notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 644
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 1]

Post by robyn »

you gotta judge if i'm authentic, but i'm not out of my scumrange
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by tutuu »

cool, ill knock u down to null then until you get some pelts because some of your emotional posts seemed fake to me. i didnt voice it at the time because it would be inappropriate if they were real, but now that you have space and you've calmed down it seems like the appropriate time to voice this concern
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:40 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:36 am You seem a lot more... focused... than you were in Cartomancy. Any reason for this?
cartomancy was my first real game after a hiatus of about a year and a half (the first one was mac's npc game but i was an npc)

when i left the syndicate i had a big emotional breakdown

so i came back 1 and 1/3 of a year later, shitposted a bunch in mac's game

then my first real game was cartomancy and i slowly got in the groove, slided back in, saw if the shoe still fits

and now im back stronger than ever baby
Ooooorrrr....
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:37 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:36 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:34 am btw there is a post cap of 200 lifted 1 hour before eod in case u missed it @RondoDimBuckle @lucy
Wait there is?
yes

also has lucy done what she did as wolf before? cold blooded, pre-planned fake breakdown as an opportunity to ate and get townreads? how many games have u played with her? are u the player most familiar with her in this game?
It reminds me of lawyers gun money. But more extreme. That's on this site if you want to read.

I've played with her basically every game for the last few months but I dunno that I'm the most experienced
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:40 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:34 am btw there is a post cap of 200 lifted 1 hour before eod in case u missed it @RondoDimBuckle @lucy
Wait there is?
yes

also has lucy done what she did as wolf before? cold blooded, pre-planned fake breakdown as an opportunity to ate and get townreads? how many games have u played with her? are u the player most familiar with her in this game?
i am not out of my town or scum range
I whole heartedly agree with this

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:36 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:30 am rondo
cape
neon

bereft
sheep
falcon
wilgy
lucy

pyxxy
porscha
seanzie
syn
le petit

i moved neon to towncore, i knocked pyxxy down to null due to paranoia

pyxxy's read was RVS stage, doesnt hold now

knocked down sheep and bereft from towncore to townread coz it also doesnt hold up now compared to the townyness of my towncore

im ok with my vote being on seanzie or le petit now, not that there is much to scumread them off of, just tiny gut feels atm
You seem a lot more... focused... than you were in Cartomancy. Any reason for this?
I called her out hard and good early so now she needs to do work to not get thrown in the scum pile
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:45 am cool, ill knock u down to null then until you get some pelts because some of your emotional posts seemed fake to me. i didnt voice it at the time because it would be inappropriate if they were real, but now that you have space and you've calmed down it seems like the appropriate time to voice this concern
Hmm... maybe not then. Nvm.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:46 am
Wait there is?
yes

It reminds me of lawyers gun money. But more extreme. That's on this site if you want to read.

I've played with her basically every game for the last few months but I dunno that I'm the most experienced
do you trust her ate? are you concerned it might have been fake? ill trust and sheep you on your read of it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:47 am I called her out hard and good early so now she needs to do work to not get thrown in the scum pile
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

also anne/mac said rask can't post as wolf, just remembered
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:49 am also anne/mac said rask can't post as wolf, just remembered
my impression of him is that he is struggling to post this game a bit, although i skimmed over his posts quickly
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:47 am
Wait there is?
yes

do you trust her ate? are you concerned it might have been fake? ill trust and sheep you on your read of it
I am worried it may have been fake. I am worried that me being genuinely upset and her being worried about going to far and ruining our friendship might be the only real reason why she stopped.

But that's just a worry in the back of my mind. Right now I'm giving her space and time to do work and seeing how it feels because I believe that she felt real and her iso of me was actually pretty good.

I don't want to say she faked it because that's awful if she's not faking it to dismiss her genuine emotions like that.

So ig ultimately I want to give her space and read her outside that fight we had and play under the assumption she really felt that way and it wasn't an attempt to AtE a clear out of me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:52 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:47 am
Wait there is?
yes

I am worried it may have been fake. I am worried that me being genuinely upset and her being worried about going to far and ruining our friendship might be the only real reason why she stopped.

But that's just a worry in the back of my mind. Right now I'm giving her space and time to do work and seeing how it feels because I believe that she felt real and her iso of me was actually pretty good.

I don't want to say she faked it because that's awful if she's not faking it to dismiss her genuine emotions like that.

