[No Lynch]
No votes
Hermes? (Host/dead/non)
60%

Total votes: 10
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 267
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 2]

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: therealet ] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Rej »

[VOTE: therealet] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Rej wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:50 pm I won't be available for the next 13 hours probably, so I hope I don't have a big chunk to catch up.
Tedexter and ET are fine for me for now.
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:31 am tbh I enjoy this game really, also stuff that makes me giggle, like being considered a trendy D1 lynch ayyyyyy lmao
I cought up, will observe people I haven't interacted with or quoted. Gonna enjoy a bit free time now.

And ayyyyy my eyes are on Tedex and novas
@Rej can you explain what changed in between these two posts?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by tedxtr »

Rej wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:09 am
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:41 pm Just sit and watch we deadline lynch sabie, Rej or me?
I don't mind being deadline lynched (free time at weekend), but it's always annoying at the first moment when you've put alot of effort into something.
What do you think you put so much effort into before this post ? Most of your posts (before this post) are saying why your vote is on nova and how he's always lynching you and therefore eliminating him early is beneficial for you. I'd say you had a jolly time, not really inferring anything about anyone. Can you quote some of your posts before this post that required some sort of effort for you?
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hey now, let’s not go questioning people’s effort levels like that, yeah? Gets into some real unpleasant territory real fast (“I deserve X because I’ve done more work than Y!”), and unless rej has a specific effort tell, it’s not really alignment relevant. Typically attacking people on “effort” and “drive” and other similarly nebulous concepts only serves to make the thread less enjoyable and more toxic, so let’s not do that.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It wasn't meant like that, it can be a scum tell, derived from trying to look good. He's saying he wouldn't mind getting lynched, but then in the next phrase he says why he'd be mad getting lynched, for a reason that didn't really arise from his posts.

It is alignment relevant when he gives a weak reasoning for keeping himself alive while suggesting he wouldn't mind getting lynched. But he obviously does. So what was the point of saying that, if not only to look good? Well, in truth, what townie would ever say that in the first day. It just stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

Nanook, can you stop shutting my reads down, instead of poking to try and see what I really mean?

This thing wasn't even about an "effort tell", it's more about that sentence of "I would accept getting lynched". It just smelled funny.
ImageImageImageImage

I’m not shutting the read down as a whole, just the way the one post was phrased amounted to “you think you’re trying? WELL YOURE NOT.”

I’m not even saying don’t make a case based on effort level, just that when someone says “I’m trying” and the response is “no you aren’t,” that tends to lead to a toxic environment in my experience. So if you’re not going to take them at their word about their effort level, then it’s good imo to at least have the courtesy to illustrate how an effort level tell applies in this specific scenario. Im not even defending rej or saying your read is bad, just thay the framing should be different/better/more conducive to a healthy thread.

It’s also worth considering that effort level takes different forms for different people. My high effort looks a lot different than yours I suspect, for example.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mac with a silent vote looking scummy af

@
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Like if my reads keep getting shut down I'll eventually stop giving a shit. What's the point. And you do this exclusively with me. This is more anti-town then me trying to probe people. Let me do my inquiry. I wanna figure stuff out, if Rej would've been mad, I would've apologized and explain what I actually meant, stop blatantly misreping me. The guy didn't even answer and you're already white knighting him. Let him answer. He knows I don't mean it in a harmful way.

Ftr, it's really hard for me to explain my reads and where my head's at as it is. Really challenging. I make a lot of sense in my head but my weak point is actually trying to convey to you what my thoughts are and you actually comprehending them. This just makes me lose all of my motivation to figure anything out and I'll just let you guys handle stuff.

And now I'll step back from the thread.

p-edit : I just think you're making a big fuss out of nothing. How would you word it? I told you already it's hard for me to explain, so you being on me constantly and keep painting me this toxic way is annoying, especially when I'm not meaning any harm towards anyone.
ImageImageImageImage

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] maccy mac, why’re you so scummy

Tedexter wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:31 pm Like if my reads keep getting shut down I'll eventually stop giving a shit. What's the point. And you do this exclusively with me. This is more anti-town then me trying to probe people. Let me do my inquiry. I wanna figure stuff out, if Rej would've been mad, I would've apologized and explain what I actually meant, stop blatantly misreping me. The guy didn't even answer and you're already white knighting him. Let him answer. He knows I don't mean it in a harmful way.

