40%

Total votes: 10
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by iaafr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:31 pm God, I read slowly.

I read D1.

I don't know.

Town:
Calexa
Illeetic
Nutella
Falcon

Lighter town:
NAA
iaafr
Wilgy (But honestly, thinking that shooting the IC is a good shot smells like town justifying themselves psychologically to me kind of maybe. Wouldn't be surprised if Wilgy is just town. Also Jimmay kind of lightly spewed them town. Actually fuck it, I'm moving Wilgy to lighter town)

Not quite sure would like words about:
Marmot
SPF
Lime

PoE:
Mac
Anne
Esooa

---

I will probably explain at some point, if it's not already in my ISO.
he could literally have a 3/3 here lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

iaafr if you get a chance, do you mind quoting the posts btwn dizzy/esooa that you think are not W/W? it would be useful if i could rule them out as non-partnered
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:53 am There's a decent chance Esooa's mafia just based on the rest of the game but I can't completely see it for some reason.
it's probably because she's good at posting as the scum alignment
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:17 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:57 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:51 pm I don't have any scum reads, which is disappoint.
towny post

why'd you say "I have some bad news. I kind of think Esooa is town" though
Because if you're town as well, the whole general direction of this game is kind of fucked.
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:00 pmHow's that a towny post? With posts like that town isn't getting any closer to a solve

Also I don't know how many times I'll have to repeat this but the anne wagon still sucks
Well if I had great ideas, I would say so. I could make shit up also, if I was mafia.

Better to be open about being unsure than tunnelling on town all game like you are with me =)

Instead of hating everything I'm doing without trying to understand, why don't you engage with my reasons for town reading Nutella, since you are scum reading her?
Esooa wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:02 pm@Dyslexicon lmao this is Stuart
I loled.

---

Tried reading Jimmay's ISO again, but it's so full of nothings that it's hard to get anything out of it.
Take away was maybe I'm giving Nut too easy of a town read. But I still think it would be very weird for Nut to go ahead and defend Jimmay like that when almost everyone in thread was scum reading him. I think it's way more likely that Jimmay's teammate didn't comment much or agreed with the suspicion on him.

Yeah, I'm drawing a blank so that's cool.
this is the interaction that i felt like is more likely dizzy misreading esooa in v!dizzy w!esooa world than w/w positioning
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

also just in general i have a hard time ever reading dizzy as scum in this game
staypositivefriend
Hitman

kk thank you - at first glance im not sure that i agree that those interactions are specifically not W/W, but i can see what youre getting at

im done posting for the night i think, but i'll solve the rest of the game tomorrow
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 459
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:21 am it does feel quite a lot like esooa is boxed in - even if she did want to throw in the towel today and give up, i would still expect her to have a scumread or a thought about who the wolves might be or literally ~anything~ other than bitter resignation

She did have one, iaafr beat her to it :p

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:43 am the way wilgy is super stuck on the jay/nutella/iaafr thing is probably villagery

anne/esooa still makes sense on almost every level other than jay parking on anne

(reiterating once again that if anne was a w wagon its not like the team of afkanne/afkmac/afkjay/actuallyafkslooneid1 couldve really done anything to prevent the wagon from existing without sticking their neck out and risking more associations)

I think several of us have seen that point and feel that it is very well reasoned.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

staypositivefriend
Hitman

also this is totally unrelated to the game, but i started watching "fleabag", partially because of how much hype i heard for it in fleabag mafia, and it is EXCELLENT and incredibly creative. would highly recommend!
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:28 am also this is totally unrelated to the game, but i started watching "fleabag", partially because of how much hype i heard for it in fleabag mafia, and it is EXCELLENT and incredibly creative. would highly recommend!
apparently when i took that personality test that matches you to fictional characters, fleabag was my top match

though i kinda caricatured myself in my responses (95% deranged 5% reasonable)

