Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by ilario »

but if mac is a wolf then betsy probs isnt?

fuck mechs we kill porcha today. this games too messy. i need more time. alison will flip green. porcha wont. kill the slot that flips red.

/vote porcha
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Case Alison as town, and why is towny for Alisom to lie en hyperbole stuff to try to get his sus yeeted in a 'legacy' .

Why if Porscha is a slot that will flip red, she hellsussed me but only parked their vote on Porscha
Spoiler: show
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:12 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:08 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:06 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:04 am Also @Seanzie what happened to your read on Dya? Since people started calling it a diff check it seemed like your scumread there rescinded
Yeah, I realized that the "difference check" was reasonably likely wolf propaganda. Dya's read on me is reasonable based on how they've seen me play, and so once I realized that and once I saw how often "difference check" was being echoed in regards to us, I though it was more likely tvt with wolves standing at the sidelines trying to get a double town chop.
I think both me and Mac were the people who echoed it more. And we are kinda obvtowns (at least Mac, and if you dont see me as obvtown Skill Issue) . Apart from us two, you recall someone else trying to push that narrative that pinged you?
I'd recommend changing you vernacular. "skill issue" is kind of insulting IMO.

I think Mac is probably town, but saying he is obvtown is silly, dude's one of the best mafiosos ever. He's been a bit easier to spot in, say, the last year, but if you don't think he has the potential to snow still, skill issue.

As for you, meh. I have no thoughts yet.

A lot of other people have been echoing the difference check. Ilario is one that has been on my mind personally.

Also I am sorry if Skill Issue feels insulting, but I ensure you it doesnt go with does type of intentions? And I have it too deep in my vocabulary that is even a tell that If I dont use it Im more likely a wolf tbh.

What I mean is that I use Skill Issue there to emphasize that I am being towny, but dont really think that people who arent there dont know how to play the game or have issues in their reads and stuff like that.

Als I feel sleepy so I might try to be away from thread a bit zzzz
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:05 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:02 am @ilario vote Alison with me. I think Alison is correct that yeeting one of us ir correct today, because otherwise this show will get into D3 as well. And I dont think is good for threadstate if it makes any sense .

Like, you are putting Alison as town despite their blatant Wolfsiding D1 , and their counterback push when called about it 'being tunneled' to excuse the inclusion of blatant lies and misreps on it?
Like for Alison who is a player that wants to murder towns who are a liability doesnt feel like their town game at all tbh
@Lilypetal @Neon Same applies tbhtbh
We shall see how the day progresses
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like. @ilario instead of saying 'Alison has been towny' , if you sont quote and bring reveipts there is no way I am going to change my mind. Show me where your read comes from and why it weighs more than the arguments I have
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:25 am random question for my sanity

this is mostly directed at people who probably know mac the longest

@Alison @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @EnderWiggin

is there any possibility mac is still in wolfrange? he feels super towny but i do know that he has the ability to go super saiyan mode and have some insanely towny wolf games like the hydra game last year. is he 100% never a wolf? im a little wary because he kinda did help with the aro bury yesterday and today is burying alison but i really think alison is town but like w!mac would def prioritize getting aro/alison/spf out of the picture etc
In a normal game I'd say he's likely out of range and 99% town

In this game specifically I'd say he's like 90-95% town still, but im not locking it without some flips and without actually closely reading him, given that if he were going to pull out a vintage beastly scum game this would presumably be the time for it

So yeah, probably town imo, not locked
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

There's plenty of town reasons why an Alison who's not read the game would have factually inaccuracies in their posts. That isn't wolf indicative Santy.

What could be is that they have attempted to play it off as fact and gas light people into believing others are lying about it and not that they are and also that they have made sweeping statements about who is woof and who isn't without a full picture.

So it's important to actually think through is this actually or wolf or just a town without a full and clear picture?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

i still think mac is town. I just disagree with his reads.
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:58 am @Millium my point mostly in regards to Seanzie is somthing like that:

*If you read their D1, they pushed me quite a bit and seemed to be convinced I was a wolf .

*They hop in thread and see that Alison is both a wagon and that is retaliatory pushing me. (He claims to not have seen the spat but I think we were loud enough and poll with votes make it obvious anyways).

*Seanzie seeing that not caring to try to form an opinion on that discussion and picking to talk and 'prioritize' solving Belzy claim/alignment I think is a bad look if Belzy is town. And like a hard approach to the game to believe for me.

Because he claims missing the spat and stuff, but he picked on the dya/him difference check and its usually attentive to the things related to them. So I find their approach / line of thought this game hard to believe.

