Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:39 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:22 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:30 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:12 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:07 pm I think my favorite thing is the tripping over feet to simultaneously try to shade me and call my claim obviously fake

While also openly acknowledging that it is in fact not obviously fake by speculating about "the real cop"
Leetic: "your play is dangerous because it might out the real cop"

Also leetic: "I claim cop"

Yeah, I'm comfortable calling Leetic mafia.
How are those contradictory statements? I rescinded the claim but an actual cop would have every right to be pissed off by this.
Another person claiming cop would make a hypothetical real cop outside you/Abi more likely to claim.
The point was never to hold onto it for long. Ideally, Abigail would have rescinded, then I would immediately rescind afterwards, and nobody would have to be outed
lololololololololololololololol

You kids are so hilarious.
This also makes zero sense and feels like scrambling what townie would do this?
What makes zero sense about this? I've been through a similar situation before that ended up being disastrous for town and wanted to limit the damage in this game but it seems that PA is insistent on this terrible lynch
Like the terrible elim you led yesterday without listening to any other player trying to point out that you could be wrong?
;)
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:47 am
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:08 pm

Leetic: "your play is dangerous because it might out the real cop"

Also leetic: "I claim cop"

Yeah, I'm comfortable calling Leetic mafia.
How are those contradictory statements? I rescinded the claim but an actual cop would have every right to be pissed off by this.
Another person claiming cop would make a hypothetical real cop outside you/Abi more likely to claim.
The point was never to hold onto it for long. Ideally, Abigail would have rescinded, then I would immediately rescind afterwards, and nobody would have to be outed

What makes zero sense about this? I've been through a similar situation before that ended up being disastrous for town and wanted to limit the damage in this game but it seems that PA is insistent on this terrible lynch
Like the terrible elim you led yesterday without listening to any other player trying to point out that you could be wrong?
It was hardly "terrible", it was the best choice we could have made based on the evidence. LP's last post was a huge blunder for town and they could have easily saved themselves by claiming but didn't for some reason. The only thing that makes it super unfortunate is that they turned out to be a PR, but otherwise eliminating an inactive town is miles better than eliminating an active one. I'd like to point out that Dizzy, whose slot's testimony you depend on to SR me, was also on the wagon
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:37 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:56 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
My perspective is perhaps biased because I played in a game where someone did exactlly that. https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vb ... p?t=151853 See Mikey (flashflaash account) on D2 (would be considered D3 in this site's parlance)
Does anyone ever actuality follow these links and read them? I don't bc its useless to base reads on meta bc meta changes game to game. And if you say not me then I would ask - so you still play like your first game? Unsure of everything?
Are you even paying attention? This is not a "meta read", it's me trying to understand what Abigail could possibly gain from a fakeclaim
You are using another players game on another site to describe a different player here if this is the right way to play I'm always going to play wrong.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:51 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
My perspective is perhaps biased because I played in a game where someone did exactlly that. https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vb ... p?t=151853 See Mikey (flashflaash account) on D2 (would be considered D3 in this site's parlance)
Does anyone ever actuality follow these links and read them? I don't bc its useless to base reads on meta bc meta changes game to game. And if you say not me then I would ask - so you still play like your first game? Unsure of everything?
Are you even paying attention? This is not a "meta read", it's me trying to understand what Abigail could possibly gain from a fakeclaim
You are using another players game on another site to describe a different player here if this is the right way to play I'm always going to play wrong.
No, I am using an analagous situation to try to understand Abigail's behavior. I even concluded that that's probably not what happens, since Abigail has little reason to as confidently wolfread me as Mikey did with DBP. Are you even paying attention to my posts, since it seems like every single one of your responses to my posts is a massive strawman taking the single most bad-faith interpretation
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Thunal33 »

Spoiler: show
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:10 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:31 am I've bean training for this game my entire life
Fluff.
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:31 am
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:07 pm I've played 6 games of forum mafia this year and was only town in 2 of them. So mathematically, there's a 100% chance I'm town this game.
been weighing on you?
Light shading/fluff.
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:33 am
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:39 pm Just for those who I haven't played with, a few questions just for me to get a rough idea of how each of you play \o/

Preferred alignment?
Do you tend to hyperpost or not too often?
Do you have experience playing with anyone else here?

