NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon has been calling for Wilgy to get lynched for some time, how come he's left her alive? She seems one of the more vocal ones as well
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Also, why the fuck is Universally Town Read Obscurity still alive?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:40 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:22 pm Neon isn't around for much of last RD, and they come outta the gates to push Wilgy?

That's an easy wagon for a wolf to push right now, easy with a capital E
I... what?

This is actually awful lol.
Why is this awful?

You've done it twice now, yelled Wilgy and then dipped. Makes perfect sense for the wolf on me to do and to just keep getting away with it.
Reading someone for activity is scummy.
And we are back to the "I play like X" argument.

I called you out for not having any reads. Your response was "I don't scumhunt I townfirm." I advised that I get that, but you've also failed to townfirm anyone. You then proceeded to autovote me for 3 cycles on an OMGUS without actually developing anything else.

Now you are just adding "activity reads are scummy" which is in fact not what happened here.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:38 pm Also, why the fuck is Universally Town Read Obscurity still alive?
This one doesn't bother me as much as I see it bugging others.

Obs was pretty actively defending Jack. They also seem to be Neon sided quite heavily.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:13 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:44 am @Schiavetto why did you decide to park on Lucy + not participate?

@falcon45ca is inactivity is usually your scum meta why are you town here?
It's normal to assume I could be Maf here, I've no objection to sus on my slot. It's well deserved.

I'm town here cuz' of the rand.
Solid 10/10 defense.

But everytime I think Falcon is scum Falcon is town so we 180 my read and Falcon is town.
Had Neon posted a scum read in my slot before this?

Interesting she doesn't seem to care that I'm being sussed for inactivity here...tho she thinks that type of read is scummy.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:38 pm Also, why the fuck is Universally Town Read Obscurity still alive?
This one doesn't bother me as much as I see it bugging others.

Obs was pretty actively defending Jack. They also seem to be Neon sided quite heavily.
Neon expressed a scum read on Obs earlier in the game, but I never got the sense she was really pushing that slot.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Yes we've established that I'm alive because I've been a loud voice defending mafia. Basically the 5th wolf. That's why I'm literally carrying out the strongest part of the will of all the recent dead people. Neon being mafia makes no sense here. Neon was Mac's strongest townread and no one dead wanted Neon to die. Pyxxy literally died going at Porscha why would you ignore that Wilgy?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I've defended Wilgy more than I ever defended Jack and that's why Wilgy is just outed.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Which you ignore.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:48 pm Yes we've established that I'm alive because I've been a loud voice defending mafia. Basically the 5th wolf. That's why I'm literally carrying out the strongest part of the will of all the recent dead people. Neon being mafia makes no sense here. Neon was Mac's strongest townread and no one dead wanted Neon to die. Pyxxy literally died going at Porscha why would you ignore that Wilgy?
This line of thinking completely ignores that Neon has been a loud voice against Wilgy...they parked and left the RD, why does Wilgy leave them alive?

Your whole premise here is negated by that fact
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

But I mean sure we can kill me then we'll have 6 towns in the graveyard who want Wilgy dead

If I were to die at this moment my legacy would be Wilgy/Porscha with a small side of scrutinize NANOOK for weird claim and everyone else is fine. Falcon seems super town today. I would never touch Ruri either after Schia's flip and the clear doc dodge night kill.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:50 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:48 pm Yes we've established that I'm alive because I've been a loud voice defending mafia. Basically the 5th wolf. That's why I'm literally carrying out the strongest part of the will of all the recent dead people. Neon being mafia makes no sense here. Neon was Mac's strongest townread and no one dead wanted Neon to die. Pyxxy literally died going at Porscha why would you ignore that Wilgy?
This line of thinking completely ignores that Neon has been a loud voice against Wilgy...they parked and left the RD, why does Wilgy leave them alive?

