Total votes: 18
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:35 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:27 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:39 pm In addition, the Mafia team gains access to special bonus abilities for each additional Artifact they possess. [SECRETS].
Shit shit shit.

[VOTE: Bo] aubergine

Gotta think about this, but...
Seriously? Like, seriously?
Well...maybe?

The double vote and breaks ties power...okay, not great but if they Razor that up it is not the end of the world. But "additional secret bonus ability" just for getting the extra artifact on top of that?

Don't tell me that doesn't give you some pause here.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I gotta go. All the votes on anyone but Marmot basically suck...except maybe votes on Bo and that may just be the panic talking.

I'm also really getting frustrated that this is me slanking because I am doing like twelve things at once here and i am still out efforting a LOT of this playlist it seems like.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:38 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:33 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:24 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:23 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:20 am
Long Con wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:04 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:02 am

I went to the one Syn said he was going to...and at least two people did too because I did good trade. I can afford a couple things now, and some...moderately good things maybe tomorrow...and some really good things maybe the day after if I save up. But man I do not wanna die with cash in hand...but if I buy weaker sauce and don't die and could have bought something better...role is satisfactorily complex but all in all I maybe wish I had been a 1x vig maybe :P
I went to that Shrine as well. "At least" two people? How accurate is your count - you, me, Syn and one other?
I was hoping for a simple number but didn't get it. The first night was clear...one person there, got X coins. I optimistically thought "cool I will at least know how many people show up by how many coins I get." But I did not get a multiple of X. I got words to the effect of "business was good" and not quite 3X coins. So...three sales? Snowglobes at that shrine more profitable? Some random element? I dunno.

PS, I actually don't sell snowglobes I just think that's a funny way to think of it. I also paraphrased and name changed the item I have been asking about, and I'm not using any specific numbers. Please keep in mind when asking for details that if I sound vague and hedgy there may be a reason other than "Tim's a wolf"...whether I save up or settle for something cheap, I can help at least somewhat and getting killed for talking out of turn about setup stuff would be a travesty.
I don’t think you’ve been vague or hedgy. Which is a problem
No one has asked me for details, which is a disappointment.
I mean, LC has asked for specifics for things, but for the most part you’ve explained most of what you know. Dunno what other details we need besides you just spelling out your role word for word.

I know you’ve said you’re comfortable just talking it out and if you die you die, but sometimes I feel like it’s too much
Given that Kza is handing out green checks as party favors I don't think a scroll of magic detection is gonna get me moved up very far...and I think a five person wolf team in this player list will include at least one or two "leave Tim alive and the town will chop him for us day five or six" believers. Unless I spike a wolf I always have an expiration date stamped on my forehead...just the story of my mafia life.
Well I think we were all kind expecting KZA to kick the bucket last night, and you’re routinely looked at by a majority of people as a top townie (as am I). Sure we’ve got our detractors, but something seems off in your approach that you’re just a sitting duck.

I dunno, maybe I’m tinfoiling, but your comfort on the topic of being NKd is unsettling
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:41 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:39 pm In addition, the Mafia team gains access to special bonus abilities for each additional Artifact they possess. [SECRETS].
Shit shit shit.

Well...maybe?

The double vote and breaks ties power...okay, not great but if they Razor that up it is not the end of the world. But "additional secret bonus ability" just for getting the extra artifact on top of that?

It’s not ideal for sure. Good point on that additional ability. That could be anything. It could even be a boat.

I think worst case scenario is we mislynch today. That includes BK..

There’s a lot of unknowns. If we really can’t come to a consensus on a wolf by eod, I suppose it is a safe route but i really don’t want to lose him before we cut a wolf

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Let it be known that Gavial is voting for Daisy, who has 3 votes now (including BK) and is tied at 4 with Marmot.

He has not announced as such and not explained why.

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:03 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:41 am
Shit shit shit.

Well...maybe?

It’s not ideal for sure. Good point on that additional ability. That could be anything. It could even be a boat.

I think worst case scenario is we mislynch today. That includes BK..

