Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Millium wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:59 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:55 am I fully admit I'm not perfect but I'm pretty damn sure I've had a good enough track record to not be dismissed as "biasing himself into pushes."

If you're talking about the FoL game I'll point out that I was RIGHT about misty and couldn't swing that so I ended up letting myself move.
Yes that was the game, I thought it was on my home site. But ya that's all I can say from the quick skim and all the early NAIs
I successfully called out multiple wolves and was right on Misty in the end.

My biggest mistake was assuming the "Deadchat" communicator was towny, which I'll bear. But tbh I was hardly the only one.

I didn't move my vote to wolves a lot that game because I was a triple voter who couldn't vote in the second half of the day.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:00 am Wait you think we only have 3 mafia alive?
4 would've made lylo be announced, surely?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

@Millium

In that FoL game who did I confbias tunnel lategame?

Do you mean Moonwink?

If so yeah I'll bear that, I absolutely assumed wrong there.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Rondo is never in any wolfteams with Ilario and Dyachei based on how they both tried to put him in the POE today which means he is probably just town mathematically (also he's towny).

I think the game comes down to figuring out whether Lily or Neon is with Belzy and Dya right now. Or whether it was just Ilario all along and both Lily and neon decided to openwolf to shield someone they both should know how to read.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

But then I pushed Misty after that correctly, which I feel should be noted.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:11 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:10 am ender ur case is towny lol, but i think ur just confbiased. compare how dya played d1 to someone like santy, its not all that different imo
Wrong.

Search the ISO of Santy and see how many times Porscha and the wagon is mentioned.

Santy definitely was wrong, but they at least interacted and recognised the Porscha wagon.

Dya straight up ignore's its existence until Alison asks them.
Yes, brcause i dont know them well. I spend time on d1 trying to solve the slots I have more experience with

I also didn't treat mac like he's loverized, I treated him as lock town because he is to me and has been since d1. His alison case just convinced me more

but go ahead and vote me out today. I'm really over this game
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:02 am Rondo is never in any wolfteams with Ilario and Dyachei based on how they both tried to put him in the POE today which means he is probably just town mathematically (also he's towny).

I think the game comes down to figuring out whether Lily or Neon is with Belzy and Dya right now. Or whether it was just Ilario all along and both Lily and neon decided to openwolf to shield someone they both should know how to read.
when I flip town, the last interaction I ever want to have with you is you saying you are sorry for confbiasing me based on your emotional outburst
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

or I'm up my own anus and ilario and dya are both town and it's just neon and lily with belzy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:02 am Rondo is never in any wolfteams with Ilario and Dyachei based on how they both tried to put him in the POE today which means he is probably just town mathematically (also he's towny).

when I flip town, the last interaction I ever want to have with you is you saying you are sorry for confbiasing me based on your emotional outburst
Not sure I deserve this but go off.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:07 am

you've been treating me like crap all game. why the fuck would I want to interact with you EVER again?

you deserve more than what I'm putting out here. I've considered exiting the game on multiple occasions because of how you've interacted with me
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:00 am Wait you think we only have 3 mafia alive?
ye
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I spent most of today operating under the impression you are town and am now only back here because Ender, my top townread, made a very good case.

I think getting mad at me and saying I'm confbiased because of emotions is incorrect and the whole last interaction ever piece is quite groovy and fetch. Sick patterns.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

it's not a very good case. it's confbiased mac
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:09 am

you've been treating me like crap all game. why the fuck would I want to interact with you EVER again?

you deserve more than what I'm putting out here. I've considered exiting the game on multiple occasions because of how you've interacted with me
Seems like only one of us is going to reflect on this and take some personal accountability. Oh well.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

whatever, I'm done

when i flip town, please look closer at lily and neon. I think there's one in there

I still don't see nanook as towny but I havent played much with him so maybe I'm missing something.

Ilario is very likely town, mac is definitely town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:10 am it's not a very good case. it's confbiased mac
Probably is. I doubt you have it in your scumrange to resort to saying things like this.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:05 am or I'm up my own anus and ilario and dya are both town and it's just neon and lily with belzy
rondo, dont forget rondo lol
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:11 am

Seems like only one of us is going to reflect on this and take some personal accountability. Oh well.
I've personally reflected and I hope you will, too. But I was not mean to you in any situation. I disagreed with your reads and you told me I was treating you like a moron. I have no use for playing with someone that wants you to suck up to them
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:12 am whatever, I'm done

when i flip town, please look closer at lily and neon. I think there's one in there

I still don't see nanook as towny but I havent played much with him so maybe I'm missing something.

