Total votes: 12
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 1]

Post by Alison »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 am alison, axe and myself aggressively interrogating each other =/= hostility ... nobody was being personally attacked (well except for when axe decided to take a potshot at alison's ego but she didn't seem to mind lol).
As someone who was third party, it felt hostile esp comments about people's skills level and what not
People accusing each other of having bad reads and being mafia isn't toxicity, it is a natural part of the game that you implicitly consent to receiving when you sign up.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:43 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:41 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 am @MacDougall can you explain the ate comment for Alison
you did a fine job explaining it, you don't need someone else to defend you. you can be you regardless of someone else's confusion of your play style
Fair enough. I'm just annoyed that I'm being judged for my lack of ate when everyone has been telling me to ate less.
for reference I appreciate it but my feeling at the time was that you were frustrated you couldn't deploy it as a weapon and felt trapped lol
No it was a look at me I'm not giving into this ate bait. This is my growth. Be proud of me. If you were town you would have been proud of that
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:41 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:37 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:36 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:33 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 am @MacDougall I'd like you to see after you asked for Lucy/Porscha as the next vote Porscha immediately pushed me lol
it's level one, but you should see it regardless
i'm too lazy to go back and look but i'm pretty sure i've been asking you questions before it was questioned whether we were paired
bad argument
hardly an argument when you're voting me for being too town and then I push you and now you're suggesting that I'm wolf who's taking an opportunistic lunge at you. ass backwards read
why are you angry? I want a specific answer, this isn't something to get angry off
i'm not really angry it's just ass backwards to me that:

1) you vote me for being too town
2) you try to get mac to back the notion that me pushing you was opportunistic and therefore wolf

so you're either tunneling me as a potential town or you picked me to be your wolf read and aren't willing to change it in the light of:

"if porscha is too town then how does it make sense that they are now not being town by being wolfy via pushing me, oh and also let me bring mac into it to show him that porscha is being opportunistic"

the concept of "make it make sense" is ringing in my ears
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 374

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 am alison, axe and myself aggressively interrogating each other =/= hostility ... nobody was being personally attacked (well except for when axe decided to take a potshot at alison's ego but she didn't seem to mind lol).
As someone who was third party, it felt hostile esp comments about people's skills level and what not
I find it much easier to sort people when I am allowed to interrogate them like an FBI agent. This is why I asked you at the start of the game if I suspected you how you you'd like me to handle it because you clearly just get offended by being questioned which like, I understand, I get emotionally reactive when people push me too. But as long as the line is not crossed by someone says something mean about the other person I think it's fair game and can be fun too if everyone is okay with the tone. In this case you weren't on the receiving end.

Personally I think you saying old age hit me hard is probably the most mean thing anyone has said to anyone else in this game so far.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

this game has been quite civil, all games at the syndicate have been rather civil
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:43 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:41 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 am @MacDougall can you explain the ate comment for Alison
you did a fine job explaining it, you don't need someone else to defend you. you can be you regardless of someone else's confusion of your play style
Fair enough. I'm just annoyed that I'm being judged for my lack of ate when everyone has been telling me to ate less.
for reference I appreciate it but my feeling at the time was that you were frustrated you couldn't deploy it as a weapon and felt trapped lol
No it was a look at me I'm not giving into this ate bait. This is my growth. Be proud of me. If you were town you would have been proud of that
If I was town? Well I am, and if you are town then I also am, but I don't have the benefit of knowing your alignment and I can see how you can make that post as either alignment so ...
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:47 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 am @MacDougall I'd like you to see after you asked for Lucy/Porscha as the next vote Porscha immediately pushed me lol
i'm too lazy to go back and look but i'm pretty sure i've been asking you questions before it was questioned whether we were paired
bad argument
hardly an argument when you're voting me for being too town and then I push you and now you're suggesting that I'm wolf who's taking an opportunistic lunge at you. ass backwards read
why are you angry? I want a specific answer, this isn't something to get angry off