There’s a lot of unknowns. If we really can’t come to a consensus on a wolf by eod, I suppose it is a safe route but i really don’t want to lose him before we cut a wolf
Worst case is we mischop NOT Bo, and the wolves get a double kill and pick up the artifact in the process so we are down three and the wolves get the artifact.

Bad case is we mischop Bo, wolves get a kill, and we are down two and the artifact is gone.

Best case, which honestly is also bad, we chop a wolf, wolves get a double kill and we are still down two and the wolves have the artifact but at least there are only four wolves.

I genuinely see no good outcome here.

I was not happy with the air of defeatism during twilight because mischops happen and even if the wolves got a double kill we would still have been at 12-5-1 and I have actually got a fair number of people I feel are solidly town...but...yeah this is a bad day in the history of bad days we have going on here. If it had crossed my mind for a second that Kza and I trying to draw fire from the razor would get the actual artifact holder to counterclaim...I dunno man, I can't see how I could have guessed that.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Quin »

fyi i have asked for a replacement.

submitting my thesis in the next month which, along with covid has just thrown my mental health out the window so i really need to be all in on that one thing right now. i didn't anticipate the pace of this game which, while great for the site, is probably the final straw for me XD

if there's stuff people want my thoughts on before that happens i'll keep an eye on my mentions to assist, k?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:21 am
Gavial wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:16 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:05 am
KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:01 am Tbh I want Gavials statement before i consider the blocking shenanigans any further
Given that Gavail claimed a watch ability and the wolves fearlessly killed the absolutely obvious watch target, if Gavail doesn't tell me who killed Syn I am going to chop him out of hand and not even blink...

And since I'm not gonna read much, @Gavial you better ping me with that so I don't miss it, yeah?
Honestly I was assuming the one that does the checks would be killed over the one that got checked.
Regardless, I see no reason why mafia wouldn’t have taken the shit on KZA after that claim at EOD. Makes no sense. It’s unblockable
Could KZA have done that as Mafia?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Gavial wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:04 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:21 am
Gavial wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:16 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:05 am
KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:01 am Tbh I want Gavials statement before i consider the blocking shenanigans any further
Given that Gavail claimed a watch ability and the wolves fearlessly killed the absolutely obvious watch target, if Gavail doesn't tell me who killed Syn I am going to chop him out of hand and not even blink...

And since I'm not gonna read much, @Gavial you better ping me with that so I don't miss it, yeah?
Honestly I was assuming the one that does the checks would be killed over the one that got checked.
Regardless, I see no reason why mafia wouldn’t have taken the shit on KZA after that claim at EOD. Makes no sense. It’s unblockable
Could KZA have done that as Mafia?
Syn was absolutely a potential mischop...until Kza outed the greencheck and turned him into a mandatory NK. If you see any possible motive for a wolf named Kza to do that please point it out.

IMO, if Mafia believed Kza's artifact claim they kill Syn and Razor Kza to get the artifact. If they disbelieve the artifact claim then they kill Kza first because the person doing green checks is a MUCH bigger threat than the person who got green checked. And if they are afraid of a watcher so they are too scared to kill either of them...then they kill the watcher.

They didn't do any of those things, and I am pretty confused about why not.

The simple explanation, IMO, is that they did, and either they evaded your watch or you lied about watching. I just cannot fathom any reason why you as a wolf would be spinning this elaborate tale of night actions gone wild.
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

I think Gavial might be scum
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 469
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:57 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:53 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:47 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:46 pm Why is Marmot the only one helping me???
hey tim how are you what's going on
I sold some souvenir snow globes at a shrine last night and I can buy some cheap stuff, or save my money. I asked for advice. My ISO is really short today and not gonna get much longer and I respect you on mech so help me out.
Thanks for the mech respect but nothing you've said makes sense but usually buying cheap stuff is good unless the interest rate is really high
:haha:
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

He doesn't seem like himself
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Who else thinks they went to the same Shrine as Tim last night?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by falcon45ca »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:51 am I gotta go. All the votes on anyone but Marmot basically suck...except maybe votes on Bo and that may just be the panic talking.

