Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:44 am I have a role
I am banned from claiming anything about it
Sloonei does not want town PR investigatives infodumping in this game
JPIC is outed mafia
this is great and all. How do we know youre not lying? [mention]Sloonei[/mention] ?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Depending on what Spirits next post is, he's basically a dead man
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Samusamu »

Poison Chan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:39 pm other than extremely pure tone is there any other reason why poison chan couldnt be a deep wolf?
Yes my meta. XD I cannot be a normal wolf to begin with let alone be deep wolf. It's physically impossible. But you can judge me on your own, I am pretty confident I won't trouble town with my miselims.
Well, i can feel poison words honest.

Just a player to considerate in f3 maybe f5 too, if not alise, hally tuutuu etc.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:42 pm @tutuu here's my reads if you want to sheep
[Super Town]
Alison
Oddmerta
MacDougall
Master Radishes
tutuu
Poison Chan
Hally
juliets
Samusamu
Dizzy
SPF
dyachei
tedxtr

[I think belongs in supertown but am suspending judgement because I trust my towncore's reads]
Herm

TSP/Colin

[Town]
Wilgy
sprityo

[Upper POE]
Long Con
nanook

[Lower POE]
JPIC

[Dayvig this man immediately]
Timsup2nothin

I'm curious why nanook is in upper poe.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:58 am
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:52 am maybe sprit/jpic is just mafia + rogue and they both went for the obvious target N1 and then hero nanook saved mac or something
Spirit is hard scumming right now, feels like he is deliberately ignoring you. What he should be doing is clearing up what he was doing at Macs
pretty sure he hasn't even seen my post and is just catching up
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:04 am
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:52 am maybe sprit/jpic is just mafia + rogue and they both went for the obvious target N1 and then hero nanook saved mac or something
Spirit is hard scumming right now, feels like he is deliberately ignoring you. What he should be doing is clearing up what he was doing at Macs
pretty sure he hasn't even seen my post and is just catching up
Nah, not good enough
Alison

Post by Alison »

sprityo wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:56 am
Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 am jpic and sprit if you refuse to claim i will just yeet you both with no reservations at which point your roles will be public knowledge upon your flips, so it’s probably advisable to just claim them now if you’re town

we yeeted scum D1 and nobody died over night. we can very likely yeet another scum today from within my pool of three. there’s no reason to be coy because you’ll just die if you don’t claim
Honestly I would love to see it

seeing as how you and tutuu goofed off the majority of day one and have no impact other than "oh theyre just towny because theyre silly and sincere"
tutuu has established town meta to doing exactly this when she has a strong town core and Hally ruthlessly buried nutella within 0.1 milliseconds of nutella's claim but okay
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:28 am Mac got post capped by Sprit, and that isn't necessarily w!Sprit. That's my guess.
I'm sorry to inform you that no I did not. Mac is still a town read for me. No matter how flip floppy, tin foily, and wild his reads and reasonings get sometimes....
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:41 pm If this is tutu’s scum game I’m super impressed tbh

It’s also hilarious
You shouldn't be - as sprityo pointed out, 35 posts out of 25000000 are the actual game solving posts and the reads look pretty bad.

not gonna go over her today, obviously.
:beer: Thank you Ted
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Well I know who I'm voting for tomorrow
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

I'm gonna spend a post to put this here.
sprityo wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:19 am Oh yeah and @MacDougall has one hell of an intuition. Guy knows how’s I play as much as I hate it
viewtopic.php?f=106&t=1654

^ Link to a game where I read Sprityo correctly as mafia from the start of the game and we swept as town. For those inclined to look at things like that.

In it you will find heaps o Sprityo's tendencies in dealing with me (and generally) when he is caught mafia.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I just can't see Nanook leaping on that claim so quickly positive if he had docced Mac. No one bought that claim. (anyone who is saying "wait, you did Tim" go look again) Of all people, why would a doctor Nanook?

JPIC isn't going anywhere if he is a fake claiming wolf. He's not going to get skipped for the NK a couple times and have the town just forget to kill him. I really think it is just an obvious mistake to rush into chopping him when there is plenty of POE and plenty of wolves.

I also don't really buy the "w!JPIC role cop." Why in the world would the wolves send a role cop to check on Mac? They have to know that they are gonna NK Mac, probably soon, whether he has a strong role or not. What difference would knowing his role make?

On the other hand, I think Sprit is a really good candidate for the post capping...and I really don't think the post capping thing was worth the risk to do for a wolf if that was all that it was.

I really think the town should kill Sprit here.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tim is there any passive ability in your role? As in do you have anything in your that just happens every night regardless of you acting?

I believe you successfully used a night action last night yes?

