JaggedJimmyJay's High School Crushes Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Good mountainous variant?

Yes, it felt fair, and I enjoyed it.
38%
Decent mechanic for balance, but not super fun.
15%
Bad mechanic for balance, but otherwise fun.
No votes
No, it felt unfair, and I didn't enjoy it.
No votes
I like turtles.
46%

Total votes: 13
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Re: JaggedJimmyJay's High School Crushes Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Dolby »

hi porscha
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Porscha »

hi dolby. i have to ISO posts and make another thought let me get out of this overwatch game cuz i'm kinda on edge about this catch up session on here i've had
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Moonwink wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:20 pm I do like this double chop though. I've always liked that mechanic.

I vote we try to end the game on D1 and just win.
For the memes.
For the glory.
This is the first time I've played a game with it. My first thought was that it could be treated almost like a parity cop check, but I feel like just saying that out loud would discourage people from getting into conflicts and arguments. :<
tbh i don't understand this
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:38 pm
Dolby wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:04 pm Ender is the entire wolf team and has to be today's yeet

now that that's out of the way he cannot call me out for pocketing him when i pocket him later
I'm being pocketed by Dolby help.
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:06 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:01 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:59 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:44 pm
Moonwink wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 pm I made myself pancakes. <3
panickakes
The best kind.

[VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine
real talk what do you think about Dolby?
Pocketing me.
I do seriously think he's wolfing here. This reminds me more of how he wolfs Secret Hitler in terms of just owning things and trying to drive the thread to the direction he wants to get to. As far as his partner I don't actually think it's you. Possible it's dizzy but unlikely tbh
The dynamics of SH are way different than forum mafia, also i want a take on if me and Ender are partners. With that said, I haven't been driving the thread anywhere, and I can't counternance a take that any of my first page pushes could be read as serious
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:45 am I can sheep Mac sure.
i kinda take issue with this, this is one of the few playerlists where wolf ender can just get away with this

but honestly yeah dizzy and moon were kinda weird p1 on a vibes level
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:07 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:53 pm I would like it known that I am not yet making a public read on Dizzy
So this is how you're going to do it, hm?

Can't get OUTED if you don't have an opinion, hmmm?
this is wolfy
unironically agree even though im not positive that rondo is serious. Dizzy recently porported to want to make the game less dead and solve and the whole sequence of posts from them around there is weak.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:14 am Also, as I'm sure you are all aware, if we mischop with both our chops today, tomorrow is Lylo! :wowee:
dizzy stop fake townslipping dammit
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:24 am I do want to solve good this game.
Right now we are all cringing, including me.

Most interesting things that has happened so far:
I seriously thought Moon/Ender could be a team before Ender had posted haha.
Dolby triple posted.
Porscha wants me to be town.
Rondo is kind of town reading Ender.
Rondo clearly scum slipped in his percentages; the answer is clearly light blue.
I'm gonna need you to go over why you thought that about moon and ender? Porscha stuff means nothing. Rondo and Ender doesn't really mean anything bc they're connected and know each other or something like that
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:26 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:58 am hell, I put my second vote on HK for fun (for now)
HK vote good.
Moonwink vote bad!
ok then vote hk?
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:17 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:57 am Someone utter a read on me, one way or the other please.
Your bantering with Dolby last night seemed a little too over the top for me, which is why I kinda laughed when Mac brought up yours and my bantering. XD I think one or both of you could be scum?
this is fine tbh.

both of us scum would be kinda wild though
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:44 pm moon seems sufficiently perplexed to be town
don't really agree with this tbh but im struggling so far
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:26 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:06 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:57 am Someone utter a read on me, one way or the other please.
u r town
I know.

But are you? Unsure.

How do I best read you?
tbh I have no idea. I'm solidly in "shitposting and throw things out at random and see what happens" and frankly half the time I say something it's because I want to say it, not necessarily because I believe it to be true.
Like I really do wolf read dolby for how he opened the game but I can't explain why I do or make any reasonable kind of push there, just a gnawing in my soul that says dolby isn't town.

I like your posting. maybe I'm wrong but I want you to be town. I want rondo to be town as well as their posting amuses me. On page 3 of the thread Moon felt sufficiently perplexed at what is going on in the thread that I want to town read them.

