i'll be around in a bit :D
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:04 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:23 am
Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:06 am I'm bad.
Bye.
Is this real?
I don't think she'd do it as maf with the intent of just giving herself away, but you know her better so do you think it's real?

I saw it as more of a frustrated response to Epi's sus that can go either way.
Well, I know she hated it when a teammate of hers outed themself in a game. So I'm going with "yeah ok, I'm bad" frustration/sarcasm for now. It prolly would have been more clear if she had put in the "Yeah, OK, " though :grin:

Re LC, I just reread him twice. He looks Ok to me. I think the "chatroom slip" thing from his entrance was not suspish, when I come in after missing a a few pages, I generally read back the last several posts and look at the poll before I post. Everyone probably does. I also agreed with him that pyxxys psypsy thing did look like busywork.

Another thing I took from reading LC is I would be surprised if he and Epi were w/w. I don't think either of them is the type to do fake in thread banter when they're bad, and they did alot of bantering.

I also still don't understand why a few people, the second Abigail called shenanigans, immediately said, "welp, voting for LC". At least I don't get it based on his posts. There must be a nuance I am missing? @Delta , I read back some of your posts, are you thinking pyxxy is town, or no? You mentioned Jack/LC piling on pyxxy more than once as a concern, but you've also shaded pyxxy a bit. Where do you stand there? I liked some things they said early, but actually agree with LC that that psypsy homework thing was a bit much. I tend to look for nuance, and this thread has been a bit loud and fast for that lol, so I think I must be missing some subtext.

I have to vote fairly early since I have yet another family party today. So I'll be in and out of here all AM.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:31 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:04 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:23 am
Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:06 am I'm bad.
Bye.
Is this real?
I don't think she'd do it as maf with the intent of just giving herself away, but you know her better so do you think it's real?

I saw it as more of a frustrated response to Epi's sus that can go either way.
Well, I know she hated it when a teammate of hers outed themself in a game. So I'm going with "yeah ok, I'm bad" frustration/sarcasm for now. It prolly would have been more clear if she had put in the "Yeah, OK, " though :grin:

Re LC, I just reread him twice. He looks Ok to me. I think the "chatroom slip" thing from his entrance was not suspish, when I come in after missing a a few pages, I generally read back the last several posts and look at the poll before I post. Everyone probably does. I also agreed with him that pyxxys psypsy thing did look like busywork.

Another thing I took from reading LC is I would be surprised if he and Epi were w/w. I don't think either of them is the type to do fake in thread banter when they're bad, and they did alot of bantering.

I also still don't understand why a few people, the second Abigail called shenanigans, immediately said, "welp, voting for LC". At least I don't get it based on his posts. There must be a nuance I am missing? @Delta , I read back some of your posts, are you thinking pyxxy is town, or no? You mentioned Jack/LC piling on pyxxy more than once as a concern, but you've also shaded pyxxy a bit. Where do you stand there? I liked some things they said early, but actually agree with LC that that psypsy homework thing was a bit much. I tend to look for nuance, and this thread has been a bit loud and fast for that lol, so I think I must be missing some subtext.

I have to vote fairly early since I have yet another family party today. So I'll be in and out of here all AM.
o/

I mentioned in an earlier post that I think there's 1 in pyxxy/LC/Jack, leaning LC right now hense the vote. I think how LC approached the red on leetic felt v awkward and didn't come across towny to me. Do you think that falls within their wolf meta? You've mentioned having experience with them so curious for your perspective here

And I'm honestly not sure on pyxxy, I had them as townlean d1 but today has been a little weird & it's been tough to try work when most of today so far has felt a little dead since red check. & my thoughts on the pyxxy wagon d1. How do you feel ab LC/pyxxy/Jack having one wolf exactly? Do you think that could be possible or am I going wrong somewhere?

