notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 1]

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:20 pm catching up. I read to around #850 last night? but uh I was pretty uncomfortable with the neon lucy rondo situation. hoping something has settled from that

probably going to miss eod, being dragged to a plant sale
noted
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 172

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:09 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:48 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:57 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:56 am DrWigly iso
► Show Spoiler
townread btw
I will admit that I have a personal problem ever trusting wilgy but I've already had that feeling I had the 1 time I caught him wolfing where its ... it's the sinking feeling that I'm gonna have to take him out back the shed

Like I could be wrong here

And I'm unsure I can put it into words rn

Day 2 I can get on my comp and sit there and force myself to articulate about specific posts or patterns but that wont happen by day 1 due to my time constraints
Would this be a gut fear read on me Porscha?

Your feeling is one that I recall you having in Hott Fuzz where I went out of my way to pocket you. Am I doing the same here or something resembling that?
Wilgy I always have a gut fear read on you

And honestly dont remember the game enough to remark if it feels the same as of right now... I recall your pocketing forcibly came from me hounding you down before in clashing 1v1, we have not had this experience yet in this game so I dunno
Aye, and I don't think that situation will happen this game as you seem to just be rand town.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 242

Post by Porscha »

I won't be caught up by eod but just in case the worst happens and I'm d e d by tomorrow I would like to offer information which is that I was tr'ing lucy before the ate and the ate plays very little into my read
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 82
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:14 pm ugh im so behind I think I will just ISO and see why tf Le Petit is voting tutuu who seemed like the most obvious town to me in terms of seeming to want to move the game along. Besides Rondo later on
I switched sometimes ago for Wilgy fwiw lol. I started to read tutuu mainly with respect to my slot because I had no time (and the fact they parked on me without actually having anything to say about me rubbed me the wrong way, and also read early game where some of the reads were random, for instance Neon's funny hence town).

I have read better posts then so I am actually ok with tutuu rn (check my ISO I think I posted about it)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:35 pm
► Show Spoiler
townread btw
I will admit that I have a personal problem ever trusting wilgy but I've already had that feeling I had the 1 time I caught him wolfing where its ... it's the sinking feeling that I'm gonna have to take him out back the shed

Day 2 I can get on my comp and sit there and force myself to articulate about specific posts or patterns but that wont happen by day 1 due to my time constraints

Your feeling is one that I recall you having in Hott Fuzz where I went out of my way to pocket you. Am I doing the same here or something resembling that?

And honestly dont remember the game enough to remark if it feels the same as of right now... I recall your pocketing forcibly came from me hounding you down before in clashing 1v1, we have not had this experience yet in this game so I dunno
Aye, and I don't think that situation will happen this game as you seem to just be rand town.
Which you've noted upon since very early in the game and it makes me suspicious of you
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:32 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:27 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:26 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:25 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:14 am

Not a good look from neon, switching LPP out and neon in
Why ask thread instead of just doing it
To be fair I did do it lol
Yeh but I wanted rondo to tell me why it was sr worthy
I too would like to no
Its simple your dismissal of my view of your scummy theatre with lucy plus moving your vote at an opportune time after the chaos shows that you can't be town core and cape voting for lpp moves him Up win win
this is word salad. First off, I really only qualify "opportune time" when it comes to voting without a majority rule to be near EOD. I wouldn't say it's opportunistic to vote in the middle of the day even if there is a lot happening. I don't know what "moves him up" means? Moves him up in terms of scum equity??? I have felt like moving off of Le Petit though tbh as they have seemed level headed this game.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

For now i guess? I still am skimdiving catching up
nice soft defense of tutuu,

it moves lpp into the town core.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

not sure i like how quickly lucy hopped into the thread and out with most of her contributions recently having been self-defense
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Syn »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:32 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:14 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:42 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:01 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:53 am I have a potentially dangerous townread on lucy. Let me write it out and see how it feels

