Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 1]

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 pm @Seanzie I went through Marmot's ISO. My read there is TBD at this moment.
Thanks. I know I've already asked a lot of you, but could you look at DrWilgy too? I think they've got a good chance of being a wolf. Most people do not share the strength of my conviction, but find him null/meh/PoE. Marmot and Alison stated townreads though. I'd love to get a fresh perspective.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:24 pm I still don't get the Nate townreads. From which weirdverse did they come from?
I kind of agree with this. I have found Nate extremely null and don't get why so many are putting them north-of-null. They are present, and don't feel uncomfortable, but they also aren't really doing anything townie. Asking a lot of questions, but I don't know what they're doing with the answers.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Post by Dyslexicon »

I read Creature's ISO. It wasn't great/didn't say much.

I read Alison's ISO. I agree with a town read there for two specific reasons, plus her posts are just overall fine. It's a little bit funny how she started off with town reading Creature and Falcon.

If Alison, Mac and Jimmay are all town, that's a good start. We'll see.

So I endorse whatever game state this is so far.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:40 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:38 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:33 am I could see it being Marmot + NaateTheLesser

Maybe DrWilgy for third
Was the question about this ever answered? I don't think Marmot had posted anything really game relevant at this point.
Marmot seemed frozen at the time.
Marmot is FROZEN and CRYING in wolf chat
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot had one townie post that Alison pointed out. The one about his Mac read. It's not a lot, but Marmot can be read over time anyhow.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:54 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 pm @Seanzie I went through Marmot's ISO. My read there is TBD at this moment.
Thanks. I know I've already asked a lot of you, but could you look at DrWilgy too? I think they've got a good chance of being a wolf. Most people do not share the strength of my conviction, but find him null/meh/PoE. Marmot and Alison stated townreads though. I'd love to get a fresh perspective.
I saw Alison's town read there.
I'm done though, so won't ISO him now unless I suddenly feel compelled to.
Not a great Wilgy reader anyway.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:10 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:23 pm I kinda think that there is a necessary auto period here.

Like there is a line and those below it have to all die before those above it because if the mafia are all above it the game is already over and we are wasting our time and that's very unlikely.

Line

Dyslexicon
Creature
Falcon
DrWilgy

For some reason I don't want to put Fingersplints below the line. I think Dyslexicon has the most chance of being town but I can't reasonably put him above it.
This post is just terrible and you all are completely ignoring how terrible this post is
I thought about these two a lot while I was shaving my head. I'd like to say more about this, but if possible I'd like to hear from @MacDougall about something first.

Mac, how serious was your suggestion in the post above?
I'm not sure why I thought I'd hear from Mac sooner, but I realized I probably won't get an answer from him until close to EoD, and should probably say what I was going to say before then since Creature is in contention.

Mac's post here is surface-level extremely bad. The idea of going on auto is IMO a very bad one, and I honestly can't imagine he is serious about it, possibly meant this as some sort of RT or trap or something. That being said, Creature's response to it feels out of place if Mac/Creature are t/w. I really just don't see Creature trying to go up against Mac in that situation. So, I think this possibly means that Creature is a wolf only if Mac is. As a consequence, Creature isn't exactly my favorite choice of vote today. I'll be on Falcon if Falcon v Creature wagons continue and there isn't some major thing that changes my mind.

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

I’m going to try and be around still for the rest of the EOD but I’m already getting tired.

We are currently tied falcon vs creature. If it stays like that I support a falcon vote more than a creature vote. I think he is the more suspicious of the two, and I think that we can form some decent connections with his flip given a lot of folks have given opinions or had interactions with him. More than anything though I don’t want it to end in the tie option. Again I’ll try to stay up
Gro-oo-ovy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I wonder if I can self clear by not trying to control anything in the game or my position in it.

Or if my self awareness of that excludes me from it.

:ponder:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I vaguely support Falcon wagon over Creature as well.
Perhaps because I think if Creature is town, it can become more apparent over time.
This is not really a very qualified opinion.
Most likely, I won't vote anyone.
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:25 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:31 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:54 am Nate, Sean, Marmot

83% chance of at least 1 scum in that lil' group
Creature wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:52 pm I kinda want to do Nate the most because he seems pretty under and it feels like he's being forcefully shoved into the townreads list and/or barely evaluated at all. As comparison, I often see myself going from townread to wolfread or viceversa.
Creature wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:55 pm How do you all read Marmot and Seanzie?
Hmm. Both came to a me/Sean/Marmot team.
I'm currently only wolfreading you. I don't know how I feel about Marmot and Seanzie and that's why I asked the question in the third quote.
At some point you were pairing me and Marmot at least.

