Sloonei (Host/dead/non)
45%

Total votes: 11
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 244

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 4]

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]nutella[/mention] How tf did DDL top your townlist?
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 552

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:21 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:20 pm I would rather RDW > DDL rn
They aren't incompatible either.

I just read RDW's ISO and it left me feeling icky.
I made that connection earlier too. My only thought about it is the fact that I still generally like DDL’s posts. RDW discussion has left me more or less feeling meh about him. With an RDW flip, there would be association basis for DDL scum. Without flip, I’m still thinking he’s town.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:38 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:20 pm I would rather RDW > DDL rn
They aren't incompatible either.

I just read RDW's ISO and it left me feeling icky.
I made that connection earlier too. My only thought about it is the fact that I still generally like DDL’s posts. RDW discussion has left me more or less feeling meh about him. With an RDW flip, there would be association basis for DDL scum. Without flip, I’m still thinking he’s town.
Cool. That's definitely an option I'm on board with.

But I'll keep looking at ISOs that aren't full of shitposts in the meantime
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:26 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:20 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:10 pm @Luxurious If you're so curious as to what I will if DDL flips this and that. Lynch DDL with me.
Lol

I still think he’s town it’s just your main talking point has been DDL so i wanted other thoughts from you

I would rather RDW > DDL rn
Why "lol"?

I'm down for RDW then. How about Owner and Jessie?
I thought it was funny you asked me.

I’m already voting RDW.

I think Owner is town. Jessie I’m on the fence about. I still think he looks better than RDW.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:36 pm Nevermind, I reread the latter half of Mac's ISO and I think he's actually a towny boy.
So who’s your new third then
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 3]

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:57 pm No.

Anyway I've been pretty sure this whole time that Gemma is bad. I don't have all the details assembled but it's a strong tonal read. Also, I have as usual a healthy tinfoil on Jay and I thought they were compatible esp with that night action claim, but I'm second guessing that since Jay is going hard after her now all of a sudden and he doesn't bus like that ever. Will compile thoughts on other players later but for now [VOTE: gemma] aubergine
This is the only bad nutella post that I've seen. I get that she has thoughts coming into the game, but specifically mentioning "This whole time" makes it sound like she's trying to convince us that she thought this before receiving that alignment PM.
Combined with the fact that all she gave was a toneread without any assembled details... it's a very detached read by design.

I could see town nutella making the same post, technically. It just felt engineered to be a little off.
I'll hold you to this Jay tinfoil, nutella, I want to hear about it now that Gemma flipped.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:41 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:36 pm Nevermind, I reread the latter half of Mac's ISO and I think he's actually a towny boy.
So who’s your new third then
Probably RDW. I haven't finished reading a bunch of things though.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Now that speedchuck is posting again I’m mindmelding with him about nutella and i like, dig it but I hate it
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 2]

Post by speedchuck »

JessieKruger wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:06 pm
Dragomir wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:05 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 10:10 pm @Dragomir yesterday you were desperate for DDL to get lynched. What has changed?
Don't really care who gets lynched as long as it's Owner, DDL, or Jack. All 3 are scum to me. I think there's a little more indicating Ultra and Owner being buddies than the rest though.
I agree to this owner was pushing more into JJJ in day. 1 phase.
JessieKruger wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:04 pm I think dragomir is best lynch i found his constant push on owner rather weak.
JessieKruger wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:31 pm Hi nova you are right i initially agreed drago on that post however i read back owner iso post . I did not like his push on jjj in day 1 phase thats it i guess.

Since i think owner has role claimed as tracker in one of his post and he is consistently playing better in this day phase.

I dont like how dragos wanted a desperate vote on her. Just doesnt feel right if he flips green i am opened to be questioned.
The meat of a really short ISO.

There's a turn here that's kinda interesting, though JK clears it up in that third post. What interests me most is the first quoted post where JK says some stuff about day one.
JK had only arrived in the thread for the first time 6.5 hours earlier. Did he go back and read all of day one to make that ONE observation and then toddle off afterward? That's some crazy devotion for a guy who posted only 4 or 5 times in the next 4 days.
Did he skim it? Why skim that one interaction and...

