Moderator: Community Team

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Guillotine »

The reason for staying on me is because i dont remember her and she does not believe it.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:31 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:01 pm We've got 3 hours. I'm not doomering yet.

100% agree that Robyn disappearing doesn't earn a shield. It's that people were not seriously discussing Robyn until now, the last quarter or so of the phase.

And it's not with "oh we chop Robyn, we then have a POE of X Y and Z to win the game bc association analysis".

You've done the most out of anyone. You've suggested Pyxxy/Robyn. But if that's true, then you should always chop me because I've actually been interacting and posting today.

Robyn and I are sort of opposites in posting numbers, D1 compared to D2. The more recent day will always be fresher. You could make a case for me knowing that Robyn would be afk or that I'm reacting out of anxiety about Robyn slanking / not working with me in scum chat, or something like that.

In which case. You should always chop me first. Because flipping Robyn on a day lacking in cases against Robyn + basically nothing gained from a town!Robyn flip.

If Robyn slanks again tomorrow, kill'em dead. But not today.
1. I suggested you two could be teamed, but Robyn could be teamed with anyone at this point, which is why IMO they aren't a bad chop.

2. We have two miselims left. waiting to chop slots that aren't contributing like you're suggesting only works for so long. If we miss today and Robyn is town, that sends us to F5, which is bad.

3. The gain from a town!Robyn flip is removing a slot that is not showing signs of coming closer to being socially resolved. The detriment of not flipping Robyn is that we only have so many elims, and while Robyn is the worst offender from today, there are a lot of slots that IMO are not contributing the content required to suss out the wolves in time.
1. That's focusing entirely on all of the upside if Robyn flips scum. But you also are saying that Robyn could be with anyone. That also means that chopping Robyn clears.....no one. So how is it a good chop?

2. Wait. So in point #1, you were preflipping Robyn as scum. But in this point, you're preflipping Robyn as town?

You can only have one argument. Stick with #1 or #2. Can't have both.

3. But flipping town Robyn doesn't get us zip. Zero. Zilch. As opposed to flipping literally anyone else, myself included, where solving can be done and associations can be made tomorrow.
This feels like you aren't considering a T Seanzie world at all right? I doubt and consider both T and W worlds 96% of the time, so why wouldn't T Seanzie do the same?

Everyone being towny 36% of the time does point towards sleepy wolves. The PoE being between you/Rem/Robyn, I'd rather not be incorrect on you/Rem if I don't have to be. While I don't have arguments as to who Robyn's immediate teammate is, I at least have arguments as for why each other player can be T.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I get what you are saying Pyx, I just disagree by .000034%.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:50 pm

100% agree that Robyn disappearing doesn't earn a shield. It's that people were not seriously discussing Robyn until now, the last quarter or so of the phase.

And it's not with "oh we chop Robyn, we then have a POE of X Y and Z to win the game bc association analysis".

You've done the most out of anyone. You've suggested Pyxxy/Robyn. But if that's true, then you should always chop me because I've actually been interacting and posting today.

Robyn and I are sort of opposites in posting numbers, D1 compared to D2. The more recent day will always be fresher. You could make a case for me knowing that Robyn would be afk or that I'm reacting out of anxiety about Robyn slanking / not working with me in scum chat, or something like that.

In which case. You should always chop me first. Because flipping Robyn on a day lacking in cases against Robyn + basically nothing gained from a town!Robyn flip.

1. I suggested you two could be teamed, but Robyn could be teamed with anyone at this point, which is why IMO they aren't a bad chop.

2. We have two miselims left. waiting to chop slots that aren't contributing like you're suggesting only works for so long. If we miss today and Robyn is town, that sends us to F5, which is bad.

3. The gain from a town!Robyn flip is removing a slot that is not showing signs of coming closer to being socially resolved. The detriment of not flipping Robyn is that we only have so many elims, and while Robyn is the worst offender from today, there are a lot of slots that IMO are not contributing the content required to suss out the wolves in time.
1. That's focusing entirely on all of the upside if Robyn flips scum. But you also are saying that Robyn could be with anyone. That also means that chopping Robyn clears.....no one. So how is it a good chop?

