Hermes? (Host/dead/non)
60%

Total votes: 10
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 86

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Night 2]

Post by sig »

[mention]therealet[/mention] Great playing with ya, go sign up for another game. :srsnod: :nicenod: :srsnod:
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by novaselinenever »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:32 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:29 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:23 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:39 pm I think sabie is one scum
Could see this.
Why is this a thing?
I didn't like how she came into the game and wanted to poke her. After getting more out of her I changed my mind. I also don't like how few people you have in POE, what reasoning do you have to civ read them?
What exactly didn't you like about how she came into the game? I don't believe she had posted much at all at the time, she hadn't even responded to your initial tag and question.

Nova - obvious town :p
Epi - Pure case on therealet, been mind-melding
Rej - obvious town, I have a few posts about it
Sabie - obvious town
Mac - obvious not mafia, leaning town over toad
Ted - Progression on sabie screamed town, I have a post about it somewhere D1. Great energy too
Nanook - Blunt tone and genuine care-free attitude to posts. Worlds apart from the snarky/negative scum nanook. There was something else but I'm blanking rn. Weakest of the lot though
novaselinenever
Hitman

Hmmm actually on second thoughts I'd put Sabie at just town. Want to hear back from her first.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 36

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah sig needs a noose
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 0]

Post by sig »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:22 am Hello all! Looks like we're off to great start already.
[mention]novaselinenever[/mention]

Intro post, it gut pinged me. So I poked her. When she started to post she did so within her civ meta so I changed my mind and in fact defended her.

linki: ya gonna bother explaining why or just keep being a wall flower?
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dom wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:05 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:48 am
Dom wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:31 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:20 am
sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:41 pm Theorycrafting time-

Day 1:
Creature (2) - Enrique, Nanook
Long Con (2) - TonyStarkPrime, Creature
Tedexter (1) - Novaseline
therealet (3) - Epi, Dom, Sabie
TonyStarkPrime (2) - Tedexter, Rej
No Lynch (1) - Sprityo
No vote: Long Con, Mac, Sig, therealet

So what's our possible roles here? it's been brought up but the most glaring issue is therealet shouldve been lynched but wasnt. I think it's also a common understanding that Sleazy Martinez was the one who had to pick who would be lynched. Discounting Secrets and Indy involvement I think these three scenarios sum up our situation at hand.

-One of TSP and Creature is Bender. therealet's role does not matter.
-therealet is Network President. Bender could still be in play and is the reason why LC was lynched.
-therealet is Network President and Bender didn't use his double vote, making sleazy martinez choose between Creature, LC, therealet, or TSP.

Personally I feel the first one is the most likely option followed by the second and then third.

Note: for the third option it'd make sense for Creature or TSP to be Sleazy Martinez and the other to be Bender.
@Dom @ Epi

From this post onwards. My discussion with tedexter and tony up until the night ended basically
The reason why I doubt your first scenario is that ET seems to be implying he knows why he survived.
Hmmmm

That would make a difference yes. Although I didn’t get that immediately off of a quick read so what gives you that answer?
He said something along the lines of "read again".
sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:16 pm I'm calling it now Nova/Mac/Nanook one is the toad.
what the fuck does this mean?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:28 pm
sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:15 pm Still view the Tex/Nanook/Rej thing as NAI I think it's just culture clash going on and based around people with different playstyles. Especially since none are super used to TS culture.

Like I said above I'm not really reading it that much, still think there could be mafia among the people arguing what's basically semantics, but Tex seems the most genuine here.

Really not liking Nanook's post about how he'd act or his amendment to it, but besides that he hasn't done anything scummy in my mind.
Uh

Why?

I have proof on this site to back it up lol

I either save my partner or hard bus, I don’t intentionally fence ride.
yucky !
Yeah meta is trashy!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 0]

Post by sabie12 »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:09 pm
sabie12 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:22 am Hello all! Looks like we're off to great start already.
@novaselinenever

Intro post, it gut pinged me. So I poked her. When she started to post she did so within her civ meta so I changed my mind and in fact defended her.

