U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 0

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 pm i'm really sorry jay, i really don't understand what you're trying to say. like i get the words, but i don't get the point.

anyway, a disclaimer to "hey guys there's a lot of roles so this game might be imbalanced" is different to fucking handpicking teams. there's no "maybe imbalanced" in a handpicked game. i refuse to entertain that possibility because i won't play games like that. period.
I don't follow what you're saying either. It wouldn't be "handpicked"?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Golden wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:28 pm Jay, in your experience, does town Dunya constantly project emotions on to people?
I cannot say with confidence, though I do know of at least one example which might facilitate a reasonable comparison. I'll grab you a link.
Link

This was the George Costanza sock, though it's ironically back to being dunya. XD
:suspish: dont remind me of that game
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 282

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:34 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 pm i'm really sorry jay, i really don't understand what you're trying to say. like i get the words, but i don't get the point.

anyway, a disclaimer to "hey guys there's a lot of roles so this game might be imbalanced" is different to fucking handpicking teams. there's no "maybe imbalanced" in a handpicked game. i refuse to entertain that possibility because i won't play games like that. period.
She's saying it's handpicked because the player sends in the role, so Mac knows who it is if he constructs particular roles into particular teams.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Golden wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:33 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:32 pm you think i'm bad, then you start to try and develop reasons i'm bad. that's my issue with you, Golden. it doesn't seem organic. it seems planted and fake and pick them as you go along.
That's not your issue with me. You said I was bad before I'd even engaged with you. You've even admitted I'm omgussing you.
I know, but new reasons developed from the omgussing. ;)
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

Roles that can kill should start doing it right away. Like immediately upon reading this post if you can do it. I'm not going to be able to keep up with a 300 page thread by the time I get out of work tomorrow so we better thin the ranks now.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 166

Post by wolbre04 »

Also my role changes over the game when I complete goals and shit, so d2 I am going to start needing help with them
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm saying Mac warned us the game MAY be imbalanced. if he was handpicking teams, he would have called it a fucking bastardized game outright hands-down, no maybes about it. I don't ever entertain the possibility of hosts handpicking teams, because that's not just imbalanced, that messes with chances and general luck and that's way overboard and lame.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:12 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:10 pm I am entertaining dunya and Golden as being on opposing mafia teams.
and what are you going to do about it?
Let’s lynch Jay.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:37 pm She's saying it's handpicked because the player sends in the role, so Mac knows who it is if he constructs particular roles into particular teams.
Oh.

Before the game began I actually believed there'd be a good chance I'd end up on a mafia team, or at least non-civilian, because of the role I submitted. I didn't envision Mac specifically selecting JJJ for such an alignment, but the role I selected. And if all the selected roles are mixed up in a cauldron and extracted for alignments, they don't necessarily have to be attached to the submitting player as Mac is building the game.

We know now that it was all randomized. I couldn't be confident of that though until I saw my own civilian alignment. dunya, I don't think you had the same luxury because Lizzy the cat does not imply any kind of morality or alignment posture.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I've never played a bastard game before to my knowledge so I really don't know what goes and what doesn't in them, btw.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

George is town? On page one at a quick glance I can't see even a single post in which she projects an emotion on another person.

I'm going back to work now, but I'll work on this one later. In the mean time, I tend to believe quite strongly that the effort to project is a deliberate attempt to have me seen in a particular emotional light. If my posts are seen as emotional by others, they won't be given so much weight. I can assure everyone that the only emotion I have felt in this game is guilt for not doing more productive things when I'm on a deadline.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:10 pm I am entertaining dunya and Golden as being on opposing mafia teams.
Let’s lynch Jay.
You don't have to be afraid, Jack. I won't be leading any revolutions in this game, so your perceived lynch invulnerability will have to be threatened by someone else. I lost that privilege and will have to earn it back. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

But I would like more input re: wolbre and the alleged Boobquest please and thank you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Boobquest DSV
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:42 pm But I would like more input re: wolbre and the alleged Boobquest please and thank you.
I don't understand the boobquest. I have not read most of the boobquest.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Goddamnit I forgot to vote in the d0 poll and I totally thought it ended like 4 hours later. And I 100% was going to vote Civ because I know more about it. :sigh:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:05 pm hey nutella, i think runny eggs are gross. fight me.

