Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 3]

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:24 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:17 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:09 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:05 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:22 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:44 pm Preferred alternative, Dragomir?
Jessie, DDL, Owner, RDW.
I'm not pleased. You stood against the Gemma lynch, and when asked for alternatives you provided the epitome of player salad. I don't get the impression that you were making a real effort to lynch someone other than Gemma. If we follow to your suggested alternative, we have a buffet to choose from and no consolidation.
@bold that's cause I wasn't. For the past DPs I've been wanting to lynch the players I want and you guys are ignoring me. DDL? Townread by like everyone. I suggest Jessie and RDW but nobody really cares about those two or want stuff to do with them. Also Gemma became a null read once I found out about how role claims don't mean much and I only started doubting the lynch against her late in the DP. Wasn't much for me to do. Not to mention the fact that almost everyone was for her lynch, no stopping that. We'll see what happens this DP.

I don't care if you have a buffet to choose from, those were and still are who I wanna lynch. Since I'm scum reading 4 ppl and there's only 3 scums left, I'll have to remove someone, I might go with Owner but we'll see... who did Nutella sub in for again?
Why does Nutella sub matter here

Everything else you said is pretty hmmmm

Food for Thought:
What if DDL flips town? Where do you go then? Does it impact your rdw/ jessie reads?
I thought she might have subbed for Jessie.

Not really. I read each of them separately from each other.
So you put Owner in DDL’s spot and fix your 3 scum team?

Since you’ve been tunneling DDL so long, who do you push after him when he flips? Alignment isnt like, important here
I guess.

Alignment affects my decision here though.
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:29 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:20 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:16 pm DDL
Thought experiment:

DDL has been lynched. He flipped mafia.

What next for Dragomir?

DDL has been lynched. He flipped civilian.

What next for Dragomir?
I'll look more into those he interacted with and talked about him in someway. My first post will also be me making an "I told you so" post.

I'll move on to my other suspects.
Get a new gimmick
Not really a gimmick, just what I'd do in this situation.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 552

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:31 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:53 pm
Jessie, DDL, Owner, RDW.
I'm not pleased. You stood against the Gemma lynch, and when asked for alternatives you provided the epitome of player salad. I don't get the impression that you were making a real effort to lynch someone other than Gemma. If we follow to your suggested alternative, we have a buffet to choose from and no consolidation.
@bold that's cause I wasn't. For the past DPs I've been wanting to lynch the players I want and you guys are ignoring me. DDL? Townread by like everyone. I suggest Jessie and RDW but nobody really cares about those two or want stuff to do with them. Also Gemma became a null read once I found out about how role claims don't mean much and I only started doubting the lynch against her late in the DP. Wasn't much for me to do. Not to mention the fact that almost everyone was for her lynch, no stopping that. We'll see what happens this DP.

I don't care if you have a buffet to choose from, those were and still are who I wanna lynch. Since I'm scum reading 4 ppl and there's only 3 scums left, I'll have to remove someone, I might go with Owner but we'll see... who did Nutella sub in for again?

Food for Thought:
What if DDL flips town? Where do you go then? Does it impact your rdw/ jessie reads?

Since you’ve been tunneling DDL so long, who do you push after him when he flips? Alignment isnt like, important here
I guess.

They tell me both perspectives.

If you dont put Owner there, who do you put?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 538
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 4]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do Dragomir and M Plus 7 make sense as mafia teammates?

No mentions either way. Technically compatible / yellow.

Do Dragomir and MacDougall make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragomir:
~ Ancillary mention in his DDL case - means little
~ Answers to a Mac prod about DDL with a group of suspects. Neutral chatter.
~ Singles out Mac as the only person paying attention to DDL and Owner besides himself. Not sure that'd be an ordinary move for bad guys - look at my teammate agreeing with me.
~ Mac is okay in his book - Okay.
~ Less so now - When nova voiced concern about Mac, Drago supported it with the caveat that Mac was also going after DDL. Slight town read on Mac here. Expanded | Expanded | Was against a Mac lynch previously - This all reflects a bit of a waffle, so that's not ideal.

