Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:29 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:28 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:26 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:23 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:34 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:16 pm It is unlikely I will read anything
At least read the last 2-3 pages of EoD. Since you didn't participate and can come in with the preknowledge that LP and Scotty were town, maybe you'll be able to glean something we can't
Mmmm I don't really like homework especially 3 pages of it
But do you like town winning?
Sure but I don't need to read for town to win. I've already solved the game.
Excellent. I can go to bed now that I'm done with work.
Didn't you vote for Dyslexicon? Why would you go with their replacement's "solve"?
I have a terrific scholarly article I'd like you to read.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:33 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:31 pm
Spoiler: show
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:41 am Theres an alarming lack of easy reads in this game, I might have to actually try, there's only like 4 people I feel good about reading lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:42 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:24 pm Good night, friends.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME You probably do need to try this game.

@Thunal33 Wink wink
Idk I think I'm gonna give it a bit and see how it shakes out, ideally you guys kill a couple mafia today and tomorrow and I can swoop in later and give the game winning poe from there
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:45 pm Post a lot of fluff > reads seemingly out of nowhere > back to fluff is kinda my m.o. these days lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:06 am Is it bad j want to sr sean for not sring me or

Probably not a good idea to not reward it longterm but
With Nanook it's more projecting what he's going to do with the posts he does have, like talking about making a winning PoE in a few phases and explaining that he posts a lot of fluff. I don't like that he wanted to sr Sean but asked "is it bad" and I'm not totally convinced it's a real read. At the time I was fairly confidently townreading Seanzie and I thought he made himself pretty obvious town.
That is really just Nanook indicative more than anything

But Nook is town so
Elaborate.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:32 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:37 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:16 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:05 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:59 pm Also people weren't really accusing you of lurking? This is a weird response
All I can really do for my last post is point out that this is a Mafia.

I just said I don't have time to read through everything or even know what I'm being pushed on. And here you are trying to twist facts and say I have this knowledge.

This combined with all your posts I read early in the day being performative useless fluff. I don't think I have seen someone open wolfing this hard in a while and I hope a Vigilante exists and they can recognize this.
This is basically the wolfiest response imaginable. It's basically an admission of "Yeah, I'm outed, now let me just throw shit at the wall and leave"
This static read makes me paranoid of Leetic. It’s like everything LP does is wolfy and leetic keeps updating the wolfread for different reasons. Ime that’s >rand wolf behavior.
Despite Thunal's noncommittal read on LP they were by far the most static of LP's voters at EoD. That's probably the weirdest thing about Thunal's progression thus far.
I didn't hard scumread LP, I just thought she was a better vote than Scotty or pyxxy so even the moments when I thought she was towny I wasn't seriously considering switching. I'm somewhat anti CFD so it would have taken significant new evidence for me to switch my vote.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:34 pm

At least read the last 2-3 pages of EoD. Since you didn't participate and can come in with the preknowledge that LP and Scotty were town, maybe you'll be able to glean something we can't
Didn't you vote for Dyslexicon? Why would you go with their replacement's "solve"?
So, what do you think of PA so far?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:27 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:20 pm Of course I don't like the result, but it wasn't unexpected. With LP dead I expect wolves weren't worried about protection when they made the NK, which would mean they had good reasons for killing him. I suspect Sean's top townreads (Epi, Leetic, Dizzy) are correct and there's probably at least one wolf in his PoE group of (SVS, me, pyxxy, Wilgy, Long Con)

I also did some ISO work last night. I think Epi is pretty towny and him going after me/Dizzy here wasn't close to the big game pushing he did in The Emperor's Soul with Nutella. It's a lot less performative. Mild sus on Jack and Nanook for both having a bit more self consciousness and awareness than I'd expect from either.
Hi Abi! I think you randed town.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:41 am Theres an alarming lack of easy reads in this game, I might have to actually try, there's only like 4 people I feel good about reading lol

@Thunal33 Wink wink
Idk I think I'm gonna give it a bit and see how it shakes out, ideally you guys kill a couple mafia today and tomorrow and I can swoop in later and give the game winning poe from there
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:45 pm Post a lot of fluff > reads seemingly out of nowhere > back to fluff is kinda my m.o. these days lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:06 am Is it bad j want to sr sean for not sring me or

With Nanook it's more projecting what he's going to do with the posts he does have, like talking about making a winning PoE in a few phases and explaining that he posts a lot of fluff. I don't like that he wanted to sr Sean but asked "is it bad" and I'm not totally convinced it's a real read. At the time I was fairly confidently townreading Seanzie and I thought he made himself pretty obvious town.

But Nook is town so
Elaborate.
Okay.