Working on getting back into the swing of things since a lot of what I've done today is just no brain things & be lazy about how I've solved which isnt great x_x
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Delta I'm in the middle of reading jack now, and think he looks worse than LC re how he reacted to the red check. He acted cautious, like it was a trap, if that makes sense. But I also think he puts some energy into TRing LC.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spoiler: show
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:50 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:48 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:42 pm @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 Tagging since you are the two who haven't really shown up after the false redcheck. If either of you have bight actions that could have caused this to happen, you need to claim asap.
What exactly is being claimed?
A redcheck on me, if you have any night actions that might have influenced this please claim.
Who is claiming the red check on you?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:52 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:50 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:42 pm @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 Tagging since you are the two who haven't really shown up after the false redcheck. If either of you have bight actions that could have caused this to happen, you need to claim asap.
A redcheck on me, if you have any night actions that might have influenced this please claim.
Abigail (who subbed in for Dizzy)
No. I didn’t do anything like redirecting Dizzy/Abigail or bus driving you.

That’s a really hard check to believe.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:49 pm Holy shit 7 votes on Leetic
And what about them? Pointing out I had a lot of votes but nit doing anything about it is something you did in your last scumgame with me, just sayin'
They’re surprising. But less so because there’s a claimed red check on you.

And noted. I’ll keep that in mind when trying to determine my own alignment.

I quoted several posts ^^, so i spoilered it.

I think Jacks reaction looks worse than LCs, he's being very cautious around it, although Jack bolsters LC a bit in his ISO as well. I know I must have seen bad Jack, but i don't recall offhand when.

I have seen tons of LC, though, and he has a certain tone when he's bad, or he used to have. I'm not seeing it at all, but he didn't have it in the Pirate sock game either, so I'm not going to rely on meta here.

At this point imma [VOTE: Jack] aubergine but am not married to it, I'll consider other options, and I hope Roxy returns to clarify her earlier post.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

The pirate game was an anon one, right?

Do you think there would be more of a reason to play differently since you can avoid meta reads that way? Or do you think LC would play as they normally do since it was anonymous anyway?

@S~V~S

Also are there any non-anon wolf games you can remember? I'll go check them out \o/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:25 am The pirate game was an anon one, right?

Do you think there would be more of a reason to play differently since you can avoid meta reads that way? Or do you think LC would play as they normally do since it was anonymous anyway?

@S~V~S

Also are there any non-anon wolf games you can remember? I'll go check them out \o/
We haven't played together for 5 or more years. The last few years before i went on break he was hosting more than playing. So it's an old meta tell for me, and he could have moved past it.

Can you tell me why you think LC looks worse than Jack? I don't know that I follow the one in pyxxy/LC/Jack theory, since I can see some possible association between Jack and LC on Jacks part.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:56 am

And what about them? Pointing out I had a lot of votes but nit doing anything about it is something you did in your last scumgame with me, just sayin'

I think Jacks reaction looks worse than LCs, he's being very cautious around it, although Jack bolsters LC a bit in his ISO as well. I know I must have seen bad Jack, but i don't recall offhand when.

I have seen tons of LC, though, and he has a certain tone when he's bad, or he used to have. I'm not seeing it at all, but he didn't have it in the Pirate sock game either, so I'm not going to rely on meta here.

At this point imma [VOTE: Jack] aubergine but am not married to it, I'll consider other options, and I hope Roxy returns to clarify her earlier post.
How do you read Roxy apart from that?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I played one game with LC in 2020 and he was caught as scum d2. Is he usually caught by people who know him well?
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:49 am I played one game with LC in 2020 and he was caught as scum d2. Is he usually caught by people who know him well?
I had asked earlier; why do you think LCs reaction was worse than Jacks?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And no he isnt generally caught easily. He was prolly rusty that game.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, re your Roxy question @Thunal33 , I read Rox for tone and flow, and she, for the most part, had a good look for me that way. I haven't really read into her much.