2. Wait. So in point #1, you were preflipping Robyn as scum. But in this point, you're preflipping Robyn as town?

3. But flipping town Robyn doesn't get us zip. Zero. Zilch. As opposed to flipping literally anyone else, myself included, where solving can be done and associations can be made tomorrow.
This feels like you aren't considering a T Seanzie world at all right? I doubt and consider both T and W worlds 96% of the time, so why wouldn't T Seanzie do the same?

Everyone being towny 36% of the time does point towards sleepy wolves. The PoE being between you/Rem/Robyn, I'd rather not be incorrect on you/Rem if I don't have to be. While I don't have arguments as to who Robyn's immediate teammate is, I at least have arguments as for why each other player can be T.
In a T Seanzie world, he is being incredibly gracious towards me and my tunnel. I owe him a drink and an appetizer afterwards.

But I'm pretty convinced it's W Seanzie.

_But_ last time I ever behaved this convinced of a read was probably scum!me getting Robyn chopped.

So. Not a great track record to compare against 😛
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:50 pm

In a T Seanzie world, he is being incredibly gracious towards me and my tunnel. I owe him a drink and an appetizer afterwards.

But I'm pretty convinced it's W Seanzie.

_But_ last time I ever behaved this convinced of a read was probably scum!me getting Robyn chopped.

So. Not a great track record to compare against
😛
Ok Pyxxy is just town.

No wolf is gonna bring that up willingly in a game with players wth no meta of him
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:57 pm No wolf is gonna bring that up willingly in a game with players wth no meta of him
legit NAI for me, I play in a very.....self-aware manner? maybe self-referential is closer to accurate

and that's not me trying to bullshit and like, protect my scum results or anything, just how I've come to play
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

(that said, I do think people could read me based on how/when I do it, and I'm not denying those kinds of reads)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

ugh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Robyn] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Nothing feels good to me, I don't want to be voting with Wilgy, but honestly this is probably the best flip today, at least based on how I'm currently feeling.

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:51 am @pyxxy @Zenon I suggest you re-eval. My D1 I think a careful reader can clearly tell I believed my pushes. Today, I believe I have been the person who is most trying to solve the game and find a cohesive worldview. There have been no actual points against me made by anyone that I am aware of (correct me if I'm wrong). Aside from possible tinfoil, there is no reason to vote me here.
I'm not reevaluating I'm right
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:10 pm Nothing feels good to me, I don't want to be voting with Wilgy, but honestly this is probably the best flip today, at least based on how I'm currently feeling.
:meany:
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

1. No, it isn't focusing entirely on upsides, it is playing a game of probabilities, while trying to limit the potential worlds. Someone that fits with anyone from a purely associative standpoint has a higher chance of flipping scum (if all you have is associative data), and IF there are people alive that fit with everyone, it become almost impossible to narrow down scum since you don't know if you should be looing for associations between those posting. Flipping a slot that could be teamed with anyone while still having enough time to do another info flip is good since it reduces the number of potential teams to consider by the highest amount possible, regardless of their flip.

2. No, I'm not preflipping anyone at any moment, I'm considering probabilities. I'm sorry if you don't get it, but I have to SIMULTANEOUSLY consider the chance of Robyn being town and scum since I don't know, and so in 2. I'm doing a worst-case analysis of what can happen if we listen to you. This does not preflip anything, just considers the worst possible outcome.

3. I'm sorry, you and I clearly think about this game differently if you are in earnest here. Removing a slot that you don't have confidence can resolve naturally is a benefit regardless of their alignment (that benefit it sometimes overshadowed by the potential benefits of flipping another slot though).

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:51 am @pyxxy @Zenon I suggest you re-eval. My D1 I think a careful reader can clearly tell I believed my pushes. Today, I believe I have been the person who is most trying to solve the game and find a cohesive worldview. There have been no actual points against me made by anyone that I am aware of (correct me if I'm wrong). Aside from possible tinfoil, there is no reason to vote me here.
I don't believe you believe this.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:18 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:05 am [VOTE: sean] aubergine
No.

Look at the gamestate. I am clearly the one most pushing the game forward at this point.

Zenon and Rem are just fluff after fluff. Robyn is afk. Wilgy has been afk until I started pushing on them. Guillo and Epi have done some stuff. Pyxxy has done nothing.

