MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:49 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:39 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:27 am mac what do you think of tsp
Don't like. Lean wolf. Think the points they are making that are critical of town play have been hypocritical and largely bogus.
i don't believe you
yes you do it's very believable u fuckin wolf
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:39 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:27 am mac what do you think of tsp
Don't like. Lean wolf. Think the points they are making that are critical of town play have been hypocritical and largely bogus.
I swear youre actually just reversing all the reads you were pursuing yesterday for the sake of reversing them
That is correct.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Voting Porscha is outing there is a very very firm dichotomy between Wilgy and Seanzie for that vote and neither of them have a single vote. What are we actually all doing here?

Btw Nutella was one of the only people townreading Pyxxy and wolfread WWA.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Pyxxy in no way shape or form should be leading the votes today.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I see Dennis has yet to vote. I consider that outing.

Pick the wolf between Seanzie and Wilgy.

I think WWA is a wolf but i would actually prefer we go to the above 3 right now simply due to WWA level of effort and my earlier vibe read.

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Kate @S~V~S why are you letting Dennis skate after badgering him so much before? How is he ever town here?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think there is one between Sean and Wilgy and I'd lean like 80% Wilgy over Sean.

One or two between Kate/SVS/WWA/Dennis. Kate and SVS shielding each other likely makes them same alignment. I don't see Kate or SVS as being same to WWA or Dennis. WWA and Dennis I don't have a comment on their sameness.

Porscha and Neon are probably just both town. Contextually in this analysis TSP is just a wildcard. I wish he would just clear himself by solving the game for me but until then I have to just scumread him sadly.

I think in Wilgy wolf worlds we are more likely in WWA w and Kate/SVS t worlds. In Seanzie w worlds we are probably in Kate/SVS w world.

Kate/SVS/Seanzie
or
WWA/Wilgy/Dennis

Feels like the options before us to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Seanzie @DrWilgy in what universe are we in Porscha is deepwolf fooling the town game? Porscha has never come close to hitting scum notes she'd be hitting here. You both know that. What gives?

Wilgy is such a wolf btw just saying.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Porscha @Neon move ur vote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If there is ever a wolf between Porscha and Neon it is Neon every time btw but I don't think it's either.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ugh God there's actually a world here where there is not a single vote on mafia. I hate these wagons. Why is nobody voting Wilgy and Dennis?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

All town vote on Wilgy now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I will no longer respect you as human beings if you don't.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'll invite pyxxy and listen to you Mac but I'm not gonna blindly bite on this.

Why does wolf Wilgy spend 2 days hiding behind the gimmick or role or whatever when he is clearly allowed to talk and analyze?

What's the play here for him?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:09 am Voting Porscha is outing there is a very very firm dichotomy between Wilgy and Seanzie for that vote and neither of them have a single vote. What are we actually all doing here?

Btw Nutella was one of the only people townreading Pyxxy and wolfread WWA.
Neither of them ought to know it’s outing regardless of nonsense
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:17 am @Seanzie @DrWilgy in what universe are we in Porscha is deepwolf fooling the town game? Porscha has never come close to hitting scum notes she'd be hitting here. You both know that. What gives?

Unless they do both know it I guess
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vote Wilgy
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I don’t like this
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It’s just so believable (from Mac), the thought process makes sense, I basically had the same reaction, it just flows right
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

The reason Wilgy isn’t a wolf is because some wolf made that crazy “wow this is helpful analysis” post that I think is roughly never w/w
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

The necessary implications of this thought process are reasonably clear
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:10 am Pyxxy in no way shape or form should be leading the votes today.
leading like as in, shouldn't be leading in the poll as the most voted person, or as in telling people how to vote
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:11 am I see Dennis has yet to vote. I consider that outing.

