Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 212

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:07 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm [VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine

Really cool. Goes nowhere
Why move away from LC?
There is absolutely nothing spicy, delightful, fantastic, wonderous or magical about LC suspicion. It's boring ass tunnelly overdone claptrap.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's hammer Turnip Head and move on to the next phase. Quick game's a good game.
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:08 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm I don't really want to talk to you anymore tbh. The conversation ran it's course ages ago and nobody is going to read any of the points either of us have made now that has become this long drawn out waste of time.
But how will I ever understand your argument when you don't explain it?
I told you that it's just a general "the person is not a townie" meme and I have already told you the reasons I suspect you at length. You are one tiring ass individual.
Ok, I have what down on those reasons but you still scum read me. I need to know why that is the case.

I am a persistent individual.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:15 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:01 am Sloonei can you list all the people who have been notably assertive about town reading you vs. those who have been suspecting you?
LC and leetic voted for me very early on but I would not say that either of them have sustained any suspicion against me. ts account is the only one who I think has been actively suspicious of me as the day has progressed. Turnip Head briefly mentioned me once or twice but I was unclear where that ended up or how serious the suspicion was.

Just about everyone else has expressed some degree of a town read on me. I don't specifically remember speedchuck or tony having anything to say about little old me.

Drago and funnygurl would be the two most "notably assertive" town reads. Both of them stood up to defend me at various points early on. I've voiced my concerns about funnygurl's handling of me already: she defended me against specific accusations but never provided any independent thoughts on me.
I think that there has definitely been a general pro Sloonei vibe so I'm inclined to see people suspecting you as town. The mafia would be avoiding fabricating cases on you in this thread state and if you are one, well naturally they're probably not grilling you hard. I'd say that if you are Mafia, Funnygirl might be. But if you are town I'd be inclined to near townlock TS Account based on what you are saying.
Alternatively, he doesn’t want to back down. I’ve taken some crazy swings at cases against widely read townies before as scum. Easy points and no one seriously thinks you’re trying to lynch the person who’s never getting lynched.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:10 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:07 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm [VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine

Really cool. Goes nowhere
Why move away from LC?
There is absolutely nothing spicy, delightful, fantastic, wonderous or magical about LC suspicion. It's boring ass tunnelly overdone claptrap.
Ok.

[VOTE: Turnip] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Juliet just brought me my wolf hunting sombrero.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:15 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:01 am Sloonei can you list all the people who have been notably assertive about town reading you vs. those who have been suspecting you?
LC and leetic voted for me very early on but I would not say that either of them have sustained any suspicion against me. ts account is the only one who I think has been actively suspicious of me as the day has progressed. Turnip Head briefly mentioned me once or twice but I was unclear where that ended up or how serious the suspicion was.

Just about everyone else has expressed some degree of a town read on me. I don't specifically remember speedchuck or tony having anything to say about little old me.

Drago and funnygurl would be the two most "notably assertive" town reads. Both of them stood up to defend me at various points early on. I've voiced my concerns about funnygurl's handling of me already: she defended me against specific accusations but never provided any independent thoughts on me.
I think that there has definitely been a general pro Sloonei vibe so I'm inclined to see people suspecting you as town. The mafia would be avoiding fabricating cases on you in this thread state and if you are one, well naturally they're probably not grilling you hard. I'd say that if you are Mafia, Funnygirl might be. But if you are town I'd be inclined to near townlock TS Account based on what you are saying.
Alternatively, he doesn’t want to back down. I’ve taken some crazy swings at cases against widely read townies before as scum. Easy points and no one seriously thinks you’re trying to lynch the person who’s never getting lynched.
Maybe but he's town for other reasons anyway.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 286

Post by Epignosis »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:53 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:04 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:24 pm tsp's posts have been forgettable to me but we're on the same wagon so sure i guess i can hold off on reading him for now
Tony has twelve posts. Why do they need to be memorable? You can read them in under sixty seconds. Why does this post exist?
Why does this post exist? That is such a trivial thing to get caught up on. His 12 posts absolutely are forgettable. It doesn't take a great deal of imagination to see why FG would have made this post? I don't know what's worse, your silly gotcha or Dragomir telling you it was splendis.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:08 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:24 pm tsp's posts have been forgettable to me but we're on the same wagon so sure i guess i can hold off on reading him for now
Tony has twelve posts. Why do they need to be memorable? You can read them in under sixty seconds. Why does this post exist?
A splendid post from you. I'm wondering the same thing.
I think Dragomir because I think it's just a bunch of bs half trying to butter up to Epi half taking the opportunity to build some negative energy towards FG.

