Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:33 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:21 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:56 am
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:39 am
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:30 am Mac lily if your both town and I'm town than Aro wagon is literally pure except Dya...I know I'm town I have no clue what you are and at this point I kinda have to be paranoid because town is getting shot stomped.

Maybe it's just dya lol
Reiterate your tracker claim and what the information you have says about n1.
I'm a 1 shot tracker with a 2nd ability that gives me double vote if conditions are met.

I think I should have 2 votes today.

I thought Santy was woof because he claimed my role but like way better... apparently no he just had my exact role without restrictions lol

Anyways my tracker is like I dunno the official term for it but I can go back to a previous night and track that night

So n2 I tracked Mac n1 but I meant to track Belzy n1 but I am a dumb stupid idiot who fucked up not like it matters anyways because if I'm RBed either the day I do the track or the day I go back to I return no results so I learned nothing

And because I fucked up every part of my role and I was decidedly annoyed about it and I thought Santy was lying I decided to fake a red instead

And before you ask why Belzy? I've had a tin foil since forever that Belzy and you aren't even in a neighborhood and that you are W/W but it's a tin foil and not something I truly ever want to push without info so I decided to mech clear you but I'm stupid
You meant watcher? Didn't you get a result of Porscha targeted Mac?
No. I misunderstood what I was being told by the mods and lied because I thought I had mech info that I didn't have. When i realized I could have just been RBed I immediately retracted that claim and told the truth and than Ilario came out and said he did RB me.
how, weren't u just told ur action failed?
The wording of the result means I was either role blocked or Porschas ability was used

Either one would make my result fail. I did not know I was RBed so figure it out.
remind again your target on night 2?
and explain to me exactly what ur mindset was, going into what you were told, and ur conclusion coming into day 3 in regards to all the mechanics
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:35 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:33 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:21 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:56 am
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:39 am

Reiterate your tracker claim and what the information you have says about n1.
I'm a 1 shot tracker with a 2nd ability that gives me double vote if conditions are met.

I think I should have 2 votes today.

I thought Santy was woof because he claimed my role but like way better... apparently no he just had my exact role without restrictions lol

Anyways my tracker is like I dunno the official term for it but I can go back to a previous night and track that night

So n2 I tracked Mac n1 but I meant to track Belzy n1 but I am a dumb stupid idiot who fucked up not like it matters anyways because if I'm RBed either the day I do the track or the day I go back to I return no results so I learned nothing

And because I fucked up every part of my role and I was decidedly annoyed about it and I thought Santy was lying I decided to fake a red instead

And before you ask why Belzy? I've had a tin foil since forever that Belzy and you aren't even in a neighborhood and that you are W/W but it's a tin foil and not something I truly ever want to push without info so I decided to mech clear you but I'm stupid
You meant watcher? Didn't you get a result of Porscha targeted Mac?
No. I misunderstood what I was being told by the mods and lied because I thought I had mech info that I didn't have. When i realized I could have just been RBed I immediately retracted that claim and told the truth and than Ilario came out and said he did RB me.
how, weren't u just told ur action failed?
The wording of the result means I was either role blocked or Porschas ability was used

Either one would make my result fail. I did not know I was RBed so figure it out.
remind again your target on night 2?
and explain to me exactly what ur mindset was, going into what you were told, and ur conclusion coming into day 3 in regards to all the mechanics
I literally just answered this. I've answered this repeatedly.

Frankly I'm sick of answering this.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I targeted Mac N2 to see who they visited N1 but I meant to target Belzy I switched targets too late in the night but it didn't matter anyways because I was RBed N1. I wanted to see if Belzy ever even visited Mac N1 because I have had a tinfoil they've been lying this whole game.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

There are worlds where Ilario is lying since Rondo claims he was not RBed and my result could just mean Mac was targeted by Porschas ability but I am most inclined to just believe Ilario is telling the truth and I have zero info.

