Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by Millium »

My vote is stuck stuck on Rondo who is at 0, and on belzy, I can't remove my vote from either, and I can vote a 3rd person
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

For the sake of clarity my vote is officially on betzy
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:50 am neon is oozing town rn

though mac thinks im a wolf and will probably sr neon and think im doing some 10000000 IQ play here haha
I love waking up to backread nothing but you dunking on me for no reason
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Millium wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:30 pm @MacDougall
If we vote outside betzy and hit town, what are u doing?
I still think this is stupid, but I'm gunna humor it
I'll be vigging the moon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:00 pm ill probably rb ender so we dont have to put up with nook speaking like an anime girl cos id rather just let a kp go through than have to deal with that
pretty obvious you're trying to get a miselim on a town off so you can just roleblock me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:43 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:43 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:51 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:53 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:52 pm Lmao it's too late to ping me, call it a self preservationvote, she hasn't doing anything wolfy, but she certainly isn't townie
[VOTE: Milium] aubergine

this also doesnt feel good, looks like neon is trying to end on any wagon that isnt porcha
neon shade. Currently at this time Ilario is saying I'm town, so shading neon is the play.
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:50 am
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:06 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:04 pm lol there we go. I'll do those now Aro. Wasn't Lumi in this game?

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Skimmed through Porscha ISO and this is fine.
make sure u vote in the poll at the top of the page as well
:haha:

Aaaanyway there is more there that I am not going to spoonfeed you if you literally open Millium's ISO.

@Millium congratulations you now also have a shield and are incontrovertible town.

Town

Nanook
Millium

POE

Lilypetal
Neon
Dyachei
Ilario
Belzy

We play find the town in the POE list here and I think that is how we win this game.
oh yeah i agree lmao thats good
a mainstay of ilarioXmac conversations is Ilario agreeing with Mac with pockety language
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:53 am team is neon rondo and todays vote on neon is just rondo trying to distance because he knows neon is never going over today
floats a Neon Rondo team
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:55 am
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:02 pm Wisp is obv town lol. Votes on him are very poor votes.
plus cham and aro feel good. if everyone is wrong then so be it
uses aro/cham reads to say Wisp is town
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:58 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:05 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:04 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:02 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:01 pm

No need you're fine.

Is there any reason why Lily isn't being voted for btw? Seems like she has TMIskies.
Lily is obvtown tier for me rn. The case is really good tol so thats why I directed you to it, so you harvest a townread on both me and Lily tbh
Case probably just comes from TMI. The Porsha defense isn't believable from town!lily perspective.
the porscha defense? i don't know if she's town but I haven't seen a good reason to SR her

I am going to want actual reasons if people are wagoning one of my fav people to play mafia with
i feel as though lilys defense of porcha is moreso personal based than for any actual read on porcha. which still makes it not wolfy for me
says my handling of porscha wasn't wolfy/from a place of TMI. He says this multiple times in the last 400 posts or so
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:12 am Belzy
Dya
Ilario

Are all entirely outed mafia.

The only question I have is which of Lily/Neon is the other one.
Given I was in the process of highlighting how it's always Lilypetal and Ilario was blatantly pushing Neon instead, and their entire gameplan appears to be to just powerwolf like there's no tomorrow, I'm gonna assume it's Lilypetal.

At any rate Nanook and Millium are never mafia. Nor is Ender. So we have three very firm town here now.
i agree with ur lock towns lol
sidesteps the suspicion with a slight pocket/agreeement
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:22 am Anyways I should probably not defend dya anymore cos if they’re town in sure they can defend themselves
tries to back away from defending dya as much after saying Ender's case was confbiased, I believe they're partners so this is probs to make it look less w/w
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:43 am If Ilario is town, he needs to figure out who the town is between Rondo and Dyachei right?
lily and neon i think?

ill probs take lily
Says I'm town. Wow thanks Ilario!
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:17 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:15 am Confbiasing or not I need to sleep.
i think ur both town still, if u think im town the optimal thing to do is just find the second wolf in ur world and solve outside of dya
Says ender (who cased dya as a wolf) and dya are both town. It's advantageous for w!ilario to try and pull aggro away from w!dya here and pocket Ender. Especially after Ilario repeatedly pushed Ender as an outed wolf for the first bit of today the lack of caution about ender's "confbiased case" on Ilario's TR Dya should be noted.
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:45 am i personally think lily already has and my own poe would be rondo/neon/wisp, doubt i can get everyone on board so mostly just posting for #thecred
This is Ilario talking to Mac about how I had "inno child'd" myself. Aww thanks glad you found me!! Puts a poe of Rondo/Neon/Wisp, which is interesting because he recently said Wisp was town sheeping Aro/cham?? hmm and why is Belzy suddenly no longer in contention for being a wolf anyway?
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:50 am
dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:49 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:45 am i personally think lily already has and my own poe would be rondo/neon/wisp, doubt i can get everyone on board so mostly just posting for #thecred
I don't think lily outs her power like that and shoots a teammate as a wolf. It would have been easy to not claim anything like that at all. I also think the way neon has approached her makes them a difference check? Like she kept going on about her tinfoil on lily then just went all in.
yeah and i dont think lilys tx of porcha d1 is from somehow who has tmi on the slot. lily at worst is a 3p
touts the same "lily did not have tmi of Porscha" read and says at WORST I'm a 3p. Cool
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:09 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:06 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:56 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:54 am welp then nvm about this exercise LOL, lets just go for belzy
anyways, the team is rondo/wisp/belzy

