Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:29 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:18 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:05 am [VOTE: sean] aubergine
No.

Look at the gamestate. I am clearly the one most pushing the game forward at this point.

Zenon and Rem are just fluff after fluff. Robyn is afk. Wilgy has been afk until I started pushing on them. Guillo and Epi have done some stuff. Pyxxy has done nothing.

No.

If you all actually vote me out here (and it is going that way, but it shouldn't be), like... I don't even know what to say.

Literally the one person hardpushing for ACTUAL SOLVING, and the one person ACTUALLY QUESTIONING PEOPLE ON THEIR READS... yup. Vote them off.
I have solves you just don't like them because they don't fit your blatant agenda.

This game is not going to be a win following you because you are wrong. This thread state is atrocious. I'm not caught up but I doubt my reads change so the fact my top 2 towns are the only viable wagons in this game right now is atrocious it means wolfs are controlling the thread and I think it very well could be you. Your pushing easy town misexes and using your activity to push people off you. I think your powerwolf.

I have reads. I have content. I've done stuff to help this game you just don't like it because I was stopping your Rem misexe.
ONE PERSON ONE PERSON HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIX THAT ALL DAY. ONE PERSON

I've been yelling, kicking, screaming at the thread all day trying to find good wagons. You weren't around when Wilgy was a possible wagon. You blaming the current wagons on others when you weren't doing anything to make any good wagons show up all day is not fair.

Nah. I have worked harder today than anyone else. No. I'm not even going to respond to this. I don't even want damn Robyn, it's just the best that the thread is giving me right this second, and you aren't even caught up enough to know and calling this? No. Get out of here.
1. Bull nobody has tried to fix this the wagons have been stagnated all day. People are only pushing people for weak reasons because me and Rem talked in the thread. There is no attempt to change this

2. Have you? Seems to me you've just pushed Rem I defended Rem you told me I was wrong and kept pushing Rem you moved to Wilgy a bit than back to Rem than decided to find scum games which support me but kept pushing Rem until you decided to start being worried about the flip now and your before EoD because the blood is about to be on your hands and people are starting to push back against you

3. Everyone has tried today except maaaaaybe robyn cause she hasn't posted but I know why that is and believe robyn is town for a million reasons

I've put in effort I've found town people just don't fucking like the town I've found.
What? This morning I was a wagon, then it was Epi v Guillo, Wilgy was a wagon for a while, Rem disappeared and reappeared. I reappeared, Robyn just showed up, there's a push to bring Guillo back. Are you even following D2? wtf is this?

I started the day pushing Epi actually, then Pyxxy, then moved to Rem, then backed off and moved to Wilgy, while also trying to drum up more participation from people not participating. The scum game didn't "support you", it just removed a single point against Rem. They still aren't showing the type of nuanced solviness they did in those town games, and didn't in the scum games. Also, why is your ONLY focus about Rem? You are ignoring the other 6 slots in this game completely, for what? Because I don't see any reason why you'd expect one person to have THAT MUCH progression on the one slot you care about, and not see them as town unless they have no progression elsewhere (guess what?).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:47 pm Zenon, how come you were 100% spot on about Rem being town in those games you linked.

What is the secret?
I read games weird. I read and pick up on things nobody else does and than get told I'm stupid and I'm wrong and I am reading things that are meaningless when I talk about them and than I get ignored and than those people flip town and people look at me and try to explain away my success.

Mac is one of the only players who has accurately pinpointed that I read things it looks like tmi it makes no sense but I have high accuracy.

So what is it? I read around intent, emotion, vibes, whatever I have explained this I have explained that I believe that Rems vibes were pure that she was not lying about being disappointed with her rand and this game until seeing me.

That is how I read the game. And than I try to look at things and go does this make sense as wolf? Does it make sense as town?