2) you try to get mac to back the notion that me pushing you was opportunistic and therefore wolf

so you're either tunneling me as a potential town or you picked me to be your wolf read and aren't willing to change it in the light of:

"if porscha is too town then how does it make sense that they are now not being town by being wolfy via pushing me, oh and also let me bring mac into it to show him that porscha is being opportunistic"

do you want a response which picks this message apart, or do you wanna drop it?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:47 am
I find it much easier to sort people when I am allowed to interrogate them like an FBI agent. This is why I asked you at the start of the game if I suspected you how you you'd like me to handle it because you clearly just get offended by being questioned which like, I understand, I get emotionally reactive when people push me too. But as long as the line is not crossed by someone says something mean about the other person I think it's fair game and can be fun too if everyone is okay with the tone. In this case you weren't on the receiving end.

Personally I think you saying old age hit me hard is probably the most mean thing anyone has said to anyone else in this game so far.
Fair enough.

I am sorry about the old age comment. It was a tongue in cheek comment and not supposed to be malicious.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like for everyone's benefit, a repeat experience I have in games which Alison alluded to, is suspecting people and questioning why they did certain things and arriving at a read one way or the other and then getting personally attacked for it. I would say that it occurs at a cadence of at least once per game. I don't think it's very fair and it happens all the time. Next time you find yourself loading up a personal insult at me consider whether I've actually said anything mean towards you at all to justify it because I am just playing a game I'm not attacking your character when I say you're mafia (most of the time).
Alison

Post by Alison »

So Porscha and lucy have been in their own little world debating semantics for 6 pages while everyone else ignores them. This means they are not mafia together.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:44 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am I actually think lucy is a bad D1

[VOTE: Achro] aubergine
[VOTE: Sabi] aubergine
The reason why is that she increases the sanity level of the game so if she flips town there is a high chance the thread immediately devolves into a circus lol.
who? lucy?
Yeah
I honestly don't think lucy has that kind of demeanor towards the thread state and having her flip town would not cause the thread to devolve into anymore chaos than has already been exhibited
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:49 am

bad argument

do you want a response which picks this message apart, or do you wanna drop it?
no go ahead you can pick it a part because I'm legitimately just not understanding you or the read on me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:50 am So Porscha and lucy have been in their own little world debating semantics for 6 pages while everyone else ignores them. This means they are not mafia together.
I already made that read several pages ago when I said the mafia are achro plus one of them lol.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:50 am Like for everyone's benefit, a repeat experience I have in games which Alison alluded to, is suspecting people and questioning why they did certain things and arriving at a read one way or the other and then getting personally attacked for it. I would say that it occurs at a cadence of at least once per game. I don't think it's very fair and it happens all the time. Next time you find yourself loading up a personal insult at me consider whether I've actually said anything mean towards you at all to justify it because I am just playing a game I'm not attacking your character when I say you're mafia (most of the time).
Yeah I really hate it when people sign up for mafia games then act like being scumread is equivalent to having their family slaughtered. Mac is treated extremely unfairly for the crime of playing well.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I actually retract that read though because they are both exhibiting clear behaviour reflective of belief in their reads.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:51 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:50 am So Porscha and lucy have been in their own little world debating semantics for 6 pages while everyone else ignores them. This means they are not mafia together.
I already made that read several pages ago when I said the mafia are achro plus one of them lol.
I don't think Sabi's return to the thread has been townie. It can be lucy Sabi.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway it's 2 am so good night

Ping me for stuff

Xoxo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:52 am
Lol. Can it really tho?
Alison

Post by Alison »

@lucy
Your read on Porscha is?
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:53 am
Lol. Can it really tho?
Why not? It was one of my first guesses.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:53 am
Lol. Can it really tho?
Why not? It was one of my first guesses.
Because it was literally my first read in this game and if I was right it would be funny.