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
What the fuck
What the fuck

Use your words Dragomir
1. What is the problem with me compliment his post? I thought it was splendid so I said it. Do you want to tell me that it was wrong to do that?

2. I made a post before Epi talking about that specific part of FG's post saying that it was no excuse to not read TSP's posts. So obviously, I was wondering the same thing. Why does that post exist? It shouldn't. It doesn't matter how forgettable his posts are or whether or not he's on the same wagon as you. They're 12 posts. Easy to read. If you're unclear on the man then there's no reason for why you shouldn't read his posts, especially when they're EASY TO READ.
Yeah, fuck you Mac.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (setting up)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:51 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:19 am
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:19 pm All Role PMs have been sent! It is now D1, which will end at a majority vote or by April 2, 7pm EDT.
For somebody opposed to mechanics discussions, you're quick to point out mechanics to people like me.
This is a horrible post for Epi.
could be that only I liked it
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also I hope you are well and your family.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

What the hell...
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:40 pm I'm going to assume TSP is normally this in the background.
As town during school yeah
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:50 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:45 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:57 pm LC playing scummy on purpose is not his civ MO
This is just blatantly not true. It's something I have done many times in the past, mostly due to the "you-die-you-don't-win" rule we used to go by around here... when you have to survive to win, you learn to not look TOO Civvish. I still hold the lessons dear to my heart, because dying sucks either way, and if you want to survive the night, the baddies have to believe you can be lynched.
This is true.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

There is no reason you should have to explain this to Turnip Head. TH was around during that time.
I was explaining it to the thread, quoting Turnip Head was simply to show what I was talking about.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m still catching up but I’m taking my vote of TH. 5 is dangerous in a hammer game.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

For April Fool's day today, I cooked some eggs and toast for my mom. It was hilarious because she did not know what to do with them, and refused to eat them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:53 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 pm
Why does this post exist? That is such a trivial thing to get caught up on. His 12 posts absolutely are forgettable. It doesn't take a great deal of imagination to see why FG would have made this post? I don't know what's worse, your silly gotcha or Dragomir telling you it was splendis.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:08 pm

A splendid post from you. I'm wondering the same thing.
I think Dragomir because I think it's just a bunch of bs half trying to butter up to Epi half taking the opportunity to build some negative energy towards FG.

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
What the fuck
What the fuck

Use your words Dragomir
1. What is the problem with me compliment his post? I thought it was splendid so I said it. Do you want to tell me that it was wrong to do that?

2. I made a post before Epi talking about that specific part of FG's post saying that it was no excuse to not read TSP's posts. So obviously, I was wondering the same thing. Why does that post exist? It shouldn't. It doesn't matter how forgettable his posts are or whether or not he's on the same wagon as you. They're 12 posts. Easy to read. If you're unclear on the man then there's no reason for why you shouldn't read his posts, especially when they're EASY TO READ.
Yeah, fuck you Mac.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I thought I called you scum I’m devastated that that means so little to you.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:18 pm For April Fool's day today, I cooked some eggs and toast for my mom. It was hilarious because she did not know what to do with them, and refused to eat them.
ok that's pretty funny

also ooh this wagon, and speedchuck with the analysis. interesting.

do you guys really want to hammer? idk I always thought it was better for eod chaos to happen
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:19 pm
I thought I called you scum I’m devastated that that means so little to you.
the reasoning was pretty weak so I ignored it
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:33 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:18 pm I need an explanation as to how I called out two townies and a scum bud. There has yet to be a single one and it's infuriating.
Would you like me to pull out the big imaginary book of mafia again?
Go ahead.
Well, there is a chapter or two dedicated to a rather nebulous concept that I have seen various facets of all referenced as "rule of three" or "rule of thirds". For a multitude of complementary reasons, a wolf will list three players (because groups of three are inherently more satisfying), one of which will be a scumbud, two of which will be townies. This scumtell mostly goes over my head on paper, but it is one of those things that you intuitively understand better than one could explain it to you, like WIFOM. It also refers to the tendency to put two thirds of one's scumbuds into their town reads, and one third into their null/scum reads. Googling this concept does not fetch me any suitable results, either. So, in this instance, you calling out three players specifically is slightly more likely to come from scum, and it is likely that exactly one of the three is a scumbud of yours given you are scum.
Yes!

