Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 3]

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:49 pm Can I get some GTH reads on Nate?
very analytical and matter of fact, without any following conjecture I scum lean
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 549
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lucy wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:42 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:37 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:35 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:31 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:12 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:09 pm Putting this vote down for now:
[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

My top suspect is still Fingersplints for the same reasons as yesterday, with the additional point that Seanzie was pushing her for a time yesterday and is now dead. But I also want some more heat on Creature. I know a few people have voiced a townread, so I'm interested in hearing more about whether it's because he's playing to his town meta or something more than that.

Fair, but Sean did press a lot of people yesterday, including also myself, Jay, lucy, and probably others (Ender too maybe?)
He'd dropped the Lucy sus, but yeah he also pushed you/Jay/Ender. I'm not citing that bit as further reason to suspect Fingersplints on its own, just noting that the NKA does fit with w!Fingersplints.
marmot picked up the lucy sus and dropped it already, same with Ender. but I'm gonna vote marmot seeing as how opportunistic he's playing, I don't think a townie plays how he does, but this is a gut read where I can't articulate much more to it

How is Marmot playing?

I think he's been a mild shitposter. He's been kinda treading water at times, like he doesn't know what he's doing, but in general, I find the cases he's making to be fairly decent, his though process is followable. And also he's cute af.
you jumped on me to see how I'd react, fanned the flames for Sean to push me, he stopped so you stopped and you gave the same reasoning he did. now you are giving the reasoning where no response to 3 votes on me is wolf indicative, and earlier I believe Mac gave reasoning that resistance to a Lynch was wolf indicative, so with more dead has it changed, or what's your logic?

It was not exactly resistance, this is true. Ignorance might be more accurate. Alison sorta supported it and Jay dismissed it. I don't think that makes it inherently more townie.

I thought your take on sean was right, but wrong. Right in the sense that you characterized his play correctly, but wrong in the sense that I thought he was playing that way while you disagreed.

I think your recent take on Dizzy was wrong. Dizzy has not done next to nothing this game, which is what you said and gave him a null lean for that. I don't think you were interested in pursuing that read further. I also think that you justifying it with saying that you've also not done much this game either is inaccurate. From purely a post count perspective, you've already outposted yourself from Champs Game 7, which suggests to me that you are performing at an above average effort for yourself (albeit from a very small sample size). Also 300 posts by Day 3 is not a small amount imo.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:51 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:49 pm Can I get some GTH reads on Nate?
town
Any idea what your favorite thing about Nate is?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 0]

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:46 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:33 pm I also think that in a wolf!lucy world, Dizzy is a possible teammate.
I think your viewpoint is technically valid. Those posts are compatible enough. The only one that stands out to me is her response to you about Mac's reads (that's an awkwardly specific moment to bring up Dizzy). How do you feel about PoopGate?
farts

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:53 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:33 pm I also think that in a wolf!lucy world, Dizzy is a possible teammate.
I think your viewpoint is technically valid. Those posts are compatible enough. The only one that stands out to me is her response to you about Mac's reads (that's an awkwardly specific moment to bring up Dizzy). How do you feel about PoopGate?
farts
PoopGate is definitely compatible for some people. Not sure lucy is the type. :ponder:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:48 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:45 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:45 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:41 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:39 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:38 pm

...did you think you'd get NK'd?
No.
so you peaced out before the day had ended and didnt check back on the thread until just now?
If by “peaced out before the day had ended” you mean “go to bed at a reasonable time for a mother of 2 in the UK” then yes, that is what I did.
The night phase is 24 hours tbh

Yup. It is.

I honestly wish I was mafia and had teammates. Interactions like this would be more amusing to deal with if I wasn’t all on my own.
So we return to my question: that entrance was your first time checking the thread? Not even a peek?
Second sentence is strange. It sounds like you are irritated, but I am not really pushing you in an annoying manner.
I often don’t rush back to follow games after I am out of them. I’m not that invested in this.

