Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
sig
67%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Merasmus the Magician (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
25%
Click here to join the spec chat.
No votes

Total votes: 12
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by sabie12 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:43 am
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:59 am I, too, have been fooled a few times by mafia jack. I feel like I can never read him. I'm not sure I've ever seen mafia falcon or just don't remember so not sure if there is a difference, but I didn't see anything outright scummy with him so far. Gavial I think is also a bit harder to read. I saw that people kind of jumped on voting him pretty quick into the day.
Pls more prescriptive less descriptive statements
Sure I can elaborate. I don't think we can judge Jack's alignment yet as he hasn't been here even if he has been tricky in the past. I was unsure as to why everyone jumped so quickly on the gav train so early on. I guess that stems from me taking a little longer to process things in the beginning of games before figuring things out. From my experience, I feel like there are sometimes players who often get scumread early on whether they are town or scum. I've seen this happen to sig and to gavial for example and it seems to have happened here.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 562

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Gavial »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:02 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:17 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:30 am
LinearPoint wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:24 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:20 am
LinearPoint wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:13 am A few other short reads.

Sig has an odd posting style, but I've seen it from Town Sig and nothing stands out as an obvious Mafia tell at the moment.
Dolby is weird. Their either a really ballsy Mafia suggesting a D0 Massclaim or Town since Mafia are going to want to shy away from blatantly saying something that would benefit the Mafia a lot more than Town.
Seanzie I don't know about. On the one hand they jumped pretty quickly on the massclaim idea, but their posts seem to indicate an actual through process was going on and they eventually realized it probably hurts Town more than it helps.
Wiggly is Spy or Pyro, maybe a Spyro. Part of me wants to give him a Town pass just because Mafia hardclaiming immediately is not something I really see them wanting to do especially if they are claiming a protective role like Pyro.
Guillotine feels weird, they are just all over the place and I can't tell if they are fishing to see what people will latch onto and bandwagon with or just a quirky person.
Falcon is oddly very active this game which they were pretty inactive when I've seen them and they were Town and based on what Guillotine said earlier about Falcon's scum game I'd say this is probably going to end up flipping Mafia.
LC and Mac I'm both going to put in the category of I don't want to see an early game lynch of them, they are high prio Mafia kill targets I feel so they'll die off or be revealed as Mafia eventually be it through checking them or living a long time.
Im scum hunting, so you best believe i will be all over the place looking for answers, is that a problem for you?

There is something i dont understand.

First you say that im weird so im guessing you have me as a null cause you can't decide on your read of me but then in your falcon read, you take what i say and conclude that Falcon is mafia. Why would you take the word of your null read as basis to scum read someone else?

Now, THAT IS WEIRD
I don't remember saying I was a normal person, did I?

To be honest its mostly since I've only seen Town Falcon and he was flaky and avoiding talking.
While it may be naive to trust you in saying Falcon is very aggressive as Mafia it would line up with my experience and his current behavior.
I currently null read you because I'm unsure how to really interrupt your whole on and off Sig vote and haven't played with you.
Nah, i think you know im town and accidentally TMIed me as such.

[VOTE: Linear Point] aubergine

Scum

Sig
Dyslexicon
LinearPoint
Gavial?
Guillo. Bebe. Please.

It’s totally fine to factor in something someone said (you saying Falcon is aggressive as mafia) even if you null read that person. That’s not tmi or a contradiction or whatever. People don’t go around and doubt every bit of meta knowledge etc just because they don’t know other people’s alignment. Especially meta knowledge, which is verifiable.

You keep latching onto totally random null reasons and calling it a reason to call someone scum. I can’t stop you, but that is what it looks like.
What? You shitting me right?

So if i wolf read you without having meta of you but you townread someone based on meta and i go ahead and take that read to factor in as a townread of my own on that same player, it wouldnt be suspicious for you?

