A Moon Shaped Pool
8%

Total votes: 39
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

After puzzling through how Mac came up with the Nanook and JPIC clears...I get it.

Which leave Sprityo as having done the dirty on Mac's postcap. I find it very hard to think of any reason that a v!Sprityo would do that, but I suppose it is possible. However, I think it is more likely a wolf thing to do, and that there is a big downside risk in letting potential w!Sprityo live, even one night.

Here's the thing:

For w!Sprityo to approach Mac in the night is a big risk. Mac was going to potentially attract watcher types. Sprityo was potentially going to attract tracker types. That's a lot to take on just to screw around with postcapping. It seems possible that there could be some sort of "set up N1 to have power N2" in play here to justify the risk, and that N2 extra power may go very badly for Mac.

[VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Catching up. Leaned towards Tim town for a bit, then moved him back to town after the interaction with Oddmerta. Oddmerta was supertown there and has been the whole game. Mac saw it too and re-eval'd. If Tim was town, he would have too.

Not feeling the tutuu or Herm cases. Sorry Mac.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Just to be clear I think we should exe in the Hally trio anyway because that is both independently scummy and has mech reasons to be exed while Tim is just scummy.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:33 am
Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:32 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:23 am We’re so impatient :p

lol im a cop
who did you target n1 and why? and what kind of cop?
Mac

Got to check that the towncore wasn’t breached
[VOTE: JPIC] aubergine

No sane townie does this. This is an excuse made up by a wolf who got caught blasting at someone.

Looks like the Watcher theory is correct, kinda coincidental that everyone who visited Mac was in the bottom POE then
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:42 am

lol im a cop
Mac

No sane townie does this. This is an excuse made up by a wolf who got caught blasting at someone.

Looks like the Watcher theory is correct, kinda coincidental that everyone who visited Mac was in the bottom POE then
Problem being that it appears as though if JPIC had been blasting Mac would be dead.

Inconvenient.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:46 am
Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:44 am but what scum would claim to have cop’d mac. surely he wouldn’t think we’d believe that right? or is his whole game designed to see how far he can push the twtbaw envelope before we give in and just kill him?
Your gambit with the three players and us going out of our way to assume you meant three players that targeted me forced him to claim something ridiculous just in case you really did watch him onto me. If he claimed to have copped anyone other than me and you really did watch me, he's outed that way too. He was backed into a hell of a corner. He also can't claim a doctor because the real doctor actually did target me.
Yeah if JPIC is scum he has to make an insane claim here.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Keep reading.
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Don't forget you can cast two votes today
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:46 am

lol im a cop
Mac

Problem being that it appears as though if JPIC had been blasting Mac would be dead.

Inconvenient.
So he postcapped Mac and mafia blasted me. I don't see how that changes anything.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta, let's put aside our differences for a minute...

If JPIC carried the night kill and tried to get Mac...who was the doctor?
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also I'm just going to go ahead and say I don't believe defenses along the lines of "who would defend their scum buddy in this spot" etc. because scum may well feel pressured to make ballsy plays to win
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:58 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:46 am

lol im a cop
Mac

Inconvenient.
So he postcapped Mac and mafia blasted me. I don't see how that changes anything.
So what was Sprityo doing there?
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Good morning - I am reading through what was posted overnight but I'll leave this window open to stay as current as possible as I go.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:59 am Also I'm just going to go ahead and say I don't believe defenses along the lines of "who would defend their scum buddy in this spot" etc. because scum may well feel pressured to make ballsy plays to win
Yeah that's not ballsy, it's plain stupid.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:00 am So he postcapped Mac and mafia blasted me. I don't see how that changes anything.
[/quote]
Some other random town role. Mac theorized sprityo was copping him. Or something more exotic and game-specific.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Or we could, like, ask sprit and see what he says lol
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:59 am Oddmerta, let's put aside our differences for a minute...

Nanook or Spirit, could be as I said before that protection might come at the price of being postcapped.

Could be Mac didn't get blasted and jpic is a mafia role cop, nutella claimed doc and they kinda were.