Sorry I was at the movies just now so wasnt able to post. I feel like this game in particular has a lot of negativity and pointless arguing so there's a lot of tldr posts that really don't even say anything. Therealet seems like he got super frustrated and felt like people werent listening and I guess I don't blame him for giving up. I feel like for some reason in this game all the rules I know of have just been thrown out the window and everyone is just voting all over the place without mentioning it in the thread or any explanation and I guess the mafia team must be loving the chaos it has created. So yeah I haven't been talking as much because there's a lot of back and forth about random stuff that doesnt even feel like anything for me to respond to.

I'm going to have to try and be more productive here and turn this thing around because as a town we are doing pretty poorly. I'm including myself in that I could have also done a better job.

I'm just getting home now I'll look through ISOs and get back to you on suspicions.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Right now I dont feel great about sig. In the sense that he is trying to cast suspicion on me for just posting an intro into the game and then tried buddying me and then called me a wallflower which I actually hate on a personal level but that's my fault for being personally offended by a comment that I'm sure wasn't meant to be.
Doms posts are a whole lot of quoting things with short responses and not much to go on
Mac is not really doing much to go off of
Meh I'll look more tomorrow

Nova epi and creature seemed like their usual civ selves

My hearts just not in it tonight. I'm going to have to come back to this tomorrow maybe I'll feel better then.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why does the fact that I am not doing much to go off of interest you so much that you need to say it?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:18 pmWelp.
That reveal would have been my absolute last prediction.

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:54 pm Why does the fact that I am not doing much to go off of interest you so much that you need to say it?
I was going through people and then gave up because I'm just not feeling it today. You're a player I'm a familiar with and used to seeing you post a little more. That's about it.
~Darren Shan~
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am so tired
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:05 pm
Day 1
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The fact remains that there was a "tie" and Long Con got lynched.

Does anyone dispute this?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

where?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:09 pmwhere?
Where?

When!

Day 1.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:53 pm Right now I dont feel great about sig. In the sense that he is trying to cast suspicion on me for just posting an intro into the game and then tried buddying me and then called me a wallflower which I actually hate on a personal level but that's my fault for being personally offended by a comment that I'm sure wasn't meant to be.
Doms posts are a whole lot of quoting things with short responses and not much to go on

My hearts just not in it tonight. I'm going to have to come back to this tomorrow maybe I'll feel better then.
Am I not allowed to to poke is that not the point of this? Seems like faulty logic, especially since it was obviously a poke and then when I got enough backed off.

Also I called Mac the wallflower not you, massive distinction there is that he's present and just not really posting on content. You just weren't active there's a difference. and sorry if it offended you <3 it's an older jargon that slips up for lurker

TLDR: sig is nice and amazing you shouldn't suspect him or the eternal fires of Mount Doom will await you.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:04 pm The fact remains that there was a "tie" and Long Con got lynched.

Does anyone dispute this?
Which must mean either Bender voted for LC or someone else also has vote manipulation they used D1.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hate red herrings.

Still want to lynch Enrique.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:13 pm Hate red herrings.

But it's night. We cannot do it!
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Enrique »

jfc sorry, I just got home and it's been a busy few days. I'm unaccustomed to the fast pace of mafia. I am some pages behind (not too many) and will make an effort to catch up tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:27 pm @Epignosis Strongest town read? Go!
L
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 pm jfc sorry, I just got home and it's been a busy few days. I'm unaccustomed to the fast pace of mafia. I am some pages behind (not too many) and will make an effort to catch up tomorrow.
I am unaccustomed to the poop and the butt
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 pm jfc sorry, I just got home and it's been a busy few days. I'm unaccustomed to the fast pace of mafia. I am some pages behind (not too many) and will make an effort to catch up tomorrow.
:|
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Dom »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:30 pm
sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:16 pm I'm calling it now Nova/Mac/Nanook one is the toad.
What do you mean? This is a super clear statement.

I'm throwing out the guess based off of there posts/gut that one is the third party.

Like I said very clear.
What the hell is a toad
@novaselinenever

try again.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:14 pm Yeah meta is trashy!
*here is the meta i would like to present you with about myself that totally absolves me*

Relying on your own meta instead of baddie hunting is a bad look.
Do better or get a noose.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:53 pm Right now I dont feel great about sig. In the sense that he is trying to cast suspicion on me for just posting an intro into the game and then tried buddying me and then called me a wallflower which I actually hate on a personal level but that's my fault for being personally offended by a comment that I'm sure wasn't meant to be.