Also I agree that I am not rescinding the Alison scumread prob never at this point. Who would've thought that misrepping a hard push and try to gaslight could be towny wowee
There are two sides to Seanzie, the solo player who doesn't seem yo have wolf partners, or the Seanzie that seems to focus on themselves, as mildly inconsistent thoughts, that jump around, both can be town, but only one can be a wolf

That's how I see it
But if Alison is town, she seems to very confident in their read of him, so we will see what happens
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

i think we're being lead astray here as we keep arguing over which low poster is more likely a wolf. I've got some discomfort about it so I'm just voicing it here
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

I think Alison is likely to gaslight as town too, that's my problem lol. I don't particularly like using that word in a mafia game though.
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Man I had completely planned to get on after work and actually do somethings. But then my bed called to me and was super tempting and now I cant get back to sleep and have officially fucked my sleep schedule.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:47 am There's plenty of town reasons why an Alison who's not read the game would have factually inaccuracies in their posts. That isn't wolf indicative Santy.

What could be is that they have attempted to play it off as fact and gas light people into believing others are lying about it and not that they are and also that they have made sweeping statements about who is woof and who isn't without a full picture.

So it's important to actually think through is this actually or wolf or just a town without a full and clear picture?
Alison had inaccuracies irt to me that I had highlited before and they talked about to then ignore in their legacy.

Alison *knew* I was not.pushing her the entire game because it was something I had told her way before and she responded with 'Okay but you are voting me now and that is what it matters' .

To then have in their legacy that I was pushing her the entire game which she has no excuse of not reading stuff, it is misrepping done in purpose
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ok so there is almost 0 chance I am catching up with this game fully, I think I will refrain from joining a 20(ish) person game with chronic high posters in the future. 100 pages in 2 days of game time is a lot to go through. Probably just going to sheep someone I trust
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Millium wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:53 am I think Alison is likely to gaslight as town too, that's my problem lol. I don't particularly like using that word in a mafia game though.
When you are called out by your past day who was extremely wolfsidey, how is a legit towny approach to push with gaslight/hyperbole whoever is noting that??

That's just not town
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Again I come back to 0 notifications, so that is strange.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:38 am Case Alison as town, and why is towny for Alisom to lie en hyperbole stuff to try to get his sus yeeted in a 'legacy' .

Why if Porscha is a slot that will flip red, she hellsussed me but only parked their vote on Porscha
because its alison and i know how to read her.

hey santy, remember how everyone was calling u a wolf and i found u anyways?

remember how that happened last game?

remember how koba did exactly what alison has done but i still found koba?

remember how in literally every game u see me wolves prioritize killing me even when im poe'd or barely caught up to the game?

i dont have time to case bcus im forever behind in content so just trust me for this one day phase, let me catch up tmrw if im alive and then ill try to be more detailed but atm i think

alson is town. u are town. neon is town. sean is town. ender is probs town. cham is town or 3p. tilg is town.

i feel good on those reads from what ive seen.

porcha/mac/dya + 1 is a very plausbile world.

mac literally said d1 that aro being piled on the lobby is a towntell but then proceeded to bury aro when he had a mountain of voters on him, despite macs earlier logic should be leading to the opposite conclusion

porchas sod today addressed nothing, made a bunch of nonsense posts only directed at mac and then dipped. then porcha came and outs some random legacy list with mac at the bottom. probs likely all done to spew mac town.

macs nonsense at sod today trying to dome me felt fake as shit.

macs last post when he asked me about porcha felt like hes trying to gauge the likelihood of porcha being a viable wagon so wolves can play around it, i dont think he was trying to solve me at all.

mac not finding alison as obv town is concerning.

spf dying when mac was much more trd in his home ground given that hes much more known around here than spf makes no sense, esp given that t!spf is a very popular tinfoil target and not one i expect most people here would kill over mac despite both being v strong players. spf n1, aro d1, alison d2 are all deaths that would be prioritized in a w!mac world. i dont think aro and alison ever die the way they did if mac is town.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Macis literally my most confident townread from before the claimed greencheck on him from Belzy fwiw
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:41 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:04 am Also @Seanzie what happened to your read on Dya? Since people started calling it a diff check it seemed like your scumread there rescinded
Yeah, I realized that the "difference check" was reasonably likely wolf propaganda. Dya's read on me is reasonable based on how they've seen me play, and so once I realized that and once I saw how often "difference check" was being echoed in regards to us, I though it was more likely tvt with wolves standing at the sidelines trying to get a double town chop.
I think both me and Mac were the people who echoed it more. And we are kinda obvtowns (at least Mac, and if you dont see me as obvtown Skill Issue) . Apart from us two, you recall someone else trying to push that narrative that pinged you?