Jpic being a cop that can claim without restriction, checking Mac of all people and generally being one the scummiest players in the game is more than enough for me to exe
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:05 am Or we could, like, ask sprit and see what he says lol
Spirit is antagonistic towards the game in general so I do want to hear what he has to say
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:03 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:00 am So he postcapped Mac and mafia blasted me. I don't see how that changes anything.
Some other random town role. Mac theorized sprityo was copping him. Or something more exotic and game-specific.
[/quote]

Soooo...JPIC would be totally insane to be copping Mac...but the answer to what Sprityo was doing there is...copping Mac.

Sure, that seems obvious

Sprityo pushed TWO different town core members day one...neither of them Mac. If he was going to cop a town core member doesn't it seem likely he would have checked one of his pushes?

Do you see anything in their day one interactions that suggests that v!Sprityo was there to do some favor for Mac?
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Samusamu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 pm The following players are compatible with Nutella. Everyone else is incompatible. They are in order of compatibility from least to most. The bolded are also independently scummy. The bolded red are independently scummy and also scumread by me.

JPIC
Poison Chan
Radishes
Nook
Herm
Sprityo
Tim
Why not drwilgy?
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 pm i was hoping like 10 ppl would get killed n1 so i could read less posts
Saaaaaaame :(
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:05 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:59 am Oddmerta, let's put aside our differences for a minute...

Nanook or Spirit, could be as I said before that protection might come at the price of being postcapped.

Could be Mac didn't get blasted and jpic is a mafia role cop, nutella claimed doc and they kinda were.

Jpic being a cop that can claim without restriction, checking Mac of all people and generally being one the scummiest players in the game is more than enough for me to exe
If Nanook was the doc why would he believe JPIC's claim? Wouldn't he be thinking "I docced him, that's why he's alive, and you are making up crazy shit here"?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:38 am Catching up. Leaned towards Tim town for a bit, then moved him back to town after the interaction with Oddmerta. Oddmerta was supertown there and has been the whole game. Mac saw it too and re-eval'd. If Tim was town, he would have too.

Not feeling the tutuu or Herm cases. Sorry Mac.
I don't think you actually read Herm's interactions with Nutella if you arrived here. SPF did and she came to the same conclusion. It's very clear if you actually read SPF's summary of it all.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:12 am

If Nanook was the doc why would he believe JPIC's claim? Wouldn't he be thinking "I docced him, that's why he's alive, and you are making up crazy shit here"?
I prefer to think of you as the hardest working scum because otherwise you are the most counterproductive townie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Samusamu wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 pm The following players are compatible with Nutella. Everyone else is incompatible. They are in order of compatibility from least to most. The bolded are also independently scummy. The bolded red are independently scummy and also scumread by me.

JPIC
Poison Chan
Radishes
Nook
Herm
Sprityo
Tim
Why not drwilgy?
Read my ISO. I explained this already.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:09 am Soooo...JPIC would be totally insane to be copping Mac...but the answer to what Sprityo was doing there is...copping Mac.

Sure, that seems obvious

Sprityo pushed TWO different town core members day one...neither of them Mac. If he was going to cop a town core member doesn't it seem likely he would have checked one of his pushes?

Do you see anything in their day one interactions that suggests that v!Sprityo was there to do some favor for Mac?
I see no case for JPIC ever visiting Mac with a cop. There is nothing in anything JPIC has done or say that would suggest he would want to use a cop role on Mac.

I see a case for sprityo visiting Mac with a positive role. sprityo has clearly been skeptical of the towncore, having pushed both me and tutuu, and he clearly does not trust our reads or pushes. If sprityo is town, he has to be mulling over the possibility that we're getting played by deepwolves within the core. Insofar as that is the case, there is a reason for a cop sprityo who is convinced that the town is being played to try to make a hero investigate and expose Mac on N1. The alternative theory is that sprityo simply re-evaluated and went "okay I guess Mac is town" after the nutella flip, and then went and visited him with some miscellaneous town positive role.

What's the story for JPIC? I don't see it. JPIC was happy to accept both me and Mac as top town. There wasn't the seed of distrust there that would lead to a paranoid investigate.