Do you still not have a read on Seanzie? (Marmot I can understand the read being static since they haven't really been around)
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 77

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:13 pm [VOTE: Ender] aubergine
Why Ender?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:14 pm
Why Ender?
Why not?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:15 pm
Why Ender?
Why not?
yeah but... why?

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:08 pmMost likely, I won't vote anyone.
Jk

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:57 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:24 pm I still don't get the Nate townreads. From which weirdverse did they come from?
I kind of agree with this. I have found Nate extremely null and don't get why so many are putting them north-of-null. They are present, and don't feel uncomfortable, but they also aren't really doing anything townie. Asking a lot of questions, but I don't know what they're doing with the answers.
I've been mostly poking at others' Falcon reads because I get nervous when a wagon forms behind me. But it seems to be a scumread that's shared by more than 3 other people, which at least means there are other townies with that opinion and it's not just wolves patting me on the head so I'll continue pushing a misyeet.

I asked you a question in my larger post, it might have gotten buried:
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm Do you still feel like her push on Rondo was just to cause disruption? It hasn't seemed to play out that way.
("her" being Alison)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:16 pm
Why Ender?
Why not?
yeah but... why?
He's been scum reading me from what I'd say are largely poor reasons given our games together, and seems like tho he wants my lynch, he doesn't want to be caught on the wagon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 135

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:23 pm I kinda think that there is a necessary auto period here.

Like there is a line and those below it have to all die before those above it because if the mafia are all above it the game is already over and we are wasting our time and that's very unlikely.

Line

Dyslexicon
Creature
Falcon
DrWilgy

For some reason I don't want to put Fingersplints below the line. I think Dyslexicon has the most chance of being town but I can't reasonably put him above it.
This post is just terrible and you all are completely ignoring how terrible this post is
I thought about these two a lot while I was shaving my head. I'd like to say more about this, but if possible I'd like to hear from @MacDougall about something first.

very
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:39 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:31 pm yeah, hell i used to bribe hosts to get good roles (such as sk and cult leader) because that was fairplay enough. very little if at all randing and certain players like myself had a high probability of being anti town or a town PR so they’d get lynched or NKed early. only thing that wasn’t fair play was screenshotting and telling another player your role in dms/leaking mafia team to a friend, or telling/getting your friends to leave the game because you died
That is the opposite of any Mafia I have ever known. My skin crawls.

I'm sure folks had fun anyway.
it's pretty much rym
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:40 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:34 pm I don't know how I feel about falcon. His "gotcha" case on me, on one hand, was awful and reminded a lot of the Panda game where he came pushing me D4 and was caught as wolf for it. On the other hand it's really pissing it feels like only falcon and me are being considered for today's lynch and it makes me fear wolves are pushing us for t/t.
Okay. I wouldn't say it's just the two of you being considered, but regardless this is something to explore. I think falcon suspicion has been discussed with some depth already in this thread, but I am less clear where the group at large stands on you, Creature. @Alison, @MacDougall, @falcon45ca -- why is Creature the best vote?
lol I have an answer but it's a bad one
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:03 pm

Line

Dyslexicon
Creature
Falcon
DrWilgy

I'm not sure why I thought I'd hear from Mac sooner, but I realized I probably won't get an answer from him until close to EoD, and should probably say what I was going to say before then since Creature is in contention.

Mac's post here is surface-level extremely bad. The idea of going on auto is IMO a very bad one, and I honestly can't imagine he is serious about it, possibly meant this as some sort of RT or trap or something. That being said, Creature's response to it feels out of place if Mac/Creature are t/w. I really just don't see Creature trying to go up against Mac in that situation. So, I think this possibly means that Creature is a wolf only if Mac is. As a consequence, Creature isn't exactly my favorite choice of vote today. I'll be on Falcon if Falcon v Creature wagons continue and there isn't some major thing that changes my mind.
It's not a bad idea. It's a fantastic idea.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mac, can you belly scratch me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

yes
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I will go to sleep, thinking about that. <3
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:59 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:23 am If you wish to answer and don't have four names, get as close as you can.
I haven’t read everything so can’t be confident in four on day 1. I’d solidly place you and Mac at the top, I think both Alison and Ender are likely ok, but more hesitant. I think if you take away playstyle things then rondo is ok
This I did not expect
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:31 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:23 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:53 am JJJ def has better scum reads than me right now, & Nate's vote is lazy.