Come on now! You are better than this, in fact i expect you to be better than this and i will judge with higher standards than everyone else.
This can easily be scum theatre.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:43 am
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:59 am I, too, have been fooled a few times by mafia jack. I feel like I can never read him. I'm not sure I've ever seen mafia falcon or just don't remember so not sure if there is a difference, but I didn't see anything outright scummy with him so far. Gavial I think is also a bit harder to read. I saw that people kind of jumped on voting him pretty quick into the day.
Pls more prescriptive less descriptive statements
Sure I can elaborate. I don't think we can judge Jack's alignment yet as he hasn't been here even if he has been tricky in the past. I was unsure as to why everyone jumped so quickly on the gav train so early on. I guess that stems from me taking a little longer to process things in the beginning of games before figuring things out. From my experience, I feel like there are sometimes players who often get scumread early on whether they are town or scum. I've seen this happen to sig and to gavial for example and it seems to have happened here.
Pretty sure this is TvT Interaction.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

TSP and Sabie are Town.
LP and Dolby are Town.
Martin is Likely Town.

(Guillo/Falcon/Sean) Contain at least 1 Wolf
(Marmot/Dizzy/Nanook/Lime Coke) Contain at least 1 Wolf
(Dizzy/Guillo) One flips Wolf, flip the other they probably also Wolf.

Left with Jack/Wilgy/Mac/Sig/NAA where I’m pretty sure if there is a wolf there is never 3 but possible on 2 but more likely 1 but probable for 0 wolves.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:40 pm Guillo is more firm town to me now, specifically for caring about being right about LP. The way he wanted to prove himself and get cred for his process if he’s right.

This also speaks well for Sean imo, who quickly offered Guillo a hand already D0. So I like that.
Mhm.
Dizzy/Guillo Wolf World I’m starting to lean towards.
Question is who is the other 2?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I kinda wanna live though so I can continue solving and making sure something stupid doesn’t go through like last minute wagon hits on like NAA, Martin or Dolby.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Lime Coke
So why do you want to ML me again?
You feel intimidated by my profile picture was it?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I know why Nanook is voting me.
He’s Nanook and I’m Gavial.
Marmot has been acting weird so I expect him to change vote but if he changes it to a specific person I’m thinking of, Marmot is Wolf.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Literally any other vote is NAI but if Marmot pushes a very specific person they are scum.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gavial might be town after all. Hard to tell with him, so interested to see what others think.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:55 pm Literally any other vote is NAI but if Marmot pushes a very specific person they are scum.
You pushed me last time you were scum. Also without a reason, like most of your reads at all times.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 109

Post by sig »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:58 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:47 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:42 amLP said he had doubts on me because ive been all over he place and looked like i was looking to latch onto any bandwagon. That description fits scummy behavior, he didnt directly call me scummy for scum hunting but he paraphrased it.

Why are you not catching this? How many times have you read it?
1.5 times.
You know what, I'm all for you pressuring on LP. Go for it. I just got caught up in your general reasoning, which is super faulty imo.
I caught a wolf in his second post in another game for the same faulty reasoning. So if you are town and i turn to be right, i’d suggest you to check on that.

What do you think of @sig ?

I think Gavial could be the designated mischop by scum and we are playing into scum’s hands by making him the lead wagon, even though i have my suspicions on Gavial, it cant be this easy to catch scum.
Ah i see. My friend think you need to get your sarcasm meter adjusted or perhaps go down to the store and pick up a joke detector :nicenod:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:56 pm Gavial might be town after all. Hard to tell with him, so interested to see what others think.
Is gavial usually high content mafia member?

Since I'm liking the level of though and quality of his posts atm
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

thought, I swear I can spell. :srsnod:
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:03 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:56 pm Gavial might be town after all. Hard to tell with him, so interested to see what others think.

What do you consider «quality» in his posts?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Un-ironically the most suss thing I heard all game
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 451
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:30 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:30 am
LinearPoint wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:24 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:20 am
LinearPoint wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:13 am A few other short reads.