No.

If you all actually vote me out here (and it is going that way, but it shouldn't be), like... I don't even know what to say.

Literally the one person hardpushing for ACTUAL SOLVING, and the one person ACTUALLY QUESTIONING PEOPLE ON THEIR READS... yup. Vote them off.
I have solves you just don't like them because they don't fit your blatant agenda.

This game is not going to be a win following you because you are wrong. This thread state is atrocious. I'm not caught up but I doubt my reads change so the fact my top 2 towns are the only viable wagons in this game right now is atrocious it means wolfs are controlling the thread and I think it very well could be you. Your pushing easy town misexes and using your activity to push people off you. I think your powerwolf.

I have reads. I have content. I've done stuff to help this game you just don't like it because I was stopping your Rem misexe.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:36 am am I doing it right mom?
I love you lol xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:28 pm so

everyone wants to scumlean Robyn

but nobody wants to vote Robyn, except me yesterday

Robyn spewed town by the thread, confirmed
Robyn has fucking been town

So is Rem.

Holy fuck.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:53 pm I declare myself guilty of charge about the fluff post judge
Sustained

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Seanzie idk if I missed it, but why Robyn over Rem?
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:07 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:01 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:58 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:40 am Cape TR'd Guillo, Zenon by like 12.56%

Like'd Rem's readlist

WR'd Seanzie, Pyxxy with Robyn
Weird, if you were willing to consider Cape's legacy on me and Zenon, why did you park your vote one me for more than 24 hours?
Weird, I can drop a randy vote at start of phase prior to reading Cape's legacy on you and Zenon and leave it there for 24 hours because I wasn't around?
No, not really, you can just not drop a vote at all if you are not gonna be around for 24 hours.
Nah
Yah

What is your read on Rem, Pyxxy and Robyn?
Rem is too fluffy, I'd like to trust Zenon but feel that I'm unable to do so fully. Would yeet.

Pyxxy is just wolfy this game.

Robyn is also wolfy this game. They were the first to try to draw attention to the weirdness of the nk this cyle, like almost immediately, and have been almost completely mia at the same time.
Fluff isn't AI and the fact that the only actual reason to push Rem is that she's fluff posted with me is pretty weh weh and should be ringing alarm bells.

There is zero wolfy play to push Rem on. People are pushing her for not playing the game the way they want her to not for playing the game wolfy.

Wanna kill a fluff poster kill me. This is so fucking dumb.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

no
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:47 pm yes. I just don't know if I'm to 100% trust their read on Rem.

I'd like to, but it feels very contrary to what I think on Rem.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:21 pm
No.

Look at the gamestate. I am clearly the one most pushing the game forward at this point.

Zenon and Rem are just fluff after fluff. Robyn is afk. Wilgy has been afk until I started pushing on them. Guillo and Epi have done some stuff. Pyxxy has done nothing.

No.

If you all actually vote me out here (and it is going that way, but it shouldn't be), like... I don't even know what to say.

Literally the one person hardpushing for ACTUAL SOLVING, and the one person ACTUALLY QUESTIONING PEOPLE ON THEIR READS... yup. Vote them off.
I have solves you just don't like them because they don't fit your blatant agenda.

This game is not going to be a win following you because you are wrong. This thread state is atrocious. I'm not caught up but I doubt my reads change so the fact my top 2 towns are the only viable wagons in this game right now is atrocious it means wolfs are controlling the thread and I think it very well could be you. Your pushing easy town misexes and using your activity to push people off you. I think your powerwolf.

I have reads. I have content. I've done stuff to help this game you just don't like it because I was stopping your Rem misexe.
ONE PERSON ONE PERSON HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIX THAT ALL DAY. ONE PERSON

I've been yelling, kicking, screaming at the thread all day trying to find good wagons. You weren't around when Wilgy was a possible wagon. You blaming the current wagons on others when you weren't doing anything to make any good wagons show up all day is not fair.

Nah. I have worked harder today than anyone else. No. I'm not even going to respond to this. I don't even want damn Robyn, it's just the best that the thread is giving me right this second, and you aren't even caught up enough to know and calling this? No. Get out of here.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:47 pm yes. I just don't know if I'm to 100% trust their read on Rem.