I town read Mac because I kinda just always do that, until I stop doing it.
this is a more reasonable take on me tbh. Like it's literally just "idk it's a gut feel" but i like it more than "Dolby is trying to drive the game as a wolf"

going to have to question what you like about Dizzy's posting and why Moonwink being perplexed makes them town? Haven't seen much to Wink's posting that feels.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:53 pm FIRM townreads:
HK
MAC

LOOSE townreads:
Wiggon
Falc
Rondo
why is ender a townread for people he is not being pog town ender
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:07 pm @Dolby, talk to me about your heavy focus on Ender early game. Those posts felt kinda stilted to me.
my good friend Ender is the entire wolf team, and we must get out his partners

tbh moonwink asking for more votes is the towniest feel from them so far lol
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:27 pm I'd probably put Dolby below Mac in my reads for the heavy focus on Ender earlier. It didn't feel natural to me.

HK is on the same level as Mac -- nothing really jumped out as scummy to me, but I also don't feel like I've got much to read off of him just yet.
of course it's not natural lol, I was going to do it no matter what.
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:39 pm Porscha is under Rondo for the aforementioned stuff regarding the vote on me and the non-vote on Dizzy.

Falcon didn't vote for me. Don't have anything else on them. Probably between HK and Mac in my reads.
really not seeing why this is sus for Porscha here but eh I should ask them why they TR Dizzy.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:07 pm Actually, reading back, Macs posts might be mildly towny for him.
Don't like this post this is literally telling wilgy what he wants to hear
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:52 pm
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:24 pm I don't really have anything to say about Mac at the moment. I got the reaction that I thought I was going to get, but I don't think it's anything I can read into this early. Straight up null.

I've liked my interactions with Dizzy so far in spite of the read I gave out earlier? I'd probably put them higher in my reads list than Mac atm.
I guess let me ask you this, if you were reaction fishing, how do you get the reaction and then feel null.

There's gotta be somethin right?
in retrospect this was a towny wilgy post
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:10 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:09 pm @hollowkatt Why is Moon slop? His buddying of me is beautiful tbh

I don't know anything. I want everyone to post way more
Porscha reads like she's struggle-posting would be the best way to put it. Like nothing is seriously wrong but her posts read like they took effort to make.
Sure.

I asked about Moon though. =p
lol that you did. I had Porsches on the brain.

Moon... it's their mac posts and the way they interacted with you. it doesn't *feel* good.
I call BS on the Mac stuff. What Mac did is no different than what he usually does to me on D1 when he's trying to get a feel for me. He's done this as both alignments to me.
re: he's done this as both alignments to you

do you feel like he's trying to vote you off or trying to get a feel for you an what does getting a feel for you entail from scum him
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:36 pm I reread the game, since it doesn't take much.

I think Mac is town just from letting me know his takes are real and dipping, and his energy in the beginning.

I think Moon is town for having a constant town mindframe throughout. How he talks about people being town for not voting him and trying to direct others. I don't understand what's wolfy about them.

---

I'm curious about how @MacDougall reads Wilgy.

I think Wilgy is mostly fine. Way more serious than a lot of the games I've seen him in. His reasoning for town reading HK is particularly weak. Seems to be because HK refused to answer a question, which I get the level 0 of wow so towny, but not for HK, he could of course do that as any alignment. His mentioning of Rondo stands out to me, so I'm having that as a possible connection in the back of my mind.

It seems like some people took like one post and read into it a connection between two people and just decided reads based on that. Which is silly.

Hollow seems ok and actually has some content. Probably nothing he couldn't do as wolf. Actually the "I'm not going to explain this" was weird and pointless. Like why. He has pocketed me before as a wolf. I don't really have a strong read there, but at least he's doing something.

@hollowkatt Why do you town read Rondo and Falcon?

---

I'm quote unsure on Porscha, and I want her to come back. I don't know why she wants me to be town, as either alignments. I don't know why she would sheep Mac only on Moon and not me, if mafia, unless Moon is mafia as well, but that also doesn't make sense. But I might just be thinking too hard about it. Questionmark.

I probably don't really have a read on Rondo and I don't know what he thinks about anything.

The same goes for Falcon who hasn't done anything afaic.

Ender has posted, but I don't get any towniness from any of the posts.

Dolby has been put on irreverent and trolly. Said he would do something, and didn't. No read and nothing townie.

---

So that is way fewer town reads than what I want here. And I really hope this game has more to offer when I wake up.
struggling to see your townread of Moonwink, or a consistent town mindframe. Granted Moonwink has followed your own read of Porscha wanting you to be town is weird but I don't believe that.

