Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Spacedaisy »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:54 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:27 pm Hmmmm, Kate eh?
Indeed

I don't rlly like how she's just sitting on the sidelines asking for a summary, without rlly trying to do any solving on her own. She's just... there
It’s funny, I was just thinking this as I am reading in my catch up. I think I’ll move my vote back to [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

I am slightly leaning town on Cait, Falcon, tutuu, and Wilgy.

Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.

In the end I am more familiar with Kate and I originally voted her since she had one post and wanted to encourage her to post some more. But it doesn’t feel like there is effort there I expect from her. Don’t worry about catching up Kate it’s mostly just Day 1 antics and Falcon is the only one really building a case. Just jump in and play from here because it’s probably going to come down to your gut anyway.

Honestly, there isn’t much to base anything on so it’s the best I’ve got at the moment.

Anyway, those are my current thoughts. They aren’t really worth much.
mostly I'm used to carrying wagons early in the game so I don't typically pay much attention to them. Nanook is going to vote me and park there it's a thing he's done basically since our champs game last year. Tutuu had an opportunistic vote but the rest of their content has been super townie so I don't really care about that either. Wigly is random and does whatever he wants to do, again it's just kind of a thing that exists.
Finally there's Caitlin who is what I consider the only legit vote I'm carrying as her suspicion is at least explained and understandable.

ultimately it's a 4 vote wagon with one auto, one rando, one opportunistic, and one legit vote. Not a thing I'd actually concern myself with.
Fair enough.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

Indeed

I don't rlly like how she's just sitting on the sidelines asking for a summary, without rlly trying to do any solving on her own. She's just... there
It’s funny, I was just thinking this as I am reading in my catch up. I think I’ll move my vote back to [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.

In the end I am more familiar with Kate and I originally voted her since she had one post and wanted to encourage her to post some more. But it doesn’t feel like there is effort there I expect from her. Don’t worry about catching up Kate it’s mostly just Day 1 antics and Falcon is the only one really building a case. Just jump in and play from here because it’s probably going to come down to your gut anyway.

Honestly, there isn’t much to base anything on so it’s the best I’ve got at the moment.

mostly I'm used to carrying wagons early in the game so I don't typically pay much attention to them. Nanook is going to vote me and park there it's a thing he's done basically since our champs game last year. Tutuu had an opportunistic vote but the rest of their content has been super townie so I don't really care about that either. Wigly is random and does whatever he wants to do, again it's just kind of a thing that exists.
Finally there's Caitlin who is what I consider the only legit vote I'm carrying as her suspicion is at least explained and understandable.

ultimately it's a 4 vote wagon with one auto, one rando, one opportunistic, and one legit vote. Not a thing I'd actually concern myself with.
can confirm this
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:19 pm I think Baker deserves some scrutiny. Their goofy/fluff thing doesn't sit well with me. It kinda felt like they knew Caitlin's alignment already, assumed that since Caitlin has 25% of all the posts in the game that Caitlin was content-crazy, and then backtracked when they realized that they TMI'd Caitlin. Or they're partners with Caitlin, but I'm willing to put my mild Caitlin sus aside for now since I am in a small minority and it is possible it is a tone thing.

Mindmeld
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 93

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:33 pm @falcon45ca come on. I'm late, not bad.

Being late IS bad
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:27 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:40 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:26 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:10 am This game has big "Clem breaks his streak of playing well" vibes uwu
why do you say that
The vibes
what about them
They have "Clem breaks his streak of playing well" energy.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:37 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:36 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:35 pm as for the lower posters cait, most people here are parents, lotta responsibilities, etc etc. post count rarely matters on syndicate with regards to alignment i think
Ah
That's unfortunate
I guess I'm probably one of the youngest ppl here then oops
yeah the average age is ppl in their 30s i think
Are you calling me average?
Mb
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:37 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:10 am This game has big "Clem breaks his streak of playing well" vibes uwu
why do you say that
The vibes
what about them
This is so me when ppl ask me to explain my reads
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:21 pm same for nook i just read the posts and i think "ok cool this is a post" and im prodding my brain to think further but no. nothing. i dont see how its possible to manage to read them. especially nook. all i can think of is "ok this is a post, nice"
after wolfing with nook I can definitively say that scum nook's posts have a smell
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:28 pm Kate should probably be given a pass for now. They are a little flat, but that is NAI IMO. sin!Kate in Seven was active, just not as uhh... crisply solvy as town!Kate can be, so Kate is not activity-polarized or anything.
noted.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:53 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:08 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.
What response...? I don't think they have replied? And they are being voted because they tried to force the lynch in me, Baker and Falcon, without much explanation
My point exactly
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:57 pm They have posted but not really reacted to the fact they’ve had votes on them from the jump and now are the lead wagon. I’d at least say something about it if I were in that position. Saying nothing looks fishy to me. A bit like, if I don’t move maybe they won’t notice me.

