Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 5]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:04 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:41 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:27 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:56 pm Looking back at D1, the first two voters for Creature were Jay and Alison, so... unlikely that Jay/Alison/Creature are the exact team. So combined with the above I'd say one of Creature/Alison is almost certainly a wolf, and it's also a difference check. Meaning there'd be a wolf in the rest. I'm town, I'm reading Boq and Lucy as town, so the other wolf is in Rondo/Finger.

Jay did not seem to like me voting Creature early on day 3, and that stands out in hindsight (I haven't completely re-read but I'm about halfway through the day). The post I quoted earlier is the one I'm talking about. So this is the vote I feel best about atm.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

Of course we also have to reckon with the gallon of wine Jay poured for us at some point yesterday:

> says he's going to take a different tack and evaluate everyone from the perspective that they're scum
> does this for Creature
> gives a basically neutral read
> stops
Creature is one of those players I have sussed for a major part of the game. I agree with you that if there is a wolf between Creature and Alison, it is Creature. I disagree with it being a different check though. If Creature is town, I won't start scum reading Alison. She is a lock.

My weakest town read is fingers, so with that poe it would be Creature/Fingers, but I am not sure about it.

Rondo came in now and voted with you on Creature. That means to me that Rondo is not scum with you because at this point scum would be better to just let you go. Which means I am at least reading one of you correctly.
Re-reading this after the flip hurts my head
Why?
I am trying to read it from w!boq perspective writing it (specifically you being paired with creature because of that weird back and forth where he wont talk to you) but it just doesnt make sense. I also dont know what that means in your pov now that Nate has flipped town.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 6]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:06 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:49 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:21 amGood morning
I was going to wait for Boq to just expand on the EOD himself but I dont like this
Bad morning to you then tbh
:(
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:12 am
Your thoughts on the game?

I was pretty disheartened by Nate's flip.

I don't know if I should be reconsidering my read on Jay's spew, because I thought it looked pretty bad for Nate and I was wrong.
I think I have either miscleared Rondo or that the team is Creature/fingers. The scum reads on Nate yesterday felt kinda impossible to debate against because everyone had decided he was scum tbh
Also a lot of what you said last night on re-reading felt like you were preparing to rescind your read on me so you saying this just makes me more suspicious
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison
Posts in topic: 347
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I don't know if I should be reconsidering my read on Jay's spew, because I thought it looked pretty bad for Nate and I was wrong.
I think I have either miscleared Rondo or that the team is Creature/fingers. The scum reads on Nate yesterday felt kinda impossible to debate against because everyone had decided he was scum tbh
I think I feel good about Rondo still.

We would in this position a day ago, with Nate still on the table as a misexe, if he had not unvoted.

Creature was a lesser clear, in that he placed his vote on Jay at a time where doing so wouldn't prevent Jay from forcing a tie. I liked him yesterday because of Jay spew, but that spew also looked bad for Nate. So I dunno if I should trust it.

I don't think Creature + you is a team.
I know I'm town, and Rondo is my clear. So I guess if Creature is mafia he's probably with finger, yeah.

If finger is mafia she can be with you or Creature.

If you're mafia, for the same reason that Creature is only mafia with finger, then I'd expect you're mafia with finger too.

So maybe we should just exe finger since she's the most likely mafia in every world. But I am not sure of anything right now and will be re-evaluating my read on everyone. I want to check her interactions with Jay.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 4]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:49 pm Here's all the spreadsheets. VCA gets much more interesting once there's a red flip, so I'll be digging into that.

Day 1 Votes:

Day 2 Votes:

Day 3 Votes:
(The dotted line is where the 24hr break was)

Day 4 Votes:

Waterfall:

EOD Wagons:
In Honor of Nate
Nate.PNG
Nate.PNG (67.37 KiB) Viewed 707 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:09 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:04 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:41 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:27 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:56 pm Looking back at D1, the first two voters for Creature were Jay and Alison, so... unlikely that Jay/Alison/Creature are the exact team. So combined with the above I'd say one of Creature/Alison is almost certainly a wolf, and it's also a difference check. Meaning there'd be a wolf in the rest. I'm town, I'm reading Boq and Lucy as town, so the other wolf is in Rondo/Finger.

