Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:35 am Kate had SVS dead to absolute rights the last game they both played. Remember? Literally saw through her like she was a complete noob. It was godly.

Kate will not be wrong on SVS if she is town. If SVS is mafia Kate is not town Kate is mafia.

Kate MAYBE pocketing SVS. But I would expect SVS to have at least humoured the thought given the situation we find ourselves in.

They are either wolves or they are town with absolutely disgustingly good meta reads on each other. If they are t/w I will be ... mildly annoyed at the town between them lol.

But seriously I am very confident it's not t/t.

The more I talk the more I am convincing myself especially that Nutella only dies over 1 of them if they are both mafia tbh. We are on day 3 and have had SVS and Kate mason town locking each other. Kate who BREAKS wolf teams with her soul reads. Zero wolf flips and both alive?
I think for a lot of reasons the Kate wolf flip will look good for Wilgy and we should skip to that part
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:22 am I will no longer respect you as human beings if you don't.
Waiiiiitttt. You respected us as human being before??? XD
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:44 am If there has to be a wolf pushing me today it's SVS and no I am not changing my opinion on that
It's always SVS first because imo she couldn't get me to townread her so she's resorted to pushing me now instead, then Mac if he's powerwolfing, and I don't think it's TSP because TSP isn't powerwolfing or pocketing me
But does anyone other than SVS think I'm not giving her a fair chance? Kate maybe? I just think out of the three votes on me, hers is the worst placed, but tbh I don't think TSP gave a reason at all for voting me while SVS said it was my EoD (which is why I suspect her more).
Svs is NOT a wolf. NOT.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ok
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:45 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:11 am I see Dennis has yet to vote. I consider that outing.

Pick the wolf between Seanzie and Wilgy.

I think WWA is a wolf but i would actually prefer we go to the above 3 right now simply due to WWA level of effort and my earlier vibe read.

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
the guy who hasn't showed up in like an entire day not voting is outing? lol
I think the guy skating by on his mother's read and doing nothing exactly the same way he abused a town read when we wolfed together is pretty outing honestly
I did not, not even once, say Dennis was town. Maybe I leaned that way day 1. I voted for him for a while. Dennis is not in my towncore.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:22 am I will no longer respect you as human beings if you don't.
I won't respect you either if you let pyxxy slip through our fingers. This happened in the fucking champs practice game, he barely did anything but people weren't willing to join me in voting him for two days and he was a wolf and won because nobody was committing to voting him
I'm really trying to just vote and then not be manipulated out of my vote. We need one before we get any more. Talk about the teM all ya like but we need ONE to get started.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

*team
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:35 am Kate had SVS dead to absolute rights the last game they both played. Remember? Literally saw through her like she was a complete noob. It was godly.

Kate will not be wrong on SVS if she is town. If SVS is mafia Kate is not town Kate is mafia.

Kate MAYBE pocketing SVS. But I would expect SVS to have at least humoured the thought given the situation we find ourselves in.

They are either wolves or they are town with absolutely disgustingly good meta reads on each other. If they are t/w I will be ... mildly annoyed at the town between them lol.

The more I talk the more I am convincing myself especially that Nutella only dies over 1 of them if they are both mafia tbh. We are on day 3 and have had SVS and Kate mason town locking each other. Kate who BREAKS wolf teams with her soul reads. Zero wolf flips and both alive?
You mean not w/w? You said not t/t but it sounds like you wee implying they are, just trying to make sure I understood right
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:54 am Sorry sorry sorry, for the super gigantic ugly post. I got lost in an ISO, and it was easier to make one big post than several smaller, and my spoiler tagging always seems to break.

When Kate tries to pocket me, she's very tentative not bold. She upped her wolf game overall in Scooby Doo, but not like this. Initially, I can fool her longer than she can fool me, but not much longer. She reads my meta better than I read hers, she can pick out stylistic differences I miss (and I mean this for everyone, not just me, she notices things like grammar and smiley usage. It's scary).