So. Nook is town because they are being Nook and not pretending to be Nook while not really being Nook
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:36 pm

I'm going to bed.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:59 pm Also people weren't really accusing you of lurking? This is a weird response

I just said I don't have time to read through everything or even know what I'm being pushed on. And here you are trying to twist facts and say I have this knowledge.

This combined with all your posts I read early in the day being performative useless fluff. I don't think I have seen someone open wolfing this hard in a while and I hope a Vigilante exists and they can recognize this.
This is basically the wolfiest response imaginable. It's basically an admission of "Yeah, I'm outed, now let me just throw shit at the wall and leave"
This static read makes me paranoid of Leetic. It’s like everything LP does is wolfy and leetic keeps updating the wolfread for different reasons. Ime that’s >rand wolf behavior.
Despite Thunal's noncommittal read on LP they were by far the most static of LP's voters at EoD. That's probably the weirdest thing about Thunal's progression thus far.
I didn't hard scumread LP, I just thought she was a better vote than Scotty or pyxxy so even the moments when I thought she was towny I wasn't seriously considering switching. I'm somewhat anti CFD so it would have taken significant new evidence for me to switch my vote.
There were other vanity wagons around; why didn't you join them?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:37 pm

I'm going to bed.
Nice read
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:43 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:22 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:48 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:45 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:42 pm

Would you say he's GTH town or scum?
I honestly dont know ;_; I liked the beans reference because haha beans game, not sure about the 'woah why so pushy' thing but I dont think I could give a GTH read either way because there's so little there right now & I dont think it's impossible to say that it could come from either alignment

Will swing your question back on you though because I'm assuming off of Scotty's reaction that you've played w/ each other before, should I take his introduction as AI?
The whole point of a GTH is that it doesn't have to be based on anything, "I don't know" is not an acceptable answer

Last time I played with him is years ago. However, regardless of player you can always tell something from introduction posts. I know my introduction would be different had I randed a different alignment
This reeks of hyper self awareness and I don’t think you really mean that
Spicy ketchup take given the vote count: I agree
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:52 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:49 pm

The whole point of a GTH is that it doesn't have to be based on anything, "I don't know" is not an acceptable answer

Last time I played with him is years ago. However, regardless of player you can always tell something from introduction posts. I know my introduction would be different had I randed a different alignment
And what are you actually going to do with that agreement? Do you read me as scum or what?
I'll let you know when I've actually read more than the first handful of posts.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:14 pm Well, I finished VLR today and I haven't given this game enough time and the kids are all in bed so I supposed I should read and solve over here.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:27 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:36 pm No activity besides me in the last 25 minutes? Lame
Feels townie.
leetic wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:48 pm The whole point of a GTH is that it doesn't have to be based on anything, "I don't know" is not an acceptable answer

I don't think this line of questioning is fair this early in the game. Like heaven forbid we don't have a read on someone 30 posts into the game.

That said, I think it is the kinda post I would expect more from a townie than a wolf.

I'm fully aware that I earlier agreed with Scotty that this was a wolfy post. Don't care. Now it's a townie post.

That's the main thing I'm getting out of my page one. I think Leetic's interactions with most everybody are townie. He's trying to squeeze content out of people.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:19 pm [VOTE: LinearPoint] aubergine

FTR, this is cause my two biggest townreads are voting there. Idk that I'll finish catching up before EOD.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:50 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:27 pm

FTR, this is cause my two biggest townreads are voting there. Idk that I'll finish catching up before EOD.
Although, the one weird thing about this votes is that it seems to be an attempt to absolve himself if things go wrong. "Don't blame me, blame my townreads!"
There's no absolution if LP goes over and is town. But it saves people the trouble of going "why do/did you suspect LP" when the answer is that I don't. I don't have any suspects yet, really.
This is what I mean by awareness. Jack anticipated criticism/questioning multiple times, like saying he voted LP because of his townreads and saying that he agreed with Scotty earlier but now disagrees. A lot of wanting to tell the thread he's catching up too, which is >rand wolf.

Also, @Jackofhearts2005 I had voted LP right before you did and you voiced that one of my posts was yucky, did it bother you at all that I was voting there?
What do you think of Jack joining LC on the pyxxy wagon at EoD?
It could go either way. I don't think going on pyxxy is in itself towny like you said since there's a clear motive for a wolf to avoid the main town wagon. I do think it means Jack and LC probably aren't both wolves.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:36 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:20 pm Of course I don't like the result, but it wasn't unexpected. With LP dead I expect wolves weren't worried about protection when they made the NK, which would mean they had good reasons for killing him. I suspect Sean's top townreads (Epi, Leetic, Dizzy) are correct and there's probably at least one wolf in his PoE group of (SVS, me, pyxxy, Wilgy, Long Con)