Maybe silly to pose these for a casual game but helps me keep up so :D I'd appreciate people answering them
Preferred alignment? - I'm a side sleeper
Do you tend to hyperpost or not too often? - if I get going
Do you have experience playing with anyone else here? - yessirreebob
Note how they don't even commit to any of the answers.
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:35 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:04 pm [VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine for continuing to lurk, what are you even doing?
this post hurt me [complimentary]
Fluff, no real judgement here'
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:37 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:22 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:48 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:45 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:42 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:41 pm

Good timing :o
It's mainly introductions, I wanted to be around for most people getting here so I could get stuck into things but since things are quiet I'm struggling a little & I didnt really want to miss this and have all of my reads being from backreading off the word go.

I dont think there's much to his intro? Aside from slank cover. I've never played w him before so I dont fully know what to expect, which is why I gave my few little questions to try ease into things :D
Would you say he's GTH town or scum?
I honestly dont know ;_; I liked the beans reference because haha beans game, not sure about the 'woah why so pushy' thing but I dont think I could give a GTH read either way because there's so little there right now & I dont think it's impossible to say that it could come from either alignment

Will swing your question back on you though because I'm assuming off of Scotty's reaction that you've played w/ each other before, should I take his introduction as AI?
The whole point of a GTH is that it doesn't have to be based on anything, "I don't know" is not an acceptable answer

Last time I played with him is years ago. However, regardless of player you can always tell something from introduction posts. I know my introduction would be different had I randed a different alignment
This reeks of hyper self awareness and I don’t think you really mean that
yeah hey that's my lane
Minor shading/fluff.
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:45 am
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:54 am @pyxxy Why are you lurking? Don't you have any thoughts on the game?
Who posted - BEANS MAFIA - Day 1 - 91 replies
User NamePosts
leetic 26
Delta 16
Seanzie 16
Scotty 7
Thunal33 7
Jackofhearts2005 4
Dyslexicon 3
Epignosis 3
Justplayingitcool 3
S~V~S 2
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:46 am 15 players. 48/24 phases - game will be closed during the night phase. Closed setup. No hammers and it is not a bastard game.

Players

LinearPoint
Scotty
S~V~S
DrWilgy
Seanzie
Thunal33
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Delta
pyxxy
Epignosis
Roxy
leetic
Long Con
Dyslexicon
Jackofhearts2005
Maybe theyhad posted before, but can you blame me for not noticing? Fluff, only point here is "leetic was wrong about something" and it's only implied.
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:50 am second time playing with epi he feels like the first game I couldn't stop sussing him so I'm just gonna label him as a good bean for now

bedtime
Closest thing to an actual read, and it's still noncommittal.
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:50 am
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:50 am
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:39 pm Just for those who I haven't played with, a few questions just for me to get a rough idea of how each of you play \o/

Preferred alignment?

Maybe silly to pose these for a casual game but helps me keep up so :D I'd appreciate people answering them

:sigh:
:slick:
Fluff.

Nothing but fluff, light shading, and a noncommittal read on Epignosis. @LinearPoint is this really one of your bigger townreads?
Good look for pyxxy imo. leetic was trying to take away LP's townread on him.
ImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:58 am I want to pull Delta quotes and Thunal quotes but I'd also like to ask LongCon why he ignored my responses to his posts.
?_?

Is there anything specific you wanna talk about? I'll be free a while or I'll get back to you when I can otherwise
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:46 am This is probably the biggest town dumpster fire that I have ever been a part of
Nah that was yesterday when we lost our doc.

I hate games where people claim, it's subpar playing in my head.

What was the worst about yesterday is that you pushed an elim from one post, it was sad and if I was lp I would have played it the way they did.
;)
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:42 am
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:59 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:56 pm @leetic

Whenever you're around, can you give me a rough outline of how you're reading people right now? Thank you \o/
Delta Seanzie Thunal GTH town

Scotty Jack LP GTH scum

Still don't like Dyslexicon's self-vote, and even if it is RVS they dipped immediately so why?

I'll post in more detail when I'm on my laptop
I think at least one of Delta/Jack is scum from this assuming leetic is scum. I don't think leetic named 7 villagers.
What do you make of my interactions with leetic vs Jack's?