I think that Wilgy's reasoning to townread HK can easily come from town Wilgy

I like that you're seeing that Ender hasn't done anything towny
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

yo Porscha what made you sus Moon or TR Dizzy initially
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:04 am
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:10 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:09 pm @hollowkatt Why is Moon slop? His buddying of me is beautiful tbh

I don't know anything. I want everyone to post way more
Porscha reads like she's struggle-posting would be the best way to put it. Like nothing is seriously wrong but her posts read like they took effort to make.
Sure.

I asked about Moon though. =p
lol that you did. I had Porsches on the brain.

Moon... it's their mac posts and the way they interacted with you. it doesn't *feel* good.
I call BS on the Mac stuff. What Mac did is no different than what he usually does to me on D1 when he's trying to get a feel for me. He's done this as both alignments to me.
re: he's done this as both alignments to you

do you feel like he's trying to vote you off or trying to get a feel for you an what does getting a feel for you entail from scum him
sorry this wasn't directed at me but I dont find it very believable from moon b/c even if mac pushes moon first day every day (though his posts for the reasoning, imo, are very understandable and valid and don't feel made up), if he's being 100% serious right now then he *isn't* just pushing you to get a read on you. he already made the read (and hasn't rescinded it)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:10 am yo Porscha what made you sus Moon or TR Dizzy initially
i'm not tr'ing dizzy that hard tbh which is why if moon flips i'm probably hard voting dizzy unless something drastic changes. I just haven't played with dizzy in a while and was happy to do so, therefore, wanted them to be town with me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

mac just made a good point about their (moon and dizzy) interactions and I could potentially see it as w/w and I sincerely believe moon's response to me doing so has dug herself 6ft deeper and I absolutely will not remove my vote from her today b/c she's in too deep
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Voters on Moon right now: EnderWiggin, MacDougall, Porscha, hollowkatt, RondoDimBuckle, DrWilgy

Moon's single reasoning for hard tunneling me: porscha voted for me and half sheeped mac b/c clearly seeing someone's point and partially agreeing has to be considered sheeping and moon doesn't like that I half assed the sheeping they believe i'm doing
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

curiously has very few words regarding the other people voting them, however. jumps vote on me after 1 or 2 other ppl did. curious

and by curious, I mean wolf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm not mad at rondo's vote on me. the post he quoted of me before voting me can definitely sound wolfy
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

oh right wilgy's reasoning to vote me is cuz he thinks that as a wolf I would simply out myself immediately. wrong take but w/e at least there's some attempt behind it. both voted me before moon did, who has a really weak reasoning to vote me. just seems like wolf jumping on a train they thought was getting going
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

eh tbh Mac's reasoning pretty much amounts to what id call page 1 vibes but yeah I didn't like Moonwink's reads on anyone. Not sure where I'd leave my second vote. It'd be really banger if Mac is right on Moonwink/Dizzy and Dizzy is defending their partner bc they don't want to do a 7v1

[VOTE: Moonwink] aubergine
[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ok i'll do a lame read list b/c I feel like I should

town lean:
dolby
wilgy
falcon
mac
hk

unsure:
ender
rondo

getting voted out as wolf or a very wolfy towny that I will not regret flipping regardless b/c I feel strongly about it:
moonwink
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

wilgy is cool
porscha seems cool (hot take)

thread seems to think that mac is cool, im not entirely comfortable with that but im willing to sheep thread consensus

hollowkatt tbh I didn't like his take on my p1 but he's seemed fine outside his read on me

no real take on others
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:20 am eh tbh Mac's reasoning pretty much amounts to what id call page 1 vibes but yeah I didn't like Moonwink's reads on anyone. Not sure where I'd leave my second vote. It'd be really banger if Mac is right on Moonwink/Dizzy and Dizzy is defending their partner bc they don't want to do a 7v1

[VOTE: Moonwink] aubergine
[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
yeah no doubt it was a quick snap read but I think it's a good point regardless and moon's response to my pressure has made them non-eligble to be town atm and that's what matters to me in regards to mac's post and why i'm voting there
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:35 pm I am town!

Look upon my works, ye mighty and yadda yadda yadda
are people seriously taking this as locking falcon town lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:27 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:35 pm I am town!

Look upon my works, ye mighty and yadda yadda yadda
are people seriously taking this as locking falcon town lol
falcon's inactivity is probably the biggest reason I feel able to town lean him atm
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

after the backyard baseball themed game I'm willing to just go along with that reasoning rn
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:40 pm Ender sheeping Mac came off as towny to me. I'd put them above HK and below Wilgy, but there's a huge gap between Wilgy and Ender.
then proceeds to think i'm wolf for "half sheeping" mac

extremely poggers!
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:32 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:21 am
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:13 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:53 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:58 am hell, I put my second vote on HK for fun (for now)
HK vote good.
Moonwink vote bad!
Why do you think the HK vote is good?
It's good compared to the Moonwink vote!
I wanted you to say something more interesting.