Ftr, it's really hard for me to explain my reads and where my head's at as it is. Really challenging. I make a lot of sense in my head but my weak point is actually trying to convey to you what my thoughts are and you actually comprehending them. This just makes me lose all of my motivation to figure anything out and I'll just let you guys handle stuff.

p-edit : I just think you're making a big fuss out of nothing. How would you word it? I told you already it's hard for me to explain, so you being on me constantly and keep painting me this toxic way is annoying, especially when I'm not meaning any harm towards anyone.
Fuck you need some thicker skin mate. I didn’t shut down your read and it was the lightest of criticism I presented.

I do empathize with difficulty explaining, I have similar issues.

To be clear I’m not shutting down your read, I’m not defending rej. I’ve just seen a lot of threads devolve quickly into toxicity through similarly worded reads. It’s not an attack on you or a defense of rej, it’s a request to clarify or reword your read.

Now stop using a reasonable request and an attempt to keep the thread healthy as an excuse to shut down.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Tedexter wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:04 pm
Rej wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:50 pm I won't be available for the next 13 hours probably, so I hope I don't have a big chunk to catch up.
Tedexter and ET are fine for me for now.
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:31 am tbh I enjoy this game really, also stuff that makes me giggle, like being considered a trendy D1 lynch ayyyyyy lmao
I cought up, will observe people I haven't interacted with or quoted. Gonna enjoy a bit free time now.

And ayyyyy my eyes are on Tedex and novas
@Rej can you explain what changed in between these two posts?
you mean why you were fine then I wanted to keep an eye on you? you are a very initiative person, I wanna make sure you don't have TMI or misleading results, all in all your skin screams town, but to confirm it readwise one has to observe and dig.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Tedexter wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:15 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:41 pm Just sit and watch we deadline lynch sabie, Rej or me?
I don't mind being deadline lynched (free time at weekend), but it's always annoying at the first moment when you've put alot of effort into something.
What do you think you put so much effort into before this post ? Most of your posts (before this post) are saying why your vote is on nova and how he's always lynching you and therefore eliminating him early is beneficial for you. I'd say you had a jolly time, not really inferring anything about anyone. Can you quote some of your posts before this post that required some sort of effort for you?
I wasn't speaking about this game, my activity and effort never reflects alignment, it's something, some people should be aware of who played more games with me. I was more speaking in general. I generally always put more effort early on then I tell myself to fuck off despite AI.
In past games I just put massive effort (also as scum) just to convince town that I am one of them. This went as far to the point where I made massive anti cases, flamed people, criticized them, told them how to play, basically shitted on them, while still putting effort in turning stuff around. But it failed and I once even got striked on our old home forum for flaming town LMAO.

Since then I have the general impression of a mislynch D1 being sad, but just for the moment, in the end I leave every game with a good feeling of having put a work in.

What you mixed up are a general statement (me being mislynched D1) and the statement concerning novas (he is toying with me).
2 Total different cases.

Novas toyed with me till L-1 or even LyLo/MyLo and es he once ussed me D1, but I clearly said that wolf novas in endgame is absurdly dangerous, so is town novas too. What I always wanted is giving him a hard time to get easily read town with reasoning and personal experience.
I basically subbed in a dying game where novas was scum, powerwolfed and convinced whole town that he is town, novas called me over to help the game out, so I said yeah. I was town and smelled something was odd, noone questioned the legitimaticy of novas "civillian" standpoint besides me who freshly entered the game.

I never threw policy lynches or policy votes on novas, this is the first time due to very recent events.How people interpret it is up to them, I justified hopefully enough.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I’m going to be missing deadline so I’m gonna take my nap right now, wake up, then decide where my vote is going if anywhere
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kind of interesting explanation, judging that after this comment you kind of ignored my slot up until now. I'll still lynch ET but I'm coming for you the next day.

I was expecting you to...follow through somehow to make sure I'm not scum. The switch in perspective was weird, for no apparent reason.

Also, the "you mean why you were fine then I wanted to keep an eye on you?" feels manipulative. Why not just ask me to clarify, if you didn't get what I mean? It feels like you're painting a frame prior to me saying anything so you can already defend yourself in advance. Huh.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

[mention]Tedexter[/mention]

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1807

here you can see both me and scum novas, novas bsused me D2
okay correction: I was bussed D1 in the game before I think. I got no clue, but I know I was bussed twice here on TS.
A wolf Rej gave his everything to turn a mafialynch into a townlynch D1. I made it to D2 then got bussed while I had the chance to turn around another wagon. Novas in the end won for mafia and hence I won too. :mafia:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