I think WWA is a wolf but i would actually prefer we go to the above 3 right now simply due to WWA level of effort and my earlier vibe read.

the guy who hasn't showed up in like an entire day not voting is outing? lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:01 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:57 pm [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

I seriously think Porscha is bussing pyxxy
Pyxxy has done literally nothing but fucking lolcat today and give up what was basically a fake attempt at playing from eod yesterday, it was wolfy as shit, and you should be more concerned about people SR'ing you for last eod while letting pyxxy skate by despite his god awful, and I mean god awful, eod. Can we please just hammer him. I went almost 24 calendar hours without being able to get back to thread and when I come back, virtually *nothing* has happened in that time.
I don't think Mac SRing me is bad, I'm undecided on svs but I want pyxxy out anyway
I'm not gonna be around most of today so I've basically just committed to vote parking on pyxxy
People let him skate by in the champs practice game too and he was wolfing and I was voting him for two days with no results so I honestly don't expect any different
Too bad
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:04 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:03 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:57 pm [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

I seriously think Porscha is bussing pyxxy
Porscha made a post that made me feel like she was trying to pocket me, and possibly you, or maybe was teammates with you.
I thought she was trying to pocket me earlier too lol
Idc really if you think she's teamed with me cause all I've done is say I think she should be in the PoE and haven't really pushed her
So tbf I could also be bussing her but like... Nobody except me has had her in the PoE except for Lily who died N1
And I'm surprised I'm the only one who commented on that yesterday
Yeah lilys poe includes everyone who is alive, great work detective
Did it? She made a very specific case on you, though, that's why I remember it standing out
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:09 am Lmao imagine not looking into anyone jumping on you when almost the entire thread wolf reads you, which leaves this situation RIPE for being opportunistically ML'd, and trying to convince the one person tr'ing you that you're wolfing. YOU SHOULD BE TRYINF TO WORK WITH ME
Nobody's jumping on me except Mac and SVS and I don't think Mac actually believes what he's saying because I think he's doing a thing
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:11 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:25 am Again on the Porscha case, I don't think she's done enough that I consider towny
Also I will keep bringing up that Lily strongly scumread her and died N1 cause I really think that's worth considering
Cause in the champs practice game Lily started out as widely townread there too for a day but she was wolfing, and my guess is that if any of the scumteam in this game played in that game, they would know they wouldn't have to kill Lily on N1 unless they perceived her as a threat
And her Porscha read stood out to me because she held onto it and then Porscha handled it by townreading Lily and saying that scum!Lily would start out by townreading Porscha instead.
Lily fucking died not scumreading me. I can quote the post when I'm home but you would do better to elaborate on how I havent been towny even though I'm "tonally normal "

Like lay out points to convince the jury cuz rn as the jury I'm extremely not convinced
Aight fine
Idk if that's gonna convince me but whatever, I'll take a look later if you guys don't lynch me today
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 1]

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:15 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:07 pm That being said @Dennis you were clearly playing quite similar to our last game together. You're playing very bold and saying things that I believe a wolf just wouldn't do. You were shoving yourself in the spotlight early saying pretty much nonsense and people were taking stances on you.

That's enough for me to town read you for now.
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:09 pm I'm now town reading Nutella. Their internal consistency in their posts was good and villagery. Could go more into detail but ye village read there
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:13 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:36 am
nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:07 am Town
Lily
Wilgy
Dennis

Mid/unsorted but sliiiightly ordered
Porscha
Rondo
Pyxxy
SVS
TSP
Neon
Sean
Wind
Falcon
Kate

Wolf
Mac lol
Why in the world am I last?
This is mildly towny.
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:20 pm Also I'm moving Porscha up. Read her iso in the last game I saw her wolf in and she talks a lot more about useless game stuff than fluff. She's been fine~ comparatively
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:04 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:16 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:11 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:58 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:54 am [VOTE: mac] aubergine
explain yourself
just not feeling it with mac rn lol
are you able to explain why you think mac hero votes nutella just to double down on the vote after nutella actually posts
how is that a hero vote? fmpov mac is blatantly pushing a villager and getting 0 pushback while others pile on. I don't get the nutella vote at all and it just looks like Mac is openwolfing
Sorry I'm mad I didnt wait

She tr me dennis kate nutella and sr'd mac. So unless youd like to make the argument that *I* specifically killed her to lock in the townread on me, you would have to assert that for kate and dennis and also just not look at mac, ever, who she actually sr'd. Good luck making sense of that!
Hmm
OK well, that saves me the work of going back to find it
I'll think this over
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:16 am I think there is one between Sean and Wilgy and I'd lean like 80% Wilgy over Sean.