Lucy has shared that she doesn't have high hopes for this playerlist / doesnt perceive it as too elite (when she thinks im one of the best ones, then we know its completely doomed for us all)

She received mere 3 votes, 19 hours before eod. As a wolf, given that shes not afraid of this town, and given that she doesnt think of herself lowly as a scum player, i am led to believe that she wouldnt crumble under pressure the way wolves do. She should know that self vote + ate is not a safe strategy for survival

Now lets assume shes town. She doesnt have high hopes for the list. She believes she is the only way town can win. She receives votes and scumreads, and players arent playing the way she wants to. Its not so hard to believe that she would turn cynical and think "i will show you peasants for not respecting me" (i want to punish you all). Its not a mindset thats hard to believe. I believe it

I would not put lucy in my towncore as of yet, but i do believe she is town
disagreed
why did you disagree with this Syn? I actually think it's sensible. (++ tutuu/lucy -> heh, I am finally getting something ordered to look at. glgl)
i don't think having a meltdown is generally town indicative

also i started playing mafia in an era of cfc mafia where brutally insulting people personally was the go-to tactic for wolfing, to great success, because people get put on the backpedal and they start second-guessing themselves

also also i frown upon anyone who self-describes as a god. simply no interest in entertaining that
OK, but I do think tutuu's perspective of lucy!this game is sound still. It's not about AtEers in general, it's about lucy and tutuu. I do concede this can be ww but I guess less probable is how I feel.
let me get this right:

you agree with my poe of lucy + tutuu + wilgy

you believe lucy and tutuu are unaligned

so you believe lucy and tutuu are independently wolfy, but not together? (this is a fine position, just clarifying)
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:17 pm
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:34 pm In the meantime i'm going to go read some ISOs

hm
wait
who tf is rondo townreading

uh anyhow

cape first because that's easiest
What makes me the easiest person to read? I feel like I am pretty polarized.
lol. maybe it is just that Cape.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:05 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:34 am cape is lock town imo and i have a tentative tr on neon
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:46 am to answer both of u (cape and porscha):

i dont know how to read wilgy. all i know is that he likes to chill. he's all about the chill. i thought that him making 5 reads and a vote 1 hour into the game means he's more interested / engaged than usual, and i thought it might be towny, hence i also put a question mark
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am i was going to vote with my queen lucy but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too it would break my heart to vote him for now so ill vote with cape

(i just clicked on the poll to vote for whoever he's voting and i literally forgot who it is as im writing this but it doesnt matter)
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am i was going to vote with my queen lucy but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too it would break my heart to vote him for now so ill vote with cape

(i just clicked on the poll to vote for whoever he's voting and i literally forgot who it is as im writing this but it doesnt matter)
towny post
Impressive streak tutuu. So cape is lock town because wat? Post 244 I presume. Then out of this literal mech clear, u hand him ur vote???
The three question marks at the end are scummy
i do this all the time. it really isn't that deep
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:21 am rondo
cape
neon

bereft
sheep
falcon

wilgy
lucy
pyxxy
porscha
seanzie
syn
le petit

maybe i should stop touching it coz it seems to be getting worse and worse
Deep greens are correct,
Sheep shouldn't be bright green
The rest is accurate with maybe the exception of Porscha. Porscha should probably be higher up.
what do you make of me being at the end of the POE when they have basically no case? (and when asked about it, they said they were sheeping Cape (who didn't read my posts correctly afaict))
It doesn't really do anything... I'm at the top of yellow and asked why and the response was "too busy atm solving elsewhere"

Takes credo away from the yellows all in all. Makes them feel that they are there to be there.