And you're over analyzing, it's why you have problems reading me, her, other old timey peeps. We're more chaos players and aren't very formulaic. It's easier to imagine worlds where we're bad.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:12 am
Neon wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:46 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:35 am Waiting for the "haha no you're definitely a wolf PR" rebuttal like I usually get
If I'm lucky it'll actually stir up something spicy
Haha no you're definitely a wolf PR
Neon why are you voting the counterwagon to someone you called a wolf PR?
Who was she voting for?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:37 am Why is Kate voting Pyxxy over Dennis?

@S~V~S are you absolutely sure Kate is town?
As above, yes.

Now you answer a question for me. When you lied to me the other day, when you were happy posting; (I saw someone else, Dennis I think, make a remark about dropping the schtick, and he stopped doing what he had been doing) and towards the end of that day you stopped doing it, were you compelled to happy post, where you doing it for shits and giggles, or is it a you cannot say thing?
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:34 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:23 pm Actually I want to know what @MacDougall has to say, too, since he also had falcon as scum and I'm pretty sure he tried to convince me of it
I am voting you and I am not unvoting you.
Why did this unhappen? From subsequent posts, you seem to still think Windward is bad, or at least thats the tone your're taking with her.

I also want you to tell me what are your thoughts on how day 2 ended, with Windward seemingly going to the walls to save Neon, resulting in Falcons yeet? You throw out a lot of different scenarios, and it can be hard for me to follow your train of thought. You're more of a big picture guy, I tend to focus on individuals.

I read Windward for Neon mentions, and Day One she quoted this:
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:34 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:37 pm I've decided to build a town core.

Lilypetal
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
WindwardAway

Yeah that's the stuff right there...
Interesting
Since Windward has accused me and someone else I noticed but don't recall who os sheeping them, so I wasn't sure what interesting meant in this context.

I read her Day Two re Neon, and her progression is really interesting.

She starts out with this:
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:00 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:46 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:21 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:18 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:17 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:44 am

That's also my thought but idk how confident I am in it, probably less than you
hmmm
Oh thanks for reminding me lily flipped town
I was thinking one of those two names was gonna flip wolf with Seanzie
So I guess I'll look at neon again if Seanzie flips wolf which he probably will, if he doesn't, oh well
Would you look at neon if seanzie flips town though bc spoiler I definitely would
I would look at Neon regardless of Seanzie's flip tbh but especially if Seanzie flips town
Actually maybe I retract the "especially if Seanzie flips town" part
Neon was in my PoE anyway
Goes to this:
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:37 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:28 pm I know it is early in the day, but I am worried about the current gamestate, and based off it, I think I'm already a reasonable candidate for elim today, and I kind of doubt that is going to change (many people who can be heavy hitters are on the sidelines, and if that remains true, this threadstate will not significantly change by EoD).

Currently though the people pushing me are doing so with nothing. Nutella has "vibes" and "Mac and TSP" stuff. Kate is sheeping this, and WWA because I am different than a game which I played in a very different way than I usually play.

Can y'all help me encourage these people to actually come at me? If I'm a wolf, they have prime opporunities to spew themselves town on me, and if I'm town and we currently sleepwalk into a Seanzie elim with these sorts of cases, y'all don't learn anything from my flip.
why aren't you pushing neon today?
I cannot recall any feeling I've had towards Neon or anything they've done, so mostly they just aren't on my mind. I know you quoted a post where I said something about Neon, but clearly it wasn't that important to me since I don't remember making it or what I was feeling when I made it.
Well that's disappointing.
And is willing to vote pretty much anyone by EOD to save Neon.

I'm not going to quote Windwards whole ISO; but if you have time, open her ISO, search it for Neon, and read Day Two

I'm leaving my vote where it is.