I also did some ISO work last night. I think Epi is pretty towny and him going after me/Dizzy here wasn't close to the big game pushing he did in The Emperor's Soul with Nutella. It's a lot less performative. Mild sus on Jack and Nanook for both having a bit more self consciousness and awareness than I'd expect from either.
Hot. Your right. Y dough?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I also don't think Jack and Nanook are both wolves despite my individual susses there. Wolves probably don't NK Seanzie if he has 2 wolves as townleans.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:38 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:27 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:45 pm

I honestly dont know ;_; I liked the beans reference because haha beans game, not sure about the 'woah why so pushy' thing but I dont think I could give a GTH read either way because there's so little there right now & I dont think it's impossible to say that it could come from either alignment

Will swing your question back on you though because I'm assuming off of Scotty's reaction that you've played w/ each other before, should I take his introduction as AI?

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:52 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:49 pm
And what are you actually going to do with that agreement? Do you read me as scum or what?
I'll let you know when I've actually read more than the first handful of posts.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:14 pm Well, I finished VLR today and I haven't given this game enough time and the kids are all in bed so I supposed I should read and solve over here.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:27 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:36 pm No activity besides me in the last 25 minutes? Lame
Feels townie.
leetic wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:48 pm The whole point of a GTH is that it doesn't have to be based on anything, "I don't know" is not an acceptable answer

I don't think this line of questioning is fair this early in the game. Like heaven forbid we don't have a read on someone 30 posts into the game.

That said, I think it is the kinda post I would expect more from a townie than a wolf.

I'm fully aware that I earlier agreed with Scotty that this was a wolfy post. Don't care. Now it's a townie post.

That's the main thing I'm getting out of my page one. I think Leetic's interactions with most everybody are townie. He's trying to squeeze content out of people.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:50 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:27 pm

Although, the one weird thing about this votes is that it seems to be an attempt to absolve himself if things go wrong. "Don't blame me, blame my townreads!"
There's no absolution if LP goes over and is town. But it saves people the trouble of going "why do/did you suspect LP" when the answer is that I don't. I don't have any suspects yet, really.
This is what I mean by awareness. Jack anticipated criticism/questioning multiple times, like saying he voted LP because of his townreads and saying that he agreed with Scotty earlier but now disagrees. A lot of wanting to tell the thread he's catching up too, which is >rand wolf.

Also, @Jackofhearts2005 I had voted LP right before you did and you voiced that one of my posts was yucky, did it bother you at all that I was voting there?
What do you think of Jack joining LC on the pyxxy wagon at EoD?
It could go either way. I don't think going on pyxxy is in itself towny like you said since there's a clear motive for a wolf to avoid the main town wagon. I do think it means Jack and LC probably aren't both wolves.
Maybe to avoid the wagons, but to start an alternate wagon when there were two viable town wagons? The votes were close enough to where it could have worked
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways I have a red on Leetic so merk them so I can die tonight and be showered with praise in dvc

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:36 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 pm

@Thunal33 Wink wink

But Nook is town so
Elaborate.
Okay.

So. Nook is town because they are being Nook and not pretending to be Nook while not really being Nook
Possibly. The pretending is what I'm a bit concerned about, like more outward facing posts instead of actually not caring.
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

well

those are some unfortunate flips
☆Princess Abigail☆

Love you all

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:39 pm Anyways I have a red on Leetic so merk them so I can die tonight and be showered with praise in dvc
Good luck with that.

Read on Thunal?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:37 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:37 pm

I'm going to bed.
Nice read
Pro Tip: You're never going to get me in a "gotcha moment," which is all you seem to be trying to do.

You're also never going to get an opinion out of me on a person I saw just came into the game.

I sign up for Mafia to have fun.

I'm not having fun.

I'm tired. I work a lot.

Ergo, I'm going to bed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: leetic] aubergine unless I care again.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hard claim never rescind by the way

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:39 pm well

those are some unfortunate flips
What were you doing off-wagon last EoD?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:41 pm Hard claim never rescind by the way
Wait, what?

[VOTE: Princess Abigail] aubergine

I mean, this is probably a gambit, but come on.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:38 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:36 pm

Hot. Your right. Y dough?
I found Dizzy's slot towny especially after he made a couple towny reactions at EoD (like thinking LP was flipping town at the last second) and he was one of Sean's top townreads.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Like seriously it was the easiest choice of my mafia career

What do you do when you sub in to a cop slot in the night with no info?

Cop the extremely loud voice

Oh look red lol

Will anyone listen to me over the 300 poster who's gonna bury my claim though?