The reason I interacted with this was mainly due to the dissonance in Bereft and Sheep being higher than other players.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:36 pm
► Show Spoiler
townread btw

Which you've noted upon since very early in the game and it makes me suspicious of you
Idk, dude I don't think you are super difficult to find as town.
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:15 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:05 pm The three question marks at the end are scummy
towny post

scum mad coz im townreading myself
Kinda feels like Tutuu has TMI here.
from what I saw, Seanzie made this joke read and Seanzie said that you were too focused this game compared to Cartomacy (whatever that means lol). If you left out arguments in your ISO tutuu I will be susp of that :eye: :eye:
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:41 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:57 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:13 am reading about who is to blame for the incoming ML makes me sad and annoyed. PLease stop and play.
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:40 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:36 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:33 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:31 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:56 pm

I low key noticed something similar in Syn trying to make a Wilgy presence read as opposed to interacting with my read list.
You noticed what?
@DrWilgy
Behavior indicative of not solving.

At that point I had felt that I had given the thread at least something in the form of a bullshit reads list. Several tried to interface with it so it was odd when Syn didn't.
Why would he since it was obvious it was BS? I would question the folks who engaged with it lol. But you didn't and were happy to discuss it when it was obviously just rand or TMI.

Beside how is him posting a read about you and explaning it is not indicative of solving? Within the first 2 hours?
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:41 am rough rand Wilgy?
I like the point petit makes about Syn making a read on Wigly's presence to be technically Syn doing something solvy.

I question the colored part though as I am not sure why this automatically incriminates the people who have engaged with the readslist. It's interesting how Wigly calls it a bullshit readslist when it seems Wigly has held a townread on me
Aye, that one hasn't shifted too horribly.

My read on you has evolved like this :
Cape is causing movement In RVS, that's towny enough, also I really don't wanna yeet cape d1 again, it happens too much.

Cape stated some odd plurality, concern.

Cape said it was a misquote, ok.

Oh, Cape is actually thinking about the game critically, I've seen this from town cape before.

That's about it. It's a strong enough read I think to stand by it.
fair enough I do like this sort of talked out thought process
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:15 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:05 pm The three question marks at the end are scummy
towny post

scum mad coz im townreading myself
Kinda feels like Tutuu has TMI here.
from what I saw, Seanzie made this joke read and Seanzie said that you were too focused this game compared to Cartomacy (whatever that means lol). If you left out arguments in your ISO tutuu I will be susp of that :eye: :eye:
Ftr what it means is that Tutuu's vibe this game is way different than it was on Cartomancy, which I thought might be AI, but I kind of liked their response so now I am not so sure. They did take a hiatus (at least from TS) for a very long time, so I could see a big change in vibe from their first few games back being NAI.

Plus like... Cartomancy didn't exactly go well, so I wouldn't blame people for not playing the same way there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:32 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:28 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:13 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:03 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:54 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:36 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:17 am

TWTBW does not exist.

If you call someone TWTBW than they are either a wolf or a detriment to town who will be a designated misexe in F(X) either way they should always be killed with impunity.
giggles.

@Neon what had you done that you thought you were obviously out of wolf range?
honestly, in a way I believe the same thing as Neon, but sometimes I will use TWTBAW in short game scenarios just to describe a vibe moreso then actually calling someone TWTBAW literally... if that makes sense
ok. I wasn't giggling because of Neon's view on TWTBAW fwiw. Moreso because they like to be unreadable and won't do a s!%? to improve the situation (this isn't fair to you Neon, u were obv town in goc :p), which would be policed by so many players it's not funny. I mean respect yourself and your wolf range, don't be shy, be townie when u actually rand villa (whatever that means for you).
1. do not talk OGI plz
2. I have an okay wolf range but feel like I am overestimated to how good of a wolf I am
3. It means right now, and I am being towny. Get good at reading me
?