Jay did not seem to like me voting Creature early on day 3, and that stands out in hindsight (I haven't completely re-read but I'm about halfway through the day). The post I quoted earlier is the one I'm talking about. So this is the vote I feel best about atm.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

Of course we also have to reckon with the gallon of wine Jay poured for us at some point yesterday:

> says he's going to take a different tack and evaluate everyone from the perspective that they're scum
> does this for Creature
> gives a basically neutral read
> stops
Creature is one of those players I have sussed for a major part of the game. I agree with you that if there is a wolf between Creature and Alison, it is Creature. I disagree with it being a different check though. If Creature is town, I won't start scum reading Alison. She is a lock.

My weakest town read is fingers, so with that poe it would be Creature/Fingers, but I am not sure about it.

Rondo came in now and voted with you on Creature. That means to me that Rondo is not scum with you because at this point scum would be better to just let you go. Which means I am at least reading one of you correctly.
Re-reading this after the flip hurts my head
Why?
I am trying to read it from w!boq perspective writing it (specifically you being paired with creature because of that weird back and forth where he wont talk to you) but it just doesnt make sense. I also dont know what that means in your pov now that Nate has flipped town.
yes me and Creature does not make sense as scum team indeed tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:10 am

Also a lot of what you said last night on re-reading felt like you were preparing to rescind your read on me so you saying this just makes me more suspicious
"A lot"? Hardly. I entertained the idea at the end of the day because I still felt like Nate would flip town and I needed to look through my misclearings. Your response about the fingers thing made me eh.

I still dont see why Fingers gets out of her way to vote Nate there if both Creature/Nate are town tbh, and that helps me with my world building.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:13 am

We would in this position a day ago, with Nate still on the table as a misexe, if he had not unvoted.

Creature was a lesser clear, in that he placed his vote on Jay at a time where doing so wouldn't prevent Jay from forcing a tie. I liked him yesterday because of Jay spew, but that spew also looked bad for Nate. So I dunno if I should trust it.

I know I'm town, and Rondo is my clear. So I guess if Creature is mafia he's probably with finger, yeah.

If you're mafia, for the same reason that Creature is only mafia with finger, then I'd expect you're mafia with finger too.

So maybe we should just exe finger since she's the most likely mafia in every world. But I am not sure of anything right now and will be re-evaluating my read on everyone. I want to check her interactions with Jay.
Noted, I need to review the votals.

What I am noticing here is that you, like JJJ, are pairing me with Fingers. Why do I make sense with Fingers?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

some quick notes before i forget with d3 votes

JJJ voters: Ender, Dizzy, Marmot, and Lucy

Ender's eod wagon:
[] = unvotes
JJJ, [Creature], [Rondo], Alison, Marmot, Boq, Lucy, Dizzy
I know from a fact that from Marmot, it is only town voting Ender.
I am also noting that JJJ unvoted Ender for a moment to vote me. Rondo followed.

As for Creature wagon...

Nate, then Dizzy (unvotes, revotes, unvotes), Finger, Rondo.
At the point of Rondo's Creature vote, Ender is at 3, JJJ at 2, Alison at 2.

Rondo is probably not wolf with Creature.

Finger also puts Creature at 3 (Dizzy later unvotes). JJJ at 1 at that time, Ender at 2 (so finger's vote puts Creature in the lead), Alison at 2, Me at 1.
This makes me think that Finger is not wolf with Creature.

When Dizzy votes JJJ, the wagons are JJJ (2), Ender (2), Creature (2), Boq (1), Alison (2).
Alison is the next voter. She votes Ender, putting him in majority.

Alison was voted by three people: Me, Dizzy, Marmot - so i know at least that this is pure.

Gonna check D4 now.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I was voted by Marmot, Finger and Creature during that day. I know that at least Marmot's town.

JJJ was voted by in order: Marmot, Alison, Rondo, Lucy, Creature. However, Rondo (and Lucy) unvoted JJJ.

Creature is the clutch vote.
Right before his vote the wagons were: JJJ (2), Me (2, Creature being one of the voters), Lucy (2), Alison (2).

Lucy and Rondo voting sleep makes their respective wagons (Alison and Lucy go down to 1)
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison/Fingers don't make much sense since Alison been pushing Fingers from an early stage, I think
Boquise
Money Launderer

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 4]

Post by Boquise »

mmmmh finger almost died at D2
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

My “most likely” teammates are my main suspects for most of this game.

