Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 5

Homestar Runner [FULL GAME]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Homestar Runner Mafia
"It's dot com!"

Civilians (18):

Homestar Runner - The lovable, but dimwitted star of this show. Hosts "The Show" each night (more about this later), one day he can choose to sleep through the phase, thereby making himself unlynchable but causing his vote not to count either, and one night he can sleepwalk, thereby allowing him to follow another player.

Marzipan - the hippy, space cadet girlfriend of Homestar. Each night a player is randomly selected to leave a message for Marzipan on her answering machine. This will take the form of an anonymous message via the host.

Strongbad - It may be Homestar's site, but everyone loves Strongbad's sarcastic and arrogant personality. Everyone will have to send Strongbad an email before the first night (message through the host), asking him any question they like. He will choose one to publicly answer each night. Secret.

Strongsad - This guy is as manic depressive as he is creative and intelligent. Posts his thoughts in poem form in the thread everyday.

Strongmad - Is a big dumb brute, with a soft heart, especially for his best buddy The Cheat. As long as Strong mad is alive, no one can night target The Cheat and if they try, Strongmad will learn who targeted him, but not what power.

The Cheat - Sidekick to Strongbad and best friend to Strongmad, as long as Strongmad is alive, The Cheat is impervious to all night targets. Additionally, once in the game The Cheat can play his Cheat Commando persona "Firebert" and blow another player up, but there is a fifty percent chance the resulting blast will take another random player down too.

Pom Pom - With his superb martial arts skills, Pom Pom is the game's Civ Ninja, but he is not required to use his power every night, he may choose to abstain until he feels certain a player is bad. Secret.

King of Town - The gluttonous King of Town has a smorgasbord buffet in his castle, he will choose one item to eat each night, giving him a one time use ability, but he won't know what the item does before he eats it.

Poopsmith - The trusted employee of the KOT, he faithfully shovels the KIng's pile of whatsit, despite it literally being a crappy job! Additionally, he has taken a vow of silence, as such he will have a second silent vote that he can cast. Secret.

Bubs - A jack of all trades and notorious Con man/salesman, he runs "Bubs' Concession Stand" (more on this later).

Coach Z - Though most people see him as a nuisance, Coach Z is the most encouraging and supportive person in town. Additionally, one of his many sideline jobs includes working as some sort of law enforcement. He has the choice to do one of two actions each night, either arrest someone or protect someone. Anyone he arrests is unable to post or vote, but still up for lynch. He can only keep one person in jail at a time, so to arrest someone new he must release the person occupying the jail cell.

Homsar - This weird little guy somehow seems to be exempt from the Laws of Physics. What this means is that whenever night targeted, he has the ability to trick the person targeting him in one way or another. The only exception is a NK, he cannot escape a NK.

Senor Cardgage - Creepy with a capital Cree! This guy is not well liked by anyone other than Strongbad who inexplicably idolizes him. Most people hate him because he is always lurking about, or standing too close to you. But the upside of this creepy behavior is that he can see who is being targeted by any player he chooses to lurk by at night, though he has no idea what the power may be.

Gunhaver - As the Cheat Commandos Squad Leader, he directs Silent Rip and Fightgar. They do not control their night actions, though they still receive the results. If he dies, they will then gain control of their own night actions.

Fightgar - This Cheat Commando is all action! Each night he attacks someone in a blaze of gunfire and glory, causing them to be unable to do anything for fear of him killing them! Essentially, he is the civ role block.

Silent Rip - The expert in recon on the Cheat Commando Squad, he can wire someone's home each night, allowing him to learn something about them from their conversation, though it may not give a clear answer regarding their role or alignment...

Crackotage - Cheat Commando who flies a jet, coming to the rescue! He may stop two lynches at any point in the game. He can also free Coach Z's prisoner, using his locksmith skills, if he believes them to be wrongfully imprisoned.

Reynold - Civilian Contractor for the Cheat Commandos, this guy is bland and boring. As such he is a vanilla civ. Or is he? Secret.

Baddies

Blue Laser (4):

Blue Laser Commander - Commander of Blue Laser, the arch enemies of the Cheat Commandos. He is the Team's Don, is not able to be NKed until all his minions are dead. Night Kill on odd nights.

Blue Laser Minion 1 - Can protect one of their teammates each night, but it only has a fifty percent chance of working.

Blue Laser Minion 2 - Can perform a dead role check every night.

Blue Laser Minion 3 - Secret.

Teen Girl Squad (4):

Cheerleader - As the tyrannical leader of this flakey group, she is the Team's Don. As such, she is not Lynchable until all of her girls are dead. Night Kill on even nights.

So and So - The team's smartest (book smart anyway) member. She will learn if any of them are targeted each night and with what, but not who it is that targeted them.

What's Her Face - Can protect one of her teammates each night, but only by being injured in the process herself should they be targeted. This will result in her having a posting restriction the following day.

The Ugly One - Secret

Serial Killer:

Trogdor!!! - This mighty S shaped dragon has one goal, burninate everyone! Each night the villagers will hide in one of five huts and Trogdor will choose one to incinerate. One of the people hiding in that hut will die as a result. If the hut is empty, no one will die.

Miscellaneous:

"The Show" - Each day, Homestar will host two players to join in his game show. They will have the duration of the day period to play, and then during the night period, Homestar will declare one of the two the winner and that player will be awarded a prize.

"Bubs' Concession Stand" - Bubs will have a running inventory of items in his concession stand. Each day, players may ask to buy an item and then during the night period Bubs will choose up to three players he wishes to make a deal with. Beware though, his price may be high and you won't have a choice once he agrees to sell to you!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner [FULL GAME]

Post by Spacedaisy »

This will be the mafia game I am submitting for this coming submission poll. I am going to wait until the next one around to submit the BSG one. I need to look into embedding videos, I have trouble with it from my iPad, so I will try it from the laptop tomorrow. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

TROGDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is going to be awesome. I'm in no matter what.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 1

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

fuckin' lol

right in the childhood
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:fuckin' lol

right in the childhood

But seriously though, I'm totally in for this one lol. This is one of the best game ideas ever!
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

STRONGBAD! STRONGBAD! STRONGBAD!!!!!!

I want to start composing my letter now.... :D
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DO IT!!!!! :omg:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Looks good!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Fluffity Puffity Marshmellows! Seriously folks, they're the best.

Woot, this looks like the best!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hedgeowl wrote:Fluffity Puffity Marshmellows! Seriously folks, they're the best.

Woot, this looks like the best!
I think I love you. :hugs:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Get ready folks. Sign ups will be starting very soon...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:Get ready folks. Sign ups will be starting very soon...
Yay!!!!!!!! :yay:

Put those freakin' sign-ups up!

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”