Has someone built an actual case for HK that just didn’t stick with me and I should revisit? Why did they end up with so many votes?
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:05 pm
Indeed

Fair enough.
I want more than "Fair enough." after the biggest opinion you've had yet gets deflated live right before your eyes.

[VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine

I acknowledge that this is maybe an unfair expectation.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

why do you say that
The vibes
what about them
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:03 am
why do you say that
The vibes
what about them
I can fix that for you

[VOTE: NanookTheWolf] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:50 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.
What response...? I don't think they have replied? And they are being voted because they tried to force the lynch in me, Baker and Falcon, without much explanation
My point exactly
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:57 pm They have posted but not really reacted to the fact they’ve had votes on them from the jump and now are the lead wagon. I’d at least say something about it if I were in that position. Saying nothing looks fishy to me. A bit like, if I don’t move maybe they won’t notice me.

Has someone built an actual case for HK that just didn’t stick with me and I should revisit? Why did they end up with so many votes?
Indeed

Fair enough.
I want more than "Fair enough." after the biggest opinion you've had yet gets deflated live right before your eyes.

+1 point to pyxxyndor
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 120
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Belzy
Falcon
Tutuu
Cait
Space
HK
Wilg
Porscha
Pyxxy
Nook
Finger
Baker
Sean
Roxy
Kate

Posting for reference
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
@Kate
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:35 pm tutuu
cait
falcon

sean
daisy
porscha
belzy
baker

moving cait and falcon to ic

as for the lower posters cait, most people here are parents, lotta responsibilities, etc etc. post count rarely matters on syndicate with regards to alignment i think
Why went you from voting Sean to putting him in green later on?
baker
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 54

Post by baker »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:07 pm
baker wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:43 pm
Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:57 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:55 pm
Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:51 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:51 pm sure. also I didn't say you were a townlean I said I liked that you were doing things
So it was a nonread? :eyes:
Sus
idk what it is
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ok
Idk if a mafia would give answers that I clearly would not be satisfied with, so super tiny townlean for you
fluffy -
Because it''s hard to read apparantly, I bolded the important part.

Now

Tell me
How is this fluffy?
I assumed your emphasis on the read to be a reaction test towards hollowkatt.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:05 am Me and the kids have come down with a stomach bug. I’ll catch up and play as soon as possible
Take care y'all.

Sorry I yelled at ya last game, BTW.
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:53 pm u could argue that baker is scum whos going for the white knight town cait play

maybe the safest play is to take away that cait is more reinforced townread and hold off on reading baker and hkatt for now
Which one is more likely generally speaking?

Baker TMI Caitlin blatantly
or
Baker not giving and easy time to Falcon for his gaslight attempt
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:59 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:53 pm u could argue that baker is scum whos going for the white knight town cait play

maybe the safest play is to take away that cait is more reinforced townread and hold off on reading baker and hkatt for now

Baker TMI Caitlin
or
Baker is not giving Falcon an easy time for his gaslighting attempt
ebwop

sorry I just woke up
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:16 pm
Belzy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:50 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:12 am
Belzy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:59 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:38 am I do all that work and put in so many sweat and t ears and this is what I get. I see how it is
You are buddying me too much. W!Porscha probably thinks to pocket me.
How am I buddying you too much?
Just making sure I won't be fooled by blind love.
<3_<3 I should probably do the same, but alas, this is me: :keys:
After ISO'ing all the peeps in here... including you... we're good. We can hug. :hug:
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:33 pm HK is a fine wagon.
Why is HK a fine wagon? During my catchup I don't see enough for HK being the leading wagon, and you are defending that wagon without given reason.
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

It's time to dismount the hollowkatt wagon. Baker is here.

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

hi fwens this is vote count 0.3 I'm doing it early this time. Look at me. A fucking over achiever.

Next VC update will be like an hour before EoD cause I'm espresso depresso and wanna go home and crash after work. But I'm still the best fucking host ever TM

Okay here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hollowkatt
25%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Caitlin, DrWilgy, tutuu

Kate
19%
Voters: Spacedaisy, falcon45ca, Belzy

Nanook
13%
Voters: Porscha, baker

Spacedaisy
6%
Voters: pyxxy

Tutuu
6%
Voters: Seanzie

Someone call me cute and awesome. Or don't. You should though. Byeeeee.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:07 am It's time to dismount the hollowkatt wagon. Baker is here.

ninjad my vote count...

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:03 pm [VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

The team is Tutuu, Caitlin, Wilgy.
I see your vote is still on Tutuu. A lot of time has passed since this vote of yours. How do you feel on Tutuu, Cait and Wilg now? I am asking because I don't scumread them at all.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:09 am hi fwens this is vote count 0.3 I'm doing it early this time. Look at me. A fucking over achiever.