I haven’t played a great game this game, but I think it should be pretty clear by this point that I am completely on my own, and especially with the people who are left I literally don’t make sense being teammates with any of them.

I expected mafia push today though, since I am the easiest target left so I guess bring it on
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:44 am

"A lot"? Hardly. I entertained the idea at the end of the day because I still felt like Nate would flip town and I needed to look through my misclearings. Your response about the fingers thing made me eh.

I still dont see why Fingers gets out of her way to vote Nate there if both Creature/Nate are town tbh, and that helps me with my world building.
The obvious answer being because I am not mafia because as you deduced there would be no point for me if I were mafia to vote there
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

votes on Wilgy at eod:
Me, marmot, sean, dizzy, ender.
And also during this moment, there is some tiny movements with Marmot's vote, but he remains.
the only other unflipped played that voted Wilgy is Creature. However he votes Dizzy afterwards.

So this means to me that the whole Wilgy wagon was town, which is a choke.
But it also makes me think that Fingers is unpaired with Rondo and Alison, because they do not move their votes when Finger is at 4 and in danger of yeeting. Scum should be pretty comfortable here.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I think only Fingers made some sorta sense with Creature, but considering D3 votes I think Fingers/Creature is not likely. She should therefore be a clear.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:31 am

The obvious answer being because I am not mafia because as you deduced there would be no point for me if I were mafia to vote there
Why did you vote Nate?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

lucy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:25 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:24 pm Damn I really wanted Alison's vote of confidence on this

I'm leaning towards the wolfteam being Boq + Nate and I feel more confident on Boq being wolf because that's where Dyslexicon was leaning into when they died and also because I feel like Boquise hasn't been playing to solve, but rather to follow an agenda

I'm less sure on Nate, but I still remember him pushing a list entirely composed of town yesterday and I feel like wolves' play here is to keep hammering these town names until town budges on them and they get a mislynch. I feel like if wolves decided to bus they could easily fall prey to the POE
agree 100%
Interesting dizzy and Lucy apparently both said boq wolf before dying
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

lucy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:42 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:38 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:16 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:09 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:55 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:10 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:09 pm nate is hot (physically)
😳
that’s not how i expected you to respond
How did you expect me to respond?

Do you have thoughts on the vote stuff? Nobody's really said much.
trying to read you atm, how confident are you that creature is a wolf?
I've made it clear that I think there's a wolf in creature or Allison bc at least one teammate would want to be on his wagon at eod.
and if that eod wagon is clean? a point Alison brought up was that creature came out of nowhere and voted jjj when he didn't have to, hmmmm which could be bussing but that would be too obvious and disadvantageous for the game state, jjj wouldn't allow such a play
This is an interesting interaction.

Nate thinks creature or Alison mafia for suspected J bus. Lucy says she doesn’t think it’s creature.

Both are now dead.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’m going to laugh so hard if the mafia team is jjj/Alison/boq. Like I wouldn’t even be mad losing.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:37 am

Why did you vote Nate?
Poe everyone else seeming much townier, a previously expressed paranoia that the spreadsheets were to gain town cred, and a quick decision based on him already having votes and me not wanting to miss the vote.

How do you currently feel about Alison?
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

gonna rp the wolf team stratagem if it is Creature/Fingers/JJJ

Fingers is somehow around late at night to make a quick vote on Nate to save Creature, peaces off immediately afterwards, knowing that that will immediately put sus on her.

Wolves here needs to know that either Fingers get turbo yeeted into the moon the very next day and that wolf flip will look horrible for Creature, or bet their banks on taking me down today (or that Creature somehow thinks he can bury me in a F3, which doesn't happen).

so like, i guess it depends on how the day pans out, but right now Fingers look like a tool for wolves to get me misyeeted today.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:44 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:37 am

Why did you vote Nate?
Poe everyone else seeming much townier, a previously expressed paranoia that the spreadsheets were to gain town cred, and a quick decision based on him already having votes and me not wanting to miss the vote.

How do you currently feel about Alison?
it is kinda surprising because iirc you had expressed a scum read on Creature?