Because Neon is a wagon. And Neons only been loud since yesterday. All these people who died were clear enough not to be a wagon. Neon is MLable. Mafia needs that here
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:48 pm I've defended Wilgy more than I ever defended Jack and that's why Wilgy is just outed.
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:49 pm Which you ignore.
I'm not ignoring it, I am considering it, as Nook is alive as well and also a Wilgy defender.

Wonder how Nook feels about that?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:52 pm

Because Neon is a wagon. And Neons only been loud since yesterday. All these people who died were clear enough not to be a wagon. Neon is MLable. Mafia needs that here
Was Neon a good wagon last RD? Hmmmmm
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Good enough I had to speak up against it.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I think Pyxxy made more sense as a kill than Neon in a Wilgy wolf world because Pyxxy was never getting voted and Pyxxy was against Wilgy without being loud enough to be damning.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Looks like Neon has had 2 EOD votes the entire game...I've had that many.

A wagon? OK, sure.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Well their wagon died but it was large at certain points, tapered about. I think it got to 4 or 5 at one point yesterday
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:55 pm I think Pyxxy made more sense as a kill than Neon in a Wilgy wolf world because Pyxxy was never getting voted and Pyxxy was against Wilgy without being loud enough to be damning.
Pyxxy could be talked to. Neon parked and left.

That kill makes more sense. A wolf can talk to a towny, but if a player is vote parking? No way
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon, Wilgy, Porscha are fine wagons for today I think

I will say this, if Neon flips red, I want Obs next.

What's @Creature thinking?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

But Wilgy is literally pushing to kill Neon here. He ain't killing someone he's trying to push on and who he ended on last EOD
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:59 pm But Wilgy is literally pushing to kill Neon here. He ain't killing someone he's trying to push on and who he ended on last EOD
Duly noted. It's also the start of the RD...I'll say this, I'd be shocked of one of them isn't Maf.

I'll have to look into Neon & Wilgys ISOs.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:59 pm But Wilgy is literally pushing to kill Neon here. He ain't killing someone he's trying to push on and who he ended on last EOD
Well, the D6 poll shows he did EOD on Neon...thoughts?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:05 pm
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Like it wouldn't make sense for w!Wilgy to kill Neon when he was set up to start pushing them again coming into today

I've been engaged all game and evaluating. You've seemed to have waken up a bit today but I've already been here and explored angles, including Neon. Im hard locked into Wilgy/Porcha/ NANOOK POE and I think it's just Wilgy/Porcha.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

You do know that Neon has 3 EODs on wagons that had 2 or fewer? (1,1,2)

3 out of 6

That is trash
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Neons never been here for EOD I don't think so I just assumed time zone. Even when Neon herself was getting wagoned at fluctuating points she wasn't here
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:08 pm
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Like it wouldn't make sense for w!Wilgy to kill Neon when he was set up to start pushing them again coming into today

I've been engaged all game and evaluating. You've seemed to have waken up a bit today but I've already been here and explored angles, including Neon. Im hard locked into Wilgy/Porcha/ NANOOK POE and I think it's just Wilgy/Porcha.
Well, that means our POEs are 66.6% the same.

Just cuz I think you're Town, doesn't mean my tinfoil won't point your way
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:10 pm Neons never been here for EOD I don't think so I just assumed time zone. Even when Neon herself was getting wagoned at fluctuating points she wasn't here
Yeah, that is something I fail to consider sometimes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon posted 7 mins after SOD.

If they can be here for the start, they can be here for the end. It's the same time of day.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

If we kill wilgy over my objections and he flips town I get to decide tomorrow lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:56 pm If we kill wilgy over my objections and he flips town I get to decide tomorrow lol
Is there a Neon/Wilgy wolf team possibility in your eyes?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:22 pm Neon isn't around for much of last RD, and they come outta the gates to push Wilgy?

I... what?

Why is this awful?