Ilario is very likely town, mac is definitely town
Nanook's handling of porscha day 1 interacting with Lily that I quoted earlier was extremely unpartnery.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:11 am

I've personally reflected and I hope you will, too. But I was not mean to you in any situation. I disagreed with your reads and you told me I was treating you like a moron. I have no use for playing with someone that wants you to suck up to them
I don't mind avoiding you. You obviously think what you think and I think what I think. I'm fine with it.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Confbiasing or not I need to sleep.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Not everyone can be homies. And I doubt anything I say to describe how I feel about the situation is going to alter your perspective so meh.
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:52 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:08 am Also not sure why you expect me to have addressed it unprompted
Well you know you're posting it and you know we can see it so you have chosen to stay silent about it. I am not going to treat you like some coquette. I know you're smart and you know your own perception in thread so me asking about it overtly ay this point is moot because you've already chosen to say nothing when others have. So I can only conclude its part of your wincon that you don't talk about it and again the cycle renews.b
I can talk about it ive just had no reason to lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

It's only been this game that I've felt strongly about this, mac. So go reread some posts and realize that disagreement isn't mean. But telling someone they are essentially bullying you for it is awful
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also apologies if anyone did find my posting this game as a bother because I did get a little bit emotively snarky at times.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:15 am Confbiasing or not I need to sleep.
i think ur both town still, if u think im town the optimal thing to do is just find the second wolf in ur world and solve outside of dya
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

whatever, I said I was done and I am. If I survive the day I'll try and post tomorrow
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:17 am
i think ur both town still, if u think im town the optimal thing to do is just find the second wolf in ur world and solve outside of dya
Honestly I think "One in Neon/Lily" is correct.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Like legit I can't read Neon/Lily as t/t rn.

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:09 am The current slots are at risk of imminent death if they don't start townsiding with thread content immediately.

@Belzy
@RondoDimBuckle
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
I mean if two of belzy/wisp/rondo are mafia i feel like I've been doing pretty well lol. This is what you're gonna get from me for now, and im certainly not gonna start trying harder in thread on a day the kill is decided.

Besides, I've been fine, there's just been so much bloat in this thread lol, so, like...deal with it
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

hey ender, if we chop rondo today and flips town ill sheep u for the rest of the game im alive. how about that? and if u get nkd ill find ur last reads list post and defend it with my life
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I will say that the root cause of this entire dialogue has been that you townread me while repeatedly insisting my reads are bad without explaining why and it made me feel like you think I'm a dumbass (if town) and when I expressed that you hurt my feelings you then accused me of ate and got real mad that I was upset. Which then actually pissed me off because I felt that you just hand waved away my feelings and accused me of being manipulative instead of addressing it in a friendly way. And then continued to use that perspective to deflect every suspicion I had on you about game related stuff.

But you no doubt see it differently. I hope you see it from my perspective tho.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:18 am
i keep getting looming paranoia of a w!wisp but i think i just have to take him as town and hope for the best lol

so yeah sure lets go one in neon/lily and one in rondo/dya

this makes us both happy right?

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:25 am I know you agree you already said he was. So that's great. @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you have been upgraded to incontrovertible town by all participants. You will now be getting night killed in this game because you are a green check.
I sincerely doubt that tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:16 am It's only been this game that I've felt strongly about this, mac. So go reread some posts and realize that disagreement isn't mean. But telling someone they are essentially bullying you for it is awful
I will admit that I may have been overly sensitive to begin with. But I don't think that justifies your dismissal and rage about me telling you I was upset.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:20 am
i keep getting looming paranoia of a w!wisp but i think i just have to take him as town and hope for the best lol

3rd as Belzy?

Sure.

There's a chance it's 2 in Neon/Lily and I'm being a dumbass with my Dya push.

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:46 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:43 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:42 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm no like actually what has porscha done we have to stop MLing porscha lol

if there's even a chance she's town im not touching her

@Millium

@Chamomile

@EnderWiggin

@ilario

can you give me a 1-2 sentence reason to why you're voting porscha?
Wagon comp + minimal reads + L + Ratio
are we going to joke and say that's indicative of w!porscha?
Idk usually i can find her pretty quickly and I can't here, if she's town skill issue on my part ig
i mean tbf she hasnt posted that much content at all but like it's porscha we're talking about lol this isn't out of character imo

this just feels like lhf
Eh i mean

I dont expect dense wallposts obviously but she usually has more, and she usually has a "figuring things out" vibe where here she has kind of a "Tuesday morning and im still hungover from Sunday night so might as well hair of the dog it cause oh my fucking god its only Tuesday morning and I have four more days of this monotony and Marcus is already trying to talk to me and I dont want to respond but I have to so im gonna fake smile and go through the motions" vibe you know what i mean
what is nooks record on Porscha? From how he is talking here he either has played with her a lot and has been right on her a lot but it could be TMI. But I dont really know if this kind of push on a partner is in Nooks wolf range. Lately I have been leaning nook 3p
My record is pretty solid
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:22 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:20 am

3rd as Belzy?