Why why not what makes more sense

My read accuracy on town reads is >rand I'm not 100% nobody is but I will always believe in my town reads.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:39 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:38 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:19 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:51 am @pyxxy @Zenon I suggest you re-eval. My D1 I think a careful reader can clearly tell I believed my pushes. Today, I believe I have been the person who is most trying to solve the game and find a cohesive worldview. There have been no actual points against me made by anyone that I am aware of (correct me if I'm wrong). Aside from possible tinfoil, there is no reason to vote me here.
I'm not reevaluating I'm right
I don't believe you believe this.
You know for a fucking fact I believe this
You don't have confidence in your scumreads, you've never caught me as wolf, and yet you confidently think I'm scum now?
That's not what I was saying I wouldn't reeval lom
I don't believe you believe you're right. That's what I was saying.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:50 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:37 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:38 pm I mean, Robyn could be with anyone at this point, but yeah... the more I think about it, the more I don't like Pyxxy's Robyn stuff today.

Pyxxy posted a vote on Robyn with "look a distraction".

Didn't mention them again until Pyxxy put Seanzie, Epi, Robyn as PoE.

When asked "why Robyn?" their response was "why not?"

then declared Robyn spewed town by the thread.
So are you calling Robyn a wolf?

Pyxxy a wolf?

I don't understand the conclusion I'm to draw here

But I do understand that you've basically scum read or shaded like at least 50% of this game today

Why?
Literally my town meta.

I ALSO don't understand. I have been trying to figure out a good worldview all day, but it is make excessively hard with people like you and Rem being AFK unless you're chatting about stuff not related to the game (I know you do give some reads, but you gotta understand your post-overload makes it 1,000 times harder for people to sort through it all to find anything). Epi has been full-on AFK for almost all day. Wilgy looks like a wolf, but at least they're participating. Falcon only stopped in for a little while. Pyxxy seems reasonable right now, but they do kinda look like they're TMIing so they're hard to trust. Who else am I even missing?

I've been working my ass off to try to find scum today. That's why I've been throwing around scum reads. Seeing what makes sense, and what people respond to, but TONS OF PEOPLE haven't been around, or have just REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS, and it makes it impossible to do anything productive in thread.

THAT ISN'T me. Don't blame me for this threadstate. I am trying to help. Can't be done alone.
It's extremely frustrating to have to keep hearing this about me over and over and over. I've tried. I'm continuing to try. Rem has prayed reads they exist I know they exist I've read them she's tried.
How about you show me those reads from Rem here that made you certain that she is town here Zenon.

You must understand thst this is a game of mafia and to convince other town you must show some proof. You showed proof that you ate accurate in reading her but you have not shown why is Tem town here.
I've explained my read you either believe it or you don't I'm not gonna do homework to prove it.

Rem has made and expanded on reads I know this for fact I've asked for them.

She's played the game. If you or anyone else ignored that that's not on me because I paid attention. My simple point is the idea she's done nothing is false as was the idea I did nothing

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:51 am @pyxxy @Zenon I suggest you re-eval. My D1 I think a careful reader can clearly tell I believed my pushes. Today, I believe I have been the person who is most trying to solve the game and find a cohesive worldview. There have been no actual points against me made by anyone that I am aware of (correct me if I'm wrong). Aside from possible tinfoil, there is no reason to vote me here.
You don't have confidence in your scumreads, you've never caught me as wolf, and yet you confidently think I'm scum now?
I do believe I'm right

Robyn is town
Rem is town

I believe that and I will not reeval

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:53 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:47 pm Zenon, how come you were 100% spot on about Rem being town in those games you linked.

What is the secret?
I read games weird. I read and pick up on things nobody else does and than get told I'm stupid and I'm wrong and I am reading things that are meaningless when I talk about them and than I get ignored and than those people flip town and people look at me and try to explain away my success.

Mac is one of the only players who has accurately pinpointed that I read things it looks like tmi it makes no sense but I have high accuracy.

So what is it? I read around intent, emotion, vibes, whatever I have explained this I have explained that I believe that Rems vibes were pure that she was not lying about being disappointed with her rand and this game until seeing me.

That is how I read the game. And than I try to look at things and go does this make sense as wolf? Does it make sense as town?

