Cyberpunk Mafia [Town Wins]

Moderator: Community Team

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 1]

Post by tutuu »

moving roxy to blue and im still death tunneled on pyxxy never reevaluate never cc never rescind never look back gimme that twink ass
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:06 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:05 am Me and the kids have come down with a stomach bug. I’ll catch up and play as soon as possible
Splints get a pass from me today and I will vote anyone who tries to get her yeeted because I love her.
this aint w/w @Seanzie
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 120
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:06 pm Why aren't people around when I am around?
I was having pizza after waiting a whole day for you.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:05 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:31 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:30 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:39 am
baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:34 am Pyxxy and Seanzie are doing things which is better than nothing.

Probably not voting them either
I semi-like Pyyxxy carefully, but not Sean. What about Sean is better than nothing?
What about Sean is worse than nothing?
Your vote on Tutuu, your approval of the HK wagon, and your scumreads.
My vote on Tutuu is a just a holdover from page 3. I've already said this to you. Are you listening, or do you just want to chop me no matter what?

What is wrong with the HK wagon? I'm not even on it and it has 3 others, so I am not the only one who views HK as potentially bad. Since you said you don't like my scumreads, does that mean you townread Baker? They're voting HK.

Tell me about HK. What is your take on their slot?
Yes, I was listening, but you asked me about it and I don't like the placeholding stuff.

Most votes on HK came without good reason in my opinion. I have yet to read a good reason to vote off HK.

Baker I was semi-scumreading.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:07 pm Wagons are bad folks. Let's hit a reset on this, shall we?
Got it.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm pyxxy
tutuu
Caitlin

Porscha
Roxy
falcon45ca

Kate
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
DrWilgy

Belzy

hollowkatt
Spacedaisy

fingersplints

baker

Fingersplits was someone I had a hard time sorting GTH so I looked at their ISO. The majority of their posts are NAI posts about Kate being a LHF while never actually taking a stance on Kate. Their push on Pyxxy I think is picking at something that is that level -1 type of scummy that comes from town as often (maybe more often) than scum, and their post about me is starkly contrasted with my own self-perception right now. I actually had them slightly higher when I started writing this, but I moved them down halfway through this paragraph.

Belzy is focusing almost exclusively on me, and I don't like that. I'm not sure if they're slightly below null entirely because of OMGUS, but I definitely want to see them actually... do things that aren't just parrot their read of me over and over again.

Porscha I didn't feel the best about putting them there. I usually find them relatively quickly, and honestly while I think they are closer to town than wolf here, I don't feel confident about that, and that worries me.
Do you read my stuff at all? I have mentioned Kate, pyxxy and who knows more way more than you. How can you say "Belzy is focusing almost exclusively on me"?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

The last 5 games or so I confidently townread Seanzie, but this time everything about him feels off. His reads, words, deflections, false statements, and everything.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:07 pm Wagons are bad folks. Let's hit a reset on this, shall we?
Got it.

no pls ur both town its kind of funny what u wrote but if we're tryharding this might go bad he might get more mad at u and tunnel u pls come back to pyx fren
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie 95
Porscha 87
Pyxxy 86
Michelle 85
Lilypetal 83
Trisscar 82
Good Question 80
Cape90 75
Zenon 66
Prince J 61

@Seanzie I top town read you. Eat your words!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i think a lot of v/v turmoil can be explained by the phenomenon of: "i know that im town, from my pov im obv town, how can u not see it" and not accounting for the lack of bias coming from an outside perspective

and a decent amount of the phenomenon of "im town, i dont give a fuck, i need to catch wolves more than i need to survive, so im going ballz to the wallz baybe" - which also gets towns (u or the other) mischopped a lot too
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:54 pm
Got it.

no pls ur both town its kind of funny what u wrote but if we're tryharding this might go bad he might get more mad at u and tunnel u pls come back to pyx fren
Sean made it personal. Everything he said regarding me is a lie, or he has the worst short term memory and lives in the past.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:28 pm The fact that she talked so much about the Kate/LHF thing without giving a single opinion on what it means for Kate's alignment really doesn't sit well with me.
i think its characteristic of her, a lot of the old school syndicators like to shield themselves due to liking each other - see daisy threatening to vote anyone voting finger etc

which is another reason to townread roxy - for not only voting kate, but admitting she thinks baker is mafia even though she's the biggest pusher of the "dont chop newcomers d1" thing
FS isn't shielding Kate though. If anything, FS's posts look more like they want Kate voted, but don't want to be the ones to push there themselves.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:00 pm
Got it.

