73%

Total votes: 11
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Me over here pretending it’s early D1 and I have to make reads off very limited information cause I don’t wanna backread. Somebody talk to me before I start playing TITS
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:23 pm I’m gonna throw out a big dumb townread on Delta. I think a wolf doesn’t make that post about me, Leetic and Pyxxy.

Maybe if those happen to all be townies you legit think you can string up all three but like what are the chances? Delta probably just town.
Me, LC and Pyxxy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oooh Thunnel talk to me
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Justplayingitcool

Can we get iso links on the front page for the mobile players? Please and thank you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:11 pmThat you're just intentionally being obtuse?
leetic, I'd like you to meet my friend, Epignosis.
Isoing LC. I almost made this exact joke.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:58 am I want to pull Delta quotes and Thunal quotes but I'd also like to ask LongCon why he ignored my responses to his posts.
I didn't ignore them, I read them. I just didn't have any follow-up, your answers were acceptable. :shrug: I just looked back at them again and I don't have a follow-up for it, thank you for answering and I'm sorry you felt ignored. :hugs: Abi's reveal kind of took over the mindscape a little probably.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:26 pm Oooh Thunnel talk to me
Still reading up on stuff but I think LC looks the worst.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:09 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:05 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:04 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:50 pm Well, if I'm really gonna die here, someone is gonna have to take my place as the super vocal townie
do I have to ;_;

I'm free if you want to talk outside of the red check, what are you thinking rn?
Since you asked me the question, do you think any votes on me look bad if I'm town?

I invite @Thunal33 to answer this as well
Long Con's reaction to Abi's claim is odd & their later posts treating you as if you're boxed in feels especially weird, I think regardless of what you flip.

So I would say LC more than anyone else on the wagon
What's so weird about my reaction? What do you mean "boxed-in"?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:12 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
This is desperately self-aware. [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
This is the shift I'm on about, it doesnt feel all too natural and I think it can be both v/w and w/w. It's just super odd x_x
It's super-odd and unnatural to start going over posts again when something like this is going down?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:14 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
This is the shift I'm on about, it doesnt feel all too natural and I think it can be both v/w and w/w. It's just super odd x_x
Yeah, and it's also pretty odd that they used a line that was already used by multiple people without adding their own twist or elaboration
lol ok I get it
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:47 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:46 pm If PA is mafia, then claiming cop when they are well aware of a potential CC is a very bad idea unless they want to get rid of the town cop that much. Maybe they're a jester, but are those really common in this day and age? Town gambit is most likely, but keep in mind that this is a very very bad idea and there are a million ways that this can go wrong.
I don't know.

I'm kind of having fun again all of a sudden.
Right? This is a way easier way to play, frankly. Put an elephant in the room and see what happens.

Leetic, why would you counter-claim a Scotty check? Before I caught up to the rescind, I thought it was just incredulous that it *happened* to be the dead guy, like, how convenient, right? Why would you go that way, this is looking meltdowny.
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:13 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:09 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:46 pm If PA is mafia, then claiming cop when they are well aware of a potential CC is a very bad idea unless they want to get rid of the town cop that much. Maybe they're a jester, but are those really common in this day and age? Town gambit is most likely, but keep in mind that this is a very very bad idea and there are a million ways that this can go wrong.
I don't know.

Right? This is a way easier way to play, frankly. Put an elephant in the room and see what happens.

Leetic, why would you counter-claim a Scotty check? Before I caught up to the rescind, I thought it was just incredulous that it *happened* to be the dead guy, like, how convenient, right? Why would you go that way, this is looking meltdowny.
I CC'd to try to get Abigail to back down. I did not want the actual cop (if one exists) to CC. The biggest problem with town gambits where they fakeclaim cop is that they will often cause PRs to be outed, and since we already lost two we do not want that to happen
I don't understand the point of a gambit like this, how can this be a gambit? Random hope?

