70%

Total votes: 10
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by Seanzie »

Which actually now kind of makes me want to vote Neon.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:46 am I'd chop Lucy.
Me too.

Rare Seanzie Neon agreement

This can only mean we are right.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:48 am Which actually now kind of makes me want to vote Neon.
Why?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:48 am
Me too.

what the fuck
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:49 am
Me too.

what the fuck

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:41 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am I... have a weird take on lucy where I kinda scum read them telling people to post less...

I was at like 20 posts...it feels fake. Like "this will make me look town because I'm worried about such a towny thing"
that's because you weren't posting any game related thoughts and you were treating it like a fucking chat room
And this is unordinary for me?

This is different from any persons behavior early game how?

This matters when I'm at 20 posts why?
because now it doesn't benefit me for you to waste half your fucking posts then i tell you to stop, now i want you to stop immediately because it's why your fucking win rate is so slow, you don't actually contribute and you clog the thread
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:41 am Anyways, re:Tutuu, a game or two ago they weren't being uhh... let's say "bouncy Tutuu" on D1 and got some heat for it, but then later in the game they were bouncy Tutuu and that helped them get townread. As such, mafia!Tutuu would likely try to emulate Bouncy!Tutuu, and so far all the bounciness seems to be just rehashed things they've done in the past few games (like start townreading themselves), and hasn't struck me as the authentic bounciness they can give off.

Note, this isn't really a scumread, just that Tutuu's behavior I think is compatible with Wolf!Tutuu doing meta-replication, so I don't think they should be cleared off it.
The thing is tutuu joined the thread after lily and lucy had started their let's ML sabi because they wolfed against them recently and could have easily joined in because after all tutuu has been wrong on me if she was a wolf. Like her neutral stance on me feels towny because it doesn't feel like pocketing behavior
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:49 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:48 am Which actually now kind of makes me want to vote Neon.
Why?
The chances of us agreeing when t/t seem rather slim, no?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am I... have a weird take on lucy where I kinda scum read them telling people to post less...

I was at like 20 posts...it feels fake. Like "this will make me look town because I'm worried about such a towny thing"
that's because you weren't posting any game related thoughts and you were treating it like a fucking chat room

because now it doesn't benefit me for you to waste half your fucking posts then i tell you to stop, now i want you to stop immediately because it's why your fucking win rate is so slow, you don't actually contribute and you clog the thread
Mmmm. Lucy from scummy to scum.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:52 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:49 am
Why?
The chances of us agreeing when t/t seem rather slim, no?
Unlikely but not impossible yes.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

To policy or to vote my biggest scum read...

Hm hm hmmmmmmm.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Also my town win rate is low for many reasons. Burning post cap is not one of them.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:38 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 am @Lilypetal caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - towny
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
tutuu - Stop self voting. Also scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Null reads are lame. This reads list sucks.
Why do you SR pyxxy when you questioned why I was sring pyxxy?
I can disagree with how you're approaching a person and still think they aren't towny.
What part of my approach to pyxxy is wrong when in everyone words are I know him best so shouldn't I know something is off better than others?

What kind of take is this....
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:57 am

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

I can disagree with how you're approaching a person and still think they aren't towny.
What part of my approach to pyxxy is wrong when in everyone words are I know him best so shouldn't I know something is off better than others?

Sabi. I'm not the only person with this take. So like think about that and stop trying to act like I'm being unreasonable.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:00 am

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Sabi. I'm not the only person with this take. So like think about that and stop trying to act like I'm being unreasonable.
The other people are lily who literally scum reads me as soon as she sees me on the playerlist and lucy who I believe is not town.

So yes I will push on you because you usually find me as town
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:53 am

neon you cannot arbitrarily fucking scumread me, i've proven that you'll always read me incorrectly if you do that. you have to find a good fucking reason otherwise you'll mess up every damn read on everyone you've seen, same reason why you vigged an obv town in goc for personal reasons

if you were reading closely at all you'd see that tutuu shouldn't be policy limmed because she's meme self voting COME ON HOW DO YOU MISS THAT
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:06 am

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

The other people are lily who literally scum reads me as soon as she sees me on the playerlist and lucy who I believe is not town.

It's a 300 post thread why do you think I'd have found you by now when this Pyxxy thing is the most AI thing you've done and I think it's fake and agree that it's fakeness also makes your partner equity higher as others have noted.

I think Porscha also agreed... maybe not.