I'm also really getting frustrated that this is me slanking because I am doing like twelve things at once here and i am still out efforting a LOT of this playlist it seems like.
Anyone else get weird vibes from the 2nd paragraph? Screams like gross AtE on being frustrated town.

How are you reading all the slankers in the game? Or are you referring to players posting, but with little effort in your eyes? If so, who?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:04 am Let it be known that Gavial is voting for Daisy, who has 3 votes now (including BK) and is tied at 4 with Marmot.

He has not announced as such and not explained why.
What's your take on Daisy?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:23 am I'ma check the description of Mehrune's Razor and if it doesn't say "undetectable" I am gonna murder you where you stand Gavial. Nothing personal.
Shit shit shit.

It’s shit like this that makes me suspect you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:31 am It doesn't say the attacker with the Razor is ninja's and I don't believe Gavial's claim for a minute because the wolves only kill Syn over Kza if they were trying to Razor Kza...and if they actually feared a watcher they would have avoided them both and killed someone else as a dodge.
This is kinda fair tho
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

BoKnows wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:14 am I think Gavial might be scum
I feel like the only 2 ways he isn’t scum at this point is either if
a) mafia never bought KZA’a claim
b) mafia already used the sword on KZA N1
Or b) KZA is scum.

As for (a), I’m looking through a lens of bias because I read his claim as an organic slip, plus with his apology, it was looking pretty likely. The razor is unblockable, so no one can stand a chance in attempting to save him. Perhaps they had better targets and saw through the ruse. Likelihood: medium-low likelihood.

As for (b), this would then imply that mafia wouldn’t have killed the guy that can green check. Tim thinks it stupid not to kill the cop, but I think this is also plausible to kill the one outed townie and continue to lay doubt on KZA. I’m not gonna pretend to know how mafia go about their artifact hunting, but I feel like there were far better choices to hunt on N1. But anything is possible if they thought he might have been alluding to possession early? Likelihood: medium likelihood.

As for (c), let’s look deeper. As Tim said, to pick a “rando” green check on Syn is a bit extreme, as Syn could be mislynched but i wouldn’t put it past him.
A role that gives a random green check and then on N2 he “happens” to get an even powerful alignment check? That’s a damned powerful info role. Could be making the whole thing up. And he develops this cred for helping solve the game.
But what if he just never dies? It’s a risk for him to go through this entire ruse so early, and if he’s not chopped by N4, then where are we? He’s a cut above if he did this. Likelihood: low likelihood

I feel like there’s just too many variables here in the process to nail either one of Gav or KZA. They could BOTH be telling the truth. One could be lying. I doubt both are lying.

Anyone else wanna poke this cheesewedge and see what holes pop up?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:46 am
Or b) KZA is scum.

As for (a), I’m looking through a lens of bias because I read his claim as an organic slip, plus with his apology, it was looking pretty likely. The razor is unblockable, so no one can stand a chance in attempting to save him. Perhaps they had better targets and saw through the ruse. Likelihood: medium-low likelihood.

As for (b), this would then imply that mafia wouldn’t have killed the guy that can green check. Tim thinks it stupid not to kill the cop, but I think this is also plausible to kill the one outed townie and continue to lay doubt on KZA. I’m not gonna pretend to know how mafia go about their artifact hunting, but I feel like there were far better choices to hunt on N1. But anything is possible if they thought he might have been alluding to possession early? Likelihood: medium likelihood.

As for (c), let’s look deeper. As Tim said, to pick a “rando” green check on Syn is a bit extreme, as Syn could be mislynched but i wouldn’t put it past him.
A role that gives a random green check and then on N2 he “happens” to get an even powerful alignment check? That’s a damned powerful info role. Could be making the whole thing up. And he develops this cred for helping solve the game.
But what if he just never dies? It’s a risk for him to go through this entire ruse so early, and if he’s not chopped by N4, then where are we? He’s a cut above if he did this. Likelihood: low likelihood

I feel like there’s just too many variables here in the process to nail either one of Gav or KZA. They could BOTH be telling the truth. One could be lying. I doubt both are lying.