Two posts stood out to me, but in retrospect I thought they were more of a good look for her than otherwise, although they didn't look that way to me initially. But since they both concerned me, I didn't put much thought into it since i know I dislike it when people make their suspicions about *them*, like how people interact with or talk about them. First, when i agreed with something Sean said about how both Scotty and Roxy said a similar thing regarding not voting for Delta. I agreed becasue I didn't think what they said was quite accurate, either. It turned into a nothing, since Scotty flipped town. But in her response to me, she said something along the lines of "get over it" directly to me, which took me aback a bit. It reminded me of what I did to her in Se7en, actually. Remember when she started getting a bit too astute, so i kinda snapped at her a bit, and she backed off? Like that. But, as I said, Scotty flipped town, so meh.

The other was when she said i was being quiet. That surprised me since I am not a high poster by any means, and only get loud when i think i have something to get loud about. But having a negative opinion of me doesn't make someone bad, especially someone I know well. I would expect her to be a bit more pockety with me, so in retrospect those looked like plusses for her to my eye.

I think she prolly had a rough start due to leetic getting right in her face as soon as she started posting, and then getting a bit bossy with her later. She got snappy back with him in a way I think she might have moderated if she were bad.

So she wasn't on my radar. I hope she was just being sarcastic.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

K, I gotta get ready to go. I will try and pop in, I'm cool with my Jack vote.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:55 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:49 am I played one game with LC in 2020 and he was caught as scum d2. Is he usually caught by people who know him well?
I had asked earlier; why do you think LCs reaction was worse than Jacks?
Jack I thought was almost too scummy to be scum. His stood out a lot by calling Leetic town while LC’s was more blendy and fit in with what was expected of a townie.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:50 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:13 pm I'm gonna go spend time with my girlfriend she's upset and more important than you guys :p

The game is ez 5 people are sorted off this claim

Stop acting like it's a throw and solve the rest

Byeeee
Since when? :pout:
Since I read into the reactions
I meant since when is your gf more important than us. 😡
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:56 am

I wanna point out that I have like a 75% win rate as mafia on this site and it’s pretty silly that ppl are like “Jack didn’t immediately believe in the validity of a red peek on a strong townread. Ergo TMI. Ergo mafia.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also you’re literally quoting me softing. 😒
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:53 am Jack suddenly showing uhh like I dunno activity after I rescinded but barely caring before that feels > rand wolfy

But also real life is a thing.

Still I don't like it... voting there
I mean…don’t we all have to do more in a phase where there isn’t a red check? What exactly is wolfy about being more engaged in solving after the fact?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Bad vibes from SVS.

Continued good vibes from Abby, Thunal, Epi.

Haven’t finished going through LC’s iso but I’m willing to believe the “Leetic is being self conscious, which makes the check more believable” thing can come from a townie just fine.

Have to dig into Roxy and SVS before voting. Maybe Wilgy if I get no pings in the three on the to do list.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:30 am
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:25 am The pirate game was an anon one, right?

@S~V~S

We haven't played together for 5 or more years. The last few years before i went on break he was hosting more than playing. So it's an old meta tell for me, and he could have moved past it.

Can you tell me why you think LC looks worse than Jack? I don't know that I follow the one in pyxxy/LC/Jack theory, since I can see some possible association between Jack and LC on Jacks part.
oh x_x

That's a little more time than what I thought this meta would be based on T_T but noted nonetheless

I highlighted it earlier but it's mainly due to his reaction to the 'check' on leetic, I'll go through your post on Jack \o/. Main reason I only think there's one is due to EOD1, I don't get why two wolves stack on pyxxy there when wagons were v/v and I don't think either were restricted by their reads at the time, so could've gone on either Scotty or LP rather than stacking with each other? I dunno. I've definitely seen worse VCs so it's not clearing but something that stuck in my mind
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Up until this post, Roxy’s iso is a whole lot of nothing. Some light reads. Lots of talk about her schedule and telling Leetic to be nicer. I lean wolf on it but it’s an easy iso to slot into townreads if lots of scummy players and into wolfreads when there are lots of townie players cause there’s just nothing super definitive in there.

