NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:07 pm Oh are we actually going to kill Wilgy on this day?
Let's kill you first IMO
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon isn't around for much of last RD, and they come outta the gates to push Wilgy?

That's an easy wagon for a wolf to push right now, easy with a capital E
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

There are literally 5 loud town voices against Wilgy in the graveyard at this point (Seanzie, Lucy, Schiavetto, Anne, now Pyxxy)), this can not go unresolved another day
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:22 pm Neon isn't around for much of last RD, and they come outta the gates to push Wilgy?

This is what I thought the other day with what Porcha did but I think Wilgy is just outed now

I wouldn't be super shocked if Porscha progression was W/W
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Also Neon was calling Wilgy outed yesterday and I don't think they're ever made EOD so I don't think that's fair critique.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

This is why I should just refrain from voting at all.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm between Wilgy and Porscha.

I'm being forced to grapple with myself only being alive because Wilgz is town and I'm completely wrong and shielding mafia.

But I can't compartmentalize that against how many people have died arguing to kill Wilgy.

But I'm very loudly arguing to kill Wilgy and I'm not dead so the choices here are

1. I'm mafia (spoiler I'm not)

2. I'm right on Wilgy but hard shielding the deep woof that mafia put all their eggs in the basket of

3. I'm just completely wrong on everything
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:22 pm Neon isn't around for much of last RD, and they come outta the gates to push Wilgy?

I... what?

This is actually awful lol.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

You're probably alive because you've been wagoned so seem pushable. They tried to wagon you last eod

I think me being alive matters more (sounds selfish but seriously) and it's because I shielded Wilgy.
☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:38 pm You're probably alive because you've been wagoned so seem pushable. They tried to wagon you last eod

I think me being alive matters more (sounds selfish but seriously) and it's because I shielded Wilgy.
I do not disagree with the you part

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:28 pm

This is what I thought the other day with what Porcha did but I think Wilgy is just outed now

I wouldn't be super shocked if Porscha progression was W/W
To be fair, I also can see Porscha/Wilgy team
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:37 pm

I... what?

Nah
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:42 pm

I... what?

Nah
Neon activity takes are almost always weak sauce. I very openly pushed Wilgz yesterday nothing changed lol.

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I just remembered I almost started yesterday off exactly as I did today with the Wilgy vote and push there ignoring myself and listening to dead people but then the claim stuff happened and I saw his posting and got convinced otherwise. So it was actually 2 days ago that Porcha opened up pushing Wilgy then shifted somewhere each day.
Ruri
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Phraze

Post by Ruri »

I'm gonna vote Wilgy or Porscha.
Mafia Stats
Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L
Ruri
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Phraze

Post by Ruri »

My gut on Schia was right.
Mafia Stats
Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Btw Wilgy did try to self pres I literally saw it like a minute before EOD he only switched when it was clear Schia was dying lol.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I... what?

It's not that bad. I know you've been pushing Wilgy, but you also had like 8 posts last RD. You'd think you'd want to do some solving.

And Wilgy leaves you alive? Why? You can't push his wagon if you're dead
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:49 pm Btw Wilgy did try to self pres I literally saw it like a minute before EOD he only switched when it was clear Schia was dying lol.
Town self-pres too.

Tho I'm very OK w/ Wilgy & Porscha flipping.

What if we wagon them both?

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:58 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:49 pm Btw Wilgy did try to self pres I literally saw it like a minute before EOD he only switched when it was clear Schia was dying lol.
Town self-pres too.

Yes they do but I'm pointing out he tried to make himself look towny by acting like he wasn't self-pressing and switching to Neon when right before that I refreshed and he was.

But yes I'd like to kill Wilgy and Porscha. Wilgy first though because of wagons and dead people.

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:58 pm
Town self-pres too.

Sorry the formatting got messed up on that, it should've been:

Yes they do but I'm pointing out he tried to make himself look towny by acting like he wasn't self-pressing and switching to Neon when right before that I refreshed and he was.

But yes I'd like to kill Wilgy and Porscha. Wilgy first though because of wagons and dead people.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

I did nothing of the sort?

Actually confused by this one.

I voted Neon several hours before EoD when I was still tied as the Falcon vote was incorrect. I did advise that I was around during EoD, but still felt no need to vote elsewhere.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

That's what I thought I saw. I admittedly could've been wrong. But I was really confused when I saw you landed off wagon.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think a Porscha wagon coming out of nowhere is poor play today.

Yeet within me or Neon today.

Also there's a vibe within Ruri's vote for me, but it's probably just Shia's flip making me want to reassess the PoE.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:56 pm

I... what?

It's not that bad. I know you've been pushing Wilgy, but you also had like 8 posts last RD. You'd think you'd want to do some solving.

And Wilgy leaves you alive? Why? You can't push his wagon if you're dead
I'm like almost 100% sure I had more than 8 posts

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I did sleep 16 hours once day though so maybe I'm wrong... but I'm pretty sure I had more than 8 posts lol

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:08 pm That's what I thought I saw. I admittedly could've been wrong. But I was really confused when I saw you landed off wagon.
Don't spew objectively false data.

I'm still good with going over. It I think gives us the best practical lylo, but this does nothing but murks up the water.

