Total votes: 18
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 5]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:29 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:23 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:15 pm YO. Vulgard/Enrique is a WOLF.

Hi. Hello there, welcome to whiterun. Here’s all of Vulgard’s posts on d4 regarding Falcon and the lead up to it:
(Now I do entreat you to read it all in sequence, because it’s QUITE enlightening)
Spoiler: show
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:55 am Nachomamma's ISO I could best describe as inoffensive. There's nothing in it that definitively told me they have no TMI. But it is not a dumpster fire and I do not want to kill this yet.

Falcon's ISO is a step below that. He spent most of the game pushing LHF. The push on Marmot is especially notable because he's tunneled on it hard. If Marmot's mafia, then this looks better for him, but I currently don't think Marmot's a wolf.
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:16 am I'm looking at falcon/Nacho/LC/Tim right now as my PoE with Gavial 3p.

Marmot is an outside possibility but I still think it's a town slot.

Still going to check Scotty to determine if clearing him's okay.
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:17 am
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:09 am Made
MR
DaisyCloud
Jack
TSP

lost monkey
Marmot
Kyle

FMPOV the above are town.

Gavial is my primary 3p read. He's not a pack wolf. I trust he has no TMI based on his play thus far.

If Tim's a wolf, he's partnered with LC. He gave LC an early townshield. "But wolves don't want to look like partners!" Tim's MO as a wolf includes doing those things, I'm sure.

For the record, I reviewed Tim's ISO and I don't townread him. If there's a deepwolf/powerwolf/whatever other than Mac, might be Tim.

I hate that LC pulled this fake redcheck thing. Now I need to read Scotty again.
I'm not sure I've ever seen someone assemble a town core so quickly with so few interactions
Do you have a problem with it because you're not in it, wolf?
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:41 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:58 pm Who replaced Quin again? 🤦🏻‍♂️
Hi.
I was told Quin had flipped town :wowee:
Basically the same thing given how hard I townread Radishes.

I agree with his Falcon read, too.
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:49 pm

Current wagons are all fine.

Emphasis on wagons. Not vanity votes.

I'm not sure whether Falcon voting no yeet is funny or wolfy. Could be both, could be neither.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:08 am Current wagon composition:

Falcon (4): Vulgard, Tim, TSP, Nachomamma
Tim (3): MR, Jack, Scotty

Tim's wagon looks far more pure to me. Falcon still isn't self-pressing, either. It matters less pre-EoD, but still.

I won't vote Tim yet, but I'm leaning that way given the wagon formation.

For out-of-game reasons, I'll be busy for a few hours. I hope I'm able to study EoDs before I have to cast a final vote for the day.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:06 am Read EoD1. I concede to Tim that he may be right about Nanook getting vigged in the night. Alison advocated for it and even the yeeted villager found Nanook wolfy. Which means that the kills should be swapped around (Nanook vigged, Alison SPKed). There's also the fact Alison claimed a super pro-town role early d1, so killing her would be +EV for wolves either way.

LC's EoD looks kinda wolfy. He parks a vote on Seanzie and it looks like he's shrugging when he places it.

Seanzie goes down flailing and giving us legacy reads. Nanook scum (wrong). Tim scum (we don't know). "Nook W, Enrique W." Nook is V, and I'm not W. "Tim W, Made V." Made's been greenchecked and Tim is in my PoE.

Tim/Mac EoD 1 interactions look mildly not W/W. I still think it's possible they are partners, though.

Tim disliked the Falcon wagon, and Alison defended Falcon hard for gamestate reasons. Yet now Tim's voting Falcon with me. Tim, what changed?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:25 pm Takeaways from EoD readings:

- DaisyCloud looks unpartnered with several people. I could make a case on her being wolf on an independent level. However, her interactions tell a different story, and she had a villagery response to my case. Not willing to go there as of right now.
- Tim's EoDs, at least the ones he was present for, have not looked great. In hindsight, they look like he is killing townies. And while a villager could indeed be killing townies, he especially sticks out. Why? He's spearheading most pushes. Mac is one person doing that, but he's the other. And those pushes have lead to three misyeets in a row. Tim, you must understand that this is a good reason to tinfoil/suspect you.
- Kyle looks a bit better from his EoD 2.
- Ambivalent on Marmot. Tried pretty hard to save himself at EoD 3, but that's the only time I saw him engaged in the EoD yeet. Meh.
- Falcon and Nacho have never done anything during EoDs. Ever. This fact alone makes me want to vote outside of them today. If they are wolves (especially if both are), then the village has been eating itself alive this entire game. The gamestate doesn't seem to support that. Mac has been supporting pushes on villagers, so they had at least one powerwolf. Would they rely on Mac to do everything for them?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:31 pm Checked Falcon's ISO again and I'm content with leaving my vote there. Even though the wagon composition is... well, it could be better... I'm not coming around to the idea of him being town. He spent most of day 1 pushing LHF, day 2 kicked off with him trying to sell DaisyCloud V, and he's been going UTR.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:27 pm I was curious how Tim would react to me pushing Falcon over him, and I don't like it. He posted from the mindset of "well, I can still get Falcon before I die. If Falcon's my partner, I'm bussing here and maybe this'll give me townpoints. If Falcon's V, at least I get one more villager before I go down." The way he reacted to my thinking looks like he's scrambling to find wolfy things in my posts when there aren't any.