One or two between Kate/SVS/WWA/Dennis. Kate and SVS shielding each other likely makes them same alignment. I don't see Kate or SVS as being same to WWA or Dennis. WWA and Dennis I don't have a comment on their sameness.

Porscha and Neon are probably just both town. Contextually in this analysis TSP is just a wildcard. I wish he would just clear himself by solving the game for me but until then I have to just scumread him sadly.

I think in Wilgy wolf worlds we are more likely in WWA w and Kate/SVS t worlds. In Seanzie w worlds we are probably in Kate/SVS w world.

Kate/SVS/Seanzie
or
WWA/Wilgy/Dennis

explain how it's most likely kate and svs are shielding each other cuz they are same alignment? couldn't it be a w/t (not respectively, necessarily) pairing where a wolf pocketed the town?

you just sr tsp every game he doesnt have the same reads as you? lol

and how are you coming up with the 2 groups between wilgy and sean? just from sean and wwa's interactions earlier?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:20 am Like you were literally in thread at that time wwa. If you're having trouble where to look, as it seems to me from your poor attempt at convincing sean I've been wolfy, then just flip pyxxy so we can look for associatives and move the hell on.

Nobody is doing anything productive so far and the gamestate is getting on my nerves (though I welcome not needing to catch up on 10 pages in 1 sitting)

Hope this helps your delusion that I tried pocketing you btw
I'm on pyxxy anyway
Like I said, I'm vote parking on him
Idk why you don't just call me a wolf and vote me cause that's exactly what svs is doing and I also accused her of trying to pocket me earlier, I mean, imo scumreading me seems slightly more natural of a reaction than townreading me but maybe my expectations are wack
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:12 am The reason Wilgy isn’t a wolf is because some wolf made that crazy “wow this is helpful analysis” post that I think is roughly never w/w
I think that a wolf could easily make that post at another wolf
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:33 am Like wwa. I can *see* that you've made moves that could appear wolfy. Everybody can. So how do you determine which of those people is trying to get you flipped for it?

What people like mac arent considering about eod is that pyxxy followed *your lead*. If he tmi'd neon town, I'm less inclined to believe that you, wolf wwa, would tell your wolf partner pyxxy, to move off of town neon and onto town falcon instead. And what is the point of that for wolves. I guess in some backwards universe the plan is do it so that I sit here tr'ing you while pyxxy has pretty obviously given himself up for it, but I feel that's less likely in worlds where you have been extremely vocal about your reads and your tone is genuine. It is very hard to imagine that you are power wolfing like this, it only makes sense to me if pyxxy did his play to make you look better because from a team standpoint it doesnt do anything beneficial for wolves, it's literally only good to get someone to go deep. So unless that is exactly what you are doing, I'm not inclined to think you are partnered with pyxxy

This of course does hinge on pyxxy tmi'ing neon town. If neom is wolf then yeah it's more likely you would direct (or let?) Pyxxy just sheep your read to save your teammate. But the dichotomies between how you have been playing and how pyxxy has been playing are night and day. Like if town never fucked up or made mistakes or didnt vote other town then the game would be easy. We have to try and see through the weeds to be as accurate as possible and since I've consistently read you as towny via tone, activity, pushing back on people, even in ways that really arent behooving you, to me you have not been opportunistic about saving your own ass and dont appear overly worried about how wolfy you appear, you just do whatever the fuck you want anyways. So if I am confronted with the idea that you are:
1) town, in most cases
2) wolfing, but *only* if powerwolfing the absolute fuck out of this game, then

3) my conclusion is 1.