Sean made it personal. Everything he said regarding me is a lie, or he has the worst short term memory and lives in the past.
LMFAOOOOO i audibly laughed out loud that was great

i mean this is rly entertaining so keep at it if u want im loving it but ideally this is just a fun little moment and we get back to business later :-)
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I wanted to vote Sean all day long, but I waited to see what he had to say once returning here. He is still scum.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:01 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:28 pm The fact that she talked so much about the Kate/LHF thing without giving a single opinion on what it means for Kate's alignment really doesn't sit well with me.
i think its characteristic of her, a lot of the old school syndicators like to shield themselves due to liking each other - see daisy threatening to vote anyone voting finger etc

which is another reason to townread roxy - for not only voting kate, but admitting she thinks baker is mafia even though she's the biggest pusher of the "dont chop newcomers d1" thing
FS isn't shielding Kate though. If anything, FS's posts look more like they want Kate voted, but don't want to be the ones to push there themselves.
it didnt read that way to me. i read splint's posts as "kate is the goat, let her play, she will catch all the wolves for us"
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:01 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:00 pm
Got it.

LMFAOOOOO i audibly laughed out loud that was great

i mean this is rly entertaining so keep at it if u want im loving it but ideally this is just a fun little moment and we get back to business later :-)
Nothing about Sean is townie this game.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:33 pm i found it wild that u had pyxxy as top town sean but then i realized that ur worldbuilding for a full team, ur basing ur reads off of that

(i have no further implication here, this is a neutral observation, just sharing that ive made it) - ur pyxxy daisy finger reads are all connected it seems
No I am not worldbuilding for a full team, I just see the post Pyxxy made re:Spacedaisy as very townie, where you see it as scummy.

My mention about the Pyxxy/Finger thing to you was because I know your read on Pyxxy, and I thought you might be viewing FS through that lens, in which case FS's vote might look good to you (and honestly, I think if Pyxxy did flip scum, it would look reasonably good for FS since their vote did not feel like bussing/distancing), even though I think it is objectively bad.

Daisy is down there because I agreed with Pyxxy's take, but not necessarily based off of worldbuilding around Pyxxy's alignment or other people's alignments.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:02 pm I wanted to vote Sean all day long, but I waited to see what he had to say once returning here. He is still scum.
@Seanzie this is probably fruitless but can u pls say sorry to belzy and kiss up so we can move on plz ur both extremely clearly town

u know i dont generally like right winged politics / rhetoric but theres one rhetoric that seems applicable in this scenario - "lets focus on logic and ignore emotions" - pls can we do that

i think sean vs belzy and belzy vs sean is purely emotional from both of ur ends and its clouding ur judgements

ur both the GOATs and ur both town cmon we're the power rangers
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:57 pm Seanzie 95
Porscha 87
Pyxxy 86
Michelle 85
Lilypetal 83
Trisscar 82
Good Question 80
Cape90 75
Zenon 66
Prince J 61

And I never scumread you once since that game @Seanzie not even a vote. You were town everytime. I learned reading you compared to 3 years ago on Mafia Cafe. How can you forgot 5 most recent games I townread you everytime?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:04 pm Nothing about Sean is townie this game.
isnt he playing like literally every town game he plays? u dont like that he omgused u sure but it happens sometimes, forgive him imo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:33 pm i found it wild that u had pyxxy as top town sean but then i realized that ur worldbuilding for a full team, ur basing ur reads off of that

(i have no further implication here, this is a neutral observation, just sharing that ive made it) - ur pyxxy daisy finger reads are all connected it seems
No I am not worldbuilding for a full team, I just see the post Pyxxy made re:Spacedaisy as very townie, where you see it as scummy.