Where are you going with this line of questioning? I do think it’s kind of an annoying manner because its weird what you are pushing. What time I went to bed and checked the thread is a waste of time and a diversion from actual scum hunting. This feels very much like someone trying to find anything to justify a suspicion.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:54 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:53 pm
farts
PoopGate is definitely compatible for some people. Not sure lucy is the type. :ponder:

That may be a town point for lucy, but certainly not for Dyslaxitives

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:52 pm
town
Any idea what your favorite thing about Nate is?
He is playing in the manner I expect him to play after reading G1 tbh

...which i know sounds weak, but I am bad at creating well-thoughtout reads nowadays so I go mostly on vibes and stuff tbh
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:42 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:37 pm I’m surprised to still be alive. Kinda checked out thinking it was over for me, so have catching up and what not to do. This break for the 4th might work out well for me to think
No.
so you peaced out before the day had ended and didnt check back on the thread until just now?
Her post didn't imply that.

But nice distancing anyway.
it does tho tbh
"I'm surprised to still be alive." - surprised of being not chop
"Kinda checked out thinking it was over for me" - implies leaving the thread
"so have catching up and what not to do" - This plus the previous phrase implies not checking the thread until now tbh
No.

"I thought I was going to die, but I didn't. So now I have to catch up."

Nowhere does she say she didn't check the thread before now. But maybe she'll clarify.

Not very important. Just noting your eagerness to discuss banalities with her. SHADE
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I was busy ISOing and didn't really notice it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488

Post by robyn »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:51 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:42 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:37 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:35 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:31 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:12 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:09 pm Putting this vote down for now:
[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

My top suspect is still Fingersplints for the same reasons as yesterday, with the additional point that Seanzie was pushing her for a time yesterday and is now dead. But I also want some more heat on Creature. I know a few people have voiced a townread, so I'm interested in hearing more about whether it's because he's playing to his town meta or something more than that.

Fair, but Sean did press a lot of people yesterday, including also myself, Jay, lucy, and probably others (Ender too maybe?)
He'd dropped the Lucy sus, but yeah he also pushed you/Jay/Ender. I'm not citing that bit as further reason to suspect Fingersplints on its own, just noting that the NKA does fit with w!Fingersplints.
marmot picked up the lucy sus and dropped it already, same with Ender. but I'm gonna vote marmot seeing as how opportunistic he's playing, I don't think a townie plays how he does, but this is a gut read where I can't articulate much more to it

How is Marmot playing?

I think he's been a mild shitposter. He's been kinda treading water at times, like he doesn't know what he's doing, but in general, I find the cases he's making to be fairly decent, his though process is followable. And also he's cute af.
you jumped on me to see how I'd react, fanned the flames for Sean to push me, he stopped so you stopped and you gave the same reasoning he did. now you are giving the reasoning where no response to 3 votes on me is wolf indicative, and earlier I believe Mac gave reasoning that resistance to a Lynch was wolf indicative, so with more dead has it changed, or what's your logic?

It was not exactly resistance, this is true. Ignorance might be more accurate. Alison sorta supported it and Jay dismissed it. I don't think that makes it inherently more townie.

I thought your take on sean was right, but wrong. Right in the sense that you characterized his play correctly, but wrong in the sense that I thought he was playing that way while you disagreed.

I think your recent take on Dizzy was wrong. Dizzy has not done next to nothing this game, which is what you said and gave him a null lean for that. I don't think you were interested in pursuing that read further. I also think that you justifying it with saying that you've also not done much this game either is inaccurate. From purely a post count perspective, you've already outposted yourself from Champs Game 7, which suggests to me that you are performing at an above average effort for yourself (albeit from a very small sample size). Also 300 posts by Day 3 is not a small amount imo.
still going way under, but like, I'm going for more game relevant content which didn't happen in my dc games, and I'm working full time, I have no clue where my average post count will be when I get settled, but it'll be higher than this (or just more content dense). If Sean didn't die I feel like he'd get much more aggressive today, so I disagree. yes, I viewed dizzy as a policy Lynch rather than read Lynch until today, now I want to see more before I make my mind up, and I didn't know when that'd be so I didn't know when I would eventually get to a read
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:56 pm

No.
If by “peaced out before the day had ended” you mean “go to bed at a reasonable time for a mother of 2 in the UK” then yes, that is what I did.