I wrote Chapter Two:

Spoiler: show
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:00 pm Maybe you're not a wolf, but you're a wolf read to me.

^

linki : I don't know what that means.
Associative fallacy — x is bad therefore what x says is bad
Someone probably explained this
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:20 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:18 pm For April Fool's day today, I cooked some eggs and toast for my mom. It was hilarious because she did not know what to do with them, and refused to eat them.
ok that's pretty funny

also ooh this wagon, and speedchuck with the analysis. interesting.

do you guys really want to hammer? idk I always thought it was better for eod chaos to happen
No hammering is really dumb. But I like threatening to.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:20 pm
Yes!

I wrote Chapter Two:

I get the feeling you don't approve of this gimmick.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:22 pm TonyStarkPrime has twelve posts and and I count only one opinion that is expressed without hedging language.
I’ve been taking the maybes and perhapses out of my emails today. It’s an overall problem.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:23 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:22 pm TonyStarkPrime has twelve posts and and I count only one opinion that is expressed without hedging language.
I’ve been taking the maybes and perhapses out of my emails today. It’s an overall problem.
Alright TSP is a wolf. Everyone off the pile.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:11 pm Let the record show that tedxtr currently appears to be implying that he will be killing me tonight.
You might very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment.
You actually can as a mechanics expert I can tell you that claiming might be allowed I don’t rememebr
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:00 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:40 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:56 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:08 pm Whoever feels like working with baby yoda @ me because I've decided that's the healthy way for me to play mafia

I feel as though that's maybe 2 people at best but I'll take what there is and form a small cult or something
if you're willing
What are your scum reads and why?
I dont have any strong wolf reads, but I'm suspicious of lc, leetic, and epi.

lcs promised a stronger performance and hasn't delivered, instead choosing to quip in thread with a few people. looks more like damage control than a willingness to solve

leetic doesn't look like he's sincerely wolf hunting, still

ive said this before but idk hasn't done much and literally just copied my tsp read

radish looks good I think Ted vs radish is more likely tvt than not
Yes he has. LC's made some really high effort analysis. It's totally new LC territory. What game are you reading? Your read on him demonstrates you haven't read the last several pages. Perhaps do so.
Wasn’t commenting until this point but this is correct
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Go ahead and hammer me. My voters are going to look suspicious as fuck after I flip
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

This game had actual logic to it for the first 48 hours and now idk what's going on is it a full moon or something :shrug2:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

He's obviously a wolf. TSP is also. I'd say the third one is Sloonei. Wrap it up.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:29 pm This game had actual logic to it for the first 48 hours and now idk what's going on is it a full moon or something :shrug2:
It needed a bit of sass for a while to see what stirred up.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:48 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:33 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:18 pm I need an explanation as to how I called out two townies and a scum bud. There has yet to be a single one and it's infuriating.
Would you like me to pull out the big imaginary book of mafia again?
Go ahead.
Well, there is a chapter or two dedicated to a rather nebulous concept that I have seen various facets of all referenced as "rule of three" or "rule of thirds". For a multitude of complementary reasons, a wolf will list three players (because groups of three are inherently more satisfying), one of which will be a scumbud, two of which will be townies. This scumtell mostly goes over my head on paper, but it is one of those things that you intuitively understand better than one could explain it to you, like WIFOM. It also refers to the tendency to put two thirds of one's scumbuds into their town reads, and one third into their null/scum reads. Googling this concept does not fetch me any suitable results, either. So, in this instance, you calling out three players specifically is slightly more likely to come from scum, and it is likely that exactly one of the three is a scumbud of yours given you are scum.
This the dumbest scumtell I've ever seen. When you ignore everything else, it sounds all dandy and all but you do you realize how illogical it is. Did my explanation not add up with the action that I took? I believed that the day was ending soon so the wagons that have only one vote are pointless since they won't be getting lynched. So by staying on those wagons and not touching the leading ones, you keep your hands clean and avoid potential incrimination as what you do in the EoD could hurt you later on. In my effort to not let scum get away like this, I call out those who are on a wagon by themselves and express my desire for them to change their votes. I refuse to let any potential scums stay in a comfort zone and not be challenged. If scum are comfortable how can they make any slips? Now, that doesn't mean I believed that Sloo and Mac were scum(LC yes). I just wanted them getting dirty in case if they were scum, they don't stay comfortable.