My mention about the Pyxxy/Finger thing to you was because I know your read on Pyxxy, and I thought you might be viewing FS through that lens, in which case FS's vote might look good to you (and honestly, I think if Pyxxy did flip scum, it would look reasonably good for FS since their vote did not feel like bussing/distancing), even though I think it is objectively bad.

Daisy is down there because I agreed with Pyxxy's take, but not necessarily based off of worldbuilding around Pyxxy's alignment or other people's alignments.
oh yeah if pyxxy is wolf i wouldnt think splints is a wolf. im just not bothering to assume that im correct on pyxxy already, its a bit too greedy / win-more for my liking. would rather cut my losses and have my stance be a bit more conservative / flexible / open for error etc
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:07 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:04 pm Nothing about Sean is townie this game.
isnt he playing like literally every town game he plays? u dont like that he omgused u sure but it happens sometimes, forgive him imo
I already scumread him before he said my name. He vibes totally different to me.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:51 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:10 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:55 am Seanzie in an ISO doesn’t read great. Lots of redirection and fluff. It’s day 1 so I can give some leniency here

Tbd scum lean
Now I wonder whether or not people who townread Sean, actually have ISO'd Sean, or only read his posts by reading the thread, cuz I did ISO Sean also and scumread him too.
When have you not scumread me?
The last couple of games, actually. All MU games hosted by Nook I correctly townread you. And all games on this website as well. You were town everytime, and I defended you.
For some reason I thought you were pushing hard for me in one of the Turtles games, but I can't actually find any evidence for that now, so meh. The MU games dont count IMO since I really only played the very first one. So, I retract my question because you actually do seem to townread me most of the time.

I am getting a bit tired of reading you continually saying you scumread me without actually going into any detail though. Can you walk me through what you actually find scummy about me? Again, I feel like I am pro-towning, so while I don't necessarily expect everyone to see it as easily as I can (I do have TMI afterall), I am pretty confident that my light can be found by anyone willing to delve into it. So, tell me about me. What bothers you? What are you seeing? Is there anything townie that I've done, or am I straight-up howlin'?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:39 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:05 am Me and the kids have come down with a stomach bug. I’ll catch up and play as soon as possible
Splints get a pass from me today and I will vote anyone who tries to get her yeeted because I love her.
this aint w/w @Seanzie
I'm not worldbuilding like you're claiming I am, but I will keep this in mind in case one of them flips.

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:14 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:55 am Seanzie in an ISO doesn’t read great. Lots of redirection and fluff. It’s day 1 so I can give some leniency here

Tbd scum lean
Now I wonder whether or not people who townread Sean, actually have ISO'd Sean, or only read his posts by reading the thread, cuz I did ISO Sean also and scumread him too.
The last couple of games, actually. All MU games hosted by Nook I correctly townread you. And all games on this website as well. You were town everytime, and I defended you.
For some reason I thought you were pushing hard for me in one of the Turtles games, but I can't actually find any evidence for that now, so meh. The MU games dont count IMO since I really only played the very first one. So, I retract my question because you actually do seem to townread me most of the time.

I am getting a bit tired of reading you continually saying you scumread me without actually going into any detail though. Can you walk me through what you actually find scummy about me? Again, I feel like I am pro-towning, so while I don't necessarily expect everyone to see it as easily as I can (I do have TMI afterall), I am pretty confident that my light can be found by anyone willing to delve into it. So, tell me about me. What bothers you? What are you seeing? Is there anything townie that I've done, or am I straight-up howlin'?
MU games, Turtle game, and ALL games in between I always townread you!!!!!! Stop staying stuck in Mafia Cafe time where I am retired years ago!! How can you still be tired after many games us townreading each other???
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:50 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:53 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:08 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.
What response...? I don't think they have replied? And they are being voted because they tried to force the lynch in me, Baker and Falcon, without much explanation
My point exactly
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:57 pm They have posted but not really reacted to the fact they’ve had votes on them from the jump and now are the lead wagon. I’d at least say something about it if I were in that position. Saying nothing looks fishy to me. A bit like, if I don’t move maybe they won’t notice me.

