JaggedJimmyJay's High School Crushes Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Good mountainous variant?

Yes, it felt fair, and I enjoyed it.
38%
Decent mechanic for balance, but not super fun.
15%
Bad mechanic for balance, but otherwise fun.
No votes
No, it felt unfair, and I didn't enjoy it.
No votes
I like turtles.
46%

Total votes: 13
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: JaggedJimmyJay's High School Crushes Mafia [Day 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:24 am ok i'll do a lame read list b/c I feel like I should

town lean:
dolby
wilgy
falcon
mac
hk

unsure:
ender
rondo

getting voted out as wolf or a very wolfy towny that I will not regret flipping regardless b/c I feel strongly about it:
moonwink
smart
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm not sure I trust myself rn tbh.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hello, friends.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:03 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:14 am Also, as I'm sure you are all aware, if we mischop with both our chops today, tomorrow is Lylo! :wowee:
dizzy stop fake townslipping dammit
I literally thought there was 8 people in this game up until I wrote my read list lol.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:24 am I do want to solve good this game.
Right now we are all cringing, including me.

Most interesting things that has happened so far:
I seriously thought Moon/Ender could be a team before Ender had posted haha.
Dolby triple posted.
Porscha wants me to be town.
Rondo is kind of town reading Ender.
Rondo clearly scum slipped in his percentages; the answer is clearly light blue.
I'm gonna need you to go over why you thought that about moon and ender? Porscha stuff means nothing. Rondo and Ender doesn't really mean anything bc they're connected and know each other or something like that
I don't really think so anymore, it was just a super weak impression/guess from the first few posts, when Moon put Mac, Ender and me as mafia from his tea leaves, and voted Mac. I just thought it would be cool if it was an actual thing.
And yes, not much of what I listed here means anything, which was my exact frustration with the game at the time.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:07 pm Actually, reading back, Macs posts might be mildly towny for him.
Don't like this post this is literally telling wilgy what he wants to hear
No. It is me telling you what I thought after rereading Mac's posts. It has nothing to do with Wilgy.

It seems like you're kind of looking to have problems with me. Are you?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:11 amsorry this wasn't directed at me but I dont find it very believable from moon b/c even if mac pushes moon first day every day (though his posts for the reasoning, imo, are very understandable and valid and don't feel made up), if he's being 100% serious right now then he *isn't* just pushing you to get a read on you. he already made the read (and hasn't rescinded it)
What I understand from this is that Moon has been saying that the way Mac acted isn't AI as far as he can tell. I thought the same. Mac's reads on p2 read to me like early pokes as a place to start. That's why I said they weren't "real". I was kind of waiting to see where he would go when the game was more developed. That's my perspective on it. And I'm wondering if I should write something about expecting Mac to be like "MEHRP" because he can be quite contrarian, so I'm just going to do it in a vague way.

So I don't think it's weird if Moon thought that Mac's vote and stuff was basically a so called reaction test or a place to start. I also assumed this. Like, it can be both real and a read on p2 at the same time. Like I had a "real" read that Moon/Ender could be a team based on pretty thin air.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:12 am
Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:10 am yo Porscha what made you sus Moon or TR Dizzy initially
i'm not tr'ing dizzy that hard tbh which is why if moon flips i'm probably hard voting dizzy unless something drastic changes. I just haven't played with dizzy in a while and was happy to do so, therefore, wanted them to be town with me
Honestly, I buy this and Porscha can be town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:13 am mac just made a good point about their (moon and dizzy) interactions and I could potentially see it as w/w and I sincerely believe moon's response to me doing so has dug herself 6ft deeper and I absolutely will not remove my vote from her today b/c she's in too deep
It's not a good point. It's silly boots. Which is fine, because we make silly accusations all the time.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:36 am yeah with moon and dizzy just hard townreading each other I have to reluctantly admit he's a god
Oh yeah. You're all too good, how can I compete tbh lol

Seeeeelly
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:37 am
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:59 pm I'm moving my vote off of Mac and on to Porscha. I just wanted to troll Mac.
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:12 pm lol

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
[VOTE: Dolby] aubergine
i don't get why moonwink moved back to mac
"I just wanted to troll Mac" is a bit hmm though tbh tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:47 am going thru dizzy's ISO I can't find a reason he puts me or dolby in poe. he just responds back and forth to moon about moon's reasoning (only voting moon and not dizzy, god forbid) for voting me (which is a trash reason, but dizzy accepts said reason without question)

all dizzy did was mention how dolby triple posted and then puts me and dolby as their votes and bottom of their POE. :| hard to believe those votes and reasonings are legitimate from dizzy..........................................
I put everyone I didn't town read in PoE.
I now town read you btw.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:49 am eh

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine

fwiw Dizzy never made a real read on me and I suspect he's just voting me bc he wants others in competition with himself and porscha, regardless of alignment
I was voting you because you were one of the non town reads I didn't mind voting. Almost no-one had made any real content at all.