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:45 pm I targeted Mac N2 to see who they visited N1 but I meant to target Belzy I switched targets too late in the night but it didn't matter anyways because I was RBed N1. I wanted to see if Belzy ever even visited Mac N1 because I have had a tinfoil they've been lying this whole game.
can u repeat that one more time? lmao
Kinda wish u did target Belzy now

if u targeted Mac, you landed on Dya
I still have my reservations that your ability interacts with a roleblock the way it does
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:40 pm
Belzy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:30 pm Hello all,

Today busy day: work and then the movies; tomorrow I got more time to make cases. For now:

I lied.

I am not hood, but lovers with Mac. I did target Mac, not Dya. If I target Dya, then why should I deny that?

Everyone wants me dead. I was relatively MIA last week cuz of a crazy week work related. The worst is behind me. If you all mislim me, you will lose both me and Mac. No, I don't have a green check on Mac. I was bluffing to test him out. I target Mac cuz I want to feel more sure about my townread on him; I target Mac cuz he's my top townread. I did not leave bread cramps on d1, cuz I also lied about dying if I target scum. Whoever I target will be lovers with me until we die; I will receive no hint of other person's alignment.

I lied cuz I did not want scum to know I am lovers with someone, cuz then 1 kill means 2 dead people; I think 2 dead town.

People townread me until Seanzie pointed out the lack of bread cramps. Now you know why. Nobody is on my side, and all game long: do I look aligned with anyone? Think about it, and also this: if we are one day ahead of lylo (I have no idea), then lynching me deserves a 2nd thought.
Are you trying to say you do NOT have a chat with mac?
No, i do have the chat.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:47 pm There are worlds where Ilario is lying since Rondo claims he was not RBed and my result could just mean Mac was targeted by Porschas ability but I am most inclined to just believe Ilario is telling the truth and I have zero info.
you would have targeted Dya
do we still even have confirmation of Porsches target?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:41 pm like why use that power at all?
Mine? I was forced using it n1 or i die alone.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Belzy
why would u target ur top town read with a loverizer, just for the neighbor chat?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Belzy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:53 pm
what does this even mean, forced in what way?
is ur ability compulsive?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:41 pm kekw
@Belzy
Why did u target your top town read with a loverizer?
Mac seemed unlikely to get mislim'd if he's town. And my action offers 50% protection during nights
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:54 pm
I don't know what compulsive mean in this context.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Belzy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:54 pm
@Belzy
Mac seemed unlikely to get mislim'd if he's town. And my action offers 50% protection during nights
what are u saying, that you used it on Mac for selfish reasons, of which u didn't think they could get mislynched if he was town, but also didn't acknowledge that he could killed by mafia
50% protection based on what?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Belzy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:56 pm
the compulsive modifer means your forced to use your ability every night or until every shot is used up
else idk what u mean by forced
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:57 pm
Belzy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:56 pm
the compulsive modifer means your forced to use your ability every night or until every shot is used up
else idk what u mean by forced
It is 1 shot. Forced=compulsive @ n1
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:57 pm
Belzy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:54 pm
@Belzy
what are u saying, that you used it on Mac for selfish reasons, of which u didn't think they could get mislynched if he was town, but also didn't acknowledge that he could killed by mafia
50% protection based on what?
50% chance a NK on either of us goes thru
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:53 pm @Belzy
why would u target ur top town read with a loverizer, just for the neighbor chat?
The 50% protection at night and being hopeful Mac wont get lynched were the decider
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Ya I dont really get it
There are just too many red flags with the handling of an ability like that, that I just dont believe it ever comes from town

@MacDougall
did they claim this to you already?

worst case is town!Mac dies with Belzy
best case is that this isn't true and Belzy is hoping this saves them
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

i hate that the claim keeps changing. First it was I didn't say we were lovers because of fear of a night kill, now it's we have 50% protection
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Belzy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:01 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:53 pm @Belzy
The 50% protection at night and being hopeful Mac wont get lynched were the decider
what do u mean by 50% protection
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:52 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:47 pm There are worlds where Ilario is lying since Rondo claims he was not RBed and my result could just mean Mac was targeted by Porschas ability but I am most inclined to just believe Ilario is telling the truth and I have zero info.
you would have targeted Dya
do we still even have confirmation of Porsches target?
I don't believe so because i took the action n2 not n1

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But i didn't think about that possibility

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:25 am ...