I dunno. I'm just postulating. Is this information from a scumchat? If so, JK would be defending an owner teammate. I townread Owner at the moment (without rereading), but this is worth noting.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249

Post by Dragomir »

So what do you think about my thought process now [mention]Luxurious[/mention]
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Back does Speed go into my solid town reads.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:50 pm So what do you think about my thought process now @Luxurious
I think you’re town as I previously stated
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

I kinda feel like you were intimidated and were hiding behind Nova but now that people keep pestering you and trying to interact you’ve opened up more
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:00 pm I kinda feel like you were intimidated and were hiding behind Nova but now that people keep pestering you and trying to interact you’ve opened up more
@Bold how?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:34 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:32 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:29 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:28 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm Just did. Took a look at your post on our interactions. The suspicion is meh. Never expanded on his reasons and his first reason sucks.
Well the first reason sucks now, at least. It's pretty clear that you don't give a crap what people think about your posts anymore. No hesitance, not even when considering gloating.
Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

Gloating shows that you have a feeling of victory even in a town lynch, which is not great. But if you always do it, it's just odd instead of scummy.
I know hesitance is bad. I don't do I was more talking about the not giving a crap part.
Hesitance and not giving a crap are opposites. Not giving a crap is usually good.
*SCREAMS*

AAAAAAAAAA NO! Hesitance is NOT BAD!! Townies SHOULD be hesitant! Why does everyone have it in their head that hesitance/hedging/wishy-washiness is suspicious? Like of course it varies player to player but this is absolutely a hill I would die on. Townies SHOULD be unsure and question their opinions. Also, not giving a crap is often bad.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:15 pm As someone who still hasn't read the whole game and doesn't intend to:

Dragomir - I see why people think he's scum, but it's like he's rolling in it. Could be some culture difference there. Still a moderate suspicion regardless.
Dragon D Luffy - scumread him early game for taking my bait, have cooled off since. Slightly lower than null
JaggedJimmyJay - haven't seen the scum ping yet, and Jay's been putting in work.
Luxurious - talks too much to be scum.
Macdougall - I have seen nothing to make me think Mac is town
nutella - seems like town nutella to me so far
Owner of a Lonely Heart - had a town ping, need to investigate it

M Plus 7 - ???
rundontwalk2 - I think I've seen people say he's posted some but [citation needed]
JessieKruger - ???

My highest suspicions without looking back are Drago, then Mac, then DDL. But that's all subject to change today, as the weekend is over and my other game is gone (and lost horribly).
....every single part of this post pings me to hell and back

speed iso stuff coming up soon but wow this is bad
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 538
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do DDL and M Plus 7 make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragon D. Luffy:
~ Suggested that Owner's analysis of MP and I was shallow for being focused on post volume.
~ GTH bad

Nothing from M Plus 7.

~~~

Conclusion: No reason to discount them as teammates. Yellow.

Do DDL and MacDougall make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragon D. Luffy:
~ There are a number of early responses by DDL to accusations from Mac. I'll stick 'em here: Click | Click | Click - DDL's responses don't reciprocate any gripes, so it's a one-way deal.
~ Mac is giving him a civ vibe compared to the previous game.
~ Pleased that Mac agrees with Soneji beef - rather flagrant interaction if they're teammates.
~ HYPE - response to Mac considering removing himself from the DDL tunnel
~ GTH good
~ Mac deflated like a balloon - this is an observation rather than a stance, so I make little of it.
~ Credits Mac as one of the "activity commanders" when expressing suspicion of me. The predominant trend is a positive read from DDL on Mac.

MacDougall:
~ The "click" links above also provide access to many of Mac's early accusations against DDL
~ Early vote. Okay.
~ On board with Drago's suspicion of DDL
~ Mac expressed some measure of doubt in his suspicions.
~ Disagreement on nova was a source of Mac's beef with DDL. Expanded
~ Mac makes a wall case against DDL pertaining to Ultra association and other points. This is the most dedicated effort yet, on Day 2. Followed with a vote
~ Prods Dragomir about his desire to lynch DDL
~ Accused Epi of throwing off the DDL wagon -- the suspicion is pretty constant, and I don't think to this point that it looks like distancing. Mac wants DDL's head.
~ After Epi's death, Mac considers removing himself from the DDL tunnel.
~ GTH good - he has removed himself from the tunnel