The other possibility, of course, is that maybe sprityo and JPIC both did something bad to Mac. It could easily be that the three actions were postcap, doctor, and nightkill, with JPIC/sprityo being one mafia one rogue. That's a possibility too. But JPIC's scum in all the plausible worlds I can think of, while sprityo is only scum in some worlds. That is why I am voting him.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:41 pm Like this was a terrible result for mafia. So many town coalesced onto Nutella and have cleared themselves off the way they did it. Wilgy is among them.
Mac, sometimes how shortsighted you are gives me a chuckle :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sprityo wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:41 pm Like this was a terrible result for mafia. So many town coalesced onto Nutella and have cleared themselves off the way they did it. Wilgy is among them.
Mac, sometimes how shortsighted you are gives me a chuckle :haha:
Yeah I forgot how bad I am at mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am sure that Nutella flipping mafia day 1 was a great result for Mafia and there is nothing to be deduced from it. What a preposterous notion.
Alison

Post by Alison »

sprityo what's your role, who did you visit if any and what did you do to them
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:16 am

I prefer to think of you as the hardest working scum because otherwise you are the most counterproductive townie.
Don't try to do me any favors, because I would have to be the dumbest wolf on the planet (pro tip: I'm not) to be reminding everyone that if JPIC is fake claiming it will be glaringly obvious in a day or two...well before end game...when the most likely person for lolwillage to chop instead is...oh, yeah...me.

And as to me being a "counterproductive townie"...I don't try to brown nose town cores. Your whole "look at the consensus reads I'm spitting out, I must be town" schtick is something I could do in my sleep if I were a wolf, so I'm not impressed and won't pretend I am just to make Mac happy.

But it is interesting how you changed the subject.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have made 112 of my allotted 129 day 2 posts. I am also mourning my beard. I am slanking the rest of day 2. I'll be sheeping whatever Hally/SPF/Alison decide.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:19 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:09 am Soooo...JPIC would be totally insane to be copping Mac...but the answer to what Sprityo was doing there is...copping Mac.

Sure, that seems obvious

I see no case for JPIC ever visiting Mac with a cop. There is nothing in anything JPIC has done or say that would suggest he would want to use a cop role on Mac.

I see a case for sprityo visiting Mac with a positive role. sprityo has clearly been skeptical of the towncore, having pushed both me and tutuu, and he clearly does not trust our reads or pushes. If sprityo is town, he has to be mulling over the possibility that we're getting played by deepwolves within the core. Insofar as that is the case, there is a reason for a cop sprityo who is convinced that the town is being played to try to make a hero investigate and expose Mac on N1. The alternative theory is that sprityo simply re-evaluated and went "okay I guess Mac is town" after the nutella flip, and then went and visited him with some miscellaneous town positive role.

What's the story for JPIC? I don't see it. JPIC was happy to accept both me and Mac as top town. There wasn't the seed of distrust there that would lead to a paranoid investigate.

The other possibility, of course, is that maybe sprityo and JPIC both did something bad to Mac. It could easily be that the three actions were postcap, doctor, and nightkill, with JPIC/sprityo being one mafia one rogue. That's a possibility too. But JPIC's scum in all the plausible worlds I can think of, while sprityo is only scum in some worlds. That is why I am voting him.
If Nanook docced do you think he'd have bought JPIC's claim?
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:34 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 pm i was hoping like 10 ppl would get killed n1 so i could read less posts
just read less posts
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Okey page 57 issues, i think i can see the tim lynch, but also want to do a wagon un drwilgy.

Also can see jpic or dys like lynchs this or next days lynchs cause my poe actually have a few players.

Btw i isoed this game this game and g9 herm, i think herm role is wifom, but in this game i can save two post that makes me to see him better than in.g9, so is the last player in my list of weak reads to check.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:25 am

Don't try to do me any favors, because I would have to be the dumbest wolf on the planet (pro tip: I'm not) to be reminding everyone that if JPIC is fake claiming it will be glaringly obvious in a day or two...well before end game...when the most likely person for lolwillage to chop instead is...oh, yeah...me.