Oh and lol if it’s (b), then Jack’s comment that he doesn’t care who made what claim on that artifact is kinda funny and wolfy. Jay Leno type of funny I mean

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Quin

Would be appreciative if you could look into the isos of Daisy, Marmot and/or Gavil and give us some thoughts.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

BoKnows wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:15 am He doesn't seem like himself
Same with you.

I don't know what to do with you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Or b) KZA is scum.

Explain how this all implies Gavil is scum again?

I feel like there’s a prologue with key info I’m missing.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:55 am
Or b) KZA is scum.

Explain how this all implies Gavil is scum again?

I feel like there’s a prologue with key info I’m missing.
If he is lying about the watch, and KZA indeed was visited.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:00 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:20 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:01 pm

Wolfy. Bo and Kza are my top living townies. The idea of needing to yeet one of them is uuuuh.

Scotty watched three players struggle to communicate yesterday due to chaos and being told there was no advantage to it and then still making that choice is ??? and the idea he then failed us also ???

I don’t like his defense of Tim either.

This all sounds more than it actually is but still.
Do you think made is a top town at this point?
Feels different than he normally does but he’s supposedly green checked so I suppose.
Lol “supposedly” coming from your top living townie, KZA.

I’m not buying, you’re not selling. I’m going to walmart
I’m not saying I think Kza could be a wolf. I’m saying he could be faking a green on a townread.

Either way, I’m not interested in yeeting Made.
Why would he fake a green check just because he's town reading someone?
Lotsa people fake lotsa claims as townies for lotsa reasons.

Kza is that kinda player. I’m not.

I normally have an easy time reading Made but he feels wrong so I’m skeptical enough to use the word “supposedly.” But again, I’m not really interested in going after Made.
I dunno, I've played with Kaz a fair amount, and I'm not sure if I've ever seen him make it past RD3 as Maf. He's uncomfortable when he's Maf, and I'm not seeing it.

Sure, if it's late in the game and he's still around I'll reevaluate, but he's pretty firm town for me.

Have you given a read on Marmot? How do you read his wagon right now?
Scotty
Jeff

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 2]

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:03 am [quote=Jackofhearts2005 post_id=790058 time=<a href="tel:1621306805">1621306805</a> user_id=541]
[quote=falcon45ca post_id=790024 time=<a href="tel:1621305470">1621305470</a> user_id=813]
[quote=Jackofhearts2005 post_id=790003 time=<a href="tel:1621304435">1621304435</a> user_id=541]
[quote=Scotty post_id=789995 time=<a href="tel:1621304216">1621304216</a> user_id=410]
[quote=Jackofhearts2005 post_id=789976 time=<a href="tel:1621303813">1621303813</a> user_id=541]
[quote=Scotty post_id=789972 time=<a href="tel:1621303705">1621303705</a> user_id=410]
[quote=Jackofhearts2005 post_id=789951 time=<a href="tel:1621303280">1621303280</a> user_id=541]

Wolfy. Bo and Kza are my top living townies. The idea of needing to yeet one of them is uuuuh.

Scotty watched three players struggle to communicate yesterday due to chaos and being told there was no advantage to it and then still making that choice is ??? and the idea he then failed us also ???

[/quote]

Feels different than he normally does but he’s supposedly green checked so I suppose.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m not saying I think Kza could be a wolf. I’m saying he could be faking a green on a townread.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lotsa people fake lotsa claims as townies for lotsa reasons.

Kza is that kinda player. I’m not.

I normally have an easy time reading Made but he feels wrong so I’m skeptical enough to use the word “supposedly.” But again, I’m not really interested in going after Made.
[/quote]

I dunno, I've played with Kaz a fair amount, and I'm not sure if I've ever seen him make it past RD3 as Maf. He's uncomfortable when he's Maf, and I'm not seeing it.

Sure, if it's late in the game and he's still around I'll reevaluate, but he's pretty firm town for me.