Swapping to Tim, we're killing him today. The mindset of "if Falcon flips town, we're just screwed" isn't villagery. It's the mindset of someone who wants to get another misyeet. Where's the analysis of other slots? If Tim's doubting that Falcon's a wolf (and him debating V!Falcon suggests that), why not look elsewhere? He suggests I'm a wolf, but he doesn't push me. In fact, he's voting with me on Falcon. He seems to believe I'm town and mafia at the same time, since I'm in Enrique's slot. He votes on the same wagon as me and wants to vote out the same player as me, but isn't voting me...

This mindset is inconsistent with what he says. Tim is mafia.

Ok so. Did you see it? Lemme break it down for you.
-he comes out swinging with fresh eyes :meany:
-gives everyone a patdown (including a ‘meh’ falcon wedged in there) :hug:
-ultimately comes away with a scum team of falcon/nacho/LC/tim. What are the odds...only one of those is bad? :mafia:
-Tim is baaaad :srsnod:
-the falcon/Tim/LC 2-2-2 tie is a-ok :workit:
-(once the falcon wagon picked up steam) well, I’m fine leaving my vote there :)
-(the falcon wagon is screaming out of the station) that Tim tho. He BAD! Votes Tim :(

I don’t believe that Vulgard ever really thought falcon would be lynched that day. He was looking for something-{anything}-to slander Tim for, and could justify him switching off and still making it look like he was actually cool with falcon.
You steal my case NOW? Where were you BEFORE I volunteered to eat a night kill?
I just had to look at it myself.

No offense, but you’re not the most trusted person in town. But i appreciate that you had me look at all
Wait, what?

Not the most trusted person in town?

How?

You ya gonna trust more than me?

ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 469
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

His night actions are still pretty sus too.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:36 pm His night actions are still pretty sus too.
And your sus too.
If you kill me tonight though it’s not like others would suspect you, only I do I think.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:36 pm

Hi. Hello there, welcome to whiterun. Here’s all of Vulgard’s posts on d4 regarding Falcon and the lead up to it:
(Now I do entreat you to read it all in sequence, because it’s QUITE enlightening)
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:55 am Nachomamma's ISO I could best describe as inoffensive. There's nothing in it that definitively told me they have no TMI. But it is not a dumpster fire and I do not want to kill this yet.

Falcon's ISO is a step below that. He spent most of the game pushing LHF. The push on Marmot is especially notable because he's tunneled on it hard. If Marmot's mafia, then this looks better for him, but I currently don't think Marmot's a wolf.
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:16 am I'm looking at falcon/Nacho/LC/Tim right now as my PoE with Gavial 3p.

MR
DaisyCloud
Jack
TSP

lost monkey
Marmot
Kyle

Gavial is my primary 3p read. He's not a pack wolf. I trust he has no TMI based on his play thus far.

If Tim's a wolf, he's partnered with LC. He gave LC an early townshield. "But wolves don't want to look like partners!" Tim's MO as a wolf includes doing those things, I'm sure.

For the record, I reviewed Tim's ISO and I don't townread him. If there's a deepwolf/powerwolf/whatever other than Mac, might be Tim.

I hate that LC pulled this fake redcheck thing. Now I need to read Scotty again.
I'm not sure I've ever seen someone assemble a town core so quickly with so few interactions
Hi.

I'm not sure whether Falcon voting no yeet is funny or wolfy. Could be both, could be neither.

Tim's wagon looks far more pure to me. Falcon still isn't self-pressing, either. It matters less pre-EoD, but still.

For out-of-game reasons, I'll be busy for a few hours. I hope I'm able to study EoDs before I have to cast a final vote for the day.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:06 am Read EoD1. I concede to Tim that he may be right about Nanook getting vigged in the night. Alison advocated for it and even the yeeted villager found Nanook wolfy. Which means that the kills should be swapped around (Nanook vigged, Alison SPKed). There's also the fact Alison claimed a super pro-town role early d1, so killing her would be +EV for wolves either way.

LC's EoD looks kinda wolfy. He parks a vote on Seanzie and it looks like he's shrugging when he places it.

Seanzie goes down flailing and giving us legacy reads. Nanook scum (wrong). Tim scum (we don't know). "Nook W, Enrique W." Nook is V, and I'm not W. "Tim W, Made V." Made's been greenchecked and Tim is in my PoE.

Tim/Mac EoD 1 interactions look mildly not W/W. I still think it's possible they are partners, though.

Tim disliked the Falcon wagon, and Alison defended Falcon hard for gamestate reasons. Yet now Tim's voting Falcon with me. Tim, what changed?

- DaisyCloud looks unpartnered with several people. I could make a case on her being wolf on an independent level. However, her interactions tell a different story, and she had a villagery response to my case. Not willing to go there as of right now.
- Tim's EoDs, at least the ones he was present for, have not looked great. In hindsight, they look like he is killing townies. And while a villager could indeed be killing townies, he especially sticks out. Why? He's spearheading most pushes. Mac is one person doing that, but he's the other. And those pushes have lead to three misyeets in a row. Tim, you must understand that this is a good reason to tinfoil/suspect you.
- Ambivalent on Marmot. Tried pretty hard to save himself at EoD 3, but that's the only time I saw him engaged in the EoD yeet. Meh.
- Falcon and Nacho have never done anything during EoDs. Ever. This fact alone makes me want to vote outside of them today. If they are wolves (especially if both are), then the village has been eating itself alive this entire game. The gamestate doesn't seem to support that. Mac has been supporting pushes on villagers, so they had at least one powerwolf. Would they rely on Mac to do everything for them?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:31 pm Checked Falcon's ISO again and I'm content with leaving my vote there. Even though the wagon composition is... well, it could be better... I'm not coming around to the idea of him being town. He spent most of day 1 pushing LHF, day 2 kicked off with him trying to sell DaisyCloud V, and he's been going UTR.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:27 pm I was curious how Tim would react to me pushing Falcon over him, and I don't like it. He posted from the mindset of "well, I can still get Falcon before I die. If Falcon's my partner, I'm bussing here and maybe this'll give me townpoints. If Falcon's V, at least I get one more villager before I go down." The way he reacted to my thinking looks like he's scrambling to find wolfy things in my posts when there aren't any.