Like start panicking and try to distance from HK.
Why? :3 Wouldn't the better strat be to strongly townread your partner so that you don't BOTH end up as the chops for D1?
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:29 pm I feel like Wilgy's votes were designed to get a reaction specifically out of me. XD Even if that's not the case, I'd probably put him right below Dizzy right now in my reads.

Current order:
Dizzy
Wilgy
Mac/HK
Dolby
I guess moon's partner is dizzy after all. rough
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

however I still see moon's vote on mac and not me. not sure what that's about
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

yeah with moon and dizzy just hard townreading each other I have to reluctantly admit he's a god
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:35 am however I still see moon's vote on mac and not me. not sure what that's about
moon switched from mac to you, and then back to mac for some reason?
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:59 pm I'm moving my vote off of Mac and on to Porscha. I just wanted to troll Mac.
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:12 pm lol

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
[VOTE: Dolby] aubergine
i don't get why moonwink moved back to mac
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

well I just checked to see if moon moved their vote after mac popped back in to reaffirm his choices but I don't see that, so. no clue
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

going thru dizzy's ISO I can't find a reason he puts me or dolby in poe. he just responds back and forth to moon about moon's reasoning (only voting moon and not dizzy, god forbid) for voting me (which is a trash reason, but dizzy accepts said reason without question)

all dizzy did was mention how dolby triple posted and then puts me and dolby as their votes and bottom of their POE. :| hard to believe those votes and reasonings are legitimate from dizzy..........................................
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

eh

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine

fwiw Dizzy never made a real read on me and I suspect he's just voting me bc he wants others in competition with himself and porscha, regardless of alignment
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

but yeah questioning a half-sheep when the person being protected from being full shept was yourself (i.e. what dizzy is doing in scumreading Porscha) is whack
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:21 am
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:13 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:53 am
HK vote good.
Moonwink vote bad!
Why do you think the HK vote is good?
It's good compared to the Moonwink vote!
I wanted you to say something more interesting.

Like start panicking and try to distance from HK.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:20 am
Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:17 am
Your bantering with Dolby last night seemed a little too over the top for me, which is why I kinda laughed when Mac brought up yours and my bantering. XD I think one or both of you could be scum?
Nice.
yeah I think that was moon's attempt at distancing from dizzy but they just sound like wolves here to me because what silly interactions that somehow brought forth real votes from dizzy. especially since dizzy and moon are both on dolby
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

porscha im just gonna check in on the thread every 15 minutes or so, @ me if you want anything from me, I'll look at it.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

actually if we're set on moon/dizzy being the exact team id like to propose voting out exactly one of them with someone else.

if we're right we just get them d2 when we would've got them d1, a win either way

if we're wrong we get a potential productive yeet out of d1 and probably a more advantageous gamestate going forward
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I have to hit bed here soon cuz I have to do the dreaded clopen (close store, next day open) so I should stop focusing on this game and wind down to fail going to bed early :)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:57 am actually if we're set on moon/dizzy being the exact team id like to propose voting out exactly one of them with someone else.

if we're right we just get them d2 when we would've got them d1, a win either way

if we're wrong we get a potential productive yeet out of d1 and probably a more advantageous gamestate going forward
don't hate the logic but imo if we all vote out dizzy and moon with confidence that at least, if not both, are wolf then here's what happens:

a) both were wolf. we win. awesome
b) one of them was wolf and one of them was town. this fulfills your 1 wolf and 1 town yeet criteria

and we are foregoing option c in this world where both of them could be town of course. but I dont see why we bother moving off of one of them in this scenario
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

and I think if 1 wolf lives they kill wilgy as NK (or maybe mac if he's town just cuz he's mac)

then we go from there
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

I think Dizzy is wolf.

But he didn't do any of the hard reads I have and this is the first time in like 5 games. And I don't wanna be wrong because I now have been right for 5 times lol.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I have had a messy week.

And this is why I said slank cover in pre-game.

