Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:32 am
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:18 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:03 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:26 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:21 pm [VOTE: lucy] aubergine
if I was mafia would I be clumsy enough to make that read when I didn't have to?
I wouldn't call it impossible, but I also unfortunately don't know the answer to that question because I don't know you.

You probably wouldn't, but I've seen extremely skilled players make silly mistakes before so :shrug:
Why is it scummy to inaccurately describe another player's play in a game tbh?
on the contrary, they finds it scummy because i was right
To explain better, in this post:
lucy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:57 pm Seanzie isn't trying to make friends and all his messages have been game relevant and inquisitive. he hasn't pressed anyone at all yet which is something I want to see, dunno if he ever presses people to begin with though. and I don't see any possible partners for him
the highlighted part looked like Lucy might have meta on me that she shouldn't have, in particular I do tend to be on the more aggressive side (kinda trying to find a better balance where I can still push, while limiting the discomfort of the recipient as much as possible, so trying to be a bit less aggressive as time goes oh, but whatever) and push hard in certain directions, so Lucy specifically looking at that from me definitely caught my eye. However, I think it is nothing because of the second clause of that sentence suggesting she perhaps doesn't know me, or if she was a wolf with meta, she was cognizant of the fact that she should not have meta on me at that point, which makes the highlighted part a really weird thing for her to have actually said.
I think it is also connected with her desire to see me push more too. So seems like a consistent desire tbh
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Boquise how do you feel about these wagons?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:54 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:48 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:32 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:18 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:46 am Let's have an exercise
If you had an alignment check, who would be your first pick to check and why?
Probably Seanzie? A lot of his pushes have been on people I town read, so I think that would tell me a lot about whether my worldview is largely correct or whether I need to do more reevaluating.
Aside from Jay, who I think most people have a contrary opinion to me, who are the people I'm pushing that you're townreading?
Marmot and Lucy. Marmot especially is someone that I was feeling pretty good about since they got more engaged late D1, but you and Boq have been suspicious of them so it makes me wonder if I'm missing something.
Fwiw since I don't have much time to "play" interactively in this game, I am focusing on solving through thread politics and atmosphere, which I also use a lot now as a juror. Yesterday I felt like the thread pointed at Marmot. Today I am not as sure tbh
Can you desscribe what has changed, re:Marmot?
Yesterday Marmot skated by without anyone caring, making some, for the lack of better words, mousey posts. My vore didn't garner any push from anyone else (but that can be because Falcon was already an easy push so wolves didn't care).

Whereas today Marmot was pushed pretty quickly on the start of the day. I feel like there was an expectation that I would come in guns blazing for Marmot.
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:35 pm
Probably Seanzie? A lot of his pushes have been on people I town read, so I think that would tell me a lot about whether my worldview is largely correct or whether I need to do more reevaluating.
I see tbh.

Did you answer my other question directed towards you btw?
I did not, but I can answer it here.
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:53 am Nate, I have almost finished reading your quali. What are the main things you learned from that game? And what is it you want to do different in this one?
One main thing I took from that game was that if I have town reads, I should defend them. I thought SadNixon was town, I thought Eqsy was town; I didn't vote for them, so in that sense my hands were clean, but I also didn't do much to keep them from getting mischopped.

Another was that getting tunneled so early warped my reads on the rest of the game and that was difficult to come back from. So here I'm trying to solicit more opinions on my scumreads so that it's not just me confbiasing myself.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:07 pm
Aside from Jay, who I think most people have a contrary opinion to me, who are the people I'm pushing that you're townreading?
Marmot and Lucy. Marmot especially is someone that I was feeling pretty good about since they got more engaged late D1, but you and Boq have been suspicious of them so it makes me wonder if I'm missing something.
Fwiw since I don't have much time to "play" interactively in this game, I am focusing on solving through thread politics and atmosphere, which I also use a lot now as a juror. Yesterday I felt like the thread pointed at Marmot. Today I am not as sure tbh
Yesterday Marmot skated by without anyone caring, making some, for the lack of better words, mousey posts. My vore didn't garner any push from anyone else (but that can be because Falcon was already an easy push so wolves didn't care).