after reading d1 again i wanna flip rondos slot the most today but ill leave it upto mac
*sip*

Team is Mac/Lily/Ilario

Book it

:omg:

you can decide if I'm shit posting or not
if u out as 3p it makes my solve a lot more easier and i promise i wont ever vote you or rb you
Imo this is a clever little pocket. Even though Ilario floats Neon as a likely wolf he pivots when talking to her to "aha if you're a 3p this is easier for us I won't vote or rb you!" and this does two things
1) if she is a 3p it puts her closer into the w!ilario's pocket to snag a win
2) it's not calling her a wolf and it's a playful post that takes away from him literally scumreading her
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:32 am fk me the solve really is just rondo and wisp huh
Now that Neon is in thread he shifts to just Rondo and Wisp, almost like he knows Neon will be a necessary ally and causing her to deathtunnel him is -ev for wolves.
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:34 am neon thinking the team can be me/mac is pretty towny lol
Oh actually now that Neon is here and has a bad read she's towny. Complete disconnect from what we were seeing before
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:40 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:32 am fk me the solve really is just rondo and wisp huh
actually nah id say its leaning on rondo + lily >wisp for me

scratch what i said earlier im probs not gonna sheep macs reads lol, i know for a fact his gamestate is skewed really badly by trying to shove me and dya into a solve lol. i invested enough time in this to just take an L
Here we have the magnum opus. Look at these posts. Look at him say I am as good as a green checked town. I do not have TMI. I am not a wolf with Porscha. Now that Neon is here, he has nudged her out from his solve AND nudged Wisp further away to stick me into the solve. There is no progression I just go from basically confirmed town to a wolf, and then you can read every post from there where he treats me like an outed wolf. Ilario is not town. He never was town. He is the deepwolf. He is the powerwolf. We have been played this entire game.
@EnderWiggin @MacDougall @Neon @Millium @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @RondoDimBuckle

I'd like you all to read this post pls
You don't need to. I'm never getting off this Ilario scumread now. I'm riding it to Valhalla. But today we just chop Belzy and say goodbye to Mac.
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Probably not gonna be here for eod, or very sparingly if I am
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hold the course imo, be wary of people trying to sidetrack it
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This has been both a fun and also an extremely horrible experience simultaneously. Thanks for the trauma lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I doubt Ilario is town.

Millium and Nanook are unlikely to be partners with Porscha.

Ender is town.

Thats my legacy.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:19 pm This has been both a fun and also an extremely horrible experience simultaneously. Thanks for the trauma lol.
what is the benefit of killing belzy here and not just letting you vig them? especially if Ilario is the wolf roleblocker killing him so he can't rb and then shooting belzy nets us 2 pelts and makes this game auto won
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Apparently, Nutella messed something up with our Y2K migration and the voting is just borked in general. Please call your votes in thread. We're going to have to count things manually. I know it's super inconvenient to change this so late in the day.

@Belzy
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@RondoDimBuckle
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Haha dunk on nutella
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:31 pm Apparently, Nutella messed something up with our Y2K migration and the voting is just borked in general. Please call your votes in thread. We're going to have to count things manually. I know it's super inconvenient to change this so late in the day.

@Belzy
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@Neon
@RondoDimBuckle
[VOTE: belzy] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:19 pm This has been both a fun and also an extremely horrible experience simultaneously. Thanks for the trauma lol.
what is the benefit of killing belzy here and not just letting you vig them? especially if Ilario is the wolf roleblocker killing him so he can't rb and then shooting belzy nets us 2 pelts and makes this game auto won
I'd have no issue with that but neither of us are gonna convinced enough people to vote him out. Not this list. Not us. I'm sorry but we have Buckley's chance.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:31 pm Apparently, Nutella messed something up with our Y2K migration and the voting is just borked in general. Please call your votes in thread. We're going to have to count things manually. I know it's super inconvenient to change this so late in the day.

@Belzy
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@Neon
@RondoDimBuckle

Literally 1984
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And you made your own argument against limming anyone else.