You threw this out which is fine & kinda aligns with my thoughts from d1 but I'm more curious about how you read us outside of this statement
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:57 am
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:46 am This is probably the biggest town dumpster fire that I have ever been a part of

What was the worst about yesterday is that you pushed an elim from one post, it was sad and if I was lp I would have played it the way they did.
Since when is it "subpar playing" for town to self-pres? Is this opposite day or something?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:56 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:31 am I've bean training for this game my entire life
Fluff.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:07 pm I've played 6 games of forum mafia this year and was only town in 2 of them. So mathematically, there's a 100% chance I'm town this game.
been weighing on you?
Light shading/fluff.

Preferred alignment?

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:04 pm [VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine for continuing to lurk, what are you even doing?
leetic wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:42 pm

Would you say he's GTH town or scum?
I honestly dont know ;_; I liked the beans reference because haha beans game, not sure about the 'woah why so pushy' thing but I dont think I could give a GTH read either way because there's so little there right now & I dont think it's impossible to say that it could come from either alignment

Will swing your question back on you though because I'm assuming off of Scotty's reaction that you've played w/ each other before, should I take his introduction as AI?
The whole point of a GTH is that it doesn't have to be based on anything, "I don't know" is not an acceptable answer

Last time I played with him is years ago. However, regardless of player you can always tell something from introduction posts. I know my introduction would be different had I randed a different alignment
yeah hey that's my lane
Minor shading/fluff.
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:54 am @pyxxy Why are you lurking? Don't you have any thoughts on the game?
User NamePosts
leetic 26
Delta 16
Seanzie 16
Scotty 7
Thunal33 7
Jackofhearts2005 4
Dyslexicon 3
Epignosis 3
Justplayingitcool 3
S~V~S 2
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:46 am 15 players. 48/24 phases - game will be closed during the night phase. Closed setup. No hammers and it is not a bastard game.

Players

LinearPoint
Scotty
S~V~S
DrWilgy
Seanzie
Thunal33
Delta
pyxxy
Epignosis
Roxy
leetic
Long Con
Dyslexicon
Jackofhearts2005
Maybe theyhad posted before, but can you blame me for not noticing? Fluff, only point here is "leetic was wrong about something" and it's only implied.
pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:50 am second time playing with epi he feels like the first game I couldn't stop sussing him so I'm just gonna label him as a good bean for now

bedtime

Preferred alignment?

Fluff.

Nothing but fluff, light shading, and a noncommittal read on Epignosis. @LinearPoint is this really one of your bigger townreads?
Aren't you counting your chickens before they hatch? None of this will be useful when I flip town
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

People need to realize that a red check isn't a mechanical out, especially when there is no reason to clear the cop. This is at least the third fake redcheck on me that I have dealt with, and that's not counting fake redchecks on other people
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

@leetic

Out of the people voting you, who do you think has been towny in their approach vs wolfy?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:58 am

Whenever you're around, can you give me a rough outline of how you're reading people right now? Thank you \o/

Scotty Jack LP GTH scum

Still don't like Dyslexicon's self-vote, and even if it is RVS they dipped immediately so why?

I think at least one of Delta/Jack is scum from this assuming leetic is scum. I don't think leetic named 7 villagers.

You threw this out which is fine & kinda aligns with my thoughts from d1 but I'm more curious about how you read us outside of this statement
I think Jack is scummier than you for reasons I talked about earlier in the day. Your interactions feel like a mixed bag so far, I'm a little paranoid leetic picked on you first but explaining what GTH is to you I think looks good.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:58 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:57 am

Since when is it "subpar playing" for town to self-pres? Is this opposite day or something?
Look, if I had a claim that could save myself, I would do it. I'm just vanilla town unfortunately
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:50 am

It was hardly "terrible", it was the best choice we could have made based on the evidence. LP's last post was a huge blunder for town and they could have easily saved themselves by claiming but didn't for some reason. The only thing that makes it super unfortunate is that they turned out to be a PR, but otherwise eliminating an inactive town is miles better than eliminating an active one. I'd like to point out that Dizzy, whose slot's testimony you depend on to SR me, was also on the wagon
l depend on no one else's read but my own. Why do I need someone else to tell me who to sus when I'm perfectly capable to do it myself?

The super unfortunate thing that happened yesterday was too many people followed you.
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:59 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:56 am
Fluff.
been weighing on you?
Light shading/fluff.