I think Mac is probably town, but saying he is obvtown is silly, dude's one of the best mafiosos ever. He's been a bit easier to spot in, say, the last year, but if you don't think he has the potential to snow still, skill issue.

A lot of other people have been echoing the difference check. Ilario is one that has been on my mind personally.

Also I am sorry if Skill Issue feels insulting, but I ensure you it doesnt go with does type of intentions? And I have it too deep in my vocabulary that is even a tell that If I dont use it Im more likely a wolf tbh.

What I mean is that I use Skill Issue there to emphasize that I am being towny, but dont really think that people who arent there dont know how to play the game or have issues in their reads and stuff like that.

I'm glad you don't mean it as insulting, but I ensure you it is taken that way. Saying someone has a skill issue to me pretty much sounds like you're saying they suck at the game. I don't see how to interpret it in any way that isn't a direct negative assessment of their abilities.

You do you, but I do recommend thinking about trying to still remove it from your vernacular. I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way when you say it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

belzy claimed a literal green on him?

@Belzy stop hiding in ur hood chat and confirm everything
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am Macis literally my most confident townread from before the claimed greencheck on him from Belzy fwiw
Green check?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i want @Belzy to straight up word for word say they have a literaly green check on mac that is confirmed by the mods or bettys rolecard
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And like, I was pushing Alison before she outed fmpov fow their D1. And I dont feel like Im the only one seeing that?

So in this case I am asking you for something more than 'trust me bro' because I also have confidence on my read and the way I am feeling about Alison
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am belzy claimed a literal green on him?

Mac claimed Belzy claimed a literal green on him.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am belzy claimed a literal green on him?

The claim is that It was a one shot neighborizer, but if their target was mafia Belzy would die
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:18 am And like, I was pushing Alison before she outed fmpov fow their D1. And I dont feel like Im the only one seeing that?

So in this case I am asking you for something more than 'trust me bro' because I also have confidence on my read and the way I am feeling about Alison
u are pushing alison for being alison my dude

i cant defend that because that is just how she is, its not AI
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am

I'm glad you don't mean it as insulting, but I ensure you it is taken that way. Saying someone has a skill issue to me pretty much sounds like you're saying they suck at the game. I don't see how to interpret it in any way that isn't a direct negative assessment of their abilities.

You do you, but I do recommend thinking about trying to still remove it from your vernacular. I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way when you say it.
I mean how is it anything but saying they are bad at the game (Or at the very least worse than you)? Everyone plays the game differently, if you're going to call someone shit, may as well say it in plain language instead of tongue in cheek :smile:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

actually it is AI, its towny for her
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And Mac outed it to sus Belzy even, so I highly doubt is a w/w dynamic and just assuming Mac as lockV
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

eh i gtg bed cos its late and i gt be up early. if alison dies and flips green please put heavy emphasis on mac from here on out and ignore reading into emotional posts because he can easily pull that off as wolf and i remember him syaing somewhere hes more likely to ATE as wolf
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:19 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:18 am And like, I was pushing Alison before she outed fmpov fow their D1. And I dont feel like Im the only one seeing that?

The wolfsiding D1 was Alison being Alison?
Their push on a scumread that I also think is scum being only a votepark is Alison being Alison?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:20 am

Their push on a scumread that I also think is scum being only a votepark is Alison being Alison?
yes, it is a player who pushes what they believe in. she is human, she can be incorrect. esp in a massive lobby with 100 pages of spam.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:19 am

I mean how is it anything but saying they are bad at the game (Or at the very least worse than you)? Everyone plays the game differently, if you're going to call someone shit, may as well say it in plain language instead of tongue in cheek :smile:
I am the embodiment of Skill Issue and use it quite often with myself so I dont use it to gain a moral highround or whatever
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:22 am

yes, it is a player who pushes what they believe in. she is human, she can be incorrect. esp in a massive lobby with 100 pages of spam.
In which she is the second high poster
Alison
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Good morning. I see Santygrass is still peddling lies about me. Let me be clear: at no point in this game have I lied or gaslighted anyone. All my assertions have been based on truth; where they have been mistaken I have corrected them immediately. People are trying to use a single wrong misphrasing of mine to say that I have been pushing untruths the whole game and this is a desperate attempt by mafia to frame me. I am feeling extremely good about how they will all be outed once I flip.