It would be helpful for me if you full claimed.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:24 am sprityo what's your role, who did you visit if any and what did you do to them
Like i said, I visited mac. But i cannot tell you my role
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:42 am Sprityo why do you take the way I suspect you so personally? You're just one random person in a POE of 7 and you're only there because I saw no Nutella spew. It was Hally that further narrowed the POE to you, Nook and JPIC. I am not scumreading you because you're you. It's actually become draining to ever have to suspect you because of how personal you take it and how much you insult my character when I do.
I don't mean to get you down mac. :hugs: But any attack on me is a personal attack :mafia:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

hey smart guy

if im not responding to posts in the current, and responding to old posts. Maybe im catching up?

:omg: Wild Right?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the present. I am here
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Oddmerta has irked my suspicion

I will no proceed to iso him
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by sprityo »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:11 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:40 pm Mac claims to be a master of "first post reads." His first post is crafted specifically to meet his own first post townie standards and therefore is probably just NAI.
Tim is lock town because he said "claims" instead of "is". Not pandering to me when he very easily could = lock town. Tim, you have been elevated. You are now Simeon, the Incredible Talking Half Banana Half Orangutan. Your job is to try not to get night killed or misyeeted while I townshield you and drag you to endgame somehow.
Are you sure you locktown this guy? Might be a bit early for that
Why not?
Because I'm scumreading him pretty hard
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:02 pm This is why nutella is scum, they never challemged any of the votes against them. Always going for people not on their wagon.

At 1 vote is where you start challenging but they let it get all the way up to 11 votes. As town surely you would do something about the people voting for you, 3 votes, 5 votes, 8 votes, 10 votes. It's not a runaway wagon at all, it's an unchallenged one
Stinky. The guy who avoided suspicion all day one has two posts a relative content. There are some questions to other players mixed in but nothing that put's forward town solving. Oddmerta suspected Tim all day, then decided he wanted to join the majority and suspect nutella. This stinks. Now for him to suddenly be all up in my business looks even worse for him. He's taking the current situation and running with it. This looks worse than any of the other two player's ive ISOd so far.

This is the ideal position of a wolf. Be low, be read as towny enough, and push for what looks to be an easy mislynch.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

[VOTE: Oddmerta, Tutuu] aubergine

Going to resume my vote from yesterday on Tutuu and start my new one.

I'm starting to back off of Alison now. But i still do not trust her.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:17 am Tim is there any passive ability in your role? As in do you have anything in your that just happens every night regardless of you acting?

I believe you successfully used a night action last night yes?

It would be helpful for me if you full claimed.
I have a passive ability IF we ever get to the point where the civilians make up less than 59.9% of the population. That's probably LYLO. I don't ever expect to get into that mess and I don't think I'd live to see it if we did...but just in case we do it COULD actually tip the game heavily into town's favor and I don't want to say what it is.

60-69.9% I have a descent investigative role

Currently (70-79.9%)-I have a pissy investigative role which I used on Ted that didn't tell me anything useful.

If the population reaches above 80% civilian I get a tiebreaking vote.

In the grand scheme of things unless I am among the last townies standing my role is not that helpful, which is why I was willing to give up my song title to test Nutella's claim, should that have been what the town wanted to do...I was also looking at her claim as "if true that's really good" so I didn't feel a real powerful urge to self press, and seriously it wasn't close anyway...and I also think that if y'all are just committed to the idea that I'm a wolf you really should just chop me and let JPIC force the wolves to NK him or not before you chop him; an alignment cop is way too powerful (if true) to just chop out of hand.

And I think for a wolf (very probably Sprit) to risk visiting you just to cap your posts would be a very high risk/low reward thing to do N1. I think the way Nutella's role card revealed added to what she claimed is a very good reason to worry that there was more to that than just post capping and that allowing Sprit to get his N2 action off might be bad for you.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:12 am JPIC isn't going anywhere if he is a fake claiming wolf. He's not going to get skipped for the NK a couple times and have the town just forget to kill him. I really think it is just an obvious mistake to rush into chopping him when there is plenty of POE and plenty of wolves.
This is....actually not a bad point. I am saving voting for JPIC only because I'm waiting on the host to confirm that he told mac what he did. But if JPIC isn't dead tomorrow or the next day there's no way we don't lynch him. We can focus energy elsewhere
Banners:
ImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:42 am Currently (70-79.9%)-I have a pissy investigative role which I used on Ted that didn't tell me anything useful.
What were you planning to draw out of me by asking the questions that you asked towards me?