Have you given a read on Marmot? How do you read his wagon right now?
[/quote]
Scotty wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:31 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:58 pm I’m just perusin EOD yesterday.
Marmot wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:55 pm [VOTE: Qwags] aubergine
He voted Qwags right after I switched to Flanders with 5 min left. Could be nothing, but if Mog is bad, marmot isn’t a bad teammate option.
Marmot wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:47 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:43 pm @Marmot are you here

if so, is there anything especially valuable you might be able to tell us D3 if you survive

and no, going to Sheogorath doesn't count

Not really. I have some utility in my role, mostly positive. I learned that a particular role has a particular ability when it visits a particular shrine last night, but I don't think it's worth sharing.
Anything worth sharing today?
:ponder:
What are you pondering with this?
This is the lone response with regards to marmot. He has asked others on their reads of him [and others]. He reads marmot as ??? with others like Enrique.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yikes that was ugly. You can ignore the quotes in that last post. Point is, jack has had no real opinion on marmot

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Marmot has 2 posts regarding jack:
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:05 am
Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:50 am Falcon/DaisyCloud/Flanders/Jack/Quin

Probably not all scum the more I think of it but probably contains at least 2, so this is your best bet SK. Please don’t allow scum to clean sweep that’s garbage.
No/No/No/Idk/Yes
The lone “idk” on jack
Marmot wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:36 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:23 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:18 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:15 am how come syn and tim are voting out Marmot. and so is qwags and Made.

and iirc several say made and qwags are real sus. but like tim and syn are real townie.

how come several people don't like Enrique and think he is mafia but not voting him. and nacho, who is voting him is supposed to be sus?

how come tim thinks the voting looks good? what about the voting looks good?
This attitude is similar to my current view of the game. I'm happy to have a few townreads, but I haven't figured out who I think is bad yet. I feel like a lot of posts aren't that alignment-readable maybe... or maybe I skimmed through too much while tired. I think of Qwags for instance, and people loling and saying "Who is Quags?" comes to mind, or how about Mac's bunch of GIFs and votes without explanation. I think he has a whole team of suspects, from that post where he voted 5 players at once. I don't know why, I don't know if he's joking around or if he's just scum and wants to muddy the waters while relaxing in GIF-ville. I do think he could do a better job communicating and that he might not be posting in good faith.

Jack's rhymes are sick, but his obsession with Tim doesn't work for me at all. He just calls everything Tim says a lie, whoop-de-doo, but why?
I don't like Jack's rhymes. and, yeah Mac could use more memes/pictures to convey whst he needs to say. the gifs seem more vague.

and yeah jack does more of a this is bad but not say why. and he does thst when he thinks something is good too. like it means 0 if you don't explain why or how. sorry not sorry that just your word on it isn't enough. and last I checked song lyrics can be more then just 2-3 lines. same with poems. I get it's annoying to ppst in rhyme but if he was actually town and seems like sus by many he would put in more efforts.

since we are talking about both players I think Mac has done more to convey his process in the limits he has then jack. or wait actually it's the same. and jack can actually text and stuff. that probably sounds extremely harsh.

That's what I thought too until I actually went back and ISOd Jack. Are you seeing something different?
So he went back and ISO’d jack. What did he find? What is his opinion on him? We’ll never know. But he did ISO jack, so there’s that. :shrug:

I think they could definitely be w/w

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:31 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:51 am I gotta go. All the votes on anyone but Marmot basically suck...except maybe votes on Bo and that may just be the panic talking.

Anyone else get weird vibes from the 2nd paragraph? Screams like gross AtE on being frustrated town.

How are you reading all the slankers in the game? Or are you referring to players posting, but with little effort in your eyes? If so, who?
How I'm reading all the slankers is..."I was too busy to threadsit like I normally do and when I finished all my other projects for the day I just stayed up past one in the morning reading through everything and found no posts from you people, you can just die." If that is screaming AtE I apologize...but it was a difficult moment.
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:40 am Marmot has 2 posts regarding jack:

Probably not all scum the more I think of it but probably contains at least 2, so this is your best bet SK. Please don’t allow scum to clean sweep that’s garbage.
No/No/No/Idk/Yes
The lone “idk” on jack
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:15 am how come syn and tim are voting out Marmot. and so is qwags and Made.

and iirc several say made and qwags are real sus. but like tim and syn are real townie.

how come several people don't like Enrique and think he is mafia but not voting him. and nacho, who is voting him is supposed to be sus?