Next VC update will be like an hour before EoD cause I'm espresso depresso and wanna go home and crash after work. But I'm still the best fucking host ever TM

Okay here

Hollowkatt
29%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Caitlin, DrWilgy, tutuu, Baker

Kate
19%
Voters: Spacedaisy, falcon45ca, Belzy

Nanook
6%
Voters: Porscha

Spacedaisy
6%
Voters: pyxxy

Tutuu
6%
Voters: Seanzie

Someone call me cute and awesome. Or don't. You should though. Byeeeee.
the actual VC

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:07 am It's time to dismount the hollowkatt wagon. Baker is here.

HK was already the leading wagon, so you are just a bandwagon hopper at this point. What is your reason for this vote?
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:10 am

ninjad my vote count...
cute
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:11 am

HK was already the leading wagon, so you are just a bandwagon hopper at this point. What is your reason for this vote?
hollowkatt is one of the people that throws my name around easily. Caitlin is miles townier and I liked Falcon's reactions so far from what I am reading.
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

I will grab a coffee and make a readslist
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Cait
Tutuu
Daisy
Porscha
Falcon
Belzy

not voting any of these today
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Pyxxy and Seanzie are doing things which is better than nothing.

Probably not voting them either
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

I didn't like Seanzie's view on my actions but I also accept his criticism.

I had a 3 year break y'know

let me cook
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:34 am Pyxxy and Seanzie are doing things which is better than nothing.

I semi-like Pyyxxy carefully, but not Sean. What about Sean is better than nothing?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:19 am I will grab a coffee and make a readslist
This post goes way too well with The Office avi.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:39 am I didn't like Seanzie's view on my actions but I also accept his criticism.

let me cook
Okay, so, you don't like what Sean did, but it regarded you so that may affect your reading on the case. From my point of view Sean has yet to earn green colour.
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

I am having trouble deciphering Dr. right now. I will have a better opinion soon though.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:32 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:21 pm same for nook i just read the posts and i think "ok cool this is a post" and im prodding my brain to think further but no. nothing. i dont see how its possible to manage to read them. especially nook. all i can think of is "ok this is a post, nice"
after wolfing with nook I can definitively say that scum nook's posts have a smell
U sure its not just you?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:50 am
My point exactly

Indeed

Fair enough.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:15 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:11 am

hollowkatt is one of the people that throws my name around easily. Caitlin is miles townier and I liked Falcon's reactions so far from what I am reading.
The town reads on Cait and Falcon I accept and like. During my catchup I understand people scumreading you. I am starting to like you more than Sean now though, having you two names next to each other in my readlist. I still semi-suspect you, but I am mostly looking at Sean and Kate now. And I wish Roxy's meeting to be done, and Finger to get better obviously also.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:18 pm nvm sean town. sigh
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:37 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:33 pmporscha town
coz shes chill

sean in obv town fake confidence meta

caitlin just obv town how do i even explain it. how tf do i explain the sky is blue. shes posting a ton. shes like.. bro do u ask picasso to explain why he drew the grass green? or u just vibe with it? asking and giving explanations for early game vibe reads just never accomplishes anything in my experience
@Belzy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:59 am

Baker TMI Caitlin blatantly
or
Baker not giving and easy time to Falcon for his gaslight attempt
I dunno
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:47 am
coz shes chill

caitlin just obv town how do i even explain it. how tf do i explain the sky is blue. shes posting a ton. shes like.. bro do u ask picasso to explain why he drew the grass green? or u just vibe with it? asking and giving explanations for early game vibe reads just never accomplishes anything in my experience
@Belzy
Oh, so that's the reason. Does that really exclude Sean being wolf here?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:49 am
coz shes chill

@Belzy
Its just my reason for townreading him fam
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:39 am
baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:34 am Pyxxy and Seanzie are doing things which is better than nothing.

I semi-like Pyyxxy carefully, but not Sean. What about Sean is better than nothing?
They seem to be solving at their own pace and receiving reactions. the groundwork they have done today seems sufficient to me regardless of result

purgatory is where they are
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:51 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:49 am
coz shes chill

@Belzy
Its just my reason for townreading him fam
I think Sean's train of thoughts are far from townie.
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:42 am
baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:39 am I didn't like Seanzie's view on my actions but I also accept his criticism.

let me cook
Okay, so, you don't like what Sean did, but it regarded you so that may affect your reading on the case. From my point of view Sean has yet to earn green colour.
I certainly didn't. I think me and him are having different worldviews which is fine to me on d1
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Moving belzy to ic for asking everyone questions that to me feel exhausting im sorry belzy but its tru they seem exhausting to me and i dont see the point of them. Which is pretty towny imo
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:51 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:39 am

They seem to be solving at their own pace and receiving reactions. the groundwork they have done today seems sufficient to me regardless of result

purgatory is where they are
Parking an early vote on Tutuu, and approving the main wagon on HK without saying why is in my opinion not solving

Return to “Previous Hustles”