Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:13 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:12 am lily is an awkward wet noodle as a wolf. i dont really think its her
Fucken bullshit she is. Lily is a beast.
i most definitely am not
I have a trade mark on using this line
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:37 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:36 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:32 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:30 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:11 am @Neon do u have any towngames u can link where u have policy voted someone who selfvoted
Probably yes but most of them are toxic and I don't want to dig them up lol

I have many town games on FoL where I vote people for self voting and call it scummy.

Fun fact it's produced more scum than town
yeah even instances where u do it on scum and ur right will do. i just need something to know you do this as standard
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/ufo-si ... 8?page=344

Fair warning me v the self voter Leafia got extremely toxic and it literally triggered me to the point of suicidal ideation. So. Read at your own risk.
oh, im really sorry for making you find that game :(
It's fine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:29 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:42 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm See this is what I mean, I bounce my vote around and every time it’s met with “omg, why does this person deserve this many votes”
i mean i checked vc and she had 5 votes

and i just looked at her iso and saw nothing bad

so im rightfully confused?
So can you explain why you believe I’m scummy then?
how about u dont vote lhf the entire game if ur town
Not only is Lily absolutely fiercely defensive of Porscha (who was straight up in her obvious wolf meta)...

Lily is burying Arogame for sussing her.

Like, Lilypetal is a must resolve.
mac, you're going in the complete wrong direction here buddy - do you really not think I would defend Porscha especially after not saving her day 1 in the sabi invitational? Is that so outside of my town meta?

I genuinely thought the reasons presented were bad. I don't think she was outed scum when people were voting her. They had good suspicion but it wasn't good enough for me.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:32 am fk me the solve really is just rondo and wisp huh
actually nah id say its leaning on rondo + lily >wisp for me

scratch what i said earlier im probs not gonna sheep macs reads lol, i know for a fact his gamestate is skewed really badly by trying to shove me and dya into a solve lol. i invested enough time in this to just take an L
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:30 am Do you really think that Lilypetal does not have the skill as a mafia player to fake that post?
yes my recent wolf games have been disasters and I am far out of my range and it's all out there on MU if you're interested in fact checking me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:40 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm See this is what I mean, I bounce my vote around and every time it’s met with “omg, why does this person deserve this many votes”

Not only is Lily absolutely fiercely defensive of Porscha (who was straight up in her obvious wolf meta)...

mac, you're going in the complete wrong direction here buddy - do you really not think I would defend Porscha especially after not saving her day 1 in the sabi invitational? Is that so outside of my town meta?

I genuinely thought the reasons presented were bad. I don't think she was outed scum when people were voting her. They had good suspicion but it wasn't good enough for me.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:31 am
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:43 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm no like actually what has porscha done we have to stop MLing porscha lol

if there's even a chance she's town im not touching her

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

@Millium

@Chamomile

@EnderWiggin

@ilario

can you give me a 1-2 sentence reason to why you're voting porscha?
The last time you defended her like this you were scum. You didn't seem to have a problem eliminating her in the Night Before Terror :ponder:
Interesting post from our dearly departed.
they were accusing me of being a wolf and porscha being a villager btw lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:38 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:37 am
dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:49 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:45 am i personally think lily already has and my own poe would be rondo/neon/wisp, doubt i can get everyone on board so mostly just posting for #thecred
I don't think lily outs her power like that and shoots a teammate as a wolf. It would have been easy to not claim anything like that at all. I also think the way neon has approached her makes them a difference check? Like she kept going on about her tinfoil on lily then just went all in.
Meh i mean

Maybe but also if she did have a slank vig her options were porscha and belzy, if belzy is also mafia her hands are kinda tied yeah
slank vigs aren't usually compulsory though?
Right but she can never claim it and is lowkey outed by any potential rolecop if she doesn't shoot either yeah? Like

Imagine they both flip red and we find out she could've shot either one and didn't, she'd basically be forced into TRing and hard defending them and idk why scumLily forces herself into that position
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

neons defeated tone matches dyas defeated tone earlier and i know for a fact wolves wont feel defeated rn in this mess of a gamestate
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:33 am Is a polarized porcha really worth a slot tanking your entire towncred to save?
no, and it's insane to me that mac thinks I would try to powerwolf and save her when my go to is to bus bus bus

Go check out gravity falls on MU and look what I did to poor ol' bk lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:30 am Do you really think that Lilypetal does not have the skill as a mafia player to fake that post?
yes my recent wolf games have been disasters and I am far out of my range and it's all out there on MU if you're interested in fact checking me
Both me and sabi have also used this line when we improved our woof game and snowed town