I'd like to, but it feels very contrary to what I think on Rem.
*Pat pat*
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:38 pm no one wanted to actually stake an opinion on Robyn by me for scumreading the slank and Zenon for townreading the vibes

but now that EOD is close, oh, now we're cool with getting all spooky and scary about a slanker

Robyn should never get chopped today. Period.
Robyn never should have been an option at all

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:38 pm I mean, Robyn could be with anyone at this point, but yeah... the more I think about it, the more I don't like Pyxxy's Robyn stuff today.

Pyxxy posted a vote on Robyn with "look a distraction".

Didn't mention them again until Pyxxy put Seanzie, Epi, Robyn as PoE.

When asked "why Robyn?" their response was "why not?"

then declared Robyn spewed town by the thread.
So are you calling Robyn a wolf?

Pyxxy a wolf?

I don't understand the conclusion I'm to draw here

But I do understand that you've basically scum read or shaded like at least 50% of this game today

Why?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:26 pm @Seanzie idk if I missed it, but why Robyn over Rem?
I found a wolf game from Rem, and looking that over really shook the confidence on that read. I still think they're closer to wolf than town, but their ISO here is just plain different from both their normal wolf and town ISOs, so it makes it hard to judge. Zenon/Rem is a pair that I feel like kinda has to be broken by the end of the game if we don't get a wolf flip, but I have been trying to trust Zenon at least a little, and giving Rem a bit more of a pass (even though them refusing to answer questions, not giving wolf games, etc, are all play that I think are objectively bad, and should not be rewarded, but that is outside the scope of this single game).

Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

I'm glad to see that we are doing a little trollin with the votes, a bit of fun never killed anyone, but it might kill me
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

Stay the course, kill guillotine
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Zenon

You dont want rem or robyn and i dont want Seanzie.

Say we both agree to compromise in another slot outside of those three.

Whom would be your pick?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:33 pm I am not feeling super confident on the Rem wagon right now, but all other wagons are vanity wagons. I don't like this.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:38 pm I mean, Robyn could be with anyone at this point, but yeah... the more I think about it, the more I don't like Pyxxy's Robyn stuff today.

Pyxxy a wolf?

But I do understand that you've basically scum read or shaded like at least 50% of this game today

Why?
Literally my town meta.

I ALSO don't understand. I have been trying to figure out a good worldview all day, but it is make excessively hard with people like you and Rem being AFK unless you're chatting about stuff not related to the game (I know you do give some reads, but you gotta understand your post-overload makes it 1,000 times harder for people to sort through it all to find anything). Epi has been full-on AFK for almost all day. Wilgy looks like a wolf, but at least they're participating. Falcon only stopped in for a little while. Pyxxy seems reasonable right now, but they do kinda look like they're TMIing so they're hard to trust. Who else am I even missing?

I've been working my ass off to try to find scum today. That's why I've been throwing around scum reads. Seeing what makes sense, and what people respond to, but TONS OF PEOPLE haven't been around, or have just REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS, and it makes it impossible to do anything productive in thread.

THAT ISN'T me. Don't blame me for this threadstate. I am trying to help. Can't be done alone.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:19 pm
You know for a fucking fact I believe this

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:29 pmno
Yes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kill me than be free to kill all my town friends when I'm not here to be annoyed about it

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:38 pm
You don't have confidence in your scumreads, you've never caught me as wolf, and yet you confidently think I'm scum now?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:35 pm Stay the course, kill guillotine
No one is gonna kill me cause im townie as fuck and ive shown everyone in detail my thought process on the people ive pushed.

Your last read was that since you dont believe that i dont remember you i must be lying and hence deserving of the lynch.

Sorry, i remember MacDougall, Achromatic, Alexa, Katze, BATMAN, Seanzie… all outstanding players that have done things worth remembering for. If i dont remember you we either have played very little before or your play was not strong enough to stick in my mind.

Im sorry :shrug:
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

My worldview was a lot simpler when I just thought Epi was wolfing.

They did make me feel distinctly different than when I've seen them wolf in the past though.

Does anyone have strong feelings about Epi one way or the other?