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:41 pm Hard claim never rescind by the way
Look, before you hold on to this in an attempt to play the hero, keep in mind that if there is an actual cop and you out them, it will be very, very bad.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:39 pm Anyways I have a red on Leetic so merk them so I can die tonight and be showered with praise in dvc
Assuming this is real, did Dizzy make the check or you?
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:44 pm
I did

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If PA is mafia, then claiming cop when they are well aware of a potential CC is a very bad idea unless they want to get rid of the town cop that much. Maybe they're a jester, but are those really common in this day and age? Town gambit is most likely, but keep in mind that this is a very very bad idea and there are a million ways that this can go wrong.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I give PA ten minutes to rescind the claim.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:46 pm If PA is mafia, then claiming cop when they are well aware of a potential CC is a very bad idea unless they want to get rid of the town cop that much. Maybe they're a jester, but are those really common in this day and age? Town gambit is most likely, but keep in mind that this is a very very bad idea and there are a million ways that this can go wrong.
I don't know.

I'm kind of having fun again all of a sudden.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:37 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 pm

There were other vanity wagons around; why didn't you join them?
Same thing. I don't want to throw out a day's work in a last minute pivot unless there's significant reason for me to do so.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:47 pm I give PA ten minutes to rescind the claim.

I'll fast forward the Clock for you

It ain't gonna go away. soz for your rand.

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:46 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:44 pm
I did
I find that more believable.

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:49 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:47 pm I give PA ten minutes to rescind the claim.

I know you're wrong, because I'm the cop. I have a green on Scotty.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:50 pm

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I think mafia Abigail charges in with the confidence to make a red check on you in a gamestate where things are going well for mafia approximately 0% of the time. If neither of you rescind, I'm probably preflipping you mafia.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Where's Blackmon?

He's here somewhere.

Charlie?

Charlie?

Oh Charlie thank God there you are.
:charlieblackmon:
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:47 am We still have some time, but we should probably think abut trying to form wagons soonish.

Out of people who have a vote currently here is my preferences. Each category is ordered by my preference

Would support:
LP
Scotty

Would possibly vote over others, but unenthusiastically
Delta
Pyxxy

Don't really think should be a wagon, but meh:
Dizzy
DrWigly

Would actively campaign against:
Epi
honoring the dead

this and seanzie's color reads post are about the same, except this is missing Long Con, who would probably go square in the middle given Seanzie was down to flashwagon LC?

a day between me and delta sounds kinda exciting, I could maybe get behind that :slick:
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:56 am This is apparently where I'm at right now. Feels weird, but it is what it is.

Epignosis
leetic

Dyslexicon

Jackofhearts2005
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Delta
Roxy

S~V~S
Thunal33
pyxxy
DrWilgy

Long Con

LinearPoint
Scotty
Meh, no. Move Roxy to the null bin (down one)
going out soon so I'll look at LC tomorrow. I have a tendency to OMGUS and I do see my name was in his mouth after I forgot about EOD so don't want to half ass it

wondering why kill Seanzie over someone broadly tr i.e. leetic. maybe I'll comb iso for a crumb but idk if seanzie is the type / if this scum team are pr hunters
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alright thunderdome it is lol

I'm not rescinding so town who do you believe here?

Me or the obvious fake CC?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Give me the night kill I so rightfully deserve for handing you a wolf pelt on a platter by pure accident lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have the best night check in my career when I don't know what I'm doing

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ded

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm actually excited now lol. I love reading into spew and I want to start working on 300 posts of it.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I rescind. Just wanted to see if PA dropped their fakeclaim

Actual cop (if you're out there), it's probably not a good idea to CC. This will only end if one of me or Abigail is dead, and my flip will prove Abigail is fake. As much as I'd love it to be otherwise, the extra cop check(s) are probably more valuable for town than my continued existence
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:55 pm I'm actually excited now lol. I love reading into spew and I want to start working on 300 posts of it.
And I just want to go to bed because I have 22 hours of work ahead of me but now won't. :disappoint:
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

For the record, if I was actually a cop, I would have checked Wilgy. Best to resolve the slank slots

Don't think I'm giving up scumhunting though
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:56 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:48 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:08 pm So two out of a max five PRs are accounted for. To get things started, [VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine, you said you'd step up D2, now I'm holding you to your word
I definitely did not say that lol

If I have time I'll put stuff together tomorrow (real time) but I am explicitly not promising anything
Lame
That's life 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:56 pm I rescind. Just wanted to see if PA dropped their fakeclaim

Actual cop (if you're out there), it's probably not a good idea to CC. This will only end if one of me or Abigail is dead, and my flip will prove Abigail is fake. As much as I'd love it to be otherwise, the extra cop check(s) are probably more valuable for town than my continued existence

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:53 pm wondering why kill Seanzie over someone broadly tr i.e. leetic. maybe I'll comb iso for a crumb but idk if seanzie is the type / if this scum team are pr hunters
Sean did not vibe as PR to me and I didn't find any crumbs, so I think maf may have been scared of him.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”