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

This is my strongest sus rn. His line of question fits someone who knows leetic is town but is confused about the gambit. If LC is town who doesn't understand why Abi would do a gambit, why not jump to calling leetic a wolf instead of spinning his wheels on how it's a gambit?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I still have sus on Jack's reaction but I think it's a better idea to sheep Seanzie today.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:19 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:14 pm
Yeah, and it's also pretty odd that they used a line that was already used by multiple people without adding their own twist or elaboration
So yeah, my point here is that it seems like an easy way to come up with a "scumread" on me if you need an artificial way to make the switch
Actually I was looking for hints that Abi was lying and you were actually town, but what I read led to the opposite conclusion. Why would I need an artificial reason to vote you when you have a red check?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LC’s D1 looks totally fine. :shrug2:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Did you have reasons for confidently towneading leetic outside their post count?
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

One final statement before I leave this game for good:

Yes, Abigail did accomplish a gambit that likely will end up helping town find scum. However, that gambit was based purely on her read of the situation, and not on any hard evidence that it would work out. Nobody's reads are good enough that it's worth putting an entire game in jeopardy over, and doing so shows a supreme lack of respect to the other players as if they're too big of idiots to do anything on their own. There are a million ways that this could have gone wrong, for instance if I was actually a PR I would have claimed, and just because nothing too bad happened here doesn't mean this behavior should be celebrated or encouraged.

That's all, logging off now. I wish my replacement the best of luck, and sorry to the players (even the wolves) and the host for not being able to see this game through to completion.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:43 pm
I don't know.

I don't know.

I CC'd to try to get Abigail to back down. I did not want the actual cop (if one exists) to CC. The biggest problem with town gambits where they fakeclaim cop is that they will often cause PRs to be outed, and since we already lost two we do not want that to happen
I don't understand the point of a gambit like this, how can this be a gambit? Random hope?

This is my strongest sus rn. His line of question fits someone who knows leetic is town but is confused about the gambit. If LC is town who doesn't understand why Abi would do a gambit, why not jump to calling leetic a wolf instead of spinning his wheels on how it's a gambit?
:ponder:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:47 pm
Did you have reasons for confidently towneading leetic outside their post count?
Yes. I mean, there’s a fuckton of townie behavior from Leetic D1. He’s being frustrated and trying to drive the game. He was my strongest townread D1 easily.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:53 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:47 pm
Yes. I mean, there’s a fuckton of townie behavior from Leetic D1. He’s being frustrated and trying to drive the game. He was my strongest townread D1 easily.
But then I scumread him anyhow just based on it being a mechanical unlikelihood that the peek was messed with. Didn’t really consider it could be fake cause I’m dumb.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't know.

I don't know.

Literally there in my post, dude. Leetic was the one assuming Abi is Town and not wolf, and I was speaking to leetic. About that exact thing.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:40 pm
I rescind my claim
lol
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:33 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:48 pm Cook the goose!

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Nice wagon you're joining. What will you do when I flip town?
Probably cry a little.

Maybe eat dinner. EoD is around that time.

Then look at your reads and see if they take me somewhere.

Oh also figure out who started the wagon on you.
Well tbh despite screaming pretty loudly about how bad town is I'm like 99% sure their ending D1 PoE was 2/3rds flipped townies.

Oops.
I see the knight says to the squire, in a way to emphasize thought.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

@Long Con tell me why you’re taking suspish.

It helps me understand it better if I see your pov.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:12 pm @Long Con tell me why you’re taking suspish.

They don't like that I looked back at leetic after the red check and found their reaction to the check suspicious, and then voted. It is also damning that I called leetic's one post "self-aware", because that term had already been used in the thread before.

There may be some other elements, such as my vote for pyxxy on Day 1, when both the leading wagons were town.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:19 pm.... I agree on Epi being likely town based on my own understanding of how he plays wolf, even if it was only 1 game :wowee:
I'm curious to know more about how Epi plays wolf. I have trouble judging him, he's like a brick wall to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That's what it was. Delta and I were teammates together and I vaguely recalled something that made me suspicious early on. Couldn't find the chat or remember what game, but I recall now. It was about turtles.

No idea what sparked my suspicion initially, but glad to know I'm not crazy.

Or at least not for that reason.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I just finished work and poured a strong one. Time to sort through things.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I should report something important.

