Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 1]

Post by Alison »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:17 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:16 am Achro
Wilgy
Lucy
Porscha
Sabi

Think all mafia in here assuming my clear on NAA is correct. Anyone willing to submit a towncase on one of these to narrow it down?
huzzah my NAA read is correct
On the plus side if you are town you can get post game cred from me for getting there first.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:17 am Do you sus sabi?
I do.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:19 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:16 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:13 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:13 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:11 am [VOTE: Achro] aubergine
[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

Still at lunch, on mobile. I'm not sure mafia NAA would be able to resist egging on a fight between me and Mac considering his views on us as townies. His turnaround is probably genuine.

Still think lucy is outed.

Just voting Achro as the default second.

I may change upon further thought once I get back. This is my knee jerk.
explain ur read on me
Same as before.
repeat it with more elaboration when ur free
You clearly thought that the push on me by NAA and Mac was bullshit, but your attempts at arguing against it lacked a genuine conviction to protect your townread. Your reason for townreading me seemed kind of random, and a little too light considering I just snowed you. All in all, I got the impression that your primary motivation for contributing to that conversation was to look good after an Alison flip rather than genuinely push a pro town agenda.
you and Axe and Mac have a history together correct? all 3 of you were calling one another liars speaking mostly of numerous prior games, how/why should I take a hard stance that could get bodied by a meta read? I TR you but it wasn't an overriding meta TR, explain to me how I am to even interject and contribute in a conversation explicitly talking about previous games
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:18 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:17 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:11 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:09 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:03 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:01 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:44 am

question: if I flip town will you see me as a stronger player for doing all of this which you find "too correct"?
are you projecting your read of me onto yourself?

the timing is too hysterical since you're voting me for being too towny and therefore a wolf
yes lmao, except I think it's a valid read both ways
convenient ;p
explain how it was convenient, I never disagreed with Alisons read thus I sent something for posterity
what do you mean for posterity? I don't really care either way if you disagreed or agreed with her
me not disagreeing means it's consistent with my opinion that the read was valid...
sorry. I don't understand how you agreeing with the read has anything to do with you being read as town or what your comment regarding posterity was about
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 374

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:22 am
I do.
what's the cause?
Alison

Post by Alison »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:22 am you and Axe and Mac have a history together correct? all 3 of you were calling one another liars speaking mostly of numerous prior games, how/why should I take a hard stance that could get bodied by a meta read? I TR you but it wasn't an overriding meta TR, explain to me how I am to even interject and contribute in a conversation explicitly talking about previous games
What about...

"I don't know y'all's meta but the case on Alison is clearly full of shit lol."
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:23 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:11 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:09 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:03 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:01 am

are you projecting your read of me onto yourself?

the timing is too hysterical since you're voting me for being too towny and therefore a wolf
yes lmao, except I think it's a valid read both ways
convenient ;p
explain how it was convenient, I never disagreed with Alisons read thus I sent something for posterity
what do you mean for posterity? I don't really care either way if you disagreed or agreed with her
me not disagreeing means it's consistent with my opinion that the read was valid...
sorry. I don't understand how you agreeing with the read has anything to do with you being read as town or what your comment regarding posterity was about
you said it was convenient, I was showing you an example how I believe that the read is valid both ways, which is consistent with my thoughts. I was read as mafia but the read was for being too towny (same read on you). I am saying that it is was convenient and nothing more, ignore posterity.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:15 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:14 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:10 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:08 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:50 am

I didn't retract it? Mac just said it wasn't good/creative and I said obviously
okay you saying it was forced and you'll fix it later (to presumably make a "good" reads list) is pretty much retracting. if you can't defend it, then why did you bother?
LMAO WHAT, everyone changes their reads list a lot, you should assume all d1 reads lists will be retracted if you play by this logic
yeah they change - usually over time - but you literally made it, got questioned, and immediately said it wasn't good. like there was no time in between that. so what exactly prompted you to put the shit tier list since we've established you will not defend it
I don't make reads d1, ergo I assumed it was bad, but I made it regardless
sure. my question has been "but why" did you make it.
learning
I'll accept this answer but I kind of hate it.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:24 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:22 am you and Axe and Mac have a history together correct? all 3 of you were calling one another liars speaking mostly of numerous prior games, how/why should I take a hard stance that could get bodied by a meta read? I TR you but it wasn't an overriding meta TR, explain to me how I am to even interject and contribute in a conversation explicitly talking about previous games
What about...

"I don't know y'all's meta but the case on Alison is clearly full of shit lol."
how could I be sure? I asked axe the equivalent of that too
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:23 am
I do.
what's the cause?
The "are [all my voters] expecting me to turn into an AtE machine" post felt extremely awkward and self aware. It is made worse by the fact that the last wolf game Sabi had they AtE'd very hard and felt bad about it, suggesting that they know they are "expected" to AtE in such circumstances but can't bring themselves to replicate the AtE as mafia again.

Beyond that, they came under fire early but zero people have show interest in voting them. If they were town I'd expect their wagon to look like Wilgy's. Instead crickets.

