Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:44 am
nutella wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:41 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:24 am
nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:59 pm It was opportunistic lol the problem here is that opportunism is not actually scummy as often as people like to paint it as such

What is the towny incentive to vote opportunistically?

Or at the very least, what was your incentive?
To consolidate votes on someone who can be agreed upon as poe.

D1 falcon POE is game losing far more often than not for town, so what's the town incentive there?

Are you implying that you're TR the other players on my wagon (Wind, Wilgy, Kate)?
Well I no longer really want to vote you anyway. I'd say I townlean each of those three to some extent rn but very slightly
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

nutella wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:59 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:44 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:24 am
nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:59 pm It was opportunistic lol the problem here is that opportunism is not actually scummy as often as people like to paint it as such

What is the towny incentive to vote opportunistically?

Or at the very least, what was your incentive?
To consolidate votes on someone who can be agreed upon as poe.

D1 falcon POE is game losing far more often than not for town, so what's the town incentive there?

Are you implying that you're TR the other players on my wagon (Wind, Wilgy, Kate)?
Well I no longer really want to vote you anyway. I'd say I townlean each of those three to some extent rn but very slightly

May I ask what changed your mind?

Thoughts on Rondo's naked vote on you?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Youve been posting more and doing town falcon things since then

Rondo's silence in general is weird I guess. Would like to know why he slid onto my wagon
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:24 am
nutella wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:19 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:20 am Y,all should uhh... sheep me or something.
Can we just kill this please lol
I'm literally over here pro-gaming, but okay.

What is your issue with me?
The vibes are wrong
There is plenty of stuff going on, voting aomeone for "vibes" at this point is counterproductibe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:28 am @Dennis cause I know ^^that was the distinctly/Vaguely post. But I'd like to know what even vaguely town thing you saw.
Well his ISO is D0 and then a bunch of "yes" which I guess is why I remember it vaguely

I straight up don't know what I saw to make me think that cause there's not much actually there. But he did something like this in tounge tied where he was talking in demented speak, and he was town, and I guess I don't think he would risk it as mafia

The difference is, we could decode the demented speak, but this is just "yes!" Or "yes..." so I don't actually know what to make of it yet
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:23 am I feel pretty good about Kate, her reaction to being at the bottom of nutellas list felt towny to me. I don't recall much of anything from Wilgy. As of my last post, I had good feels about Porscha, Dennis, Windward and Sean, mostly based on feels.
I always try to solve Kate first and I'm having a few concerns

I agree that her reaction to nutellas list is towny, but that's about it. The most concerning part is how she's not as active as she normally is as town. My mind always goes to holes, where she was like shining civ to me, and it was how she was in and commenting on so many little things that wasn't there as maf. Here's she's just not really saying much

I'm still down to let her live D1, but D2 is the Day of Judgement
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

So the falcon voting fiasco happened

Kate's falcon vote felt worse to me than nutella's vote, for some reason

But falcon's immediately voting whoever was the most opportunistic also gave me icky vibes cause it felt like it was an easy way to place his vote somewhere. Which also makes me really question why his vote was on me before. Though, it may have also been self pres cause I don't know what the vote counts were
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:56 pm So the falcon voting fiasco happened

But falcon's immediately voting whoever was the most opportunistic also gave me icky vibes cause it felt like it was an easy way to place his vote somewhere. Which also makes me really question why his vote was on me before. Though, it may have also been self pres cause I don't know what the vote counts were
Mmh, actually falcon's reaction kind of reminded me of the last day he was alive in the Champs practice game

Like fight or flight mode, and he chose to fight. So I don't really wanna vote falcon today
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Honestly I really don't know where to place my vote still

There's no way in hell I'm creating a 4 way tie, of the tip wagons I guess my vote would be [VOTE: rondo] aubergine

Him voting sleep and then saying he's not gonna be back until lylo (which I'm sure was a joke but still) just makes him a liability for town to carry
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:02 pm Honestly I really don't know where to place my vote still

There's no way in hell I'm creating a 4 way tie, of the tip wagons I guess my vote would be [VOTE: rondo] aubergine

Him voting sleep and then saying he's not gonna be back until lylo (which I'm sure was a joke but still) just makes him a liability for town to carry
A liability, if he is town
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:20 am Y,all should uhh... sheep me or something.