This attitude is similar to my current view of the game. I'm happy to have a few townreads, but I haven't figured out who I think is bad yet. I feel like a lot of posts aren't that alignment-readable maybe... or maybe I skimmed through too much while tired. I think of Qwags for instance, and people loling and saying "Who is Quags?" comes to mind, or how about Mac's bunch of GIFs and votes without explanation. I think he has a whole team of suspects, from that post where he voted 5 players at once. I don't know why, I don't know if he's joking around or if he's just scum and wants to muddy the waters while relaxing in GIF-ville. I do think he could do a better job communicating and that he might not be posting in good faith.

Jack's rhymes are sick, but his obsession with Tim doesn't work for me at all. He just calls everything Tim says a lie, whoop-de-doo, but why?
I don't like Jack's rhymes. and, yeah Mac could use more memes/pictures to convey whst he needs to say. the gifs seem more vague.

and yeah jack does more of a this is bad but not say why. and he does thst when he thinks something is good too. like it means 0 if you don't explain why or how. sorry not sorry that just your word on it isn't enough. and last I checked song lyrics can be more then just 2-3 lines. same with poems. I get it's annoying to ppst in rhyme but if he was actually town and seems like sus by many he would put in more efforts.

since we are talking about both players I think Mac has done more to convey his process in the limits he has then jack. or wait actually it's the same. and jack can actually text and stuff. that probably sounds extremely harsh.

That's what I thought too until I actually went back and ISOd Jack. Are you seeing something different?
So he went back and ISO’d jack. What did he find? What is his opinion on him? We’ll never know. But he did ISO jack, so there’s that. :shrug:

How are you reading Jack? I've got him as a town lean, but the interaction (or lack thereof) with Marmot you've pointed out warrants more digging. Imma ISO Jack.

I'd like to lynch Marmot, but I also want to lynch 3 players on his wagon. And then there's the question of what to do with BK

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:43 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:23 am I'ma check the description of Mehrune's Razor and if it doesn't say "undetectable" I am gonna murder you where you stand Gavial. Nothing personal.
Shit shit shit.

It’s shit like this that makes me suspect you.
Well, I checked and didn't find Razor Ninja, but I also found that. Now I seriously want to kill them both as fast as possible...but I still can't think of a wolf motive for Gavial to concoct this mad story other than just "mad story every game no matter what WIFOM"...and yeah I know Bo is town but this artifact thing might be a real problem here.

Have you got a serious lead on a wolf?
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:58 am

No/No/No/Idk/Yes
The lone “idk” on jack

How are you reading Jack? I've got him as a town lean, but the interaction (or lack thereof) with Marmot you've pointed out warrants more digging. Imma ISO Jack.

I'd like to lynch Marmot, but I also want to lynch 3 players on his wagon. And then there's the question of what to do with BK

I mean I opened the day voting for him. So I definitely don’t town read him.
He’s putting in just enough content to skate by. But I’m not buying his reads as genuine. He could have done more D2 even with that rhyme lime time.

You want to lynch which 3 voting for Marmot? Between me, Mac, Made and Kyle?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:05 pm

No/No/No/Idk/Yes
The lone “idk” on jack

He’s putting in just enough content to skate by. But I’m not buying his reads as genuine. He could have done more D2 even with that rhyme lime time.

I'd be ok with Made, Mac, Kyle, Marmot TBH.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I looked more at EOD and my recency bias is showing.
KZA wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:14 pm I have the Volendrung thing. I didn't want to tie the vote because it would out me as having it and then the wolves would razor me.
KZA posted this “reveal” after the lynch. I can easily see, reading back, how mafia may not have believed it. I mean, he literally admits that he didn’t out himself because outting himself allows him to be vulnerable to the razor. It can easily be glossed over if you’re sitting in scum chat talking it over with 4 others.

I bump up the likelihood of KZA not being the target last night to moderate-high. I think Gav may be telling the truth more likely than not.