You were softing a roleblock, not an investigative.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

And yes, I do think mac is town, but I also don't think anyone is truly town without the concrete evidence.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:45 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:42 am Currently (70-79.9%)-I have a pissy investigative role which I used on Ted that didn't tell me anything useful.
What were you planning to draw out of me by asking the questions that you asked towards me?

I was softing motion detect actually.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Anyone got something for me? I'll check back in a little bit
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:12 pm I have a role that visits people, I visited broseph, not getting more than that
🌚🌚🌚🌚 Screenshot
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:46 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:45 am

I was softing motion detect actually.
Which, as stated, in what is obviously an "almost everyone is moving around" is a really pissy investigative role.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:31 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:29 am [VOTE: Timsup2nothing ] aubergine
Hey! Here's that other quarter I been waiting for!

@Hally now it's my turn...

How'd your night phase go Ted?
soft better next time /shrug
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I think if Mac was notified of a bad action going through on him then it is mechanically correct to just sort in the 3-way.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

good luck
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

sprityo, are you disallowed from roleclaiming?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:51 am I think if Mac was notified of a bad action going through on him then it is mechanically correct to just sort in the 3-way.
Well, he did apparently get post capped by somebody.

Do you think it is mechanically correct to give the claimed alignment cop a night phase or two to get killed by the wolves if he's real?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:53 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:51 am I think if Mac was notified of a bad action going through on him then it is mechanically correct to just sort in the 3-way.

Do you think it is mechanically correct to give the claimed alignment cop a night phase or two to get killed by the wolves if he's real?
I don't think he's an alignment cop, I think he's specifically a mafia role cop.

He had Mac as villager, peeking him for alignment makes no sense.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by tedxtr »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:15 am Your opener wasn't NAI by my standards. It felt performative.
I was going to make that post regardless of alignment :shrug:
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:28 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:26 am I have samu and tutuu as locktown
Got a Mac read? How bout an Alison read?
You’re probably town for changing the state of the game from rvs to serious

Alison might be town. I remember their fight with sprit and it felt like town on town violence
Like what made him change his mind to just say "f it, checking Mac"
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:55 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:53 am

I don't think he's an alignment cop, I think he's specifically a mafia role cop.

He had Mac as villager, peeking him for alignment makes no sense.
Role peeking him as a wolf makes even less.

I actually can see benefit in getting a mech clear on the obvious town leader, even if he is town read by the "town core." I'd have to balance that against clearing some spriggan out of the POE, but I'd consider it.

On the other hand, if I'm a wolf and I know Mac is not a wolf and I know he is solidly town cored I already know I have to NK him. I use my role cop to role fish among the people who are in the "might lurk around for a while but might be a PR" category.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:02 am On the other hand, if I'm a wolf and I know Mac is not a wolf and I know he is solidly town cored I already know I have to NK him. I use my role cop to role fish among the people who are in the "might lurk around for a while but might be a PR" category.
Yeah I know this is the usual, I had a theory saying that the nightkills should be pretty obvious and that wolves probably don't plan to derail the night kills in order to hit PRs. The town core of Hally / Mac / Alison whatever is strong enough that PRs wouldn't really be my issue as a wolf. Jpic could've checked Mac in the hopes of trying to see which is the first kill that goes between him / Hally / Alison in case they hit a good PR among them.

Not really married to that theory, but still, jpic peeking Mac as a "cop" still doesn't make sense.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Regardless, he still has yet to give an explanation as to why he decided to 180 on Mac and peek him instead of literally anybody else or his scum leans if he ever had some.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:07 am Regardless, he still has yet to give an explanation as to why he decided to 180 on Mac and peek him instead of literally anybody else or his scum leans if he ever had some.
Yeah I am not arguing that.

Look at it this way:

A bunch of people are town reading Alison, including I think both of us. A good number of those have outright said "gonna sheep Alison" so in reality she is pretty much gonna call the chops until either she gets NKed or serious tinfoil accumulates. Wouldn't it be nice to have a mech clear there? Wouldn't you feel more comfortable about seeing "oh I'm just gonna sheep Alison" that way?

As I said, I dunno for sure what I'd do as an alignment cop, but I can't really rule out checking a town leader on the just in case program.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:12 am A bunch of people are town reading Alison, including I think both of us. A good number of those have outright said "gonna sheep Alison" so in reality she is pretty much gonna call the chops until either she gets NKed or serious tinfoil accumulates. Wouldn't it be nice to have a mech clear there? Wouldn't you feel more comfortable about seeing "oh I'm just gonna sheep Alison" that way?
No, 75% of the time it self resolves until YeLo, at which point you start worrying.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

actually - that argument would have to be suited for jpic, and he never even stated that (I think?), so I'm not sure what you're arguing here, it's not really relevant towards Jpic's alignment in any way.