Has someone built an actual case for HK that just didn’t stick with me and I should revisit? Why did they end up with so many votes?
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:05 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:54 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:27 pm Hmmmm, Kate eh?
Indeed

I don't rlly like how she's just sitting on the sidelines asking for a summary, without rlly trying to do any solving on her own. She's just... there
It’s funny, I was just thinking this as I am reading in my catch up. I think I’ll move my vote back to [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

I am slightly leaning town on Cait, Falcon, tutuu, and Wilgy.

Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.

In the end I am more familiar with Kate and I originally voted her since she had one post and wanted to encourage her to post some more. But it doesn’t feel like there is effort there I expect from her. Don’t worry about catching up Kate it’s mostly just Day 1 antics and Falcon is the only one really building a case. Just jump in and play from here because it’s probably going to come down to your gut anyway.

Honestly, there isn’t much to base anything on so it’s the best I’ve got at the moment.

Anyway, those are my current thoughts. They aren’t really worth much.
mostly I'm used to carrying wagons early in the game so I don't typically pay much attention to them. Nanook is going to vote me and park there it's a thing he's done basically since our champs game last year. Tutuu had an opportunistic vote but the rest of their content has been super townie so I don't really care about that either. Wigly is random and does whatever he wants to do, again it's just kind of a thing that exists.
Finally there's Caitlin who is what I consider the only legit vote I'm carrying as her suspicion is at least explained and understandable.

ultimately it's a 4 vote wagon with one auto, one rando, one opportunistic, and one legit vote. Not a thing I'd actually concern myself with.
Fair enough.
I want more than "Fair enough." after the biggest opinion you've had yet gets deflated live right before your eyes.

[VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine

I acknowledge that this is maybe an unfair expectation.
Fair enough = I am unsure how I feel about the response, but it felt reasonable.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:39 pm
this aint w/w @Seanzie
I'm not worldbuilding like you're claiming I am, but I will keep this in mind in case one of them flips.
Ppreciate yuh ❤️
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:16 pm

Tbd scum lean

MU games, Turtle game, and ALL games in between I always townread you!!!!!! Stop staying stuck in Mafia Cafe time where I am retired years ago!! How can you still be tired after many games us townreading each other???
Ur valid buddy hug its okay its okay ❤️☺️❤️
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:06 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:02 pm I wanted to vote Sean all day long, but I waited to see what he had to say once returning here. He is still scum.
@Seanzie this is probably fruitless but can u pls say sorry to belzy and kiss up so we can move on plz ur both extremely clearly town

u know i dont generally like right winged politics / rhetoric but theres one rhetoric that seems applicable in this scenario - "lets focus on logic and ignore emotions" - pls can we do that

i think sean vs belzy and belzy vs sean is purely emotional from both of ur ends and its clouding ur judgements

ur both the GOATs and ur both town cmon we're the power rangers
This might be because I'm from the US where the political landscape is uhh... bad... but I don't associate that maxim with right-winged politics.

I don't actually have a strong read on Belzy, they are litterally the null color, just south of the bigger null group. I'm just getting frustrated that most of their posts call me scum without elaboration and I want to figure out if this is them trying to wolf and get me over, or if it is them town but not actually willing to work towards a better read on me by engaging with me beyond surface-level accusations.

I also know that the few time I go over as town, it is usually because of bad D1 flash wagons, and enough random people have called me scum without elaboration that this is actually exactly the atmosphere that precedes a bad D1 flashwagon on pro-town Sean. No one has a case, no one elaborates, but when panic sets in close to EoD, someone offers me up, and people jump there even though I have not actually been explored throughout the day. As such, wanna nip that in the bud right now.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:06 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:57 pm Seanzie 95
Porscha 87
Pyxxy 86
Michelle 85
Lilypetal 83
Trisscar 82
Good Question 80
Cape90 75
Zenon 66
Prince J 61