If you are town I will find you but discrediting my read when I'm not the only one to see it is not the way.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Because you literally haven't done anything that isn't copy able as a wolf???
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:53 am

neon you cannot arbitrarily fucking scumread me, i've proven that you'll always read me incorrectly if you do that. you have to find a good fucking reason otherwise you'll mess up every damn read on everyone you've seen, same reason why you vigged an obv town in goc for personal reasons

if you were reading closely at all you'd see that tutuu shouldn't be policy limmed because she's meme self voting COME ON HOW DO YOU MISS THAT
Mmm. Tutuu is scummy irregardless my friend. But also I don't care why someone is self voting that's why it a policy.

Thing of it is when they stop I can also stop.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:09 am

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

It's a 300 post thread why do you think I'd have found you by now when this Pyxxy thing is the most AI thing you've done and I think it's fake and agree that it's fakeness also makes your partner equity higher as others have noted.

If you are town I will find you but discrediting my read when I'm not the only one to see it is not the way.
it's not a fake reads ffs

Anyway watch me be right and yall can fucking send me good job sabi because this is infuriating.

---

Anyway at work now. See yall after work
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:11 am
but why is that scummy???
☆Princess Abigail☆

You are a shell of your town self and are replicating things I associate with your scum game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:12 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:09 am

it's not a fake reads ffs

Anyway watch me be right and yall can fucking send me good job sabi because this is infuriating.

---

Anyway at work now. See yall after work
You realize part of this read is hinged on you being right...yes?

Like I think and others have expressed as well that you and Pyxxy feel aligned therefore you would actually be right.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:13 am
You are a shell of your town self and are replicating things I associate with your scum game.
this read is wrong and based off nothing and i know this because i am town

am i not similar to goc????
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

gm. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:13 am
Fair. This is not my reasoning but this is fair.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Because you are pushing an agenda that you're town leader without having the postings and content for it. Which is extremely wolfy.

You would actually try to do this power deep wolf thing against this PL to test it out before champs.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:15 am
Because you are pushing an agenda that you're town leader without having the postings and content for it. Which is extremely wolfy.

You would actually try to do this power deep wolf thing against this PL to test it out before champs.
if you haven't noticed i just did the "deep god powerwolf" twice in a fucking row, why the fuck wouldn't i do it as town instead? also i just did in scotty's game which neon can confirm and goc where i was town

in goc i pushed the agenda that i was town leader and that's why you wolves killed me

i am failing to see why i need content in this game to be town leader at post 300, i will have the content and i will have the read accuracy. my reputation proves this pretty blatantly, and i still don't know why it's wolfy for me to want to push an agenda where i'm town leader
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:14 am

You are a copy of Hedgehog... am exact clone.

A game where you used my feelings of self to push me away from a scum read and into a town read because I feared being wrong.

Lucy you simply don't treat me this way when you are town. At least never have you before but maybe you do this now as both alignments. But as I've only experienced you disparaging me whilst trying to direct the thread flow as a wolf why would I not feel that way here?

In fact... you continue attacking my ability to play mafia and you win again because it's already working. Doubt is already setting in. Mac's recent opinions of my town game are already ringing in my ears. Fuck.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:15 am gm. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.
Show me your credentials

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.
Stop agreeing with me...

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

holy fuck this is frustrating
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:24 am holy fuck this is frustrating
Do you disagree?

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:29 am
Do you disagree?
what i do know is that i'm town and i am intentionally trying to play as a town leader, like hedgehog game and scotty's

i am being read off meta when i was trying to lead and that style of play and leadership being nai is being proven here

i don't really have an argument, at least a good one now. from my point of view i successfully played as a town leader there and that here i will do the same, just this time i'll be punting wolves instead of town

i just don't have a particularly good argument, i am genuinely trying to play in a more leader-y style which you've seen in those two mu games and goc and scotty game, this is another example of that
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i had a bunch of influence and i did influence the game greatly

i pose the question of

1) if i can do it as wolf can't i do it as town too?
2) why wouldn't i do it as town when the benefits are clear and nai

i'm gonna sleep now cya
tutuu
Posts in topic: 288

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [PRE-GAME]

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:29 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:18 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:42 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:05 pm Day 1 has begun. You have ~48 hours.