Bai! Work calls!
Neon was voting pyxxy whom Ive also been pushing
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:54 am Sorry sorry sorry, for the super gigantic ugly post. I got lost in an ISO, and it was easier to make one big post than several smaller, and my spoiler tagging always seems to break.

When Kate tries to pocket me, she's very tentative not bold. She upped her wolf game overall in Scooby Doo, but not like this. Initially, I can fool her longer than she can fool me, but not much longer. She reads my meta better than I read hers, she can pick out stylistic differences I miss (and I mean this for everyone, not just me, she notices things like grammar and smiley usage. It's scary).

And you're over analyzing, it's why you have problems reading me, her, other old timey peeps. We're more chaos players and aren't very formulaic. It's easier to imagine worlds where we're bad.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:35 am Waiting for the "haha no you're definitely a wolf PR" rebuttal like I usually get
Who was she voting for?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:37 am Why is Kate voting Pyxxy over Dennis?

As above, yes.

Now you answer a question for me. When you lied to me the other day, when you were happy posting; (I saw someone else, Dennis I think, make a remark about dropping the schtick, and he stopped doing what he had been doing) and towards the end of that day you stopped doing it, were you compelled to happy post, where you doing it for shits and giggles, or is it a you cannot say thing?
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:23 pm Actually I want to know what @MacDougall has to say, too, since he also had falcon as scum and I'm pretty sure he tried to convince me of it
Why did this unhappen? From subsequent posts, you seem to still think Windward is bad, or at least thats the tone your're taking with her.

I also want you to tell me what are your thoughts on how day 2 ended, with Windward seemingly going to the walls to save Neon, resulting in Falcons yeet? You throw out a lot of different scenarios, and it can be hard for me to follow your train of thought. You're more of a big picture guy, I tend to focus on individuals.

Lilypetal
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
WindwardAway

Interesting
Since Windward has accused me and someone else I noticed but don't recall who os sheeping them, so I wasn't sure what interesting meant in this context.

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:44 am

That's also my thought but idk how confident I am in it, probably less than you
hmmm
So I guess I'll look at neon again if Seanzie flips wolf which he probably will, if he doesn't, oh well
Would you look at neon if seanzie flips town though bc spoiler I definitely would
I would look at Neon regardless of Seanzie's flip tbh but especially if Seanzie flips town
Goes to this:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:28 pm I know it is early in the day, but I am worried about the current gamestate, and based off it, I think I'm already a reasonable candidate for elim today, and I kind of doubt that is going to change (many people who can be heavy hitters are on the sidelines, and if that remains true, this threadstate will not significantly change by EoD).

Currently though the people pushing me are doing so with nothing. Nutella has "vibes" and "Mac and TSP" stuff. Kate is sheeping this, and WWA because I am different than a game which I played in a very different way than I usually play.

Can y'all help me encourage these people to actually come at me? If I'm a wolf, they have prime opporunities to spew themselves town on me, and if I'm town and we currently sleepwalk into a Seanzie elim with these sorts of cases, y'all don't learn anything from my flip.
I cannot recall any feeling I've had towards Neon or anything they've done, so mostly they just aren't on my mind. I know you quoted a post where I said something about Neon, but clearly it wasn't that important to me since I don't remember making it or what I was feeling when I made it.

I'm not going to quote Windwards whole ISO; but if you have time, open her ISO, search it for Neon, and read Day Two

Bai! Work calls!
Oh and to reply to the rest of this:

Idc how wolfy this sounds, full disclosure i had Neon as town on D1 and iirc a single post made me doubt that read but I couldn't remember exactly what it was when I said that she was PoE for me, and tbh i still don't remember. And instead of isoing neon to find the post that made me think she could be wolfing, I just waited for her to post something in the thread to get a feel for where my read should be and I pulled her out of my PoE again very fast. And no, I didn't mention any of this in the thread because I think it's completely embarrassing and dumb that I sometimes take notes on my reads but in that case I didn't. I haven't written down anything at all in this game.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 2]

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:59 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:49 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:48 pm Alright I won't vote wind today bc it will be a bigger loss if she is town bc she is solving and leading. We can determine if that's powerwolfing after more flips

And if she's wolf I now think she's more likely tmiing neon than saving her maybe. If she's town I can follow the read for today

So that all combined with letting up on Kate/SVS (though I still don't feel great about SVS) and with falcon still not really doing anything inspiring

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Yeah but I'm solving and leading cause I'm gonna be mostly afk from Thursday through Sunday lol
ALSO if you have time, after Windwards ISO is open, and you searched for Neon, search THOSE results for Nutella.

