Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:02 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:54 amB) Dyslexicon has been hard for me to pin down
Anything I can help with?
This is why I asked for your strongest reads earlier. Maybe you’ve indicated an answer by now, idk I haven’t read everything. But if you want to provide a direct answer I won’t be mad.

It would also help if we played more games together, so maybe go ahead and sign up for a bunch more after this one? Thanks. :nicenod:
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:53 pm Townish people:
G-man
Turnip (?)
Juliets (?)
Nook (?)
Ted (?)
Sig?

Scum:
Almost everyone else?
Jack town
Mac town
Jimmy town
Dom town
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by ColinIsCool »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:43 pm Oh, and I really disliked Tony's vote D1. Not just because it was on me, but because it was late in the day on a complete off wagon, not with any convincing or anything, so it's not like he tried to make a lynch happen. Apart from that he's also played with me before, so he should be able to have an actual opinion on me. But the main thing is that it was off wagon and a throw away vote. Sloonei did that as scum (lone vote on me D1) when he was scum the last time I was town. Just saying.
Love this point, that stuff is almost always shady.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 352

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:56 pmThis is why I asked for your strongest reads earlier. Maybe you’ve indicated an answer by now, idk I haven’t read everything. But if you want to provide a direct answer I won’t be mad.

It would also help if we played more games together, so maybe go ahead and sign up for a bunch more after this one? Thanks. :nicenod:
I mean, I've posted both a sorting my thoughts kind of post. And I attempted a townish list just now. That's where I'm at. Still banking on Radish being scum tbh. Will be so sad if that is not the case.

And no, I won't sign up for more games right now unfortunately. I was really supposed to go on a mafia break. I forgot that I signed up for this ages ago per request by Juliets (which was sweet). This is why I initially wanted to slank. But when I get into a game I just can't leave it alone because I just keep on trying to figure stuff out and thinking about things. This is my biggest and best town tell btw. I can't shut up. My focus is on everyone. I want to know and I need to know. Anyway, I will (attempt to) break from mafia for a while after this game. I really should be doing other things lol.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:49 pm I joined another game cause I thought I’d be dead, lol, so my time is split. Tbh it’s also partly cause less people are talking to me, I’m a bit of a ping-whore 🤷‍♀️
I couldn't tell lol
I know, surprising right :p
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:52 pm I kind of think Nook is still town, sue me.
Everyone should tbh, not cause of anything I’ve done since rejoining but for the simple fact that a slot left empty is 10 times more likely to be a town slot than a scum slot.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:52 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:00 pm I would gamble on there being at least one mafia in Colin/g-man/drago/tranq

At least a nickel, maybe even a whole 7 cents.
Wanting to vote for 3 of the lowest posters = “I don’t want to have to make an argument against somebody”
Try again!

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:56 pmThis is why I asked for your strongest reads earlier. Maybe you’ve indicated an answer by now, idk I haven’t read everything. But if you want to provide a direct answer I won’t be mad.

I mean, I've posted both a sorting my thoughts kind of post. And I attempted a townish list just now. That's where I'm at. Still banking on Radish being scum tbh. Will be so sad if that is not the case.

And no, I won't sign up for more games right now unfortunately. I was really supposed to go on a mafia break. I forgot that I signed up for this ages ago per request by Juliets (which was sweet). This is why I initially wanted to slank. But when I get into a game I just can't leave it alone because I just keep on trying to figure stuff out and thinking about things. This is my biggest and best town tell btw. I can't shut up. My focus is on everyone. I want to know and I need to know. Anyway, I will (attempt to) break from mafia for a while after this game. I really should be doing other things lol.
Counterpoint....there’s a mafia site called mafia451, and I’m here to shill it. It’s a good site with good people and it works better on a phone than literally any other active mafia site.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:56 pm
G-man
Turnip (?)
Juliets (?)
Nook (?)
Ted (?)
Sig?

Scum:
Almost everyone else?
Jack town
Mac town
Jimmy town
Dom town
Why Jimmy?
Why Mac?

I was thinking Dom was alright actually. At least, he seems like he's done in the past to me.
Jack could be town. But he should solve the game. Like now.