I am not sure about Alison. I thought her JJJ vote cleared her but I am opening everyone up as I try to clear team combinations tbh
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t think Nate and creature were tied when I placed the vote, but admittedly it was a quick vote late at night so I guess could be wrong there. I didn’t intend to peace out after but I passed out in an uncomfortable position intending to read more Lol

I’m primarily interested in Alison right now, not you though. She has gotten not nearly enough attention this game
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JJJ's votes through the game:
Creature, Falcon, Creature, Ender, Ender, Boq, Ender.

iirc JJJ really tried to "understand" early town reads on Creature.
Distancing? Trend is only voting town though.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I did express scum read on Creature but then felt better about him yesterday but now back to not sure.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’m throwing out all my previous reads and starting fresh
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Creature votes: Nate, Falcon, Nate, Falcon, Ender, Dizzy, Wilgy, Dizzy, Ender, Ender, Nate, Finger, Boq, JJJ, Boq, Nate (i dont remember if Creature voted anyone else but me and Nate on D5).
Kinda unfortunate votals for him. Heavily scum-sided unless Fingers is a wolf.
Dont think Rondo is scum with Creature through this either.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

noting that JJJ did not vote at all during D4.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:54 am Creature votes: Nate, Falcon, Nate, Falcon, Ender, Dizzy, Wilgy, Dizzy, Ender, Ender, Nate, Finger, Boq, JJJ, Boq, Nate (i dont remember if Creature voted anyone else but me and Nate on D5).
Kinda unfortunate votals for him. Heavily scum-sided unless Fingers is a wolf.
Dont think Rondo is scum with Creature through this either.
though looking at flipped town's votals, it isnt really damning.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:45 am

What I am noticing here is that you, like JJJ, are pairing me with Fingers. Why do I make sense with Fingers?
You don't make sense with anyone else.

I know I'm town, I'm pretty sure Rondo is town. That leaves Creature, and Finger as the two people you could be paired with. Except you attacked Creature yesterday while Nate was on the chopping block, and I don't see why you'd bus like that when you have an easy misexe. Your frustration at him for not cooperating also feels unpaired.

Therefore if you are mafia the partner you are most likely to have is finger.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:12 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:45 am

You don't make sense with anyone else.

I know I'm town, I'm pretty sure Rondo is town. That leaves Creature, and Finger as the two people you could be paired with. Except you attacked Creature yesterday while Nate was on the chopping block, and I don't see why you'd bus like that when you have an easy misexe. Your frustration at him for not cooperating also feels unpaired.

Therefore if you are mafia the partner you are most likely to have is finger.
This sounds like you dont want to clear me though.
The me vs. Fingers doesn't make sense as a wolf team
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:29 am This sounds like you dont want to clear me though.
Should I be clearing you?

The most compelling reason I can think of is you mentioning that there's a scum in me/Jay/you, not because of your interactions with fingers.

Do you think you and fingers should be cleared as a wolf team? What interactions unpair you?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:48 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:29 am This sounds like you dont want to clear me though.

The most compelling reason I can think of is you mentioning that there's a scum in me/Jay/you, not because of your interactions with fingers.

Do you think you and fingers should be cleared as a wolf team? What interactions unpair you?
I think it is peculiar that you go with a pairing that JJJ was selling.
I think that my whole interaction with Fingers clears that pairing completely, but most specifically D1 and D2
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

but yes if you are town you should clear me tbh
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:20 am

I think that my whole interaction with Fingers clears that pairing completely, but most specifically D1 and D2
I don't care if he was selling it. If the logic is sound, I think it's fair to expect that pairing to be considered. I don't know why you're getting so jumpy about me thinking about this pairing - it wasn't even the only pairing I considered in the original post.

Could you quote what posts from D1/D2 think unalign you with her? It's been a while since then and I don't remember anything that super dissociates you two.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:32 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:20 am

I don't care if he was selling it. If the logic is sound, I think it's fair to expect that pairing to be considered. I don't know why you're getting so jumpy about me thinking about this pairing - it wasn't even the only pairing I considered in the original post.

Could you quote what posts from D1/D2 think unalign you with her? It's been a while since then and I don't remember anything that super dissociates you two.
I care that you are pushing the same narrative as a wolf, because that negatively affects my read on you. Hence "jumpy".

Sure.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Boquise »

Correction: it was D2 and D3, not D1 and D2.

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:01 am Also back to this post
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:43 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:18 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:15 pm Sure
You are appreciated.