So ig ultimately I want to give her space and read her outside that fight we had and play under the assumption she really felt that way and it wasn't an attempt to AtE a clear out of me.
The biggest thing giving me pause is that she specifically kept tagging me. And treated me as town even as I pushed her. There was no doubt. I know I'm town.

And with the tags at me...I think Lucy knows I'm susceptible to AtE, I think she knows how much I don't trust my game play and I think she knows I'm really pocketable.

She didn't really play to the pocket during this but she definitely hit on my insecurities hard.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tldr im fundamentally deceptive/strategic, could've done this as both alignments, i will find a wolf and clear myself
☆Princess Abigail☆

And to clarify no matter what happens in game it will never impact my feelings out of game.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:52 am I don't want to say she faked it because that's awful if she's not faking it to dismiss her genuine emotions like that.
its not awful at all

u can call everything posted in a game thread of mafia fake

if you can't, it becomes a trust tell

trust tells ruin games

if somebody is used to AtEing and collecting free townreads, and then when somebody challenges them on the authenticity of their emotions, and that person gets offended - its because that person is used to lowkey cheating in the game (by trust telling)
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:25 am It's not my fault that you behaved like this when accused of being a wolf in a game where by virtue of signing up you agree to be called a liar and pushed as a wolf by people based on what they see.
u said it yourself here
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:56 am tldr im fundamentally deceptive/strategic, could've done this as both alignments, i will find a wolf and clear myself
Basically yes.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/38229

i'm coming off this game which i almost reverse sweeped for some wolf meta
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:54 am The biggest thing giving me pause is that she specifically kept tagging me. And treated me as town even as I pushed her. There was no doubt. I know I'm town.
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost6530866
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost6530875

read around here, i do this a lot
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:58 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:52 am I don't want to say she faked it because that's awful if she's not faking it to dismiss her genuine emotions like that.
its not awful at all

u can call everything posted in a game thread of mafia fake

if you can't, it becomes a trust tell

trust tells ruin games

if somebody is used to AtEing and collecting free townreads, and then when somebody challenges them on the authenticity of their emotions, and that person gets offended - its because that person is used to lowkey cheating in the game (by trust telling)
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:25 am It's not my fault that you behaved like this when accused of being a wolf in a game where by virtue of signing up you agree to be called a liar and pushed as a wolf by people based on what they see.
u said it yourself here
Tutuu and I see the game the same way (mafia as a whole) this is not a town read but a thumbs up to tutuu
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:07 am Tutuu and I see the game the same way (mafia as a whole) this is not a town read but a thumbs up to tutuu
My cat Benson just died. I loved him very much. You should townread me
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

yeah its completely fair to call ate fake, i've probably done that to you, neon
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Is katze going to sleep all day or what? My ISOs still arent in the OP. I wanted to ISO le petit so I looked for his name on the poll to click his account but it's not there. So now I have to manually find a random straggler post in the thread
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

if not me/tutuu/cape/wigly where do u lynch, or are u still after exclusively us @RondoDimBuckle
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:13 am Is katze going to sleep all day or what? My ISOs still arent in the OP. I wanted to ISO le petit so I looked for his name on the poll to click his account but it's not there. So now I have to manually find a random straggler post in the thread
Is this a serious question? I gave a 7 man hit list
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I don't find anything scummy in Le Petit's ISO but then again I never find scum D1 so early with a small volume if I don't have meta

I think a lot of people are towny so that's nice
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:16 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:13 am Is katze going to sleep all day or what? My ISOs still arent in the OP. I wanted to ISO le petit so I looked for his name on the poll to click his account but it's not there. So now I have to manually find a random straggler post in the thread
What?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:16 am
What?
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:14 am if not me/tutuu/cape/wigly where do u lynch, or are u still after exclusively us @RondoDimBuckle
Oh my bad phone posting.

That was for this
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:04 am ok I lied about the above, now that lucy is gone (lets be honest she is still watching
@Neon
@Bereft
@pyxxy
@Syn
@falcon45ca
@Seanzie
@Porscha
@Le petit poussin
@Sheep

Ordered List
Just town
NANOOKTHEDIMANDBUCKLE - you decide (town)
Neon - town
Bereft - town
pyxxy - town
Syn - town
falcon45ca - town
Seanzie - town - If I could be wrong on one town its Seanzie but you know we will see

Leaning Town

Porscha - Town /
Le petit poussin - town /
Sheep - town /

Scum - one of these are wrong but I will not protect any of them.