Here’s Roxy’s only post after the red peek claim before the reveal that it’s fake that has anything to do with the red peek. Compares LC to Scotty. Isn’t immediately clear if she’s saying “LC is being like Scotty, ergo town” or “LC is consciously repeating a townie’s thoughts to shade a player, ergo scum.”
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:18 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
This is desperately self-aware. [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
Hrm

This is the same way Scotty described leetic.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:16 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:50 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:13 pm I'm gonna go spend time with my girlfriend she's upset and more important than you guys :p

The game is ez 5 people are sorted off this claim

Stop acting like it's a throw and solve the rest

Byeeee
Since when? :pout:
Since I read into the reactions
I meant since when is your gf more important than us. 😡
:bighug:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:56 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
My perspective is perhaps biased because I played in a game where someone did exactlly that. https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853 See Mikey (flashflaash account) on D2 (would be considered D3 in this site's parlance)
Does anyone ever actuality follow these links and read them? I don't bc its useless to base reads on meta bc meta changes game to game. And if you say not me then I would ask - so you still play like your first game? Unsure of everything?
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:26 pm Sadly, Abigail is probably town. They are doing something incredibly stupid, which will be made clear in due time. But I just don't see mafia doing this — trying to out a potential Cop CC when it's unclear one exists and trying to kill a vocal townie that they could nightkill anyway just doesn't make sense to lose a decently townread player that will be outed by my flip. A 1v1 here will just waste town's day, so I'll try to do my best to avoid it.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine It is completely weird how they completely avoided talking about the elephant in the room, and since this is likely t/t and the two wagons last EoD that they ignored were also t/t, I think it shows a pretty consistent pattern of a wolf that is happy to let town fight itself.
Using the word *stupid* to describe a player is not nice and frowned upon by me.
I'm glad people are playing their own game instead of the lemmings that followed you yesterday.
These posts are also during that timeframe.

It’s weird that Roxy isn’t saying anything about the red perk in here, right?

Is it weird like “Roxy knows the peek is fake and is avoiding talking about it?” Idk. Maybe.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:33 pm Bad vibes from SVS.

Haven’t finished going through LC’s iso but I’m willing to believe the “Leetic is being self conscious, which makes the check more believable” thing can come from a townie just fine.

Have to dig into Roxy and SVS before voting. Maybe Wilgy if I get no pings in the three on the to do list.
?_?

Can you explain SVS a little more? Or when you do can you ping me with it.

I've had SVS/Roxy town during the leetic check stuff, so I'm interested to hear your thoughts on them here !_!

Also I noticed you talking ab townreading me off my thought that you/LC/pyxxy has mafia, do you think pyxxy would be the mafia here then? & if pyxxy town, does that change how you're reading me?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Reading backwards to see if Roxy has other reactions.
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
This is desperately self-aware. [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
I will say that this is a good post for a wolf to make. Like it’s “solving” and it’s an excuse to vote for Leetic. It certainly doesn’t have to come from a wolf but I can see the argument.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:54 pm

?_?

I've had SVS/Roxy town during the leetic check stuff, so I'm interested to hear your thoughts on them here !_!

Also I noticed you talking ab townreading me off my thought that you/LC/pyxxy has mafia, do you think pyxxy would be the mafia here then? & if pyxxy town, does that change how you're reading me?
I’ll ping you when I really get into SVS.

Pyxxy could be mafia. I think Pyxxy is more likely mafia than LC. It’s not impossible for LC to be a wolf and it’s not impossible that there are t/t wagons (LP and Scotty) and two townies (LC and Jack) decide to vote the same off wagon townie (Pyxxy).