If a wolf is pushing you today, like there almost always has to be since most people are not tr'ing you, then who do you think it is?
I just assumed that the people who think I'm wolfing have a townread on pyxxy, that was the logic there
I don't personally think pyxxy and I are both town because I don't think pyxxy sheeped me in a towny way, and he's been saying for days that he will sheep any one of TSP/you/me and in all honesty I kinda figured he rule-of-three'd a partner and I know it isn't me, I just assumed it wouldn't be TSP because ngl I feel like that's an odd choice of a partner to spotlight because he hasn't really been super loud in the thread.
But that's a possibly bad take if we're all town and he knows our reads have been wrong, because then he can get everyone else to plow through us if he flips wolf

Idk, but honestly I do really appreciate your replies now cause they're giving me more to work with and think about
☆Princess Abigail☆

]
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:17 am @Seanzie @DrWilgy in what universe are we in Porscha is deepwolf fooling the town game? Porscha has never come close to hitting scum notes she'd be hitting here. You both know that. What gives?

Unless they do both know it I guess

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

If there has to be a wolf pushing me today it's SVS and no I am not changing my opinion on that
It's always SVS first because imo she couldn't get me to townread her so she's resorted to pushing me now instead, then Mac if he's powerwolfing, and I don't think it's TSP because TSP isn't powerwolfing or pocketing me
But does anyone other than SVS think I'm not giving her a fair chance? Kate maybe? I just think out of the three votes on me, hers is the worst placed, but tbh I don't think TSP gave a reason at all for voting me while SVS said it was my EoD (which is why I suspect her more).
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:11 am I see Dennis has yet to vote. I consider that outing.

I think the guy skating by on his mother's read and doing nothing exactly the same way he abused a town read when we wolfed together is pretty outing honestly

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:12 am Yeah this is town and frustrated Porscha.

I do think Pyxxy is a hit but I think you are way off base with Porscha. This firey response from Porscha is something I strongly associate with her town game not her scum game. I don't know Porscha is kinda polarized...
I'm starting to agree with you after her string of replies
Willing to back off for a bit cause i think she's doing good stuff now
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:39 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:20 am Like you were literally in thread at that time wwa. If you're having trouble where to look, as it seems to me from your poor attempt at convincing sean I've been wolfy, then just flip pyxxy so we can look for associatives and move the hell on.

Nobody is doing anything productive so far and the gamestate is getting on my nerves (though I welcome not needing to catch up on 10 pages in 1 sitting)

I'm on pyxxy anyway
Idk why you don't just call me a wolf and vote me cause that's exactly what svs is doing and I also accused her of trying to pocket me earlier, I mean, imo scumreading me seems slightly more natural of a reaction than townreading me but maybe my expectations are wack
I dont know what wolf you is like but if it's like 75% or more of this i'm never finding you
and I dont need to call you a wolf when I don't think you are one. if you are wolfing then my towncore will be in shambles
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'd vote Wilgy over Seanzie
Idk why he voted porscha kinda like idk why he voted falcon
I don't think you get why I voted falcon or pushed porscha today either, though, so tbh the same argument can be used against me
Nutella townread me straight up until a point where she said she was paranoid cause all of my reads were reads she agreed with.and I asked if she was worried I was trying to pocket her and idr what her response was but clearly she did think that
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm keeping my vote on pyxxy though, I'm more confident on that read than either of Seanzie or Wilgy, and I thought Seanzie posted towny stuff in the second half of yesterday. Why did you change your mind on him? You said the same thing, that you thought he obvtowned.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sheep me today or vote me out and sheep me tomorrow. Y'all are savagely in need of it.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:16 am I think there is one between Sean and Wilgy and I'd lean like 80% Wilgy over Sean.

Kate/SVS/Seanzie
or
WWA/Wilgy/Dennis

I've found Dennis's responses to my prodding a bit weird but I don't think his vote at EoD yesterday was wolf indicative.
Reason why is because I pressed him to move away from Neon and he debated it for a while, but unlike pyxxy, he committed to shifting to falcon and said he wouldn't move back when pyxxy was publicly offering to rand the vote.
What i got from that was that Dennis was unsure of his reads but still willing to commit to a wagon for the sake of vote solidarity, whereas pyxxy did not care at all who flipped, despite offering to sheep TSP/Porscha/me and that I was in the thread specifically asking him to vote off of Neon.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:45 am