Sure.

There's a chance it's 2 in Neon/Lily and I'm being a dumbass with my Dya push.
As much as I don't like making reads like this I expect it's certain.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think that Rondo is mafia but we all have to be wrong somewhere right. First time for everything?

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:31 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:42 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm no like actually what has porscha done we have to stop MLing porscha lol

if there's even a chance she's town im not touching her

@Millium

@Chamomile

@EnderWiggin

@ilario

can you give me a 1-2 sentence reason to why you're voting porscha?
Wagon comp + minimal reads + L + Ratio
are we going to joke and say that's indicative of w!porscha?
Idk usually i can find her pretty quickly and I can't here, if she's town skill issue on my part ig
hmm, where did nook end?
Aro became a run away so I cock blocked alison, since my vote was gonna be a vanity wagon either way
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:19 am I will say that the root cause of this entire dialogue has been that you townread me while repeatedly insisting my reads are bad without explaining why and it made me feel like you think I'm a dumbass (if town) and when I expressed that you hurt my feelings you then accused me of ate and got real mad that I was upset. Which then actually pissed me off because I felt that you just hand waved away my feelings and accused me of being manipulative instead of addressing it in a friendly way. And then continued to use that perspective to deflect every suspicion I had on you about game related stuff.

I have explained why your reads are bad, you just don't care for the explanations. I explained it when I thought alison was town but you ignored those.

I'm not going to address you in a friendly way when you've been treating me like crap all game mac. Maybe consider how your treatment of people makes them react to you because you keep assuming this is everyone else's fault. You've done it to multiple people this game, not just me. You treat me with contempt all game and then say "i feel hurt" it's not going to get you the reaction you want. I'm not going to apologize for playing the game as I see fit, which is basically what you want me to apologize for.

consider also how much you dish out for apparently being very thin skinned. If you can't take it, stop dishing it
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:23 am I don't think that Rondo is mafia but we all have to be wrong somewhere right. First time for everything?
I mean I also kinda don't think he is.

But I also know that no matter his alignment he's been very busy recently.

So either way his meh-ness would be present.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

as long as you guys actually try to solve the game once I'm gone, I don't care if you eliminate me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:19 am I will say that the root cause of this entire dialogue has been that you townread me while repeatedly insisting my reads are bad without explaining why and it made me feel like you think I'm a dumbass (if town) and when I expressed that you hurt my feelings you then accused me of ate and got real mad that I was upset. Which then actually pissed me off because I felt that you just hand waved away my feelings and accused me of being manipulative instead of addressing it in a friendly way. And then continued to use that perspective to deflect every suspicion I had on you about game related stuff.

I have explained why your reads are bad, you just don't care for the explanations. I explained it when I thought alison was town but you ignored those.

I'm not going to address you in a friendly way when you've been treating me like crap all game mac. Maybe consider how your treatment of people makes them react to you because you keep assuming this is everyone else's fault. You've done it to multiple people this game, not just me. You treat me with contempt all game and then say "i feel hurt" it's not going to get you the reaction you want. I'm not going to apologize for playing the game as I see fit, which is basically what you want me to apologize for.

consider also how much you dish out for apparently being very thin skinned. If you can't take it, stop dishing it
I don't like you, you don't like me, that's cool. Moving on.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:31 am
dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:24 am

I don't like you, you don't like me, that's cool. Moving on.
I didn't have a problem with you before this game. Maybe have a think on that. And why pulling in my "influence" on the mafia community was a fucking bad plan

you don't have to like me. It doesn't bother me if you don't. But you brought this on yourself
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm feeling very bullied right now.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

town to wolf I think

mac
ilario
millium
nanook
ender
lily
rondo
neon
belzy
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

just wanted to leave a legacy
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

nice, thats probs 3 wolves at the bottom of ur legacy
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

If Dya is town then all town have coallesced towards a Belzy/Neon/Rondo/Lily scumset with a few differences.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”