The vibes are wrong
There is plenty of stuff going on, voting aomeone for "vibes" at this point is counterproductibe.
Vibe reads are always legit
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

The vibes are wrong
Disagree
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:36 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:20 pm I'm just caught up again, glad this is a slowing game. I'm tempted to vote falcon too, usually he'd be in here making a case as civ falcon and the lack of that has me eyeballing. I'm just starting to be able to read him a tiny bit. Him not being here doesn't help my progress.

I'll lay a vote here and try to get him to come out and play.

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Of the votes on my wagon, this one is the most opportunistic.

[VOTE: kate] aubergine
:shrug: mine was just a nudge vote. It's not even staying there dude.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:38 pm OMG I THINK I LIED AGAIN LOL.

I THINK I FUCKING LOVE KATE/SVS/NUTELLA THE MOST

THEY GOT SEXY ASS MOOOOVES

Yo @falcon45ca come twerk with me bitch <3
Bout time you recognizeeeeee!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:01 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:36 am
nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:07 am Town
Lily
Wilgy
Dennis

Mid/unsorted but sliiiightly ordered
Porscha
Rondo
Pyxxy
SVS
TSP
Neon
Sean
Wind
Falcon
Kate

Wolf
Mac lol
Why in the world am I last?

It does say unsorted, w/ only slight order...what do you feel you have done that should warrant being sorted?
Idk, I randed VT again. What else do I need to do?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:38 pm [VOTE: Kate] aubergine

Boring
No, this is a bad idea.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:42 pm Im not going to high effort solve or get too invested this game. Made that mistake in the last game I played (on a different site) and got wolf swept after a lot of frustration. So I am a leaf on the wind here and nothing will get to me
Whenever I tryhard I get killed n1. I'm chillin.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:12 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:51 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:40 pm Tbh you guys can mischop me d1 for all I care my legacy is sean wolf semi unironically

Do you disagree your vote on me looks opportunistic?

This is why I always wolf read Nutella. She says stuff like this lol

I ran into a run of Falcons posts during the time when he was taking votes, and his reactions seemed reasonable. I read back, and I liked the way he poked Dennis a bit, even though I thought Dennis word choice issue wasn't AI. If I had to put him in a list, I wouldn't town core Falcon over his ISO, but he'd be in the upper-middle of the middle group. But definitely not in the red.

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:08 pm I'm never rescinding my nutella wolfread.
Is this tone, "lack of fire" mainly? You voted her in your first post, when she had made only 2 posts, both total OT. Would you (who have played with her much more recently overall than I have, I'm sure her game has changed and my experience of her is outdated for the most part) have expected her to have been MORE involved in the Zero lolcattery than she was?

Also, after reading both of you, I get what you mean about the WIM thing, esp when I contrast her more enthusiastic GOC. I also would think after you told her that fairly early in Day One that she would have tried to WIM it up a bit?

So I could see it but I have seen "meh whatever" kinda Nutella as a civ too.
Kate wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:20 pm I'm just caught up again, glad this is a slowing game. I'm tempted to vote falcon too, usually he'd be in here making a case as civ falcon and the lack of that has me eyeballing. I'm just starting to be able to read him a tiny bit. Him not being here doesn't help my progress.

Having read back, a bit of the shine is off of Kate for me. Still in the top half, but I agree with Falcon that this looked opportunistic. BUT this is also a vote I am not sure that bad Kate would make, because she'd worry about looking opportunistic (bad Kate worries ALOT), whereas town Kate does not; she's a lot more fearless than bad Kate. So I still think she's town, but there is a tiny bit of doubt.