That was a general answer to your general comment. Nothing related to this particular game. I already posted u were being townie here. Sorry u took it wrong lol, it really wasn't meant that way.
oh okay i haven't read many of your posts in general but you seem to be in everyone's POEs which from realtiming, im not sure I necessarily see. But alright. I did mean to speak about your neon comment but i didnt have anything to add except for a nod ig :nicenod:
tbh I am in everyone's POE because nobody but Syn here really knows me and lack of time tbh. Woofs prolly think I am a lhf that can be D1ed and townies will go "what awkward?!" when that's a clear sign of village!me. (ofc nvm the last comment since lol self-meta, but it prolly explains my thread-position)
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:37 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:17 pm
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:34 pm In the meantime i'm going to go read some ISOs

hm
wait
who tf is rondo townreading

uh anyhow

cape first because that's easiest
What makes me the easiest person to read? I feel like I am pretty polarized.
lol. maybe it is just that Cape.
Sheep doesn't have a lot of experience with me when I am scum, in fact I am pretty sure none outside of turbo games, which I have a vastly different meta from as both town and mafia so I was questioning Sheep about me being the easiest to read, and then he townreads me off of having detailed content or whatever? It's like Sheep acted like afterwards that I was an exhausting read after saying I was an easy read. Sheep isn't the type of person to metadive on players from my experience.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:23 pm LPP feels 30% informed on the things I've read from their slot. Lost C or W. Not sure which.
quote the posts pls
Nothing to inherently quote but more so a series that resulted in this thought process.

Of all the things that you chewed into on my posting, it was a Syn read that happened in like my first 8 posts during RVS still.

Thus at least on my data it seems that you saw 1 layer deep and didn't go further.

The next thing was how in spite of you joining thread while the Rondo/Lucy scadoodle was hot, I didn't see any takes of yours on the subject until Seanzie put it into words only prompted by my asking.

It all makes it feel like you are just level 1 ing everything.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:20 pm Prior to catch-up read list.

Would yeet:
Pyxxy,
Bereft,
LPP,
Sheep,
Lucy,
Syn,

Of course outcome of these yeets would impact greatly who remains on this list.
then join me on lucy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:45 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:32 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:28 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:13 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:03 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:54 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:36 pm

giggles.

@Neon what had you done that you thought you were obviously out of wolf range?
honestly, in a way I believe the same thing as Neon, but sometimes I will use TWTBAW in short game scenarios just to describe a vibe moreso then actually calling someone TWTBAW literally... if that makes sense
ok. I wasn't giggling because of Neon's view on TWTBAW fwiw. Moreso because they like to be unreadable and won't do a s!%? to improve the situation (this isn't fair to you Neon, u were obv town in goc :p), which would be policed by so many players it's not funny. I mean respect yourself and your wolf range, don't be shy, be townie when u actually rand villa (whatever that means for you).
1. do not talk OGI plz
2. I have an okay wolf range but feel like I am overestimated to how good of a wolf I am
3. It means right now, and I am being towny. Get good at reading me
?

That was a general answer to your general comment. Nothing related to this particular game. I already posted u were being townie here. Sorry u took it wrong lol, it really wasn't meant that way.
oh okay i haven't read many of your posts in general but you seem to be in everyone's POEs which from realtiming, im not sure I necessarily see. But alright. I did mean to speak about your neon comment but i didnt have anything to add except for a nod ig :nicenod:
tbh I am in everyone's POE because nobody but Syn here really knows me and lack of time tbh. Woofs prolly think I am a lhf that can be D1ed and townies will go "what awkward?!" when that's a clear sign of village!me. (ofc nvm the last comment since lol self-meta, but it prolly explains my thread-position)
ok buddy you can be in my poe too <3

ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:00 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:08 pm Porscha hasn't done too much this game but I have thoughts on the falcon thing
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:29 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:28 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:27 am Gathered very little from it
do u have a read on me/falcon
Meh gth you're both town for now
Porscha makes this read on lucy and falcon
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:37 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:33 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:30 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:28 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:27 am Gathered very little from it
do u have a read on me/falcon
Why did you ask specifically about yourself and falcon
i’m interested about your perception of me in particular, i can’t read falcon to save my life and u said u could
I personally disagree with cape that falcon has done anything ai yet tbh
And why interested in my perception of you
Then Porscha randomly says they disagree with me that falcon has done anything AI.
This leads me to believe that Porscha sheeped my read or that my read at least had influence in Porscha saying she had gth called falcon town despite saying he has done nothing that is alignment indicative.
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:34 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:37 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:33 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:30 am