I had beans for supper.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm not loving Roxy from what I'm reading (love ya Roxy!).

As I look through pages 21-25 or so, all I'm seeing is complaining about the use of the word "stupid" (fair), how people play these days, how much of a shitshow Day 1 was, being a lemming, that people claim, do people even read links to other games, etc.

There's no reaction to the claim against leetic itself. It's taking a dump on leetic without ever addressing the most damning evidence against leetic. It's navigating the gray zone of "leetic is an easy lynch today, but I can stand on the sideline and throw tomatoes and talk about how bad a civilian he's been without getting my hands dirty."

Don't know how I feel about it. Roxy's always been a tough one for me. I'm just covering up the name and telling ya what I sees.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:04 pm I guess I expect players here to have some baseline competence. But that turned out to be my undoing
Baseline what now?

We have beer. None of that fancy-pants stuff.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:42 pm Also, re Abigail. I have seen her be sure she was right about a person, from gut. She NEVER to the best of my knowledge tries to fakeclaim in that situation; she puts on a very confident face and clearly believes it, but she doesn't say she has info. I know this since I am a person she thinks is bad alot :scared: , and she's never done that to me. I've only ever seen her claim when she had info. So if she's saying it, and Dizzys play backs it up to my mind, I'm gonna trust her.
How does the latest revelation alter this view?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm Epi has faded a bit for me today but also it's a red check day so he's still townlean for me
I struggle with understanding how these two thoughts are connected.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:13 pm I'm now past the point where I have over 1/3 of the posts in this game. Are you sure that getting rid of a townie as active as I am is a good idea?
It isn't hard to post a lot when you have the time. Back in the day when we didn't have mortgages and *waves hand to supply other obligations* we used to do it all the time as mafia.

Posting a lot doesn't mean you're a civilian and you will never earn credit from me simply for that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I do realize I was speaking to what is probably a ghost, as I have read the rest of the thread from that point forward.

Anyway, on the basis of what I've read, Roxy and LC are my top suspects at the moment.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:52 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:48 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:31 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:28 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:26 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:24 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:19 pm Like that is behavior some hosts would modkill over for playing against wincon
No... no it's not

Fuck off lol
Yes it is, that could have gone very bad and you know it

You fuck off
How about you leave me the fuck alone

You don't get to decide what is and isn't good or bad

No host is killing a player for playing the game and faking a check or they are the worst host in mafia history and should be banned from ever hosting a mafia game on any site across the whole of FM

Leave
Me
Alone

You don't get to dictate how I play mafia shut the fuck up and solve the not obv towns
What am I supposed to say when you leave me flailing for hours in a move that could have killed the game? Well, town is losing a vocal player for that, and it's all your fault
You could say

Wow there's 24 hours left and lots of new and useful info let's solve the game thanks for giving town so much time to work with

You spent 24 hours whining about how town needed to do stuff

Now they have to and they have more info and you're showing no interest in moving the game forward anymore

Honestly it makes me wonder if my fake was actually right and now you can just drown town with negative energy cause I got cold feet and you don't need to pretend to care about solving anymore
You have to realize your actions have emotional consequences. Like really, if you force me for twenty-four hours to fight for my life and then say "oh, it was fake, I was just doing a potentially gamethrowing move" then what am I supposed to do? We're in a better place now but there are ways to do that without potentially throwing the game, so don't blame me if you don't have the skill or creativity to scumhunt without potentially outing all the town's PRs. But whatever, I'm supposed to be subbing out so I have no idea why I'm still responding
The problem is it wasn't game throwing so I'm very sick of you saying "you game threw"

I didn't I played a fake check which is a play in the play playbook it is not anti town

I rescinded it with plenty of time

You are not dead

I applied pressure and you reacted poorly so I held the pressure until I was satisfied that is not anti town

Maybe it is selfish but the only player I know is town is myself when I enter this game so I'm gonna do the selfish play that gets me a fuck ton of info
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I admit I over reacted and I will apologize for that emotional reaction

I don't like being told I'm throwing it's something that hurts me.