My read accuracy on town reads is >rand I'm not 100% nobody is but I will always believe in my town reads.
Ok i believe you but again you must understand that to get other townies on board of what tou believe, you must show evidence that Rem is town.
Vibes are not gonna cut it, they are only good for post game bragging “yeeeeeah i was right about so and so”, we've all done it, im a cred hog myself but to get town behind you, you must show us what you see, quotes, posts etc.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:46 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:43 pm My worldview was a lot simpler when I just thought Epi was wolfing.

They did make me feel distinctly different than when I've seen them wolf in the past though.

Does anyone have strong feelings about Epi one way or the other?
Can you eyeball turtles and let me know what what you think re my meta call?

While I see t epi, I ack that that read is about as substantiated as my Rem/Robyn reads.

With Pyx town telling and Zenon petitioning, I'm questioning where I am wrong.
He comes out the game in Turtles being a lot chummier than he was here, but the short, snappy one-liners about people that can be interpreted in multiple ways does kinda appear in both (this isn't the best way to describe it, but meh). Idk I'm not confident, but it did feel like he did the bare-minimum today to get me off his back, and then dipped, and yesterday I was pretty confident he was wolf when interacting with him, and I trust my previous-self to a reasonable degree.

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:46 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:35 pm @Zenon

You dont want rem or robyn and i dont want Seanzie.

Say we both agree to compromise in another slot outside of those three.

Whom would be your pick?
Pyxxys town

I'm fine with any of the others my order if preference is

Wilgy > Epi > Falc

Talk to me about those reads plz
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

If he posts after this vote is because he has been lurking and reading
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

Idk what to do.

I feel like if I vote Epi it's with far less confidence than Robyn, but Zenon is swearing by it.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:56 pm

I do believe I'm right

Robyn is town
Rem is town

I am trying to talk to you and I feel like you are trying your best to deliberately misunderstand me.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Bruh! Im voting with Wilgy
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Epi] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:07 pm Bruh! Im voting with Wilgy
I would still vote Wilgy

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I really don't see why everyone is so opposed to voting with me...

Especially when I'm there first.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Epignosis »

Nice try.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:08 pmNice try.
What do you think of WIlgy?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:05 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

I'm posting after this vote because I am working yet cognizant that 7pm ET is the deadline.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:09 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:08 pmNice try.
What do you think of WIlgy?
No idea. I'm four pages behind and log on to see I'm the leading lynch candidate. Thanks for that Seanzie, Guillotine, folks who agreed last evening that the state of the thread was shit.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:09 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:05 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

I'm posting after this vote because I am working yet cognizant that 7pm ET is the deadline.
LMAO
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm back to [VOTE: Robyn] aubergine.

Voting elsewhere feels bad.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm also working and listening to some really shitty music.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Zenon @Guillotine care for a Wilgy wagon?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:05 pm

Whom would be your pick?
Pyxxys town

Wilgy > Epi > Falc

Care to join me on WIlgy?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Zenon there you go, an alternative to Rem and Seanzie has opened up
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Rem vote Wilgy

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll try to get caught up and make a more informed choice.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Yeah, wow. When voting Wilgy the knot in my stomach doesn't feel so bad.

That's a good sign.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:15 pm Yeah, wow. When voting Wilgy the knot in my stomach doesn't feel so bad.

That's a good sign.
Like idk, today has kinda shattered my confidence in this whole game, but everything was feeling just way off, and this feels way better.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:15 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:15 pm Yeah, wow. When voting Wilgy the knot in my stomach doesn't feel so bad.

That's a good sign.
Like idk, today has kinda shattered my confidence in this whole game, but everything was feeling just way off, and this feels way better.
lol good luck after flip I suppose.
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@DrWilgy

Mind giving us an updated read list?

Town

Scum
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If it's really best for me to be removed from PoE:

Legacy
Falcon, Guillo, Pyx, Zenon town

Seanzie seems like frustrated town

Epi doesn't seem in likeness to W meta

Robyn and Rem seem wolfy but Zenon says no so w/e.

