Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:36 am
Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:25 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 am
Thunal I feel you hiding in plain sight. Too agreeable, too much fence sitting which is something I do not remember you doing before. You vibe and tone read no goodness for me to find.
How would you describe Thunal's town play? :o
doing their own thing and not giving one fuck about what anybody thinks. Here they seem to really care about how they are read. So hence my post.
Nah that's never my town play. Look at the Sesame Street game, I cared a lot there. I'm not trying to be agreeable I just don't have scumreads yet.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:28 am Mostly hedging. I will push people to act and you have to deal with it, I'm not a do-nothing kind of player especially on D1. How is "telling people how to play" not town indicative? How I would have introduced myself depends on several factors, such as my wincon (wolf or independent) and who my partner(s) were if anyone, so it's no use speculating.
well then if you do not want to me speculate on you I won't even tho it is what you have been begging everyone for. Weird that you want opinions just not ones about you. (or maybe just not wanting people to play with speculation? I am unsure)
;)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: LP] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:38 am 1. I initially thought they had been inactive for a long time, but it looks like they do play, just off-site. However if they only played one game in 2023, perhaps this is still valid? I haven't actually skimmed their games yet, but I may need to soon.
The newest game I linked is from early 2022. I've been mostly focused on school for the last few years
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 am LP loved how your one post inspired so many others. Opened discussion in a non confrontational way thank you. Can you explain your Pyxxy town read?
This is odd. It opened discussion because people found it suspicious, and you're not praising anyone else for opening discussion. What do you think about the AI content in that post?
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:41 am
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:28 am Mostly hedging. I will push people to act and you have to deal with it, I'm not a do-nothing kind of player especially on D1. How is "telling people how to play" not town indicative? How I would have introduced myself depends on several factors, such as my wincon (wolf or independent) and who my partner(s) were if anyone, so it's no use speculating.
well then if you do not want to me speculate on you I won't even tho it is what you have been begging everyone for. Weird that you want opinions just not ones about you. (or maybe just not wanting people to play with speculation? I am unsure)
That's not the point of my post as all? I was saying we don't need to speculate on my hypothetical opener in a world where I didn't rand town because that's not the world we live in and there's no point in creating that world just to answer a hypothetical. I want reads based on what actually exists, not what might be in some alternate universe.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

We still have some time, but we should probably think abut trying to form wagons soonish.

Out of people who have a vote currently here is my preferences. Each category is ordered by my preference

Would support:
LP
Scotty

Would possibly vote over others, but unenthusiastically
Delta
Pyxxy

Don't really think should be a wagon, but meh:
Dizzy
DrWigly

Would actively campaign against:
Epi
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:38 am 1. I initially thought they had been inactive for a long time, but it looks like they do play, just off-site. However if they only played one game in 2023, perhaps this is still valid? I haven't actually skimmed their games yet, but I may need to soon.
The newest game I linked is from early 2022. I've been mostly focused on school for the last few years
School is for nerds.

Why didn't you link the game you played earlier this year?

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:49 am
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:44 am
School is for nerds.

Why didn't you link the game you played earlier this year?
*facepalm* This is my only game this year
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: LinearPoint] aubergine

I'll get behind this. LP's first post felt more "on another planet" than clearly wolfy, but if LP were town I feel like maf would be taking advantage of Leetic's loud sus more and jumping on. I think Leetic and Sean are both town.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:40 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:36 am
Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:25 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 am
Thunal I feel you hiding in plain sight. Too agreeable, too much fence sitting which is something I do not remember you doing before. You vibe and tone read no goodness for me to find.
How would you describe Thunal's town play? :o
doing their own thing and not giving one fuck about what anybody thinks. Here they seem to really care about how they are read. So hence my post.
Nah that's never my town play. Look at the Sesame Street game, I cared a lot there. I'm not trying to be agreeable I just don't have scumreads yet.
hmmm the bolded does feel like your town play to me sorry if ya disagree. <3
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Long Con you're voting someone whose wagon I am actively campaigning against (I know it is not much of a wagon, but still).

Fight me.

Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:45 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 am LP loved how your one post inspired so many others. Opened discussion in a non confrontational way thank you. Can you explain your Pyxxy town read?
This is odd. It opened discussion because people found it suspicious, and you're not praising anyone else for opening discussion. What do you think about the AI content in that post?
can't answer as I do not do AI in games as it really is moot to me at least. Also I do not remember playing with them before so I was trying to be kind about saying thanks for opening discussion in a non confrontational way. Sorry I did not commend Delta or leetic but leetic is very confrontational Delta just seems to be trying to figure everyone out.
;)
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:46 am
That's not the point of my post as all? I was saying we don't need to speculate on my hypothetical opener in a world where I didn't rand town because that's not the world we live in and there's no point in creating that world just to answer a hypothetical. I want reads based on what actually exists, not what might be in some alternate universe.
well I do not know if you randed town so to me you need to be sorted and I am unsure what world you are from but I am from Earth and I am human.
So again I am not allowed to read you - got it.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Trustfalls:
LP: I guess their opener is bold for scum?
Scotty: Their play makes perfect sense if they're a townie who just wasn't paying close attention to the thread
SVS: Progression feels natural, 197 comes from a townie place
DrWilgy: Has been fairly open in his responses to me, slanking scum tend to be more obfuscatory
Seanzie: Feels like one of the few players trying to push the game forward
Thunal: Appears to be making an effort to find town
NANOOK: I have a feeling of what he's getting at, as long as he actually shows up D2
Delta: Has been encouraging discussion and has been open with their reads
pyxxy: Seems oblivious to pressure
Epignosis: Has made a couple of bold stances
Roxy: Frustration feels natural
leetic: Hi
Long Con: Has had a bit wider of a worldview than in scumgames I've played with him
Dyslexicon: Reactions feel natural
Jack: At least didn't completely slank?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:00 pm
well I do not know if you randed town so to me you need to be sorted and I am unsure what world you are from but I am from Earth and I am human.
Can you quote the part of my post that even remotely gave you that impression?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Don't want to completely overwhelm them and make it seem pointless for them to respond, as it is the third vote on their wagon. But it seems they're gonna slank anyway, so
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:02 pm
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 amAlso if you were a different alignment how would you have opened the game?
I was referring to this question. Yeesh.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although looking back, @Dyslexicon's ISO looks less impressive now that more people have actually posted, so I'd like to see more of their thoughts
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:13 pm Although looking back, @Dyslexicon's ISO looks less impressive now that more people have actually posted, so I'd like to see more of their thoughts
A large portion of their ISO focuses exclusively on Delta, and it does look a bit tunnelly in hindsight
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:02 pm
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Jack coming in with the stealth LP vote?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:14 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:13 pm Although looking back, @Dyslexicon's ISO looks less impressive now that more people have actually posted, so I'd like to see more of their thoughts
A large portion of their ISO focuses exclusively on Delta, and it does look a bit tunnelly in hindsight
it also looks like they are doing busy work and tossing stuff out just see if it will float or sink.
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

FTR, this is cause my two biggest townreads are voting there. Idk that I'll finish catching up before EOD.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:01 pm Jack: At least didn't completely slank?
If I had to redo the trustfall on Jack, I'd say he has widely agreed-to townreads. Sure, they're not bold stances, but townreading the same people that others do is often a sign of sharing similar mindsets
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:31 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:01 pm Jack: At least didn't completely slank?
If I had to redo the trustfall on Jack, I'd say he has widely agreed-to townreads. Sure, they're not bold stances, but townreading the same people that others do is often a sign of sharing similar mindsets
or a mafia blending in...just saying.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

LP, SVS, Wilgy, NANOOK, pixxy, and Roxy are the ones who have yet to vote. Of this list, @S~V~S stands out as having the most substantive ISO; why haven't you voted yet?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

@pyxxy What are you doing right now? Is there anyone you plan on voting?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic why do you beg for reads and people to play the game then when people are playing, responding and quoting you - you ignore them?
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:19 pm leetic why do you beg for reads and people to play the game then when people are playing, responding and quoting you - you ignore them?
Can you give any actual examples?

Also who do you plan on voting?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

no bc all you have to do is read any page and it can be seen
if you want examples from today you need only to read this page lol
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:30 pm no bc all you have to do is read any page and it can be seen
Vague and unhelpful. You have to actually provide evidence and explain your points if you want people to follow you.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

also you will know who I will vote when I vote. From the list I made this morning I am more than sure most people can guess one or two I might end up voting.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:30 pm no bc all you have to do is read any page and it can be seen
Also GTH who would you vote?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:31 pm also you will know who I will vote when I vote. From the list I made this morning I am more than sure most people can guess one or two I might end up voting.
What is your reason for not voting right now?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:31 pm
Vague and unhelpful. You have to actually provide evidence and explain your points if you want people to follow you.
No you are vague and being obtuse.

You literally cannot read this page to see how you ignored me quoting you?
So be it.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:33 pm

So be it.
When? Is it really that hard to link to a post?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:32 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:31 pm also you will know who I will vote when I vote. From the list I made this morning I am more than sure most people can guess one or two I might end up voting.
I do not think you have ever actually played with me lmao

I *always* vote close to end of day. I am not a vote hopper. I pressure people with posts not votes.
;)
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:33 pm

So be it.
this page.
Is it really hard to read one page?
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:34 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:32 pm
I do not think you have ever actually played with me lmao

I *always* vote close to end of day. I am not a vote hopper. I pressure people with posts not votes.
Just because you've always done it before isn't a reason to do it now
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:35 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:33 pm

So be it.
this page.
Is it really hard to read one page?
I've read this page, you point being?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

*your
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

I also do not think you are actually reading the thread. So *yikes* to you.

got a meeting be back before eod
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:37 pm
I also do not think you are actually reading the thread. So *yikes* to you.
Evidence?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

@Delta @Thunal33 You're both here, please break this inertia between me and Roxy before I lose my mind
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:38 pm @Delta @Thunal33 You're both here, please break this inertia between me and Roxy before I lose my mind
I'm working on my readslist but if you wanna talk, what's up?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:39 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:38 pm @Delta @Thunal33 You're both here, please break this inertia between me and Roxy before I lose my mind
Out of the people not voting (which I listed at 528), are there any names that stand out to you?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:40 pm
Out of the people not voting (which I listed at 528), are there any names that stand out to you?
Nanook I am kinda curious about because he had a pretty solid moment of posting so I am interested about that not being followed up with a vote ?_? aside from that I cant really say anyone stands out specifically for not voting
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:42 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:40 pm
Nanook I am kinda curious about because he had a pretty solid moment of posting so I am interested about that not being followed up with a vote ?_? aside from that I cant really say anyone stands out specifically for not voting
Do you have any thoughts on Jack's vote?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”