i must watch that show to understand myself
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:23 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:21 am it does feel quite a lot like esooa is boxed in - even if she did want to throw in the towel today and give up, i would still expect her to have a scumread or a thought about who the wolves might be or literally ~anything~ other than bitter resignation
in support of this narrative, her designated push was naa, and she could've been counting on just tdoming him with a one step at a time mindset, but I just popped him
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:24 am yeah, the wolves were probably banking on a NAA mischop regardless of who they are
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:28 am also she hates role madness and that was probably a triggering role madness moment lmao
lol i love these takes, naa being taken off the table def seems like it demotivated esooa coming in
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:43 am the way wilgy is super stuck on the jay/nutella/iaafr thing is probably villagery

anne/esooa still makes sense on almost every level other than jay parking on anne

(reiterating once again that if anne was a w wagon its not like the team of afkanne/afkmac/afkjay/actuallyafkslooneid1 couldve really done anything to prevent the wagon from existing without sticking their neck out and risking more associations)
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:45 am if anne was the designated scum mischop yesterday, then why did mac aggressively try to rally votes away from anne and toward NAA?

if anne was the designed scum mischop but mac did not push on anne, then who are the wolves that pushed on anne?

im not even calling anne a wolf - just trying to work out if the logic of: "anne was a counterwagon to the wolves, so she's clear" holds up to some logical scrutiny
also good takes, maybe it is just esooa/anne and the poe was always good

and yeah mac calling me lamist town is just tmiing and trying to pocket me, if we were w/w he would do some distancing but when he's w and i'm v he just wants to not step on my toes and just tosses me a tr. i think esooa was similarly pocketing me and had a lot of weird moments early d2 regarding me

it would be really cool if we just chop through esooa/anne/potentially wilgy or dizzy and essentially sweep the game, but it doesn't seem like anything can convince leetic/lime/wilgy/now possibly even marmot to not flip me before the others. i can't remember the last time i was mischopped though so i have faith, just read the spew and pay attention to the people who have the slightest idea how to read me lol. look at literally any game where i was scum and see how absolute garbage at it i am, there'd be tmi everywhere while here all the stuff you're pushing me for is based on simply having wrong reads
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

in support of this narrative, her designated push was naa, and she could've been counting on just tdoming him with a one step at a time mindset, but I just popped him
bruh, the whole game has been me remembering why subbing is something that I should never do again, and since last day phase Marmot flipped a wolf in a tie and NAA flipped town, I don't rly give a fuck to re-read for other stuff I did what I can and it didn't work so like whatever u can kill me
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

honestly iaafr you coming into today wolf reading me was one of the most demotivating things this game lol
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:24 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:24 am yeah, the wolves were probably banking on a NAA mischop regardless of who they are
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:28 am also she hates role madness and that was probably a triggering role madness moment lmao
lol i love these takes, naa being taken off the table def seems like it demotivated esooa coming in

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:45 am if anne was the designated scum mischop yesterday, then why did mac aggressively try to rally votes away from anne and toward NAA?

if anne was the designed scum mischop but mac did not push on anne, then who are the wolves that pushed on anne?

im not even calling anne a wolf - just trying to work out if the logic of: "anne was a counterwagon to the wolves, so she's clear" holds up to some logical scrutiny
also good takes, maybe it is just esooa/anne and the poe was always good

and yeah mac calling me lamist town is just tmiing and trying to pocket me, if we were w/w he would do some distancing but when he's w and i'm v he just wants to not step on my toes and just tosses me a tr. i think esooa was similarly pocketing me and had a lot of weird moments early d2 regarding me

it would be really cool if we just chop through esooa/anne/potentially wilgy or dizzy and essentially sweep the game, but it doesn't seem like anything can convince leetic/lime/wilgy/now possibly even marmot to not flip me before the others. i can't remember the last time i was mischopped though so i have faith, just read the spew and pay attention to the people who have the slightest idea how to read me lol. look at literally any game where i was scum and see how absolute garbage at it i am, there'd be tmi everywhere while here all the stuff you're pushing me for is based on simply having wrong reads
in one post