Swapping to Tim, we're killing him today. The mindset of "if Falcon flips town, we're just screwed" isn't villagery. It's the mindset of someone who wants to get another misyeet. Where's the analysis of other slots? If Tim's doubting that Falcon's a wolf (and him debating V!Falcon suggests that), why not look elsewhere? He suggests I'm a wolf, but he doesn't push me. In fact, he's voting with me on Falcon. He seems to believe I'm town and mafia at the same time, since I'm in Enrique's slot. He votes on the same wagon as me and wants to vote out the same player as me, but isn't voting me...

-ultimately comes away with a scum team of falcon/nacho/LC/tim. What are the odds...only one of those is bad? :mafia:
-(once the falcon wagon picked up steam) well, I’m fine leaving my vote there :)
-(the falcon wagon is screaming out of the station) that Tim tho. He BAD! Votes Tim :(

I don’t believe that Vulgard ever really thought falcon would be lynched that day. He was looking for something-{anything}-to slander Tim for, and could justify him switching off and still making it look like he was actually cool with falcon.
This ain’t a bad case though.
I made the same case!!!!

I hate this game sometimes.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:26 pm Last time I played with wolf Enrique, he treaded water by arguing with iirc wolf Long Con about them sorta claiming the same role for the entire game.

Idk if he’s so basic as to spend like half his posts defending packmates.
Counterpoint: Enrique had to replace out so I’m he may have been planning something else

Further counterpoint: Actually, Enrique might do that for wifom. Idk
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:39 pm

MR
DaisyCloud
Jack
TSP

lost monkey
Marmot
Kyle

Hi.

I made the same case!!!!

I think that if we can somehow win this game, you will be remembered, like that hero Rudy in the movie ‘Rudy’
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:46 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:39 pm

MR
DaisyCloud
Jack
TSP

lost monkey
Marmot
Kyle

Hi.

I made the same case!!!!

I think that if we can somehow win this game, you will be remembered, like that hero Rudy in the movie ‘Rudy’
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 821
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

did marmot claim 3p is that what's going on or did I take an arrow to the knee
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

hello i love myou, my brain is dead
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i am catch up
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i lost my place in the thread because of that post
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm going to become the joker
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:46 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:41 pm For post game cred: I didn't read much of Tim's post and I don't believe his claim.
This is classic Radish with the IDGAF defense. Building the bad town meta for the next wolf rand, or is this the wolf rand? No way to tell...but there's no way to make him actually help the town here.

If he flips wolf that looks less bad for Vulgard, and Vulgard seems useful if town.

[VOTE: Radishes] aubergine
i'm not extremely familiar with radish's gameplay, can you elucidate on the 'idgaf defense' unless you have already done so in a later post thanks love you
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:19 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:46 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:41 pm For post game cred: I didn't read much of Tim's post and I don't believe his claim.
This is classic Radish with the IDGAF defense. Building the bad town meta for the next wolf rand, or is this the wolf rand? No way to tell...but there's no way to make him actually help the town here.

If he flips wolf that looks less bad for Vulgard, and Vulgard seems useful if town.

[VOTE: Radishes] aubergine
i'm not extremely familiar with radish's gameplay, can you elucidate on the 'idgaf defense' unless you have already done so in a later post thanks love you
If it does not become clear ping me.
ImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

If I'm a wolf and have TMI on Falcon being a wolf, I'd commit to his wagon instead of bailing. Especially since I already scumread him, so might as well commit for townpoints, right? Either that, or I'd try to pile on Marmot after justifying it. Me leaving a vanity vote on Tim isn't the best play if I'm a wolf, to put it mildly. I am neither saving my teammate nor killing a villager.

As for Gavial - I talked about him earlier. I am quite confident his play this game has been out of his wolfrange, BUT. I haven't played for him for a few months. In theory, it is possible he expanded his wolfrange and is no longer scared of pushing insane worlds as a wolf. That was his wolftell beforehand; as a wolf, he'd be more self-conscious and would try to hide it. As town, he wouldn't be self-conscious at all, which is what I see in this game.

About Enrique's actions - yes, I do know.

- N1, he jailkept Tim.
- N2, he submitted no action.
- N3, he visited Sheogorath (chaos), something I decided to keep unchanged. I assume it removed me from the poll throughout D4.

I am slowly reaching the conclusion that Gavial is screaming instead of pushing.

Should I selfvote? I'm getting the impression you're never going to believe me. I've tried to explain my actions for half this day phase and it feels like a waste of time. This isn't AtE, genuine question. Do you think it's +EV for me to do this here as a villager?
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

My legacy is pretty simple. Kill LC. I am no longer sure if Tim is a wolf, but his vig claim went un-CC'd, so he's very unlikely to be a wolf. I was wrong. Happens.

Jack, Scotty, DaisyCloud all very likely town. Look into Kyle/Marmot/Lost Monkey I suppose. Leaning town on Marmot. Gavial I townread on meta but not on what he's actually done this game. TSP is either just town or he hardbussed Falcon when he could've... not done that.