So, the statement you gave to Creature had nothing to do with this game?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Tedexter wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:39 pm Also, the "you mean why you were fine then I wanted to keep an eye on you?" feels manipulative. Why not just ask me to clarify, if you didn't get what I mean? It feels like you're painting a frame prior to me saying anything so you can already defend yourself in advance. Huh.
You feeling being manipulated there is a sign of paranoia. I decided to flow alongside you rather than asking you. I had hopes to townread you clearer when I see you flowing naturally, like I did when I hosted you.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] can you give your thoughts on Rej? I want to see an objective look at this interaction and if anyone feels the same as I do w/r/t Rej.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

lmao best post till now Image

But question, how did you deduct those 3 names for a deadline lynch? It's not common that I get deadline lynched here (assuming you talk about D1), I once made it to LyLo, I deflected lynches on me successfully and I even made it "far" as Indie.

You are a not with leisure after suspicion was thrown on you and someone voted on you.
[mention]Tedexter[/mention] I guess your question is refering to this post.
wasn't it funny? meh, there is some irony there since me and Creature were often candidates that held FoS of town on them.
so yeah it was general talk and NAI, and I am just more optimistic recently. I hope you can read some optimism from my side inbetween the lines.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

My question was meant to clarify whether you meant this ("I don't mind being deadline lynched (free time at weekend), but it's always annoying at the first moment when you've put alot of effort into something.") had no ties to the current game, at all, and was a general statement. That's what I understood from your post. Is this correct?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Tedexter wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:54 pm My question was meant to clarify whether you meant this ("I don't mind being deadline lynched (free time at weekend), but it's always annoying at the first moment when you've put alot of effort into something.") had no ties to the current game, at all, and was a general statement. That's what I understood from your post. Is this correct?
Oh yes I referred to the weekend, so it was some general talk suiting the current time stamp.
I am a worker during weekdays and I am always glad having some more hours free at weekend. I would be glad to invest some hours there in revisitting stuff and making clearer reads, that's when I would increase my effort level generally, I would do it as town as scum, it is NAI.
So what I said counted generally for games, but also for this one, if it is helping you to clarify.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

*Not current timestamp but the time that aligned with the events (I think thursday-friday)
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 36

Post by MacDougall »

I just voted there to see what the votes were like. Should I not be voting Nanook? Is he towny townpants?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

So I definitely understand feeling frustrated and feeling like no one is listening to you but at the same time if therealet is civ he could have definitely tried to make a case elsewhere and he hasnt. He has completely given up and basically asked to be killed off which is sad and I hope he doesn't stop playing forever because he didn't feel like this game went well. However since he has given up and hasn't tried to do anything I'm voting him. From other games I've been in before when someone gives up they end up being mafia.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Rej ] aubergine

Wagonomics.
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Post by novaselinenever »

Tedexter wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:46 pm @novaselinenever can you give your thoughts on Rej? I want to see an objective look at this interaction and if anyone feels the same as I do w/r/t Rej.
I locked him town and threw away the key :p
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:54 am Rej is town here I reckon. The weird theorycrafting is a staple of town rej, I like the way he's trying to articulate his thoughts completely. It feels like a journey lol, and the pushing through to put them out there feels genuine. It's original as fuck and you can kind of see his train of thoughts. Scum rej fails to replicate that feeling and he usually blabbers on then reaches conclusion that don't make any sense at all just to align himself with the flow of the thread or other people. Here he feels like his own man.
This was D0/D1 Rej. I haven't caught up on his D2, would do later and hit you up
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej's theorycrafting is weird and he always gets scum read. His post and train of thoughts are so fucking confusing lol. It usually comes down to how he interacts with the thread, scum rej align himself with the thread and bounces off of others thoughts and post to fit in. His conclusion are usually wonky. Town rej appears his own man and he takes you on a fucking journey with his posts
novaselinenever
Hitman

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine

Wagonomics :grin:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 36

Post by MacDougall »

Oi so what's the hypnotoad about?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Probably hypnotize people to do his bidding. His wincon and abilities not being public makes me he think, he isn't a serial/end-game type of indie. I'm guessing he has a creative wincon, and/or survive until end-game with a twist.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Tedexter wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:31 pm Like if my reads keep getting shut down I'll eventually stop giving a shit. What's the point. And you do this exclusively with me. This is more anti-town then me trying to probe people. Let me do my inquiry. I wanna figure stuff out, if Rej would've been mad, I would've apologized and explain what I actually meant, stop blatantly misreping me. The guy didn't even answer and you're already white knighting him. Let him answer. He knows I don't mean it in a harmful way.