But my reaction was unwarranted

However the play was not and will never be something I regret I believe it was the objectively correct play and we won't agree on that so we should both move on

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:13 pm I'm gonna go spend time with my girlfriend she's upset and more important than you guys :p

The game is ez 5 people are sorted off this claim

Stop acting like it's a throw and solve the rest

Byeeee
Since when? :pout:
Since I read into the reactions

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jack suddenly showing uhh like I dunno activity after I rescinded but barely caring before that feels > rand wolfy

But also real life is a thing.

Still I don't like it... voting there

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Bye bye

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I'm bad.
Bye.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:50 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:42 pm Also, re Abigail. I have seen her be sure she was right about a person, from gut. She NEVER to the best of my knowledge tries to fakeclaim in that situation; she puts on a very confident face and clearly believes it, but she doesn't say she has info. I know this since I am a person she thinks is bad alot :scared: , and she's never done that to me. I've only ever seen her claim when she had info. So if she's saying it, and Dizzys play backs it up to my mind, I'm gonna trust her.
How does the latest revelation alter this view?
My vote was based on trusting Abigail. Now that she’s revealed it was a gambit, I plan to vote for someone else :shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:56 pm [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
I didn’t notice this was an option or I would have done it last night

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:06 am I'm bad.
Bye.
Is this real?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:22 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:12 pm @Long Con tell me why you’re taking suspish.

They don't like that I looked back at leetic after the red check and found their reaction to the check suspicious, and then voted. It is also damning that I called leetic's one post "self-aware", because that term had already been used in the thread before.

There may be some other elements, such as my vote for pyxxy on Day 1, when both the leading wagons were town.
Thanks. I used to associate a certain tone with bad LC, and it is totally absent here, but it was totally absent in Sixto, too. So I really have no baseline for you anymore.

@Thunal33 Is this the gist of it from your pov? Since you seem to feel strongly about this? I am going to reread him now, while I stew over Roxys post ^^ up there. I have to vote fairly early since I'll be AFK at EOD.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:53 am Bye bye
I quoted you since I don't know how to @ you. I never understood the point of a fake claim from a town perspective before, like why would a townie do it? Now I do. So I learned something. And I don't think a shakeup hurt this thread. And thanks for the uwu :hug:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:00 pm
I don't know.

I don't know.

Literally there in my post, dude. Leetic was the one assuming Abi is Town and not wolf, and I was speaking to leetic. About that exact thing.
I did miss some context because I was ISOing you, but I still think your reaction more closely fits someone who knew leetic was town than a lot of other people's reactions.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:24 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:22 pm

Thanks. I used to associate a certain tone with bad LC, and it is totally absent here, but it was totally absent in Sixto, too. So I really have no baseline for you anymore.

@Thunal33 Is this the gist of it from your pov? Since you seem to feel strongly about this? I am going to reread him now, while I stew over Roxys post ^^ up there. I have to vote fairly early since I'll be AFK at EOD.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:53 am Bye bye
I quoted you since I don't know how to @ you. I never understood the point of a fake claim from a town perspective before, like why would a townie do it? Now I do. So I learned something. And I don't think a shakeup hurt this thread. And thanks for the uwu :hug:
No, and it's hard for me to put it into words. Some of it is that it feels more disjoint and focused on the world where Abi's town and it's fake than, say, you or Epi's investigating.

I don't feel strongly about it. I felt more strongly about it last night but when I was away from the thread I kept thinking about LC flipping town and getting bad feelings. I'll be gone all day today including EoD, but with what I have I'll look at pyxxy and Roxy since I feel like I may have townread those two too easily without reevaluating.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:23 am
Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:06 am I'm bad.
Bye.
Is this real?
I don't think she'd do it as maf with the intent of just giving herself away, but you know her better so do you think it's real?

I saw it as more of a frustrated response to Epi's sus that can go either way.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

It might actually be scummy for Roxy even if it's not meant as just giving up. I see Roxy as a sort of unfiltered honest player, like Kate. I think town Roxy would usually have more of a reaction and even if she were done with engaging with sus she'd just say she were done instead of saying she's bad.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”