Unclear what's wrong with that, sabie.

Enrique
Nanook
sig.

make them fight.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:10 pm

Am I not allowed to to poke is that not the point of this? Seems like faulty logic, especially since it was obviously a poke and then when I got enough backed off.

Also I called Mac the wallflower not you, massive distinction there is that he's present and just not really posting on content. You just weren't active there's a difference. and sorry if it offended you <3 it's an older jargon that slips up for lurker

TLDR: sig is nice and amazing you shouldn't suspect him or the eternal fires of Mount Doom will await you.
Okay then I'm more okay with that response. It's like a jab people use on me in real life so that's why I got defensive about it. I knew what you meant which is why I said I knew you didn't mean to be offensive. I think at the moment I'm legit sad that I feel like the game was ruined for therealet and we're doing poorly which again I am including myself in that.
I am hoping to feel better enough tomorrow to participate more.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Dom wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:20 pm

I'm throwing out the guess based off of there posts/gut that one is the third party.

Like I said very clear.
What the hell is a toad
@novaselinenever

try again.
*here is the meta i would like to present you with about myself that totally absolves me*

Enrique
Nanook
sig.

make them fight.
Wasn't really accusing you or mac just saying there isn't a lot to go on for me to feel confident formulating a read on you. That's all.
~Darren Shan~
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Gotcha-- that makes more sense to me, sabie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nova is mafia.

Dom wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:20 pm

Like I said very clear.
What the hell is a toad
@novaselinenever

try again.

Enrique
Nanook
sig.

make them fight.
Yes please give it to me bb
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:27 pm @Epignosis Strongest town read? Go!
This is a bullshit thing to ask at night.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Never mind that I already answer that question, and why would my answer change? I said nova, Tedexter, sabie, but now at Night, nova wants to know not my strongest civilian opinions, but just the top.

Nova:

Network Execubots

The Execubots can move freely through set without interference. Twice during the game, they can perform an undetectable kill. They are also able to identify a player’s role twice during the game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Why ask me? Why "at" mention me specifically? Why single me out? Why just one person? Why at Night?

Got em.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm unclear how the role you posted connects.

I think I get it lmao
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:57 pm I'm unclear how the role you posted connects.
No need for clarity from me. I need clarity from nova or else I'm hanging his ass tomorrow first chance I get.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nova done goofed.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:47 pm nova is mafia.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:48 pm
This is a bullshit thing to ask at night.
Not really. I have my reasons, and I'd like to tighten my PoE.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:49 pm Never mind that I already answer that question, and why would my answer change? I said nova, Tedexter, sabie, but now at Night, nova wants to know not my strongest civilian opinions, but just the top.

Nova:

Network Execubots

The Execubots can move freely through set without interference. Twice during the game, they can perform an undetectable kill. They are also able to identify a player’s role twice during the game.
What's the thought process behind this? I mean if I'm scum I can choose between those two names and perform an undetectable kill lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also why would I need your top town read for that lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:53 pm Why ask me? Why "at" mention me specifically? Why single me out? Why just one person? Why at Night?

Got em.
For victory
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

:smoky:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Underwhelming epiphany moment lol. I like the paranoia though, so I'll give you that.
novaselinenever
Hitman

The remuntada PoE remains unchanged.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:27 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:53 pm Why ask me? Why "at" mention me specifically? Why single me out? Why just one person? Why at Night?

Got em.
For victory
This doesn't satisfy me.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:43 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:27 pm

Got em.
For victory
This doesn't satisfy me.
Maybe this one will :beer:
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:23 pm Not really. I have my reasons, and I'd like to tighten my PoE.
novaselinenever
Hitman

If that one doesn't, I'd suggest going through the motivation and gains for a scum!nova asking that specific question. If you can find one, I can't help you anymore then lol.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:39 pm The remuntada PoE remains unchanged.
what word is this and why is it here

Return to “Previous Side Missions”