It's NAI but if you gonna find town!Ender you're gonna have to find something other than standard issue POG TOWN ENDER
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Because that issue is out of stock.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Unvote Moon ] aubergine > [VOTE: Dolby ] aubergine
[VOTE: Unvote Porcha ] aubergine > [VOTE: Wilgy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:22 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:57 am I so much want dizzy to be town that I'm not sold mac, sorry
but yeah i'll vote moon w/e (sorry moon)
[VOTE: Porcha ] aubergine
I'm voting Rondo at lylo 100% of the time. He's town otherwise.
Throwing/Setting me up for miselim tomorrow
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:53 pm FIRM townreads:
HK
MAC

LOOSE townreads:
Wiggon
Falc
Rondo
no context
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Moonwink wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:32 pm I don't know anything about Rondo. My vote on them was to see how they'd react. I don't have enough data yet to understand how they're playing yet. I'd put them in the Mac+HK cluster, and in that cluster, I think I'd order it HK > Mac > Rondo. HK because, selfishly, I'm going to like people who townread me more. Rondo because I know the least about them.
lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:34 pm At least some ok feels:
Moon
Rondo
HK
Wilgy

PoE:
Dolby
Ender
Mac

These reads are pretty weak tbh
if ender says you are wolf, you are wolf. If you flip town. Turbo ender
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:55 pm Dizzy/Wink... Dink?

No Wizzy, I like Wizzy more.

Wizzy, what WOULD Rondo's scumrange at this point in the game look like?

What WOULD Prompt a Mac town read?
I dont have a scum range
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:03 pm

If this question is for me: I do not know. I don’t really have a read on Rondo, but they seemed to be reacting with votes. Real reaction instead of musings. But that is pretty thin of course. Their town read of Ender was interesting, don’t know what it means if anything.
TMI?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:57 am I so much want dizzy to be town that I'm not sold mac, sorry
Why did you ask me about Rondo, and what would your answer to the same question be btw?
why quote this post?
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:03 pm

If this question is for me: I do not know. I don’t really have a read on Rondo, but they seemed to be reacting with votes. Real reaction instead of musings. But that is pretty thin of course. Their town read of Ender was interesting, don’t know what it means if anything.
when this is the post you are talking about?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:18 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:13 pm
Why did you ask me about Rondo, and what would your answer to the same question be btw?
I want more data on Rondo from players that may be more confident at reading them.

I don't know TBH. I see them within their town range, but I don't know what their scumrange exactly is.
good luck
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:03 pm props:
wiggles
wiggin
falcon
mac
rondo
dizzy

slops:
dolby
moon
porscha
Candice

least confident in wiggin in my props and porscha in my slops. I'm just not ready to commit to the team being dolby/moon
more words
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:36 pm I reread the game, since it doesn't take much.

I think Mac is town just from letting me know his takes are real and dipping, and his energy in the beginning.

I think Moon is town for having a constant town mindframe throughout. How he talks about people being town for not voting him and trying to direct others. I don't understand what's wolfy about them.

---

I'm curious about how @MacDougall reads Wilgy.

I think Wilgy is mostly fine. Way more serious than a lot of the games I've seen him in. His reasoning for town reading HK is particularly weak. Seems to be because HK refused to answer a question, which I get the level 0 of wow so towny, but not for HK, he could of course do that as any alignment. His mentioning of Rondo stands out to me, so I'm having that as a possible connection in the back of my mind.

It seems like some people took like one post and read into it a connection between two people and just decided reads based on that. Which is silly.

Hollow seems ok and actually has some content. Probably nothing he couldn't do as wolf. Actually the "I'm not going to explain this" was weird and pointless. Like why. He has pocketed me before as a wolf. I don't really have a strong read there, but at least he's doing something.

@hollowkatt Why do you town read Rondo and Falcon?

---

I'm quote unsure on Porscha, and I want her to come back. I don't know why she wants me to be town, as either alignments. I don't know why she would sheep Mac only on Moon and not me, if mafia, unless Moon is mafia as well, but that also doesn't make sense. But I might just be thinking too hard about it. Questionmark.

I probably don't really have a read on Rondo and I don't know what he thinks about anything.

The same goes for Falcon who hasn't done anything afaic.

Ender has posted, but I don't get any towniness from any of the posts.

Dolby has been put on irreverent and trolly. Said he would do something, and didn't. No read and nothing townie.

---

So that is way fewer town reads than what I want here. And I really hope this game has more to offer when I wake up.
the most I have ever seen dizzy post day 1
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dolby wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:28 pm This game contains two people who read me very well btw

So gl gl wolves

Better buddy me and kill me N1

Wait. There won't be a N1, I forgot
i almost called this a derp but then realized that dizzy was saying we'd get both wolves d1
Dolby (10)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”