MacDougall:
~ Mac likes Dragomir. :smile: | Apparently not quite a read
~ Mac supports Drago against DDL by way of .gif
~ Does not like DDL's vote for Dragomir
~ Assertion of mindmeld
~ Prods Drago about DDL push - first indicator of Mac doing something other than supporting Drago, barely | Reiterated
~ Mac feels okay about Dragomir
~ GTH bad - change of direction
~ Mac pokes at Drago for a potential slip and then votes for him in the late stage of Day 3. Sharp contrast.
~ Again on day 4

~~~

Conclusion: The consistent theme both ways is that they started positive and then drifted to the negative around Day 3. In neither case is the progression terribly easy to follow. I think this can make sense, and I will call it orange.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:25 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:23 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:13 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:10 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:34 pm Nova targeted RDW last night.

---I'm kind of pissed; you guys lynched the Night 3 town doctor.
Are you trying to imply that Gemma being town is something we should have known? Because it seems like you're trying to say that we shouldn't have done that.
You came in today with a “HA I WAS RIGHT” type of response to Gemma’s flip. You did know she was town. You argued against her lynch last day phase.

Why are you, specifically, taking issue with this
But I didn't know she was town. I just thought she might be a mislynch that's all. It wasn't a town read but a hunch I got that made me doubt her lynch.

I have an issue with this because if she's trying to get mad at the fact that we lynched a townie even though the only way one could deduce she was town was based on reads and all reads differ, then that implies TMI imo. It's like she was trying to say that town made a stupid decision in lynching Gemma and shouldn't have done it get me?

I was just trying to gloat, don't see me getting mad.
... I don't follow. How were you not implying that town made a stupid decision and shouldn't have done it?
Because I just wanted to hit y'all up with an I told you so post. Did you see me anywhere in that post say something like "I can't believe we lynched Gemma after I pointed out" or something like that?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:32 pm

Food for Thought:

I guess.

I don't really know. I don't think into the future like this. I'd rather have the action be done and then we start thinking about who to do what on after I see the flip. If you're so curious, I might put you or Nutella.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do Dragomir and Tsaiah / nutella make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragomir:
~ Asked who nutella subbed in for today

nutella:
~ Half-suggests that Drago may have faked a "townslip" regarding his uncertainty about the setup
~ Opened Day 4 with suspicion of Drago | Bottom of rainbow list
~ Questions his account of resisting the Gemma lynch

~~~

Conclusion: nutella's early time in this game has in large part been spent beefing with Dragomir. One must draw a specific distancing/bussing plan for her arrival, likely born in a BTSC, if this a teammate maneuver. It's plausible enough if not an inspiring notion. Gimme a yellow.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:39 pm Do Dragomir and Tsaiah / nutella make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragomir:

nutella:
~ Half-suggests that Drago may have faked a "townslip" regarding his uncertainty about the setup

~~~

Conclusion: nutella's early time in this game has in large part been spent beefing with Dragomir. One must draw a specific distancing/bussing plan for her arrival, likely born in a BTSC, if this a teammate maneuver. It's plausible enough if not an inspiring notion. Gimme a yellow.
What does yellow mean?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:40 pm What does yellow mean?
Put succinctly: I don't think I can discount the possibility of teammates, but the interaction doesn't necessarily indicate it either.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Food for Thought:

I guess.

I don't really know. I don't think into the future like this. I'd rather have the action be done and then we start thinking about who to do what on after I see the flip. If you're so curious, I might put you or Nutella.
Lol

I’m trying to figure out your thought process here. You said alignment matters regarding who you would look at next. If you’re right about DDL, why not pursue your other candidates? If you’re wrong about DDL, you’ve stated that you read everyone as scum separately, so again why not purse your other candidates?

Also, why me or Nutella? What’s pinged you off about each of us individually
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:39 pm Do Dragomir and Tsaiah / nutella make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragomir:

nutella:

~~~

Add: would put nutella in scum pile should DDL flip mafia

Does that change anything for you?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:48 pm Add: would put nutella in scum pile should DDL flip mafia

If such a pairing exists, a narrative could be drawn that nutella's beefs with Dragomir serve to protect DDL. It'd be a thing. What brings you to that association?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do Dragomir and rundontwalk2 make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragomir:
~ Asks RDW to clarify his suspicion of me.
~ Dragomir is taking interest in RDW on Day 2, among other players.
~ RDW is one of two potential fourth mafia members when prodded by Lux.
~ Drago shades RDW for his Day 2 vote, suggests Soneji was being saved | Expanded
~ On Day 3 suggests a lynch of Jessie or RDW if others aren't interested in DDL. Generally when Drago mentions RDW, he's in a group or offered as an alternate.
~ Likewise, RDW is in the preferred alternatives grouping at the end of Day 3.
~ Gripes today that nobody is paying attention to Jessie or RDW.