Yup. It is.

I honestly wish I was mafia and had teammates. Interactions like this would be more amusing to deal with if I wasn’t all on my own.
So we return to my question: that entrance was your first time checking the thread? Not even a peek?
Second sentence is strange. It sounds like you are irritated, but I am not really pushing you in an annoying manner.
I often don’t rush back to follow games after I am out of them. I’m not that invested in this.

Where are you going with this line of questioning? I do think it’s kind of an annoying manner because its weird what you are pushing. What time I went to bed and checked the thread is a waste of time and a diversion from actual scum hunting. This feels very much like someone trying to find anything to justify a suspicion.
Because it sounded fake tbh so I needed to push further to see where it would lead me
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

Scum

My more thought out response would be POE for null, no town leaning thoughts toward them, rather than a thought out suspicion. But that’s my gut instinct to say scum over town
Gro-oo-ovy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:47 pm2 min writing that and lots of thoughs I see tbh

No shade at all? Despite being the first player to seriously question JJJ?
What do you mean?

And what do you mean?

I just said Sean was a sad kill, cause I would really want him here on this good day.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:57 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:42 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:37 pm I’m surprised to still be alive. Kinda checked out thinking it was over for me, so have catching up and what not to do. This break for the 4th might work out well for me to think
No.
Her post didn't imply that.

But nice distancing anyway.
it does tho tbh
"I'm surprised to still be alive." - surprised of being not chop
"Kinda checked out thinking it was over for me" - implies leaving the thread
"so have catching up and what not to do" - This plus the previous phrase implies not checking the thread until now tbh
No.

"I thought I was going to die, but I didn't. So now I have to catch up."

Nowhere does she say she didn't check the thread before now. But maybe she'll clarify.

Not very important. Just noting your eagerness to discuss banalities with her. SHADE
It is now confirmed that the way I read it was correct tbh.

Perhaps not very important to you, but I am profiling right now tbh! I'm eager to read your reply to my post about you and Seanzie and JJJ tbh
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Didn't Boq tr fingersplints until now or am I misremembering?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

No.

Yup. It is.

Oh no. My pet theory is falling, like the Relm.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:59 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:47 pm2 min writing that and lots of thoughs I see tbh

What do you mean?

And what do you mean?

I just said Sean was a sad kill, cause I would really want him here on this good day.
I meant that it felt like a stressed post tbh

"It was the worst NK for me tbh, no shade to anyone else"
I misunderstood this tbh. I read it as you saying that the kill was bad to you because it did not throw shade at anyone
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:01 pm

No.

Yup. It is.

Oh no. My pet theory is falling, like the Relm.
owned tbh
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dizzy didn't even notice me slander him again. Lock scum.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:00 pm Didn't Boq tr fingersplints until now or am I misremembering?
like i said when i entered this thread, i have removed most of my reads and am ready to re-evaluate tbh

But regardless, I think it is important to question and pressure town reads in case you are wrong!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:59 pm

What do you mean?

And what do you mean?

I meant that it felt like a stressed post tbh

"It was the worst NK for me tbh, no shade to anyone else"
I misunderstood this tbh. I read it as you saying that the kill was bad to you because it did not throw shade at anyone
Ok.

No. I just miss Sean. We compliment each other and it's very cute.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:04 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:00 pm Didn't Boq tr fingersplints until now or am I misremembering?
like i said when i entered this thread, i have removed most of my reads and am ready to re-evaluate tbh

But regardless, I think it is important to question and pressure town reads in case you are wrong!
Sure, but is that statement still accurate of Day 2 Boq?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:04 pm Dizzy didn't even notice me slander him again. Lock scum.
Wait, I actually did.

I was wondering if I was disrespecting your scum game and have been reevaluating you. But was going to say something like "Ok, at least I can probably still trust Marmot to be town."

But it doesn't really help if you're not going to read me town back. I mean. It does help, but I want to have partners.