I am not seeing Professor Wilgy as of yet, or other things I associate with town Wilgy, so I won't be sheeping his vote based on trust.
I wanted to go to bed and I saw nutellas (?) Post trying get him to play so I said I'm temporarily voting here. I'm still planning to move it. You know I'm civ here.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:25 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:45 pm ~snip~

I distinctly remember thinking Wilgy was towny?
Source?

Why? What are you seeing that I am not?
Does he have a shtick going in this game?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:46 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:23 am I feel pretty good about Kate, her reaction to being at the bottom of nutellas list felt towny to me. I don't recall much of anything from Wilgy. As of my last post, I had good feels about Porscha, Dennis, Windward and Sean, mostly based on feels.

I agree that her reaction to nutellas list is towny, but that's about it. The most concerning part is how she's not as active as she normally is as town. My mind always goes to holes, where she was like shining civ to me, and it was how she was in and commenting on so many little things that wasn't there as maf. Here's she's just not really saying much

Young man, I'd like you to keep in mind that I am also hosting another game at the same time. I'm here, am I shining now 💫🌼
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

nutella wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:21 pm

The vibes are wrong
Disagree
I also disagree
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Nevermind Kate is probably civ lol
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:25 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:45 pm ~snip~

I distinctly remember thinking Wilgy was towny?
Source?

Why? What are you seeing that I am not?
Does he have a shtick going in this game?
Ya, so far in D1 he has only said "yes" with varying punctuation
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:53 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:46 pm

Young man, I'd like you to keep in mind that I am also hosting another game at the same time. I'm here, am I shining now 💫🌼
(I wasn't sure if we were allowed to bring that up)

I'd give it a day out of paranoia but sure for now
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:48 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:40 pm Tbh you guys can mischop me d1 for all I care my legacy is sean wolf semi unironically

I ran into a run of Falcons posts during the time when he was taking votes, and his reactions seemed reasonable. I read back, and I liked the way he poked Dennis a bit, even though I thought Dennis word choice issue wasn't AI. If I had to put him in a list, I wouldn't town core Falcon over his ISO, but he'd be in the upper-middle of the middle group. But definitely not in the red.

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:08 pm I'm never rescinding my nutella wolfread.
Is this tone, "lack of fire" mainly? You voted her in your first post, when she had made only 2 posts, both total OT. Would you (who have played with her much more recently overall than I have, I'm sure her game has changed and my experience of her is outdated for the most part) have expected her to have been MORE involved in the Zero lolcattery than she was?

Also, after reading both of you, I get what you mean about the WIM thing, esp when I contrast her more enthusiastic GOC. I also would think after you told her that fairly early in Day One that she would have tried to WIM it up a bit?

Having read back, a bit of the shine is off of Kate for me. Still in the top half, but I agree with Falcon that this looked opportunistic. BUT this is also a vote I am not sure that bad Kate would make, because she'd worry about looking opportunistic (bad Kate worries ALOT), whereas town Kate does not; she's a lot more fearless than bad Kate. So I still think she's town, but there is a tiny bit of doubt.

I am not seeing Professor Wilgy as of yet, or other things I associate with town Wilgy, so I won't be sheeping his vote based on trust.
I wanted to go to bed and I saw nutellas (?) Post trying get him to play so I said I'm temporarily voting here. I'm still planning to move it. You know I'm civ here.
I thought I did, and I said I still think you are; just not as obviously as previously. I disliked that vote, esp since you didn't imply it was pressure at the time. You gave a reason for it, but a weak one imo.

Re Wilgy, no, he doesn't unless you count saying "Yes" as a shtick. Maybe I've gotten so used to him NOT having one the past few games, other than what I think of as Professor Wilgy"; but I could mostly read through it, like in Anni, I knew he was town even with all the licking. In this case it IS a pressure vote as I said when i made it. I'm not trying to get anyone else to follow me, and I'll likely change to a wagon to consolidate before EOD.

I say likely becasue as of now, I don't like any of the three main wagons we have running. Don't think Falcon looks more bad to me than Wilgy, Even though nutella isn't saying anything I agree with, she seldom does, and that's cool. All I'm seeing is vibes and I don't want to vote on vibes with nutella. And I don't think Rondos love posting is all that AI. I'd like to give him another day to post something on topic.