~~~

Conclusion: Until the recent shift, Mac went hard in the paint against DDL, and I don't think it looked like teammate distancing. His attention has since gone elsewhere, and his suspicion of Dragomir aligns to a different perspective of DDL. I don't think they're likely teammates. Green.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:34 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm Just did. Took a look at your post on our interactions. The suspicion is meh. Never expanded on his reasons and his first reason sucks.
Well the first reason sucks now, at least. It's pretty clear that you don't give a crap what people think about your posts anymore. No hesitance, not even when considering gloating.
Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

Gloating shows that you have a feeling of victory even in a town lynch, which is not great. But if you always do it, it's just odd instead of scummy.
I know hesitance is bad. I don't do I was more talking about the not giving a crap part.
Hesitance and not giving a crap are opposites. Not giving a crap is usually good.
*SCREAMS*

AAAAAAAAAA NO! Hesitance is NOT BAD!! Townies SHOULD be hesitant! Why does everyone have it in their head that hesitance/hedging/wishy-washiness is suspicious? Like of course it varies player to player but this is absolutely a hill I would die on. Townies SHOULD be unsure and question their opinions. Also, not giving a crap is often bad.
We literally lynched Ultra for this.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:35 pm speed iso stuff coming up soon
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:37 pm @nutella How tf did DDL top your townlist?
I thought he was the most genuine sounding player, next to nova, before I subbed in. Looks to me like he is actively trying to hunt and I believe I even mindmelded with him on a couple things, don't remember what though
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:59 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:50 pm So what do you think about my thought process now @Luxurious
Not really what I was asking but ok.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:41 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:37 pm @nutella How tf did DDL top your townlist?
I thought he was the most genuine sounding player, next to nova, before I subbed in. Looks to me like he is actively trying to hunt and I believe I even mindmelded with him on a couple things, don't remember what though
Hard disagree with this read. First of all, DDL ain't actively trying to hunt shit. Second of all, I've done more hunting than he has and you ain't town reading me. I'll elaborate more if you want in the morning when I wake up.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Anyway I've been pretty sure this whole time that Gemma is bad. I don't have all the details assembled but it's a strong tonal read. Also, I have as usual a healthy tinfoil on Jay and I thought they were compatible esp with that night action claim, but I'm second guessing that since Jay is going hard after her now all of a sudden and he doesn't bus like that ever. Will compile thoughts on other players later but for now [VOTE: gemma] aubergine
This is the only bad nutella post that I've seen. I get that she has thoughts coming into the game, but specifically mentioning "This whole time" makes it sound like she's trying to convince us that she thought this before receiving that alignment PM.
Combined with the fact that all she gave was a toneread without any assembled details... it's a very detached read by design.

I could see town nutella making the same post, technically. It just felt engineered to be a little off.
I'll hold you to this Jay tinfoil, nutella, I want to hear about it now that Gemma flipped.
I meant what I said lol. I suspected Gemma before subbing in and she was looking shadier and shadier on the day I joined. I didn't "assemble details" bc I was at work and bc it was a tone thing that I got from almost all of her posts anyway. I like that you decided to go and find something from me you could say was suspicious though. :meany:

Part of the Jay thing was tied to Gemma, yeah, so that's dwindled a bit, but it's still possible he's bad and got her into his pocket early on. He's putting in a lot of effort today though, which I think he could fake but it feels legitimate so far.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:38 pm

Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

*SCREAMS*

For what?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:50 pm
Hard disagree with this read. First of all, DDL ain't actively trying to hunt shit. Second of all, I've done more hunting than he has and you ain't town reading me. I'll elaborate more if you want in the morning when I wake up.
For what it's worth DDL and I have somewhat similar approaches to the game so I probably have a different reaction to his play so far than you (idk if you've played with him before?) and imo he looks good here. I don't care if you think you're hunting more, it looks fake whereas his reads look organic.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:53 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:38 pm
Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