rundontwalk2
~ RDW voted Dragomir on Day 2. Because someone's got to die today. I'll need to return to this moment to get an idea of what the poll looked like to make something of it.
~ RDW didn't see Drago's beef with him. Okay.
~ RDW agreed with Jack agreeing with DDL about Dragomir as a suspect.

~~~

Conclusion: I do see some potential here for distancing teammates. Primarily it's that Drago's motions against RDW have tended to come with cushion -- he is mentioned in groups or as an alternative, and is not the primary target. RDW's place in this dynamic needs to be sorted given the placement of that vote when I have an opportunity. For now: orange.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:46 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Food for Thought:

I guess.

Lol

I’m trying to figure out your thought process here. You said alignment matters regarding who you would look at next. If you’re right about DDL, why not pursue your other candidates? If you’re wrong about DDL, you’ve stated that you read everyone as scum separately, so again why not purse your other candidates?

Also, why me or Nutella? What’s pinged you off about each of us individually
Pursuing my other targets is also part of the plan but I also need to look at interactions between DDL and other players so I can find a scum buddy from it. If I find someone who I think is DDL's buddy from those interactions, they'll take priority over the others I already sussed(unless the players are the same).

Just don't really like y'alls posts. Don't ask why or which posts. More a feeling of a mine as I'll need to do an iso on you two if you want specifics.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:48 pm

Dragomir:

nutella:

~~~

Wait no. It's would if DDL flips town and if I'd have to remove Owner. Because Owner is going in first.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:50 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:48 pm Add: would put nutella in scum pile should DDL flip mafia

If such a pairing exists, a narrative could be drawn that nutella's beefs with Dragomir serve to protect DDL. It'd be a thing. What brings you to that association?
Well i dont think there’s any association between nutella and dragomir just because I doubt nutella subs in, argues against Gemma and then comes into today getting to lynch Dragomir

Not to be sour but I think nutella coming in and doing both those things doesnt look very towny of her since they’re pretty easy scum reads

Dont think it’s that scummy either, which is why I’m waiting for the Speed case she’s got coming (potentially)
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:19 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:45 am The post above was blunt on purpose.

Truth is that last game I had a strong feeling Jay was civ and this time the feeling is missing.

He's doing stuff but I'm not quite feeling his strong presence in the thread as I normally should. He's not at the driving wheel.

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

I guess the biggest deterrent to this is the Ultra relation but eh, that stuff could be faked.
So you find it logical that Ultra would decide that the person he will make his fake case on D1 will be his buddy, this bussing his own buddy D1 for some town cred or distancing? Ultra knew full well that he could make a good enough case on JJJ to actually pick up a solid wagon on him and get him lynched, but you're just gonna throw that aside?
This is the post I was talking about [mention]Luxurious[/mention]
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:58 pm

Dragomir:

nutella:

~~~

Wait no. It's would if DDL flips town and if I'd have to remove Owner. Because Owner is going in first.
Removing Owner was never one of my questions tho
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:10 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
So yeah, what about this is a pressure vote? I was totally thinking that you were finna make an actual push and case against him.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:59 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:45 am The post above was blunt on purpose.

Truth is that last game I had a strong feeling Jay was civ and this time the feeling is missing.

He's doing stuff but I'm not quite feeling his strong presence in the thread as I normally should. He's not at the driving wheel.

I guess the biggest deterrent to this is the Ultra relation but eh, that stuff could be faked.
So you find it logical that Ultra would decide that the person he will make his fake case on D1 will be his buddy, this bussing his own buddy D1 for some town cred or distancing? Ultra knew full well that he could make a good enough case on JJJ to actually pick up a solid wagon on him and get him lynched, but you're just gonna throw that aside?
This is the post I was talking about Luxurious
Well I think there could be bussing involved but I dont think JJJ bussed.

I more or less saw Gemma flip, reconsidered my position, and shaded then voted JJJ before he said anything. That’s what I meant by pressure
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:00 pm

Dragomir:

nutella:

~~~

"If you dont put Owner there, who do you put?"
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:01 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:10 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
So yeah, what about this is a pressure vote? I was totally thinking that you were finna make an actual push and case against him.
I just wanted him to respond to me and voting him is a good way to do that
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Dragomir:

nutella:

~~~

That’s because you said “I guess” when I stated you put Owner there.

It looked, to me, like you didnt really want her there, but you do?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 244

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:14 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:11 pm
nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:08 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:00 pm
nutella wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:45 pm Idk what you're asking about the colors, those are p standard here and I think fairly self-explanatory
It was more that different scum got a different shade which is more what I was curious about rather than re: what do the colors mean?
Oh I was trying to give speed a slightly lighter orange bc my scumread of him is not quite as strong as drago but I'm on mobile so it's kinda hard to get the colors quite right
Ah gotcha that makes sense.

Thought: you said earlier they might be teamed? If i got that right then why is Speed less than Dragomir
Bc I haven't given enough attention to speed on his own, I need to iso him next, it was just based on a couple things I saw. Plus I often incorrectly scumread speed as he is sure to point out as soon as he gets here :p
And now I don't have to. :llama:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Hey speed who are you most likely suspects today?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:02 pm

I more or less saw Gemma flip, reconsidered my position, and shaded then voted JJJ before he said anything. That’s what I meant by pressure
That would mean that Ultra just decided to bus his own buddy D1 and that lacks all possible logic. Like, I get bussing D4, D5 even D3. But D1? The person you want to fake a case on and get contribution on for D1 is your own buddy? Also, Ultra being new to the forum and bussing doesn't make any sense. The only ppl he knows in this game are Nova and me. Newbies bussing their buddies at D1 just doesn't make any sense. They don't do that.

I don't understand how you can just read their interaction and think it could be bussing.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:04 pm Hey speed who are you most likely suspects today?
Let me look at the list real quick, I feel like there are 5 people in this game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do Dragomir and speedchuck make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragomir:
~ Are you being sarcastic? - k
~ Case on DDL featured an assertion of "speedchuck's bait", which would imply some kind of trust
~ Supports speedchuck on suspicion of Owner and Jack.
~ speedchuck is okay in his book - That's it for Drago. All positive.

speedchuck:
~ speedchuck suggests Dragomir is hesitant and that it's suspicious.
~ One of five names to draw speed's finger of suspicion on Day 1
~ Drago isn't the worst option on Day 2. This stuff is pretty opposite to Drago's treatment of speed.

~~~

Conclusion: It's at least goofy. speedchuck has not been positive about Drago, and the latter hasn't really addressed that. He has been positive about speed though. Given that there's a lot of implied connectivity between speed and Drago's suspecto numero uno (DDL) which can shed light on that, I am not inclined to freak out. Technically compatible, yellow.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Dragomir[/mention], I'd like to know where you stand on speedchuck presently, and how you feel about the suspicion he has cast upon you in this game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:03 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Dragomir:

nutella:

~~~

That’s because you said “I guess” when I stated you put Owner there.

It looked, to me, like you didnt really want her there, but you do?
That I guess was like a lazy yes. You get me?

Sure.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am happy to do these analyses, but I expressly forbid anyone from quoting them in their entirety. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

[mention]Luxurious[/mention] If you're so curious as to what I will if DDL flips this and that. Lynch DDL with me.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:09 pm @Dragomir, I'd like to know where you stand on speedchuck presently, and how you feel about the suspicion he has cast upon you in this game.
I liked his posts D1. After that, was pretty meh, so I guess slight town. Don't remember his reasons for it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:13 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:09 pm Dragomir, I'd like to know where you stand on speedchuck presently, and how you feel about the suspicion he has cast upon you in this game.
I liked his posts D1. After that, was pretty meh, so I guess slight town. Don't remember his reasons for it.
Maybe go take a look. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

As someone who still hasn't read the whole game and doesn't intend to:

Dragomir - I see why people think he's scum, but it's like he's rolling in it. Could be some culture difference there. Still a moderate suspicion regardless.
Dragon D Luffy - scumread him early game for taking my bait, have cooled off since. Slightly lower than null
JaggedJimmyJay - haven't seen the scum ping yet, and Jay's been putting in work.
Luxurious - talks too much to be scum.
Macdougall - I have seen nothing to make me think Mac is town
nutella - seems like town nutella to me so far
Owner of a Lonely Heart - had a town ping, need to investigate it

M Plus 7 - ???
rundontwalk2 - I think I've seen people say he's posted some but [citation needed]
JessieKruger - ???

My highest suspicions without looking back are Drago, then Mac, then DDL. But that's all subject to change today, as the weekend is over and my other game is gone (and lost horribly).
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:14 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:13 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:09 pm Dragomir, I'd like to know where you stand on speedchuck presently, and how you feel about the suspicion he has cast upon you in this game.
Maybe go take a look. :nicenod:
Just did. Took a look at your post on our interactions. The suspicion is meh. Never expanded on his reasons and his first reason sucks.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:08 pm
Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:02 pm

That would mean that Ultra just decided to bus his own buddy D1 and that lacks all possible logic. Like, I get bussing D4, D5 even D3. But D1? The person you want to fake a case on and get contribution on for D1 is your own buddy? Also, Ultra being new to the forum and bussing doesn't make any sense. The only ppl he knows in this game are Nova and me. Newbies bussing their buddies at D1 just doesn't make any sense. They don't do that.

I don't understand how you can just read their interaction and think it could be bussing.
I was ignoring the ultra interaction. I still think JJJ is town. It was a tinfoil thought
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:09 pm
That I guess was like a lazy yes. You get me?

Sure.
>I guess
>Sure

I’m so tired
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do DDL and JessieKruger make sense as mafia teammates?

Dragon D. Luffy:
~ GTH bad
~ Called JK's catch-up nice

JessieKruger:
~ Asked Drago about DDL suspicion
~ Asked everyone about DDL on Day 3. Alrighty. I will note that JK gave Drago a lot of crap for being "desperate" to lynch Owner, but did not make that observation re: DDL.

~~~

Conclusion: There's too little here to draw inspiration from. I can't discount them as teammates. :shrug2:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:10 pm @Luxurious If you're so curious as to what I will if DDL flips this and that. Lynch DDL with me.
Lol

I still think he’s town it’s just your main talking point has been DDL so i wanted other thoughts from you

I would rather RDW > DDL rn
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm Just did. Took a look at your post on our interactions. The suspicion is meh. Never expanded on his reasons and his first reason sucks.
Well the first reason sucks now, at least. It's pretty clear that you don't give a crap what people think about your posts anymore. No hesitance, not even when considering gloating.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:20 pm I would rather RDW > DDL rn
They aren't incompatible either.

I just read RDW's ISO and it left me feeling icky.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Dragomir[/mention] What's with the gloating idea anyway? Is it something you usually do in mafia games? (I'm going somewhere with this, please answer honestly)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:20 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:10 pm @Luxurious If you're so curious as to what I will if DDL flips this and that. Lynch DDL with me.
Lol

I still think he’s town it’s just your main talking point has been DDL so i wanted other thoughts from you

I would rather RDW > DDL rn
Why "lol"?

I'm down for RDW then. How about Owner and Jessie?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:22 pm @Dragomir What's with the gloating idea anyway? Is it something you usually do in mafia games? (I'm going somewhere with this, please answer honestly)
It is.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:21 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm Just did. Took a look at your post on our interactions. The suspicion is meh. Never expanded on his reasons and his first reason sucks.
Well the first reason sucks now, at least. It's pretty clear that you don't give a crap what people think about your posts anymore. No hesitance, not even when considering gloating.
Is that a bad thing?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:28 pm
Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

Gloating shows that you have a feeling of victory even in a town lynch, which is not great. But if you always do it, it's just odd instead of scummy.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:29 pm
Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

Gloating shows that you have a feeling of victory even in a town lynch, which is not great. But if you always do it, it's just odd instead of scummy.
I know hesitance is bad. I don't do I was more talking about the not giving a crap part.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:32 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:29 pm
Is that a bad thing?
Hesitance is bad.

I know hesitance is bad. I don't do I was more talking about the not giving a crap part.
Hesitance and not giving a crap are opposites. Not giving a crap is usually good.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Nevermind, I reread the latter half of Mac's ISO and I think he's actually a towny boy.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”