Lastly, their town game tends to have a lot of hot takes and strong opinions. When I towned with them they went balls to the wall to defend a dude who got caught soft claiming PR as not-PR when everyone else thought it was outing. They are willing to take strong and controversial stances. In contrast when I wolfed with them they were a lot more timid. Their play this game fits timidity more than boldness. Honestly I would expect town Sabi to have said something like "I think NAA and Alison are wolves together" by now.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Catching up :

Not a huge fan of the tone of the game being super laid back and fun to serious and clinical. Not really what I signed up for but whatever I digress.

Alison entering the game, she felt agenda driven. Don't really like the shots made at me. I do have pretty accurate reads, Mac can attest to that so like don't insult me.

Achro seems off and I don't like his woo kill me I suck so bad shtick at all. Achro isn't this feeble and pedestrian.

Naa looks good. I have that gut read on that slot for the last two games so I'm going with it.

Porscha seems off when pressure was applied to her. She didn't like try to pocket people like she did in previous game so idk how to take that. But I don't like her treatment on the Alison slot at all so maybe equity?

Mac sometimes feels town with his passion with his fight with alison but I have seen wolf Mac do the same theater and act before.

Lucy I still can't fucking read for the life of me even if I try. Ask me by d3.

I think there's only one wolf in mac/alison.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:59 am I'm not confirmation biasing. I am interrogating. And frankly I am enjoying it and also appreciate being able to do so to my full extent without getting made to feel like I'm being an asshole so thank you for being you.
By the way I've always thought you get way too much crap from people for genuinely trying to push them and pressure them in mafia games. There is a tendency for people to take it personally and make you out to be a monster for thinking they are mafia. I try not to do that.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@MacDougall I'd like you to see after you asked for Lucy/Porscha as the next vote Porscha immediately pushed me lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I will read more carefully on the morning but that's the vibes I got from my quick read.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 am @MacDougall I'd like you to see after you asked for Lucy/Porscha as the next vote Porscha immediately pushed me lol
it's level one, but you should see it regardless
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 am Catching up :

Not a huge fan of the tone of the game being super laid back and fun to serious and clinical. Not really what I signed up for but whatever I digress.

Alison entering the game, she felt agenda driven. Don't really like the shots made at me. I do have pretty accurate reads, Mac can attest to that so like don't insult me.

Achro seems off and I don't like his woo kill me I suck so bad shtick at all. Achro isn't this feeble and pedestrian.

Naa looks good. I have that gut read on that slot for the last two games so I'm going with it.

Porscha seems off when pressure was applied to her. She didn't like try to pocket people like she did in previous game so idk how to take that. But I don't like her treatment on the Alison slot at all so maybe equity?

Mac sometimes feels town with his passion with his fight with alison but I have seen wolf Mac do the same theater and act before.

why specifically do u have trouble reading me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

yeah sure it's whatever I just wanna kill achro atm.

like achro goes from "come at me i never get mischopped one time in 6 years" to "chop me daddy" in the space of one game?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:33 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 am @MacDougall I'd like you to see after you asked for Lucy/Porscha as the next vote Porscha immediately pushed me lol
i'm too lazy to go back and look but i'm pretty sure i've been asking you questions before it was questioned whether we were paired
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:36 am
i'm too lazy to go back and look but i'm pretty sure i've been asking you questions before it was questioned whether we were paired
bad argument
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:36 am yeah sure it's whatever I just wanna kill achro atm.

like achro goes from "come at me i never get mischopped one time in 6 years" to "chop me daddy" in the space of one game?
He was doing it from post 1 and I doubt he hops into scum chat and immediately goes "I'm gonna run it down guys, watch this". I am inclined to believe it is at least partially due to his IRL situation.

He is scummy anyway
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:23 am
I do.
what's the cause?
The "are [all my voters] expecting me to turn into an AtE machine" post felt extremely awkward and self aware. It is made worse by the fact that the last wolf game Sabi had they AtE'd very hard and felt bad about it, suggesting that they know they are "expected" to AtE in such circumstances but can't bring themselves to replicate the AtE as mafia again.

Beyond that, they came under fire early but zero people have show interest in voting them. If they were town I'd expect their wagon to look like Wilgy's. Instead crickets.

Lastly, their town game tends to have a lot of hot takes and strong opinions. When I towned with them they went balls to the wall to defend a dude who got caught soft claiming PR as not-PR when everyone else thought it was outing. They are willing to take strong and controversial stances. In contrast when I wolfed with them they were a lot more timid. Their play this game fits timidity more than boldness. Honestly I would expect town Sabi to have said something like "I think NAA and Alison are wolves together" by now.
Please look at the previous game and the dvc when you have a chance. Mac and I had a talk about me resorting to ate and being emotionally volatile when I get sus and I was like trying to show my growth about not reacting to it. This was a reference for Mac who fully understood what I was talking about because it's an issue I had.

Also please look at the tone and vibe of the game thread when I was present. It was not in serious mode. Unlike you, I was having fun and not taking game as serious so why the fuck would I have opinions and hot takes.

I don't play like alison.