Cape90 - scum
DrWilgy - scum
tutuu - scum
lucy - scum

Lucy/tutuu > Tutuu/Lucy > Cape90 > Wilgy > Sheep > LPP > Porscha > Seanzie - wins the game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

rondo
cape
neon

bereft
sheep
falcon

wilgy
lucy
pyxxy
porscha
seanzie
syn
le petit

maybe i should stop touching it coz it seems to be getting worse and worse
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

gn
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:21 am maybe i should stop touching it coz it seems to be getting worse and worse
(that was a joke; im happy with it)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:21 amgn
good night queen
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:07 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:54 am The biggest thing giving me pause is that she specifically kept tagging me. And treated me as town even as I pushed her. There was no doubt. I know I'm town.
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost6530866
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost6530875

read around here, i do this a lot
Will do thank you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:10 am yeah its completely fair to call ate fake, i've probably done that to you, neon
Maybe. I'm not willing to do it as a personal rule thing

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@DrWilgy
@pyxxy
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@Syn
@Le petit poussin

Do you have any opinions on the other people pinged in this post?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

BTW I am a painfully obvious Vanilla Town.

If scum kills me thinking they will hit the Doctor I will laugh at you guys so much

Play better 😂
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 82
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:32 am @DrWilgy
@pyxxy
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@Syn
@Le petit poussin

w
t
t
w
t
t

yw

(this is a meme post but mostly how I feel rn about these slots from reading a quarter of the game).
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:33 am BTW I am a painfully obvious Vanilla Town.

If scum kills me thinking they will hit the Doctor I will laugh at you guys so much

Play better 😂
speaking about playing better, why are you voting me?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

When I go to wolf chat post-game I will search "tutuu" and if I see even a slight consideration that I could be the Doctor you guys have complete and utter zero knowledge of how to PR hunt
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:21 amgn
gn. Sad we couldn't realtime more. (week ends are sucky time for me to play smh)

Hopefully we can chat closer to EOD
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:36 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:33 am BTW I am a painfully obvious Vanilla Town.

Play better 😂
speaking about playing better, why are you voting me?
I have no particular reason to think you're scum, I'm just trying to use my vote for something. I'm voting with my towncore rn (Cape)
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:36 am When I go to wolf chat post-game I will search "tutuu" and if I see even a slight consideration that I could be the Doctor you guys have complete and utter zero knowledge of how to PR hunt
well u would have missed a good occasion to provide cover to your sole PR in that case. I don't know what you are spamming about tbh.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

please remember to drink water xoxo
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:34 am cape is lock town imo and i have a tentative tr on neon
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:46 am to answer both of u (cape and porscha):

i dont know how to read wilgy. all i know is that he likes to chill. he's all about the chill. i thought that him making 5 reads and a vote 1 hour into the game means he's more interested / engaged than usual, and i thought it might be towny, hence i also put a question mark
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am i was going to vote with my queen lucy but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too it would break my heart to vote him for now so ill vote with cape

(i just clicked on the poll to vote for whoever he's voting and i literally forgot who it is as im writing this but it doesnt matter)
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am i was going to vote with my queen lucy but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too it would break my heart to vote him for now so ill vote with cape

(i just clicked on the poll to vote for whoever he's voting and i literally forgot who it is as im writing this but it doesnt matter)
towny post
Impressive streak tutuu. So cape is lock town because wat? Post 244 I presume. Then out of this literal mech clear, u hand him ur vote???
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:32 am @DrWilgy
@pyxxy
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@Syn
@Le petit poussin

Porscha is fine. Syn was hard null when I read their ISO. I don't remember anything from Pyxxy or petit, so I'mma go ISO them, but Wilgy I don't dare venture a read on at this juncture.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:34 am cape is lock town imo and i have a tentative tr on neon
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:46 am to answer both of u (cape and porscha):

i dont know how to read wilgy. all i know is that he likes to chill. he's all about the chill. i thought that him making 5 reads and a vote 1 hour into the game means he's more interested / engaged than usual, and i thought it might be towny, hence i also put a question mark

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am

towny post
Impressive streak tutuu. So cape is lock town because wat? Post 244 I presume. Then out of this literal mech clear, u hand him ur vote???
The three question marks at the end are scummy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:05 pm The three question marks at the end are scummy
towny post

scum mad coz im townreading myself

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”