Either way, I don’t feel like lynching Gav tonite.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:07 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:05 pm

No/No/No/Idk/Yes
The lone “idk” on jack

So...you suspect made do you?
What do you think of KZA?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:20 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:01 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:58 pm

@MacDougall who is this and is this post towny or wolfy

This sounds firmly defensive of KZA and, therefore, Made.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:07 pm [quote=Scotty post_id=790250 time=<a href="tel:1621353915">1621353915</a> user_id=410]
[quote=falcon45ca post_id=790248 time=<a href="tel:1621353538">1621353538</a> user_id=813]
[quote=Scotty post_id=790246 time=<a href="tel:1621352400">1621352400</a> user_id=410]
Marmot has 2 posts regarding jack:
[quote=Marmot post_id=788249 time=<a href="tel:1621091145">1621091145</a> user_id=288]
[quote=Gavial post_id=788224 time=<a href="tel:1621090202">1621090202</a> user_id=878]
Falcon/DaisyCloud/Flanders/Jack/Quin

No/No/No/Idk/Yes
[/quote]
The lone “idk” on jack

[quote=Marmot post_id=788913 time=<a href="tel:1621183003">1621183003</a> user_id=288]
[quote=DaisyCloud post_id=788903 time=<a href="tel:1621182237">1621182237</a> user_id=757]
[quote="Long Con" post_id=788874 time=<a href="tel:1621178335">1621178335</a> user_id=271]
[quote=DaisyCloud post_id=788750 time=<a href="tel:1621142145">1621142145</a> user_id=757]
how come syn and tim are voting out Marmot. and so is qwags and Made.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Where’s the disconnect here?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

grrr this quoting system is god awful sometimes

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I feel like I caught jack in a web, and falcon is also slipping into that web.

If your supatown read is KZA, you should trust that Made is also town, not backpedal like jack or flat out be fine with made’s lynch like falcon

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

No/No/No/Idk/Yes
The lone “idk” on jack

How’s that ISO coming? You haven’t even mentioned jack in this game until just now, where he’s a “town lean”.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Could it be this easy?

Let’s find wolf #4

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Nah, screw it. Let’s stick with just these 3 (marmot/falcon/jack) for now. Solidify, then when we flip one we can connect the dots more.

I wouldn’t mind anyone else weighing their thoughts on jack or falcon. Or just ISO them yourselves.

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:18 pm grrr this quoting system is god awful sometimes
Never quote a post with busted quotes.

That applies everywhere.
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:20 pm I feel like I caught jack in a web, and falcon is also slipping into that web.

If your supatown read is KZA, you should trust that Made is also town, not backpedal like jack or flat out be fine with made’s lynch like falcon
I totally forgot Kaz has a green check on Made. I am smrt
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:20 pm I feel like I caught jack in a web, and falcon is also slipping into that web.

How do you forget that. You even quoted that post 12 hours ago.

It can be easy to forget who is confirmed town if you know who the town already is

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:39 pm

It can be easy to forget who is confirmed town if you know who the town already is
I don't know how I forgot, I just forgot.

I'd like to say I have some big monumental IRL stuff distracting me, but really I just forgot
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Mafia didnt need to kill me yet since I cant use the green check shrine again until night 4

No way they couldve predicted I'd gain a random cop check
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:41 pm

I'd like to say I have some big monumental IRL stuff distracting me, but really I just forgot
In regards to suspecting 3 people on the marmot wagon, you replied with made, Mac, Kyle...and marmot.

So you really think all 3 of them are bussing marmot?
Because I don’t believe all of them would do that, in order.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:43 pm Mafia didnt need to kill me yet since I cant use the green check shrine again until night 4

No way they couldve predicted I'd gain a random cop check
What do you make of gavial’s claim that you weren’t visited?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:41 pm

In regards to suspecting 3 people on the marmot wagon, you replied with made, Mac, Kyle...and marmot.

So you really think all 3 of them are bussing marmot?
Because I don’t believe all of them would do that, in order.
Yes, I suspect of Mac, Kyle, & Marmot.

Return to “Previous Jobs”