Preferred alignment?

yeah hey that's my lane
Minor shading/fluff.
User NamePosts
leetic 26
Delta 16
Seanzie 16
Scotty 7
Thunal33 7
Jackofhearts2005 4
Dyslexicon 3
Epignosis 3
Justplayingitcool 3
S~V~S 2

Players

LinearPoint
Scotty
S~V~S
DrWilgy
Seanzie
Thunal33
Delta
pyxxy
Epignosis
Roxy
leetic
Long Con
Dyslexicon
Jackofhearts2005

bedtime

Preferred alignment?

Fluff.

Aren't you counting your chickens before they hatch? None of this will be useful when I flip town
Today I have 1 goose, at the end of the phase I'll have 0 geese.
ImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:02 pm

Scotty Jack LP GTH scum

I think Jack is scummier than you for reasons I talked about earlier in the day. Your interactions feel like a mixed bag so far, I'm a little paranoid leetic picked on you first but explaining what GTH is to you I think looks good.
Ah, I mightve missed that post D: I'll go back and find it now, thank you \o/

How are you feeling about those you mentioned at EOD1?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:02 pm @leetic

Out of the people voting you, who do you think has been towny in their approach vs wolfy?
As I said earlier, if Abigail is town (which I think is most likely, there is no reason for scum to make this gambit here) then wolves usually allow town to eat themselves. That would match up with pyxxy's behavior… and yours.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:53 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:51 am
No, I am using an analagous situation to try to understand Abigail's behavior. I even concluded that that's probably not what happens, since Abigail has little reason to as confidently wolfread me as Mikey did with DBP. Are you even paying attention to my posts, since it seems like every single one of your responses to my posts is a massive strawman taking the single most bad-faith interpretation
I'm fine responding to you.

Offc I'm reading sorry you do not like what I'm saying.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:03 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:50 am

l depend on no one else's read but my own. Why do I need someone else to tell me who to sus when I'm perfectly capable to do it myself?

The super unfortunate thing that happened yesterday was too many people followed you.
No, the unfortunate thing was that LP didn't claim when doing so would have saved them. That wasn't my fault

Why are people constantly defending anti-town plays here?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:04 pm

As I said earlier, if Abigail is town (which I think is most likely, there is no reason for scum to make this gambit here) then wolves usually allow town to eat themselves. That would match up with pyxxy's behavior… and yours.
:shrug: to that last part, I havent been here long enough to really catch up until now

Do you think your wagon is pure then? Because with this stance, there should be people approaching the check on you with TMI that it's on town. Do you think myself or pyxxy fit that role?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:07 pm

:shrug: to that last part, I havent been here long enough to really catch up until now

Do you think your wagon is pure then? Because with this stance, there should be people approaching the check on you with TMI that it's on town. Do you think myself or pyxxy fit that role?
I wouldn't say it's guaranteed, but I lean on my wagon being pure right now. Of course, there are people who haven't really shown up since said incident like Jack and Wilgy that it could also be. And I think you misunderstand, scum doesn't really have to approach this situation at all to get what they want
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

I meant to say I'm done resold to leetic.
;)
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

Responding ffs phone posting
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:04 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:02 pm

Scotty Jack LP GTH scum

Ah, I mightve missed that post D: I'll go back and find it now, thank you \o/

How are you feeling about those you mentioned at EOD1?
A lot better about Epi than I did at EoD1, I did some meta comparison and I think his approach to me/Dizzy is fundamentally different from him going after hard targets as scum in the game we wolfed together. Below null on Wilgy since despite not having any reads he made the snap read that a leetic post was scummy. I thought it was fine in a vacuum, but if leetic is scum I'm concerned about it. I still sus Nanook for similar reasons of his posts seeming more concerned with how the thread sees him, and I sus Jack for similar reasons.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

The pyxxy wagon is 100% pure right now, why not join that
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'm still disappointed that few if any people are using any critical thinking on the supposed redcheck
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

This is similar to what I asked leetic last night.