Does that not make sense? How do you look at a supposed "scumtell" and ignore everything that comes alongside with it in order to assert a scum read on a player? That's not fair nor reasonable.
It’s definitely not Drago
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:30 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

He's obviously a wolf. TSP is also. I'd say the third one is Sloonei. Wrap it up.

confused rn but better than th
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:00 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:55 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:51 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:43 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:25 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm ... am I speaking english or what y'all? what is the difference between what I have said about TSP and what epi said? rn its just the person who said it.
You don't want to read tsp because he's voting for someone you're voting. I want to find out as to why that should stop you.
because right now we're agreeing on something and I'd prefer to wait for more information. like, guys...
What kinds info?
like, what is leetics alignment? what about ted? what about sloonei who likes leetic? who will tsp spar with in thread?
Why do you need the first 3 in order to make a read on tsp?
associations are important when making reads for me. tsp is voting for leetic. ted and leetic had a little battle and dont look like wolf buddies. sloonei is town reading who tsp is voting for and started doing so pretty early

none of these could definitively solve tsp, but it helps
unfortunately this doesn’t seem like faked logic
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei vote camping off wagon for so long on a person he has no chance of lynching and hasn't even actually tried to lynch has slowly drained me of all my good will towards him.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 pm I am officially vetoing Long Con suspicion for the remainder of this day.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 pm I am officially vetoing Long Con suspicion for the remainder of this day.
You don't have that authority.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

by confused I mean did mac go from telling me my lc read sucked to pushing for his lynch?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm
You don't have that authority.
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm by confused I mean did mac go from telling me my lc read sucked to pushing for his lynch?
Get on my level you second rate washed up hasbeens.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Let's all take a moment to breathe
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Im not sure if that's sweet or evil of you :ponder:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm
I mean, what a low IQ post. Get in the bin Tony.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:07 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:39 pm Right now the way you are behaving gives me the sense you want to be in control for the EOD, and all I can say is that does not make me feel so good about you. I do not think I would hang you today, however.
What's wrong with wanting that? Civilians should want that.
Townies usually have preferred outcomes and push toward those, whereas Dragomir's tone is the inverse and seems to be guiding people away from their unfavorable outcomes. It is something either alignment could do, but here I am leaning it wolf.
In other words Dragomir doesn't care about the roof.
This is the best terminology to come out of a mafia game ever.
What is?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:35 pm Let's all take a moment to breathe
Don't tell me what to do old man.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:32 pm Sloonei vote camping off wagon for so long on a person he has no chance of lynching and hasn't even actually tried to lynch has slowly drained me of all my good will towards him.
I’m only half here today
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I feel like I need to reread the thread and get some fresh and new thoughts.

But before that [mention]Sloonei[/mention] could you explain to me how you went from town reading me to being unsure? The progression for that wasn't really clear.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:24 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:23 pm
Alright TSP is a wolf. Everyone off the pile.
I did that’s a true true story
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:36 pm I feel like I need to reread the thread and get some fresh and new thoughts.

But before that @Sloonei could you explain to me how you went from town reading me to being unsure? The progression for that wasn't really clear.
You are way too obsessed with how people view you.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:36 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:07 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:39 pm Right now the way you are behaving gives me the sense you want to be in control for the EOD, and all I can say is that does not make me feel so good about you. I do not think I would hang you today, however.
What's wrong with wanting that? Civilians should want that.
Townies usually have preferred outcomes and push toward those, whereas Dragomir's tone is the inverse and seems to be guiding people away from their unfavorable outcomes. It is something either alignment could do, but here I am leaning it wolf.
In other words Dragomir doesn't care about the roof.
This is the best terminology to come out of a mafia game ever.
What is?
Caring about the roof as a tell for... caring about the roof.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Who was it earlier in the game that earnestly made a read on JaggedJimmyJay? We should lynch whoever that was.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”