What is the chances.

That Neon/Lily are w/w. And this is theatre today.
It is a thought I've had
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:40 pm It seems like you're trying to say you're in a hood AND lovers with Mac, but its worded weirdly (or is for me anyways) so I want clarification
obviously we have a chat man
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:45 pm I targeted Mac N2 to see who they visited N1 but I meant to target Belzy I switched targets too late in the night but it didn't matter anyways because I was RBed N1. I wanted to see if Belzy ever even visited Mac N1 because I have had a tinfoil they've been lying this whole game.
what do you mean you switched too late in the night?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:06 pm Ya I dont really get it
There are just too many red flags with the handling of an ability like that, that I just dont believe it ever comes from town

@MacDougall
did they claim this to you already?

worst case is town!Mac dies with Belzy
best case is that this isn't true and Belzy is hoping this saves them
yes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Anyway I believe their claim. I just think its a wolfclaim. As Millium pointed out the mafia loverising me is enough reason not to kill me.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:40 pm It seems like you're trying to say you're in a hood AND lovers with Mac, but its worded weirdly (or is for me anyways) so I want clarification
obviously we have a chat man
You never know where people are gonna trip up and there's no downside to probing it 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

well if mac is loverized do we wanna risk voting outside of belzy today so mac can atleast get his vig shot in the night? again i havent done the math so idek if it helps with the numbers. if it doesnt then theres no point.

mafia cant really use the vote block remover thing anymore because it is either out of shots or ender is the one who has it and he will out himself if he uses it again after my rb

ill leave the decision upto mac
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

mafia loverizing mac makes everything make more sense now
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

im worried if we're wrong on belzy and we let mac shoot, we lose the game though
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i suppose he can shoot belzy in that case and kamikaze his own slot? that would be pretty amusing to me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

oh yeah isnt it better to just let mac shoot belzy and we vote outside? that way we dont lose the shot..but again i dont know if the shot gives us an extra ml or not
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

oh but this relies on yall thinking im town cos if im mafia i just rb mac LOL
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

why would you even roleblock me as mafia though when it outs you ... I think even if you're a mafia RB you'd let me shoot Belzy here
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

so where do we go if we agree belzy is mafia and mac is shooting them?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

yeah i would
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:27 pm so where do we go if we agree belzy is mafia and mac is shooting them?
i was leaning to neon or just sheep mac, now that ive had every issue of tinfoil addressed with him im fine letting him lead. imma be busy next few days so i kinda would like someone else to do the thinking for me lol
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

so i guess that begs the question, mac. what does your POE look like as of now?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

personally, id rather we kill a mafia today, then bank on another one
unless someone wants to claim one of the shots today

but at the same time, why does Belzy in all honesty claim they are a loverizer now
if they are town we can add them to the list of people griefing us
I dont count myself because it was day 1, and I was certain I was just gunna get mislynched
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

though if that's the case we end up going with,
i want to vote in Nanook/Lily/Neon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:36 pm so i guess that begs the question, mac. what does your POE look like as of now?
Not sure beyond belzy (even not sure on that).

Has Rondo outed his n3 lie detect yet?

Neon is probably there.

Probably won't ever shake my suspicion of ilario. He's had many moments that have left me wondering if we are reading the same game.

I could raise issues with everyone in the game frankly.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

no, Rondo hasn't done anything at all today except place a vote on Neon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What I'm trying to say is I'm being political today. I'm still sus of you and Ilario (and Wisp).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay so just chop Rondo and blame him for being useless for town.

Honestly I'd just chop Belzy. If I die meh at least you got a wolf.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i thought you said I couldnt be a wolf with belzy
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:23 pm
what do you mean you switched too late in the night?
I tried to switch my target to Belzy. It didn't happen.

I misunderstood my ability and thought I saw who visited someone and not who threw person visited so I targeted Mac instead of Belzy.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

how does one exactly try to switch their target and then have it simply not happen?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

just thinking about previous night watcher, that would be such a terribly designed role
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:53 pm just thinking about previous night watcher, that would be such a terribly designed role
tracker, I think neon said. And i've seen it before

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”