Why did you ask specifically about yourself and falcon
i’m interested about your perception of me in particular, i can’t read falcon to save my life and u said u could
And why interested in my perception of you
So did you townread falcon just because you townread me?
The best way to explain it would be to say... there is 1-100 in my head. Everyone starts at 50 until I see some ai content. If someone is sitting at 50, which I pretty much consider neutral, they can have gth day 1 tr by posting and hitting 51 instead of 50
But when I asked about this, it kinda just left me with more questions.
Like okay so did for instance falcon's push on me tip the scales for Porscha into town territory? What post made it happen?
Porscha quite literally is in contradiction with what they just said with
so like :shrug:
grrr
i can't articulate it
smth smth natural smth smth relaxed smth smth this post is solving idk
eh rondo's town list looks fine (besides bereft) i think but i wouldn't be that confident tbh

*oops wrote this a bit ago then got distracted aorry
^im referring to this
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:53 am I have a potentially dangerous townread on lucy. Let me write it out and see how it feels

Lucy has shared that she doesn't have high hopes for this playerlist / doesnt perceive it as too elite (when she thinks im one of the best ones, then we know its completely doomed for us all)

She received mere 3 votes, 19 hours before eod. As a wolf, given that shes not afraid of this town, and given that she doesnt think of herself lowly as a scum player, i am led to believe that she wouldnt crumble under pressure the way wolves do. She should know that self vote + ate is not a safe strategy for survival

Now lets assume shes town. She doesnt have high hopes for the list. She believes she is the only way town can win. She receives votes and scumreads, and players arent playing the way she wants to. Its not so hard to believe that she would turn cynical and think "i will show you peasants for not respecting me" (i want to punish you all). Its not a mindset thats hard to believe. I believe it

disagreed
why did you disagree with this Syn? I actually think it's sensible. (++ tutuu/lucy -> heh, I am finally getting something ordered to look at. glgl)

also i started playing mafia in an era of cfc mafia where brutally insulting people personally was the go-to tactic for wolfing, to great success, because people get put on the backpedal and they start second-guessing themselves

also also i frown upon anyone who self-describes as a god. simply no interest in entertaining that
OK, but I do think tutuu's perspective of lucy!this game is sound still. It's not about AtEers in general, it's about lucy and tutuu. I do concede this can be ww but I guess less probable is how I feel.
Sure, I will probably check it out if I survive the night, I am more interested in what you specifically see on a per post but I get that you dont usually do that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:23 pm LPP feels 30% informed on the things I've read from their slot. Lost C or W. Not sure which.
quote the posts pls
Nothing to inherently quote but more so a series that resulted in this thought process.

Of all the things that you chewed into on my posting, it was a Syn read that happened in like my first 8 posts during RVS still.

Thus at least on my data it seems that you saw 1 layer deep and didn't go further.

The next thing was how in spite of you joining thread while the Rondo/Lucy scadoodle was hot, I didn't see any takes of yours on the subject until Seanzie put it into words only prompted by my asking.

What did I do?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:37 pm

disagreed

let me get this right:

so you believe lucy and tutuu are independently wolfy, but not together? (this is a fine position, just clarifying)
nah. I don't anymore. I have lucy/tutuu more likely town now. Might iso them now to double check how I feel on these slots (still need to read a good chunck of the thread)
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:49 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:37 pm
let me get this right:

nah. I don't anymore. I have lucy/tutuu more likely town now. Might iso them now to double check how I feel on these slots (still need to read a good chunck of the thread)
i hate you

ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:54 am
► Show Spoiler
townread btw