I am no longer shielding MR.

I jailkept Gavial because I changed my mind overnight. Because I'm town and don't have TMI. I repeat, I have absolutely no reason to claim this in the thread. Gavial hasn't had any notable results all game, one more "no result" would be par for the course.
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I actually think that mayve Vulgard is town but then i took an arrow to the knee and frankly taking that arrow to the knee is really hurting the amount of time i want to spend in the thread just because i took an arrow to the knee
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

like that's stuff that I'd say as town in this position and not as a wolf but then i took an arrow to the knee
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:26 am Should I selfvote? I'm getting the impression you're never going to believe me. I've tried to explain my actions for half this day phase and it feels like a waste of time. This isn't AtE, genuine question. Do you think it's +EV for me to do this here as a villager?
No. You should not self vote if you are town. You should focus on the one potentially achievable potential wolf flip that reflects well on you if it happens and do your best to make it happen.

I submit that that would be Radishes. Could he be a wolf? I certainly believe that he could. If he flipped wolf would that reflect well on you? It does with me since I am already tilted heavily towards there being a wolf and probably only one wolf between you. So a Radish wolf flip gets you at least a little protection.

If you are town a counterwagon is always +ev in the immediate sense, so you should build it and push it. Dig hard into Radish. If you just outright prove to yourself that he is not a wolf...great, that helps your win con since lord knows we could use some certainty around here...and if that's how it happens we move to a next case.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:32 am like that's stuff that I'd say as town in this position and not as a wolf but then i took an arrow to the knee
There is nothing I would not say as a wolf that I would ever say as town...that's why I shoot the arrows rather than taking them.

What's your take on Radishes?
ImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

My take on Radishes is that I kinda see where you're coming from but I'm not convinced enough to kill him today. Not over someone like LC who I still don't see any signs of towniness in. His posts read like "reasonable wolf" to me.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

And before I'm accused of taking a back seat / going on cruise control, which some people might do. I'm not trying to powerplay here because I haven't been in the game as long as you. There is some level of understanding I'm missing compared to those who've been here longer. Case on point: Tim correcting me many times on my mistakes related to the setup.

I've offered my takes/legacy. I don't have much more to give at the moment outside of reading Falcon, which I promise to do before EoD. I've been occupied with other stuff. If I die today, I die, just please don't misyeet after this because we don't have many MLs left.
ImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

heads up im a nervous wreck. I have an interview in about 2hrs and im prepping. I will try to be here and scum hunt and everything but I can't focus. that is mainly why I was inactive yesterday. hopefully it goes well and I can focus on the game after the interview
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 53

Post by lost monkey »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:53 am heads up im a nervous wreck. I have an interview in about 2hrs and im prepping. I will try to be here and scum hunt and everything but I can't focus. that is mainly why I was inactive yesterday. hopefully it goes well and I can focus on the game after the interview
All the best.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 53

Post by lost monkey »

Ill catch up with the other game and then ill catch up with this one.
ImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I should clarify my position within the game.

I realize I look terrible because of Falcon's flip and how I treated the matter of voting him. In fact, I recognize every single point you've made as valid. That said, I am a villager.

This line of defense may be taken as worthless, but I feel obligated to say this anyway. If I were a wolf, then I played the EoD like a trash-tier mafioso. I should have either committed to saving my partner by pushing Marmot (or Tim, who I'd been pushing anyway!)... Or I should've hardbussed Falcon without thinking about it twice. Falcon didn't post anyway, possibly in an attempt to reduce spew. At that stage, I could bus him despite losing a wolf PR with it. My position would improve as one of the main Falcon pushers and I wouldn't be in this spot right now. From there, I could kill some townies and take less heat for it.

And if I wanted to save Falcon, instead of casing him and then voting someone else.... Why didn't I try to push the yeet away from Falcon? I said last day that I was content with leaving Falcon as a prime yeet contender. The reason I said this was because I was fine with Falcon dying since he was a likely wolf. And he did, indeed, flip wolf. My lack of desire to push there was because others were already pushing there and I didn't mind. Me voting Tim instead was me voting another person I thought would flip wolf. Not an attempt to save Falcon. If I had tried to save Falcon, I would've piled on Marmot. Regardless of Marmot's alignment. Even if Marmot's a wolf, he's not a wolf PR with KP like Falcon is. Perhaps more importantly, I would've been there at EoD. None of these conditions were met. You could argue that pushing on Marmot would ruin my progression, but. If I could've saved the wolf PR to get another kill at night, I would have, if it benefitted us. Unless I'm a wolf PR myself, but let's not delve into that. It wouldn't even be HARD to save Falcon. Just my vote on Marmot, plus self-pres, would've done it.

---

The fact Falcon wasn't even there at EOD suggests to me that he gave up and at least one wolf was on the wagon. Which is why I am looking that way.

TSP is only a wolf if he's the type of wolf who can hardbus if needed. In his position, I don't see a need to hardbus. He was generally townread. If he was accepted as a good Falcon reader, he could townread Falcon and make us vote elsewhere. Like Marmot, if Marmot's a villager. Wouldn't have been difficult.

Jack is only a wolf if he's an excellent wolf, plain and simple. His EoDs have had no signs of TMI and his posting has been very good.

Nachomamma8 is a flipped villager, I needn't bother with this one. I wonder who shot there.

---

I don't have good reasons to townread Marmot outside of gamestate reasons. His vote on Falcon was pure self-pres. His entire motivation at EoD was self-pres. I townread him because I think his mindset would be different if he were a wolf.