I think the guy skating by on his mother's read and doing nothing exactly the same way he abused a town read when we wolfed together is pretty outing honestly
ah well when you put it that way lol...... it doesnt look good

but I stand by the idea that he wouldn't have voted if he didnt come back to thread

whatever not coming back to thread means for his alignment is up for debate. I didn't find him particularly wolfy before, but his eod was objectively not good. but what are the chances both him and pyxxy biff the eod that drastically and both neglect thread the following day as w/w? idk i'm about to just start pre flipping pyxxy in my head even if I need to vote off him today lol if he isn't gonna play then he isn't much of a threat anyway

there's just no chance wolves are sitting back doing nothing today? or maybe they are and mac is right. pain
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:00 pm Image
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:00 pm Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:22 am I will no longer respect you as human beings if you don't.
I won't respect you either if you let pyxxy slip through our fingers. This happened in the fucking champs practice game, he barely did anything but people weren't willing to join me in voting him for two days and he was a wolf and won because nobody was committing to voting him
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:38 am

Kate/SVS/Seanzie
or
WWA/Wilgy/Dennis

explain how it's most likely kate and svs are shielding each other cuz they are same alignment? couldn't it be a w/t (not respectively, necessarily) pairing where a wolf pocketed the town?

you just sr tsp every game he doesnt have the same reads as you? lol

and how are you coming up with the 2 groups between wilgy and sean? just from sean and wwa's interactions earlier?
^ this

Cause since end of yesterday ive thought it's town!Kate shielding svs regardless of svs's alignment, could be right and town, but could be scum in a rare meta misread
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:45 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:39 am

I'm on pyxxy anyway
I dont know what wolf you is like but if it's like 75% or more of this i'm never finding you
and I dont need to call you a wolf when I don't think you are one. if you are wolfing then my towncore will be in shambles
It depends on the setup and my time commitment and motivation lol
Sometimes I go all out and power wolf
Like 25% of the time
The other 75% of the time I die on D1 for being the most obvious wolf ever
I mean i get pushed in every D1 regardless of alignment but I handle it differently cause I don't think about how I react lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:49 am Sheep me today or vote me out and sheep me tomorrow. Y'all are savagely in need of it.
I'm voting pyxxy out today and sheeping you tomorrow
I'm probably not voting you out and I trust my priorities over yours today
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:51 am
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:45 am

ah well when you put it that way lol...... it doesnt look good

but I stand by the idea that he wouldn't have voted if he didnt come back to thread

whatever not coming back to thread means for his alignment is up for debate. I didn't find him particularly wolfy before, but his eod was objectively not good. but what are the chances both him and pyxxy biff the eod that drastically and both neglect thread the following day as w/w? idk i'm about to just start pre flipping pyxxy in my head even if I need to vote off him today lol if he isn't gonna play then he isn't much of a threat anyway

there's just no chance wolves are sitting back doing nothing today? or maybe they are and mac is right. pain
If we have a lowposting wolf team then tbh they will be very, very hard to catch
Every time I've seen it happen, town lost the game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay wagonomics breakdown.

Day 1 confirmed as t/t wagons increases chance of wolves being off wagon.

Kate and Wilgy cross vanity voting off wagon heavily implies a wolf between them. Confirmed town Falcon voting Wilgy. Confirmed town Lilypetal voting me.

If Kate is town Wilgy is mafia. Kate should be pushing Wilgy. Why is she not? Wilgy is probably mafia but Kate's actions are questionable too. Further argument for my dichotomy theory.

Nutella vote is 2 confirmed town to me and TSP. Is this wagon pure? Why would it be? Why would wolves avoid voting Nutella and instead push Rondo unless they were outside the vote entirely?

Rondo wagon is not resolved. 3 living slots voting there.

Day 2 I again suspect is t/t. If Neon is a wolf why not cross vote? If Neon is a wolf there are mafia, probably 2 mafia voting Falcon and Neon wagon is probably clean. Neon as town has a clear solve. Why is Neon not voting those pushing them? If Neon is mafia Wilgy is again a probable hit.

Everywhere I look Wilgy is mafia. Just vote out Wilgy.

Wilgy does not vote Falcon and Porscha in this game if he is town. Trust me.

Return to “Previous Heists”