And as to me being a "counterproductive townie"...I don't try to brown nose town cores. Your whole "look at the consensus reads I'm spitting out, I must be town" schtick is something I could do in my sleep if I were a wolf, so I'm not impressed and won't pretend I am just to make Mac happy.

When jpic flips mafia, which he will, you have to be vigged because it is not worth using an investigation or a day phase on you
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:17 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:15 pm i will wait to see what sprit and jpic claim
If it helps pre-empt you. I townshielded JPIC a bit and townread him and I probably tilted Sprityo into putting a kill on me.

Like if you are doing what I think you are doing, it's Sprityo lol.
I did visit mac, but he'll be upset to know that I i couldn't kill him if i wanted to
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:34 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:25 am

When jpic flips mafia, which he will, you have to be vigged because it is not worth using an investigation or a day phase on you
Truth be told given what you claim to believe killing JPIC first is absolutely stupid if you are town, but you do you.
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:34 pm i dont think oddmerta and tim are w/w but oddmerta could be the 3p or something. guy was obv town first few hours of d1 and then he just stopped posting

i dont rly think there are any deep wolves except maybe poison-chan? (and the pink haired girl im bullying)

if we play it like a level 1 game we should win?

so yeet tim, yeet JPIC? i should stop defending JPIC. but he was on the nut wagon. eh. dunno

solution: sheep alison
I'm totally feeling the same as tuutuu here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sprityo why do you take the way I suspect you so personally? You're just one random person in a POE of 7 and you're only there because I saw no Nutella spew. It was Hally that further narrowed the POE to you, Nook and JPIC. I am not scumreading you because you're you. It's actually become draining to ever have to suspect you because of how personal you take it and how much you insult my character when I do.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Save posts Mac.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:28 am If Nanook docced do you think he'd have bought JPIC's claim?
Not too sure on this one. Maybe? Like a 30% chance, or something? Arbitrary number, I know. I think it's possible for nanook to be like, "well... that role claim was really townie, I don't think it's within JPIC's scum range to do something like that" (or whatever other towntells he perceives within the claim). And then he thinks he docced the sprityo kill and JPIC copped Mac.
Alison

Post by Alison »

sprityo wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:35 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:17 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:15 pm i will wait to see what sprit and jpic claim
If it helps pre-empt you. I townshielded JPIC a bit and townread him and I probably tilted Sprityo into putting a kill on me.

Like if you are doing what I think you are doing, it's Sprityo lol.
I did visit mac, but he'll be upset to know that I i couldn't kill him if i wanted to
what did you do to mac?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:54 pm Bloc 1

Alison
Colin
Dyachei
Juliets
Long Con
Tim
Master Radishes

Bloc 2

Hally
DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
Oddmerta
Samu
Herm
Sprityo

Bloc 3

SPF
Mac
Tedxtr
Tutuu
JPIC
Nook
Poison Chan
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

can you all PLEASE for the love of god add some detail to your role claims when you are asked to claim. im not saying replicate your full role PM and especially don't give us your song title. but please don't be like "I visited mac with some unspecified role" or "I have certain abilities and I'm not telling you what it is".

I don't want to feel like I'm trying to squeeze blood out of a stone when I have compelling mech reasons to force a roleclaim from you. If you are town you should feel happy to give out that info and make us all aware of what the hell went on during the party at Mac's house yesterday. There have been like 4 people who did this so far and one of them has flipped scum so I'm sort of sick of the constant caginess when we have really good reasons to be asking for the claim and details about what you did
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:30 am just iso'd spirit and he had zero direct interactions with nutella, lol. i also could not find a single post where nutella mentioned spirit's name
sprityo wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:42 am my ideal wagons are spf vs nutella vs juliets but its fine if u guys dont wanna wagon spf d1 i dont wanna insist
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:46 am cant we like just vig JPIC or something (i still think he's town) instead of wasting a day of wagoning him idk