Sig has an odd posting style, but I've seen it from Town Sig and nothing stands out as an obvious Mafia tell at the moment.
Dolby is weird. Their either a really ballsy Mafia suggesting a D0 Massclaim or Town since Mafia are going to want to shy away from blatantly saying something that would benefit the Mafia a lot more than Town.
Seanzie I don't know about. On the one hand they jumped pretty quickly on the massclaim idea, but their posts seem to indicate an actual through process was going on and they eventually realized it probably hurts Town more than it helps.
Wiggly is Spy or Pyro, maybe a Spyro. Part of me wants to give him a Town pass just because Mafia hardclaiming immediately is not something I really see them wanting to do especially if they are claiming a protective role like Pyro.
Guillotine feels weird, they are just all over the place and I can't tell if they are fishing to see what people will latch onto and bandwagon with or just a quirky person.
Falcon is oddly very active this game which they were pretty inactive when I've seen them and they were Town and based on what Guillotine said earlier about Falcon's scum game I'd say this is probably going to end up flipping Mafia.
LC and Mac I'm both going to put in the category of I don't want to see an early game lynch of them, they are high prio Mafia kill targets I feel so they'll die off or be revealed as Mafia eventually be it through checking them or living a long time.
Im scum hunting, so you best believe i will be all over the place looking for answers, is that a problem for you?

There is something i dont understand.

First you say that im weird so im guessing you have me as a null cause you can't decide on your read of me but then in your falcon read, you take what i say and conclude that Falcon is mafia. Why would you take the word of your null read as basis to scum read someone else?

Now, THAT IS WEIRD
I don't remember saying I was a normal person, did I?

To be honest its mostly since I've only seen Town Falcon and he was flaky and avoiding talking.
While it may be naive to trust you in saying Falcon is very aggressive as Mafia it would line up with my experience and his current behavior.
I currently null read you because I'm unsure how to really interrupt your whole on and off Sig vote and haven't played with you.
Nah, i think you know im town and accidentally TMIed me as such.

[VOTE: Linear Point] aubergine

Scum

Sig
Dyslexicon
LinearPoint
Gavial?
Not gonna say I wolf read you here but when I voted Dizzy and you had the chance to you decided not to.

Which means that read could have easily been plopped their purposely and not legitimately.

So if either you or Dizzy is wolf I wouldn’t be surprised if the other is as well.
If I'm a wolf and Dizzy is a wolf, I'm putting too much unnecessary attention on Dizzy right now.

If I'm a wolf and Dizzy is a wolf, we got the best scum theater game is mafia history.

If I'm a wolf and Dizzy is a wolf, I would not hell buss him because he is a far more competent wolf than I am and that should say something about the quality of player Dizzy is as scum, I am great at being a wolf myself but he is in another league. I only bus incompetent wolves who out themselves with superficial-obvious scum pushes or overreactions to people's pushed filled with AtE.

If I was a wolf and you were a wolf, I would be hellbussing you to get as much cred as I can out of your scummy ass. Instead, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and consider the possibility that you are just LHF.

Conclusion: In a world where I was a wolf, it is far more believable to be scum read for my treatment of you than my treatment of Dizzy.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Trying to sort out the LP Guillo argument. I think meta reads can be open to interpretation like two people can see someone's play in different ways. So I feel like falcon seemed like his usual town self to me far but I don't know him as well as others might. My wilgy meta is telling me his random mumble posting is towny.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:04 pm

Like not just random fluff or throwing things out there. Seems to be doing alot of attempted gamesolving for D1. Which unless he has a history of being suptown mafia isn't something I'd think most mafia members would do so early. So i guess it's less what he's saying/posting, but more that he's gamesolving and posting alot.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:49 pm TSP and Sabie are Town.
LP and Dolby are Town.
Martin is Likely Town.