"Esooa town read me when I was a possible kill for wolves, kinda sus, also though I'm a super easy read"

thnx thnx thnx bye
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

sigh is it actually leetic/ilario or some shit
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Dizzy is probably one of them.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

is it still fucking spf

if it is i can at least blame alexa lmao thx alexa
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:05 am Dizzy is probably one of them.
what do you even find wolfy about him
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:05 am is it still fucking spf

She's town we're both right on that.
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:06 am
What do you even find towny about him?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

though i mean these esooa posts can all be read as scum perspective

i feel bad tho now and im wondering if im missing something
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:07 am
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:05 am is it still fucking spf

She's town we're both right on that.
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:06 am
What do you even find towny about him?
his endless annoyance at ilario/leetic, the fact that he spent quite a bunch of time yesterday reading all of d1 and building a complete reads list, produced that reads list and poe that i produced at the top of the page, eventually got to a state where he was townreading like everybody, didn't appear to push any particular agenda

the only arguably wolfy thing in my eyes is his parking on anne, and that's contingent on anne being town, which im not confident in myself

and like that's not even actually wolfy it's just possibly agendaed
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:39 pm I was so sure Marmot was scum, but now I'm not so sure. Will try to let that read simmer in my mind
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:25 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:14 am Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if pg 54 is w/w from dizzy and spf the whole interaction just feels weird and neither is trying to solve each other despite actively thinking the other is wolfy and then they somehow end up on a lame anne vote
Or you could get over your omg dizzy scum thing cause it lame

Why no vote Anne?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:32 am
cassandra wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:28 am waza i prob won't post again tonight but please tell me why dizzy is maf without using meta cuz this feels like one of your katze reads
AKA your reads where you fos someone just bc they trick you as wolf the game before or bc you know they're a good wolf
I'm a good wolf because I'm a total control freak and even though I've tried, I can't not take charge on a wolf team. Me not knowing what's going on and kind of scraping by never happens as mafia. You could call it wifom or think I'm faking it or whatever, but it's just not how that works. Even in this player list, I would probably feel the need to carry in a potential scum team. It's a bit of a yikes reason to read me, but it actually works. Apart from that, wtf have I done that's mafia indicative at all. Writing this to Ilario and whoever. I also gives me pleasure that mafia will have to fight to keep me in the PoE.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:34 am [VOTE: Mac] aubergine

peepeepoopoo
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:34 am Oh, nobody else was voting Mac.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:11 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:44 am
cassandra wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:28 am waza i prob won't post again tonight but please tell me why dizzy is maf without using meta cuz this feels like one of your katze reads
AKA your reads where you fos someone just bc they trick you as wolf the game before or bc you know they're a good wolf
That’s not even remotely close to what happened with Katze. I read Katze correctly at the start and end of every game I’ve seen her. I misread her halfway in poisoner game because I was getting snowed by arete at that point and felt like their dynamic was super weird af which meant there was always a maf in them two. Once I reconsidered my arete read I went back to tr’ing Katze