None of this really changes my read on you. The town read on you is based on the idea that you’re at least indirectly fighting against the east misyeets of at least two probable townies based on what looks like a real thought. The only way you come out looking bad is if LC and Pyxxy both turn out to be scum. Cause then it looks like you trying to disassociate your partners.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:00 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:54 pm

?_?

I’ll ping you when I really get into SVS.

Pyxxy could be mafia. I think Pyxxy is more likely mafia than LC. It’s not impossible for LC to be a wolf and it’s not impossible that there are t/t wagons (LP and Scotty) and two townies (LC and Jack) decide to vote the same off wagon townie (Pyxxy).

None of this really changes my read on you. The town read on you is based on the idea that you’re at least indirectly fighting against the east misyeets of at least two probable townies based on what looks like a real thought. The only way you come out looking bad is if LC and Pyxxy both turn out to be scum. Cause then it looks like you trying to disassociate your partners.
Makes sense, & tyty for pinging me w SVS

I think it's definitely more likely there would be only 1, I guess it can be 2 w/ a bus if you're v? But I feel like it's unlikely/unnecessary with how things went? Though not impossible :shrug:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
I think this looks better for LC.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Like I said I've definitely seen worse so it's not clearing regardless :,)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:17 pm I do think leetic is mafia.

My response would not be some bullshit counter claim if I were leetic. Mine would be utter rage along the lines of how-dare-you-lie-about-me-etc.

Comfortable with my vote.
This looks decent.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:47 am We still have some time, but we should probably think abut trying to form wagons soonish.

Out of people who have a vote currently here is my preferences. Each category is ordered by my preference

Would support:
LP
Scotty

Would possibly vote over others, but unenthusiastically
Delta
Pyxxy

Don't really think should be a wagon, but meh:
Dizzy
DrWigly

Would actively campaign against:
Epi
honoring the dead

this and seanzie's color reads post are about the same, except this is missing Long Con, who would probably go square in the middle given Seanzie was down to flashwagon LC?

a day between me and delta sounds kinda exciting, I could maybe get behind that :slick:
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:56 am This is apparently where I'm at right now. Feels weird, but it is what it is.

Epignosis
leetic

Dyslexicon

Jackofhearts2005
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Delta
Roxy

S~V~S
Thunal33
pyxxy
DrWilgy

Long Con

LinearPoint
Scotty
Meh, no. Move Roxy to the null bin (down one)
going out soon so I'll look at LC tomorrow. I have a tendency to OMGUS and I do see my name was in his mouth after I forgot about EOD so don't want to half ass it

wondering why kill Seanzie over someone broadly tr i.e. leetic. maybe I'll comb iso for a crumb but idk if seanzie is the type / if this scum team are pr hunters
If Seanzie was killed for having scum in their nulls to scumleans, it’s weird for a wolf to draw attention to those reads.

Granted, this is in the middle of a fake peek and it’s likely to be ignored. But still.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:47 pm I give PA ten minutes to rescind the claim.
Lol. I’m sorry, Leetic. But this really is funny.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:39 pm well

those are some unfortunate flips
Pyxxy just flat ignoring the fake red. Weird.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

#weird
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:39 pm Anyways I have a red on Leetic so merk them so I can die tonight and be showered with praise in dvc
And caught up backwards to that point. No further Roxy posts.

Imagine my disappointment in going in to loook at Pyxxy and Roxy reactions to the fake red and there just are none wowee
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:45 am
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:54 am @pyxxy Why are you lurking? Don't you have any thoughts on the game?
Who posted - BEANS MAFIA - Day 1 - 91 replies
User NamePosts
leetic 26
Delta 16
Seanzie 16
Scotty 7
Thunal33 7
Jackofhearts2005 4
Dyslexicon 3
Epignosis 3
Justplayingitcool 3
S~V~S 2
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:46 am 15 players. 48/24 phases - game will be closed during the night phase. Closed setup. No hammers and it is not a bastard game.