The answer to the poll is obvious Lumi but I can't answer that one. Unacceptable.
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:43 am [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:44 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:07 pm Can you tell I'm popular at school
No I can't lie to you

Zing!
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:48 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:12 pm Why image hate me on mobile man. Why

Here idc

Click it

Or dont

I dont care

((I care ))
Ftfy but also stop stealing my gimmick :p
Neon surely can't keep randing town

I don't think she's Neoning enough

She might be mafia
Explain plox
It was a gut feeling but Im beginning to change my mind now after seeing your other posts. Its marinating right now in my brain fridge
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:32 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:21 am @lucy @Lilypetal

Yall said I sounded dead in welcome back invitational

It's almost like my tone is based off my irl feelings and not my alignment.

Shocking I know but I haven't been hype about any mafia game. Look at holes where I randed town. My only town rand in 2023.
I hope North Korea conquers South Korea. No more K pop.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:41 am Anyways, re:Tutuu, a game or two ago they weren't being uhh... let's say "bouncy Tutuu" on D1 and got some heat for it, but then later in the game they were bouncy Tutuu and that helped them get townread. As such, mafia!Tutuu would likely try to emulate Bouncy!Tutuu, and so far all the bounciness seems to be just rehashed things they've done in the past few games (like start townreading themselves), and hasn't struck me as the authentic bounciness they can give off.

Note, this isn't really a scumread, just that Tutuu's behavior I think is compatible with Wolf!Tutuu doing meta-replication, so I don't think they should be cleared off it.
Thats fair. I just thought it would be really funny to write everything i wrote earlier. I was laughing uncontrollably while posting
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:57 am

Thats fair. I just thought it would be really funny to write everything i wrote earlier. I was laughing uncontrollably while posting
I also found it hilarious. AI? no. Funny? yes.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:52 am

The thing is tutuu joined the thread after lily and lucy had started their let's ML sabi because they wolfed against them recently and could have easily joined in because after all tutuu has been wrong on me if she was a wolf. Like her neutral stance on me feels towny because it doesn't feel like pocketing behavior
Oh wow thanks ily bae
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:58 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:57 am

I also found it hilarious. AI? no. Funny? yes.
Awww ily smol baby seanzie-wanzie
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:55 am To policy or to vote my biggest scum read...

Hm hm hmmmmmmm.
Why do u wanna policy me for jokingly self-voting?
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:35 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:29 am
Do you disagree?
what i do know is that i'm town and i am intentionally trying to play as a town leader, like hedgehog game and scotty's

i am being read off meta when i was trying to lead and that style of play and leadership being nai is being proven here

i don't really have an argument, at least a good one now. from my point of view i successfully played as a town leader there and that here i will do the same, just this time i'll be punting wolves instead of town

i just don't have a particularly good argument, i am genuinely trying to play in a more leader-y style which you've seen in those two mu games and goc and scotty game, this is another example of that
Why do you feel the need to attack my play as town? Let's start there.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:53 am

The answer to the poll is obvious Lumi but I can't answer that one. Unacceptable.
No I can't lie to you

Zing!

Here idc

Click it

Or dont

I dont care

((I care ))

She might be mafia
Explain plox
It was a gut feeling but Im beginning to change my mind now after seeing your other posts. Its marinating right now in my brain fridge

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:02 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:53 am

No I can't lie to you

Zing!

Here idc

Click it

Or dont

I dont care

((I care ))

She might be mafia
Explain plox
How the fuck did I fuck up my image

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:54 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:32 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:21 am @lucy @Lilypetal

Yall said I sounded dead in welcome back invitational

It's almost like my tone is based off my irl feelings and not my alignment.

Shocking I know but I haven't been hype about any mafia game. Look at holes where I randed town. My only town rand in 2023.
I hope North Korea conquers South Korea. No more K pop.
This is the meanest thing you've ever said and I've reported you to the mods

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:14 am

You are a copy of Hedgehog... am exact clone.

A game where you used my feelings of self to push me away from a scum read and into a town read because I feared being wrong.

Lucy you simply don't treat me this way when you are town. At least never have you before but maybe you do this now as both alignments. But as I've only experienced you disparaging me whilst trying to direct the thread flow as a wolf why would I not feel that way here?

In fact... you continue attacking my ability to play mafia and you win again because it's already working. Doubt is already setting in. Mac's recent opinions of my town game are already ringing in my ears. Fuck.
I dont trust the emotion in the second paragraph

I townread some neon posts earlier. This one feels scummy. I need to think on it

Return to “Previous Heists”