*SCREAMS*

For what?
Hesitance
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh, okay, sure. Like I said it varies player to player, I'm not saying scum are never hesitant. I'm just saying you should absolutely not categorically call it a scummy thing because I believe townies are/should be even more hesitant.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:03 pm Oh, okay, sure. Like I said it varies player to player, I'm not saying scum are never hesitant. I'm just saying you should absolutely not categorically call it a scummy thing because I believe townies are/should be even more hesitant.
:shrug2: Everyone plays differently. Doesn't mean I can't read into things.

And I 100% disagree. Hesitance is for suckers.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do DDL and Tsaiah / nutella make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragon D. Luffy:
~ GTH bad. That's all.

nutella:
~ Green on the rainbow list
~ Attributed to his sounding genuine

~~~

Conclusion: There's hardly anything to talk about. Technically compatible, yellow.

Do DDL and rundontwalk2 make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragon D. Luffy:
~ Sort of protests RDW's assertion that he is identical between alignments. | Expanded
~ He's mafia's Loki - k
~ RDW needs to come to the playground - k
~ RDW looks like shit, but looks like shit regardless of alignment
~ Fickle about reads / Fire Emblem - neutral chatter
~ GTH good
~ RDW is MIA
~ Thinks RDW had a string of legit posts | Expanded - grants that it's not much, I agree

rundontwalk2:
~ Most of the relevant content is covered above.
~ A bit chummy with DDL | More | More | More

~~~

Conclusion: I don't care for much of it. The interaction is quite soft on both sides. Orange.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bbl getting ripped at my local fitness center

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:21 pm bbl getting ripped off at my local fitness center
Fixed.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 2]

Post by nutella »

Drago iso stuff:
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm If y'all actually sussing Nova after what he did yesterday, y'all gotta go.
This, as well as shaming Gemma for protecting Jay over Nova, all seem like more TMI to me. Granted, I probably would have been townreading Nova pretty strongly at that point in the game as well, but he's making such a big deal of it all and that sets me off in retrospect.
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:47 pm This reeks of chainsaw defense.
You know, isn't Ultra technically chainsaw defending DDL here when he attacks JJJ here? Especially even more as Ultra went to make his stance and vote on JJJ. I mean, he's technically defending DDL by attacking JJJ's vote on DDL calling it out as a chainsaw defense. This makes me sus of DDL even more.

@novaselinenever I understand your case against JJJ but I press x to doubt that he's buddies with Ultra. The latter made his case and vote against JJJ and it's not like Ultra was in any danger of being lynched at that time for a distance attempt to make sense here, so what Ultra's fake case on JJJ is not coming off as a bus or distance imo. Also, I'm strong scum reading Owner and she also made her wishy washy case against JJJ, who again Ultra used for his fake case, so I definitely see more of a pairing between two buddies going against one townie there.
Y'all better not be ignoring this post of mine either. There's some good shit in here.

Apparently gloating is a thing he does, lol. But this is sketchy. Like "look everyone I made an original contribution please tell me how insightful my posts are!" is not a great look.
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:05 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:26 pm First of all, you protected JJJ over Nova? Second of all, how do you know the heal was successful? Could be more reasons for why nobody died last night aside from you protecting your target.

I still sus Owner and DDL pretty heavily. RDW is someone I'm taking interest in as well. I'm finna go back and read Ultra's interactions.
This whole post bugs me, particularly the highlighted bit. Did you try to kill me instead of nova to avoid this result? :meany:
The hell is this question?

lol

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:47 am So what do you guys think about DDL and Owner? From the last pages that I read, nobody's really been focusing on them, only Mac. So yeah, I want discussion around those two.
More of this, trying to look like he's steering discussion, and an attempt to pivot away from mac -- tmi or teammate?