I play like myself so back off.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I actually think lucy is a bad D1

[VOTE: Achro] aubergine
[VOTE: Sabi] aubergine
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:35 am

Because you don't give me game related content that you actually believe in during day one.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:37 am
bad argument
hardly an argument when you're voting me for being too town and then I push you and now you're suggesting that I'm wolf who's taking an opportunistic lunge at you. ass backwards read
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:36 am yeah sure it's whatever I just wanna kill achro atm.

He was doing it from post 1 and I doubt he hops into scum chat and immediately goes "I'm gonna run it down guys, watch this". I am inclined to believe it is at least partially due to his IRL situation.

He is scummy anyway
I just don't vibe that he would ever do it as town like as town i'd expect "i'm not gonna be around but don't you dare sus me" type shit. It's a source of pride for him.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@MacDougall can you explain the ate comment for Alison
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am I actually think lucy is a bad D1

The reason why is that she increases the sanity level of the game so if she flips town there is a high chance the thread immediately devolves into a circus lol.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:35 am

Because you don't give me game related content that you actually believe in during day one.
how do you mean?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

this game was certainly more humorous when we were talking about seanzie's anal virginity but it's a lot more productive now lol.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:37 am

He is scummy anyway
I just don't vibe that he would ever do it as town like as town i'd expect "i'm not gonna be around but don't you dare sus me" type shit. It's a source of pride for him.
Ok well I am down to vote him regardless so let's just do it.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 am @MacDougall can you explain the ate comment for Alison
you did a fine job explaining it, you don't need someone else to defend you. you can be you regardless of someone else's confusion of your play style
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sure sabi but I sussed you for the same post so I'm not sure why you'd plead with me to defend you from someone suspecting you for the same thing I suspected you for.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:40 am this game was certainly more humorous when we were talking about seanzie's anal virginity but it's a lot more productive now lol.
I am not enjoying how hostile it has gotten. My other three games have turned into toxic waste so I had hope this would be wholesome.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:40 am this game was certainly more humorous when we were talking about seanzie's anal virginity but it's a lot more productive now lol.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:37 am
bad argument
hardly an argument when you're voting me for being too town and then I push you and now you're suggesting that I'm wolf who's taking an opportunistic lunge at you. ass backwards read
why are you angry? I want a specific answer, this isn't something to get angry off
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:41 am
I don't mind if you guys wanna do it in DMs or postgame just not when I am trying to play lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:41 am
I am not enjoying how hostile it has gotten. My other three games have turned into toxic waste so I had hope this would be wholesome.
where is the hostility?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 am @MacDougall can you explain the ate comment for Alison
you did a fine job explaining it, you don't need someone else to defend you. you can be you regardless of someone else's confusion of your play style
Fair enough. I'm just annoyed that I'm being judged for my lack of ate when everyone has been telling me to ate less.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 am

The reason why is that she increases the sanity level of the game so if she flips town there is a high chance the thread immediately devolves into a circus lol.
who? lucy?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:41 am
where is the hostility?
I had to read through several. Pages of you and Alison and naa going at each other's throats.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alison, axe and myself aggressively interrogating each other =/= hostility ... nobody was being personally attacked (well except for when axe decided to take a potshot at alison's ego but she didn't seem to mind lol).
Alison

Post by Alison »

There has been zero trace of toxicity this game. One of the things I respect about NAA and Mac is that we can have thunderdomes without being babies about it.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:41 am Sure sabi but I sussed you for the same post so I'm not sure why you'd plead with me to defend you from someone suspecting you for the same thing I suspected you for.
Idk because you were there for the conversation and how we decided I shouldn't be doing that. I needed a witness for the conversation
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Fair enough. I'm just annoyed that I'm being judged for my lack of ate when everyone has been telling me to ate less.
well if alison wouldn't particularly know the explanation beforehand then you don't need to get upset. you can just explain
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

for reference I appreciate it but my feeling at the time was that you were frustrated you couldn't deploy it as a weapon and felt trapped lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 am alison, axe and myself aggressively interrogating each other =/= hostility ... nobody was being personally attacked (well except for when axe decided to take a potshot at alison's ego but she didn't seem to mind lol).
I didn't mind because I thought he was just trying to gaslight the town as mafia and was playing to his win condition rather than genuinely being insulting. In any case his remark isn't true. But yes that wasn't toxic at all.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 am

who? lucy?
Yeah
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:41 am Sure sabi but I sussed you for the same post so I'm not sure why you'd plead with me to defend you from someone suspecting you for the same thing I suspected you for.
Idk because you were there for the conversation and how we decided I shouldn't be doing that. I needed a witness for the conversation
I can confirm that I have specifically asked Sabi to ease up on the ate as a result of recent games.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 am alison, axe and myself aggressively interrogating each other =/= hostility ... nobody was being personally attacked (well except for when axe decided to take a potshot at alison's ego but she didn't seem to mind lol).
As someone who was third party, it felt hostile esp comments about people's skills level and what not
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:43 am
for reference I appreciate it but my feeling at the time was that you were frustrated you couldn't deploy it as a weapon and felt trapped lol
That is exactly how I read it.

Return to “Previous Hustles”