I still don't town read you. Your direction is bad.

All reasoning in this game, for town reading and wolf reading are weak as fuck. This is probably because the content is weak as fuck.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

This is why I dislike playing as town. It's just so fucking dumb. Lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:57 am actually if we're set on moon/dizzy being the exact team id like to propose voting out exactly one of them with someone else.

if we're right we just get them d2 when we would've got them d1, a win either way

if we're wrong we get a potential productive yeet out of d1 and probably a more advantageous gamestate going forward
This is plain bad.

If you're "set" on me and Moon because Mac made a silly goose comment on a page 2 posts, that is gross. Quite frankly.

Why in the fucking hell would you want to set the chop in stone at this point in the game?

How is your confidence in this theory and why, in your own words?

This is disappointing as either alignment.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:19 am I think Dizzy is wolf.

But he didn't do any of the hard reads I have and this is the first time in like 5 games. And I don't wanna be wrong because I now have been right for 5 times lol.
This is very interesting. I actually had a feeling you would say something like this. And I don't know what it means.

Regardless of anything really, I do suspect your "hard tells" on me are not reliable. But that's not really relevant right now.

Tell me more about your read on me, please. I would like to understand it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

It's really disappointing when I feel like I've been trying to drive the game forward, and basically just waiting for people to give more. And what they give is that oh surely Dizzy is wolf because Moon is wolf and they are wolves. Yes.

It makes me angry. But I'll spare you all for that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:12 amif ender says you are wolf, you are wolf. If you flip town. Turbo ender
Nothing can make me a wolf.
And I hate this idea.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:28 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:12 amif ender says you are wolf, you are wolf. If you flip town. Turbo ender
And I hate this idea.
I could be wrong sure, but I trust Enders reads of you. If he abuses that trust he is wolf.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:15 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:22 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:57 am I so much want dizzy to be town that I'm not sold mac, sorry
but yeah i'll vote moon w/e (sorry moon)
[VOTE: Porcha ] aubergine
I'm voting Rondo at lylo 100% of the time. He's town otherwise.
Why did you ask me about Rondo, and what would your answer to the same question be btw?
why quote this post?
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:55 pm Dizzy/Wink... Dink?

No Wizzy, I like Wizzy more.

Wizzy, what WOULD Rondo's scumrange at this point in the game look like?

What WOULD Prompt a Mac town read?
If this question is for me: I do not know. I don’t really have a read on Rondo, but they seemed to be reacting with votes. Real reaction instead of musings. But that is pretty thin of course. Their town read of Ender was interesting, don’t know what it means if anything.
when this is the post you are talking about?
Why are you asking about this? Would it be AI to you?

I will answer though: I quoted that post, because after Wilgy asked me something like "What would Rondo as town look like at this point?", which he asked because I weakly town leaned on you, I assumed Wilgy did not think I should town lean on you at this stage. But then I remembered Wilgy did not have you in his PoE, so then why ask me about it like I did something wrong?

So that is why I quoted the post where Wilgy himself is town reading you. Because his question sounded like he was sceptical about my town lean, while I could ask him the exact same question.

Which is why I'm wondering about a possible Rondo/Wilgy team here.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:31 am
And I hate this idea.
I could be wrong sure, but I trust Enders reads of you. If he abuses that trust he is wolf.
Can Ender not be wrong as town?

I've seen plenty of people claiming to have a good read on someone be wrong.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:36 am yeah with moon and dizzy just hard townreading each other I have to reluctantly admit he's a god
This is probably naive and thin, but this post is a little bit "mean" if Dolby is mafia here. Not that he couldn't post it to egg things on, but it's like smearing egg over Mac's face lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@EnderWiggin Weren't you just here? Come back. I need to talk to you.

@MacDougall Holy fuck, you said you would stomp on mafia here. Come back and follow up. Right now you made a random ass comment about me and Moon, and now half the game is following you. And no, it is not a good thing.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:32 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:57 am I so much want dizzy to be town that I'm not sold mac, sorry
Why did you ask me about Rondo, and what would your answer to the same question be btw?
why quote this post?

If this question is for me: I do not know. I don’t really have a read on Rondo, but they seemed to be reacting with votes. Real reaction instead of musings. But that is pretty thin of course. Their town read of Ender was interesting, don’t know what it means if anything.