Why not SVS?
Why not Michell?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:01 pmEveryone should tbh, not cause of anything I’ve done since rejoining but for the simple fact that a slot left empty is 10 times more likely to be a town slot than a scum slot.
On this site, yes. On my home site it's much more likely to be scum lol. We just love being town. =p
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:44 am I feel bad for colin in that I feel like people often don't get me either but his ISO doesn't make me feel good about him. He doesn't seem to be interested in keeping up with what's going on and trying to figure things out. He asked about jack and then didn't give any further thoughts on it.

Does TH always have short responses and ask other people to make reads for him? I know I've played with him before but I don't remember. I feel like he's been kind of providing reads without much explanation and asking others to tell him why someone is scummy.

Nanook has had a big change in his tone since coming back so he must be excited about the role he got. I don't know if that's a good thing or not because he seems like he was hoping to be mafia but could just be a more exciting role. I find it weird he made it a point to point out he didn't get a mafia role.

I don't know if I've seen a bad jay before? I thought he looked like his usual self and getting discussion going and making reads. Is he different when he's bad?

Good to see sloonei seems back to his usual self. Just has to start asking more questions and have more long ISO posts and we got the old sloonei back. (Glad you're feeling better) good post on radishes I'm not familiar with them and they don't seem to be familiar with a lot of people here either so that's a good point.
This is the first time I’ve been on the site since making that post. I can hardly post when I’m not here. :shrug:

My thoughts on Jack: I somehow skipped over all that in my frenetic catch-up. I think it’s a somewhat decent look for him. I don’t see why scum-Jack would spend all day tearing down nutella to only un-tear her and draw attention to himself for being weird.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:50 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:46 pm The things you point out about sabie are the same things that make me lean town on her lol. She seems, idk, off the cuff

Alright. Thanks for your opinion. I'm honestly not sure, which is why I'm asking. When I was scum with her last game, she hardly posted. But I also have seen her as town and she seemed more aggressive or straight forward, like she had opinions. Here it seems more like she is building opinions and missing info. The thing that hits me in the feels on the town-side is her mentioning of being "misunderstood".
Dizzy, what game was it where you were scum with her? I have read through her here several times but want to look at a scum game of hers. It's true she is slow to start but she should be picking up by now I think. One thing I didn't like in her ISO was when Jay asked her about her nutella vote one of her comments was "other people voted for her too" which sounded defensive to me which I don't normally associate with town sabie. Maybe that is being too picky. Anyway, let me take a look at a scum game of hers and hopefully I'll have more to say.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:58 am My plan B: play like shit and expect shades from wolves.

Is working? :dark:
This is my plan A, always

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:01 pmEveryone should tbh, not cause of anything I’ve done since rejoining but for the simple fact that a slot left empty is 10 times more likely to be a town slot than a scum slot.
On this site, yes. On my home site it's much more likely to be scum lol. We just love being town. =p
No no, by empty slot I mean actually empty, not a slanker. As in, the spot wasn’t filled by a player at the start of the game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

G-man
Turnip (?)
Juliets (?)
Nook (?)
Ted (?)
Sig?

Scum:
Almost everyone else?
Jack town
Mac town
Jimmy town
Dom town
Turnip, I can agree with Jack, Jay, and Dom but can you talk about why you read Mac as town?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:51 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:25 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:28 pm @Sloonei you mentioned you had mislynched Colin in the past for similar behavior (I think that's what you said). Can you expound on that at all?
I don't know if I said "similar behavior", but what I've mislynched colin for in the past is his tendency to hang back and provide reads at his own pace. It's easy to misread that as a tentative, behind-the-action scum player, when in reality it's just been a behind-the-action civilian trying not to overstate his thoughts.

I have not looked closely at his posts in this game so I can't give you a detailed interpretation of what he looks like here. But that's my general warning against lynching Colin.
Thank you Sloonei that is helpful. I'll take another look at him and try to guard against reading him on a tendency to hang back and provide reads at his own pace.
juliets, I’ve been playing games with you since I signed up here, including recently. Why do you need Sloonei to tell you how I play? :confused:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:12 pmNo no, by empty slot I mean actually empty, not a slanker. As in, the spot wasn’t filled by a player at the start of the game.
Oooooh. Yes. That or 3p, I guess. Not mafia, true.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:09 pm Dizzy, what game was it where you were scum with her? I have read through her here several times but want to look at a scum game of hers.
It was when we all were scum together. =P
Girl Genius, I think.
I was town D1, you all keeeled me, and I replaced scum!Sloonei.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:14 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:28 pm @Sloonei you mentioned you had mislynched Colin in the past for similar behavior (I think that's what you said). Can you expound on that at all?
I don't know if I said "similar behavior", but what I've mislynched colin for in the past is his tendency to hang back and provide reads at his own pace. It's easy to misread that as a tentative, behind-the-action scum player, when in reality it's just been a behind-the-action civilian trying not to overstate his thoughts.