The point is simple - why would jpic be worried about mac if he was town reading him and why not check his scum leans over mac?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can't for the life of me understand how Sprityo is voting outside Nook/JPIC given he has two votes to use and from his perspective it's at minimum guaranteed to hit at least one mafia. At least Nook is voting Sprityo.

I also don't understand why the mafia aren't pushing on Nanook for similar reasons.

It feels like Nook/Sprityo is a difference check and JPIC is just outed to me.

Going to bed now.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:14 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:12 am A bunch of people are town reading Alison, including I think both of us. A good number of those have outright said "gonna sheep Alison" so in reality she is pretty much gonna call the chops until either she gets NKed or serious tinfoil accumulates. Wouldn't it be nice to have a mech clear there? Wouldn't you feel more comfortable about seeing "oh I'm just gonna sheep Alison" that way?
No, 75% of the time it self resolves until YeLo, at which point you start worrying.
Maybe. I worry about being lead a long way down a wrong path while I wait for things to self resolve.

But overall I'm just more immediately worried about what Sprit may be up to than JPICs dubious claim. If he's bad we know it day three, or day four at the latest.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

After reading through the night and the claims I agree with this for one of my two votes which means I need to spend a little time in these ISOs. I also want to read Herm and Tim.

I am going to put a vote on JPIC for the time being though because I like the arguments that 1) copping Mac just doesn't make sense to me and 2) being able to claim his role doesn't make sense when others with what they claim as weaker roles say they can't and 3) he's in Hally's group of 3. I also agree that maybe he's a mafia role cop though I think someone argued against that possibility.

The one hesitation I have is Tim's point that we should just let the wolves kill JPIC tonight or the next night and not waste a yeet on him. I'll think about this some more but right now I'm thinking I don't want to give him another night given the evidence.

Meanwhile, regarding Nook, can some of you who are wolf reading him explain why? I know I saw one person who said he doesn't feel the same as he was when he played town in another game. Why is that? Mac, don't waste a post answering this as I'm going to read all your posts from last night and this morning in ISO and I'm pretty sure you answered. [mention]dyachei[/mention] good morning, you voted for Nook yesterday can you talk about why, especially in the face of the nutella/Tim votes and discussion? And [mention]Herm[/mention], good morning to you as well, I saw where you objected to one post of Nook's but that - and then I think declared there was a 60% chance he was wolf - was the only reason I saw. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. I didn't understand how you got to that number and I feel like you must have had more reason to vote him.

I have to do some work for awhile but I'll be back soon to look into the ISOs.

[VOTE: JPIC] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

sprityo wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:41 am [VOTE: Oddmerta, Tutuu] aubergine

Going to resume my vote from yesterday on Tutuu and start my new one.

I'm starting to back off of Alison now. But i still do not trust her.
Ok then, you die tomorrow
Alison

Post by Alison »

you know what? I don't give a shit. I have two votes so I don't care about untangling the sprityo/JPIC conflict since sprityo and nanook both refuse to claim. I'll just vote once on each.

[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
[VOTE: JPIC] aubergine
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

town was so OP the mod had to nerf us by making us get a counterwagon on what would've likely been a wolf
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Given we have a relative balance with the suspicion between these three POE members (and Tim), I have to say that Tim is right about not yeeting JPIC here but only because we still have inordinately high likelihood of hitting mafia between Sprityo/Nook anyway. I was not jailkept. I do believe that it is possible I was hit with two negative actions though I can't really speak to why I think that. That means that there are just extremely few justifications for town PR going onto me with the lone exception of straight kill protection of which there can be only one. The correct thing to do is kill between Sprityo/Nook and clear the other one. If we pick wrong, vig the other one.

While it seems absolutely certain that JPIC is mafia, if JPIC is not mafia he will either die tonight, or the mafia will have to contend with him outing another player. I am very sure that he is mafia but even if he is it doesn't really matter because if he comes out tomorrow with a rand useless check just infoyeet him tomorrow. If Tim is mafia shielding him there is no long term gain to be made because he just dies anyway so even Tim is a suboptimal yeet today given that invariable upcoming flips reveal more information on him.

Tl;dr We should be lining up Nook/Sprityo wagons today. If they are both town then JPIC is outed mafia anyway and in the current gamestate trading 2 town for a mafia is optimal, and in reality it's likely it spews Tim mafia so it's really trading 2 town for 2 mafia which is totally acceptable.

Now I'm for real going to bed.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Mac have you been notified of negative actions on you, yes or no

[mention]MacDougall[/mention]
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Only 1 wagon dies today Mac, not 2.

We have 2 votes but the top vote getter gets yeeted.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”