surely town has KP in a 22 player game so
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:57 am u guys should know that spf is amazing as wolf. she is amazing as town too as proven by her champs games but on em she has like a 54% winrate as mafia last time i checked (which at least imo is huge, i have like 25% winrate as mafia, its rly hard to wolf in those setups) and i remember skimming a few of her games once and like, her tone, her emotions, everything, its all there. like if she is a wolf she wouldnt just roll over and die, just saying!
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:04 am i think not wagoning JPC for 1 day to see if he gets vigged or poisoned or dayvigged has merits but dont wanna insist any more

at least nutella and spf and whoever else are gonna defend themselves and hvae reactions and talk and stuff

while JPIC wont talk, so using our yeet on him is like as if ... like u know ... waste opportuntity to make reads / day play, and ujst convert the yeet into a mechnical vig
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:11 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:10 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:08 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:05 am People say I have done scummy stuff when this is literally what I do as town
can you do something more?

can u empathize with other ppl who find it frustrating how much effort they're putting, while u dont put as much effort and u expect for ppl to correctly townread u?
I am very empathetic to the town cause. I’ve just been trying to have fun :pout:
and you made me laugh a lot and i appreciate it

but like multiple ppl have expressed that its not fun anymore, its like u repeat a joke for the 100th time and its not as funny as when u said it on the first time u know?

can u please try making a few reads?

what do u think about nutella and spf?
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:18 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:15 am Your opener wasn't NAI by my standards. It felt performative.
I was going to make that post regardless of alignment :shrug:
what are your reads on nutella and spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:25 am Image
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:45 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:37 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum spf is scum
I have seen nothing from SPF recently that leaves me concerned. Why are you reading SPF as scum?
if i had a dayvig and i shot jpic rn and he flipped town would u still not scumread spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:52 am well that was a while ago i decided to call u scum now cuz idk. i think jpic is town and u want my silly friend jpic dead and he town so maybe u mafia or somehging
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 am [VOTE: timsup2nothing] aubergine

like. we should have more than 1 wagon
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:38 am [VOTE: nutella] aubergine someone else push for a cw if u want
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:03 pm Nut-chan can u leave a legacy readslist on all players no need for explanations just rank their nanes
So this whole interaction Tutuu has with JPIC, Nutella, and SPF really rubs me the wrong way.

Why is JPIC suddenly not mafia and suddenly town? He wasn't ever in trouble of getting lynched either as far as i can tell. then we have the transition of them trying to make Tim a counter wagon????
1. I dont think that wouldve ever happened.
2. Why suddenly do we need a counter wagon?

There has to be something alignment indicative within these posts. The way I see it is:

-JPIC is Town and trying to be pocketed by Tutuu for whatever reason
-SPF is Town or Mafia and just happens to be the target for that switch
-Nutella is Mafia with Tutuu and she does a halfhearted Counterwagon but doesnt want to try and get all of the people off of the huge wagon now formed. If it failed it would of course look bad. So she resign to "you should totally legacy read, sucks to be you"
-Nutella is Town and Tutuu is Mafia. Tutuu of course knows this and is trying to buy credit with the counter wagon attempt. "Aw man, I knew she was town" type of situation.

I dont think the last one is likely but I won't discount it.
this post would be notable if spirit actually took a stance on any of the possibilities instead of shrugging his shoulders
that's the exact reason mac claimed wilgy is super town. :ponder: huh
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:32 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:30 am just iso'd spirit and he had zero direct interactions with nutella, lol. i also could not find a single post where nutella mentioned spirit's name
sprityo wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:42 am my ideal wagons are spf vs nutella vs juliets but its fine if u guys dont wanna wagon spf d1 i dont wanna insist
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:46 am cant we like just vig JPIC or something (i still think he's town) instead of wasting a day of wagoning him idk

surely town has KP in a 22 player game so
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:57 am u guys should know that spf is amazing as wolf. she is amazing as town too as proven by her champs games but on em she has like a 54% winrate as mafia last time i checked (which at least imo is huge, i have like 25% winrate as mafia, its rly hard to wolf in those setups) and i remember skimming a few of her games once and like, her tone, her emotions, everything, its all there. like if she is a wolf she wouldnt just roll over and die, just saying!
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:04 am i think not wagoning JPC for 1 day to see if he gets vigged or poisoned or dayvigged has merits but dont wanna insist any more

at least nutella and spf and whoever else are gonna defend themselves and hvae reactions and talk and stuff

while JPIC wont talk, so using our yeet on him is like as if ... like u know ... waste opportuntity to make reads / day play, and ujst convert the yeet into a mechnical vig
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:11 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:10 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:08 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:05 am People say I have done scummy stuff when this is literally what I do as town
can you do something more?