I have not looked closely at his posts in this game so I can't give you a detailed interpretation of what he looks like here. But that's my general warning against lynching Colin.
Thank you Sloonei that is helpful. I'll take another look at him and try to guard against reading him on a tendency to hang back and provide reads at his own pace.
juliets, I’ve been playing games with you since I signed up here, including recently. Why do you need Sloonei to tell you how I play? :confused:
Colin, don't take offense but I remember nothing about how you play. The only thing I remember is Inception where I mistakenly thought you were bad which I don't want to do again, but I don't remember why I thought you were bad. I plan to take another look there too though so I'm not just depending on Sloonei.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:12 pmNo no, by empty slot I mean actually empty, not a slanker. As in, the spot wasn’t filled by a player at the start of the game.
Sure, I guess it could be 3p, that’s fair. The point is, it’s never a mafia slot lol
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:16 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:09 pm Dizzy, what game was it where you were scum with her? I have read through her here several times but want to look at a scum game of hers.
Girl Genius, I think.
I totally forgot she was bad with us. My memory sucks. (See Colin it's not just you.) I'll take a look there.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:28 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:48 pm I'd rather kill Colin anyways, which is where my vote is going
This isn’t the worst take
It is, in fact, an excellent take
:haha:

PSA for the thread: when I get mislynched, take a gander at the people looking for my easy mislynch right off the bat, for ... “reasons”
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]sprityo[/mention] Where are your reads at? How are you going to convince us all that Jack is the right lynch, considering you voted him both D1 and now?

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:19 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:48 pm I'd rather kill Colin anyways, which is where my vote is going

PSA for the thread: when I get mislynched, take a gander at the people looking for my easy mislynch right off the bat, for ... “reasons”
The reason is that you’re playing scummy 🤷‍♀️
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:00 pm I would gamble on there being at least one mafia in Colin/g-man/drago/tranq

Wanting to vote for 3 of the lowest posters = “I don’t want to have to make an argument against somebody”
It's hardly a controversial take though. The game is like almost 50 % scum. It would be a miracle if there was no scum there. Except G-man is town and tranq could be as well tbh. =p
Well let’s just roll a RNG and vote by it if we’re gonna play the numbers

Anyway, you’re barking up the wrong mortal lock as not-mafia tree
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 1]

Post by tedxtr »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:50 am
Time out.

There are twenty-three names you could have chosen. You picked six. Sloonei was one. You're telling me that Sloonei makes your top six based on his "early start" being "aesthetically pleasing?" What the hell does that mean? Were his posts color coordinated?

You "honestly don't remember anything else" he's done, and yet he makes your top six?

You're still waiting for "some sort of aggressive push" but he's in top six.

Get out of here with that.
As in he has good tone. There are certain things he's done, off the top of my head, he had a good reaction to sig's comment about early town blocks and I kind of just skated with that, because there are other people in here.

He made the top six because I really put a lot of stock in how someone starts their game, and from early game what makes easy town reads for me are tone and jokes. Some of his questions also make me feel good about him, but that's all early game and I reminded myself of those *because* I don't remember anything particularly scummy out of him, but nothing that can lock him town yet, which is why I wanted to see some form of push. I haven't read his radishes case yet but I'll probably get to it in a bit. So yeah, I put stock in early tone reads and jokes, but I know that it's a bad reason but just can't help myself but to town read someone for exuding self-confidence. Me knowing it's a bad reason is why he's placed amongst the last of the people in that list, but he's there because there's nothing that I am feeling bad about atm, but it's just because he hasn't done anything exceptionally townie either.

