JaggedJimmyJay (Host/Non/Dead/Spec)
70%

Total votes: 10
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by tutuu »

wow, now you're pushing it tutuu. it was cute earlier but this gimmick is getting annoying. im seriously considering scumreading you now

its like - u told a funny joke and we laughed. cute. but u keep repeating the joke when its no longer funny. its starting to get stale. can't you read the room temperature? are you actually mafia?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

I SWEAR IM NOT MAFIA. I WILL LITERALLY SELF-VOTE. GOOD LUCK SOLVING THE GAME WITHOUT ME LOOOOOOL!

U ALL SUCK LMAOOOO!

U BETTER WIN THIS GAME COZ IM NOT HELPING LOOOL

@lucy UR TRASH AT MAFIA LMAOOOOO!!!!

IM NOT PLAYING LOOOOL
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im tired of having my feelings hurt by being called mafia. im not mafia. nobody understands me.

you guys can't possibly understand my problems.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hello darkness my old friend
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

looks like tutuu could endure being calm and collected only for so long before unleashing her inner village idiot

the chaos reads as pretty pure and genuine to me

so this further cements my townread on her
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Oh god there were 6 pages of posts overnight and I haven't even started my day lmao
Not like I should be complaining, since usually I'm a contributor
I've only skimmed the first page so far and kinda thought Lucy sad trying to pocket people, but then I saw that Lily said the same thing but that Lucy's posts were improving so I guess I'll keep reading to see if my opinion changes
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Well I read the last two pages and have some initial reads I guess
Gonna take a break and read the remaining 3 later
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ok i got it out of my system im back to normal now. That was so towny though holy hell. I should have saved it for a scum rand. Im anticipating becoming LLLLLLOCK TOWN innocent child by everyone soon. It will stroke my ego so much to be on the top of everyones readslists.

Rondo: "woah wtf tutuu obv town"
Wilgy: "holy crap spinning anime girl town"
Seanzie: "wow, ive played mafia for 15 years and ive never seen someone as towny as tutuu"

It will make me feel so good. Get on with it.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:05 am Well I read the last two pages and have some initial reads I guess
Gonna take a break and read the remaining 3 later
What are your initial reads?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [PRE-GAME]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:29 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:25 pm What's the point of having a random setup? Maybe this is off-topic but like what's that do for competition and proving who's good or w/e
If you cant be good in random then what good are you at all :^)
Fax
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:30 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:23 pm Hiya ladies and gays ✨

How's everyone
Wishing sabi-san would come get drunk with me
I have work tomorrow.

Also porscha this is a post capped game for 125. Don't burn it all up
Or do... cause I will

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:00 am Totally forgot about this

I'm actually intrigued by this idea Lucy's brought up so I'm gonna drop a lil [VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine because they seem... TOO on topic and into it for being like 3 hours into start of day 1

Bullshit reason, and I don't know this person or if it is normal but I would like to see where this goes

This is the worst reason I've ever seen to vote someone.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:35 am dennis's reason for voting me is rly dumb which makes it kinda towny
Oh it's probably towny. But it's awful.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:44 amhi neon
Ohai what up?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:45 am 125 posts, don't fucking waste them @Neon
Impossible challenge.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:54 am @Neon when ur caught up gimme ur vibes
What if I'm never caught up?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:01 am hmmmm

I'm open to the PR claim strat but I think we should probably wait until the rest of town actually shows up in the thread, would hate to go for it and make someone really uncomfortable

although I guess that's The Game sometimes
Yeah...I'd never claim D1... ever

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:28 am Yesterday I saw that i have 25% winrate as town. 5 wins 15 losses

Unfortunately for town, i am town
Mmm join me in being a death knell for town.

I'm 11W 26L as town.

6W 8L as mafia lmao.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:04 am Guys I don't think I'm gonna post cap tonight
I'll do it for you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:10 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:59 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:11 pm Image

Fuck you guys (lovingly) (adoration)
Tech savvy as always
I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDNT CHANGE HOW I USED TO DO IT BUT NOW IT DOESNT WORK
It's because your link doesn't end in a .gif

It's an html code not an img code

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

neon, please multi quote or respond to less

there's actual content later
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:32 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:30 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:24 am Is the post cap for the entire game literally 125 posts and it rolls over into each day?

Also sabi and pyxxy wolfy
no lol, 125 per 48h and that lifts in the last hour where you can post as much as you want before day ends

why are they wolfy and do you have any tr's or other reads
Sabi's "uuuuhh... idk how I feel about x" when never have i ever heard sabi not have at least a semi bold opinion

I felt like pyxxy's mech convo was half fake but tbh I may just have a propensity to sr him. Not a strong read
Weirdest thing to me is Sabi knows pyx more than I do but even I'm well aware pyx always does this mech thing so why would it weird Sabi out...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:38 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:36 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:34 am sabi and pyxxy have done things in real life and sabi invited him to the syndicate etc etc

i think it's normal that they're like that

but i tr pyxxy and sr sabi
i don't really get how sorta context makes it look any less weird

why do you sr sabi then?
sabi said somewhere that coming off 5 or so scum rands in a row is draining

i'm coming off two scum rands and i'm HYPE to rand town

sabi looks depressed when they should be happy because they randed town

which is why i SR the low energy entrance, not because of pyxxy stuff
Yanno... someone used this read on me once and I was town. I do not like this read. Irregardless of my feelings on sabi.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:54 am Do y'all ever think we will find the long lost underwater city of Atlanta
*insert inappropriate joke to make because Dennis is in this game here*

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

@lucy @Lilypetal

Yall said I sounded dead in welcome back invitational

It's almost like my tone is based off my irl feelings and not my alignment.