Read the first page of my ISO if you have a second. It's pretty interesting.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

bad argument

one and two are consistent, they are different reads. the rest of this message lacks nuance of what is defined as "too town", to clarify that you have positioned yourself exactly where I believe a mafia would for maximum town credit. tunnel the most TR person at the time as scum? or I'm town and I push my wolf read? (at least make both possibilities sensible)

you angling for maximum town cred then being wolfy (pushing me) is consistent with my beliefs. why do you have a problem with me pointing something specific out to Mac when he's some nice influence
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:18 pm yes wolfy sabi I was peeing alone
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:20 pm Are we going to play nice towards each other?
Sure but as long as it's okay for me to a) pee alone and b) suspect you.

If I were to be suspicious of you, hypothetically, how would you like me to communicate it?
So my opener was "peeing" to which Sabi said "without me uwu". Prior to my peeing comment I was already pinged by sabi hence calling her wolfy sabi. Calling her wolfy sabi is all it took for sabi to use ate against me in this game by trying to manipulate me into feeling bad for suspecting her before I even really had a chance to explain it. I didn't like that at the time, and it's also why I didn't like it when she overtly tried to imply achro, seanzie and I were trying to provoke her by simply voting her. Sabi's early game felt like someone just trying to lay on guilt trips to people rightly suspecting her.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:54 am @lucy
Your read on Porscha is?
positioned themselves exactly where I believe a scum would be then has been less than mediocre going forward and is incorrectly mad that I currently suspect them
Alison

Post by Alison »

Holy fuck is lucy just town lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:50 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:44 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am I actually think lucy is a bad D1

[VOTE: Achro] aubergine
[VOTE: Sabi] aubergine
The reason why is that she increases the sanity level of the game so if she flips town there is a high chance the thread immediately devolves into a circus lol.
who? lucy?
Yeah
I honestly don't think lucy has that kind of demeanor towards the thread state and having her flip town would not cause the thread to devolve into anymore chaos than has already been exhibited
@Alison
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:59 am Holy fuck is lucy just town lol
I am quite sure they are both just town for this. I've been following it and they both firmly believe their positions imo. Porscha looks better than Lucy throughout it.

Porscha is so far out of her known scumrange in this game pushing her is near outing imo.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:56 am

bad argument

one and two are consistent, they are different reads. the rest of this message lacks nuance of what is defined as "too town", to clarify that you have positioned yourself exactly where I believe a mafia would for maximum town credit. tunnel the most TR person at the time as scum? or I'm town and I push my wolf read? (at least make both possibilities sensible)

you angling for maximum town cred then being wolfy (pushing me) is consistent with my beliefs. why do you have a problem with me pointing something specific out to Mac when he's some nice influence
to be fair you never at any point explained how I set myself up to be read for maximum town credit, so the best I can do is guess as to what you mean by this. is me pushing back on your wolf read of me also providing me more town credit? or is it just me being wolfy? at what point am I not too towny to be considered town? what is the rubric here?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yeah let's just vote out Sabi and Achro, we can deal with lucy tomorrow. She feels kinda lost in the sauce wrt her discussion with Porscha but still tries to play in a pro town way so that's kinda townie. I might have suspected her for something that's just her playstyle.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:58 am
Your read on Porscha is?
positioned themselves exactly where I believe a scum would be then has been less than mediocre going forward and is incorrectly mad that I currently suspect them
for the record I want you to know that I am not mad, I am misunderstanding and generally bitchy in tone
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

explain to me again why you are clearing seanzie so strongly?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:01 am Yeah let's just vote out Sabi and Achro, we can deal with lucy tomorrow. She feels kinda lost in the sauce wrt her discussion with Porscha but still tries to play in a pro town way so that's kinda townie. I might have suspected her for something that's just her playstyle.
Specifically I think it would have been very easy for her to degenerate the threadstate in her Porscha discussion but she still gives me solid "raising the town's sanity" vibes
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:00 am

bad argument

to be fair you never at any point explained how I set myself up to be read for maximum town credit, so the best I can do is guess as to what you mean by this. is me pushing back on your wolf read of me also providing me more town credit? or is it just me being wolfy? at what point am I not too towny to be considered town? what is the rubric here?
you pushing back is logical and NAI, guess we'll find that out, whatever rubric my teacher gave me for my last essay ig
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:01 am explain to me again why you are clearing seanzie so strongly?
I am not. He towntold once and has posts that are reminiscent of the Halvorsen Ridge game where he was the N2 kill. He is out of my immediate POE but I am not locktowning him.
Alison