I will answer though: I quoted that post, because after Wilgy asked me something like "What would Rondo as town look like at this point?", which he asked because I weakly town leaned on you, I assumed Wilgy did not think I should town lean on you at this stage. But then I remembered Wilgy did not have you in his PoE, so then why ask me about it like I did something wrong?

So that is why I quoted the post where Wilgy himself is town reading you. Because his question sounded like he was sceptical about my town lean, while I could ask him the exact same question.

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:33 am
And I hate this idea.

@EnderWiggin ?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm just pretty disappointed right now to be quite honest. I feel like this player list should do better. Apparently I'm not doing good either so.

Can someone tell me why they think I'm a wolf and need to be chopped D1 here? Please?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:38 am I'm just pretty disappointed right now to be quite honest. I feel like this player list should do better. Apparently I'm not doing good either so.

Can someone tell me why they think I'm a wolf and need to be chopped D1 here? Please?
Who if not you? You are doing a lot of defense, time for some offense
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ender is smart enough to wolf read me and not buddy me if he's mafia. I haven't seen him do anything townie, and then adding fuel to the goose on fire is pretty damning. The wifom of "Why would I do that when everyone knows I should have a good read on Dizzy?" is a thing. I did kind of expect him to wolf lean on me or at least be unsure actually, which is the funny thing. I don't think his bad read means that he has to be wolf. I just don't think anything else he's done or rather not done is townie at all.

This day should've been 48 hours longer. I feel like we're basically on page 2 still. We literally are actually.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:42 am Ender is smart enough to wolf read me and not buddy me if he's mafia. I haven't seen him do anything townie, and then adding fuel to the goose on fire is pretty damning. The wifom of "Why would I do that when everyone knows I should have a good read on Dizzy?" is a thing. I did kind of expect him to wolf lean on me or at least be unsure actually, which is the funny thing. I don't think his bad read means that he has to be wolf. I just don't think anything else he's done or rather not done is townie at all.

This day should've been 48 hours longer. I feel like we're basically on page 2 still. We figuratively are actually.
EBWOP
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:40 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:38 am I'm just pretty disappointed right now to be quite honest. I feel like this player list should do better. Apparently I'm not doing good either so.

I have the most actual content out of anyone in the game, "offense" as well. (Though I'm not really the RAH RAH kind of player in terms of wolf reads)

I'm suspicious of you, because you are nudging on shade on me. Like "TMI" to something that is a weak, weak lean is some pretty stinky crap. And your question about why I'm quoting a certain post just seems kind of fake. Like, why would that be important to you?

I'm kind of liking the Rondo/Wilgy theory actually. I don't expect you to agree with me. I also don't really wolf read Wilgy. But he is definitely "different". But I think that in a lot of games I play with him.

Also, I'm not quite sure what I think of a lot of players. Lazy read is that Falcon not being present is mildly townie. I think Porscha is town. I think Mac is town. If I am naive, I could see Dolby as town (he also made anti-alignments to start off the game) so maybe I'll just go with him as town even though I hate his posts.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

True, Rondo. Figuratively, we are. Which is pretty sad.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Maaaaaybe, if Ender wanted to wolf read me as mafia, he would go for it and be more like "Yeah, Dizzy is wolf" and then not do much more. The unsureness is perhaps, maybe, if I'm very very nice, mildly townie.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@RondoDimBuckle Do you think I'm wolf?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

There's a pretty decent change all my voters are town, which is hilarious.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Rondo
Wilgy]
aubergine

I'm going with my own brain, rather than goose town right now. Excuse me.

Going out for a while, but will be quite available all day after that. Lucky you all.

If only people would actually show up, that would be truly high level.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:40 am

I have the most actual content out of anyone in the game, "offense" as well. (Though I'm not really the RAH RAH kind of player in terms of wolf reads)

I'm suspicious of you, because you are nudging on shade on me. Like "TMI" to something that is a weak, weak lean is some pretty stinky crap. And your question about why I'm quoting a certain post just seems kind of fake. Like, why would that be important to you?

I'm kind of liking the Rondo/Wilgy theory actually. I don't expect you to agree with me. I also don't really wolf read Wilgy. But he is definitely "different". But I think that in a lot of games I play with him.

Also, I'm not quite sure what I think of a lot of players. Lazy read is that Falcon not being present is mildly townie. I think Porscha is town. I think Mac is town. If I am naive, I could see Dolby as town (he also made anti-alignments to start off the game) so maybe I'll just go with him as town even though I hate his posts.
You asking why continuity of thread state is important to me? Seems kinda fake. See I can call something fake too.

I like that you just omgus me back. I appreciate the respect. Why pick someone I am voting?

why quote this post?