But also there was no reason for wilgy to tr me that early
Cape pointed out wilgy called it a fake reads list but seemed to maintain his read in cape as if it was real
I liked the pushback from lpp on wilgy on this page where I responded it was hot
But maybe I'm already confbiasing myself I'll try to keep my mind open but I love wilgy too much that it clouds my ability to see clearly 👁👄👁 so I am never feeling good about trusting myself when reading him
► Show Spoiler
townread btw

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:36 am

I too would like to no
Its simple your dismissal of my view of your scummy theatre with lucy plus moving your vote at an opportune time after the chaos shows that you can't be town core and cape voting for lpp moves him Up win win
Cape was already town and I wont call neon / Lucy theater
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:34 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:23 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:17 am Lucy also never self votes as town in this position she thunder domes me which is outing.
On one hand I've definitely watched her vote herself out for no reason other than being dramatic when she was town

But on the other hand it wasnt day 1 either
No I mean, the thread position she took if you look at it as a more strategy based game like chess is that I must be finding her town or I am wolf. If I am pushing her and not letting go ergo I must be wolf. if I am wolf and she is town she would not hesistate to thunderdome me. So she knows I am town and has let it leak by not thunderdoming me which is what Lucy SHOULD have done if she was town. The fact she will not shows she is wolf. (Coupled with a lot of other factors that I have also layed out)

Its less about what she has done and more about what she should have done for her position logically as town.
Rondo I think this is a very good post and i believe you believe it but i also unfortunately tr lucy instead
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:20 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:12 am What if I just did a stealth vote switch here
Not asking just phone posting while cuddling and watching a movie. So I'll change it tomorrow if I am still alive
Sorry I clearly did not phrase this well lol. I was asking you what wolfy intent neon would have to ask thread about the stealth vote switch because it is now objectively not stealthy
I TR porscha
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like. I almost really feel that LPP or Pyxxy is correct wagon.

LPP advising Lucy to stop posting and step back for a second along with the seconding of Seanzies argument for T Lucy just isn't sitting right the more I think on it.

It's like you'd get good little town points for the take if Lucy is teammate or not. If Lucy is a teammate you defended them, if not you were at least "correct".
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:39 pm

townread btw

There have been multiple games where we are t/t and you have trouble finding me so finding me early on day 1 is in fact weird to me
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:49 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:54 am
► Show Spoiler
townread btw

But also there was no reason for wilgy to tr me that early
Cape pointed out wilgy called it a fake reads list but seemed to maintain his read in cape as if it was real
I liked the pushback from lpp on wilgy on this page where I responded it was hot
But maybe I'm already confbiasing myself I'll try to keep my mind open but I love wilgy too much that it clouds my ability to see clearly 👁👄👁 so I am never feeling good about trusting myself when reading him
► Show Spoiler
townread btw

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:36 am

I too would like to no
Cape was already town and I wont call neon / Lucy theater
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:34 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:23 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:17 am Lucy also never self votes as town in this position she thunder domes me which is outing.
On one hand I've definitely watched her vote herself out for no reason other than being dramatic when she was town

But on the other hand it wasnt day 1 either
No I mean, the thread position she took if you look at it as a more strategy based game like chess is that I must be finding her town or I am wolf. If I am pushing her and not letting go ergo I must be wolf. if I am wolf and she is town she would not hesistate to thunderdome me. So she knows I am town and has let it leak by not thunderdoming me which is what Lucy SHOULD have done if she was town. The fact she will not shows she is wolf. (Coupled with a lot of other factors that I have also layed out)

Its less about what she has done and more about what she should have done for her position logically as town.
Rondo I think this is a very good post and i believe you believe it but i also unfortunately tr lucy instead
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:20 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:12 am What if I just did a stealth vote switch here
Not asking just phone posting while cuddling and watching a movie. So I'll change it tomorrow if I am still alive
Sorry I clearly did not phrase this well lol. I was asking you what wolfy intent neon would have to ask thread about the stealth vote switch because it is now objectively not stealthy
I TR porscha
Welcome to the club. Do you want to buy a t-shirt? Only $29.95. One size fits all.