First of all, he wouldn't be a wagon every day when Mac was calling the shots. That's not a good idea, since it pushes town vigs to resolve the counterwagon. "Wolves might not have controlled the EODs!" Still, I doubt Marmot would be a wagon every day if he were a wolf. It doesn't make sense to me.

Second of all, his treatment of Tim's vig seemed towny to me. It seemed towny because he was 100% focusing on survival when the other wagon was a wolf PR. There is a possibility that Marmot's another wolf PR and that's why he did this. It's also possible he was trying to survive because his red flip would solve the game in some way. Maybe his scum partners, whoever they are, told him to act like this as part of their strategy. But I lean town on his behavior there. Him saying that Tim should be turbod if Marmot is killed at night shows awareness of a few things:

- that he is town
- that Tim might shoot him
- that Tim might get away with it.

And the last part also shows a lack of TMI on Tim's alignment, in my opinion. I could see people debating this point, I'm not interested in debating it.

---

This leaves Kylemii and DaisyCloud. I'm convinced there's a wolf between them. The wagon on Falcon being pure when Falcon didn't even bother to show up and self-pres would baffle me. Falcon didn't even fight my case on him, or anyone else's.

They are in a similar boat. A point in DaisyCloud's favor over Kyle is that she had a raw rebuttal of my case I found unlikely to come from mafia. Kyle, has been posting decent all game, but never on the level of "villagery beyond all doubt." If I trust my micro read on DaisyCloud, then it's just Kyle here. Kyle hasn't had a post like that, where I was sure beyond all doubt this isn't a wolf typing out their fake thoughts.

Or I could be wrong in my assumption the wagon can't be pure, but that would be weird. Maybe I'm wrong in locking myself into the belief the wolves aren't being silly. But either way, these are my thoughts on this matter.

---

As for the players outside of the Falcon wagon. As long as Tim doesn't get counterclaimed, he's the town vig and I doubt he's 3p. I've made it clear I think Long Con is mafia. Made is a flipped villager. Scotty could be a wolf playing well, he's also less towny than Jack and TSP are fmpov. I am no longer shielding Radishes. The best thing lost monkey has going for them is one interaction with flipped wolf Mac, but it is a thing going for them. Something Long Con doesn't have. Unless you stretch his fake redcheck as something only town does.

Noting that the fake redcheck could've been done for distancing with Scotty. That is a thing that could've happened, especially since LC said he would always rescind.

---

And Gavial has been dropping since he went off the radar. His tunneling on me looks fake to me at this point. He's not trying hard enough to rally people behind him. And it's not a case of "he's been deflated because of criticism coming from other players." He's never been like this even when people fought back against his tomfoolery.

---

Given all these thoughts, this is my legacy if I get yeeted today.

TSP, Jack: town. TSP is only mafia if he hardbussed for no reason when he could've avoided that.
Scotty: likely town, but potential deepwolf candidate.
Tim: town vig unless counterclaimed. Don't think it's 3p.

Kyle/DaisyCloud - one wolf here unless the Falcon wagon was somehow pure. Severely doubt two. DaisyCloud looks better fmpov because of a microread I've talked about many times.

MR - no longer shielding him. No solid read on him. Could be mafia by sheer PoE. He voiced a willingness to solve alongside me and then didn't. Doesn't seem too eager to defend me, either.

Lost monkey - had one good interaction with Mac that didn't look partnered. Outside of that, there's nothing going for this slot.

Gavial - he looks worse and worse the longer he's off the radar.

Long Con - pretty sure this is just a wolf. I don't see a single thing in his ISO that looks towny beyond all doubt.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Amending my statement. I'm also going to backread Falcon ISO again before I call the above my "final" legacy.

Hold on.
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:26 am If I'm a wolf and have TMI on Falcon being a wolf, I'd commit to his wagon instead of bailing. Especially since I already scumread him, so might as well commit for townpoints, right? Either that, or I'd try to pile on Marmot after justifying it. Me leaving a vanity vote on Tim isn't the best play if I'm a wolf, to put it mildly. I am neither saving my teammate nor killing a villager.

As for Gavial - I talked about him earlier. I am quite confident his play this game has been out of his wolfrange, BUT. I haven't played for him for a few months. In theory, it is possible he expanded his wolfrange and is no longer scared of pushing insane worlds as a wolf. That was his wolftell beforehand; as a wolf, he'd be more self-conscious and would try to hide it. As town, he wouldn't be self-conscious at all, which is what I see in this game.

- N1, he jailkept Tim.
- N3, he visited Sheogorath (chaos), something I decided to keep unchanged. I assume it removed me from the poll throughout D4.

I am slowly reaching the conclusion that Gavial is screaming instead of pushing.

Should I selfvote? I'm getting the impression you're never going to believe me. I've tried to explain my actions for half this day phase and it feels like a waste of time. This isn't AtE, genuine question. Do you think it's +EV for me to do this here as a villager?
“Me leaving a vanity vote on Tim”- well you weren’t around on eod if I recall and Tim was a wagon that could pop off for sure. That’s not a vanity wagon.

“Should I self vote?” I don’t know man, you do you. I have the capacity to change (look at tim) but your actions and journey through the game are what define you in my eyes. I don’t know what you would or wouldn’t do as a wolf, because I don’t know your range of play.
Self voting tells me not a lot about the direction you’d really like us to go in if you’re town.