I know everyone things "post post post MORE" but it's also easier to lose things people said three calendar days ago when they have a hundred posts a day.
I get a lot of complaints about my iso that it's wolfy to make people read my posts, so if it helps I can just completely quit posting today, cold turkey lol

I don't think that's beneficial for me but if you want to mine my existing iso I can just shut up and only make vote posts
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:38 am Pxcyxycyxy strikes me as an ok vote but like does anyone think it’s gonna hit? We make that chop on day 4 after someone makes a big stink about trying to chop (redacted) for the first 36 hours
I'm confident it's a hit and I can't tell you why
I'm fine with dying immediately after if pyxxy is a miss
But if you think I'm wolfing then you'd better assume I'm bussing my LHF teammate who's doing nothing to defend himself
And if you think I'm town then you should believe I have a very good reason for pushing pyxxy with this level of confidence
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:23 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:44 am If there has to be a wolf pushing me today it's SVS and no I am not changing my opinion on that
It's always SVS first because imo she couldn't get me to townread her so she's resorted to pushing me now instead, then Mac if he's powerwolfing, and I don't think it's TSP because TSP isn't powerwolfing or pocketing me
But does anyone other than SVS think I'm not giving her a fair chance? Kate maybe? I just think out of the three votes on me, hers is the worst placed, but tbh I don't think TSP gave a reason at all for voting me while SVS said it was my EoD (which is why I suspect her more).
Svs is NOT a wolf. NOT.
Then imo there are no wolves on my wagon and you should chop me just to resolve this, but chop pyxxy immediately after I flip
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:28 am
I won't respect you either if you let pyxxy slip through our fingers. This happened in the fucking champs practice game, he barely did anything but people weren't willing to join me in voting him for two days and he was a wolf and won because nobody was committing to voting him
I'm really trying to just vote and then not be manipulated out of my vote. We need one before we get any more. Talk about the teM all ya like but we need ONE to get started.
Yes I know
And that's why I'm pushing the strongest wolfread I have that apparently nobody except Neon and Porscha agree on now
And up to yesterday it was only Neon really voicing a scumread on pyxxy and I was just testing him to see if he was gonna behave like I expected him to as a wolf, or as town
And he behaved like a wolf at EoD so that is really all the confirmation I needed, on top of everything else he's done in this game. Compare it to the champs practice game. As pyxxy said, he's done even less in this game but idk why anyone should give him town points for it. He barely hung on in that game but finally killed me because I was pushing him and would've voted him in LyLo without question. Here it's the exact same situation, nobody wants to listen to my read and I'm not even an IC this time, half the game thinks I'm scum. But I'm very, very confident that pyxxy is doing exactly what he does as a wolf, but with even less busy work than in the last game because this isn't a champs practice game. He's sidelining it as a wolf with what I assume is a fairly quiet scumteam while town points fingers at each other and ignores the wolves. I think by now we've discussed at least two wolves today so that's probably better for us, but we need to execute them to actually win.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok now that I've bored you all with my pyxxy read and he hasn't even come in to refute any of my reasoning since he already tried "but I don't have to do anything as a wolf, since in the last game I didn't influence votes and I won... Look at me here, I'm doing even less so the wagons aren't my fault!" and that is absolutely NOT towny reasoning (seriously, don't believe me? Read his iso, it's short, and it is definitely not towny)...