The last thing I was hoping to achieve is the classical night kill analysis. Many people balk at the very idea of trying this, and I think they're wrong. Wifom is wifom blah blah, but we're remiss if we don't at least take a look. Moreover, in a mountainous game, at least one of the layers of wifom does not exist -- there are no doctor dodges. So it'd behoove us to review Mac and see where he sat. What we do with that I don't know right now, but we honor his memory enough to give him a voice.

If that's something that tickles you, I'd love to see what you come up with.
I kinda expected to be the kill because I was during D1 consensus town read[/] with no on-going conflicts with other players. Whereas Mac, also highly town read, had a thing with Wilgy that could be exploited and easier to tinfoil because of Falcon and of site history*.

*What I mean with site history is that I am an unknown variable whilst Mac is a tried gun.

This tells me that Mac's reads can have threatened the woofs tbh

Was Boquise “consensus town read”? I don’t have a read on them yet so to me this reads a lot like saying you are town to try and seem townier, but I don’t recall ever playing with Boquise or paying that much attention yet to others mentions of them

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:58 am
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:45 am

You are appreciated.

The last thing I was hoping to achieve is the classical night kill analysis. Many people balk at the very idea of trying this, and I think they're wrong. Wifom is wifom blah blah, but we're remiss if we don't at least take a look. Moreover, in a mountainous game, at least one of the layers of wifom does not exist -- there are no doctor dodges. So it'd behoove us to review Mac and see where he sat. What we do with that I don't know right now, but we honor his memory enough to give him a voice.

I kinda expected to be the kill because I was during D1 consensus town read with no on-going conflicts with other players. Whereas Mac, also highly town read, had a thing with Wilgy that could be exploited and easier to tinfoil because of Falcon and of site history*.

*What I mean with site history is that I am an unknown variable whilst Mac is a tried gun.

Was Boquise “consensus town read”? I don’t have a read on them yet so to me this reads a lot like saying you are town to try and seem townier, but I don’t recall ever playing with Boquise or paying that much attention yet to others mentions of them

I base it off other players' read lists tbh. You didnt read those posts?

Nah I read them. I don’t remember every single mention of you though and my recollection of you was more as null over consensus town, so that’s why I’m asking others.

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:55 pm Also thanks to those who answered my question about Boq. The wording is less weird since they do seem to be considered town, however it does still ping me a little when anyone talks about them myself in terms of being so town.
They are still null for me I guess

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:43 am
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:49 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:10 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:18 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:03 am To anyone who is voting for fingersplints, here's a couple links to recent wolf games from her.

Fargo Mafia - ok this was from a year ago. This is one of fs's most active games I've seen, she spent a lot of time early on talking about pretty much anything but reads, and even her reads were not very strong at the start.
Mafia Syndicate Normal Game - this is from a few months ago, fs barely posted, and her posts were all very short, and she does seem stilted in this one.

I'm not seeing either of these things from her. Yes fingersplints doesn't post a lot, but that is normal for her (and really it's that the rest of us just post way too much). What I have seen here is an almost immediate attempt to generate reads, explain them, and she's also considering how the game will play out based on flips and looking ahead, an approach which appears to be lacking in her scum meta.

I'd call her town right now.

Does Finger tend to use aggressive phrasing as town when questioned?

Have I used aggressive phrasing?

Yup tbh!
Or well it is hard to put words on what I identified there tbh

I guess I’m surprised by this. I didn’t think I’d been particularly aggressive this game. But ok

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:45 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:38 am @fingersplints what do you think of Boquise?

If going with the idea someone proposed of one of you/Alison/boq being scum then Boquise would be my best guess.

I didn’t like their comments early on casting them self as “supertown” (they didn’t say that term, I’m just using it here to try and illustrate how I felt when someone comes into the thread talking about themselves being town) but I was told I was wrong and everyone says they are town, so I backed off some.
I’ve also been treading lightly there as they said I had aggressive phrasing and I don’t want to be aggressive.
Umm so yea, all in all not the best feels there but I’ve tried to be careful there as they aren’t a player I know

fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:56 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:51 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:48 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:45 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:45 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:41 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:39 pm

No.

so you peaced out before the day had ended and didnt check back on the thread until just now?

If by “peaced out before the day had ended” you mean “go to bed at a reasonable time for a mother of 2 in the UK” then yes, that is what I did.

The night phase is 24 hours tbh

Yup. It is.