Whereas today Marmot was pushed pretty quickly on the start of the day. I feel like there was an expectation that I would come in guns blazing for Marmot.
Why would you be expected to come in guns blazing at Marmot?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:58 pm Seanzie gave me some perspective on Creature. I'd appreciate the same from others. What's Creature about, folks?
Don't want this getting bottom paged ^
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:51 pm
I am not pushing Lucy (okay, I did push her for a bit because I thought she slipped with something, but then once that was resolved, I dropped that push like it was a microphone and I just won a rap battle). Marmot though, yeah you should rethink there.
Dropping that push looks towny to me, by the way. I think a wolf would be less likely to reevaluate there, especially with the way Lucy was reacting.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

I have very little brain capacity atm so can’t focus on any reading back, but if anyone has any questions now I’ll answer them to the best of my ability.
Gro-oo-ovy
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:26 am Meh

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Osmosis
Why

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:13 pm I have very little brain capacity atm so can’t focus on any reading back, but if anyone has any questions now I’ll answer them to the best of my ability.
What gave you the impression that Seanzie and I are T/T?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I also hate that it’s tied me and Marmot. I don’t want to be forced to vote practically my only defender but I definitely won’t make it awake til EOD today
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:06 pm @Boquise how do you feel about these wagons?
I lean Finger town and whilst I am nervous to call Marmot (I saw that little pocket attempt), I currently wouldn't want to meet him.

And the wagons as a whole:
Finger, Marmot, Creature, Lucy, Dizzy, Ender (tho idr if they are a wagon rn) - all match the "weird player not vibing with the thread atmosphere" archetype. In champs this year, this is the archetype that usually got yeeted and most of them were town that couldn't really get into town. I am not saying that all of these players are town, there were scum in champs that also qualified in this archetype.

But it makes me stop and think.
However, looking at the list I wrote, I would add at least Nate and Rondo too (only that I am currently trying to shield both). This is almost the whole player list so wtf yo?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Oh yeah Wilgy also qualifies to that archetype
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Post by Dyslexicon »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:15 pm I also hate that it’s tied me and Marmot. I don’t want to be forced to vote practically my only defender but I definitely won’t make it awake til EOD today
Who do you want to vote?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:10 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:07 pm

Why would you be expected to come in guns blazing at Marmot?
Because Marmot and Falcon were the only scum leans I produced, and I was still voting Marmot at EOD (tho because of time zones). So it could be assumed I would be more pushy

And like maybe I overestimate myself and stuff, but I think wolves have picked up on that I am a double finalist. I think there's expectations there that I will play a great or loud game against my scum reads tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Scum have also abused highly town read players' incorrect wolf reads to help spur that town to tunnel
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 pm However, looking at the list I wrote, I would add at least Nate and Rondo too (only that I am currently trying to shield both). This is almost the whole player list so wtf yo?
Please tell me about Rondo and thank you

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:14 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:13 pm I have very little brain capacity atm so can’t focus on any reading back, but if anyone has any questions now I’ll answer them to the best of my ability.
What gave you the impression that Seanzie and I are T/T?
You, I already thought were town. I believe I mentioned you in the “four people” exercise you gave the group the last day period.
Sean I was not sure of. He is another person who I’m historically pretty crap at reading, but I like his posts. Seems like he is working out solutions and suspicions in the thread. Thinking outside of the box. I don’t believe a mafia would go after you in the thread, when there are much easier options. Therefore while I don’t agree with his points on you, I can’t see it coming from a scum place
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:09 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:35 pm
I see tbh.

Did you answer my other question directed towards you btw?
I did not, but I can answer it here.
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:53 am Nate, I have almost finished reading your quali. What are the main things you learned from that game? And what is it you want to do different in this one?
One main thing I took from that game was that if I have town reads, I should defend them. I thought SadNixon was town, I thought Eqsy was town; I didn't vote for them, so in that sense my hands were clean, but I also didn't do much to keep them from getting mischopped.