Of the 2, Nate is my pick for scum. Jay feels like he's trying to get towny activity out of me with his vote.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Maf are kinda letting town do their work for them currently, with a town voice in their crew.

So 1 Maf amongst the more vocal, with 1 -2 amongst the mid level contributors and 1-2 amongst the slanking players
Is this just a different way of saying the team is me / Sean / Marmot again?
Did you ever find the time to give me an update on the game/reads from your perspective? I asked you about it yesterday and I know you said you were still catching up.
I did not, no. There are still a few pages from yesterday during the (US) day that I haven't read, but I have more time today to catch up the rest of the way and stay current. I'll give you some thoughts, though, starting off with @JaggedJimmyJay's request for 4 town names. My top town would be JJJ, Mac, Boq, and Lucy. I know that has significant overlap with "most active". But JJJ and Boq both seem to be doing their own thing and solving independently while also making sure the overall thread state is moving in a positive direction. None of JJJ/Mac/Boq seem all that concerned with triangulating their reads so they match up (as one example, Boq's early town leans had overlap with Mac's early scum leans). Lucy I still just think is town from overall comfort level and tone. I think she'd be more self-conscious about not having reads as a wolf, especially when Mac was prodding her about it.

The tier below that (call it town leans) I'd put you (Sean) and Alison. You've trended up for me. I kind of vibed with Falcon's early read of you being "stiff", but that was mostly Day 0. I think Day 1 your pushes have made sense to me and you're poking at things in a solvey way. I had some initial concern that you were trying to keep Lucy in the POE, but you explained why Mac townleaning her stood out to you, so fine. Alison I'm townleaning at this point mostly from overlap between our town and scum piles, and she's been broadly engaging with players in the game rather than keeping a narrow focus. Do you still feel like her push on Rondo was just to cause disruption? It hasn't seemed to play out that way.

Some flavor of null on Creature/Dizzy/Ender/Fingersplints/Marmot. Of those it bothers me the most that I don't have a read on Ender. In our qualifier he projected a lot of solving towniness that I don't see here, but he was also a wolf in that game, so I'm not sure how to apply that meta. Creature I haven't gotten any specific pings from; seems like there's concern that their lack of activity is telling, but I have no meta there. So I think those are my two nulls that I want to sort in some fashion.

That leaves Falcon/Rondo/Wilgy as POE, which I really don't think is the exact team because that would be wild. I'm still fine with my Falcon vote, the only thing that makes me paranoid is how many people seem to agree with me. With both Falcon and Rondo they're in my POE because I get hints of agenda poking through the fluff. Wilgy's mostly here from, well, process of elimination, but I also didn't like his reaction to a towncore forming and asked him for more thoughts on that.
Interesting? What is my Agenda? Because even I dont know what it is
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:23 am If you wish to answer and don't have four names, get as close as you can.
I haven’t read everything so can’t be confident in four on day 1. I’d solidly place you and Mac at the top, I think both Alison and Ender are likely ok, but more hesitant. I think if you take away playstyle things then rondo is ok
This I did not expect
Still plenty of time to suspect you :p
Gro-oo-ovy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:52 pm Kinda think we should make Wilgy a wagon again.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
I'm unsure my guy. If this wasn't a doctor patient relationship, I'd say this screams opportunism.
P sure Wilgy is just outed. Oppotunism my butt. There is nothing opportunitic about my play around Wilgy. He has constantly been a major concern of mine and isn't currently a wagon. This thought is fake. Wilgy woooooolfy
If he outed why didnt you vote him? Is it performative pushing just to read him more?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:40 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:01 pm @Dyslexicon

I know it sounds like you have some out-of-game things keeping you waway form the thread, but if you find the time, can you ISO one of the following and give your thoughts:

NatetheLesser
Marmot
DrWilgy
Creature

All their ISOs are pretty short - less than one page or barely onto the second.
It sure sounds that way.