And I never scumread you once since that game @Seanzie not even a vote. You were town everytime. I learned reading you compared to 3 years ago on Mafia Cafe. How can you forgot 5 most recent games I townread you everytime?
I believe you. I am not sure why I thought otherwise, so sorry on that point.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ur valid sean king
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Tbd scum lean

I was mistaken. I don't know why but I thought you were pushing for me in Turtles. You weren't so I retract what I said. Sorry.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:18 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.
What response...? I don't think they have replied? And they are being voted because they tried to force the lynch in me, Baker and Falcon, without much explanation
My point exactly
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:57 pm They have posted but not really reacted to the fact they’ve had votes on them from the jump and now are the lead wagon. I’d at least say something about it if I were in that position. Saying nothing looks fishy to me. A bit like, if I don’t move maybe they won’t notice me.

Has someone built an actual case for HK that just didn’t stick with me and I should revisit? Why did they end up with so many votes?
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:27 pm Hmmmm, Kate eh?
Indeed

I don't rlly like how she's just sitting on the sidelines asking for a summary, without rlly trying to do any solving on her own. She's just... there
It’s funny, I was just thinking this as I am reading in my catch up. I think I’ll move my vote back to [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.

In the end I am more familiar with Kate and I originally voted her since she had one post and wanted to encourage her to post some more. But it doesn’t feel like there is effort there I expect from her. Don’t worry about catching up Kate it’s mostly just Day 1 antics and Falcon is the only one really building a case. Just jump in and play from here because it’s probably going to come down to your gut anyway.

Honestly, there isn’t much to base anything on so it’s the best I’ve got at the moment.

mostly I'm used to carrying wagons early in the game so I don't typically pay much attention to them. Nanook is going to vote me and park there it's a thing he's done basically since our champs game last year. Tutuu had an opportunistic vote but the rest of their content has been super townie so I don't really care about that either. Wigly is random and does whatever he wants to do, again it's just kind of a thing that exists.
Finally there's Caitlin who is what I consider the only legit vote I'm carrying as her suspicion is at least explained and understandable.

ultimately it's a 4 vote wagon with one auto, one rando, one opportunistic, and one legit vote. Not a thing I'd actually concern myself with.
Fair enough.
I want more than "Fair enough." after the biggest opinion you've had yet gets deflated live right before your eyes.

Fair enough = I am unsure how I feel about the response, but it felt reasonable.
If you had to GTH HK right now, what would you say?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:25 pm

Tbd scum lean

I was mistaken. I don't know why but I thought you were pushing for me in Turtles. You weren't so I retract what I said. Sorry.
LMAOOOOOOO

Sorry not laughing at u. At the situation. Ur great. I love u
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

If it comes down to it id vote kate over hkatt as i townread 3/3 on kate and 0/3 on hkatt

Would rly rly rly love for a pyxxy chop tho. Pls. Pyxxy is so delicious. We should eat him
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

No sean cfd dont worry ill stay up until 2 am to yell at anyone trying to cfd our sean King
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Soon belzy will forgive sean dont worry i believe in belzy. They just need to eat a chocolate and rub their fluffy belly and have a good nap and everything is good ☺️
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by falcon45ca »

McLaren nabbed P2 & P3, just in case y'all missed it.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Tbd scum lean

Okay, thank you.

I was really proud at the two of us when we townread/find each on MU and Syndicat post my Mafia Game retirement. It was really a goal of mine for us to stop omgussing each other. You have one of my favourites on MU and here since, also because I don't know many faces, but also because those omgus days were an awful phase of my Mafia career, I want to let go and never look back.

So it was really upsetting you suddenly forgot all the good stuff between the two of us in 2022 and 2023 # Only Good Stuff except the last hour. *tear* :phew:
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

You are* one my favourites
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

After I cool'd down I will (re) read stuff and decide on a lynch.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:43 pm McLaren nabbed P2 & P3, just in case y'all missed it.
I do not know what this is in reference to. Apparently I missed it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:46 pm You are* one my favourites
You are one of my favorites too!