(Guillo/Falcon/Sean) Contain at least 1 Wolf
(Marmot/Dizzy/Nanook/Lime Coke) Contain at least 1 Wolf
(Dizzy/Guillo) One flips Wolf, flip the other they probably also Wolf.

Left with Jack/Wilgy/Mac/Sig/NAA where I’m pretty sure if there is a wolf there is never 3 but possible on 2 but more likely 1 but probable for 0 wolves.
Though I do like this post.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:09 pm Trying to sort out the LP Guillo argument. I think meta reads can be open to interpretation like two people can see someone's play in different ways. So I feel like falcon seemed like his usual town self to me far but I don't know him as well as others might. My wilgy meta is telling me his random mumble posting is towny.
Tell me your thoughts on that since ngl I started skimming that and then brain dumped it. :shrug2:

I agree with wilgy meta, I do expect him to start like doing something, but not this early and he's mislynched almost as much as me so we gotta have that day 1 protection going on. :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

How series is this jack talk? Since if its joking whatever, but if not I'm very much against voting off someone with no posts and it raises a red flag for anyone that wants to do it.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:09 pm

Like not just random fluff or throwing things out there. Seems to be doing alot of attempted gamesolving for D1. Which unless he has a history of being suptown mafia isn't something I'd think most mafia members would do so early. So i guess it's less what he's saying/posting, but more that he's gamesolving and posting alot.
I love when someone I scum read posts a read on someone I also suspect because, I don't see a wolf who sees the position wolf!Gavial is in and tries to defend him. Why risk it? To dirty him more in case Gavial is still alive when Sig flips? Is it worth associating him/heself with Gavial if Sig was scum?

I think Sig is town if Gavial is scum.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Imo, he’s literally just throwing stuff out there, mostly without reasoning, which is unfortunately what he does as town as well. Do you like anything specific about his solving or his reasoning?

I’ve never seen anyone say what you’re saying here about Gavial. Unfortunate, but it’s true. As far as I’ve seen and experienced myself, his solving hasn’t yielded good results.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:15 pm

I love when someone I scum read posts a read on someone I also suspect because, I don't see a wolf who sees the position wolf!Gavial is in and tries to defend him. Why risk it? To dirty him more in case Gavial is still alive when Sig flips? Is it worth associating him/heself with Gavial if Sig was scum?

If Gavial is scum, Sig is town. Agreed.
If Sig is scum, Gavial is town (because Sig’s post here would be tmi, and similar to your reasoning - Sig wouldn’t talk about a buddy like this.

So basically a difference check here.
Unless they are both town, which is possible.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:14 pm How series is this jack talk? Since if its joking whatever, but if not I'm very much against voting off someone with no posts and it raises a red flag for anyone that wants to do it.
And who wants to do it? Nobody has suggested it afaik
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

sig wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:12 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:09 pm Trying to sort out the LP Guillo argument. I think meta reads can be open to interpretation like two people can see someone's play in different ways. So I feel like falcon seemed like his usual town self to me far but I don't know him as well as others might. My wilgy meta is telling me his random mumble posting is towny.
Tell me your thoughts on that since ngl I started skimming that and then brain dumped it. :shrug2:

I agree with wilgy meta, I do expect him to start like doing something, but not this early and he's mislynched almost as much as me so we gotta have that day 1 protection going on. :p
I also had a hard time processing all of it. I think it comes down to differing opinions on meta reads and like if someone's meta read is off does that make them scummy. I don't think it does if it's early on in the game when there isn't much other info to go off of.