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 1]

Post by Vulgard »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:28 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:17 pm
BoKnows wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:08 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:53 pm boKnows
quin
nanook
daisycloud
marmot

Alison indie probably
Interesting list. Why Daisy?
Why are you only interested in daisy?
I'm asking him one player at a time, but now you fucking ruined it!
why start in the middle?
4 is not the middle of 5
The Falcon wagon might've been pure after all. This entire exchange doesn't look W/W with Kyle. It's so petty and unnecessary. Falcon pursues it for a bunch of posts when he doesn't need to. It doesn't look like he really cares about Daisy being on the list, either. He wouldn't single out a partner like this for no reason, so it doesn't look partnered with Daisy, either.

Note: this isn't outside the wolfrange of a decent wolf. But Falcon's ISO as a whole combined with his complete lack of presence last EoD makes me doubt the "decent wolf."
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:20 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:50 am Still waiting on jack and nacho to post.
Also, marmot, who has 2 posts to his name.

This game feels like it’s already day 5 and it baffles me how it’s not even 24 hours in.
What?

Feels like manufactured incredulity. A fugazi, if you will.
His only real interaction with Scotty. Throws shade for no real reason. In the wolfrange of the average wolf, but still.

Could just be MR/Marmot/LC/LM at this point, or something like that. I dunno.

Falcon shades a ton of villagers. A ton of flipped villagers. A pyramid, stack, crowd of villagers. All the time.

EVERYONE. Shades everyone. Might've been in antispew from the beginning.

Shade list:

Kylemii
BoKnows (flipped V)
Quin/Radishes
My slot
Monkey
Qwags (flipped V)
DaisyCloud
Gavial
Syn (flipped V)
Long Con

Agrees with Flanders that monkey is "def pinging him." This doesn't feel like a post you write about a partner.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:53 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:11 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:52 pm Syn giving me the jeebies.

Gavial and Syn top scum.

Kza and Falc top town.

MacDougal and Quin town leans.
Quit trying to pocket me you stupid, sexy bastard
I'm not even trying. I just dont think you're scum.

I missed like 300 posts at work today so I'm just gonna leave and maybe skim after dinner, because like fuck. Eh?
Come on.
See, that's exactly what you'd say if you were trying to pocket me. And you've been towny LL so far, but I'm wondering if you're getting your kid to post for you like you did with your cousin that one game, so I'm not confident in that read either.
Well before you interrupted me I got up to what reads like a wolfy pop in from a potential Zfetch dupe.
I mean, the vibe is way different, but monkey's man, never trust a damn monkey. They're worse than birds.

Now to address your super mean accusation, wickedly cutting insult and belittlement of my yuge brayn - I haven't been getting the kids, or my cousin to post for me but I will confess, the last couple games I played left me sour. They just weren't fun and I'm feeling a bit like BB King.

And now I'm not gonna bother to catch up. It's not like I wanted to anyway.

Thoughts on Kza and Qwagger?
KZA is giving me town vibes, his solving is genuine I'd say.

Qwags is always an enigma, but he's not Qwaggin' yet...it's a new site for him, so I'll give him some space, but if his current level of play persists he will be in my POE.

I agree about Monkey, he's def pinging me as well.

You better not check out on me, cuz if you are town you'll A: understand my paranoia, and B: I need someone to join my The True Town of Tamriel Troupe, which has had very little interest so far.
Flanders is also a flipped villager, so.

Insists that DaisyCloud might've been distancing herself from a misyeet at eod1. Insists that she hasn't put her vote back, which also seems petty. In the same vein as Falcon's interaction with Kylemii. Fakeable for a decent wolf, but I doubt his level of competence.

Questions not putting Kyle in PoE.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:20 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:18 am I feel like there's a few players this game that are emerging as an obvious town to me. Mainly tim/KZA/Syn, and a few others that probably belong but not quite, like Kyle, Mac, Daisy, but that leaves a ton of players left to sort through. This game feels messy and out of sync, and the vote counts right now kinda show it.
How is Kyle obvs town? Cuz he's def in my POE, I haven't seen anything from him to change that from last RD
Again, doesn't look partnered with Kyle.

Doesn't give a damn about Daisy/Kyle's D1 spat. It's possible he's TMIng it as a TvT here.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:31 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:27 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:20 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:18 am I feel like there's a few players this game that are emerging as an obvious town to me. Mainly tim/KZA/Syn, and a few others that probably belong but not quite, like Kyle, Mac, Daisy, but that leaves a ton of players left to sort through. This game feels messy and out of sync, and the vote counts right now kinda show it.
How is Kyle obvs town? Cuz he's def in my POE, I haven't seen anything from him to change that from last RD

Why's Kyle in your POE?

It's based on his tone and effort from Day 1. Also, he voiced some frustration with his interactions with Daisy that reminded me of Double-Elim where he was town. It's an assumption, but I don't think Kyle can fake that sort of thing very well.
That's why Kyle is in my POE.

TBH, I skipped pretty much all of Daisy's/Kyle's lil' spat last RD.
Refuses to give an alignment read on Marmot, even though Marmot's been a yeet contender.
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:48 pm Marmot starts off the game with just basically saying hello to everyone, and a shit load of lily dipping posts. He's got some solving going on afterwards, is that AI for Marmot? Even tho we've played games together, I feel like I can't read him for shit.
Doesn't care, or doesn't want to care.
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:21 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:18 pmwhy so tilted
He tunneled me to death when I was town in Beelzebub, never changed his read or re evaluated no matter what happened. You can literally flip green and he'll tunnel you, it's infuriating.
This is about Gavial. I'm not sure if this goes beyond wolf distancing or not. It might?