can u empathize with other ppl who find it frustrating how much effort they're putting, while u dont put as much effort and u expect for ppl to correctly townread u?
I am very empathetic to the town cause. I’ve just been trying to have fun :pout:
and you made me laugh a lot and i appreciate it

but like multiple ppl have expressed that its not fun anymore, its like u repeat a joke for the 100th time and its not as funny as when u said it on the first time u know?

can u please try making a few reads?

what do u think about nutella and spf?
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:18 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:15 am Your opener wasn't NAI by my standards. It felt performative.
I was going to make that post regardless of alignment :shrug:
what are your reads on nutella and spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:25 am Image
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 am jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town jpic is town
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:45 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:37 am
I have seen nothing from SPF recently that leaves me concerned. Why are you reading SPF as scum?
if i had a dayvig and i shot jpic rn and he flipped town would u still not scumread spf
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:52 am well that was a while ago i decided to call u scum now cuz idk. i think jpic is town and u want my silly friend jpic dead and he town so maybe u mafia or somehging
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 am [VOTE: timsup2nothing] aubergine

like. we should have more than 1 wagon
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:38 am [VOTE: nutella] aubergine someone else push for a cw if u want
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:03 pm Nut-chan can u leave a legacy readslist on all players no need for explanations just rank their nanes
So this whole interaction Tutuu has with JPIC, Nutella, and SPF really rubs me the wrong way.

Why is JPIC suddenly not mafia and suddenly town? He wasn't ever in trouble of getting lynched either as far as i can tell. then we have the transition of them trying to make Tim a counter wagon????
1. I dont think that wouldve ever happened.
2. Why suddenly do we need a counter wagon?

There has to be something alignment indicative within these posts. The way I see it is:

-JPIC is Town and trying to be pocketed by Tutuu for whatever reason
-SPF is Town or Mafia and just happens to be the target for that switch
-Nutella is Mafia with Tutuu and she does a halfhearted Counterwagon but doesnt want to try and get all of the people off of the huge wagon now formed. If it failed it would of course look bad. So she resign to "you should totally legacy read, sucks to be you"
-Nutella is Town and Tutuu is Mafia. Tutuu of course knows this and is trying to buy credit with the counter wagon attempt. "Aw man, I knew she was town" type of situation.

I dont think the last one is likely but I won't discount it.
this post would be notable if spirit actually took a stance on any of the possibilities instead of shrugging his shoulders
i take this back - nutella did mention sprit a number of times, i was just reading his name as "spirit" lol
:grin: oh, i see. :shrug:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

maybe sprit/jpic is just mafia + rogue and they both went for the obvious target N1 and then hero nanook saved mac or something
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 am jpic and sprit if you refuse to claim i will just yeet you both with no reservations at which point your roles will be public knowledge upon your flips, so it’s probably advisable to just claim them now if you’re town

we yeeted scum D1 and nobody died over night. we can very likely yeet another scum today from within my pool of three. there’s no reason to be coy because you’ll just die if you don’t claim
Honestly I would love to see it

seeing as how you and tutuu goofed off the majority of day one and have no impact other than "oh theyre just towny because theyre silly and sincere"
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:52 am maybe sprit/jpic is just mafia + rogue and they both went for the obvious target N1 and then hero nanook saved mac or something
Spirit is hard scumming right now, feels like he is deliberately ignoring you. What he should be doing is clearing up what he was doing at Macs
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:40 pm ISO DrWilgy ctrl f Nut. Again, never mafia.
okey, i will check this this night irl.

Return to “Previous Jobs”