I find dizzy scummy because I think he’s overly bothered by my sr on him. His first reaction was to call it bad but he didn’t really evaluate whether it was coming from a genuine place or not. It felt like he was more annoyed that he was being srd for what he thought was the wrong reasons more than anything else. In a macro sense he is very different to his last game, I agree, but in a micro sense I don’t think he’s all that different. I skimmed a town game of his earlier and he’s full of insightful thoughts and isn’t afraid to go against the grain. I didn’t really see that from him in his maf game where he seems more content in just sounding towny tonally and just going with the flow. Like he was cool voting mac yesterday when others were fossing mac, but didn’t really do the same to jjj. He echoed doubts on marmot right after esooa expressed doubts but not before which is weird since it seems that he feels strongly about marmot being scum. He said earlier on d1 he didn’t like my push on him so I don’t see how I’m in his trs now. His tr more or less is just very consensus-ish to me. He doesn’t reveal more of his cards then he had to because outside of his read on anne and marmot and his 3-4 trs he gave I don’t really know his thoughts on other slots which gives him a lot of wiggle room as mafia imo.
Jesus christ, there's so much wrong with this. First of all, you thought I was scummy just for existing from the get go, so saying I'm scummy now because I'm "overly bothered" is peepee. Also, why is that scum indicative for me? Guess what, it's not. I hate being scum read as town, especially by someone who should know better. What the fuck are you saying about me not evaluating if your read is coming from a genuine place? I'm town reading your slot, it's evaluated, so I'm assuming it's coming from a genuine place, which is why it's so annoying. I'm sorry I'm not "insightful" enough for you this game, though I think you're giving me way too little credit in your tunnel mind. First of all, I've read only D1, all in one go. Truthfully, I'm not all that obsessed by this game, and I'm finding it hard to make my mind up about things. (For the record, I rarely go against the grain all that much, as I'm very impressionable. You coming with anecdotes about a game is using "meta" to justify your tunnel and it's poopoo.) Anyway, I think my most "insightful" take is that Nut is probably town here, and I have reasons in my ISO. There seems to be contention. Not even sure about this read, but I think my reasons are good. I did not echo Marmot suspicion after Esooa, I had my OWN misgivings about Marmot because I started to read the fucking game and Marmot is someone I know well, and I didn't like his start to the game at all.

You're literally only seeing me from a mafia perspective because tunnel. Your reasoning is actually very terrible, to the point that it does make me question you. Why do you assume I have to have "non consensus" reads in order to be town? That is not normal for me, first of all, second, I haven't fully grasped the game, so I'm going off of consensus deliberately as well, and third is there even a consensus lol.

I know I shouldn't waste breath doing this, but can't help it. Do better. Listen to Calexa. Thanks.
i just read all this stuff as towny and not scummy
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

and alexa read him as towny too and i dont think he was one of the ones she wavered on
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like I have no idea what to take Esooa as at this rate, like what she's actually done is mostly pro-town shit just ending her vote on herself rather than Mac who she was going after just screws it up.
The defense is getting to me a bit but yeah numbers are so fucking limited.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

cassandra wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:20 pm I still think Dizzy is town.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:20 pm Read Calexa's ISO. Lots of tunnelling Nut and then stopping that lol. Her style seems different here, like she's playing in a hurry or something.

@cassandra What's your PoE and why right now?
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:00 pm I also had this on my mind as I remember it triggered something in my head and it was before the JJJ flip
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:53 pm Maybe this is the game Jimmay and Sloonmeister finally landed mafia together. We can only hope.
@Dyslexicon what triggered this anyway? I feel like Sloonei at least did not post anything to make their alignment clear so why did you think Sloonei randed with Jay rather than just Jay?
It's a thing that Jimmay and Sloonei hasn't randed scum together before, and they god read each other, so if they did, the universe would implode. It's a thing we discussed last game and many others. Also I noticed both Jimmay and Sloonei wasn't really up to standards, so it seemed like it actually could be possible.
"Her style seems different here, like she's playing in a hurry or something. "
That is a good descriptor of my town play. I have a lot of frantic energy and change my mind often. You've only seen me as scum lol =p
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:22 pm I don't know if I even found Calexa's ISO that towny tbh lol me. But I'm still banking on her being town so
too bad we're RIDE OR DIE now

anyway i think i'm still at like a POE of Mac/Anne/NAA/Wilgy/Esooa/maybe Marmot. I'm sure I'm misreading someone deeper but -shrug- for now, and don't want to get Wilgy today

TOWN:
Illartic
Lime Coke
iaafr
nutella
SPF
falcon
Dizzy

POE:
Marmot
Wilgy
Mac (need to check the self-resolving stuff)
Esooa
NAA
Anne

---

In my POE, I've gotten various town pings from Marmot, Wilgy, Esooa, even NAA at times. lol even Mac for his claim? so we're on the cusp of "yes I'm misreading someone but just gonna vote who I townread the least."