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

villas are running it down left and right, as per classic illario game in which i rand town. wolves be sipping martinis rn
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:43 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:33 am Is a polarized porcha really worth a slot tanking your entire towncred to save?
no, and it's insane to me that mac thinks I would try to powerwolf and save her when my go to is to bus bus bus

i think u are being very wolfy and neon is being very towny as of recent times
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:34 am
Valid question. The better question is "does town Lily ever have a townread on Porscha in their mafia meta that's strong enough to actually give a fuck about Porscha going over?"
this is my first time playing vs w!porscha (as stated)
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm going to bed. I will attempt to be awake for EoD if I'm not I'm sorry for now

/Lily

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:44 am

I wasn't posting for the past like 10 hours and am still like 200 posts behind so not just do I not care but I also am not surprised
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:45 am I'm going to bed. I will attempt to be awake for EoD if I'm not I'm sorry for now

/Lily
whats the reason this time
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

lily if ur town the slot u need to bury is wisp, its either u or wisp

though im starting to think i really did block wolf kp on d2 because you are doing the exact same play alexa did last anni when i was stomping on wolves. its funny cos mac was in that exact wolf team and still didnt realise it this game

chances of seanzie getting a doc save is so low that dude was barely playing and scumreading anybody who had a correct read on him
☆Princess Abigail☆

Trying to wake up an hour before EoD so I can read up but my sleep schedule directly conflicts with EoD times

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:45 am I'm going to bed. I will attempt to be awake for EoD if I'm not I'm sorry for now

/Lily
i apologise again if bringing up that game contributed to this
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:46 am

/Lily
Your a wolf.

Also i like how you ignored real time posts until I voted you lol

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@MacDougall hey atleast u were on lily. i think ur correct in that shes a wolf. i guess the lesson learnt for both of us is to work together more haha
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:37 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:36 am so then lily rondo works. Either me or Sean blocked a kp on n2 and lily used it to clear herself
That’s assuming ur theory is correct

You know what’s funny, lily is most definitely gonna see this tomorrow and then hard tunnel me for trying to work with you. Damned if I do, damned if I don’t lol
no i will just continue to know you're a wolf like I did yesterday this is just another version of the same conversation
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:46 am

/Lily
Your a wolf.

why do you keep saying blatantly untrue things
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:46 am

/Lily
i apologise again if bringing up that game contributed to this
Not you ^^ not that game. I'm past that now and no mafia game has made me feel that since.

This game is destroying me but nowhere near that point lol. I just actually need to sleep I've not slept yet.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ah yes im a wolf with neon who rbd her on d1 haha

and for some reason im hard shielding dya who has an amazing role for town and would fk up the wolfteam in lylo
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:46 am lily if ur town the slot u need to bury is wisp, its either u or wisp

though im starting to think i really did block wolf kp on d2 because you are doing the exact same play alexa did last anni when i was stomping on wolves. its funny cos mac was in that exact wolf team and still didnt realise it this game

chances of seanzie getting a doc save is so low that dude was barely playing and scumreading anybody who had a correct read on him
why is it me or wisp lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:48 am ah yes im a wolf with neon who rbd her on d1 haha

and for some reason im hard shielding dya who has an amazing role for town and would fk up the wolfteam in lylo
i don't think neon is a wolf
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

/Lily
Your a wolf.

yeah their popin is wolfy as shit lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:48 am

/Lily
Your a wolf.

I don't but I think you keep twisting it to make me look bad.

Gn lily.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

hey @Lilypetal u think im a wolf right?

thunderdome me

prove it to everyone im a wolf
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

neon is oozing town rn

though mac thinks im a wolf and will probably sr neon and think im doing some 10000000 IQ play here haha
☆Princess Abigail☆

Actually I'm gonna vote a nobody wagon in case I can't be here for EoD...I really don't want to fuck this up on the off chance Lily is like bleeding heart town by EoD.

I don't want to kill another town accidentally... though right now I really do believe in my read...

/Nook

Nobody will kill nook this is literally not a srs vote

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:49 am

/Lily
Your a wolf.

my popin? you mean me replying to posts and it putting me to the front page and then I see recent posts and reply?

does anyone believe this player can feasibly be a villager?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Good luck town I believe in you.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:51 am Actually I'm gonna vote a nobody wagon in case I can't be here for EoD...I really don't want to fuck this up on the off chance Lily is like bleeding heart town by EoD.

I don't want to kill another town accidentally... though right now I really do believe in my read...

/Nook

i believe u too

lily has been very wolfy as of rn and now shes frozen trying to think of a way to react to me naturally
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:49 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:48 am

/Lily
Your a wolf.

I don't but I think you keep twisting it to make me look bad.

Gn lily.
you said I was ignoring real time posts as I was replying to them lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:52 am

/Lily
Your a wolf.

my popin? you mean me replying to posts and it putting me to the front page and then I see recent posts and reply?

this is such a wolfy post. you are trying to push a sr on me but you have nothing substantial to stand on so you are simply asking an open ended question in the hopes that someone will latch onto it,
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:52 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:51 am Actually I'm gonna vote a nobody wagon in case I can't be here for EoD...I really don't want to fuck this up on the off chance Lily is like bleeding heart town by EoD.