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy is too adorable omfg i just wanna pat their head and hug them

Sleep sleep smol belzy sleeepppp

Isnt it almost 9 pm in the netherlands? Its time for babies to sleeepppppp 😊 sleepyyyy sleeepyyy guguuu gagaaaa

Do u want me to sing u a lullaby? My dad used to sing it to me

In a little fooorest under a small tree. There it went, the little puppy. And it went - bau bau bau!

In a little fooorest under a small tree. There it went, the little kitty. And it went - meow meow meow!

In a little fooorest under a small tree. There it went, the little cow. And it went - moo moo moo!

In a little fooorest under a small tree. There it went, the little froggie. And it went - kero kero kero!

In a little fooorest under a small tree. There it went, the little pyxxie. And it went - woof woof woof!

In a little fooorest under a small tree. There it went, the little horsie. And it went - neigh neigh neigh!
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 223

Post by DrWilgy »

Please, oh anyone, saaaaaave me!

I have done nothing wrong, but alas, the wife must take me shopping for baby stuff all daaaaaaay!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:00 pm Please, oh anyone, saaaaaave me!

I have done nothing wrong, but alas, the wife must take me shopping for baby stuff all daaaaaaay!
Poor wifey. One baby is enough trouble already, but three...
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:36 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:12 am
My point exactly

Indeed

Fair enough.

God this is such a wolf post imo

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
Eh, I actually politely disagree, I thought Pyxxy made a good point against Space Daisy here. Daisy's posts could easily have come from a wolf looking for a reason to support a wagon on a townie, and then when HK responded with some meh meh meh meh, Daisy didn't see it as meh, and instead said "oh, I shouldn't push there because HK is cognizent/fighting back". Daisy felt like they didn't actually want to engage with HK.
What no one is considering here is that I play more intuitively. So when I get a response that, on its surface, feels rational but I don’t know how I feel over all, I want to step back. Add to that the fact what I was saying was essentially, “people dumped votes on hk and I didn’t feel like I remember them responding much in any substantial way. That’s weird. Also why are they dumping votes on hk?” Obviously, I already was unsure about the situation overall.

Regardless of that, my first gut reaction to pyxxy’s response to me was that it was an odd reaction. See, I knew when I posted it that it was going to get me suspicion but the reason I expected it to is not what pyxxy said. I voted for Kate but primarily talked about hk. I know the reason I did that is because I’m a stream of consciousness kind of poster and I was actively trying to sort through how I felt about the hk wagon. But to anyone who doesn’t think like I do (most of the world probably) it should look suspicious. Pyxxy didn’t point that out though.

Seanzie’s response to my post feels town to me. Pyxxy’s doesn’t. I’m struggling to identify why but I think it’s because Seanzie immediately looked at it and clearly said, this is suspicious because it looks like a wolf looking for an easy target. Thus assumes hk’s alignment. Pyxxy didn’t say anything about hk’s alignment. as I was reading the exchange between tutuu/belly/pyxxy I realized it felt like I was being set up to look like hk’s partner when they flipped. So I think what it comes down to is Seanzie’s handling of my post and pyxxy’s handling of my post feel very different to me.

My only fear here is Seanzie assuming hk’s innocence because of TMI. But again, his handling feels very down so I’m going with my gut on this one. I don’t think Seanzie and pyxxy are both town and I am leaning Seanzie town, pyxxy wolf.

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:18 pm
My point exactly

Indeed

Fair enough.

If you had to GTH HK right now, what would you say?
GTH after all that, wolf. But it’s very much dependent upon how I’m feeling about pyxxy’s treatment of them/me and I would need to ISO them to move my vote there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
baker
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 54

Post by baker »

I don't like the way you are treating me @Seanzie

You pull one post to respond and ignore everything else I said. What's your problem with me?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also I am very weirded out by tutuu townreading me so adamantly. I try to be kind, yes. But I’m not afraid of confrontation or whatever you would want to call it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:00 pm Please, oh anyone, saaaaaave me!

I have owned several babies, and am now the proud owner of tweens & teens, and no. You don't have to buy them shit, it's trap dude
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”