Re: the ping about Mac's scum range - I had him as lock mafia before the Belzy green check
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think Alison would agree that a townie being so blatantly wrong and using antitown behaviour in their pushes always need to die hmmyes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

What did Alison do D1 that you're calling wolfsiding?

Alison

Post by Alison »

Yeah I voted town D1 and then voted nothing but scum D2, 50% hit rate I guess. Below average for me but not too bad since scum is only 20% of the game.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:22 am

okay fine, so by that logic if she dies and flips town mac is outed right? hes the top poster and was heavily influential in aro and alison being voted out. your own logic should mean mac is outed the moment alison flips green?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:19 am

I am the embodiment of Skill Issue and use it quite often with myself so I dont use it to gain a moral highround or whatever
Eh, hard disagree. No one really has a skill issue. Everyone can be good if the game is in a style that engages them. Everyone is always bullshitting in a game of Mafia. Some people just put on a veneer thats shiner than others and claim they are good.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:24 am

okay fine, so by that logic if she dies and flips town mac is outed right? hes the top poster and was heavily influential in aro and alison being voted out. your own logic should mean mac is outed the moment alison flips green?
This is my exact logic for reading Mac lock scum before the Belzy green check.
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:24 am Eh, hard disagree. No one really has a skill issue. Everyone can be good if the game is in a style that engages them. Everyone is always bullshitting in a game of Mafia. Some people just put on a veneer thats shiner than others and claim they are good.
There are definitely players who are better or worse at a game of mafia and most people who deny this are trying to feel better about themselves
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:23 am Good morning. I see Santygrass is still peddling lies about me. Let me be clear: at no point in this game have I lied or gaslighted anyone. All my assertions have been based on truth; where they have been mistaken I have corrected them immediately. People are trying to use a single wrong misphrasing of mine to say that I have been pushing untruths the whole game and this is a desperate attempt by mafia to frame me. I am feeling extremely good about how they will all be outed once I flip.

Re: the ping about Mac's scum range - I had him as lock mafia before the Belzy green check
Do you think your wagon is pure?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:23 am Good morning. I see Santygrass is still peddling lies about me. Let me be clear: at no point in this game have I lied or gaslighted anyone. All my assertions have been based on truth; where they have been mistaken I have corrected them immediately. People are trying to use a single wrong misphrasing of mine to say that I have been pushing untruths the whole game and this is a desperate attempt by mafia to frame me. I am feeling extremely good about how they will all be outed once I flip.

alison i know u wanna be a martyr but i really think this game becomes so much harder to win if u die. can u pls be the badass boss the lobby needs u to be and towntell ur way out of death and help bury porcha today. i really gtg now so thisll be my last post until im back before eod
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:23 am

What did Alison do D1 that you're calling wolfsiding?
>Confident Townread on Tilgarial
> Pushing Aro and Wisp
> Shaming the Porsha wagon with commentary like 'Catch me on this wagon never' and 'Let Porscha live in D2 she'll pelt 2 wolves for us' and things of that antic .

Also in their PoE I see them as mostly town filled, but I guess that there you have to go and look for them yourself to see if you agree or dont
Alison

Post by Alison »

Illario don't get wrapped up in the argument on whether or not it's townie for me to lie. I can lie as town but I have not done so at all this game. People are just losing their minds because I wrote "this game" instead of "this day" and then said it was hyperbole like 5 posts later. Santy has no leg to stand on so he is trying to grasp at straws to argue I am mafia because he is a wolf pushing an agenda. You will not win unless you see this and sheep my legacy.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

santygrass wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:23 am I think Alison would agree that a townie being so blatantly wrong and using antitown behaviour in their pushes always need to die hmmyes
Alison has said as much in other games but what is the goal of this post?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:24 am

This is my exact logic for reading Mac lock scum before the Belzy green check.
i need this belzy green check to be quoted for me by belzy themselves and i need belzy to confirm that it is confirmed from their rolecard and there is no ambuigity that mac is 100% confirmed to belzy

can someone pls tag me if this happens

ok bye for real
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:25 am

Do you think your wagon is pure?
Alison Voters: EnderWiggin, Chamomile, santygrass, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Ender is on thin ice and has been playing scummy all game but has been protected by an aro shield
Chamomile is either 3P or inting.
Santygrass is outed mafia.
MacDougall is green checked.
Nanook should be killed D5 if he hasn't been cleared by then but you can leave him alone for a bit.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

My logic is that spam shouldnt be something that should be taken into acvount to say that Alison read may be tainted because of it, because the high postcount for Alison just means she was here for most of the stuff lmao and doesmt relate this to mac at all LMAO

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”