I don't usually get a lot out of ISO-ing, and especially when I have no clue what is going on in the game overall.
However, I'll make sure to do Marmot if I'm not able to read the game properly or satisfactory before EoD. Since you are asking so nicely.
He's the only one out of the bunch I think I can read reliably meta-wise.

Can you or someone tell me why Ender and Rondo are voting me?
Kind of cringe.
Because I quoted you twice and mentioned you once directly and you never responded
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:49 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:03 am @Dyslexicon Two things

1) What is your favourite kind of burrito
B) What is your game state read?
%) If you had a vig who is gone and why?
1) Something with a lot of guacamole. I'm not really a foodie or anything, and I eat vegetarian. But guacamole is important.
B) Nothing, as I haven't read the game yet.
%) You. Because why not.
well now I have to vote somewhere else.
Good call on the guac.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Creature »

Anyone who disagrees with the me v falcon wagons wants to bring up an alternative?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NateTheLesser wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:34 pm Nate's posts inspire a sense of unnerving calm in me. I read them to my mind's ear while puffing a mind's pipe. This post is mostly meaningless. I think Nate seems okay.
I aim to whelm.

Heh

[VOTE: Marmot ] aubergine

parking my vote here because we are vote buddies
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:56 pm @JaggedJimmyJay Thoughts on game state and PoE? and do you reckon wolves have “touched” and influenced D1 chat?
I mean they gotta have right? Everyone has talked
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

more words please
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:28 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:24 pm

Line

Dyslexicon
Creature
Falcon
DrWilgy

I've seen him make posts very similar to this as town and I'm pretty sure you have too so this is weird shade.
Yes, but considering these are me (who I know to be town), falcon (who is the other popular lynch name) and two nulls it looks a lot like the Pokemon mash game on MU where Scyther/Mac made bad pushes on town and was eventually caught as wolf D2.
So is that a subtle push on mac? If you dont like the two on block who would you choose?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:03 pm

Line

Dyslexicon
Creature
Falcon
DrWilgy

Yeah I am pretty sure Mac is in the same time zone as me and its 8:30 am now.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

mAc BaD
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:04 pm I’m going to try and be around still for the rest of the EOD but I’m already getting tired.

We are currently tied falcon vs creature. If it stays like that I support a falcon vote more than a creature vote. I think he is the more suspicious of the two, and I think that we can form some decent connections with his flip given a lot of folks have given opinions or had interactions with him. More than anything though I don’t want it to end in the tie option. Again I’ll try to stay up
This is a good opportunity to let everyone know that I plan on breaking ties if I see any
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Why Ender?
Why not?
bit late for a naked vote. Can I get more words?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:07 pm
This I did not expect
Still plenty of time to suspect you :p
Goood Goooood
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:16 pm Anyone who disagrees with the me v falcon wagons wants to bring up an alternative?
Well I want marmot to say more things, but that is a terrible reason
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:30 pmmAc BaD
Morning
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:23 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:28 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:24 pm

Line

Dyslexicon
Creature
Falcon
DrWilgy

I've seen him make posts very similar to this as town and I'm pretty sure you have too so this is weird shade.
Yes, but considering these are me (who I know to be town), falcon (who is the other popular lynch name) and two nulls it looks a lot like the Pokemon mash game on MU where Scyther/Mac made bad pushes on town and was eventually caught as wolf D2.
So is that a subtle push on mac? If you dont like the two on block who would you choose?
aorn I'm suspecting Nate, Mac and falcon. Although they're independent wolfreads. I forgot who was the third name I had before I started suspecting Mac.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I keep getting the feels some players here aren't really fond of either wagons but they never bring an alternative to the table which feels like paying lip job.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:49 am Shall we do falcon, Marmot or NateTheLesser?

Or do you want to convince me on another player?
Oh right I had Marmot as wolf before Mac. Did Marmot do anything useful ever since? Marmot still feels frozen here at first glance.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm not sure if I feel anything strong about Seanzie. He hasn't done something a wolf probably couldn't have done.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:31 pm
Why Ender?
Why not?
I explain later on
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:31 pm
Why Ender?
Why not?
I explain later on
explain now, 2h left of day

Return to “Previous Hustles”