:bighug:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:40 pm @Tedexter

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1807

here you can see both me and scum novas, novas bsused me D2
okay correction: I was bussed D1 in the game before I think. I got no clue, but I know I was bussed twice here on TS.
A wolf Rej gave his everything to turn a mafialynch into a townlynch D1. I made it to D2 then got bussed while I had the chance to turn around another wagon. Novas in the end won for mafia and hence I won too. :mafia:
It was actually D1 lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:42 pm So I definitely understand feeling frustrated and feeling like no one is listening to you but at the same time if therealet is civ he could have definitely tried to make a case elsewhere and he hasnt. He has completely given up and basically asked to be killed off which is sad and I hope he doesn't stop playing forever because he didn't feel like this game went well. However since he has given up and hasn't tried to do anything I'm voting him. From other games I've been in before when someone gives up they end up being mafia.
Who else do you suspect, Sabie?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 86

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:01 pm Rej's theorycrafting is weird and he always gets scum read. His post and train of thoughts are so fucking confusing lol. It usually comes down to how he interacts with the thread, scum rej align himself with the thread and bounces off of others thoughts and post to fit in. His conclusion are usually wonky. Town rej appears his own man and he takes you on a fucking journey with his posts
He seems towny to me, but I'm not really reading his arguments with nanook/Tex anymore. Should I be? Yes but am I? Nope and I probably won't start now.
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:01 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

Why?

I recognize with the size of mafia that even with Network Pres power the chances of him not getting lynched are slim, but I'm still not a fan of all these wild votes, this is the closest we're gonna get to a red check scenario in a closed set up game so I think we should be voting more of a unit.

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:02 pm Oi so what's the hypnotoad about?
:eye:

Really weird question.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Still view the Tex/Nanook/Rej thing as NAI I think it's just culture clash going on and based around people with different playstyles. Especially since none are super used to TS culture.

Like I said above I'm not really reading it that much, still think there could be mafia among the people arguing what's basically semantics, but Tex seems the most genuine here.

Really not liking Nanook's post about how he'd act or his amendment to it, but besides that he hasn't done anything scummy in my mind.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm calling it now Nova/Mac/Nanook one is the toad.
ImageImage

sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:15 pm Still view the Tex/Nanook/Rej thing as NAI I think it's just culture clash going on and based around people with different playstyles. Especially since none are super used to TS culture.

Like I said above I'm not really reading it that much, still think there could be mafia among the people arguing what's basically semantics, but Tex seems the most genuine here.

Really not liking Nanook's post about how he'd act or his amendment to it, but besides that he hasn't done anything scummy in my mind.
Uh

Why?

I have proof on this site to back it up lol

I either save my partner or hard bus, I don’t intentionally fence ride.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:06 pm Probably hypnotize people to do his bidding. His wincon and abilities not being public makes me he think, he isn't a serial/end-game type of indie. I'm guessing he has a creative wincon, and/or survive until end-game with a twist.
what about possible voting powers? double vote? controlling the vote of a player or such
we know that mafia has a way to disturb votings, town has, so imho the indie should have also some kind of powers to affect votings

I just felt the need to point that out
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:48 am
Dom wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:31 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:20 am
sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:41 pm Theorycrafting time-

Day 1:
Creature (2) - Enrique, Nanook
Long Con (2) - TonyStarkPrime, Creature
Tedexter (1) - Novaseline
therealet (3) - Epi, Dom, Sabie
TonyStarkPrime (2) - Tedexter, Rej
No Lynch (1) - Sprityo
No vote: Long Con, Mac, Sig, therealet

So what's our possible roles here? it's been brought up but the most glaring issue is therealet shouldve been lynched but wasnt. I think it's also a common understanding that Sleazy Martinez was the one who had to pick who would be lynched. Discounting Secrets and Indy involvement I think these three scenarios sum up our situation at hand.

-One of TSP and Creature is Bender. therealet's role does not matter.
-therealet is Network President. Bender could still be in play and is the reason why LC was lynched.
-therealet is Network President and Bender didn't use his double vote, making sleazy martinez choose between Creature, LC, therealet, or TSP.

Personally I feel the first one is the most likely option followed by the second and then third.

