Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Alison Do you read Creature well, or am I misremembering?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:12 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:04 am [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Speaking of weak vote on me,
Creature's vote is weak. The vote in itself is fine, but the explanation is lacking.
Finger's vote right after is worse imo. Because there is no reasoning, only something posing as it. And this at a time where our wagons were tied.

I don't know, but I somehow doubt that they both are mafia piling on. Could happen, but "meh".
I harbor some misgivings about fingersplints too. For the moment though I am giving some thought/weight to Marmot's view of her. Do you have a perspective about this clicky clicky
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rondo's posts are chaos.

I struggle to find concordant processes or threads of thinking to interpret; everything is kaleidoscopic and inscrutable. @RondoDimBuckle you're the only one that can help me to change that, unless anyone else here knows you well and is willing to talk about it (Hi, EnderWiggin). As it stands, I don't think I town read this slot. While the immense activity is great, it's also chaos.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison
Boquise
Marmot
NateTheLesser
Seanzie

DrWilgy
lucy

Creature
Dyslexicon
EnderWiggin
fingersplints
RondoDimBuckle

This is about where I am right now. The names within tiers are not ordered other than alphabetically. The middle pair are two I think are high-priority sorts (as in it's important for folks to give current takes on them). Wilgy is a clash of fewer team fits with a post history that doesn't scream town to me. Lucy has fallen off considerably, and her interchanges with Marmot and Seanzie earlier were peculiar. Still not really a "mafia" read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:16 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:12 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:04 am [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Speaking of weak vote on me,
Creature's vote is weak. The vote in itself is fine, but the explanation is lacking.
Finger's vote right after is worse imo. Because there is no reasoning, only something posing as it. And this at a time where our wagons were tied.

I don't know, but I somehow doubt that they both are mafia piling on. Could happen, but "meh".
I harbor some misgivings about fingersplints too. For the moment though I am giving some thought/weight to Marmot's view of her. Do you have a perspective about this clicky clicky
I just read the second game Marmot linked too. It certainly is much shorter and weaker.
I'm not quite sure. I have also played with Finger's a fair amount, and I've always found it pretty easy to find her as town. I feel like her posting so far in this game also has been weak, without any actual reads. But there is more volume. I'll see what more she does.

This looks very good for Marmot if Fingers is town though. I actually think Marmot is just town anyway.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@JaggedJimmyJay What are your full thoughts on me? Do you struggle so with having an opinion on me, past me being uninspiring, weird or what not?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, I'm pretty certain I will have free time after work this evening.
And I'm starting to get more interested in this game.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think that, from a pure meta perspective, Marmot’s points for fingersplints are decent. I have thought fingersplints seems comfortable and generally okay for the most part. I do have some misgivings that don’t relate to vibes or meta (e.g., her vote for falcon, her present treatment of you, her off-hand take that Seanzie/JJJ is T/T).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:50 am @JaggedJimmyJay What are your full thoughts on me? Do you struggle so with having an opinion on me, past me being uninspiring, weird or what not?
I don’t think your posts are “bad”. I just derive little or no feeling from them in general. When you’re here, I don’t sense a certain spark that I think I usually sense even when you’re in lazy mode. I realize that’s vague. If you keep doing your thing I will continue to check you out.

Perhaps I can say more later, but I need to rest bb

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:53 am I think that, from a pure meta perspective, Marmot’s points for fingersplints are decent. I have thought fingersplints seems comfortable and generally okay for the most part. I do have some misgivings that don’t relate to vibes or meta (e.g., her vote for falcon, her present treatment of you, her off-hand take that Seanzie/JJJ is T/T).
Well, yes. Probably all of this. Maybe it would help if I read through some of her previous town ISOs as well, to remind myself of her play.

The more I think about and get into the game, the more unsure I get. So we love that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:56 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:50 am @JaggedJimmyJay What are your full thoughts on me? Do you struggle so with having an opinion on me, past me being uninspiring, weird or what not?
I don’t think your posts are “bad”. I just derive little or no feeling from them in general. When you’re here, I don’t sense a certain spark that I think I usually sense even when you’re in lazy mode. I realize that’s vague. If you keep doing your thing I will continue to check you out.