Shocking I know but I haven't been hype about any mafia game. Look at holes where I randed town. My only town rand in 2023.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I literally don't have strong opinions on reads less than 100 post into a game.

Almost like i don't have tmi and I'm uncertain about my reads.

Yall literally wolfed against me and saw how I handled tmi. Like really???
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:16 am i dont townread lucy

i dont scumread her

i dont think any of her posts are hard for her to write as wolf
I scum read her

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway tutuu and Porscha have obv town themselves for D1.

Lucy hasn't done anything that isn't fake able as wolf.

Lily is null and hasn't done anything controversial. All her reads mimic anyone else's in the thread. Like she conviently doubted her Dennis read once tutuu pointed out a sus post. Her sr of me is quite literally every fucking game even when I rand town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:18 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:42 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:05 pm Day 1 has begun. You have ~48 hours.

The answer to the poll is obvious Lumi but I can't answer that one. Unacceptable.
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:43 am [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:44 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:07 pm Can you tell I'm popular at school
No I can't lie to you

Zing!
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:48 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:12 pm Why image hate me on mobile man. Why

Here idc

Click it

Or dont

I dont care

((I care ))
Ftfy but also stop stealing my gimmick :p
Neon surely can't keep randing town

I don't think she's Neoning enough

She might be mafia
Explain plox

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:42 am [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

I SWEAR IM NOT MAFIA. I WILL LITERALLY SELF-VOTE. GOOD LUCK SOLVING THE GAME WITHOUT ME LOOOOOOL!

U ALL SUCK LMAOOOO!

U BETTER WIN THIS GAME COZ IM NOT HELPING LOOOL

@lucy UR TRASH AT MAFIA LMAOOOOO!!!!

IM NOT PLAYING LOOOOL
[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:14 am neon, please multi quote or respond to less

there's actual content later
No.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

The controversial take I have is.... Rondo might be wolfing due to the lack of..... Rondo energy.....
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:21 am @lucy @Lilypetal

Yall said I sounded dead in welcome back invitational

It's almost like my tone is based off my irl feelings and not my alignment.

Shocking I know but I haven't been hype about any mafia game. Look at holes where I randed town. My only town rand in 2023.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:28 am Anyway tutuu and Porscha have obv town themselves for D1.

Lily is null and hasn't done anything controversial. All her reads mimic anyone else's in the thread. Like she conviently doubted her Dennis read once tutuu pointed out a sus post. Her sr of me is quite literally every fucking game even when I rand town.
I hard disagrees on Tutuu and Lily is not null.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:14 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:24 am Is the post cap for the entire game literally 125 posts and it rolls over into each day?

no lol, 125 per 48h and that lifts in the last hour where you can post as much as you want before day ends

Sabi's "uuuuhh... idk how I feel about x" when never have i ever heard sabi not have at least a semi bold opinion

I felt like pyxxy's mech convo was half fake but tbh I may just have a propensity to sr him. Not a strong read
Weirdest thing to me is Sabi knows pyx more than I do but even I'm well aware pyx always does this mech thing so why would it weird Sabi out...
He is aware of champs and what not. His questions about stats and why it's random is not like pyxxy I know.

Why is my push on pyxxy questionable when I know him the best and I feel like something is off by it?

It's quite literally not town indicative behavior. It's easily fake able as scum for him.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:28 am Anyway tutuu and Porscha have obv town themselves for D1.

I'm not sure I'm ready to go there with Tutuu yet. I worry.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

@Lilypetal caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - towny
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
tutuu - Stop self voting. Also scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Null reads are lame. This reads list sucks.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Too many people not being towny...

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

People keep stealing my hit takes, wtf!

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:34 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:14 am

He is aware of champs and what not. His questions about stats and why it's random is not like pyxxy I know.

Why is my push on pyxxy questionable when I know him the best and I feel like something is off by it?

It's quite literally not town indicative behavior. It's easily fake able as scum for him.

Your behavior around the slot does not align with the statement "I know him best"

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:37 am People keep stealing my hit takes, wtf!
Get rekt

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 am @Lilypetal caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Why do you SR pyxxy when you questioned why I was sring pyxxy?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I... have a weird take on lucy where I kinda scum read them telling people to post less...

I was at like 20 posts...it feels fake. Like "this will make me look town because I'm worried about such a towny thing"

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:38 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 am @Lilypetal caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Why do you SR pyxxy when you questioned why I was sring pyxxy?
I can disagree with how you're approaching a person and still think they aren't towny.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am I... have a weird take on lucy where I kinda scum read them telling people to post less...

I was at like 20 posts...it feels fake. Like "this will make me look town because I'm worried about such a towny thing"
that's because you weren't posting any game related thoughts and you were treating it like a fucking chat room
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Anyways, re:Tutuu, a game or two ago they weren't being uhh... let's say "bouncy Tutuu" on D1 and got some heat for it, but then later in the game they were bouncy Tutuu and that helped them get townread. As such, mafia!Tutuu would likely try to emulate Bouncy!Tutuu, and so far all the bounciness seems to be just rehashed things they've done in the past few games (like start townreading themselves), and hasn't struck me as the authentic bounciness they can give off.

Note, this isn't really a scumread, just that Tutuu's behavior I think is compatible with Wolf!Tutuu doing meta-replication, so I don't think they should be cleared off it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:37 am People keep stealing my hit takes, wtf!
hot*

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd chop Lucy.

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:41 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am I... have a weird take on lucy where I kinda scum read them telling people to post less...

that's because you weren't posting any game related thoughts and you were treating it like a fucking chat room
And this is unordinary for me?

This is different from any persons behavior early game how?

This matters when I'm at 20 posts why?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon lock!town never rescind.

(this is a joke - I never lock anyone any alignment. I do agree with some of Neon's takes though.)

Return to “Previous Heists”