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:34 pm At least some ok feels:
Moon
Rondo
HK
Wilgy

PoE:
Dolby
Ender
Mac

These reads are pretty weak tbh
Bold Pivot Cotton. Lets see if it pays off.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:50 am @RondoDimBuckle Do you think I'm wolf?
I dont really care about sorting you. I will leave that to Ender or someone else who knows you well. Your activity is super high, you are probably highest poster. I would say I lean you as suspect.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@RondoDimBuckle It's not "continuity of thread state" though. Or rather, what even is that?
I quoted the post where Wilgy talked about his read on you, and asked him the same question back, where he asked me indirectly why I town read you. So it was quite related.

I'm picking Wilgy because I think your interactions are strange. I do know that you are voting him, but clearly, he's not in danger of being chopped.

I'm not really omgusing you, I think. I don't really think you think I'm wolf.

But what do I know about life, death and love tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:55 am [VOTE: Rondo
Wilgy]
aubergine

I'm going with my own brain, rather than goose town right now. Excuse me.

Going out for a while, but will be quite available all day after that. Lucky you all.

If only people would actually show up, that would be truly high level.
Interesting choice, wilgy and vanity wagon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:00 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:50 am @RondoDimBuckle Do you think I'm wolf?
I dont really care about sorting you. I will leave that to Ender or someone else who knows you well. Your activity is super high, you are probably highest poster. I would say I lean you as suspect.
Hm.

Well, Ender and HK are the ones I previously have seen read me well. The latter for a longer time than Ender. HK thinks I'm town, but is unsure. Ender thinks I'm wolf, but is unsure. Both of them could be wolves afaic as well.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:01 am @RondoDimBuckle It's not "continuity of thread state" though. Or rather, what even is that?
I quoted the post where Wilgy talked about his read on you, and asked him the same question back, where he asked me indirectly why I town read you. So it was quite related.

I'm picking Wilgy because I think your interactions are strange. I do know that you are voting him, but clearly, he's not in danger of being chopped.

I'm not really omgusing you, I think. I don't really think you think I'm wolf.

But what do I know about life, death and love tbh
tbh, ftr, iirc, ect, inc, pty, ltd
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:01 amInteresting choice, wilgy and vanity wagon

What do you think of Moon, and what do you think of the genius solve which is me/Moon together? Do you think it's likely?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:01 amInteresting choice, wilgy and vanity wagon

What do you think of Moon, and what do you think of the genius solve which is me/Moon together? Do you think it's likely?
I dont like Moons Entrance. But they seem comfortable in thread. leaning suspect but they have similar playstyle to me and its unlikely they are trying to match me. null, wait for day 2
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm pretty uncertain about most things in this game as well tbh

But it's annoying. See you all later, friends.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:07 am I'm pretty uncertain about most things in this game as well tbh

But it's annoying. See you all later, friends.
F R O Z E N - in honor of marmot
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:07 am

I dont like Moons Entrance. But they seem comfortable in thread. leaning suspect but they have similar playstyle to me and its unlikely they are trying to match me. null, wait for day 2
There won't be a D2 for either me or Moon at this rate.

So you are basically not having an opinion on the top two wagons. I suggest you go get an opinion. Try a little bit. Live dangerous.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mac is FROZEN and CRYING in Australia
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:07 am

There won't be a D2 for either me or Moon at this rate.

So you are basically not having an opinion on the top two wagons. I suggest you go get an opinion. Try a little bit. Live dangerous.
Im voting Dobly/Wilgy what more do you want?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:27 am It's really disappointing when I feel like I've been trying to drive the game forward, and basically just waiting for people to give more. And what they give is that oh surely Dizzy is wolf because Moon is wolf and they are wolves. Yes.

It makes me angry. But I'll spare you all for that.
If it helps I've unvoted Moon because I don't actually think it's that.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

And I hate this idea.

Also like, this is not a confident read lol.

Last few games I've been much more sure.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:37 am @EnderWiggin Weren't you just here? Come back. I need to talk to you.

@MacDougall Holy fuck, you said you would stomp on mafia here. Come back and follow up. Right now you made a random ass comment about me and Moon, and now half the game is following you. And no, it is not a good thing.
Hi.

I am tired from work and shit.

@Dyslexicon
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:38 am
why quote this post?

And I hate this idea.

@EnderWiggin ?
What
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:38 am

why quote this post?

And I hate this idea.

@EnderWiggin ?
What
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:50 am
And I hate this idea.

Also like, this is not a confident read lol.

Last few games I've been much more sure.
I do not like this response
[VOTE: Ender ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”