Im intrigued by Wilgy saying" yes" and agreeing with my take on porscha moving her from a scumread to a townread today. I don't really like it, and I don't buy it because he's back to answering with "yes" and giving no explanation to go with it. Do i find a "yes" scummy? No, not really in a vacuum, but it's getting old, we determined it isn't role related or a post restriction since he posted normally a few times, and I cannot for the life of me tell the difference between Wilgy giving a full read on someone, or Wilgy naming the impression he got off a single post.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:11 am I see Dennis has yet to vote. I consider that outing.

I think WWA is a wolf but i would actually prefer we go to the above 3 right now simply due to WWA level of effort and my earlier vibe read.

This could happen to anybody! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Point taken by this goofball! Can't argue with the facts! Although I feel like past-life non-silly non-goofball me trained his evasion skills! Some credit for the grind perhaps! You still get credit for being right! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok I’ll chop Pyxxy at this point for annoying me
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:22 am Fucking spotty internet
OK fr i will elaborate on this later by continuing to scream that pyxxy spent last game townreading and offering to sheep me the entire time I was pushing on him when he was wofling
Look here! A silly goblet! Filled to the goofy brim with delicious Welch's Grape Juice! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:40 pm Ok I’ll chop Pyxxy at this point for annoying me
Me too buddy! Unfortunately! I got goofy cursed! Silly me! And it killed my desire to post! Just ask Dennis! He got stuck with this silly goofy nonsense yesterday! Or I'm a monkey's uncle! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:13 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:38 am Pxcyxycyxy strikes me as an ok vote but like does anyone think it’s gonna hit? We make that chop on day 4 after someone makes a big stink about trying to chop (redacted) for the first 36 hours
I'm confident it's a hit and I can't tell you why
I'm fine with dying immediately after if pyxxy is a miss
But if you think I'm wolfing then you'd better assume I'm bussing my LHF teammate who's doing nothing to defend himself
And if you think I'm town then you should believe I have a very good reason for pushing pyxxy with this level of confidence
"I'm fine with dying immediately after if pyxxy is a miss"
Goofy take! And take it from me! I'm the goofiest goofball alive! Hopefully not for long! Althougth this silly power wears off after one day! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok Dennis what is going on
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:23 pm Ok now that I've bored you all with my pyxxy read and he hasn't even come in to refute any of my reasoning since he already tried "but I don't have to do anything as a wolf, since in the last game I didn't influence votes and I won... Look at me here, I'm doing even less so the wagons aren't my fault!" and that is absolutely NOT towny reasoning (seriously, don't believe me? Read his iso, it's short, and it is definitely not towny)...

Im intrigued by Wilgy saying" yes" and agreeing with my take on porscha moving her from a scumread to a townread today. I don't really like it, and I don't buy it because he's back to answering with "yes" and giving no explanation to go with it. Do i find a "yes" scummy? No, not really in a vacuum, but it's getting old, we determined it isn't role related or a post restriction since he posted normally a few times, and I cannot for the life of me tell the difference between Wilgy giving a full read on someone, or Wilgy naming the impression he got off a single post.
""but I don't have to do anything as a wolf, since in the last game I didn't influence votes and I won... Look at me here, I'm doing even less so the wagons aren't my fault!""
Slander! Silly slander of my wolf game! Oh nothing burns so deep and harsh as a goofy gash in the mid-section of my honorable silly scum skills! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

Nothing goofy about this read of my iso though! I didn't even vote Day 1! I'm as silly as they scum! I mean come! Silly as they come! What a goof! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

For what it's worth! In goofy glory! Silly gimmicks don't seem to be silly choices! I might not kill Wilgy here! For silly reasons! But who knows! I'm a goofball! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:51 pm Ok Dennis what is going on
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:07 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:53 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:46 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:23 am I feel pretty good about Kate, her reaction to being at the bottom of nutellas list felt towny to me. I don't recall much of anything from Wilgy. As of my last post, I had good feels about Porscha, Dennis, Windward and Sean, mostly based on feels.
I always try to solve Kate first and I'm having a few concerns