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:32 am @DrWilgy
@pyxxy
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@Syn
@Le petit poussin

Do you have any opinions on the other people pinged in this post?
Porscha is fine. Syn was hard null when I read their ISO. I don't remember anything from Pyxxy or petit, so I'mma go ISO them, but Wilgy I don't dare venture a read on at this juncture.
Pyxxy looked rather potatoy for most of their ISO, but then they responded to one of your prompts and seemed to kind of activate after that, which I think is a good look.

Rask I ain't gonna cry if they're a wagon, but I'm not willing to push there right meow.
I did have those feelings about pyxxy and syn but i haven't read through everything they both have done yet
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:39 pm

There have been multiple games where we are t/t and you have trouble finding me so finding me early on day 1 is in fact weird to me
Eh, even when that happens it's often because volume tells are missing.

It's not missing this game :shrug:
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:50 pm Like. I almost really feel that LPP or Pyxxy is correct wagon.

LPP advising Lucy to stop posting and step back for a second along with the seconding of Seanzies argument for T Lucy just isn't sitting right the more I think on it.

It's like you'd get good little town points for the take if Lucy is teammate or not. If Lucy is a teammate you defended them, if not you were at least "correct".
LPP has trended up for me recently, but I'm not sure if I could pinpoint a specific reason for it. I still think Pyxxy is probably fine, so I recommend you find better wagons or do a better job of convicing me on these ones.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:53 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:50 pm Like. I almost really feel that LPP or Pyxxy is correct wagon.

LPP has trended up for me recently, but I'm not sure if I could pinpoint a specific reason for it. I still think Pyxxy is probably fine, so I recommend you find better wagons or do a better job of convicing me on these ones.
Implying I need to convince others to my read I still think is faulty. I provide the data and assuming you are without agenda it's in your best interest to gauge and judge it however.
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:45 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:40 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:36 am You seem a lot more... focused... than you were in Cartomancy. Any reason for this?
cartomancy was my first real game after a hiatus of about a year and a half (the first one was mac's npc game but i was an npc)

when i left the syndicate i had a big emotional breakdown

so i came back 1 and 1/3 of a year later, shitposted a bunch in mac's game

then my first real game was cartomancy and i slowly got in the groove, slided back in, saw if the shoe still fits

and now im back stronger than ever baby
Ooooorrrr....
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:47 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:45 am cool, ill knock u down to null then until you get some pelts because some of your emotional posts seemed fake to me. i didnt voice it at the time because it would be inappropriate if they were real, but now that you have space and you've calmed down it seems like the appropriate time to voice this concern
Hmm... maybe not then. Nvm.
the only other things i got out of seanzie's tutuu """"scumread""""" (which tutuu was nullread, and defiantly not suspected as hard as Bereft) was this so im kinda lost on the people saying Seanzie was scumreading tutuu
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

But regardless, I think Seanzie's narrow focus on things makes him slightly leaning town to me
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:09 pm add Cape to the no lynch list.
for some reason, i thought syn said this
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 644
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

i am awake
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:53 pm

Implying I need to convince others to my read I still think is faulty. I provide the data and assuming you are without agenda it's in your best interest to gauge and judge it however.
No one is without agenda. If you're thinking of moving off Bereft onto LPP or Pyxxy, imo the gamestate will get worse. Maybe I'm wrong on one of them, and if I am, I am open to hearing more, but I hope you're also willing to consider my thoughts and judge them however.

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:51 pm prolly not voting sheep, syn, porscha today.
what made u add syn here to the list?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:25 pm Hey - just popping in to say i wont be participating for this eod - sorry!