Perhaps I can say more later, but I need to rest bb
Oh. Spark.
Well, no. I have mostly unanswered questions gathering in the back of my mind. The fact is just that I've read little of this, for example about nothing from Rondo, Lucy, Boq and Wilgy. So I'm missing a lot of context.
Out of game, I've seriously had a very weird week which has affected my mood.

I do get this though.
Macro level, I'd say my mafia indicators are smoothness and control.
And my town indicators are #%"&#%&"%#"$, of which spark can definitely be in there.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

4 votes lol
Honestly couldn’t have picked a worse day to take the vote lead
I almost want to lament the real life reasons behind my absence just to annoy Rondo :p
I’ll see what I can do
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:49 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:10 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:18 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:03 am To anyone who is voting for fingersplints, here's a couple links to recent wolf games from her.

Fargo Mafia - ok this was from a year ago. This is one of fs's most active games I've seen, she spent a lot of time early on talking about pretty much anything but reads, and even her reads were not very strong at the start.
Mafia Syndicate Normal Game - this is from a few months ago, fs barely posted, and her posts were all very short, and she does seem stilted in this one.

I'm not seeing either of these things from her. Yes fingersplints doesn't post a lot, but that is normal for her (and really it's that the rest of us just post way too much). What I have seen here is an almost immediate attempt to generate reads, explain them, and she's also considering how the game will play out based on flips and looking ahead, an approach which appears to be lacking in her scum meta.

I'd call her town right now.
Does Finger tend to use aggressive phrasing as town when questioned?
Have I used aggressive phrasing?
Yup tbh!
Or well it is hard to put words on what I identified there tbh
I guess I’m surprised by this. I didn’t think I’d been particularly aggressive this game. But ok
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:13 pm I should probably explain why I think she's mafia.
Her posts doesn't go anywhere.
I think she knew Falcon was town and that is coming through in her posts, for example when talking about Mac's read on Falcon.
Her vote on me is preemptive self pres, with added non-reasoning.
And yes, it is silly. But I think she would feel the urge to do that as mafia, and not town.

Just my feelings on it.

[VOTE: Fingers] aubergine
My vote on you had little thought behind it. It was a spur of the moment, jokey vote which is why I used :yay: and :p when casting it
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:09 pm I actually do have something.
I wonder if Finger's vote on me is close to outing.
I read through her ISO, and I think she's probably mafia.

I even have a post game cred team, which I might post later.
“Outing” is a weird leap to make and quite a stretch.

I don’t know what a cred team is
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 1]

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:41 pm
fingersplints wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:00 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:02 am
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:44 am falcon, what's your Mac read exactly? You've been picking apart his posts, but you don't seem like you're gearing up for a push. I struggle to see what you're getting at.
67% town, I don't think scum Mac would push my ML so hard. I'd say his gut feel is real, it's just wrong.
yeah but like, as town I'm never wrong on you so you shouldn't think I'm town lol
Can anyone vouch for Mac never being wrong as town about falcon?

Gth I’d say I’m townleaning mac, and scumleaning falcon so considering following that vote but I have reservations as I always think falcon is scum and have been wrong
Fingersplints, do you recall what changed regarding Falcon for you? Prior to this point in your ISO, it seemed like you perhaps had a reason to think Falcon's actions were at least town-compatible. When did you start to suspect them?
I do not recall specifically when I started to suspect him. Tone of his posts + thread suspicion + my nature to suspect falcon/inability to read him
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

All I can do for now
Gro-oo-ovy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Meh

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Osmosis
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:21 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:16 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:06 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:56 am I think Ender's sporadic unwillingness to cooperate is rand>town tbh
Why? I can see mafia motivation for it (not giving info to town, lowering engagement, covering up TMI). What's the town motivation?
Mostly basing it on experience.
There really isn't a town motivation for it, which is the key. Scum knows that and knows that people suspect them if they withhold information. Town can imo play in a more "selfish" (for the lack of better words) manner tbh

I think Ender should be pushed still because my experience takes aren't 100% tbh
This is pretty much a TWTBAW read and I don't really buy those arguments.
I think this is fair, most people don't agree with this tbh
I have seen it be rand>townie tho
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:43 am
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:49 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:10 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:18 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:03 am To anyone who is voting for fingersplints, here's a couple links to recent wolf games from her.