I agree that her reaction to nutellas list is towny, but that's about it. The most concerning part is how she's not as active as she normally is as town. My mind always goes to holes, where she was like shining civ to me, and it was how she was in and commenting on so many little things that wasn't there as maf. Here's she's just not really saying much

I'm still down to let her live D1, but D2 is the Day of Judgement
Young man, I'd like you to keep in mind that I am also hosting another game at the same time. I'm here, am I shining now 💫🌼
(I wasn't sure if we were allowed to bring that up)

I'd give it a day out of paranoia but sure for now
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:11 pm :PPPP bleehhhh gwuys wyhy awe youw aww swo hawpy?? our fwiends awe DEAD!! :333
pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:48 pm Haha no way! Wow! I can't believe what has happened here! Or rather, I can, but I am such a silly goofball that everything I say today will need to be taken with a silly goofy grain of salt! @Dennis you weren't kidding huh you wacky kid! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:40 pm @pyxxy you silly little goofball you have 4 votes can you do something now
Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:25 am
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:45 am

I think the guy skating by on his mother's read and doing nothing exactly the same way he abused a town read when we wolfed together is pretty outing honestly
I did not, not even once, say Dennis was town. Maybe I leaned that way day 1. I voted for him for a while. Dennis is not in my towncore.
Cool except not once has anyone actually discussed Dennis or pushed Dennis or really done anything even in the face of prodding from others
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:09 pm

Who was she voting for?

As above, yes.

Lilypetal
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
WindwardAway

Interesting

hmmm
Goes to this:

Bai! Work calls!
Oh and to reply to the rest of this:

Idc how wolfy this sounds, full disclosure i had Neon as town on D1 and iirc a single post made me doubt that read but I couldn't remember exactly what it was when I said that she was PoE for me, and tbh i still don't remember. And instead of isoing neon to find the post that made me think she could be wolfing, I just waited for her to post something in the thread to get a feel for where my read should be and I pulled her out of my PoE again very fast. And no, I didn't mention any of this in the thread because I think it's completely embarrassing and dumb that I sometimes take notes on my reads but in that case I didn't. I haven't written down anything at all in this game.
Well now I'm intrigued

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 2]

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:11 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:59 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:49 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:48 pm Alright I won't vote wind today bc it will be a bigger loss if she is town bc she is solving and leading. We can determine if that's powerwolfing after more flips

And if she's wolf I now think she's more likely tmiing neon than saving her maybe. If she's town I can follow the read for today

So that all combined with letting up on Kate/SVS (though I still don't feel great about SVS) and with falcon still not really doing anything inspiring

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Yeah but I'm solving and leading cause I'm gonna be mostly afk from Thursday through Sunday lol
ALSO if you have time, after Windwards ISO is open, and you searched for Neon, search THOSE results for Nutella.

I know everyone things "post post post MORE" but it's also easier to lose things people said three calendar days ago when they have a hundred posts a day.
I get a lot of complaints about my iso that it's wolfy to make people read my posts, so if it helps I can just completely quit posting today, cold turkey lol

I don't think that's beneficial for me but if you want to mine my existing iso I can just shut up and only make vote posts
I think you should keep posting and tell people to deal with it. There's no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to post as much as you want

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So like I'd pyx just open wolfing or is that just Mr being dumb again...

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

For the love of God, we are town and town.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:24 am

I think for a lot of reasons the Kate wolf flip will look good for Wilgy and we should skip to that part
You don't know me, yet. Your post actually makes me want to flip wilgy more than you. Keep talking about this, I'm intrigued.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Tell me who to vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:10 pm Tell me who to vote.
Pedro.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:23 pm Ok now that I've bored you all with my pyxxy read and he hasn't even come in to refute any of my reasoning since he already tried "but I don't have to do anything as a wolf, since in the last game I didn't influence votes and I won... Look at me here, I'm doing even less so the wagons aren't my fault!" and that is absolutely NOT towny reasoning (seriously, don't believe me? Read his iso, it's short, and it is definitely not towny)...