Post by Alison »

But like I am never gonna punt Seanzie D1 over slots like Achro, Sabi or even Wilgy when he can easily obvtown himself or bury mafia.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:01 am
Your read on Porscha is?
for the record I want you to know that I am not mad, I am misunderstanding and generally bitchy in tone
only thing I am right now is curious
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Your read on Porscha is?
in what capacity have I been less than mediocre since being too good for you to be TR'd
Alison

Post by Alison »

My most likely bad clear is actually falcon. I am giving him an easy townread for an objectively easy to fake post simply because I have meta on him. It wouldn't be hard for him to evolve his scum play a bit and snow me.

I will still give him a D1 pass but it vanishes after D1 unless he does townie things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:38 pm

I mean, if you want me to lie and towncase him based off his ISO I can? I can also wolfcase him, if you'd prefer that.
i'm sorry it's just so funny to me cuz falcon says he is town literally every time he plays so it's humorous that today you believe him
like the reason I TR falcon is not because he said he is town and I believed it
I believe he is likely town from the rest of his posting
And every time he says it a little differently. I read emotions/vibes of posts better than I do the actual words, and I believe Falcon.

Am I going to lock!town Falcon until F3? Nah, but I am okay with them being the only person I don't scumread right now.
I am sheeping you and scumreading you.
No you aren't, you have to be town to scumread.

[VOTE: unvote Porscha] aubergine[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
you think you have to vote me to make yourself look town eh? lol
Yes. I just made a post about Porscha being town, so I needed to move my vote somewhere. I'm banking on "look at how townie I am going toe-to-toe with Mac".
Pretty sure this post never comes from town Seanzie.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:03 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:00 am

bad argument

you pushing back is logical and NAI, guess we'll find that out, whatever rubric my teacher gave me for my last essay ig
if it's anything like my college professors the rubric is non existent and you pray they don't hate your writing.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:04 am
Your read on Porscha is?
in what capacity have I been less than mediocre since being too good for you to be TR'd
vibes idk, you're awkward in the thread that's rand scum, but since you're arguing with me while being awkward as scum that's rand town (Mac called you out of your scum range so methinks this read has been tainted)
I will continue to vote u until I find someone more voluptuous
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:06 am Pretty sure this post never comes from town Seanzie.
Why? Sarcasm/openwolfing is something he has done before.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:06 am Pretty sure this post never comes from town Seanzie.
Why? Sarcasm/openwolfing is something he has done before.
He specifically told on himself in a way that I don't think he would think to do if he wasn't specifically doing it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dr Wilgy Voters: Achromatic, lucy, Porscha, NotAnAxehole

This is never a hit. Wilgy is town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sabi is voting me and Mac and is thus outed.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:11 am Sabi is voting me and Mac and is thus outed.
Actually maybe not if Mac's meta on them is right.

@MacDougall So how about that thing where you said Sabi sussing you is out of their scum range? Do you still believe it?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:10 am Dr Wilgy Voters: Achromatic, lucy, Porscha, NotAnAxehole

This is never a hit. Wilgy is town.
unvoted
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:09 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:07 am Why are you townreading Sabi, Mac!
Sabi as mafia would have TMI on me as town and would be dining the fuck out on that in this game given the conversations we've had outside of game about how polarised I am etc. Her sussing me in this game is essentially a townslip.
I think you should be careful with what you say Alison. I never said it was out of her scumrange.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Alison kick started this game and keeps nailing it tbh. She is voting right now for the two least productive people and is doing a great job town siding I love it.

Obv v tbh
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

I don't mind dying today, I didn't know I was going to have my current circumstances so it's pretty chill. If no wolves are flipped by lylo stab Alison though cause she's probably just power wolfing.

Return to “Previous Hustles”