Noting the lack of mentions of Scotty at this point. He shaded Scotty once and kinda forgot about him.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:20 pm I feel like I caught jack in a web, and falcon is also slipping into that web.

If your supatown read is KZA, you should trust that Made is also town, not backpedal like jack or flat out be fine with made’s lynch like falcon
I totally forgot Kaz has a green check on Made. I am smrt
How do you forget that. You even quoted that post 12 hours ago.

It can be easy to forget who is confirmed town if you know who the town already is
I don't know how I forgot, I just forgot.

I'd like to say I have some big monumental IRL stuff distracting me, but really I just forgot
In regards to suspecting 3 people on the marmot wagon, you replied with made, Mac, Kyle...and marmot.

So you really think all 3 of them are bussing marmot?
Because I don’t believe all of them would do that, in order.
Yes, I suspect of Mac, Kyle, & Marmot.
Rule of 3, lmao. Simultaneously thinks that wolves are pushing Marmot and that Marmot is mafia.

Mac is a flipped wolf on that list. Kinda want to clear Marmot based on that, but it doesn't seem strong enough.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:01 pm @Scotty @falcon45ca
@MacDougall

You suspect Marmot. Read Marmot’s iso and interactions with Daisy and tell me if they look like partners. (Scotty, additionally, pretend I wasn’t the one to ask you.)

@Gavial

You suspect Daisy. Read Marmot’s iso and interactions with Daisy and tell me if they look like partners.
Going thru Marmot's ISO, tho he mentions Daisy a fair bit and engages her, I only saw 1 post where I could say Marmot was trying to solve her slot.

If Marmot flips red, Daisy def could be a scum bud
Yeah, Marmot is a villager. Falcon implies he doesn't care if Marmot dies and is also trying to paint Daisy in a bad light with a preflip.

Good for both of them.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:01 pm @Scotty @falcon45ca
@MacDougall

You suspect Marmot. Read Marmot’s iso and interactions with Daisy and tell me if they look like partners. (Scotty, additionally, pretend I wasn’t the one to ask you.)

@Gavial

You suspect Daisy. Read Marmot’s iso and interactions with Daisy and tell me if they look like partners.
Going thru Marmot's ISO, tho he mentions Daisy a fair bit and engages her, I only saw 1 post where I could say Marmot was trying to solve her slot.

If Marmot flips red, Daisy def could be a scum bud
Noice distancing.

Who ya lookin at parking your vote on?
Probably BK. I'd rather we lose the artifact than Maf get it, unless others can think of a better plan?

Without that element, I'm voting Marmot or Mac
Don't think he puts two wolves here. A consistent element in Falcon's ISO so far is that he's been giving himself outs. Large PoEs and the like. I don't think he limits himself to picking between two wolves at this point.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:21 am
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:59 am And plot twist I just read through Marmot's ISO and I really don't think he was scum based on the way that he was pushing back against the Qwags yeet when he was on the three way chopping block - think scum would show that self-prez instinct more than he had. I also like the way that he's reached out to people in bits and pieces (such as linking Tim posts for Daisy), I like the way he talked about his townreads early, etc.

I'll read Flanders in a bit but Mog's play today also seems townier than not - the defeatist attitude doesn't seem like it's coming from scum here (I think if Mog replaced in as scum and gave up it would include a lot more slanking and a lot less "if I must be a sacrifice to give the world more information so be it". We're headed in a bad direction right now.
Marmot's ISO is full of hello and greetings, soft pushes with no follow up, and scummy Masterpiece Theater.

What's towny about his ISO? Pushing back against the Qwags lynch? Can you quote what you saw?

Marmot reaching out to people in bits and pieces is exactly the soft push/soft engagement stuff I'm scum reading him for. Can you show me 1 instance of Marmot actually pushing a read and trying to solve a slot? It's all a bunch of lily dipping posts that are soft as baby shit.

SSF was town, ergo Mog is town. My read on SSF is based on uber meta and he's one of my best pals and a bit of angleshoot. I'm 90% on that slot
There is also this.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:27 am I just saw LCs name in the vote poll, and it made me realize I feel like I haven't heard from him in days.

@Long Con Fuck's up dude, where's your head at?
Yikes. How W/W can you get?
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:40 am
Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:28 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:21 am I'm trying to get LC to play the game and give us his thoughts/reads, why don't you want to hear from him @Scotty?
I feel like he’s been active enough this game and this phase. I think you’re just trying to poke for the sake of poking. There are more people I’d rather hear from
Think what you want, and if you want to hear from different people, then by all means engage them. Please don't presume to tell me who I should and shouldn't be engaging.
Decent interaction with Scotty, I guess. Nothing clearing for Scotty, though.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:41 pm Obviously we vote Marmot tomorrow, right? Right.

He's been a lead wagon for 2 nights where we've flipped town.

That. Is. A. Wolf.
I have no idea why he didn't end up voting Marmot given that's been his read on Marmot for the entire game. Not even for self-pres. At this point I'm assuming force majeure. In other words, unforeseen circumstances he couldn't overcome.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:43 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:01 am if you think that in this game we have drawn a scumteam with 0 slankers you will need to explain what makes that rational?

history speaks to the contrary. If anything the fact that we have chopped two slanky poos and missed makes the slanky poo pool more rich with floaters.
Not 0 slankers. Probably some.

But instead of firing blindly and lazily into the slanky pool let's do some actual work and find the active scum. And even if we miss we force said active scum to Do Stuff.
More towny MR
Ugh.