I honestly wish I was mafia and had teammates. Interactions like this would be more amusing to deal with if I wasn’t all on my own.

So we return to my question: that entrance was your first time checking the thread? Not even a peek?
Second sentence is strange. It sounds like you are irritated, but I am not really pushing you in an annoying manner.

I often don’t rush back to follow games after I am out of them. I’m not that invested in this.

Where are you going with this line of questioning? I do think it’s kind of an annoying manner because its weird what you are pushing. What time I went to bed and checked the thread is a waste of time and a diversion from actual scum hunting. This feels very much like someone trying to find anything to justify a suspicion.

^this whole conversation, not just the main quote

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:35 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:34 pm Also no one cared about my town case on Finger tho so lol

I care :grin: :hug:

This is ignoring all the progression I have had on Fingers too tbh.

Out of all players, I have been Fingers' main focus. She has spent significant time in trying to scum read me and wreck my town cred. I also think our argument when I asked her questions she disliked and pushed her also unaligns us.

It concerns me Alison that you dont care at all that you are including a wolf's narrative because "it is logically sound".
Alison

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:44 am Correction: it was D2 and D3, not D1 and D2.

You are appreciated.

I kinda expected to be the kill because I was during D1 consensus town read[/] with no on-going conflicts with other players. Whereas Mac, also highly town read, had a thing with Wilgy that could be exploited and easier to tinfoil because of Falcon and of site history*.

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:58 am
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:45 am

You are appreciated.

I kinda expected to be the kill because I was during D1 consensus town read with no on-going conflicts with other players. Whereas Mac, also highly town read, had a thing with Wilgy that could be exploited and easier to tinfoil because of Falcon and of site history*.

I base it off other players' read lists tbh. You didnt read those posts?

Nah I read them. I don’t remember every single mention of you though and my recollection of you was more as null over consensus town, so that’s why I’m asking others.

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:55 pm Also thanks to those who answered my question about Boq. The wording is less weird since they do seem to be considered town, however it does still ping me a little when anyone talks about them myself in terms of being so town.
They are still null for me I guess

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:43 am
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:49 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:10 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:18 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:03 am To anyone who is voting for fingersplints, here's a couple links to recent wolf games from her.

Fargo Mafia - ok this was from a year ago. This is one of fs's most active games I've seen, she spent a lot of time early on talking about pretty much anything but reads, and even her reads were not very strong at the start.
Mafia Syndicate Normal Game - this is from a few months ago, fs barely posted, and her posts were all very short, and she does seem stilted in this one.

I'm not seeing either of these things from her. Yes fingersplints doesn't post a lot, but that is normal for her (and really it's that the rest of us just post way too much). What I have seen here is an almost immediate attempt to generate reads, explain them, and she's also considering how the game will play out based on flips and looking ahead, an approach which appears to be lacking in her scum meta.

I'd call her town right now.

Does Finger tend to use aggressive phrasing as town when questioned?

Have I used aggressive phrasing?

Yup tbh!
Or well it is hard to put words on what I identified there tbh

I guess I’m surprised by this. I didn’t think I’d been particularly aggressive this game. But ok

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:45 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:38 am @fingersplints what do you think of Boquise?

If going with the idea someone proposed of one of you/Alison/boq being scum then Boquise would be my best guess.

I didn’t like their comments early on casting them self as “supertown” (they didn’t say that term, I’m just using it here to try and illustrate how I felt when someone comes into the thread talking about themselves being town) but I was told I was wrong and everyone says they are town, so I backed off some.
I’ve also been treading lightly there as they said I had aggressive phrasing and I don’t want to be aggressive.
Umm so yea, all in all not the best feels there but I’ve tried to be careful there as they aren’t a player I know

fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:56 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:51 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:48 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:45 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:45 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:41 pm

so you peaced out before the day had ended and didnt check back on the thread until just now?

If by “peaced out before the day had ended” you mean “go to bed at a reasonable time for a mother of 2 in the UK” then yes, that is what I did.

The night phase is 24 hours tbh

Yup. It is.

I honestly wish I was mafia and had teammates. Interactions like this would be more amusing to deal with if I wasn’t all on my own.

So we return to my question: that entrance was your first time checking the thread? Not even a peek?
Second sentence is strange. It sounds like you are irritated, but I am not really pushing you in an annoying manner.