You've done it twice now, yelled Wilgy and then dipped. Makes perfect sense for the wolf on me to do and to just keep getting away with it.
I wonder if anybody has made a read on me this game that's activity related...
Probably. Wasn't me though I'm pretty sure I've only read you based on you saying I'm normally scummy but I'm not this time I promise lmao.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:37 pm Neon has been calling for Wilgy to get lynched for some time, how come he's left her alive? She seems one of the more vocal ones as well
Because I'm an obvious exe target and the other wolf is deep enough to win the game.

Alternatively because I'm defending the deep wolf.

If wilgy is mafia they only win if the other wolf is deep. Wilgy always dies. Unless town keeps throwing which I expect at this point.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:40 pm

I... what?

Why is this awful?

And we are back to the "I play like X" argument.

I called you out for not having any reads. Your response was "I don't scumhunt I townfirm." I advised that I get that, but you've also failed to townfirm anyone. You then proceeded to autovote me for 3 cycles on an OMGUS without actually developing anything else.

Now you are just adding "activity reads are scummy" which is in fact not what happened here.
This is factually inaccurate. I've openly stated my town core multiple times anne was one of them how'd that turn out wolf?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:45 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:44 am @Schiavetto why did you decide to park on Lucy + not participate?

It's normal to assume I could be Maf here, I've no objection to sus on my slot. It's well deserved.

Solid 10/10 defense.

But everytime I think Falcon is scum Falcon is town so we 180 my read and Falcon is town.

Interesting she doesn't seem to care that I'm being sussed for inactivity here...tho she thinks that type of read is scummy.
That's not why I called you scum lol.

Good god.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So. I'm really gonna need you to stop lying about what I've done this game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:58 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:55 pm I think Pyxxy made more sense as a kill than Neon in a Wilgy wolf world because Pyxxy was never getting voted and Pyxxy was against Wilgy without being loud enough to be damning.
Pyxxy could be talked to. Neon parked and left.

Still gonna need you to stop lying.

That kill makes more sense. A wolf can talk to a towny, but if a player is vote parking? No way

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fucking quotes..

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:10 pm Neons never been here for EOD I don't think so I just assumed time zone. Even when Neon herself was getting wagoned at fluctuating points she wasn't here

It's not a time zone thing. It's something else that I'm trying not to acknowledge but I'm going to if I keep getting pushed for activity lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:25 pm Neon posted 7 mins after SOD.

If they can be here for the start, they can be here for the end. It's the same time of day.
Jesus fucking christ...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Falcon your case on me is bad.

It boils down to activity which is bad and there's a reason for my activity.

And "lol look where she ends up" which is also just bad because

A. When i voted these wagons they were viable.

B. I missed EoD and can't consolidate

C. This is just another form of scum reading me for activity.

I've been trying hard in my limited time in thread to solve. Really hard. Wilgy is so obviously scum it hurts and if town let's him go 4 days in a row I think we just lose

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:45 pm

Solid 10/10 defense.

That's not why I called you scum lol.

Good god.
Also i actually called you town here and meant it.

Because my read on you is usually wrong.

But what I was actually scum reading you for was a post before this where you said something along the lines of "I'm usually scum but I'm not this time" and than you followed that up with "I'm town cause of the rand even though I'm usually scum"

It has nothing to do with activity it has everything to do with your approach to yourself. Because I've spent too many games town reading statements like these and than they flip scum. It happens more than they flip town and I'm in love with probabilities.

I didn't read a damn thing into your activity you did and obscurity did. I read into your words.

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:08 pm

you really sincerely believe that was w/w eh
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:56 pm If we kill wilgy over my objections and he flips town I get to decide tomorrow lol
who is best counter wagon
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:14 am
I already know the answer to this

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:15 am
whomstve
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:19 am
whomstve
He's gonna say me lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:39 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:19 am
whomstve
He's gonna say me lol
I want nook to tell me who he wants to vote
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
if this was legitimate mech info then he should be looking at ruri/falcon................

Return to “Previous Rackets”