Of the three, I'm least likely to vote for Falcon though.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

I take that back; you did imply it was pressure. And I quoted it :facepalm:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:56 pm So the falcon voting fiasco happened

Mmh, actually falcon's reaction kind of reminded me of the last day he was alive in the Champs practice game

Like fight or flight mode, and he chose to fight. So I don't really wanna vote falcon today
Same impression here
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:07 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:48 pm

I thought I did, and I said I still think you are; just not as obviously as previously. I disliked that vote, esp since you didn't imply it was pressure at the time. You gave a reason for it, but a weak one imo.

Re Wilgy, no, he doesn't unless you count saying "Yes" as a shtick. Maybe I've gotten so used to him NOT having one the past few games, other than what I think of as Professor Wilgy"; but I could mostly read through it, like in Anni, I knew he was town even with all the licking. In this case it IS a pressure vote as I said when i made it. I'm not trying to get anyone else to follow me, and I'll likely change to a wagon to consolidate before EOD.

I say likely becasue as of now, I don't like any of the three main wagons we have running. Don't think Falcon looks more bad to me than Wilgy, Even though nutella isn't saying anything I agree with, she seldom does, and that's cool. All I'm seeing is vibes and I don't want to vote on vibes with nutella. And I don't think Rondos love posting is all that AI. I'd like to give him another day to post something on topic.

Of the three, I'm least likely to vote for Falcon though.
Ftr i agree with you about the wagons but I don't necessarily think they're all stinky; i just don't feel sure of where to vote because there are a number of players id like to hear more from, before plopping a solid read on them. *cough* like tsp *cough*
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Oh deadline is in like 2.5 hours, fuck
I might not be around so imma figure out my vote soon before I disappear again
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I feel like I'm being counterproductive by further splitting votes but

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I don't have any super good leads, sorry, and I know Seanzie said he isn't playing at the effort level he put into champs practice, but "vibes" or "gut" or whatever says he feels a bit off, not based on activity (it's a holiday weekend, people be busy) but just that his posts feel lacking in solving energy. And I don't think I'm the only one who noticed this.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I wouldn't be opposed to yeeting Mac except that I also want to give him another day and I'm not gonna waste time trying to make a wagon on him
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Idk, I've been pretty townie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Look at this townie post. This is like the single towniest thing that anyone has ever done since Towny Townsend first towned.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:51 pm
Look at this townie post. This is like the single towniest thing that anyone has ever done since Towny Townsend first towned.
It's so towny, it's too towny to be town
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:51 pm
It's so towny, it's too towny to be town
tttbt

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Scintillating discussion
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Neon who are you thinking. I have zero reads (scum reads) at this moment.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

I am having a really really bad day so I won't be playing any more mafia, sorry. I will try to be here for eod to put down a good vote but otherwise I'm out till day 2
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:50 pm I am having a really really bad day so I won't be playing any more mafia, sorry. I will try to be here for eod to put down a good vote but otherwise I'm out till day 2
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you, take care! ♥
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:41 pm @Neon who are you thinking. I have zero reads (scum reads) at this moment.

Does this mean you TR Neon? Why, is it due to just not having SR right now?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ah did the game start?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: DoctorYes] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It’s almost never Rondo stop voting for Rondo
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:30 pm Ah did the game start?

No, the thread is locked.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Aha I’ve read one (1) Nutella post
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Let the record show I voted for Nutella before I read any Mac posts
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 136

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:07 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:07 am Town
Lily
Wilgy
Dennis

Mid/unsorted but sliiiightly ordered
Porscha
Rondo
Pyxxy
SVS
TSP
Neon
Sean
Wind
Falcon
Kate

Wolf
Mac lol
k [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Yes
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:01 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:58 am
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:46 am Hmmm

Vote: Wilgy

Meh I need more towns.
Yes?!?!
Yes
...yes
Yes!
YES CAPTAIN!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yes? :ponder:
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”