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
in my experience cats love them :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:40 pm

I'm saying Mac warned us the game MAY be imbalanced. if he was handpicking teams, he would have called it a fucking bastardized game outright hands-down, no maybes about it. I don't ever entertain the possibility of hosts handpicking teams, because that's not just imbalanced, that messes with chances and general luck and that's way overboard and lame.
You thought I handpicked you for Persia.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:42 pm But I would like more input re: wolbre and the alleged Boobquest please and thank you.
What input do you want ffs
I don't know who has it I just have a series of goofy tasks I have to do myself and get others to help me with. One of them is singing and another is finding the wayward tit among others
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:43 pm
A lot of people say to just skip the footnotes, but I think they're a crucial part of the experience.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:44 pm
I don't know who has it I just have a series of goofy tasks I have to do myself and get others to help me with. One of them is singing and another is finding the wayward tit among others
You have to find another boob? Is that the boobquest? Please just yes or no.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Input from other people! I got some answers from you and they're pretty reasonable, but I asked some direct questions earlier and I'd like the rest of the players to weigh in.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Specifically:
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:14 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:08 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:05 pm [VOTE: wolbre] aubergine

wolbre, I do not buy your quest for the missing boob one bit. No sir I do not.
Well what the hell do you want me to do about it...
I have a series of quests and finding my partner is one of them. I can almost guarantee that someone else didn't pick the other boob... no shit sherlock.
Someone HAS it I think and I need to find it

The roles are ridiculous what did you expect
I can see that happening. But I have this caveat: my understanding has been that, usually, when you're given a role that is meant to search another player out, you aren't allowed to just go in the thread and say "Hey, Dale Cooper here, which one of you guys is Laura/has the ring?" That would be kind of gamebreaking to my eyes.

But there are ways that the mechanic could work, I suppose, and I haven't played Mafia with this crowd as much as some of you, so, rest of the players: what do you think? In a (semi) reasonable set-up, would wolbre be allowed to post as he has been? Or no?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:44 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:40 pm

You thought I handpicked you for Persia.
It was a tongue in cheek joke for having rolled scum 3 times in a row. big difference.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I believe Golden is probably town. He is confident enough that his role only makes sense as town that it probably is, even though it was confirmed randomized -- since it came up town he can't imagine it as a scum role. He could be faking but that's not the Golden we know, you know?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:24 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:19 pm [VOTE: nova] aubergine
are you lynching a no-poster today?
That’s the plan.

That’s always the plan.

If he shows up, then I look at most suspicious. But I’m shit at reading people day 1 anyway soooo
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:45 pm
You have to find another boob? Is that the boobquest? Please just yes or no.
Yes. I'm Steven Tyler's LEft boob and his right one is out there somewhere
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

When presented with the theory that wolbre04 lied about needing to pursue a second boob as a means of furthering his boob-irrelevant win condition, all I can respond with is:

...why?

It's near impossible that someone else submitted the role for the second boob. I could see people saying they don't care who or what they are though (I got a few of those in my last sock heist) and then being assigned the other boob. Or it could be an item. I dunno.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 pm It was a tongue in cheek joke for having rolled scum 3 times in a row. big difference.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm
Golden wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:37 pm She's saying it's handpicked because the player sends in the role, so Mac knows who it is if he constructs particular roles into particular teams.
Oh.

Before the game began I actually believed there'd be a good chance I'd end up on a mafia team, or at least non-civilian, because of the role I submitted. I didn't envision Mac specifically selecting JJJ for such an alignment, but the role I selected. And if all the selected roles are mixed up in a cauldron and extracted for alignments, they don't necessarily have to be attached to the submitting player as Mac is building the game.

We know now that it was all randomized. I couldn't be confident of that though until I saw my own civilian alignment. dunya, I don't think you had the same luxury because Lizzy the cat does not imply any kind of morality or alignment posture.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

This is the Boobquest I'm embarking on
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mac wrote:10. I will probably not reveal the roles and alignments of the deceased. Haven't decided yet. I might with lynches only.
Just saw this. Janitored kills are bad enough, please don’t leave lynches blind too. It’s what I crave

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'm bored of the randomized alignment talk. it's been talked to death. take from it what you will.

let's talk about nutella.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:51 pmlet's talk about nutella.
She's town.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm A tendency I noticed in dunya's play both in Fire Emblem and Ancient Greece was to speak in absolute terms how a game is constructed (whether its roles or its mechanics) beyond the knowledge a civilian can have or the confidence a civilian should have. Indeed, she was critical of others who considered theories beyond the obvious truth she promoted -- one born of her unique knowledge given her mafia alignments.