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

Ive never in my life deliberately planned to end the day without voting, but i dont want to be making an uninformed vote. I have no real scumreads

Apologies if this is anti-town, it just feels better than a random vote to me, and i will participate and vote in all future eods
oh lol. you are killing me.

It's anti-town but it feels guenine I guess.

[VOTE: Dr. Wilgy] aubergine
what do you mean? they took their vote off of you
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:25 pm Hey - just popping in to say i wont be participating for this eod - sorry!

Ive never in my life deliberately planned to end the day without voting, but i dont want to be making an uninformed vote. I have no real scumreads

Apologies if this is anti-town, it just feels better than a random vote to me, and i will participate and vote in all future eods

I don't like this post.

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Seanzie Bereft is being v towny, there’s a stark depth of thought and insightfulness/criticism that is absent from his wolf game
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:04 pm search.php?author_id=1029&t=2482
read le petit's ISO and there's something about the lucy situation
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:17 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:00 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:13 am reading about who is to blame for the incoming ML makes me sad and annoyed. PLease stop and play.
i meant to comment on this post as i found it noteworthy for Le Petit just kinda coming in and announcing that lucy will be a ML
Read these pages again. It's literally lucy who was posting this. It's not a me read.
like, cape's not wrong here, and after this le petit goes off and does some medium strength sussing of wilgy, but then ends with
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:38 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:21 amgn
gn. Sad we couldn't realtime more. (week ends are sucky time for me to play smh)

Hopefully we can chat closer to EOD
when the two of them didn't even really talk at all? like le petit showed up, tried to talk about wilgy instead with tutuu
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:25 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:01 pm Lol this game is free

Cape T
Lucy T
Syn T
Pyxxy W
Neon W
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:02 pm [VOTE: Neon] aubergine
towny for wilgy?
how? (like they have history with Neon or something?)
that's the whole case from me, I'm not good at this, just felt something was off, didnt even read bereft or syn and I gtg soon

[VOTE: le petit] aubergine
this is.... a case I guess LMAO
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:46 pm
quote the posts pls

Thing is it was u posting readlists during rvs, calling out Syn for bad reasons, etc. You justifying it with "but someone gotta end rvs". But now it was during RVS still and I am level1 for reading it?

What's your other shade already? why should I have something to say when I wake up to 800 posts and the few I read live are people literally insulting each others lol?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Syn are you gonna offer any fucking analysis or critical thinking or are you gonna brainlessly vote a townie all fucking cycle and offer 0 other contribution
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:00 pm @Seanzie Bereft is being v towny, there’s a stark depth of thought and insightfulness/criticism that is absent from his wolf game
Can you link a wolf game of his so I can check this? I don't really dig meta reads I can't corroborate, and honestly this is a pretty stark 180 from my perspective (that the depth of thought and insightfulness that I quickly saw before is absent).

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:00 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:59 pm

I don't like this post.
I was specifically referring to le petit's first line and im not sure how you are interpreting it. I'm just stating facts. tutuu was voting le petit, and then tutuu got off le petit, therefore in a literal sense doing the opposite of killing him.

Unless he meant "you are killing me" as a form of expression which is possible
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:03 pm @Syn are you gonna offer any fucking analysis or critical thinking or are you gonna brainlessly vote a townie all fucking cycle and offer 0 other contribution
plz tone it down a bit if you wouldn't mind. The swearing makes this read really aggressive.

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:34 am cape is lock town imo and i have a tentative tr on neon
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:46 am to answer both of u (cape and porscha):

i dont know how to read wilgy. all i know is that he likes to chill. he's all about the chill. i thought that him making 5 reads and a vote 1 hour into the game means he's more interested / engaged than usual, and i thought it might be towny, hence i also put a question mark

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am

towny post
Impressive streak tutuu. So cape is lock town because wat? Post 244 I presume. Then out of this literal mech clear, u hand him ur vote???
double voting with your townreads is really not an unheard of thing, you know that right?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i am extremely annoyed at how poorly he’s playing

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”