yeah and he’s also with us but this town wouldn’t know all 4 of us are a team that would be too insane for them to comprehend.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Esooa wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:49 pm @DrWilgy @Marmot @reywaS

yo
Esooa spontanously tags three players: wilgy, marmot, and reywas (kylemii). Presumably it is because all three had been quiet/absent to that point. This is at 9:49 PM on March 1st.

Wilgy had posted 4 times, so not totally absent. But had been absent since Day 0.
reywas checked in once on Day 0 then disappeared.
Marmot posted a few times on Day 0 and then did not return until mid-day 1, after this tag.

This is the only time Esooa mentions any of these three. They are not the only three with a light thread presence on Day 1; Spacedaisy wasn't super active, DaughterOfOmega did not show up until shortly before this message, and Martin had said very little to this point.

My wild speculation here is that one of these three two could be Vault City: wilgy, Marmot, or reywas/Kyle. Esooa wanted to her low-activity partner, but was nervous about making them a singular target, so she blanketed them with the nice and comfortable Rule of 3.

I would vote for Marmot before I vote for Kyle.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Okay, Now that I finally read the opening post properly, a lot of posts are making sense to me now.

so we have 3 classical town dead and one vault city dead. okay. I will start with ISOing the deceased Vault City then.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Yeah Kyle is a smoothie, can’t vote him out yet.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:51 am

the former.
Are you trying to present that as a serious case or is this like a jokey thing?

'Cause I get the vibe that you're trying to be serious, and if you could see the expression on my face you'd probably report it to the mods.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ChopChop wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:52 am Course we aren’t!
Me and Falcon are IC’s, what’s you talking about?
not partners with esooa.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Poison wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:58 am Okay, Now that I finally read the opening post properly, a lot of posts are making sense to me now.

so we have 3 classical town dead and one vault city dead. okay. I will start with ISOing the deceased Vault City then.
Good Boy.
Now go posts more Anime Memes in scum chat!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:59 am

the former.

'Cause I get the vibe that you're trying to be serious, and if you could see the expression on my face you'd probably report it to the mods.
I am both serious and the mods.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ChopChop wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:48 am Let’s not forgot that the person executed yesterday voted directly Tony rather then their voters.
They specifically vote the person who had their vote on me.
What does that mean?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

ChopChop wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:59 am
Poison wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:58 am Okay, Now that I finally read the opening post properly, a lot of posts are making sense to me now.

Good Boy.
Now go posts more Anime Memes in scum chat!
but you said you would block me if I bothered or spammed any longer.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:00 am
ChopChop wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:48 am Let’s not forgot that the person executed yesterday voted directly Tony rather then their voters.
What does that mean?
It means they didn’t blindly slap a TR on them and look the other way
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Site working again.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:00 am

the former.

You need to take a break or give your head a shake. Completely ridiculous, stop being silly. Even if you're just bad and trying to frame, this isn't the way man.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:01 am

the former.

You need to take a break or give your head a shake. Completely ridiculous, stop being silly. Even if you're just bad and trying to frame, this isn't the way man.
Have you never faked an interaction to distance from a partner on Day 1?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:39 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:33 am Hey, I just pinned that Rej post in my ISO with the intention of circling back later.
you know what they say about great minds
I basically have nothing new to add RE: esooa & rej. I was just going to ask for opinions on that big post, because I could go either way on it. How confident would you be with the suggestion that that was esooa shielding a teammate?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:02 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:01 am

the former.

Have you never faked an interaction to distance from a partner on Day 1?
That might be a good place to start. Find anything like that in my history and you get to apply to have the right to accuse me of it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:58 am

yo
Esooa spontanously tags three players: wilgy, marmot, and reywas (kylemii). Presumably it is because all three had been quiet/absent to that point. This is at 9:49 PM on March 1st.

Wilgy had posted 4 times, so not totally absent. But had been absent since Day 0.
Marmot posted a few times on Day 0 and then did not return until mid-day 1, after this tag.

This is the only time Esooa mentions any of these three. They are not the only three with a light thread presence on Day 1; Spacedaisy wasn't super active, DaughterOfOmega did not show up until shortly before this message, and Martin had said very little to this point.

My wild speculation here is that one of these three two could be Vault City: wilgy, Marmot, or reywas/Kyle. Esooa wanted to her low-activity partner, but was nervous about making them a singular target, so she blanketed them with the nice and comfortable Rule of 3.

Why is Wilgy crossed out here? This feels like a stupid question.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:58 am

yo

Why is Wilgy crossed out here? This feels like a stupid question.
I don't believe you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ChopChop wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:01 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:00 am
What does that mean?
It means they didn’t blindly slap a TR on them and look the other way
I guess I just thought this part was important. Like that the implication was therefore you are town.

But okay.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sigh. Is Wilgy dead and I forgot?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:08 am Sigh. Is Wilgy dead and I forgot?
:nicenod:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol yep.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:07 am [VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine
Yeah, 'cause Jack is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo into fake derpclears.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Who tf shoots Dr Wilgy on N1? You’re supposed to let him be the final mischop or just keep giving him another day and eventually he was mafia all along.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Why, did you rand scum?
I prefer scum homie

I will chuckle if KZA flips scum here.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:08 am
Yeah, 'cause Jack is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo into fake derpclears.
The vote has much much more to do with me not believing anything about Jack's progression on me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Wilgy fair chance to be a vig shot anyway. *fart noises*
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:10 am
The vote has much much more to do with me not believing anything about Jack's progression on me.
But Sloonei. It’s multiball. :kadaj:
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:09 am Who tf shoots Dr Wilgy on N1? You’re supposed to let him be the final mischop or just keep giving him another day and eventually he was mafia all along.
yesss I was not sure why wilgy died either. can't be a town vig, were the scums going for some other faction hunt? possible.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:11 am
On Day 1 you suspected me for things that I don't believe you would honestly suspect me for.
On Day 2 you have town-read me for things that I don't believe you would honestly town-read me for.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:10 am Wilgy fair chance to be a vig shot anyway. *fart noises*
I am not sure about that.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:12 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:11 am
On Day 1 you suspected me for things that I don't believe you would honestly suspect me for.
On Day 2 you have town-read me for things that I don't believe you would honestly town-read me for.
so what do you think he is up to ?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The point is that it wasn’t an attempted derpclear is all, Poison.

Return to “Previous Jobs”