I'm actually under the impression wilgy has some limit on his speech since he mentioned counting his words. But I am wary of him agreeing I'm townier *now* after what mac said, as if he is worried I'll vote him so now he is trying to pocket me by giving me a tr
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Dennis your game play is ridiculous here. I LOVE YOU GOOBER but I keep forgetting youre playing!

<3 LOVE <3
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:42 pm @Dennis your game play is ridiculous here. I LOVE YOU GOOBER but I keep forgetting youre playing!

<3 LOVE <3
I legit had to just go look that your name is still on the poll.

Not that I didn't love doing that, cuz I lovvvvvve doing that!!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: WWA] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

*pokes thread with a stick*

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:04 pm

You mean not w/w? You said not t/t but it sounds like you wee implying they are, just trying to make sure I understood right
Not t/w
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

I am not being listened to in this game and it pains me.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:06 pm I am not being listened to in this game and it pains me.
I'll listen.

tldr me Woogers.

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:06 pm I am not being listened to in this game and it pains me.
I trust you but I tried engaging you about wilgy and you just ignored me

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Dennis what the actual fuck?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:33 pm
I trust you but I tried engaging you about wilgy and you just ignored me
Who should I vote for?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

I finally thought of what Windwards posts put me I mind of; Dizzy in GOC.

Windward, you are a master of manipulation, your posts are so nicely crafted. I admire your skill 🏆

M sorry you’re having to spend your holiday here.

I’m leaving my vote where it is.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:39 pm I finally thought of what Windwards posts put me I mind of; Dizzy in GOC.

Windward, you are a master of manipulation, your posts are so nicely crafted. I admire your skill 🏆

hmm...

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:44 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:40 pm Ok I’ll chop Pyxxy at this point for annoying me
Me too buddy! Unfortunately! I got goofy cursed! Silly me! And it killed my desire to post! Just ask Dennis! He got stuck with this silly goofy nonsense yesterday! Or I'm a monkey's uncle! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
Oh
Well rip, I don't blame you for that 😅
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:52 pm

""but I don't have to do anything as a wolf, since in the last game I didn't influence votes and I won... Look at me here, I'm doing even less so the wagons aren't my fault!""
Slander! Silly slander of my wolf game! Oh nothing burns so deep and harsh as a goofy gash in the mid-section of my honorable silly scum skills! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

Nothing goofy about this read of my iso though! I didn't even vote Day 1! I'm as silly as they scum! I mean come! Silly as they come! What a goof! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!

For what it's worth! In goofy glory! Silly gimmicks don't seem to be silly choices! I might not kill Wilgy here! For silly reasons! But who knows! I'm a goofball! Yahooooooooo!!!!!!
Serious question, do you think the power that targeted you is alignment indicative in any way or just a "goofy" modification?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:13 pm So like I'd pyx just open wolfing or is that just Mr being dumb again...
Ngl I'm sympathetic to losing wim for a role power that causes a post gimmick, but also I don't feel like pyxxy is really giving much in the way of reads despite that. Like I see that he's struggling to post but I don't see that he's struggling to post reads, if you get what I mean.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:05 pm

I'm actually under the impression wilgy has some limit on his speech since he mentioned counting his words. But I am wary of him agreeing I'm townier *now* after what mac said, as if he is worried I'll vote him so now he is trying to pocket me by giving me a tr
I'm still iffy on wilgy's posting and whether that's a gimmick or a restriction, but yeah I'd also like to know where his recent reasoning is coming from because it felt kind of like it came out of left field
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:39 pm I finally thought of what Windwards posts put me I mind of; Dizzy in GOC.

Return to “Previous Heists”