also i'm capped now.~
also i had like alexa's poe and worldview or something close to it all of day 2 (and i was pretty in sync with spf and dizzy's first half of day before he started townreading all of his own poe)

alexa+iaafr+spf+dizzy all had the same worldview of nuke { anne naa mac esooa } with slight differences in ordering and who we took out but that was pretty much it and... we should still keep going with that...?

and it felt like we all came to it kind of independently
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

well either way i guess i just feel committed to putting esooa out of her misery in this game and if she's town then i'm really sorry for losing the thread after being one of the only ones to townread you but it is what it is
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Town is somehow going to lose this shit, like some fucking how despite clobbering 2 insanely good players that flipped wolf days 1 and 2 town's gonna fuck this up.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

just randomly went through naa's iso

ngl the magnitude of tunnel on esooa makes me wanna scumread her less

my problem remains i lack people to scumread
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

maybe to punish esooa for ateing me as either alignment i will honor alexa's apparent immediate legacy and our own shared poe and go back to trying this first

[VOTE: anne] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:32 am maybe to punish esooa for ateing me as either alignment i will honor alexa's apparent immediate legacy and our own shared poe and go back to trying this first

[VOTE: anne] aubergine
No

Fuck off

Right fucking now she's not getting wagoned again.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

why are you townreading her again
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:34 am why are you townreading her again
Literally

Read her fucking EOD2.

It was towny as hell and it explains why she's so inactive and not doing as much.

And she was the wagon vs 2 flipped mafia, and BOTH WAGONS WEREN'T FUCKING MOVING EVER.

Like dude it's fucking simple.

Holy shit.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:42 am
anne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:40 am how are my posts pinging you
idk why you're being so casual and performative

i literally have no idea who the maf is and i want to get it right and you're just chilling and celebrating in a weird way that makes me feel like you don't actually care about your reads?
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:40 am i was about to vote mac but anne's posts keep pinging me.
anne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:38 am let's gooooooooooooo im getting saved bois
anne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:38 amty brad
anne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:39 am when this flips maf look at who the first vote on the wagon is technically

<------------ moi
anne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:39 am alternatively when this flips town look at everyone piling their votes onto it after i voted to make me look scummy
like these last posts pinged me too

i couldnt express it because i wasnt allowed to post more than once at eod but

the emotions seemed off / strangely preflippy / the last quote seemed to cover up for the apparent TMI of the previous posts
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I should just let Anne get flipped so she can flip green then I can kill both Rabbit and Nutella.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:30 am just randomly went through naa's iso

ngl the magnitude of tunnel on esooa makes me wanna scumread her less

my problem remains i lack people to scumread
I mean he scum read me for not reading spew and literally when do I do that recently lmao
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Marmot wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:53 am Here's the final tally from Day 1.

) anne
25%
Voters: Master Radishes, falcon45ca, JaggedJimmyJay, nutella, DrWilgy
) DrWilgy
10%
Voters: ilario, iaafr
) Dyslexicon
5%
Voters: MacDougall
) JaggedJimmyJay
35%
Voters: leetic, Marmot, Lime Coke, cassandra, staypositivefriend, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, NotAnAxehole
) NotAnAxehole
5%
Voters: anne
) sleep
5%
Voters: Dyslexicon

No Vote: Sloonei
the static d1 anne wagon has in my view... well possibly nutella/wilgy

so yea maybe i just do the flip side of your rageflip and say lets flip nutella/wilgy green to show the wagon was pure other than jay so it being static doesnt necessarily spew her town and then after that you can acquiesce to anne
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

reminder anne openly wanted falcon dead as a sort of omgus because he was stuck on her

from that standpoint a scumteam with both mac and anne always wants mac to go over first
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

bruh cant wait to quote some of these posts in postgame

i think

i hope

gl me
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

oh wait no jay put up standards for this site that frown upon postgame gloating

which is probably for the better

but boy do i hope anne is scum after this classic
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:36 am
Literally

Read her fucking EOD2.