Another was that getting tunneled so early warped my reads on the rest of the game and that was difficult to come back from. So here I'm trying to solicit more opinions on my scumreads so that it's not just me confbiasing myself.
Especially the last part here is what I was thinking you were doing rn and a part of why I am town reading you tbh
Gonna get back to that Alison post
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 pm You, I already thought were town. I believe I mentioned you in the “four people” exercise you gave the group the last day period.
Sean I was not sure of. He is another person who I’m historically pretty crap at reading, but I like his posts. Seems like he is working out solutions and suspicions in the thread. Thinking outside of the box. I don’t believe a mafia would go after you in the thread, when there are much easier options. Therefore while I don’t agree with his points on you, I can’t see it coming from a scum place
Okay. I'll thonk it over

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:18 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:15 pm I also hate that it’s tied me and Marmot. I don’t want to be forced to vote practically my only defender but I definitely won’t make it awake til EOD today
Who do you want to vote?
If my vote wasn’t going to end up self pres, I’d probably
Pick creature or maybe Ender due to I felt (and I wasn’t around for the end of day so maybe I’m wrong with this as it’s to the best of my recollection) but I felt like the falcon wagon caught most steam when creature was a nominee yesterday. And less mention of someone in the hot spot always makes me kind of wary. Like where did that suspicion go.

Ender I thought was sounding ok, but my opinion there has reversed. He sounds less confident than I remember town Ender to be and I would expect stronger town lead. Idk he would also be my answer to the question someone posed to everyone who would they check.
When reading his posts yesterday my initial thought was also him and rondo weren’t paired, because they are friends but interacting way too much in the thread. I don’t think partners even friends would be that blatant. But then I keep going back to one post of his in my head where I felt he was almost annoyed rondo kept mentioning him, so it’s made me question that thought as well.
Sorry again cause I don’t plan on going back to find those posts, but at least if I don’t make it today there’s some food for thought for you guys lol
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 pm However, looking at the list I wrote, I would add at least Nate and Rondo too (only that I am currently trying to shield both). This is almost the whole player list so wtf yo?
Please tell me about Rondo and thank you
Rondo fulfills the role as troll player who does things that others think are weird, and will therefore garner suspicion, regardless of their alignment. Example: loose voting. Memes and shit posts.

I decided to shield Rondo because:
1. It is fun tbh
2. It removes an easy misyeet if he is town thus frustrating scum.
3. Memes
4. To see his reaction

Rondo appeared sceptical of my shield, openly hmming it and then voting me. Refusing to have me as higher than null. Now he is reluctantly town reading me because "we vibe". And like this is a reason scum can easily throw at a town, but I don't think they do it with reluctance.

From my pov, Rondo was visibly weirded out with my town read, which is natural because it came from nowhere when the thread was against them. And they did not take that read without thought.

Also it was fun to misspell Rondo's name to see if they'd react and they did :wowee: probably completely irrelevant but lmao
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Noting that no one reacted to me saying I'd want to check Alison 🎵
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

To add to my last post, while I’ve turned around my stance on Ender and am pondering his connections to Rondo, I am not ready to actively start suspecting Rondo yet. He is an easy mislynch due to his wacky posting so just a thought. It’s more like if Ender comes back bad, I might start reconsidering him but not ready to go there at this moment
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

But there has been plentiful of reactions when I have shielded LHF

INTERESTIIIIIING
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Also no one cared about my town case on Finger tho so lol
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm Noting that no one reacted to me saying I'd want to check Alison 🎵
It’s be a solid check. She’s a formidable mafia player, quite capable of fooling so it’s be nice to know if she’s actually trust worthy
Gro-oo-ovy
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm But there has been plentiful of reactions when I have shielded LHF

INTERESTIIIIIING
LHF?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:34 pm Also no one cared about my town case on Finger tho so lol
I care :grin: :hug:
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:35 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm But there has been plentiful of reactions when I have shielded LHF

INTERESTIIIIIING
LHF?
Low-hanging fruit
Players easy to yeet tbh

This is how things goes:

We will misyeet like 3 lhf on the row because they can't sit at the cool kids' table tbh

We realise that omg the lhf who posted weird stuff were town all along!!! Someone at our table is a wolf!