Dragomir wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:34 am
Luxurious wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:32 am
Dragomir wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:29 am
Luxurious wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:17 am
Dragomir wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:34 am
Luxurious wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:12 pm
Dragomir wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:47 pm I'm at work right now and won't be able to come through with my thoughts on the recent pages for until a few hours. Just one thing though, this wagon on me is bad and reeks of an attempt to save Soneji. RDW looks even more bad in my eyes.
How do you feel now thar Soneji flipped town
I am confused. My impression was that I was a counter wagon to save Soneji but seeing how both leading wagons are town, it makes me think that there were more town in my wagon than on Soneji's wagon as it doesn't make sense for scum to get another wagon going when they can just hop on the leading wagon which was a mislynch.
How does it affect your RDW read? Why are you scum reading him anyway
He hasn't done anything contributive and productive this entire game and then sheep on my wagon with literal piss poor reasoning. Nothing about that is coming from a Town POV.
Can you go through the GTH reads and assign each person good/ bad?

The only two reads I remember are RDW and DDL. I also havent seen you post any townreads?

Tyia
Not really interested in doing that.

I don't really like posting my townreads.
Really don't like this, especially considering that he has named at least a couple townreads at this point, at least indirectly of nova and speed.

Dragomir wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:23 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:15 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:13 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:11 pm
Luxurious wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:25 pm Hey Drago does that mean you think Nova is trying to pocket you by being the only person to townread you
No.
Who else do you think might be civ that isn't me? :evileye:
Me, JJJ, Genma, Owner and Lux. The last 3 are only based on their role claims.
Oh yeah, Mac and Speed are ok in my book.
Oh man, suddenly naming more townreads! lol

I could quote more posts but in general his ISO reads like he's tunneling DDL but whenever another easy target comes up he's all "oh yeah I'd totally lynch there" -- happens in regards to low posters like jessie and rdw, and also the way he suspects owner, backs off when she claims because of his mistaken "assumption" about the roles (easily faked "dumbtell" which I already brought up) and then eagerly goes right back to suspecting her:
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:27 pm @Dragomir - All roles and alignments are randomized. Any role can be any alignment. For some of them there are modifiers if the role rolls mafia. The end. What does this mean to you?
Well then. That changes a lot and BACK does Owner go into my scum reads. I can also see Genma being scum now, same for Lux.
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:44 pm Preferred alternative, Dragomir?
Jessie, DDL, Owner, RDW.
Nova called this salad. Drago probably doesn't know what that means. At least one of his teammates probably does. Nova died.
(don't @ me for NKA lol I just think it's funny, and the salad accusation in itself is a fair one.)

Then there's the stuff just from today. Going after Owner for criticizing the Gemma lynch ex post facto when he did much the same thing both pre- and post facto. Yeaaah, hypocrisy yada yada, civilians have double standards sometimes, I know, but I still really don't like it -- he's too eager to jump on owner. I grant her post was weird but drago made it into a whole thing that doesn't look natural coming from him.

k this is what i've got for now, will gather speed stuff next but probably eating first
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:17 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:00 pm I kinda feel like you were intimidated and were hiding behind Nova but now that people keep pestering you and trying to interact you’ve opened up more
@Bold how?
Vaguely interacting. As soon as Nova called you out you started posting more and now that he’s dead you’re at least continuing that trend.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

*SCREAMS*

Hmmmmmmm

I know i just scrolled past this convo trying to find the last post i was on so I’m gonna read what’s been said and then come back with any questions I’m still left with.

Fwiw though I think being hedgy is scummy. Reconsidering opinions is different than what I think you’re implying here
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:46 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:59 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:50 pm So what do you think about my thought process now Luxurious
Not really what I was asking but ok.
?

I mostly ask for thought process to figure out where your headspace is: scum or town. I think your thought process comes from a town perspective because I dont think scum would ever like, do what you do and keep coming back to it
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:51 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:42 pm

I meant what I said lol. I suspected Gemma before subbing in and she was looking shadier and shadier on the day I joined. I didn't "assemble details" bc I was at work and bc it was a tone thing that I got from almost all of her posts anyway. I like that you decided to go and find something from me you could say was suspicious though. :meany:

Part of the Jay thing was tied to Gemma, yeah, so that's dwindled a bit, but it's still possible he's bad and got her into his pocket early on. He's putting in a lot of effort today though, which I think he could fake but it feels legitimate so far.
Hey how did she look shadier and shadier as the day went on? Like what did she do that gave you that vibe?