I often don’t rush back to follow games after I am out of them. I’m not that invested in this.

Where are you going with this line of questioning? I do think it’s kind of an annoying manner because its weird what you are pushing. What time I went to bed and checked the thread is a waste of time and a diversion from actual scum hunting. This feels very much like someone trying to find anything to justify a suspicion.

^this whole conversation, not just the main quote

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:35 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:34 pm Also no one cared about my town case on Finger tho so lol

I care :grin: :hug:

This is ignoring all the progression I have had on Fingers too tbh.

Out of all players, I have been Fingers' main focus. She has spent significant time in trying to scum read me and wreck my town cred. I also think our argument when I asked her questions she disliked and pushed her also unaligns us.

It concerns me Alison that you dont care at all that you are including a wolf's narrative because "it is logically sound".

I'll think about your argument here.

I will not refrain from pushing a narrative that has good reasons for it, even if a wolf has said the same thing. Wolves can have TMI, wolves (especially wolves who are on the chopping block) can do things to mess up their spew. It's certainly not out of Jay's wolf range to push his teammates when he is in trouble. Creature and I think finger herself can corroborate that I can and will adopt worldviews that wolves have pushed when I think there are sound reasons to believe them.

If you think a worldview is rotten, tell me about why. The world runs on logic; when something is true, there will be good reasons to believe it, barring extreme play. When something is false, there will often be reasons to rule it out.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Broken underline quote seems to have infected the entire post.

Bottom line is that I think "but Jay pushed this worldview" is going to be a much less convincing argument to me than the posts you have quoted which you directly argue unalign you. Thank you for them, I'll read through them and think about it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I would like to hear input from Creature this day phase.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JJJ pushed that narrative when he wasnt in danger too tbh.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

either way it is more interesting for my reads than yours that you, additionally with your other pushes, push what JJJ was pushing tbh
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:07 am JJJ pushed that narrative when he wasnt in danger too tbh.
Did he push you pre-D3? I don't recall this.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:08 am either way it is more interesting for my reads than yours that you, additionally with your other pushes, push what JJJ was pushing tbh
Cool. What are your conclusions?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:09 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:07 am JJJ pushed that narrative when he wasnt in danger too tbh.
JJJ floated early suspicion on me, but I do think it was D3 where he came back with an ISO case on me being wolf. Prior to that, in his charts, he had me as partner possibility with Fingers.

My conclusions rn are:
Creature/Fingers - doesnt make much sense
Rondo/Fingers - doesnt make sense
You/Fingers - doesnt make sense

Therefore, Fingers is town.

Also
Creature/Rondo doesnt make sense either
...i have kinda forgot what i wrote earlier today about the teams so I will have to review. None of this is cemented however.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:15 am
JJJ floated early suspicion on me, but I do think it was D3 where he came back with an ISO case on me being wolf. Prior to that, in his charts, he had me as partner possibility with Fingers.

My conclusions rn are:

Also
...i have kinda forgot what i wrote earlier today about the teams so I will have to review. None of this is cemented however.
Interesting. Walk me through your Creature/Fingers unalignment? I think if I can nail down Creature and Fingers as not being together, I could potentially clear Creature (because he doesn't make sense with any other pariing I can think of, either).
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:19 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:15 am

My conclusions rn are:

Also
Interesting. Walk me through your Creature/Fingers unalignment? I think if I can nail down Creature and Fingers as not being together, I could potentially clear Creature (because he doesn't make sense with any other pariing I can think of, either).
you could read the posts where i did it tbh
i will requote them
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

actually, the posts are on this page
so yeh
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:44 am gonna rp the wolf team stratagem if it is Creature/Fingers/JJJ

Fingers is somehow around late at night to make a quick vote on Nate to save Creature, peaces off immediately afterwards, knowing that that will immediately put sus on her.

Wolves here needs to know that either Fingers get turbo yeeted into the moon the very next day and that wolf flip will look horrible for Creature, or bet their banks on taking me down today (or that Creature somehow thinks he can bury me in a F3, which doesn't happen).

so like, i guess it depends on how the day pans out, but right now Fingers look like a tool for wolves to get me misyeeted today.
Like, this post?

This doesn't read like you're clearing Creature/Finger - you you outright say that Finger is a tool for the wolves to get you misexed. Am I reading you wrong?

Return to “Previous Hustles”