Anyway. I should read more before I post, because I'm probably coming off more suspicious than I want to right now. :grin:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:05 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:04 pm

Sure, but is that statement still accurate of Day 2 Boq?
@Marmot
Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:17 pm @Boquise I'm dying to know your current thoughts on Fingers.
My current thoughts on fingers is like those i had going to bed last game day:
I still think my initial town read has merit. But I dislike some of their responses in the thread and I dislike that they just laid off of me after I voiced the town read. Compare that to Rondo who fought against it tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:04 pm Dizzy didn't even notice me slander him again. Lock scum.
Wait, I actually did.

I was wondering if I was disrespecting your scum game and have been reevaluating you. But was going to say something like "Ok, at least I can probably still trust Marmot to be town."

But it doesn't really help if you're not going to read me town back. I mean. It does help, but I want to have partners.

Anyway. I should read more before I post, because I'm probably coming off more suspicious than I want to right now. :grin:

Why am I scum btw?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Boquise What did you see as aggressive phrasing for Fingers earlier this game?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:09 pmWhy am I scum btw?
I don't know yet.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm
Wait, I actually did.

I can still interact with you as if you're town even if I don't think you are at a particular moment. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive, and I am very fallible and could be wrong.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I was teasing you Dizzy. Your response was more serious than I expected lol

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:09 pm
I don't know yet.
Well. Bunch of reasons. But I've been noting your interaction with Fingers for some time.

I don't have any official reads yet though. So don't get mad or anything.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:09 pm @Boquise What did you see as aggressive phrasing for Fingers earlier this game?
This
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:58 am
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:45 am
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:01 am Also back to this post
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:43 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:18 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:15 pm Sure
You are appreciated.

The last thing I was hoping to achieve is the classical night kill analysis. Many people balk at the very idea of trying this, and I think they're wrong. Wifom is wifom blah blah, but we're remiss if we don't at least take a look. Moreover, in a mountainous game, at least one of the layers of wifom does not exist -- there are no doctor dodges. So it'd behoove us to review Mac and see where he sat. What we do with that I don't know right now, but we honor his memory enough to give him a voice.

If that's something that tickles you, I'd love to see what you come up with.
I kinda expected to be the kill because I was during D1 consensus town read with no on-going conflicts with other players. Whereas Mac, also highly town read, had a thing with Wilgy that could be exploited and easier to tinfoil because of Falcon and of site history*.

*What I mean with site history is that I am an unknown variable whilst Mac is a tried gun.

This tells me that Mac's reads can have threatened the woofs tbh
Was Boquise “consensus town read”? I don’t have a read on them yet so to me this reads a lot like saying you are town to try and seem townier, but I don’t recall ever playing with Boquise or paying that much attention yet to others mentions of them
I base it off other players' read lists tbh. You didnt read those posts?
Nah I read them. I don’t remember every single mention of you though and my recollection of you was more as null over consensus town, so that’s why I’m asking others.

I read "every single mention of you" as a bit passive-aggressive, and I made that read because I phrased my question as cheeky to see what would happen tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:11 pm I was teasing you Dizzy. Your response was more serious than I expected lol
But I wanted to say something about you anyway, but boq distracted me with his dashing look tbh

But wait, are you suspecting me for real?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:12 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:09 pm
I don't know yet.
Well. Bunch of reasons. But I've been noting your interaction with Fingers for some time.

I don't have any official reads yet though. So don't get mad or anything.
Why would I get mad?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:13 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:11 pm I was teasing you Dizzy. Your response was more serious than I expected lol
But I wanted to say something about you anyway, but boq distracted me with his dashing look tbh

But wait, are you suspecting me for real?

Yes but no but yes :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't really get it. My Boq/Fingers connection is probably a bad one. But if it isn't, I'm so good at mafia.

This game is confusing.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:13 pmWhy would I get mad?
I'm just saying words now. Probably advisable to take 50 % + of what I'm saying as not serious rn. Like, I should've logged off some time ago tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:15 pmYes but no but yes :haha:
Ok then
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I wanted to change my min on Alison too. Especially, I wanted to see if she still held her interest in Fingers today, which she did, I saw. But this is also something I shouldn't talk about now.