Fargo Mafia - ok this was from a year ago. This is one of fs's most active games I've seen, she spent a lot of time early on talking about pretty much anything but reads, and even her reads were not very strong at the start.
Mafia Syndicate Normal Game - this is from a few months ago, fs barely posted, and her posts were all very short, and she does seem stilted in this one.

I'm not seeing either of these things from her. Yes fingersplints doesn't post a lot, but that is normal for her (and really it's that the rest of us just post way too much). What I have seen here is an almost immediate attempt to generate reads, explain them, and she's also considering how the game will play out based on flips and looking ahead, an approach which appears to be lacking in her scum meta.

I'd call her town right now.
Does Finger tend to use aggressive phrasing as town when questioned?
Have I used aggressive phrasing?
Yup tbh!
Or well it is hard to put words on what I identified there tbh
I guess I’m surprised by this. I didn’t think I’d been particularly aggressive this game. But ok
You haven't TV
But the phrasing was a bit aggro, so I was wondering why emotion slipped in there tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I am not going to vote Finger
I was initially sus of her but the way she went around with me is rarely scum indicative. Unless she seriously thought she could move suss onto me and get me misyeeted. And like, fair, she has never played with me before, but I still don't think so tbh
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 549
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:11 am I'm having a hell of a time interpreting lucy's interactions. With many players she has a ton of engagement, often mutual engagement, but it doesn't often lead somewhere concrete or observable. It all just kind of exists. Those that suspect lucy, particularly the current voters @Seanzie and @Marmot, would be well advised to see what team fits they like and don't like. I think plenty can fit, but with very little degree of confidence given her unique posture in the game.
I won't have time for that today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Gonna take a break on reading qualis to read this game now tbh
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:59 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:35 am Marmot/Finger? Or has it been done already?
To answer your prompt: I don't see anything that makes me want to dissociate the two. fingersplints hasn't done much with Marmot in general, and Marmot's protection of splints would be a rather token teammate motion. It's not a pairing that inspires much in me either way.
I think that fingersplints is one of the easier players to read in this game, and in this case I think she's town. Do you disagree?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

3 out of 4 Finger voters were on Falcon, thonk
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:blink:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ew, I didn't want an emoji

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:57 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:53 am I think that, from a pure meta perspective, Marmot’s points for fingersplints are decent. I have thought fingersplints seems comfortable and generally okay for the most part. I do have some misgivings that don’t relate to vibes or meta (e.g., her vote for falcon, her present treatment of you, her off-hand take that Seanzie/JJJ is T/T).
Well, yes. Probably all of this. Maybe it would help if I read through some of her previous town ISOs as well, to remind myself of her play.

The more I think about and get into the game, the more unsure I get. So we love that.
Same tbh. I've only looked at scum games

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:01 am
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:30 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:18 pm I'm about to lose the rest of this evening to work, so I hope folks get engaged here. The game is kind of dead apart from my analysis and Sean hating it. :meany:
I like your guys little back and forth there :meany:
Do you have any thoughts on our alignments based on our little back and forth?
T/T

It’s important to not get to comfortable with town consensus, so while I don’t agree with your assessment of Jay but I really like where it’s coming from
ok, mind melding with finger once is concerning, twice is :| I dont know
If one of Rondo and Finger is a wolf, I believe that they are unaligned tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Ftr Marmot's posts today gives me neither scum reads nor town reads. I haven't really cared I guess tbh

But it is noted that we have the same conclusion on Finger
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Also after reading G1 I am pretty confident that Nate is town here. It is frustrating that I hadn't read more than D1 when this game started, because I wouldn't have had Falcon sus then either tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:59 pm I vored Dizzy because he went from just being lower activity to openly luxuriating in it and declaring himself comfortable/townie in his state of doing nothing in a way that feels like a refuge in audacity.

Ender's continued refusal to explain his reads hits the same notes for me. I am struggling to understand why they would approach the game like this if they are town.
Hmm
Have you not played with town playing suboptimally for their faction before tbh?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't know how I feel about Dizzy today. His play appears to be not fully engaged (due to irl it appears), which doesn't inspire a townread, but I've been wrong on him enough before for similar reasons that I don't feel confident in calling him scum.