Yeah that always sucks when that happens but I think that's gotten better for him. If given a chance to live longer wilgy becomes more active. I guess I do the same thing.
~Darren Shan~
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:22 pm
sig wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:14 pm How series is this jack talk? Since if its joking whatever, but if not I'm very much against voting off someone with no posts and it raises a red flag for anyone that wants to do it.
And who wants to do it? Nobody has suggested it afaik
:shrug2:

I thought it was being discussed? Like pretty sure someone brought up axing no poster and how jack rolled mafia alot.

counterpoint, We're discussing it now meaning it was brought up since we just did bring it up therefore it has been suggested. :srsnod:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:21 pm

If Sig is scum, Gavial is town (because Sig’s post here would be tmi, and similar to your reasoning - Sig wouldn’t talk about a buddy like this.

This seems like some confused confirmation bias/set up for at least one maybe two lynches. More so from Gullio then you though.

the play will go as such.

"Let's vote sig since that'll prove this about gavil and we can town core him" Then when i flip town, It'll be Ooops wrong about sig no big deal lets vote gavil now since no way can they be on the same team"

Annnnnnnnnnd BOOM two town players gone and most likely no blow back created.

Do i think this is gonna happen? Maybe too early in game to tell. Do I think mafia gullio is trying to lay ground work for it? Yes, yes i do.
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:00 pm

This seems like some confused confirmation bias/set up for at least one maybe two lynches. More so from Gullio then you though.

"Let's vote sig since that'll prove this about gavil and we can town core him" Then when i flip town, It'll be Ooops wrong about sig no big deal lets vote gavil now since no way can they be on the same team"

Do i think this is gonna happen? Maybe too early in game to tell. Do I think mafia gullio is trying to lay ground work for it? Yes, yes i do.
If one of you flip mafia, the other is town imo.
Doesn’t mean the other is mafia if one of you flip town.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Correct
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:55 pm
sig wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:12 pm

I also had a hard time processing all of it. I think it comes down to differing opinions on meta reads and like if someone's meta read is off does that make them scummy. I don't think it does if it's early on in the game when there isn't much other info to go off of.

Yeah that always sucks when that happens but I think that's gotten better for him. If given a chance to live longer wilgy becomes more active. I guess I do the same thing.
There isn't much info to go off?

Have you read the thread?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dyslexicon gets out of my PoE. Still some sort of check if it exists is recommended.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Sabie] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:57 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:55 pm Literally any other vote is NAI but if Marmot pushes a very specific person they are scum.
You pushed me last time you were scum. Also without a reason, like most of your reads at all times.
Without a reason?
Your posts have been very stingy, I see more wolf equity behind it.

If you all think “Bad Play” and “ML material” is a good reason to push someone then your just asking to lose.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:18 pm Dyslexicon gets out of my PoE. Still some sort of check if it exists is recommended.
LOL
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Calls me town in this post but then says I’m doing what I did in my scum game in the next.

LOL.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I think Sig is town period now after reading what he just wrote.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Which is nice because it removed another from my Null pile.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:14 pm

Correct
Well considering I’m Town and I believe Sig is town, it’s the Former.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:19 pm [VOTE: Sabie] aubergine
Bad vote.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Still think Guillo/Dizzy is both wolves.

@Jackofhearts2005
Glad you could join us! You agree with me here?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

sig wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:00 pm

Yep Sig is definitely town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:34 pm How do you do fellow moba players
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

moba? :kadaj:
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Guillo and Dizzy both flipping Wolf should confirm both me and Sig.

I believe it kinda also confirms @Seanzie as well but not Falcon.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:07 pm Laying down slank cover for day zero also someone please read the setup and say some false things about it so I can contribute
7 mafia members seems like a lot for this player number but whatever.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Marmot
Who’s your top wolf read?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:15 pm Guillo and Dizzy both flipping Wolf should confirm both me and Sig.
I must have missed a lot lol. Are these preflip associations or did we really catch 2 wolves before I made my first post?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:15 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:07 pm Laying down slank cover for day zero also someone please read the setup and say some false things about it so I can contribute
7 mafia members seems like a lot for this player number but whatever.
:confused2:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Boo hiss no wolf flips yet.

Return to “Previous Jobs”