I don't think W Obs feels the need to push with something like that, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't affect my base gut read.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I didn't realize it was false. It was a minor detail though, I saw Schia say "inb4 wilg self presses" then thought I saw you self pres but I could've been wrong. Creature is clear Ruri is basically clear and Neon is my strongest townread soi think you're just outed. My POE would be Wilgy/Porcha/Falcon/NANOOK. Falcon has the positive track in his favor. NANOOK I'm a little sketched out by his claim and I'd take his wagon over Neon but Wilgy I'm sure is mafia now. Sorry to all the dead people for scumsiding for awhile etc.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Pyxxy said that* not Schia

Ok I'm going to try to sleep
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Those voting Porscha,

Does Porscha only look W if they are on a team with me on it? All of Porscha's reactions to me while we were bickering does not feel wolf. Porscha should be assessed, but I don't think is the first of remaining wolves we get, if we get there. I think the order of Neon > Ruri > Porscha is correct, otherwise we miss.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Pyxxy is a somewhat good kill for me and crystallizes some things because I had some lingering paranoia.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:18 pm Those voting Porscha,

Does Porscha only look W if they are on a team with me on it? All of Porscha's reactions to me while we were bickering does not feel wolf. Porscha should be assessed, but I don't think is the first of remaining wolves we get, if we get there. I think the order of Neon > Ruri > Porscha is correct, otherwise we miss.
Pyxxy was drilling Porscha last end of day so yes it is independent. If there's no wolves in you/Porscha I'll eat a shoe.

I'm going to assume you're in antispew now because Ruri is basically clear. Schia's role had no reason to exist without hers and scum hit outside of Creature.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:18 pm Those voting Porscha,

Pyxxy was drilling Porscha last end of day so yes it is independent. If there's no wolves in you/Porscha I'll eat a shoe.

I'm going to assume you're in antispew now because Ruri is basically clear. Schia's role had no reason to exist without hers and scum hit outside of Creature.
Shia flipping town only means that I'm wrong in one slot.

Your point on Ruri is correct and I acknowledge that I still feel very foily about that slot.

But that leads me to think it's between you/Nook/Porscha that I'm wrong on.

If I reassess all my PoE:
Creature is spewed via Jack
Falcon is spewed via Jack

Ruri is likely clear via mechanics

Obs I tr but could be wrong
Nook I tr but could be wrong
Porscha I tr but could be wrong

Now, if I'm wrong, it's within those last three, but I'm still really not wanting to be wrong. Perhaps Ruri is the one I'm ok with being wrong on as it's not really a read that came from me, I just don't think I want to be wrong on the three reads that come from me.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I do think it's worth pointing out, it does feel that there is a momentum shift within your slot Obs and I don't know what to make of it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I... what?

Why is this awful?

You've done it twice now, yelled Wilgy and then dipped. Makes perfect sense for the wolf on me to do and to just keep getting away with it.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I think you're outed and you can imagine I've replied to everything you say with "idontbelieveyou.gif". You left me alive thinking I'd keep defending you but I'm not a fool and I'm not letting another villager die for my own idioticy. Make the wagons between me and you if you want, I literally do not intend to spend another day alive with you alive. Yes this is dramatic but I'm mad at myself for how I've played.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Living this long also sucks I did not know the games lasted this long or i wouldn't have played but that's not anyone else's fault.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:41 pm I think you're outed and you can imagine I've replied to everything you say with "idontbelieveyou.gif". You left me alive thinking I'd keep defending you but I'm not a fool and I'm not letting another villager die for my own idioticy. Make the wagons between me and you if you want, I literally do not intend to spend another day alive with you alive. Yes this is dramatic but I'm mad at myself for how I've played.
Obs, I don't think you are a fool. I do in fact think you are a very good player with a strong voice and what I think is strong solving skill.

I don't think I can or it would be wise to make the wagons you and me. As I advised, I think it should be between Neon and I. When I flip, just get Neon the next day and then their teammate.

Like this game has been in a state of "let's get through the PoE" and that's just it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And to be fair Obs, I think you were also shielding Neon yesterday as well. I see that as plenty of reason why you are still around.

Also I don't think anyone who defended Jack is going to be NK'd.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Further, can you describe to me as to why it's not Neon?
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:52 pm Further, can you describe to me as to why it's not Neon?
Only thing neon has going for her is she looked really unaligned with sabi early on
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

K I'm at work just popped in. Glad pyxxy died tbh I was about to tinfoil a case today
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Oscar speaking of dead towns who had wilgy in poe. So did multiple of them also have you in poe. I have not forgotten and you should not either
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:40 pm

I... what?

Why is this awful?

You've done it twice now, yelled Wilgy and then dipped. Makes perfect sense for the wolf on me to do and to just keep getting away with it.
Reading someone for activity is scummy.

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Sure but I'm town. Plus they didn't just have Wilgy POE. They wanted his neck. Anne and Pyxxy had me town. Schia had me town. Seanzie had me tinfoil territory but town. Lucy had me POE but wanted to kill Wilgy first.

Nice of you to soft defend him though, it is doing nothing but confirm my suspicions.

I've explained why I came to Neon hard town after pushing on them, but I can talk about it more tomorrow.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:59 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:52 pm Further, can you describe to me as to why it's not Neon?
Only thing neon has going for her is she looked really unaligned with sabi early on
I really disagree with this assessment and it actually hurts my soul.

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

(Those are the 5 people, all recent deaths, who wanted Wilgy dead)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Like I've posted substantially less the last 3 ish days but I've tried substantially harder and only focused on trying to evolve the game and solve it.

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:40 pm

I... what?

Why is this awful?

Reading someone for activity is scummy.
I wonder if anybody has made a read on me this game that's activity related...
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:06 pm (Those are the 5 people, all recent deaths, who wanted Wilgy dead)
Sorry, who are the 5 players who wanted Wilgy lynched?

All NKs, or MLs as well?

Did these 5 have any other currently alive players in their POE?

Return to “Previous Rackets”