/Nook

i believe u too

lily has been very wolfy as of rn and now shes frozen trying to think of a way to react to me naturally
i am responding so fast that I can't even fathom u believe I'm frozen
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:53 am

/Lily
Your a wolf.

this is such a wolfy post. you are trying to push a sr on me but you have nothing substantial to stand on so you are simply asking an open ended question in the hopes that someone will latch onto it
@arogame123 @Lucy its time i start teaching yall some stuff so you can be the next generation of goats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:53 am

/Nook

i believe u too

nothing you are saying is of substance though. you are just responding to my posts with no rebuttal. no counter argument. it is just empty replies
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

/Lily
Your a wolf.

this is such a wolfy post. you are trying to push a sr on me but you have nothing substantial to stand on so you are simply asking an open ended question in the hopes that someone will latch onto it,
no i was going to flame u if you were a villager but i decided not to be toxic and changed it to that

this not a sr push post just beef
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

/Lily
Your a wolf.

this is such a wolfy post. you are trying to push a sr on me but you have nothing substantial to stand on so you are simply asking an open ended question in the hopes that someone will latch onto it
@arogame123 @Lucy its time i start teaching yall some stuff so you can be the next generation of goats
ill add @santygrass too but the dude rarely listens haha. still has potential tho
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:54 am

/Nook

i believe u too

nothing you are saying is of substance though. you are just responding to my posts with no rebuttal. no counter argument. it is just empty replies
what is there to reply to? I've said it before your opinions when talking to mac are very obviously a wolf trying to influence him. You know you're super close to winning the game and as long as you can rally mac to ML a towny it's an ez win
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:54 am

/Lily
Your a wolf.

no i was going to flame u if you were a villager but i decided not to be toxic and changed it to that

this not a sr push post just beef
beef for what? you are claiming im a lock wolf. in your wolf im simply playing to my win-con. so which is it? am i a wolf or am i a grieving villager?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:35 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:09 am On day you have 1 (possibly 2 if millium is one) wolf wagons.

You think the wolves are entirely players outside the arogame vote that contributed dick and balls to the actual outcome of arogame's death?

As opposed to a player who literally was townreading him, dropped it for no valid reason and then hard pushed him.

As opposed to a player who literally self voted instead of voting out Porscha.

As opposed to a player who literally made this post.
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:44 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:42 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:41 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:33 am exercise for y'all

which players have confident reads they shouldn't have
I want to say Porscha on Lily tbh
why? lol

this is probably the most interesting take I could see
Bruh, weren’t u surprised as well with how confident she came to tr u at the time?
not a single bit lol porscha and I have played like a dozen games together in the past 2 months or so

she is one of my hydra partners after all :3
me? be pocketed by a wolf? never
A post from 3 hrs ago
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:13 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:12 am lily is an awkward wet noodle as a wolf. i dont really think its her
Fucken bullshit she is. Lily is a beast.
i most definitely am not
A post from 3 hrs ago
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:40 am

A post from 3 hrs ago
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:41 am
A post from 3 hrs ago
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:31 am
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:43 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm no like actually what has porscha done we have to stop MLing porscha lol

if there's even a chance she's town im not touching her

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

@Millium

@Chamomile

@EnderWiggin

@ilario

can you give me a 1-2 sentence reason to why you're voting porscha?
The last time you defended her like this you were scum. You didn't seem to have a problem eliminating her in the Night Before Terror :ponder:
Interesting post from our dearly departed.
they were accusing me of being a wolf and porscha being a villager btw lol
A post from 3 hrs ago

A post from 3 hours ago
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:34 am
Valid question. The better question is "does town Lily ever have a townread on Porscha in their mafia meta that's strong enough to actually give a fuck about Porscha going over?"
this is my first time playing vs w!porscha (as stated)
A post from 3 hrs ago
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:45 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:44 am

I wasn't posting for the past like 10 hours and am still like 200 posts behind so not just do I not care but I also am not surprised
A real time post

/Lily
A real time post

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:56 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:54 am

/Nook

i believe u too

what is there to reply to? I've said it before your opinions when talking to mac are very obviously a wolf trying to influence him. You know you're super close to winning the game and as long as you can rally mac to ML a towny it's an ez win
okay lets say thats true. im a wolf so close to an easy win. whose my partner? if its dya then why do i need to defend neon? i just let u two keep tunneling while i sip martinis in wolf chat. if its neon, then i just let ender and dya tunnel each other while i sip martinis in wolf chat. whats my agenda in pushing you here?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I was not lying this is every post you made up till that vote
You only replied in real time 2 times both to focus on similar things.

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

I can bet self voting Leafia was a wolf
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

and if my partner is neither dya nor neon then wtf am i even doing up at this point when i can just lolcat my way for the next two days and still win

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”