But I think I need coffee before I can really give it some thought

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:15 am I think one thing that bothers me about Nate is that it doesn't feel like he has any reads he's passionate about. I don't know if this is just a playstyle thing but it's what drove me to quiz him about his reads in more detail. I'm uncomfortable by the fact that his stance seems to be repeating the most uncontroversial/popular reads and then chilling and not making a massive effort to push them. I could see this coming from a townie who feels we've got the game in the bag, and I've been in that position a couple of times myself, but those were when I had big confidence in my reads and the wolves were getting crushed. This gamestate started off with a misexe and then some pretty tense/controversial interactions between players, so it doesn't feel wholly appropriate for Nate to just be sitting back and going "yep, I guess we'll just auto the guys in the middle of falcon's wagon".
Quoting this just as a reminder to myself to engage with it after Nate has answered my question tbh
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If you look at the players on the fingersplints wagon, their initials spell RAND.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

How does one ISO on this site tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:29 am If you look at the players on the fingersplints wagon, their initials spell RAND.
I smell a conspiracy. Grab your sax, my little furry friend, I think we have a mystery upon us tbh!
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

@lucy why is it important in your opinion that Marmot and I today engage with each other?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:30 am How does one ISO on this site tbh
You can either

- look in the OP, the Host listed links there.
- look under a players pfp next to a post and click the "posts in topic" number. This doesn't work on mobile.
- go to the subforum containing this thread, click the number that shows total posts, and select the player you're interested in.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:31 am @lucy why is it important in your opinion that Marmot and I today engage with each other?
Because we're both town, and it'd be a neat distraction from finding wolves. :wowee:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I've got to go to work, but I should be around for the final couple hours of the day.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:10 pm [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
I am back! A little drunker than I was when I left

Also, LOL
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:18 pm Nate is a scum lean, his read list is exactly what neutral territory is and what someone would put without their own thoughts, entirely public opinion. I don't think he put any effort into that read list himself
Happy to see you putting your reads out, sad it took Seanzie voting you

I hope I see more as I read on
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:35 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:30 am How does one ISO on this site tbh
You can either

- look in the OP, the Host listed links there.
- look under a players pfp next to a post and click the "posts in topic" number. This doesn't work on mobile.
- go to the subforum containing this thread, click the number that shows total posts, and select the player you're interested in.
Alright tbh, thanks
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:36 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:31 am @lucy why is it important in your opinion that Marmot and I today engage with each other?
Because we're both town, and it'd be a neat distraction from finding wolves. :wowee:
Lmao
Are you trying to pocket me
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:26 pm think about it, the more time you spend doing something the more emotions you put into it, the more feelings you thusly express. simply applied it to what I saw
I really disagree with this. I can go full agro on a player but it isnt personal. Its just me baiting them. I can be fuming but have a really neutral tone by taking the time to adjust. Sure I get what you are saying but not really.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Let's have an exercise
If you had an alignment check, who would be your first pick to check and why?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

That's to the whole thread tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:16 am [VOTE: NateTheLesser] aubergine

Honestly don't feel like you care about the current gamestate, why's that?
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:15 am I think one thing that bothers me about Nate is that it doesn't feel like he has any reads he's passionate about. I don't know if this is just a playstyle thing but it's what drove me to quiz him about his reads in more detail. I'm uncomfortable by the fact that his stance seems to be repeating the most uncontroversial/popular reads and then chilling and not making a massive effort to push them. I could see this coming from a townie who feels we've got the game in the bag, and I've been in that position a couple of times myself, but those were when I had big confidence in my reads and the wolves were getting crushed. This gamestate started off with a misexe and then some pretty tense/controversial interactions between players, so it doesn't feel wholly appropriate for Nate to just be sitting back and going "yep, I guess we'll just auto the guys in the middle of falcon's wagon".
Lol, I like both of these posts

So many to catch up on
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:22 am
Honestly I've been in an unusual position (for me) both days where I've started a wagon and had it turn into something without really having to push for it. If I feel strongly about something in the early game I'm usually off on my own and have to convince people to join, and I get a lot out of the debate involved in that and having people question my read if they disagree. Yesterday I think Mac giving his full throated blessing to the Falcon wagon was why it turned into a consensus chop. As for today, I do think FIngersplints could be a hit, but it's become a wagon again without much resistance (and not a whole lot of reasoning from Rondo or Dizzy when they joined). So I'm very interested in your take on Fingersplints, especially since we seem to disagree.
Not much reasoning? What the fuck game are you looking at?

I made a wall post talking about the falcon flip then voted her in the same post?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”