Conclusion:

- DaisyCloud and Kyle look much, MUCH better. Especially Kyle. At this point I'm pretty sure the Falcon wagon is just pure.
- Noting that Falcon's interactions with Scotty and Long Con have been super lukewarm.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Voting for MR as a matter of self-pres. Still vastly prefer Long Con.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

The spoiler in my post above contains my ISO of Falcon and conclusions.
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

:ponder:

That’s a lot of good work for Vulgard. I’m having my doubts because he’s a good talker. That’s why i read him as good before all this.

I want to believe.

Also glad to see monkey popping in to give OT advice and saying he’s catching up. Heard this one before.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

And if there weren’t any bussers on falcon, the scum team would consist between 3 of: Me, Tim, Vulgard, MR, gavial, LM, LC.

That’s not a bad poe

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kyle was a late falcon voter, right? Possible bus there?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

My conviction changes like the 4 seasons; and I’m talking wardrobe changes between sets...Frankie valli wears a lot

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Kyle is also the person who looks the best given Falcon's flip. Falcon consistently puts him in PoE. Questions him from day 1. Shades him repeatedly.

The fact he never repeatedly pushed there might be telling, but. I am still comfortable enough with saying Kyle is town given the ISO.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I still think LC is a more likely hit than MR but I won't park a vanity vote on LC when nobody's willing.
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

At this point, based on what Vulgard posted, he’s got no read on MR and it is purely a self pres. they could still be aligned

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:21 am I still think LC is a more likely hit than MR but I won't park a vanity vote on LC when nobody's willing.
Nothing is out of the question. I agree that there is nothing special making me read him as town. It’s just that your actions make me read you more as scum. But I don’t want to be that basic

Gonna look more at gavial first

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:21 am At this point, based on what Vulgard posted, he’s got no read on MR and it is purely a self pres. they could still be aligned
This is fair. I understand people having this take. You're right - I have no read on MR and it's purely self-pres. Still, please don't preflip. We can be v/w.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:26 am If I'm a wolf and have TMI on Falcon being a wolf, I'd commit to his wagon instead of bailing. Especially since I already scumread him, so might as well commit for townpoints, right? Either that, or I'd try to pile on Marmot after justifying it. Me leaving a vanity vote on Tim isn't the best play if I'm a wolf, to put it mildly. I am neither saving my teammate nor killing a villager.

- N1, he jailkept Tim.

But....you weren’t online at eod to know it was a vanity vote that wasn’t doing anything.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Exactly. If Falcon might get yeeted, why not be there at EoD? It's my team's PR if I'm a wolf. And KP, too. Shouldn't I try harder to save it, even for one more night?
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

After Vulgard flips wolf, I better not hear any crap about him just doing distancing on his teammate, Long Con, or isn't really actually dedicated to getting me yeeted. I will not be amused, and may ragequit.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Bold of you to claim I flip wolf.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:30 am Exactly. If Falcon might get yeeted, why not be there at EoD? It's my team's PR if I'm a wolf. And KP, too. Shouldn't I try harder to save it, even for one more night?
I just think not showing up is NAI and it feels dishonest to say “I would have done X if I was a wolf” when that would require you to have seen things you didn’t see. But yeah, maybe you’d have seen it if you were a wolf. :shrug:

I wanna see a case on LC.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:30 am Exactly. If Falcon might get yeeted, why not be there at EoD? It's my team's PR if I'm a wolf. And KP, too. Shouldn't I try harder to save it, even for one more night?
That line of thinking does make sense.

But what makes more sense is if you know you won’t be around for eod: appear diplomatic and vote elsewhere while being ‘okay’ with falcon. You did try hard to save him by making a stronger push onto Tim. It’s all written down.

Falcon wasn’t a done deal. Hell, he’d been a viable wagon before.

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

feafeaa.JPG
feafeaa.JPG (146.62 KiB) Viewed 883 times
The wagons say it all. I'm being voted exclusively by people who aren't green.
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:37 am Bold of you to claim I flip wolf.
I have few doubts about it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

So I did a perusal of gavial.

I was wrong about a few things.

First of all, his reads haven’t been too inconsistent. When he puts out reads, they’re on a linear path. Sure, they’re all based on astrological charts or some shit but the progression is there.

If he’s a wolf, he’s walking a fine line- I do see an angle.
See, he started with this stupid D1 wheel. This sets up the precedent to invalidate a lot of his opinions down the line. That he continues to lolvote based on the wheel past D1 confirms this.
He firmly reads falcon as scum D1 all the way until falcon is lynched. That’s some hardcore bussing. He also loves his lists of team makeups, and Mac started getting added d2. D2 had: “falcon/mac/Flanders team. Book it” rule of 3 be damned, he included 2/3. That’s ballsy.

if gavial is a wolf, he’s perpetually calling out his partners, but because he mixes them in with others that aren’t bad and also gives no real cases on why they’re bad, who would take him seriously? It’s a viable play, I guess. The WIFOM is so strong that he’s spilled the wine all over the table.

If he is town, he is doing nothing to further the town, built no legit cases on anyone. “But I called out the teams multiple times!” You also have lumped in most people to those teams more than that. Just because a broken clock is right twice a day doesn’t mean I’m gonna follow that clock when prepping a pie in the oven.

I think Gav is the 3p, and at best, mafia. I don’t think we’d miss him if he were to be lynched.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:39 am feafeaa.JPG

The wagons say it all. I'm being voted exclusively by people who aren't green.
On that note, does my green look different than the other greens to anyone else? What does that mean?

Return to “Previous Jobs”