Hope you can follow that train of thought.
ImageImageImageImage

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:55 pm

It's hardly a controversial take though. The game is like almost 50 % scum. It would be a miracle if there was no scum there. Except G-man is town and tranq could be as well tbh. =p
Well let’s just roll a RNG and vote by it if we’re gonna play the numbers
I’m game!
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:17 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Colin, don't take offense but I remember nothing about how you play. The only thing I remember is Inception where I mistakenly thought you were bad which I don't want to do again, but I don't remember why I thought you were bad. I plan to take another look there too though so I'm not just depending on Sloonei.
No offense taken.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:04 pm
G-man
Turnip (?)
Juliets (?)
Nook (?)
Ted (?)
Sig?

Scum:
Almost everyone else?
Jack town
Mac town
Jimmy town
Dom town
Why Jimmy?
Why Mac?

I was thinking Dom was alright actually. At least, he seems like he's done in the past to me.

Why not SVS?
Why not Michell?

You ask too many questions
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:20 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:19 pm

The reason is that you’re playing scummy 🤷‍♀️
Ah, well, that settles it then. :nicenod:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:00 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:41 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:33 am ebwop, proofread fail : Sloonei: civ, of the big three (Jay, Epi, Sloonei) I feel most confident in his civness. In their case I defeulted to civ not so much becasue I have seen their civ game as I haven't seen their bad. With Sloonei, I think I have seen his civ game as well as not seen his bad game.
Uh am i dumb for seeing a slip here? Why is sloonei in red but you have him green?
Tough crowd! It means I cut and pasted this clip from the original post and used the wrong color to highlight it. Still find Sloonei green.
yeah but how can you red lean someone that you were thinking was civvie tho?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

color in red*
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

See my recent post for why I’m placing a vote on [VOTE: Tony] aubergine for now.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Especially in your most confident civ read out of 3 slots?
ImageImageImageImage

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:22 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:04 pm
G-man
Turnip (?)
Juliets (?)
Nook (?)
Ted (?)
Sig?

Scum:
Almost everyone else?
Jack town
Mac town
Jimmy town
Dom town
Why Jimmy?
Why Mac?

Why not SVS?
Why not Michell?

Can I leave sig for you
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:19 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:16 pm
Girl Genius, I think.
I totally forgot she was bad with us. My memory sucks. (See Colin it's not just you.) I'll take a look there.
Well, that didn't take long. She was almost not there at all in that game so this is different from that. I'll take a look at a civ game and see what that tells me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:22 pmImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:24 pm See my recent post for why I’m placing a vote on [VOTE: Tony] aubergine for now.
[VOTE: Tony] aubergine
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I really don't understand why people town read g-man

is it the oompa loompa doompa or
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:30 pm I really don't understand why people town read g-man

is it the oompa loompa doompa or
You don't need to understand it. But if you want some reasons I could say he posted freely and not to look good on N1, even if he is suspected and people missed content from him. He doesn't care how he looks.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don't town read G-Man, but I don't really scum read him either. He hasn't done anything to distinguish his play other than (what I assume is) getting cursed which is not something of his own doing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

for the record:
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 pm We're writing role PMs now. I have the unknown 25th player in a role slot already, optimistically. So when they join, know that their role was randomized alongside each of yours.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine

ColinIsCool is cool, but he's also bad
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:39 pm
for the record:
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 pm We're writing role PMs now. I have the unknown 25th player in a role slot already, optimistically. So when they join, know that their role was randomized alongside each of yours.
Oh ok. Thank you. But still, the fact that Nook used the argument and seems to believe in it still makes me think town. Like the way he's going about it.
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:39 pm [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine

ColinIsCool is cool, but he's also bad
Ok, bahhh.

[VOTE: Colin] aubergine
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dys, what's the difference between Colin and G-man? Shouldn't you be town reading him, judging how you are going around G-man's slot?
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:43 pm Dys, what's the difference between Colin and G-man? Shouldn't you be town reading him, judging how you are going around G-man's slot?
No. Accept my read or don't I guess.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not think Colin is a very good lynch today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:46 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:43 pm Dys, what's the difference between Colin and G-man? Shouldn't you be town reading him, judging how you are going around G-man's slot?
No. Accept my read or don't I guess.
I mean, the same points that you made for G-man town would apply for Colin as well, so help me understand what your thought process is. It's not about "accept my read or don't", I don't comprehend your thought process.
ImageImageImageImage

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:39 pm
for the record:
Technically yes, but like...very hosts I’ve come across will handicap scum like that 🤷‍♀️

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”