And I only say this because it seems a lot of people I tr just think I'm wolf, so this must be the way.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:17 pm @DrWilgy

Mind giving us an updated read list?

Town

Scum
lol see above
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:18 pm If it's really best for me to be removed from PoE:

Legacy

And I only say this because it seems a lot of people I tr just think I'm wolf, so this must be the way.
So right now your best guess at a wolf team is Robyn/Rem? Or something else?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:18 pm If it's really best for me to be removed from PoE:

Legacy

I'd think at least one in Robyn/Rem. The team works, but is Zenon really wrong in both? Probably not.

The teammate would be some area where I have misread. I.e. epi actually being in scum range or your frustrated wolf looks just like frustrated town.

I'd say possibly wrong on you/epi then Guillo/Pyxxy but I really don't think I'm wrong in Falc/Zenon
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Wilgy is primed to snipe btw. They have full-say on wagons as it stands right now (unless Rem comes back).

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:28 pm Wilgy is primed to snipe btw. They have full-say on wagons as it stands right now (unless Rem comes back).
Eh, snipe is a little unfair. Wilgy can just self-pres and survive is my point.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:23 pm

Legacy

I'd think at least one in Robyn/Rem. The team works, but is Zenon really wrong in both? Probably not.

The teammate would be some area where I have misread. I.e. epi actually being in scum range or your frustrated wolf looks just like frustrated town.

I'd say possibly wrong on you/epi then Guillo/Pyxxy but I really don't think I'm wrong in Falc/Zenon
Is there any reason you seem to want Robyn a lot more than Rem?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:59 pm

What is the secret?

Ok i believe you but again you must understand that to get other townies on board of what tou believe, you must show evidence that Rem is town.
Vibes are not gonna cut it, they are only good for post game bragging “yeeeeeah i was right about so and so”, we've all done it, im a cred hog myself but to get town behind you, you must show us what you see, quotes, posts etc.
I've said what I can say I've tried to convince. I don't build giant cases I don't iso but I've explained my reasons they are there to judge and decide.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:05 pm

Whom would be your pick?
Pyxxys town

Wilgy > Epi > Falc

It is as simple as I do not have compelling reasons or evidence to town core any of them and in order falcon is the most compelling towny to me and Wilgy the least.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Wilgz

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:32 pm

What is the secret?

I've said what I can say I've tried to convince. I don't build giant cases I don't iso but I've explained my reasons they are there to judge and decide.
Your ISO is 8 pages. It makes it unreasonably hard to find anything in there. It isn't unreasonable for links to previous posts or a tldr in that case.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:06 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:56 pm

I do believe I'm right

Robyn is town
Rem is town

I am trying to talk to you and I feel like you are trying your best to deliberately misunderstand me.
I think that's excessively unfair

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:23 pm

Legacy

Is there any reason you seem to want Robyn a lot more than Rem?
I've seen more Zenon/Rem interactions than Zenon/Robyn, makes me trust one read just slightly more.

Plus Robyn just not being here makes me feel better voting the slot.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:12 pm @Zenon @Guillotine care for a Wilgy wagon?
Wilgy and Epi are both fine by me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That's a good sign.
I don't know why confidence needs to be shattered

I don't know why everyone this game feels like they need to tear everything down and make everything so gloomy doomy.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:33 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:32 pm

What is the secret?

Your ISO is 8 pages. It makes it unreasonably hard to find anything in there. It isn't unreasonable for links to previous posts or a tldr in that case.
I have less posts than I've had D1 in some games and people have isod me but I've literally stated my reasons in the last like 20 fucking posts so no

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:36 pm

That's a good sign.
I don't know why confidence needs to be shattered

I don't know why everyone this game feels like they need to tear everything down and make everything so gloomy doomy.
You literally came in here calling the threadstate trash, blaming me for it. Then this.

No.

Please step back and consider my perspective for just a little bit here.

Return to “Previous Hustles”