Legitimately curious.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Why do some of my posts say re: day 3 when it’s day 4
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:54 pm

Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

*SCREAMS*

Hmmmmmmm

I know i just scrolled past this convo trying to find the last post i was on so I’m gonna read what’s been said and then come back with any questions I’m still left with.

Fwiw though I think being hedgy is scummy. Reconsidering opinions is different than what I think you’re implying here
Oh, I skimmed the post. lol.

[mention]nutella[/mention] I think we are talking about two different things. People being hesitant to post or state opinions is bad. Second-guessing those opinions or waffling is NOT bad (Or, at least, NAI).

Ultra was lynched for being hesitant to interact with the thread. Being scared to post openly is bad.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:02 am Why do some of my posts say re: day 3 when it’s day 4
When you reply to a particular post, it grabs the title of that post. It's annoying.

You can also edit the title manually when you post. Don't do this unless you're fixing the day. :P
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:58 pm
For what it's worth DDL and I have somewhat similar approaches to the game so I probably have a different reaction to his play so far than you (idk if you've played with him before?) and imo he looks good here. I don't care if you think you're hunting more, it looks fake whereas his reads look organic.
How does it look fake?
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:04 am
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:02 am Why do some of my posts say re: day 3 when it’s day 4
When you reply to a particular post, it grabs the title of that post. It's annoying.

You can also edit the title manually when you post. Don't do this unless you're fixing the day. :P
I’m too lazy to do any of that lmao
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:03 am
Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

*SCREAMS*

Hmmmmmmm

@nutella I think we are talking about two different things. People being hesitant to post or state opinions is bad. Second-guessing those opinions or waffling is NOT bad (Or, at least, NAI).

Ultra was lynched for being hesitant to interact with the thread. Being scared to post openly is bad.
Waffling and being hedgy are the same thing I think.

The only reason I’m not scum reading you for being hedgy Day 1 is that everyone you were hedgy on you ultimately stated as being scummy without prompting really.

Like it depends on what you do with it. If you waffle and then come down with an opinion it’s fine. If all you do is waffling without finally stating an opinion, you’re scum fence-sitting waiting to jump on a mislynch.

It all depends on what the person does with it, but from how she phrased it I was like “no. Bad.”
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:58 pm
I dont think your approach has been that similar :(
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:03 pm Oh, okay, sure. Like I said it varies player to player, I'm not saying scum are never hesitant. I'm just saying you should absolutely not categorically call it a scummy thing because I believe townies are/should be even more hesitant.
Townies can be frozen yah.

Usually they’re like: “idk what to do y’all help”

But like, if every townie was hesitant there wouldnt be a game really and scum would have to hard carry
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:21 pm bbl getting ripped off at my local fitness center
Fixed.
Nice
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Nutella that iso is like

Blinding me i read the whole thing but my brain shut off half way through

It’s mostly because it looks like you’re trying to lynch him rather than interact with him at all and convince us that he should be lynched.

A bunch of your stuff I dont agree with anyway since i was interacting with him at the time, but the only thing I really want answered is

What the fuck does salad mean
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Like obviously you know and i just figured Nova was memeing but if there’s an actual definition to it pls share
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Actually I’m gonna go through your iso and pick out exactly what i do and dont like
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:03 am
Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

*SCREAMS*

Hmmmmmmm

@nutella I think we are talking about two different things. People being hesitant to post or state opinions is bad. Second-guessing those opinions or waffling is NOT bad (Or, at least, NAI).

To come back to this too since you’ve stated you dont read isos which is very mrrrr

Dragomir has openly stated before being pressured to give townreads that he doesnt like stating townreads.

How does this affect your opinion on him after you’ve said that he’s being bold now
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Also i think it’s funny that nutella is more or less bringing down the hammer on dragomir after stating that townies should be hesitant

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”