What I actually want is someone to fight crime with. That is what I want. It's Ender, but he isn't here.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Page 69 hehe
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:16 pm
Ok then
I think prior to recently, lucy's interactions with you could be compatible (and I'm suspicious of lucy for some other things, partially with how she's handled you). Jay pointed out poopgate, which has given me pause.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:15 pm
I'm just saying words now. Probably advisable to take 50 % + of what I'm saying as not serious rn. Like, I should've logged off some time ago tbh
lmao like what i am trying to do rn is to discern whether you believe in your read or not tbh

either way, here is more for your theory to digest:

a) I think it is rand>wolf to lay off a player as soon as they start town reading you with no visible paranoia. Which Fingers did.
b) however, I also find it rand>town to chum up with peeps calling you town but get instantly irritated when asked annoying questions, because a scum player who has that profile is usually enough aware of it to try to hide it tbh.

None of this makes me lean at either way for Fingers, it is kinda +- situation and I know this whole thing is a contradiction but this is how my mind works smh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

And rn I am trying to profile you Dizzy tbh
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:17 pm I wanted to change my min on Alison too. Especially, I wanted to see if she still held her interest in Fingers today, which she did, I saw. But this is also something I shouldn't talk about now.

What I actually want is someone to fight crime with. That is what I want. It's Ender, but he isn't here.

I've gotta run unfortunately. Maybe on Day 3.2

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm glad we have a 24 hour break in the day. I'm going to be out of town all day tonight and tomorrow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:19 pm
Ok then
I think prior to recently, lucy's interactions with you could be compatible (and I'm suspicious of lucy for some other things, partially with how she's handled you). Jay pointed out poopgate, which has given me pause.
But I don't really care about Lucy. Can you care about other things?

Can you care about if there's wolf in Alison/Jimmay/Boq, who is it?

I have a maybe naive thought that it wouldn't be Jimmay w and Boq v, because I think Jimmay hard buddied Boq in a very aggressive and emotional way. It was almost like how I buddied Illario in Fleabag (which was kind of an accident), and my naive heart wants to say that Jimmay doesn't do that to Boq if it's w/v. Could still be all other combinations ig.

How sure are you on Fingers? I find that her solving isn't really going anywhere.

What do you think of my town read on Ender? Stupid or not?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh shit. We're breaking soon. Even better tbh. I will then be able to read without getting distracted by replying to things in thread and roaming around IN THIS ILL LIT ROOM
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:21 pm I'm glad we have a 24 hour break in the day. I'm going to be out of town all day tonight and tomorrow.
This might help me get a flow on things. I am currently only using like 20% of my brain power on this game and I also suck at scum hunting, so this might make me land on my feet tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:19 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:15 pm
lmao like what i am trying to do rn is to discern whether you believe in your read or not tbh

either way, here is more for your theory to digest:

a) I think it is rand>wolf to lay off a player as soon as they start town reading you with no visible paranoia. Which Fingers did.
b) however, I also find it rand>town to chum up with peeps calling you town but get instantly irritated when asked annoying questions, because a scum player who has that profile is usually enough aware of it to try to hide it tbh.

None of this makes me lean at either way for Fingers, it is kinda +- situation and I know this whole thing is a contradiction but this is how my mind works smh
Oh, that's easy. I don't know if I believe in it. Not very, but it's possible. I haven't fully formed many reads. I've formed many possible reads. One of the connections that has stood out the most to me has been you and Fingers.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:22 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:19 pm
Ok then
But I don't really care about Lucy. Can you care about other things?

Can you care about if there's wolf in Alison/Jimmay/Boq, who is it?

I have a maybe naive thought that it wouldn't be Jimmay w and Boq v, because I think Jimmay hard buddied Boq in a very aggressive and emotional way. It was almost like how I buddied Illario in Fleabag (which was kind of an accident), and my naive heart wants to say that Jimmay doesn't do that to Boq if it's w/v. Could still be all other combinations ig.

How sure are you on Fingers? I find that her solving isn't really going anywhere.

What do you think of my town read on Ender? Stupid or not?
I... Had actually not considered that regarding JJJ...

Return to “Previous Hustles”