Note: for the third option it'd make sense for Creature or TSP to be Sleazy Martinez and the other to be Bender.
@Dom @ Epi

From this post onwards. My discussion with tedexter and tony up until the night ended basically
The reason why I doubt your first scenario is that ET seems to be implying he knows why he survived.
Hmmmm

That would make a difference yes. Although I didn’t get that immediately off of a quick read so what gives you that answer?
He said something along the lines of "read again".
sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:16 pm I'm calling it now Nova/Mac/Nanook one is the toad.
what the fuck does this mean?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:28 pm
sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:15 pm Still view the Tex/Nanook/Rej thing as NAI I think it's just culture clash going on and based around people with different playstyles. Especially since none are super used to TS culture.

Uh

Why?

I have proof on this site to back it up lol

I either save my partner or hard bus, I don’t intentionally fence ride.
yucky !
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Night 2]

Post by Sloonei »

Day 2

[Scene: A lawn party at Calculon's mansion. Calculon and Monique are skateboarding on Calculon's state of the art half pipe.]

Calculon: Check this radittude, Bot Stuff. [Calculon does a sick trick]

Monique: Oh Calculon, you're even more extreme than you are handsome!

[Enter Antonio, on a skateboard, followed by Bender, on a skateboard. Laughter and applause.]

Antonio: Father, I've just received word that your evil twin is on his way here!

Calculon: Sleazy Martinez? But... we had him locked trans-dimensional space prison!

Monique: I warned you that no dimension can hold his suave and rugged manhood.

Calculon: Alas, but I underestimated my own identical twin brother! How could I be so naive?

Bender: What's the big deal? None of you people are me, so why the hell should I care? [Bender lights a cigar and nonchalantly executes a perfect backflip on the half-pipe. Laughter and applause.]

[Enter Sleazy Martinez, on a skateboard. Gasps, dramatic music plays.]

Sleazy: Hello brother. I'll be taking what's mine now! [Sleazy takes Monique in his arms, she swoons.]

Calculon: I thought I told you on Pizza Planet IX, Sleazy, that Monique loves I, not thee!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An angry mob bursts on set, chanting and waving hastily made signs. The scene comes to an abrupt halt, and Bender lights another cigar.

"Who are these rapscallions!", demands Calculon.

"We're Fathers Against Rude Television, and we don't like what we see here. Five robots on skateboards, and not a single helmet! We don't want our boys to see that. F.A.R.T. will not remain silent in the face of such deadly depictions of coolness."

"Neat," says Bender, snapping a picture on his camera.

Just then the Execubots arrive on set, alarmed by the commotion.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"We demand you do something about this ghastly display! We have every intention of lingering in this room until our demands are met!", erupts one of the Fathers Against Rude Television.

"Very well then. The mob has spoken."

Unfortunately, the Execubots did not take the time to figure out just what caused this raucous intrusion. They assumed the problem was Sleazy's misogyny, and immediately removed him from the show.

therealet has been lynched. He was Sleazy Martinez, civilian tiebreaker.
It is Night 2. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Welp.
novaselinenever
Hitman

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:19 pm I'm locking Creature Town, any objection? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

linki - oh missed that
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:12 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:01 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

Why?

I recognize with the size of mafia that even with Network Pres power the chances of him not getting lynched are slim, but I'm still not a fan of all these wild votes, this is the closest we're gonna get to a red check scenario in a closed set up game so I think we should be voting more of a unit.
I was imitating Ted hence the same reasoning given and the grin emoji. Figured he's voting for one of his other targets, I did the same :eye:

I reckon 6 votes on one person is voting as a unit as much as it gets. You rarely can do better than that, so I'm not sure how these votes endanger anything at all.
sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:02 pm Oi so what's the hypnotoad about?
:eye:

Really weird question.
How so?
novaselinenever
Hitman

The remuntada PoE -

Enrique
Sig
Sprit
Dom
Creature
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] Strongest town read? Go!
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:23 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:39 pm I think sabie is one scum
Could see this.
Why is this a thing?
novaselinenever
Hitman

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:26 pm The remuntada PoE -

Enrique
Sig
Sprit
Dom
Creature
Mayyyyybe Nanook, but nah not really :ponder:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:05 pm
sig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:16 pm I'm calling it now Nova/Mac/Nanook one is the toad.
what the fuck does this mean?
What do you mean? This is a super clear statement.

I'm throwing out the guess based off of there posts/gut that one is the third party.

Like I said very clear.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:29 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:23 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:39 pm I think sabie is one scum
Could see this.
Why is this a thing?
I didn't like how she came into the game and wanted to poke her. After getting more out of her I changed my mind. I also don't like how few people you have in POE, what reasoning do you have to civ read them?
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”