Her early stature in this game given Golden's notion of a character submission inspiring a more probable civilian alignment is a suitable parallel. I actually agree with her logic in base terms -- a Mafia game would be in its most proper form, randomized entirely. Mac himself suggested though that this game may be bastardized or otherwise not entirely balanced. There ought to be some room to consider the less obvious or logical possibilities.
what were the things she said in thread in greece and fire emblem that she shouldn't have been able to know if not mafia?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Let’s lynch Jay.
nah.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:51 pm i'm bored of the randomized alignment talk. it's been talked to death. take from it what you will.

let's talk about nutella.
Yes, let's talk
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:39 pm Roles that can kill should start doing it right away. Like immediately upon reading this post if you can do it. I'm not going to be able to keep up with a 300 page thread by the time I get out of work tomorrow so we better thin the ranks now.
I like your pregnancy test avatar.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm A tendency I noticed in dunya's play both in Fire Emblem and Ancient Greece was to speak in absolute terms how a game is constructed (whether its roles or its mechanics) beyond the knowledge a civilian can have or the confidence a civilian should have. Indeed, she was critical of others who considered theories beyond the obvious truth she promoted -- one born of her unique knowledge given her mafia alignments.

Her early stature in this game given Golden's notion of a character submission inspiring a more probable civilian alignment is a suitable parallel. I actually agree with her logic in base terms -- a Mafia game would be in its most proper form, randomized entirely. Mac himself suggested though that this game may be bastardized or otherwise not entirely balanced. There ought to be some room to consider the less obvious or logical possibilities.
what were the things she said in thread in greece and fire emblem that she shouldn't have been able to know if not mafia?
She was TMIing all over the thread about the Hellenic League and how it worked in Ancient Greece. I'd have to go back to Fire Emblem and find the initial inspiration for that thought. I think I saw it there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Is it pronounced “new”tella or “nuh”tella? I just gotta clear this up because I got into an argument yesterday with my girlfriend and she is adamant it’s “Yanni”

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:42 pm
Let’s lynch Jay.
You don't have to be afraid, Jack. I won't be leading any revolutions in this game, so your perceived lynch invulnerability will have to be threatened by someone else. I lost that privilege and will have to earn it back. :meany:
I’ll allow your continued existence.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:48 pm When presented with the theory that wolbre04 lied about needing to pursue a second boob as a means of furthering his boob-irrelevant win condition, all I can respond with is:

...why?

It's near impossible that someone else submitted the role for the second boob. I could see people saying they don't care who or what they are though (I got a few of those in my last sock heist) and then being assigned the other boob. Or it could be an item. I dunno.
It is near impossible that someone submitted the role, which makes it odd that he is supposed to seek it out. One boob is a player while the other boob is an object? I dunno. The boob logic doesn't add up there in a way that pleases me.

If he is lying about that, then what else is he lying about, daresay?

These are all wild theories. I just want people to talk about 'em.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 pm
I believe Golden is probably town. He is confident enough that his role only makes sense as town that it probably is, even though it was confirmed randomized -- since it came up town he can't imagine it as a scum role. He could be faking but that's not the Golden we know, you know?
You also suggested dunya is a town read, or moving in that direction. Tell me more.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:53 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:39 pm Roles that can kill should start doing it right away. Like immediately upon reading this post if you can do it. I'm not going to be able to keep up with a 300 page thread by the time I get out of work tomorrow so we better thin the ranks now.
I like your pregnancy test avatar.
I think it's milk? But thanks!
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 16

Post by novaselinenever »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 pm
That’s the plan.

That’s always the plan.

If he shows up, then I look at most suspicious. But I’m shit at reading people day 1 anyway soooo
What's up? I'm here :noble:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm It is near impossible that someone submitted the role
It's considerably less near impossible that someone signed up to play and told Mac to make up a role for them -- and he decided to create a second breast.

This would be the most bizarre, specific lie I have ever seen.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm I've never played a bastard game before to my knowledge so I really don't know what goes and what doesn't in them, btw.
Basically, roles that could be called “bullshit.”

Vig that can take out three players in a night, goon that’s part of a mason team, cops that only get “mafia” results, etc.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm Is it pronounced “new”tella or “nuh”tella? I just gotta clear this up because I got into an argument yesterday with my girlfriend and she is adamant it’s “Yanni”
Nutella is pronounced Laurel
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 pm
That’s the plan.

That’s always the plan.

What's up? I'm here :noble:
Coolbeans

You read any of the things?

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:56 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm It is near impossible that someone submitted the role
It's considerably less near impossible that someone signed up to play and told Mac to make up a role for them -- and he decided to create a second breast.

This would be the most bizarre, specific lie I have ever seen.
That certainly sounds plausible. It didn't occur to me until now at least, so thanks for the idea.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:43 pm
It’s an underhanded ploy to make you sing a song. :keys:

Return to “Previous Jobs”