We proceed to misyeet a loud town who was kinda incorrect or something

Then we psyche ourselves out and misyeet another LHF in lylo tbh

Such is the prophecy tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I can't find my quote of an Alison post and I want to save battery and listen to music and I ride this old local bus into the sunset

So brb tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:35 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:34 pm Also no one cared about my town case on Finger tho so lol
I care :grin: :hug:
Aww how sweet tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:34 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm Noting that no one reacted to me saying I'd want to check Alison 🎵
It’s be a solid check. She’s a formidable mafia player, quite capable of fooling so it’s be nice to know if she’s actually trust worthy
Yes tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:39 pm I can't find my quote of an Alison post and I want to save battery and listen to music and I ride this old local bus into the sunset

So brb tbh
sounds fun tbh
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Here’s a random question: when you close your eyes and think of low hanging fruit, what kind of fruit is it?
Gro-oo-ovy
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:38 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:35 pm

INTERESTIIIIIING
LHF?
Low-hanging fruit
Players easy to yeet tbh

This is how things goes:

We will misyeet like 3 lhf on the row because they can't sit at the cool kids' table tbh

We realise that omg the lhf who posted weird stuff were town all along!!! Someone at our table is a wolf!

We proceed to misyeet a loud town who was kinda incorrect or something

Then we psyche ourselves out and misyeet another LHF in lylo tbh

Such is the prophecy tbh
that is a pattern i will have to be aware of, exact thing kinda happened in my qualifier
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:42 pm Here’s a random question: when you close your eyes and think of low hanging fruit, what kind of fruit is it?
watermelon because they grow on the ground, maybe carrots cause they’re below ground level
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

thoughts on marmot? @JaggedJimmyJay
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:48 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:47 am Someone argue for Splints being civ for me plz.
Fingersplints is an obvious civilian, honestly.
Can you expand on this? What did you think of Alison's case?
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

I also thought about Alison, partly because her sussing me and then agreeing with me in her case on Fingersplints makes me paranoid :P

Also, I think your point about Fingersplints (that she would have known as wolf that you were widely townread yesterday) is a fair one. Was there more to it than that or is that enough for you to townlean?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:53 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:53 am If I am wrong about a high town read, my first guess would be lucy.
this
Okay, well I'd prefer to hear your take on this before I say anything. I feel like you've been active, but not necessarily generating nuanced content, so here is a great opportunity. Talk to me about Jay and Marmot like I'm 5.
When you first pushed me (for mistaken reasoning) marmot fanned the flames, you both being the first ones to think that i’m not town seriously, alison was ambivalent about me and said i did a poor job of responding. then jjj hops on and randomly puts me in low town, just above PoE. nothing else has happened but i assume it would have if i got another vote, because as jjj said nobody has a solid reason to townread me. besides the fact i feel town or whatnot, which can change very easily and ends up being influence, which jjj would have.

scum would try to do this because i am a newish player and the weakest one in towncore/getting the most townreads, therefore degenerating towncore
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:58 pm Seanzie gave me some perspective on Creature. I'd appreciate the same from others. What's Creature about, folks?
I also want to hear this, since that's another point where I think Seanzie and I differ. Creature hasn't really done much that makes me think they're town, so for me they're null at best. I find things like this really scummy:
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:52 pm Also yeah falcon will probably have to be sorted at some point anyway.
Though town also does get into that mindset (not usually the first day).

Minor town point for switching off Falcon midday yesterday when Falcon was at 4 votes to Creature's 3, I'd generally expect a wolf to stay on Falcon for self pres there.

I think there's potential equity between Fingersplints/Creature, but I'm wary of preflipping.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

wanna explain your vote? @Marmot
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dear diary.

End of day 2 is approaching. It is now time for me to read the game.

Please @ me if you have strong opinions on something I should try and investigate.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If someone remember recent-ish games Wilgy has been town/mafia in, please link. @DrWilgy
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Creature »

Shit deadline is 5 hours from now
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Have we settled on a wolf?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Is there a good case for Fingersplints? I'm not sure if I can read them.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

JJJ still voting me is highly disappointing

I don't even know who to sheep
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:52 pm JJJ still voting me is highly disappointing

I don't even know who to sheep
Sheep me tbh

Return to “Previous Hustles”