It's probably the incorrect thing to do but I think flipping Belzy is the best we're going to get. Hopefully they lied about me being loverised though I doubt it.

I think we could probably convince the room to chop Rondo but I personally don't wanna chop Rondo. Maybe Neon who neither of us scumread. And if Ilario is a wolf he just roleblocks me to stop me killing Belzy and that gives the mafia literally 3 additional kills.

If we chop outside Belzy here and hit a town.

Mafia roleblock and NK town.

We finally resolve Belzy tomorrow and I die.

Mafia gets another NK.

Worst case scenario here not eliminating Belzy and I now is game losing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

Also comes with the added benefit of likely getting me the fuck out of this dystopian hellscape.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Nutella ] aubergine <3
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

you're right just sucks

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Belzy
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@Neon
@RondoDimBuckle
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I can't help but feel like this is a game losing play
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

belzy is quite literally lolcatting and wolves are fine with it? is that not a bit scary? when mac and I are dead tomorrow what happens
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Go ahead and convince the lobby the vote out ilario.

I know Millium and Nanook have already laughed it aside. Dya has him as 2nd top town. Ender thinks he's town. Rondo doesn't care.

Maybe we can get Belzy to vote with us.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:01 pm belzy is quite literally lolcatting and wolves are fine with it? is that not a bit scary? when mac and I are dead tomorrow what happens
I hear ya.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

its just annoying like i know there's townies alive where the fuck are they lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:03 pm its just annoying like i know there's townies alive where the fuck are they lol
Adequately snowed / have had their wim crushed.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

I wonder what would haapen if mac played with mac lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:05 pm I wonder what would haapen if mac played with mac lol
Please stop.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hey everyone I've ever scumread wrongly. I'm very sorry.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

lol you accused me of being scum being you didn’t perceive me to back read in the thread, I just found that amusing because you often 180 your own reads all the time. You are fossing me for something you do a dozen times every day phase lol, that’s just the definition of confbiased which is what I found to be amusing
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I asked nicely. I just don't wanna anymore man. I'm beyond done with being shat on for being incorrect presumptively. Please don't.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Aight I’ll give ya space, ggs. You helped me find lily so kudos on that
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Just did a quick catch-up illario wanting me this hard and trying to move the vote off belzy this late in the day does not sit well with me. People have been meming he is executioner but damn. [VOTE: Belzy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

fwiw Belzy is still claiming town in hood chat so prepare for that possibility
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Also @dyachei what I did was less about you and more about Ender
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:15 pm Also @dyachei what I did was less about you and more about Ender
explain more?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:15 pm fwiw Belzy is still claiming town in hood chat so prepare for that possibility
14 minutes till I start work
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:15 pm fwiw Belzy is still claiming town in hood chat so prepare for that possibility
14 minutes till I start work
yeah
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:16 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:15 pm Also @dyachei what I did was less about you and more about Ender
explain more?
I had 0 time and much money (things to read)

And I just did bullshit to see how ender would react. Which went unfortunate exactly how I expected it to because ender knew I was pulling bullshit just to make him react.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Also I figured out yesterday why Syndicate keeps logging me off randomly and I feel like an idiot I didnt figure it out sooner. If you are experiencing the same thing its because you are using a VPN and switching over the connection means you have to re-authenticate. I know I wasnt the only one having this issue hence me bringing it up
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: ilario] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:15 pm Just did a quick catch-up illario wanting me this hard and trying to move the vote off belzy this late in the day does not sit well with me. People have been meming he is executioner but damn. [VOTE: Belzy ] aubergine
huh so wouldnt you want to like kill ilario?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Things I believe from Belzy

a) They really did loverise me
b) They really did target me so Tilgarial's ability failed which means Porscha targeted Dyachei probably
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:22 pm Also I figured out yesterday why Syndicate keeps logging me off randomly and I feel like an idiot I didnt figure it out sooner. If you are experiencing the same thing its because you are using a VPN and switching over the connection means you have to re-authenticate. I know I wasnt the only one having this issue hence me bringing it up
Dude, i cannot read dank blue on black. Is this a secret message?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Anyways if I get killed during the night, I maintain the solve is probably just lily and rondo. If it’s not then gl, I really don’t think dya is mafia so going there would just be a game losing play imo

Probs won’t be here for eod
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Belzy wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:22 pm Also I figured out yesterday why Syndicate keeps logging me off randomly and I feel like an idiot I didnt figure it out sooner. If you are experiencing the same thing its because you are using a VPN and switching over the connection means you have to re-authenticate. I know I wasnt the only one having this issue hence me bringing it up
Dude, i cannot read dank blue on black. Is this a secret message?
Dark* blue. Damn you, Autocorrect
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

there's no proof porscha targeted either one of us, Mac. Neon made it up

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”