Do you have any non-leetic susses rn?
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
It’s my birthday

Post by Roxy »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:12 pm I'm still disappointed that few if any people are using any critical thinking on the supposed redcheck
Stop please.
;)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:13 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:12 pm I'm still disappointed that few if any people are using any critical thinking on the supposed redcheck
Stop please.
Why? It would be anti-town to just let this mislynch happen, even if I am cursed with the knowledge that there is little if anything I can do to prevent it

Also didn't you say you would stop responding to me?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Can't believe I'm saying this but I miss Dyslexicon
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:13 pm

I am a little shaky on you after EOD, which is why I've pressed on you a little about it & prior to the redcheck I had said I was slightly worried about potentially being pocketed by leetic which is why I opened as I did. Still a few ?s when it comes to Nanook/Jack, but less so since Abi's talked about Nanook feeling as he usually does & I'm curious about the pyxxy EOD votes from Jack & LC

Outside of that, I do feel like I have more solidified townreads than I do actual scumreads, which feels like a weird reversal of my game since I tend to try find scum first? But I think Roxy/SVS are both solidly town irrespective of what leetic flips. Abi is almost always town regardless & I agree on Epi being likely town based on my own understanding of how he plays wolf, even if it was only 1 game :wowee:
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also Abigail it's never too late to rescind
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I feel like my eod reads to now have kinda flipped and I dont really know what to make of it x_x but sorting through things nonetheless
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:19 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:13 pm

I am a little shaky on you after EOD, which is why I've pressed on you a little about it & prior to the redcheck I had said I was slightly worried about potentially being pocketed by leetic which is why I opened as I did. Still a few ?s when it comes to Nanook/Jack, but less so since Abi's talked about Nanook feeling as he usually does & I'm curious about the pyxxy EOD votes from Jack & LC

Outside of that, I do feel like I have more solidified townreads than I do actual scumreads, which feels like a weird reversal of my game since I tend to try find scum first? But I think Roxy/SVS are both solidly town irrespective of what leetic flips. Abi is almost always town regardless & I agree on Epi being likely town based on my own understanding of how he plays wolf, even if it was only 1 game :wowee:
Yeah, I agree on all those townreads. My scumlean on Jack is stronger than my one on Nanook, I feel like Nanook's few posts today are decent for tiny reasons like calling the redcheck based.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

@DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 Tagging since you are the two who haven't really shown up after the false redcheck. If either of you have bight actions that could have caused this to happen, you need to claim asap.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

*night actions
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, if I'm really gonna die here, someone is gonna have to take my place as the super vocal townie
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Despite everything, I still want town to win this, if only because my w/l ratio on this site is still absolutely terrible. Still, if town wants to make that happen, they really have to put in the work, and I still strongly recommend that y'all will prepare for the eventuality that I will flip town
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I tried my best this game, but there's only so much one person can do. I still want to pressure people, but when all they'll talk about is the fake redcheck what's the point?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I guess I expect players here to have some baseline competence. But that turned out to be my undoing
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:50 pm Well, if I'm really gonna die here, someone is gonna have to take my place as the super vocal townie
do I have to ;_;

I'm free if you want to talk outside of the red check, what are you thinking rn?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:04 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:50 pm Well, if I'm really gonna die here, someone is gonna have to take my place as the super vocal townie
do I have to ;_;

I'm free if you want to talk outside of the red check, what are you thinking rn?
Since you asked me the question, do you think any votes on me look bad if I'm town?

I invite @Thunal33 to answer this as well
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:05 pm
do I have to ;_;

Since you asked me the question, do you think any votes on me look bad if I'm town?

Long Con's reaction to Abi's claim is odd & their later posts treating you as if you're boxed in feels especially weird, I think regardless of what you flip.

So I would say LC more than anyone else on the wagon
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:09 pm
do I have to ;_;

Long Con's reaction to Abi's claim is odd & their later posts treating you as if you're boxed in feels especially weird, I think regardless of what you flip.

Do you think there's anything weird about pyxxy's reaction or lack thereof?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:11 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:09 pm
do I have to ;_;

Do you think there's anything weird about pyxxy's reaction or lack thereof?
Notably, they even responded to one of my posts without discussing the elephant in the room
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
This is desperately self-aware. [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
This is the shift I'm on about, it doesnt feel all too natural and I think it can be both v/w and w/w. It's just super odd x_x
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also, I think I surpassed my record for most posts in a single game! Not bad for a (likely) D2 mislynch
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

do I have to ;_;

I don't think any look clearly bad, but I think Epi and SVS's both look good regardless of your flip and perhaps even better if you flip town. Both had pretty transparent thought processes before coming to confident conclusions that you're mafia. If you're town I'd expect maf to be more likely to hedge on you.
ImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:13 pm Also, I think I surpassed my record for most posts in a single game! Not bad for a (likely) D2 mislynch
I'm a little way off my record :,) 1100 posts to beat \o/

Return to “Previous Heists”