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:35 pm Stay the course, kill guillotine
Why is Gullo Maf? Can you talk to me more about your read on Guillo, mysself & Epi plz
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:29 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:21 pm
No.

No.

ONE PERSON ONE PERSON HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIX THAT ALL DAY. ONE PERSON

I've been yelling, kicking, screaming at the thread all day trying to find good wagons. You weren't around when Wilgy was a possible wagon. You blaming the current wagons on others when you weren't doing anything to make any good wagons show up all day is not fair.

Nah. I have worked harder today than anyone else. No. I'm not even going to respond to this. I don't even want damn Robyn, it's just the best that the thread is giving me right this second, and you aren't even caught up enough to know and calling this? No. Get out of here.
1. Bull nobody has tried to fix this the wagons have been stagnated all day. People are only pushing people for weak reasons because me and Rem talked in the thread. There is no attempt to change this

2. Have you? Seems to me you've just pushed Rem I defended Rem you told me I was wrong and kept pushing Rem you moved to Wilgy a bit than back to Rem than decided to find scum games which support me but kept pushing Rem until you decided to start being worried about the flip now and your before EoD because the blood is about to be on your hands and people are starting to push back against you

3. Everyone has tried today except maaaaaybe robyn cause she hasn't posted but I know why that is and believe robyn is town for a million reasons

I've put in effort I've found town people just don't fucking like the town I've found.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:34 pm I'm glad to see that we are doing a little trollin with the votes, a bit of fun never killed anyone, but it might kill me
I'm getting angry Rem calm me down lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:35 pm @Zenon

You dont want rem or robyn and i dont want Seanzie.

Say we both agree to compromise in another slot outside of those three.

Whom would be your pick?
Pyxxys town

I'm fine with any of the others my order if preference is

Wilgy > Epi > Falc

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:43 pm My worldview was a lot simpler when I just thought Epi was wolfing.

They did make me feel distinctly different than when I've seen them wolf in the past though.

Can you eyeball turtles and let me know what what you think re my meta call?

While I see t epi, I ack that that read is about as substantiated as my Rem/Robyn reads.

With Pyx town telling and Zenon petitioning, I'm questioning where I am wrong.
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon, how come you were 100% spot on about Rem being town in those games you linked.

What is the secret?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:37 pm

Pyxxy a wolf?

Why?
Literally my town meta.

I ALSO don't understand. I have been trying to figure out a good worldview all day, but it is make excessively hard with people like you and Rem being AFK unless you're chatting about stuff not related to the game (I know you do give some reads, but you gotta understand your post-overload makes it 1,000 times harder for people to sort through it all to find anything). Epi has been full-on AFK for almost all day. Wilgy looks like a wolf, but at least they're participating. Falcon only stopped in for a little while. Pyxxy seems reasonable right now, but they do kinda look like they're TMIing so they're hard to trust. Who else am I even missing?

I've been working my ass off to try to find scum today. That's why I've been throwing around scum reads. Seeing what makes sense, and what people respond to, but TONS OF PEOPLE haven't been around, or have just REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS, and it makes it impossible to do anything productive in thread.

THAT ISN'T me. Don't blame me for this threadstate. I am trying to help. Can't be done alone.
It's extremely frustrating to have to keep hearing this about me over and over and over. I've tried. I'm continuing to try. Rem has prayed reads they exist I know they exist I've read them she's tried.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:39 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:38 pm
You don't have confidence in your scumreads, you've never caught me as wolf, and yet you confidently think I'm scum now?
That's not what I was saying I wouldn't reeval lom

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:43 pm My worldview was a lot simpler when I just thought Epi was wolfing.

I'll kill epi

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:37 pm

Pyxxy a wolf?

Why?
Literally my town meta.

It's extremely frustrating to have to keep hearing this about me over and over and over. I've tried. I'm continuing to try. Rem has prayed reads they exist I know they exist I've read them she's tried.
How about you show me those reads from Rem here that made you certain that she is town here Zenon.

You must understand thst this is a game of mafia and to convince other town you must show some proof. You showed proof that you ate accurate in reading her but you have not shown why is Tem town here.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

No, to me they could still be mafia.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Hustles”