Players

LinearPoint
Scotty
S~V~S
DrWilgy
Seanzie
Thunal33
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Delta
pyxxy
Epignosis
Roxy
leetic
Long Con
Dyslexicon
Jackofhearts2005
:huh:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Going through Pyxxy’s iso, I don’t find the “asked Jack a question (how well he knows LC’s play) and then didn’t follow up when he gave a joke answer” thing to be scummy.

The joke answer (we used to date) implied I did know LC well and even if it was a total dodge on my part, it’s not like a real answer would do much for determining anyone’s alignment.

Pyxxy’s iso is pretty lacking in content. I still overall think this is a scummy slot. My prior reasoning was just bad.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

@Jackofhearts2005 what do you make of Wilgy voting you?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I feel like I'm going in circles with how I'm reading people & the pushback on the LC read has me worried ;_;

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine while I collect my thoughts

Suddenly regretting no braining half of today x_x
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

This is probably my last pop in before EoD. I’m okay with my vote where it is, I’m not feeling Jack being scum now and I want to assume it’s an easier game unless it’s shown that it’s a hard game. Jack has given me more reasons to think he’s town than LC has. Scum could go in and say “yeah I don’t believe the check”, but I don’t really think that’s what happened.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

There are like a number of posts in Pyxxy’s iso that I think are good posts, tho
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:59 pm This is probably my last pop in before EoD. I’m okay with my vote where it is, I’m not feeling Jack being scum now and I want to assume it’s an easier game unless it’s shown that it’s a hard game. Jack has given me more reasons to think he’s town than LC has. Scum could go in and say “yeah I don’t believe the check”, but I don’t really think that’s what happened.
Agreed w/ this, I think his recent stream of posting has been townie enough that I think he's ranking higher than LC/pyxxy within my own little triangle thing
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

My immediate PoE is LC, pyxxy, and Roxy. A layer out from that would be Jack and Nanook. Pyxxy had a couple towny moments like thinking Nanook slipped but I don’t think there’s enough reason to remove him from the PoE compared to others.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:54 pm @Jackofhearts2005 what do you make of Wilgy voting you?
It isn’t my favorite. But I’ve read so little Wilgy.

I don’t think there’s ever a t!Wilgy w!Pyxxy world given the way Pyxxy has pushed Wilgy. It’s either a real thought or distancing. It’s not an attempted misyeet. Not enough fire or slime to it.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:03 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:54 pm @Jackofhearts2005 what do you make of Wilgy voting you?
It isn’t my favorite. But I’ve read so little Wilgy.

I don’t think there’s ever a t!Wilgy w!Pyxxy world given the way Pyxxy has pushed Wilgy. It’s either a real thought or distancing. It’s not an attempted misyeet. Not enough fire or slime to it.
I'll have to revisit Pyxxy's push :o

What's your immediate POE?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I might read Wilgy before SVS because I’m sure SVS has like 4 times Wilgy’s posts.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I'm gonna be on and off until EOD to make up for lost time

I feel like I'm floating around a little aimlessly so mainly aiming to revisit my own reads & see how I feel, see what's changed. Revisit EOD1 & the leetic check

I dunno. I'm not at all confident in my thoughts which sucks but we push through regardless \o/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I really hate doing multiple isos and coming back with “inconclusive” but atm, my rankings are like

Pyxxy
LC
Roxy

And if I were to extend that to the whole player list it’s something like

Leetic
Abby

Thunal
Epi
Delta

Pyxxy
LC
Nanook - pending
Wilgy - pending
Roxy
SVS - pending
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine for now.

Not the best but gth she’s a wolf and Leetic and I aren’t.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:02 am
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:59 am [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine Come on, you have the emptiest ISO of anyone in the game, get going.
This is scummy lol.

If the implication is that I haven't read, why would I have gth takes?
Reading Wilgy is generally hard but this feels like a lie.

Return to “Previous Heists”