It was towny as hell and it explains why she's so inactive and not doing as much.

And she was the wagon vs 2 flipped mafia, and BOTH WAGONS WEREN'T FUCKING MOVING EVER.

Holy shit.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

i was there that entire eod and none of it in the moment made me think anne/mac couldnt be w/w tbqh

reading annes posts in her iso overnight made me think she was villagery and thats why i went towards a naa/esooa world but

i mean

i trust my live reading more than i trust my iso reading most of the time
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

if ranmilia is unspoiled she probably thinks it's 2 in nutella/wilgy/dizzy like you

either that or shes cheering me on because anne/esooa is a far spicier subversion of typical vca (as demonstrated by people getting stuck on the anne wagon)

i cant predict how ran thinks here actually

@Ranmilia make a note in dvc/spec of your current worldview at the point of reading this if you have one (unspoiled)
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Marmot wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:59 am Final Tally

) anne
24%
Voters: cassandra, iaafr, nutella, Dyslexicon, NotAnAxehole

) MacDougall
24%
Voters: Marmot, anne, Lime Coke, DrWilgy, staypositivefriend
also comparing the eod2 anne wagon

its still like only dizzy/nutella possible wolves, wilgy who was on anne d1 is now on mac, naa is now confirmed town, cassandra is confirmed town

and i townread both dizzy/nutella individualy more than anne

like just go through all 3 of their isos idk

anne has 1 good eod, dizzy's d2 still blows annes out of the water holistically, and so does nutellas, imho

anne wagon existing as a counterwagon doesnt inherently clear her
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EVERYONE THAT ARGUE THAT IM GOOD OR EVEN DECENT AT THIS GAME SHOULD BE KILLED ASAP.

I TAKE PRAISE IN BEING BOTTOM OF BARREL AND IM NOT GOOD AT THIS.
[/SIZE]

Do not let anyone say that I'm capable of being a good player as suss reasons ever!
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Part of me just feels like stepping off and not bothering with the game until Day 4.

We got 2 mafia and I'm still getting pissed off at the game.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm selfishly regretting not voting Mac even though I pretty much knew all game that he was scum, even D1 without really reading lol. But nice job anyway, who needs me. I don't.

Anyways, I'll have time to get even more into the game this evening as I don't have any plans. So I'll be around. Also not as stressed about being PoEed if that is the case anymore, since two mafia are down. If we assume 4 mafia, which I think we are? I'll try my best to roll my eyes silently and it will probably be a better experience for me.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:00 am I'm selfishly regretting not voting Mac even though I pretty much knew all game that he was scum, even D1 without really reading lol. But nice job anyway, who needs me. I don't.

Anyways, I'll have time to get even more into the game this evening as I don't have any plans. So I'll be around. Also not as stressed about being PoEed if that is the case anymore, since two mafia are down. If we assume 4 mafia, which I think we are? I'll try my best to roll my eyes silently and it will probably be a better experience for me.
missed you <3
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

Before I can see anyone asking though, the reason I voted off Mac was because he told me off. If Anne had been around and not Mac, I probably would've done the opposite. I'm pretty weak like that, especially since I felt generally lost/not having a good handle of the game. But it's much disappoint, because I could fully tell that Mac was playing classic scum meta Mac and nothing like town Mac. So it was stupid cowardice acting against my instincts because that's easier cause then I have no responsibility (I do but you know). Ok later

/<3 Bunny
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:25 am Town is somehow going to lose this shit, like some fucking how despite clobbering 2 insanely good players that flipped wolf days 1 and 2 town's gonna fuck this up.

What are you talking about, no we're not!!!

We're winning this game my dude

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:36 am
Literally

Read her fucking EOD2.

Holy shit.

Oy LC, please don't convey your disagreement like this. I sense desperation creeping in, and I get mafia's hard, but we are currently in an excellent spot.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”